Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 40]

151Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 11:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie felt shivers go down her spine as Dayton moved his hand. Everything felt perfect. That was until she heard Tyson's voice. She quickly pulled away, and she looked over at him. He had already seen. Realization settled in her, and her eyes grew wide. It was hard to miss the tears building up. She placed her hand over her lips, and she quickly looked away form Tyson. He probably hated her. She could feel the tears running down her face. "I-I'm so sorry," she said quietly. She was such a horrible person. Why did she kiss him back? No, why did she let him kiss her in the first place. She was such an idiot! She couldn't so anything right. Maybe that was why her father didn't like her.

152Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 03, 2015 11:59 pm

wills

wills

Tyson wasn't even looking at Mackenzie anymore. His eyes were resting on Dayton. He glared at him. "You know, it was funny. I thought you might have actually been out to help me," he said, stepping back, heading towards the car he borrowed from his mother. It may be a good idea into looking for a car. "But I should have known you were only wanting to go after my girlfriend," he said icily. "Because I am the better person, I am not going to come up there and beat you for it. Even if I did, she seemed to be enjoying the kiss just as much as you were," he said, laughing humorlessly. "But, hey, Mackenzie, that is fine. When he breaks your heart, don't say I didn't warn you." Tyson then disappeared into the car. Dayton was speechless as he watched Tyson speed down the road.

153Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 12:15 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie felt the tears slip down her face as Tyson spoke. She was such a horrible person. As he left, Mackenzie looked away, and she tried to hide the tears. "I'm going to walk home Dayton," she said quietly, and before he could say anything else, she was already out of the door. She couldn't believe she was such a jerk to Tyson. He was so nice to her. She pulled out her phone, and she quickly tried to call him, but she didn't expect him to answer. She just needed to say that she was sorry. She was sure that he hated her though, so what did it matter? She was a horrible person either way.

154Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:03 am

wills

wills

Tyson clenched his fists around the wheel. He didn't pick up the phone, yet it was a struggle not to. He came to a screeching halt at his house and climbed out of the car. He hated Dayton. Hated him to the moon and back. He did this in spite of him. He did this because he wanted to take away the one person who had ever taken an interest in him. He slammed the door shut and went inside. Caroline, always lurking in the shadows, smirked when she saw Mackenzie. It was her opportunity. She waited a moment longer before she grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into an alleyway.

155Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:11 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie held her phone tightly as she waited for Tyson to pick up, but by the fourth ring, she knew it wasn't going to happen. She sighed, trying to stop the tears from flowing. She quickly sent a text to him. Please don't hate me. She was terrified that if he left her, she would be alone since Drake would probably hate her for going on a date and kissing Dayton. She tried to call him once more, but then she was grabbed. She screamed and trashed, trying to get away. In all of her movement, she dropped her phone. She was soon pulled into the alleyway, but that didn't stop her form trying to get away.

156Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:15 am

wills

wills

Luckily, or unluckily, depending on how someone looked at it, Dayton had caught the whole scene playing out. He hadn't left the roof since Tyson caught them. He grabbed his phone and tried calling Tyson's phone. He knew he would answer, but that didn't matter. He then tried the home phone, and Tyson picked up. "Tyson, we have to hurry. My mom, yeah she has your girlfriend," he said quickly. The line went dead. Tyson was cutting out on a run for the car. Caroline unlocked a building and pushed her to go in. "Welcome, Mackenzie Crawford. You are in for a surprise."

157Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:35 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie was shaking in fear. She had no idea what was going on. She looked up at the woman who had taken her. "Who are you?" She asked. She looked around the dark room. "And how do you know my name?" She asked, backing up into the corner. Angel looked up when she heard voices, and one of them was new. She had been in there for almost the last twenty years. She looked over at Livia. "Who do you think it is? Is she bringing another person in?" She asked. David looked over at the two. Had hadn't been there as long as the other two, but he still wanted to get our. "I have no idea. We can only hope not," he said, and he watched the door.

158Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:40 am

wills

wills

Caroline smiles innocently at her. "Well, you just went on a date with my son, if that helps," she said icily. She led the way down the dimly lit hallway. "And I know you and your family," she added on with a slow smirk. She knew everything. Livia paused and listened. She hated the thought but she knew it was sketchy from moment one. When David spoke, she glared at him. "She wasn't talking to you," she muttered. She still hated the guy. And she would to her grave. Caroline then came to the cell and opened the door, nudging Mackenzie in. "Meet Angel Sherwood, Livia Crawford, oh...and David Walker." Once the cell door was locked once more, she sent them all a fake innocent smile. "Get to know each other. Mingle." Then she left. Not a moment too soon, Dayton had entered the code to the building and was leading the way. The flashlight bobbed with each movement. He stayed behind the wall as he watched his mother leaving the prison quarters. He craned his neck, and lo and behold, Mackenzie was there. Tyson was standing frozen beside him. His eyes were wide. Not in horror, but bewilderment. He had to be dreaming. His eyes stared at David, his father, with a mixture of emotions. Pain, confusion, and most of all...a relief he had never had before, not since the day he had been told his father died. He had listened to his sister describe their father. She would dream up him being alive. She would insist that their dad was alive, but he never believed her. It turned out little Willow, the one he raised like a father would, knew what she was talking about. "Tyson," Dayton hissed, bringing him out of his thoughts. "We are on a rescue mission here, in case you forgot." Brought back to the real world, Tyson grabbed a set of keys and raced for the cell doors.

159Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 3:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie winced as she was pushed in the cell, and she looked around at everyone. This couldn't be real. She shook her head, and she wrapped her arms around herself . "No...you are all supposed to be dead. This can't be real," she said to herself. David rolled his eyes at Livia. "It's been years, can't you just let it go? I've moved on. Heck, I'm with Grace! Isn't that proof enough?" He asked her. He just wanted to make peace, but he wasn't sure if that was going to happen. He looked up when he heard the door open, and his eyes widened in shock. "Tyson?" He asked in a whisper. He stood and ran to the edge of the cell. It had been six years since he had seen his son. "You're all grown up," he said quietly. Mackenzie would have been happy, but she couldn't face Tyson. Not yet. She kept her gaze to the ground and tried to hide the tears streaming down her face. Angel finally felt pure bliss run through her. She was finally able to get out and see Drake and Ann and Dimitri. Wait....Dimitri was dead.

160Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 4:10 pm

wills

wills

Tyson was fumbling with the keys. The anger he felt towards Dayton and Mackenzie was momentarily forgotten. Dayton was quick to snatch them from him and unlocked the cell for him. Before Tyson could speak, Dayton had his eyes on Angel and David. "How long? How long has she been keeping this from me?" he demanded. Livia spoke up after a moment. "Since you were a child," she said, remembering Caroline mentioning her son here and there. She quickly went to help Angel. She couldn't believe it. It was hard to believe it. Tyson only paused for a moment longer before he went to his father and hugged him. "You never died? You were here the whole time?" he asked. He needed the clarification. He needed to be sure. It made no sense. All these people were supposed to be dead. He had heard stories of people being able to be brought back but he had never taken that seriously. It wasn't possible was it? Dayton went to Mackenzie and offered her a hand. "Are you all right? She didn't hurt you did she?" he asked, narrowing his eyes at the thought. He told himself he didn't care if she did or not. But he knew that he did. Something about Mackenzie made him...well want to protect her.

161Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 5:44 pm

squid.

squid.

David managed to give his son a small smile, and he nodded. "Yeah, I've been down here the whole time. Is your mother okay? Are you okay?" he asked, going to him once the door was open. He hugged him tightly, and he closed his eyes. "I missed you so much. All of you," he said, kissing his son's head. He would finally be able to see his wife again. Angel kept her gaze to the ground. She was scared of everything. Drake could be dead, Ann would be dead, and Dimitri was dead. "What do I do if Drake moved on?" She asked her friend quietly. She didn't know what she would do. Mackenzie was still in conplete shock. She took his hand, and she have him a small nod. "Y-yeah. I'm okay. You don't have to worry about me," she said quietly. She didn't deserve someone to worry about her. She was a horrible person. She turned away from him to hide the tears from him.

162Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 6:16 pm

wills

wills

Tyson thought of his mom, who was always working hard to make sure the family was provided for. He hadn't seen her cry in years, but he heard it. Every night she thought no one could hear her, she would cry herself to sleep. It hadn't been as much recently, but it had he could still tell she was trying hard to look strong. "Do you want me to be honest?" he asked, hesitating. Livia frowned slightly as she thought it over. What if Brandon had done the same thing. She knew she would have wanted it for him, but it still worried her. She didn't wait this long to come back to a broken family. "Don't say that," she told her friend quietly. Then, she turned to glare at David. The words were out of her mouth before she knew what she was saying. "So, when are you going to tell him?" she asked, gritting her teeth. From the look Tyson was giving her, she knew for a fact that he didn't know. Dayton sighed; he felt horrible. Not because he kissed her. He didn't regret that, now that he looked back at it. But for making her be the one to take the brunt of the problems for it. "Mackenzie...," he began, then frowned as he reached over to make her make eye contact with him. "Are you crying?"

163Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 6:29 pm

squid.

squid.

David looked down at his son, and he nodded as he heard. "Yes, I want to truth. I want her to be okay, but I understand if she isn't," he said, and he looked at the group. He was happy, that was until Livia had to open her mouth and speak out. He knew exactly what she was talking about. He closed his eyes, and he looked down at his son. "Tyson, there are things about my past that I never wanted to tell you. I wanted to leave them in my past, but I don't think I can now. I just need you to promise me one thing. Promise me that after you hear this, you won't hate me. The David Walker back then was a brutal monster, but I'm not that David anymore." Angel closed her eyes, and she gave her a small nod. She just needed to see Drake. Mackenzie didn't want to speak with Dayton. She was terrified that it would just make everything worse. when he grabbed her, she quickly pushed him away. "Get away from me!" she screamed, backing away and crying even more. She was a horrible person. She deserved to be in the cell.

164Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 6:37 pm

wills

wills

Confusion went through Tyson was he listened to his father speak. What could he have done that was so horrible that he was making him promise not to hate him? "Dad? What are you even talking about?" he asked, trying to not seem as confused or frustrated as he actually was. From the glare Livia was sending his father and the way his father was acting, this was no joking matter. Something had went down that he didn't know about. "Tell me," he said as calmly as he could muster. Dayton attempted to not be effected by her words. But it hurt. He had never actually been heartbroken. Not before. Not yet. But those words were a turn around. He stepped back and nodded slowly. "Okay," he began, clamping his mouth shut. "I promise to leave you alone if you promise to stop crying. But I am not promising not to fall for you, because it is hard to not fall for someone who is as beautiful as you are." With that, he turned around and went to help out Angel and Livia.

165Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 6:53 pm

squid.

squid.

David closed his eyes, and he took a deep breath. "Years and years ago. I was about your age. I was a bit older, but I went into the games with your mother and Jaycee and Dustin Crawford. I-I was desperate. I needed a way to get back to my father. My father had back problems, and my mother was too sick to work. I thought that with the riches I got from winning, I could save my family. I stood so low as to pretend to fall in love with Jaycee, convince her to kill Dustin and then tried to kill her. I was a horrible person, and I regret everything," he said. Mackenzie shook her head, and she looked away. She couldn't stop crying. She was a horrible person. She deserved so much more. As no one was watching, she quickly slipped away. She needed to run. Run where no one could find her. She was just a burden on everyone anyway. Why would it matter?

166Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 7:04 pm

wills

wills

Tyson took a slow step back as his father told him what happened. He thought about how Dustin treated him...how he wanted to kill him. And he understood. He understood more than he should. "You....why....how," he stammered. The shock died away quickly and anger replaced it. He had never been so angry. He had never raised his voice to anyone. "So you are telling me you were planning to kill people? My girlf-....Mackenzie's family? And they didn't do anything to you?" he said through gritted teeth; how could his mom have fallen for him, then? Was the couple she had gotten together the same couple that happened to be Mackenzie's family? "Because of you, Dustin hates me. Because of you, I had to resort to my cousin to date my girlfriend so it would get Dustin off my back. Because of you, I lost Mackenzie to him!" He balled up his fists, and he would have taken a swing if Dayton hadn't spoke up. "Tyson....Mackenzie is gone." Caroline was walking down a long corridor when she caught sight of Mackenzie. She smirked and grabbed her by the arm. "How did you get out," she said, narrowing her eyes.

167Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 7:18 pm

squid.

squid.

David looked away. He should have expected this from his son. "Tyson, calm down," he said. He needed his son to hear him out. "Tyson. if you had grown up like I did, you would have known it was kill or be killed. I didn't have a choice. I was stupid, and I regret every bit of it," he said. He stepped back slightly as he continued on with all that he lost. "Tyson, I'm sorry, but you didn't lose her because of me. You lost her because she was stupid enough to get with him, and you don't seem to want her back, so why are you complaining?" he said, narrowing his eyes. He looked up when Dayton spoke, and he bit his lip. Mackenzie winced when Caroline grabbed her, and she quickly tried to elbow her. "Why does it matter to you?" she asked bitterly, trying to get away.

168Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 7:24 pm

wills

wills

Tyson didn't want to hear what he had to say. It was sorry. He could have done things completely different, but he was giving him some sob story to make him feel bad for him. And that wasn't cutting out for him. Now was not the time. The last thing he said made him almost hit him. Almost. Almost. But one certain person had grabbed his arm before he could. "Because unlike you," Tyson said, seething. "I don't fake love. And that is why I am going after her. Now," he snapped, wrenching his arm away from Dayton and cutting out on a run down the hall. Caroline glowered at her and moved to press a gun to her head. "Because, you are the lure. Daddy will be here any minute now, I am sure, as well as Drake. And anyone else who cares about you. And we can't have you running off, now can we?"

169Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 7:33 pm

squid.

squid.

David narrowed his eyes as his son. He wasn't going to have him disrespect him like that. He was going to stop him, but he was gone before he could even think about grabbing him. He clenched his fist, and for the first time in a long time, he cried. He had just found his son again, and he hated him. He glared at Livia. "This is your fault!" he said bitterly. Mackenzie felt her heartbeat quicken as the gun was pressed to her head. She felt the tears run down her face again. "Please don't kill me," she said quietly. Her voice quivered and came out as a whisper. Dustin had known about the date, and he was hoping that Mackenzie would back out, but she hadn't. He tried calling her multiple times. After about the fifth call, he went to his last resort and tracked her phone. He grabbed one of his pistols left over form the war, and he started to drive. Once he came to the abandoned building, he busted in and glared as he faced Caroline. "Let my daughter go, now."

170Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 7:40 pm

wills

wills

Tyson could hear the faint echo of footsteps. Dayton was following him. He should have known. He wasn't sure if the guy was out to help him or help Mackenzie, but either way it would be helping him in the end. He stayed to the shadows as he listened to the voices. He could pick out Dustin's. The man he once despised was now one he respected. "Dustin Crawford, nice meeting you," she said with a slow smirk. "Now, I must say...your friend, Levi Emery, took the life of my dear...dear friend Victor Sherwood. And I can only say that....well, an eye for an eye, a tooth for a-" but her words were cut off when she felt a sharp pain explode across her head. She stumbled and turned to see a glaring Tyson staring back at her. "Don't you ever touch her again," he said, glaring. Then everything happened in slow motion. A gunfire sounded, and Tyson was being pushed to the ground at the last second. When he looked back up, he saw a bleeding Dayton clutching his side.

171Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 7:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Dustin narrowed his eyes at Caroline. "If you dare hurt my daughter, I will make sure you suffer," he said glaring at her. He looked over his shoulder when Tyson and Dayton came in, but he didn't say a word. He couldn't help but let out a crooked smile as Tyson shot at her, but it was quickly wiped away as Caroline fired a shot of her own. Dustin did the exact same, aiming at Caroline and firing. Mackenzie was shocked when she saw Dayton. She quickly raced over to him. "Oh my gosh," she said quietly. She had no idea what to do. She quickly started to press down on his wound to stop the bleeding. "I'm so sorry," she said quietly. All of this was her fault. She was the one that deserved to be shot.

172Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 7:58 pm

wills

wills

Tyson regained his bearings and turned to see and staggering Caroline leaned against the wall. He glared and pointed the gun at her once more. "Do you have more people down here?" he said in a snap. Then, he glanced at Dustin and said after a second, "I know what happened. And I can assure you I am nothing like him." When he glanced back, he noticed Caroline was missing. He heard the click of heels. She was heading down the hall. Back to the prisoner quarters. Dayton gritted his teeth and managed a small smile. "Mackenzie," he said, short of breath. "I'm...ow...not so hard," he muttered as she pressed down on his wound. "I'm...fine...I owed him...one," he whispered, breathing heavily.

173Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Dustin glared at Caroline, but his gaze switched to Tyson as he spoke. He wanted to know how he knew, but those question could be asked later. When he looked back for Caroline, she was missing. He cursed before looking at Mackenzie. "You stay there. Don't follow me," he said before he ran off and followed Caroline. Mackenzie looked down at Dayton, and she tried not to cry. "I'm so sorry. This is all my fault," she said as she tried to stop the bleeding. "I'm such a horrible person," she said quietly. Maybe it would be good if she just disappeared.

174Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:14 pm

wills

wills

Tyson was torn. He glanced from Mackenzie and then down the hall. The problems with Mackenzie could be solved later. He took off down the hall after Dustin and Caroline. Caroline came up to the cell doors and snapped, "You all, you are coming with me." She was having trouble keeping her balance. Dayton reached up and lightly placed a hand on Mackenzie's shoulder. "This is not your fault. I kissed you. I shouldn't have. I knew what I was supposed to do, and I did what I wanted," he said, then glanced down at his wound. "I deserved this, Mackenzie." He deserved worse. He smoked to forget his problems. He used girls to rid of his problems. But at the end of the day, he was just a horrible person. "I will explain it to Tyson," he said with a heavy breath. He attempted to sit up. "You two can....be together. I will just...leave you alone, like I promised."

175Hunger Games 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon May 04, 2015 8:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Dustin followed her, and he his eyes widened when he saw everyone. Everyone who he thought was dead. This didn't make sense. He shook his head before he aimed his gun at her. "Caroline, no one is going anywhere. I suggest you give up now before I make you," he said bitterly. He quickly went over to her, and he grabbed the gun from her. He looked at the others. "All of you, get out now." Mackenzie cried, and she shook her head. "No. Dayton, I should have pulled away. I shouldn't have kissed you back. This is all my fault," she said, but she continued to press on his wound. She hated herself so much. "I hurt Tyson, and I can't be fine with that. I hate myself."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum