Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 40]

176Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:39 pm

wills

wills

Caroline glowered at him and would have reached out to snatch the gun from him, but she had to hold on to the cell bars for support. "You should really rethink all of this," she said with a scowl. "You wouldn't want anything else to happen to your family would you?" she said with narrowed eyes. "You see, Dustin Crawford, I am going to pick them all off one by one, until you are the very last one left. Then you will regret ever trying to stop me," she said in a hiss. Then she forced herself to stand up and backed away. She pressed her hand flat against the wall. It was a secret entrance that opened up. She instantly ducked inside of it before it closed behind her. Dayton shook his head and let out a long sigh. "Mackenzie, stop blaming yourself, okay. Stop being stubborn for one second, please," he said, rubbing his throbbing head.

177Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Dustin narrowed his eyes at Caroline. He would kill her before she got the chance to do any of that. He watched her, and he realized what she was doing, but he was too late. He ran after her, but the door shut before he could get to her. He sighed and closed his eyes, her words ringing inside his head. He clenched the gun in his hands, and he looked at Tyson. "You get Mackenzie and take that guy to a hospital. I'll get them out of here," he said, and he started to help Angel and Livia, leaving David on his own. Mackenzie looked at the ground, and she shook her head. "Dayton, you don't get it. I ruined everything. I was so stupid. I deserved to get shot. Why did you guys have to come right on time," she said quietly.

178Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:58 pm

wills

wills

Tyson nodded and didn't spare a glance at his father. He sprinted down the hallway. Dayton cracked a small smile and whispered, "Because Mackenzie...I wasn't going to let you die, or get hurt, because of my mom. And I knew Tyson wouldn't know the first thing about fighting." He glanced up as Tyson came racing over. He grabbed Mackenzie's hand and pulled her into a tight hug. "I swear," he said, holding her close for a second. "Never walk alone in sketchy neighborhoods again, you hear me? We can talk about what happened later. We need to get him to the hospital." He was about to lean down to help Dayton up but paused. He placed each hand on either side of Mackenzie's face and pressed his lips to hers. When he pulled away, he whispered, "You owed me one."

179Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 9:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie closed her eyes, and she shook her head. "You are such a jerk, Dayton?," she said. How could he not understand her? Well, he probably did. He was just being Dayton. Her eyes widened a bit when Tyson grabbed her, but she hugged him back. She didn't deserve him at all, but somehow he still felt something for her. As he pressed his lips to hers, she closed her eyes and kissed him back. There was something about this kiss that made her want more. It as different than Dayton's. Dayton's was delicate but yet experienced while Tyson was soft and amateur, and maybe it was because she was amateur too that she enjoyed it much more. She sighed, and she looked into his eyes as he spoke. "I know I do Tyson. I owe you so much."

180Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 9:28 pm

wills

wills

Tyson cracked a smile he hadn't smiled ever since her father screamed at him to get away from his daughter before he hurt him. For a moment, all the problems melted away. His father. Dayton. Everything. Maybe Dayton really couldn't ruin this relationship. Dayton faked a cough. "As heartwarming as this is, I would love to not die today." Tyson rolled his eyes and pulled Dayton up. "I swear, if you didn't just save my life, I would have left you to die," Tyson grumbled under his breath. "But since you did...let's wipe the slate clean. Sound good?" he added on, glancing at Dayton. "Yeah, yeah. Good. Good. Now do me a favor....and get me to the hospital," he muttered, handing Tyson his keys. Tyson nodded and glanced to Mackenzie. "Come on, we have to hurry," he told her and lead the way out towards Dayton's car.

181Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 9:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie managed to smile at him, and she hugged him. When Dayton spoke, she laughed a bit, and she rolled her eyes. "You'll live," she said, and she quickly started to follow him and Tyson out to the car. She got in, and she looked at Tyson, waiting for him to go. Dustin had gotten everyone in the car. Well, everyone but David he could fend himself. He stopped at Drake's house, and he knocked on the door. He didn't even both to wait. He opened the door and called inside. "Drake, get out here right now." David was forced to get out himself, and he was walking alone on the cold sidewalk. He soon reached his home, and he took a deep breath. Should he really knock? Would Grace hate him like his son did? Would his daughter hate him? He slowly knocked.

182Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 9:52 pm

wills

wills

Tyson helped Dayton into the back of the car and hopped into the front. He pulled out quickly and sped down the highway. "Are you okay? I never got a chance to ask you. If she hurt you...I will go back and kick some sense into that woman," he said seriously. Coming from Tyson, it was a big deal. He wasn't a violent person. Drake had been waiting up for Mackenzie. He wasn't going to bed until he knew she was okay. When Dustin opened the door, he started to frown but instantly got up. "What is it? Is Mackenzie okay?" he asked, stepping outside, but then he froze. "Dustin Crawford, tell me this isn't a dream, and you see her too." Grace was finishing up a semi-late supper when the knock at the door sounded. Willow came skipping over tugging on her pant's leg. "Momma...there is someone at the door," she said, as if Grace didn't already know. "I know sweetie, wait for me to get it." She checked the food on the stove before going to the door with Willow following closely behind her. She opened the door, and she was glad she wasn't holding anything. She engulfed him in a tight hug. "You're alive. I can't believe this. You are actually alive."

183Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 10:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie looked up at him, and she shook her head. "No, I'm fine. Don't worry about me," she said, and she gave him a small smile. They needed to worry about Dayton right then. Dustin smiled lightly as Drake stepped outside. "Yeah, she's right here," he said. Angel looked at Drake, and she waited a moment, taking him in. She hadn't seen him in so long. She started crying, and she raced to him, hugging him tightly. "I missed you so much Drake. I love you so much," she said, and she closed her eyes, trying not to cry. "I-Is it true? Is Dimitri really dead?" she asked him quietly. David smiled at Grace, and he hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much, Grace. I thought I would never see you again," she said quietly, and he closed his eyes. "I met Tyson...I was forced to tell him. He hates me," he said to her quietly.

184Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 10:31 pm

wills

wills

Tyson nodded but he knew it was much easier said than done. He parked at the hospital's parking lot and ran to the back to help Dayton out. "Mackenzie, run ahead and get someone to come out to help," Tyson said pleadingly. He doubted Dayton would make it to the doors in the condition he was in. Drake felt his heart swell. All the years of pain. All the years of living alone. And he cried. He cried for the first time in a long time. But these weren't tears of sorrow. They were of relief. Of happiness. He hugged her tightly in return and planted a kiss on the top of her head. Her question made him pull away to look into her eyes. "What?" he asked, then remembered years ago. However she knew about that, he wasn't going to ask. "No, he is not dead. He is alive and well. So is Ann." After Grace had pulled away from the embrace, she listened and bit her lip. "Don't say that," she whispered, glancing away. "It is just a lot for him to take in. He can't hate you...at least not forever." Willow frowned and was about to ask what they told Tyson, when she registered the man before her. Her mouth formed an 'o'. "I knew it! I knew it! I told Ty he was alive!"

185Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 10:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie nodded at what he said, and she jumped out of the car, racing to the desk. She quickly alerted the lady at the desk that her friend had been shot and he needed help. Angel cried in his arms, and she smiled. She hadn't been this happy in years. When he explained that Dimitri was okay, she let out a sigh of relief, and she hugged him even tighter. "Thank you," she said quietly. She had to thank him for everything. For not moving on, for keeping their kids safe. The list could go on and on. David glanced at the ground, and he shook his head. "I'm sorry. but I'm sure he does," he said quietly, and he looked down at Willow. He gave her a smile, and he knelt down so he was as close as he could get to eyelevel with her. "And you are beautiful daughter I am guessing?" he asked with a small smile.

186Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 10:52 pm

wills

wills

It wasn't long before medics came barreling out and helping Dayton into a wheelchair. They quickly wheeled him off to the emergency room. Tyson moved to go inside to wait with Mackenzie. He hesitantly took her hand. "We should talk while we are waiting," he said after a pause. He didn't just want to talk to her about the kiss. He wanted to confide in her about his father. He hadn't had him back for an hour, and he was already angry with him. Drake reached out and lightly brushed her tears away. "Angel, I have thought over and over again what I would say when I saw you again," he began, "and now that you are really here, in the flesh and blood, I realized none of those words mattered. Just you do, and this moment." Then he kissed her softly, as he had so many times before. Grace didn't reply. She instead glanced away and sighed. She hoped David was wrong. Willow grinned and giggled. "Yeah," she began, "and I was right. I do look like you." She then hugged him. "Thank you for coming home daddy."

187Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 11:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie looked up at Tyson, and she sat down. "Okay," she said quietly, but she was dreading all of it. She would probably end up crying and hating herself even more. What was she thinking! She was so stupid to kiss Dayton. "What do you want to talk about first?" she asked him. Angel smiled at his words, and she hugged him tightly. "Drake, those words right there mean the world to me," she told him, and she took his hand. "Now, should we go see Ann and Dimitri? I'm curious as to how my grandchildren are doing, if we have any," she said with a small laugh. "Are we that old?" David smiled down at Willow. "I could never leave my beautiful baby girl behind," he said, and he kissed her head. He wrapped his arms around Grace, and he kissed her. "I love you so much Grace," he told her.

188Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 11:15 pm

wills

wills

Tyson sat down beside her and took her hand in his after a moment. "Just tell me why. Why did the two of you kiss?" he asked, turning to glance at her seriously. He didn't want to fight, and after Dayton saved his life, he couldn't exactly be angry with him either. Besides, his anger was mostly geared towards his father. Drake chuckled and held her hand. When she mentioned their kids- and grandchildren, his smile grew. "Yeah, I guess we are old. But then again, we are only as old as we feel. And right now....I feel about ten." He felt like a little kid on Christmas. Grace smiled as she watched David and Willow. She had always wanted her daughter to have her father around. And now she did. She reached up and lightly wound her arms around David's neck and returned the kiss. "I love you, too. I have missed you so much."

189Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 11:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie refused to look up at Tyson. She was too scared that he would hate her. "Honestly, I have no idea. It was just the heat of the moment and I have no idea what the heck I was doing. I'm so stupid," she placed her head in her hands, already knowing that she was going to cry. She hated herself. She ruined everything. Angel laughed, and she smiled up at him. "I guess that is true," she told him, and she kissed him. "Now, I'm sure that my children would love to see me. How about you tell me about our grandchildren," she said. David smiled, and he kissed her. "I can't describe how much I missed you," he said, and he looked down at Willow. "I missed you too. You are so beautiful. Am I going to have to watch those boys?" he asked her with a smirk.

190Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 11:31 pm

wills

wills

Tyson listened to what she had to say before he reached out and rubbed her back gently. "I understand," he began, sighing, "just please don't let it happen again." He then thought back to his father and stared up at the ceiling. "My dad tried to kill your parents. Now I know why your dad hated me so much. You wouldn't have had to date him in the first place if it weren't for what my dad did." Drake nodded and went inside quickly to grab a coat. "I think it would be easier to show you than tell you. Besides, I never get out of the house. It will be two surprises in one." Grace smiled at that and glanced down at their daughter as he addressed her. Willow smiled bashfully up at him and said, "Maybe. I missed you too, daddy."

191Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 11:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie gave him a silent nod, and she cried into her hands. "I am surprised that you still want to be with me. Most guys would have been gone and moved on by now," she told him quietly. Why was he still by her side? Angel held his hand, and she kissed his cheek. "I am guessing you took it pretty badly," she said as she got on the passenger side of the car. She honestly did wonder what her children were up to and what their lives were like. David smiled, and he looked down at Willow. Even though she was getting tall and too big for him, he rarely got to sweep her off her feet. He picked her up with a small grunt, and he kissed her cheek. "My little girl is growing up."

192Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 11:52 pm

wills

wills

Tyson reached out and lightly placed a hand under her chin, attempting to get her to look at him. "I think we have already established this, but I am not like most guys, and you made a mistake. Everyone does," he said. As soon as he said it, he mentally groaned. It was wrong of him to forgive Mackenzie but not his father. And he knew it. Drake climbed into the driver's side and started it up. "I did...it was way worse in the beginning," he said, not meeting her eye. Now that time had passed, he was ashamed of how he had treated Ann, and even Dimitri. They deserved better. Willow laughed and held on to his neck. After a moment, she asked, "You aren't going anywhere, right?" She finally had her dad, which she had dreamed of for a long time, and she didn't want to lose him again.

193Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 12:01 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled lightly, and she hugged him. "Tyson...thank you. I honestly don't know what I was thinking," she said with a small sigh. She wasn't in the right mind at all. She was such an idiot then. Angel bit her lip nervously. She had guessed that Drake was ten times worse when it first happened. "When I was first brought in, they talked about your nightmares, and then they showed me Dimitri dying. I sort of gave up after that," she said quietly. She looked up when they reached one of the houses. It was rather big, and she started to wonder which of her children lived there. She got out of the car and looked over at Drake. David smiled down at Willow, and he shook his head. "Not a chance, pumpkin," he told her with a smile and kissed her.

194Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 12:38 am

wills

wills

Tyson nodded and returned the hug. "Don't mention it," he said with a half smile. He hated to admit it, but he would have to go home and apologize to his father. "Let's just put it behind us," he said after another moment. A nurse came by to tell them that Dayton was all good to have visitors now. Drake didn't speak for a moment. When he had slept, the nightmares had been endless and insane. "You know giving up is never worth it, Angel," he whispered before he got out after her and lead the way up to the house. Willow smiled at that and said, "Good. We need you." She then thought back to what she heard before. She wanted to ask where Tyson was- why he was mad like her dad had said, and what even happened. But she was scared to, and she honestly didn't want to ruin the reunion.

195Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 7:15 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled, and she nodded in agreement. She was just glad that Tyson wasn't going to hate her. When the nurse came out, she smiled and followed the nurse to his room. Hopefully Dayton would be okay. Angel took his hand, and she gave him a small nod. "I know," she said quietly. She followed him to the door, and she knocked. She held her breath, a bit worried and anxious. Dimitri had his twins on his hip. It had been rather hectic ever since they arrived, but it was all worth it. He let out a groan of frustration when he heard the door bell. He quickly raced to the door and managed to open it. When he saw who it was, his eyes widened and he nearly fainted. David smiled down at his daughter, and he kissed her head. "Now, how about we go do something together. We all need a little family bonding time," he said, putting Willow down.

196Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 7:30 am

wills

wills

Tyson walked alongside Mackenzie and came to a stop in Dayton's room. He was propped up slightly in bed. If he was in pain, he didn't show many signs of it. That, or it was the cigarette he was smoking. Tyson instantly snatched the cigarette away and crushed it. "I think it would be a better idea that you don't smoke, huh?" Drake smiled when his son answered the door. "Hey," he said as a greeting. He could hear shuffling in the background before he heard Lindi. "Dimitri, who is at the....," she began but all her words stopped when she saw Angel. In an instant, she ran out and gave her a hug, and then the same for Drake. The words were out of her mouth before she even realized what she was asking. "My mom...is she?" Grace smiled at that and nodded once. "Yeah, let me just turn the stove off right quick," she agreed and disappeared into the kitchen. She was back a few moments later with her purse. Willow, however, seemed incredulous. She asked, "What about Tyson?"

197Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 7:46 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie was a bit shocked when she saw Dayton with a cigarette, and she smiled a bit as Tyson took it. She pulled a chair beside his bed and laughed a bit. "I think you should wait until you get better," she said. Dimitri looked back at Lindi when she spoke. Angel hugged her back tightly, and she smiled, nodding. "Yeah, she's over at your father's house," she said, kissing her head. "I missed you two so much," she said, and she looked at the little kids that Dimitri was carrying. They looked like twins. Dimitri quickly moved out of the doorway. "Come on in," he said. Once Angel was in, she glanced at the little girl that he had. "May I?" she asked, and Dimitri nodded, handing the child off to head and holding his remaining child n his arms. "They're twins," he said with a small smile. David was ready to walk out of the door, but then Willow spoke. He sighed, and he looked over at Grace. "Maybe you should call and see if he wants to join. He won't answer me." he said.

198Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 8:01 am

wills

wills

Dayton huffed and rested his arms behind his head. "Thank you, Dr. Mackenzie. I will keep that in mind," he grunted, reaching for his water and taking a long gulp. "Actually, I guess I should at least be nice to Tyson since I will be crashing at his place," he added on. Tyson then immediately agreed, but then frowned when he realized what he was agreeing to. "Wait.. you are what?" Tyson asked, but any answer he was cut off from his phone ringing. Drake was followed closely by Lindi as they entered the house. It had been a while since he had been over at Dimitri's, considering he never left his house in the first place. Grace waited and sighed as Tyson answered. "We are going out as a family, would you like to go?" she asked, then a frown popped onto her face. "You are where?"

199Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 8:19 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie rolled her eyes, and she slapped his arm lightly. "Shut up. I know what I'm doing," she said, and she looked up at Tyson. Her eyes widened a bit at Dayton's request, but they widened even more when Tyson agreed. "What?" She asked, but his phone rang. Angel held her granddaughter in her arms and smiled. "She's beautiful, you know. So is your son. I love them," she said with a smile, and she hugged Dimitri. "I'm glad you're okay," she said. She looked over at Drake. "Why didn't you visit them more often?" She asked him. David listened in a bit, but his eyes widened when he heard Grace. "Where is he? Is he okay?" He asked.

200Hunger Games 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 8:28 am

wills

wills

Tyson sighed as he listened to the frantic voice of his mother. "Mom, I am fine. Dayton was just shot. It is a long story," he said with a frown. "I am fine. I am with....mom it's fine. I promise," he said calmly. "Okay, bye," he said, hanging up. "Now, what?!" he repeated. Dayton shrugged and muttered, "I can't stay with my mom, and I don't know where my dad is or even if he is alive." Drake hesitated when she asked the question. He whispered after a moment, "When you died, I never really wanted to do anything anymore. Especially nowadays." He regretted it now, and he wished he had. Grace signed as Tyson hung up. "He is fine. Dayton was shot. What happened?" she asked, frowning. What had her child gotten into in the short time he had ran out the door?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum