Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 40]

201Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 8:41 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie listened to him, and she bit her lip. His mother was probably worried sick about what happened. "If he can't stay at your house, I'm sure I can talk Drake into letting him stay with him," she said to him. Angel listened to him, and she gave him a small nod. "Well, you better visit here a lot more because I'll be playing with my grandchild if you would like to see me," she joked, and she kissed him. "We should stay for dinner one night." David bit his lip when she say that Dayton was shot. He didn't know that part. "It's a long story. We were locked down there and Mackenzie went missing and then they left to find her," he said.

202Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 10:38 am

wills

wills

Tyson glanced at Dayton before he shrugged. "I am sure it won't be a problem. But rule number one, no smoking," he said with a frown. Of course, Dayton wanted to protest but he agreed with a bit of effort. "Or drinking," he said with narrowed eyes. Dayton opened his mouth to deny that he ever drank but then stopped. No use in lying. Drake chuckled and wrapped an arm lightly around Angel. "I do," he promised. As she mentioned dinner, he cracked a small smile. "That would be a great idea." Grace sighed at the news and dropped her gaze to the ground. She had so many questions for him but they would have to wait. "As long as everyone is okay," she said finally with an exasperated sigh.

203Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 5:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie couldn't help but smirk at his dismay. The poor guy wasn't going to be able to do any of his favorite things for a while, but in the end, it would be good for him. "You are going to be fine," she told him. Angel smiled brightly when he agreed to dinner. "I have an even better idea! I'll cook dinner tomorrow night and everyone can come," she said with a smile. She handed the little girl back to Dimitri, and she kissed his cheek. "I'll be back soon. I need to see your sister. Your family better be at my house at six tomorrow," she said. Dimitri laughed, and he shook his head lightly, looking at the ground. He sure did miss his mother. "I wouldn't miss it for the world," he told her. David glanced at the ground, and he bit his lip. "I'll go see if everything is okay," he told her. He didn't want her to worry about their son.

204Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 5:21 pm

wills

wills

Dayton grunted and muttered, "If you say so." He didn't think so. Smoking was his only real escape. It was a habit he had adopted around the age of fourteen. His mom had a pack lying on the counter, and since then, he used it as his little anchor. Drake smiled slightly as he listened to Angel. He had missed her so much. He missed the life she brought in everyone. "That sounds like a great idea," he whispered, leaning over to kiss her forehead. "It was nice seeing you, Dimitri," he said, giving his son a quick hug. "Ready to go see Annalise?" Grace hesitated before she murmured, "Are you sure?" She didn't want another fight to spark without her being there to calm everyone down.

205Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 6:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smile dup at him, and she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Everything is going to be fine, trust me," she told him. She gave Tyson a smile, and she held his hand. Angel nodded, and she quickly headed to the car. Dimitri smiled down at his father, and he hugged him back. "It's good to see you too. It's nice having mom back," he said with a smile. She sure did bring life back to the family. David gave his wife a nod, and he kissed her head. "I'll keep my mouth shut, and I will just see how he is doing. I'll try not to make him mad," he said.

206Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 7:34 pm

wills

wills

Dayton simply nodded and rested his head against the pillow. Tyson gave Mackenzie's hand a slight squeeze and let out a long sigh. "I guess it worked...just not the way I had planned it to." Drake nodded as he pulled away. "It really is," he agreed, offering his son a small smile. "I will see you soon, Dimitri." He then followed Angel to the car and pulled out of the drive to head to Ann's. Grace still seemed hesitant before she gave him a quick hug. "All right. Call me if you need me."

207Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 8:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled at Tyson, and she kissed his cheek. "It still worked out," she said quietly. She wanted to try and stay positive. Angel smiled brightly, and she looked over at Drake. "Oh I can't wait for the dinner. It's going to be amazing. Oh my little kids have grown up," she said. David smiled down at Grace, and he kissed her. "I'll be back in an instant. Don't worry," he said, and he quickly headed for the hospital.

208Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 8:34 pm

wills

wills

Tyson nodded and offered her a hesitant smile. "Yeah, it did," he agreed, sighing. To be sure no one had forgotten he was there, Dayton faked a cough. "I know you two are all lovey-dovey now, but please spare me. I don't want to see this." Drake smiled lightly and nodded in agreement. "It will be good for all of us," he agreed. Soon, he came up to their daughter's house and parked the car. "Ready?"

209Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 8:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled up at him, but she quickly pulled away from him when Dayton coughed. "Sorry," she said quietly. She glanced up when the door opened, and there was David. "Hey, Tyson, can I talk to you for a moment?" she asked. Mackenzie bit her lip, and she looked toward the ground. Hopefully Tyson wouldn't get mad at him and start yelling. Angel smiled as they came to the house. "Yeah, I think I am," she said with a small smile. She took his hand, and she walked up to the door. Aspen heard he knock, and he glanced down at the child in his arms. "Hey, can you get that babe?" he asked her.

210Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 9:03 pm

wills

wills

Tyson rolled his eyes at Dayton and childishly stuck his tongue out at him. He instantly frowned when his father came in but stood slowly. "Uh, yeah...okay," he said finally. He leaned down and kissed Mackenzie on the cheek quickly before he walked outside the hospital room and into the hallway. "What is it?" Ann stood and nodded once. "Of course," she agreed, kissing Aspen quickly before walking to the door. Her mouth gaped open at who she saw. She would have been shocked to begin with, because she rarely saw her father. But not only was he there, her mother was there. She threw her arms around her and whispered, "How? When?"

211Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 9:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie bit her lip, and she kept her hand on his a bit longer before she let him go. David closed the door once he was out, and he sighed softly. "Your mother wanted to know if everything was okay. And I wanted to apologize," he said to him. He hoped that this would go well. It would be bad if it didn't. Angel smiled, and she hugged her daughter back tightly. "It's a long, long story, but I will tell both of you at dinner tomorrow night. I already invited your brother," she said, and she smiled brightly. Aspen looked behind him, and his eyes widened when he saw Angel. What was she doing there? He wasn't jut seeing her, right?

212Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 9:24 pm

wills

wills

Tyson remained quiet as he listened to his father speak. Once he was finished, he sighed and stepped forward to hug him. "It's fine. I was just upset, and I didn't know what to do. I am sorry," he said before he pulled away. It was exhausting fighting all the time; he didn't see how someone like Dayton could do it. Ann nodded eagerly as she pulled away. "I can't wait. I have missed you so much, mom," she whispered truthfully. "You too, dad," she added on, giving Drake a tight hug. It had been so, so long, and for once in a long time, her family felt whole...put together.

213Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 9:34 pm

squid.

squid.

David was a bit surprised when Tyson hugged him, but he hugged him back tightly and smiled. "I remember when you were little and I could hold you in my arms. I guess you have grow up to be a good man," he said to him. He was proud of his son. Angel smiled down at her daughter. "I have missed you too. I was so worried I would never see you again," she said, and she kissed her head. "Now, where is that man of yours? I hope he isn't hiding from me. I'll really get him then," she said, and Aspen quickly got up. "Right here, but please, no cheek pinching or ear pulling," he said, making Angel laugh. "Wouldn't dream of it," she said before she hugged him.

214Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 9:40 pm

wills

wills

Tyson smiled lightly over at his father and smiled slightly at what he said. "Yeah," he said sheepishly. "I had to be there for mom and Wills...I mean Willow." He was glad to get the tension off of his chest, and honestly, it was in the past. His father wasn't like that now, and it wasn't like he could go back and change things. Ann smiled and watched as Aspen came up. She couldn't describe how happy she was. She glanced over at her father, who didn't seem at all stiff or suspicious of Aspen. "Good to see you, son," Drake stated, stepping up to give Aspen a quick hug.

215Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 10:10 pm

squid.

squid.

David smiled lightly, and he hugged him. "I just want you to treat that girl in that room well, okay?" he sad with a smile, and he placed his hand on his shoulder. "I'll see you soon. Tell me if you need anything. Your mother and I would be glad to come and help," he said. Aspen was a bit surprised when Drake hugged him, but he just nodded. "It's good to see you too, sir," he said with a smile. Angel looked up at them, and she sighed contently. "I'm so glad you guys are okay," she said, and she glanced at the baby in Aspen's arms. "You two need to stop growing up and making me feel old."

216Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 10:15 pm

wills

wills

Tyson nodded and gave his father a small smile. "I will, dad," he reassured him, glancing at the closed door where Mackenzie was. He nodded at what he said next and cracked a half smile. "All right," he agreed and was about to head back into the room but stopped himself. "Oh, it is all right if Dayton crashes at our place, right?" Drake smiled and pulled away to wrap an arm around Angel. Ann smiled lightly and looked down at her son. "You aren't old mom. Not yet," she stated, smiling over at her.

217Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 10:26 pm

squid.

squid.

David smiled down at his son, and he hugged him tightly before he nodded. "Um, sure, why not. I'll inform your mother," he said, and he gave him one more quick hug before he left. Angel rolled her eyes, and she sighed to herself. "I am old. You guys are just too sweet," she said. "So, is it a he or a she?" she asked, looking at the child. Aspen smiled proudly. "It's a boy." he said, looking down at Ann.

218Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 10:32 pm

wills

wills

Tyson nodded and waved as he watched his father left. He then stepped back into the hospital room and took his seat by Mackenzie. "Good news, you will be staying with us," he said with a smirk. Dayton faked a smile. "I am so excited," he said sarcastically. Then, seriously, he said, "Thanks. But I am not looking forward to giving up smoking." Ann lightly smiled as she looked to her son, then her husband. "Did you see Dimitri's kids? I don't see how he can handle them both," she said with a long sigh. As much as she loved her child, one was a handful enough.

219Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 10:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie looked up when Tyson came back in, and she smiled lightly. She hadn't heard any yelling, so that was a good thing. She laughed a bit at what Dayton said, and she looked over at him. "I can help you find other alternatives," she said. Angel smiled when Ann spoke. "Yes, I did. They are beautiful." As she continued on, she laughed a bit, rolling her eyes. "Ann, it just takes special people to do that. I mean, your father and I raised twins," she said. Aspen laughed, and he shook his head. "They are a bit rambunctious. Dimitri will always be trying to talk and they are either crying, yelling, and smacking their hand in his face. He is a good father though."

220Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty le timeskip Tue May 05, 2015 10:59 pm

wills

wills

Dayton was sitting on the porch of Tyson's house. He had gotten a hold of some cigarettes and was smoking one. He hadn't been caught yet, and he couldn't quite say he would be sorry if he were caught. He let out a long puff of smoke and glanced over his shoulder to see Willow peeking through the window. He pressed a finger to his mouth as if to tell her to keep quiet. She simply shrugged and slipped back out of the window's range. Standing, he began to walk along the road, favoring one side. Drake was setting up the table for the dinner. He hadn't looked at the scrapbook...wait no, that was a lie. He had looked at the scrapbook. But he hadn't looked at it in sadness like he normally would. He felt light on his feet.

221Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 11:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée was riding with her mother in the car. Another town, another school for who knows how long. It could be just a month. It could be a year. It wasn't fair to her, but she never complained. How was she supposed to complain when her mother was always working and there was no one to complain to except the walls of her room and the pages of her journal, but they couldn't stop her form moving. She hated going to new schools. She was always considered the new kid, and it didn't help that she couldn't make friends well. She would leave them anyway, so what was the point. They soon came to the new house, and she stepped out. She glanced around nervously, her gaze landing on Dayton. Angel was finishing up the ham that she had made for her son and daughter and their families. "Oh, this will just be grand Drake," she said with a smile, and she kissed his cheek as she finished everything up. This night was going to be perfect, and nothing in the world could ruin it.

222Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 11:18 pm

wills

wills

Dayton took a long drag of his cigarette and stared up at the sky. If he were honest with himself- which he rarely was, he would admit that it had hurt to know he couldn't be with Mackenzie. Maybe it was the fact that she he knew he couldn't have her from the beginning. Maybe it was because he was insane. Either way, he was slowly getting over it. With smoking, of course. His eyes landed on the car and the girl who stepped out of said car. He caught her looking at him, and he was walking over before he knew what he was doing. Discarding his cigarette bud onto the ground, he stopped in front of her. "Either you are new, or I am delusional," he said with a long sigh. "And I wouldn't be surprised if I am just delusional." Drake grinned lightly and looked at the now set table. "I can't wait," he replied with a grin. He had never been so happy for things to be normal.

223Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue May 05, 2015 11:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée was in the middle of getting her things out when Dayton walked over. Her mother pushed her near him, urging her to talk with him. She sighed and rolled her eyes. Just because she never had a boyfriend didn't mean her mother needed to urge her every time a guy walked by. "I'll get the rest, don't worry," she said before grabbing her stuff. Aimée sighed, and she gave him a small nod. "Yeah, I'm new, but I'm pretty sure you are delusional. I am hoping that was a regular cigarette," she said. She could only guess that her mother missed that and the stench of smoke on him. "So why exactly did you come over here?" she asked. Angel kissed him lightly, and she started to fix everyone's plate and drinks. "This will be perfect. I'll get to see all my grandchildren too," she said.

224Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu May 07, 2015 7:38 am

wills

wills

Dayton tugged out another cigarette and placed it in his mouth as he searched for his lighter. "Well, if I am delusional, then it is working. That is exactly what I want," he muttered, finding his lighter and lighting the cigarette. He crossed his arms and let out a long breath of smoke. There was so much to forget. His mother. Mackenzie, which was a hard one. Tyson. Oh, and Willow who was peeping through the window again. "Why did I come over here?" he repeated, rubbing his chin. "I didn't realize it was illegal to be friendly." Drake smiled at her excitement and checked out the window to see if they had made it or not. "It will be," he agreed with a half smile.

225Hunger Games 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Thu May 07, 2015 7:55 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée watched him as he pulled out his cigarette. She had always thought of trying them, but she never did. Drinking was her thing. She would pretend to get out with her "friends." She never did have them though. She rolled her eyes when he commenting on being friends was illegal. "It might as well be. I don't do people okay. I come places, I leave, and the cycle starts all over again. So I suggest you just leave me alone," she said before opening the car door and taking out a bottle of water. By the way she was drinking it, it sure wasn't water. She grabbed one of her bags and have him a fake smile. "It sure was nice meeting you though," she said in a faked friendly voice. Angel smiled, and she hugged him tightly. "Oh I missed them so much." she said. She couldn't wait for them to get there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum