Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 40]

576Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:10 pm

wills

wills

Chuckling, Dayton rested a hand under her chin. "Fluffy and adorable? First off, I am no way 'fluffy'," he muttered, wrinkling his nose. "And those adjectives are what you use to describe a puppy. Not a man," he continued, smirking over at her. A smile slipped onto his face at her words, and he leaned over to kiss her softly on the lips. "I love you too," he whispered to her. He thought back to when he had resisted love. He hadn't been one to want love. Now, here he was. He couldn't imagine a life without Aimée.

--

Astrid was shaking too much to actually notice the hug. She hadn't been so scared in her life. The secrets that had been kept from her didn't scare her nearly as much as the real life problem. It made her blood run cold. When Noah spoke, she lifted her gaze to his face. What he said last made her pause. Her heart literally skipped a beat. It was impossible. He couldn't. "You....you what?" she stammered. She must have imagined it. He couldn't be capable of loving her. It couldn't be possible. It was obvious she shouldn't be for him. Yet, a part of her was screaming at her to say it back. she was thankful for the next question. She needed a distraction from her racing thoughts. "Anywhere but home," she whispered. She couldn't face her father. Not right now.

577Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: The Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 9:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she rolled her eyes. "What if I want to compare you to a puppy. You are sweet and energetic like one. I think it fits rather well," she said, and she laughed. She kissed him lightly, smiling as she heard the words. She had heard them plenty of times before, but they still made her smile. "I love you to the moon and back," she said with a laugh.

Noah bit his lip nervously at her reaction to his words. He knew that he was really young, but he knew that he felt. He felt so strongly for her. He wanted her to be his. "I love you, Astrid. I know I do," he whispered, and he kissed her. He wanted in any way to make her feel better. He nodded at what she said, an he took her hand. "I'm going to take you to my house for now. I'm going to call my dad," he said before grabbing his phone. He called his father who answered right after the first ring. "Noah Damon Sherwood, you nearly gave me a heart stack. What's going on? What happened? Why did you run out?" he asked his son frantically. Noah took a deep breath. "It's a long story, and I'll tell you when I get home. Astrid is coming over. Please, just bear with me." Dimitri sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Okay. Be safe, please."

578Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:26 pm

wills

wills

Dayton smiled over at Aimée. Her laugh was beautiful. But then again, everything about her was beautiful. "I am no puppy," he replied with a chuckle. "I am way better lucky than a puppy," he stated with a slow smile. He took her hand and gave it a squeeze. He loved her so much. Sure, he joked with her, and he made crazy jokes. But he truly did love her. "That is pretty far," he said with a slow smirk.

--

Astrid was speechless. She didn't know what to say, and she didn't want to say anything wrong. It was just all crazy to think about. Why? Why did he love her? Why her of all people? He could choose anyone in the world with way less complications than her. Yet, he chose her? However, the simple fact made her feel happy. She felt her heart skip a beat when he kissed her. All of it was so complicated. She nodded at his words and waited silently as he talked on the phone. Her eyes stared out the window. "I'm sorry I got you in trouble," she whispered. She felt it was her fault she had been taken in the first place.

579Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée closed her eyes, and she sighed contently. Even though they joked around and competed with each other, she loved him to death. She would do anything for him. he was the most amazing guy she had ever met. "I think you are," she said with a smirk, and she kissed him. When he continued, she blushed and smiled brightly. "Yeah, I know it's far," she said, and she wrapped her arms around him.

Noah shook his head when she spoke. "Don't worry. You didn't get me in trouble or anything. My dad just saw me sprinting out of the house and I didn't say anything. I think I worried him a bit," he said, and he started to drive again. He made sure to keep one hand on the wheel, but his other hand was still holding hers. He soon came to his house, and he could see his father standing by the door and waiting for them. The moment Noah got out of his truck, his father engulfed him in a hug, and the moment he could, he pulled Astrid in as well. "I'm so glad you two are okay," he said, and he sighed with relief. "Come on inside. Your mother is fixing hot chocolate and cookies," he said.

580Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:51 pm

wills

wills

Dayton chuckled and did his signature eye roll. "Isn't that refreshing to know," he said, shaking his head. "I don't think I like being compared to a puppy though," he continued. He placed his hands carefully on her waist. She was so perfect to him, even though he joked with her so much. "How are you feeling?" he asked after a moment, growing serious. He hadn't checked up on her wellbeing, and he wanted to genuinely know that she was okay.

--

Astrid bit her lip bit nodded in turn. She thought back to the conversation she had heard from her father. Would he have truly cared? He might have threatened Caroline when it came to harming her, but there was a part of her that thought that he honestly wouldn't care. She doubted he had even noticed she was gone. She hadn't noticed until then that he was holding her hand. However, she didn't try to pull away. It was comforting. Once they reached his house, she got out and was surprised when Dimitri pulled her into a hug. Considering all that had happened, she didn't trust her own father. Maybe Dimitri wasn't so bad. Yet, there was still that part of her that wanted to understand why. "Thank you, Mr. Sherwood," she whispered, hoping she didn't look as frazzled as she felt.

581Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:06 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed at what he said, and she smiled, nodding. "Yes, it is." She leaned back a bit, holding on to her wound. It hurt a bit more, but it could be worse. As glanced up at Dayton as he grew serious and asked how she was. "I'm okay. Don't worry about me. Give me a few days and I'll be doing backflips and cartwheels again," she said with a small laugh, making sure not to hurt herself anymore with all of the laughing.

Dimitri smiled down at her. He could tell that Noah liked her a whole lot, and she seemed like a really nice girl. "Please, call me Dimitri. Mr. Sherwood is such a mouthful. I heard it way too much at work anyway," he said with a small laugh, and he guided the two back into the house. He led them to the couch by the kitchen, and he went inside the kitchen with Lindi to help and give them some space. Noah sat down beside Astrid, and he put an arm around her, pulling her a bit closer. "Do you want to spend the night? I'm sure my father wouldn't mind," he told her.

582Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:20 am

wills

wills

Dayton may not be the sharpest tool in the shed-- not that he would be the first to admit that-- but he could tell she was in pain. He hated to see her hurting, and he also hated not being able to do anything about it. He cracked a smile at her response. "Wait, since when could you do backflips? I wouldn't tell Willow that, she may break her neck trying to be like you," he said with a chuckle. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "If you are sure. But I just wanted to make sure you didn't need anything."

--

Astrid cracked a half smile at Dimitri's welcoming behavior. It was comforting-- almost as comforting as Noah. "Uh, okay, Mr. S- I mean, Dimitri," she replied before following him inside. Once seated on the couch, she let out a shaky breath. She doubted she would be able to see her father the same way again. He had let it all happen. She was pulled from her thoughts when Noah spoke. She bit her lip and hesitated for only a moment. She doubted she would be able to sleep that night, especially after all that had happened. "Uh, yeah," she whispered, awkwardly glancing down at her hands. Lindi looked up as Dimitri came in and peered inside the living room before relaxing. "Is everything okay?" she whispered in a hushed voice. She had been just as worried as Dimitri about Noah. It wasn't like him to run off like that.

583Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:31 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed as he spoke about Willow. "She looks up to the both of us so much. It's really weird," she said, and she took his hand. She didn't mind having Willow look up to her. It was like having a little sister, and she always wanted a sibling. At least that way she had someone to talk to while her father was away and her mother was working. But it was always herself. She nodded at his last statement. "I don't need anything," she told him, squeezing his hand lightly.

Noah looked down at her, and he gave her a small smile. "Tell me if you need anything at all. You are part of the family," he said, and he placed his hand over hers. He rubbed the top of her hand with his thumb soft for a few minutes. "Do you want to play a board game or something? Maybe we can watch a movie?" he suggested, and he smiled lightly. "Anything you want," he said before giving her a quick kiss. Dimitri sighed, and he glanced at the ground. "I think so. I'm not sure. Astrid looks pretty shaken. I won't ask what happened until after she has fallen asleep or we have Noah alone. I have a bad feeling it involved her family though," he said.

584Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:49 am

wills

wills

"She chooses the craziest role models. She could look up to someone like...," Dayton began but trailed to find a good example. "Well a guy like Tyson. But she instead thinks we hung the moon," he said with a chuckle. He knew Tyson was jealous that Willow liked him so much, and he actually felt a bit bad. He knew he would feel the same way about his sibling. If he even knew where his sibling was. "If you are sure," he agreed, leaning over to kiss her softly. He took her hand and squeezed it. "Are you going to be all right here?"

--

Astrid chewed on her bottom lip. She needed to calm down and get her mind off of the situation. Maybe a distraction would be a good idea. She could tell Noah did genuinely care about her, and it only made her feel even more guilty. He deserved so much better than her. At his suggestions, she asked, "Can we watch a movie?" She just needed something to take her mind off of it for a little while. Lindi placed the pan on top of the stove with the now hot cookies on it. She turned to him and wrapped her arms lightly around him. "As long as they are okay, then we are okay," she whispered. She bit her lip nervously. Her family meant the world to her, and she didn't want anything to happen to any of them.

585Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:58 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded in agreement. "The girl has Tyson and Mackenzie to look up to, and she picks us? I really do wonder about her," she said, and she laughed a little. She did like Willow, but she thought that she could have picked better role models. She wasn't a very good one. She thought about his next question for a moment Would she be okay? She wasn't really sure. It was a new home, and she didn't know the people well. "I think I'll be okay," she told him.

Noah nodded when she asked to watch a movie. He knew that she just needed a distraction. He ended up picking just a funny kid's movie. Nothing could go wrong there. He put the movie on, and he looked over at her. "I'll go get those cookies and hot chocolate that my dad was talking about," he said, and he gave her a quick kiss before he went into the kitchen. "Thank you guys so much. I promise I will explain later," he said before he grabbed the cookies and hot chocolate. He went back to her and sat down beside her. Dimitri nodded in agreement, and he wrapped his arms around her. "I am so glad that he is okay. I called him so many times. I was terrified something bad had happened to him."

586Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:13 am

wills

wills

Dayton smirked lightly at that. "Well, when you put it that way," he said jokingly. "We just might be what she needs. Who knows. Maybe she sees more in us than even we see," he stated with a shrug. He did like his little shadow. She brought a bit of normalcy to his life, along with Aimée. As she answered, he nodded and offered her a reassuring smile. "They seem to like you all right. I don't think you have anything to worry about," he agreed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

--

Astrid curled her legs under her and attempted to calm her nerves. Everything had to be okay, and she had Noah there with her as well. She nodded at his comment and managed to smile over at him. She watched as he left and stared down at her hands. She had no clue how she would explain everything to her father. But she honestly couldn't care at that point. When Noah returned, she sat up and took a cookie. Comfort food always helped right? "What movie did is it? Is it Aladdin?" she asked instantly, a hint of a smile slipping onto her lips. Lindi glanced over at the living room, where Noah had disappeared to. Then, she looked up to Dimitri and reached up to peck his lips. "I know. You worry more than I do, and that says something," she whispered, grinning up at him. "But you are an amazing father, nonetheless."

587Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:25 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed as she heard him, and she shrugged a bit. "Maybe. Who knows really," she said, and she looked up at him. Willow could be pretty fun at times. She did see her as a little sister. She also planned on helping Dayton babysit. When he spoke again, she sighed softly. "I know, but this is different. I mean, I am used to different, but not this kind of different. I'm really scared," she told him honestly.

Noah took a cookie and popped it into his mouth. He smiled lightly as he remembered how he would come home with Josh and Felix right behind him and his mother would have fresh cookies out for all of them. Then Josh's mother would get mad since he came home all jumpy. When she made a guess for the movie, he smirked. "You know me too well. I wish I could say that I have a cookie cake too, but that is saved for later. And when I give it to you, just say yes. It will make me a very happy man. And no, it's not a marriage proposal," he said with a laugh. Dimitri sighed to himself, and he pulled Lindi close to him "I know. I need to stop, but I can't. He's my baby boy. I am just so glad that Peyton hasn't gotten into mess like this yet. They are going to turn my hair gray," he said.

588Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:43 am

wills

wills

Dayton nodded and chuckled softly. He may have to ask Willow one day why she was so fond of them. Maybe she knew more than they did. He rested an arm around her and kissed her. "I know what you mean. But I am sure it can't be that bad. I mean, they like Mackenzie. Why wouldn't they like you?" he inquired. They seemed to like her all right already.

--

Astrid smiled as she finished off the cookie. Well, Noah's mom could bake that was for sure. She reached for the hot chocolate and took a sip with a half smile. She was almost jealous that Noah had such a simple, loving family. She thought about the brother who had been looking for her for who knows how long. Maybe if she found him, she would at least have someone. She cracked a smile at his answer. She had been wondering when they would actually see it. If the movie was truly that impactful maybe it was as good as he made it out to be. She arched a brow as he mentioned the cookie cake and laughed softly at his words. "Now I am a little bit curious," she said, rolling her eyes. Lindi reached up on her tiptoes to plant a kiss on his cheek. "I know. I wonder if our parents felt the same way about us. I know I was a handful," she said with a half smile.

589Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:53 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée bit her lip as he continued to talk about it. "I know, but I'm just scared. I'm not good with making friends, and you know that. I can't talk to people very well, and this is the first time in a long time that I know I am going to stay in one place for a while. I don't know what to do," she said quietly, and she hugged him, and sighed to herself.

Noah couldn't help but smirk a she said that she was curious. "Oh trust me, you will love it," he said, and he kissed her lightly. As the movie started, he pulled her a bit closer and kissed her head. "You are going to love it. If it will make you feel better, I'll even sing along to the songs. I know every word," he said with a small smirk. He was willing to do anything to make her happy. Dimitri chuckled a bit, and he shook his head. "The good Lord knows I made my father's hair gray with the help of Ann. We were the dynamic duo. But Mom, she's always been patient with us, no matter what."

590Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:52 am

wills

wills

Dayton reached out to pay her on the shoulder. He couldn't exactly help her. He was almost a stranger in his own home. "Just be friendly. You know be you," he reied with a shrug. "I mean, I like you for you so I don't see what would stop them," he continued with a half smile. He still felt a bit uncomfortable at Drake's house, but maybe things will get better soon. "I'm sure it will be easier over time."

--

Astrid arched a brow at his comment and rolled her eyes. "We will see about that," she replied with a half smile. However, she was curious all the same. As the movie started, she half smiled. After a hesitant moment, she rested her head against his shoulder. She felt comforted being with Noah. She laughed as he mentioned the songs. "Really? I'd love to see that," she said with a small smirk. Lindi laughed softly and smirked up at Dimitri. "Hopefully our kids aren't as crazy dramatic as you and Ann were," she replied with a crooked smile. Ann was her closest friend but she knew like everyone else that she was one stubborn, hardheaded woman, even today. And Dimitri had also been quite the trouble as well. He cared so much about the ones he loved that he put himself into dangerous situations.

591Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave him a small smile, and she hugged him tightly. "I honestly have no idea what I would do without you Dayton. You are the best person ever," she said, and she held on to him for a few moment more before letting o. She really didn't want to live in the house alone, but they sure wouldn't let Dayton stay. At least he was invited to dinner the next night. That would help, right? "I hope you know I am going to call you all the time," she said with a laugh.

Noah smiled as she rested her head on his chest, and he closed his eyes for a moment, thinking about everything. Despite what had happened before, everything felt perfect and in place. Astrid was in his arms and safe, and that was all he needed to make him happy. He chuckled when she spoke. "You will, and I expect you to sing along with me whenever we watch this again," he said with a laugh. He suddenly got a thought. "Would you like that cookie cake now?" Dimitri chuckled, and he looked at the ground. "We can only hope," he said, and he kissed her head. "I love you so much Lindi Sherwood."

592Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:46 pm

wills

wills

Dayton chuckled and rose his eyes. "I am not nearly as great as you may think I am," he replied. "I may act like I am great but I am not that very great," he stated with a simple shrug. He didn't see much in himself truthfully, and he was surprised Aimée even wanted to be with him. He took her hand in his and rubbed his thumb lightly over her hand. He almost couldn't believe it. With Aimée he did feel like a different man. "Just not while I am sleeping please. I am a bit snappy when I am tired," he replied with a chuckle as he poked her nose.

--

Astrid half smiled as she watched the movie. It served its purpose. She had her mind taken off the day's events. She felt a little bit better and safer than she had before. She turned to Noah as he spoke and smirked lightly at that. "Oh, no, no, no. I don't sing," she replied with a shake of her head. She would much rather see someone else sing, even badly, than sing herself. As he mentioned the cookie cake, she smirked slightly and said, "What? Are you more excited about this than I am?" She grinned lightly and added on, "Well yes. I am curious." Lindi half smiled and took his hand in hers. "And I love you, Dimitri Sherwood," she replied with a light smile.

593Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she shook her head. "Dayton, you are a wonderful person. You help change me. You helped me get used to this new place. Well, sort of. I still can't get adjusted well. Anyway, you helped me move too. You are amazing," she said, and she kissed him. She knew that she couldn't keep to her word whens he said that she wouldn't kiss him for a week. At his next comment, she laughed and rolled her eyes. "I'll keep that in mind."

Noah smirked. "Oh trust me, you are going to sing with me, and it will be beautiful," he said. He was going to get her to sing one way or another. As she agreed to the cookie cake, he smirked and kissed her head before pausing the movie. "I will be right back my dear," he said before running into the kitchen. He grabbed the cookie cake he had stashed, and Dimitri gave him an odd look. "When did you even get that?" Noah smiled. "That is a secret," he said before putting some whipped cream on it. In purple letter, it boldly said PROM? He smiled and placed it behind his back before walked back into the room. Dimitri sighed, and he rolled his eyes. "Maybe it was a bad idea to let Dominic baby sit him."

594Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:39 pm

wills

wills

Dayton chuckled and reached out to caress her cheek. "Aimée, I do believe that you were the one to change me. I was...I was different. I dated around without ever having a serious relationship. I was...I wasnt a good guy," he said, dropping his gaze to the ground. He could have been such a better person but he hadn't been until Aimée. He cracked a smile when she kissed him, and he kissed her back. "You are bad at keeping promises. But this time, I am fine with it," he stated with a grin and wink. As she replied, he chuckled and nudged her gently.

--

Astrid shook her head in refusal. "You can keep telling yourself that, but you can't get me to sing," she stated with a smirk. She was going to keep her word too. She would only end up embarrassing herself. She arched a brow at the words 'my dear' but simply just laughed quietly and shook her head. When Noah came walking back in, she waited impatiently. "You are making this intense, Noah," she said with an eye roll. Lindi smirked lightly as she glanced at where Noah had disappeared once more. "It is a bad idea for Dominic to babysit anyone," she replied.

595Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave him a small smile, and she hugged him tightly. "I love you so much Dayton. I honestly don't think that anyone has ever thought so highly of me like you do. Besides my father," she said quietly, and she held on to him tightly. She still missed her dad, and it hurt to think about him. She needed him back in her life, but she just wasn't going to get it. She giggled when he spoke, and she kissed him back. "I know I'm not."

Noah chuckles when she spoke, and he bit his lip nervously. "You don't know how much I'm shaking," he said with a laugh. He got down on one knee before pulling out the cookie cake. "Astrid Matthews, would you give me the honor of going to prom with me?" He asked her, smiling brightly. He was so nervous, but he was hoping that she would say yes. Dimitri laughed, and he nodded in agreement. "It's a bad idea to have Dominic do anything. Remember that time they took me to a bar on my twenty-first birthday. I don't remember half of that day," he said with a laugh.

596Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:43 pm

wills

wills

Dayton returned the hug and shrugged lightly. "Don't say that. I bet plenty people have, and you just hadn't noticed," he replied, giving her arm a light pat on the shoulder. As she mentioned her father, he sighed and took her hand in his. "I'm sorry I never got to meet him," he said sheepishly. Yet, there was a part of him that was glad he hadn't had to. If he were anything like Mackenzie's dad, he would have had a lot to deal with.

--

Astrid arched a brow at the comment. It has to be serious if he were nervous. As far as she knew, Noah Sherwood did not get nervous. He was pretty smooth when it came to girls. When he got down on one knee, her curiousity continued to go. She wondered if the whole "it's not a proposal" thing was a lie, and it actually was a proposal, which she wouldn't be able to accept. However, what he asked instead almost made her laugh, not because she didn't want to go but because it was far from what she had expected. "Just let me take this for a second...," she began, taking the cookie cake and putting it to the side. Then, she threw her arms around him. "Yes!" she said. However, moments later she realized she probably looked like some freak. She moved back and clasped her hands together. "Uh, I mean. I may," she said, trying to cover it. Lindi shook her head and laughed along with him. "Don't remind me. You were crazy," she said, smirking at the memories.

597Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled up at him, and she hugged him. "I honestly have no idea what I would do without you. I have that I have said that a lot, but I really don't know," she told him, and she glanced down at the ground. When she spoke about her father, she gave him a small shrug. "It's okay. I think he would have hated you anyway. I mean, you are a boy," she said with a small laugh. Boy was her father over protective.

Noah smiled brightly when she hugged him, and he hugged her back tightly, laughing. he honestly couldn't be happier. "You don't know how worried I was that you would say no," he said with a laugh, and he held her hand. When she stepped back, he couldn't help but chuckle more. "You don't have to act all proper, you know," he said with a laugh, and he sat down beside her. "You are so amazing," he said, smiling down at her. Dimitri sighed, and he shook his head. "I was insane. What was I thinking letting them take me to a bar?"

598Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:05 pm

wills

wills

Dayton chuckled as she said what he had heard possibly a million times that night. But the truth was, he wouldn't know what he would do without her either. They seemed to balance each other out. Where one is faulty, the other typically fills in. "It's okay. I like hearing it," he replied with a wink in her direction. It was nice to feel needed, honestly. He had always felt unwanted for so long. When she talked about her father, he nodded and shook his head. "Any dad in the world would hate me. I am not just any boy. I am a boy who....well who is pretty faulty."

--

Astrid couldn't believe what had happened. She was shell-shocked by the fact that she had accepted it. She knew it was risky; she had already put him through enough trouble. But she was beginning to realize that she really liked Noah, and he made her feel safer and more secure. Also, how could she exactly say no? "Well, you brought me a cookie cake. I couldn't exactly say no," she replied sheepishly, shaking her head. What he said next made her roll her eyes, and she nudged his shoulder. Lindi laughed and kissed his cheek. "Between Dominic and Aspen, you didn't really have room to think."

599Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:11 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave him a small shrug. "I like that you like hearing it," she said with a laugh. It sounded really stupid, but she wasn't sure what else to say. Unlike most silence in the world, this one was peaceful. It gave her a smile, and she was able to think of more things that were wonderful about Dayton. She laughed at his words. "Maybe that too, but he would warm up to you. You don't fit your bad boy persona now," she said with a small laugh, and she hugged him.

{timeskip

Noah had finally done enough digging and talked with enough people to be able to get some major answers for Astrid. But instead of giving her them, he planned on going to dinner at Levi's house and talking with them there. He sat down in his car and looked over at Astrid who was in the passenger seat. He was going to have to take a deep breath before he got to walk into Levi's door. "Are you ready for this?" he asked her, getting ready to get out and pull open her door. "If you get uncomfortable, just tell me," he said before getting out and opening her door.

600Hunger Games 2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:29 am

wills

wills

Dayton rolled his eyes and chuckled at the comment. Well, as crazy as it sounded, it was still cute enough. He hugged her in return and kissed her cheek. "Are you sure? I mean, I can so continue that. I bet you thought it was pretty hot," he stated with a wink. He kissed her forehead and took her hand in his own. "But seriously, do you really think he would like me? I mean, Drake doesn't, and Mackenzie wasn't even his own kid."

--

Astrid was nervous. No, nervous wasn't the correct word. She was anxious. She had wanted to know this for so long, and yet, now that it had presented itself to her...she was scared. Was she ready? She let out a shaky breath and answered with, "Yeah, I am ready." She had to be. This was what she wanted, right? She wanted to reach out to the one family member who seemed keen on her wellbeing. She wanted to know more, too. She nodded at his words and offered an awkward smile. "Okay, I will," she agreed. She stepped out once he opened the door and instantly took his hand.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum