Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 40 of 40]

976 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:15 pm

Caroline glared right back at her and snapped in return, "She did nothing, but everyone who cares about her...well they have done a lot of things." When she punched her, she was only momentarily shocked before she blew her temper. She pointed the gun straight at Mackenzie and muttered, "You did it now!" She then pulled the trigger.

--

Ann managed a half smile but it soon dropped from her face when she turned to Felix. "Are you sure?" she asked just to be sure. He didn't seem fine, and she had a feeling he wasn't telling the full truth. She reached out and took her son's hand in hers. "I don't want you to feel upset about anything, all right?" she continued softly.

View user profile

977 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:38 pm

Mackenzie narrowed her eyes. "Then why hurt her! She is a little kid for crying out loud! She doesn't understand any of this!" she yelled, but she came to a halt as Caroline shot her. She cried out in pain and fell to the ground, holding her wound. She felt like she couldn't breathe. The pain was too intense. She managed to pull the pill out of her back pocket before passing out.

Felix just gave his mother a nod. "I'm good. Don't worry," he said with a fake smile. He was going to have to fake everything for who know how long. Aspen watched his son closely. He didn't believe a word he said. "Tell us if anything is wrong," he said. Felix nodded, and he looked out of the window.

View user profile

978 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 5:47 pm

Caroline threw the gun off to Xander and glared at Mackenzie. "Because, it turn it will hurt all of you," she snapped before she turned and stalked off. Dayton had heard the gunshot and had managed to get a hold of his crutches. He went to Mackenzie and bent down as carefully as he could beside her. "Mackenzie!?" he asked, shaking her gently. He cursed under his breath.

--

Ann dipped her head to stare down at the ground. She knew he wasn't telling the full truth. "Yes, please tell us if there is anything we can do to help or anything," she added quickly. She gave her son another quick hug. She hated all of this, and she was going to make sure that Caroline paid for what she did to her family.

View user profile

979 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:21 pm

Mackenzie still lied on the ground, unmoving. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to go follow Caroline the entire time, but it was all for Willow in the end. If she was okay, that meant that everything was worth it. She would find a way to save Willow. She just had to! They couldn't lose!

Felix gave his mother a small smile. "Yeah, I'll tell you," he said, and he leaned back, trying to relax in his seat. But right when he closed his eyes, he started to get flashbacks again. Of him. Xander. He managed to hear the name when he was supposed to be unconscious. He shot up and started breathing heavily. "I-I'm going to get something to drink," he said, but right when he went out of the door, he ran into a girl.

View user profile

980 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:42 pm

Dayton spat out a round of curse words. Willow was beside him, frowning. He didn't try to explain it to her, however. Instead, he shook Mackenzie. When he found this wouldn't work, he cursed once more. "Tyson is going to kill me," he grumbled under his breath before he did his best to hoist Mackenzie up. He managed to pick her up and shift her in his arms. "Willow," he began, but Willow looked at him as if he had three heads, "that's your name. Anyway, we need to go. Now." He lead the way out to the car and carefully put Mackenzie inside before he dug out his phone and called Aimée.

--

A frown slipped on Ann's face as she watched her son leave the room. "I am worried about him," she whispered, turning to Aspen. She was worried about her whole family. No one seemed to be safe, and there wasn't anything she could do about it. Madison called over her shoulder, "Jax, I am going to get something to eat. Keep trying to convince the doctor I am sicker than I am. But I told you, I am fine." She had just stepped out into the hall when she rammed into someone else. She fell onto her butt and grumbled before she glanced to Felix. "Uh, sorry," she muttered as she stood once more. "Why do you look familiar?"

View user profile

981 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:37 pm

Aimée was sitting at Drake's house, cleaning her room like he had told her to. She looked down at her phone and saw that it was Dayton. She quickly answered and smiled. "Hey, Day! How are you?" she asked him cheerfully, having no idea what had happened. All she knew was that Tyson and Mackenzie went bowling with Willow.

Aspen sighed, and he nodded in agreement. "I can only hope that he doesn't shut us out and Noah did with Dimitri and Lindi when Astrid left him," he said, and he glanced at the ground. he still was afraid that it was all his fault. he should have been a better father. The two just didn't get along. Felix looked down at the girl when she fell, and he quickly helped her up. "I-I'm so sorry," he said quickly. When she asked her question, he looked down at the ground. "I uh think we go to school together," he said, scratching the back of his head nervously.

View user profile

982 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:54 pm

Dayton was pulling out quicker than he probably should have. He was trying his best not to freak out, but he was. He had a little girl who didn't remember him and his unconscious best friend. He was a complete mess. "Aimee, you need to meet me at the hospital soon. We have a bit of a problem," he said urgently. He was pushing the speed limit, but he had to get to the hospital quickly.

--

Ann averted her eyes and whispered, "I know he really liked her, but Felix wouldn't do that, would he?" She couldn't be so sure. "But, hey, we can do what we can to make him happy." She knew it was almost a lost cause. There probably was only one person who could make him happy. Madison clasped her hands in front of her and pondered for a moment before it clicked. "Right, right. We had chemistry or something together...?" she said uncertainly.

View user profile

983 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Aimée's eyes quickly widened when she heard him. "I will be there soon, Dayton. Don't worry," she said, and she grabbed her keys before darting out of the house without saying a word. She could hear Angel called her from behind. "Aimée! Wait up, where are you going?" she asked.

Aspen sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "I just hope that he doesn't dwell on all of this. He is going to collage soon, and he is so smart. I can't have him backing out if he gets a scholarship," he said. Felix nodded, and he looked at the ground shyly. "Yeah, and math. And you have history with my cousin, Noah," he said

View user profile

984 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:34 pm

Dayton quickly hung up and sped up. He honestly didn't care at that point. He had a reason for speeding. Once he made it to the hospital, he climbed out and picked up Mackenzie. He rushed into the hospital with Willow following behind in confusion. "She needs a doctor, now!" he said the moment he stepped into the hospital. He then pulled out his phone to get a hold of Tyson.

--

"He has a lot of potential," Ann agreed, glancing at the door when Felix had disappeared from. He hadn't come back yet; she doubted it took that long to get water. "I hope he isn't avoiding us already," she murmured to herself. Madison thought it over before she nodded. "Yeah, I remember," she said as she thought it over. "Is it okay if I ask why you are here...?" she questioned, but then paused. "You know what, you don't have to-" she began, but Jaxon placed a hand on her shoulder and cut her off. "Maddie, you really shouldn't be talking to him."

View user profile

985 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:44 pm

The doctors soon rushed in and took her away from Dayton. Only a few minutes later did Aimée pull into the parking lot. she rushed to find a spot, and when she did, and quickly got out and ran inside. She found Dayton and hugged him tightly. "What's going on?" she asked him, and she looked down at Willow. "Hey, Wills," she said with a soft smile.

Aspen bit his lip at what his wife noticed. He probably already was. "I hope he isn't. I wish I could turn back time and have a better relationship with him," he said sadly. Felix gave her a small smile. It was his first real one that he had had ever since Piper died. He opened his mouth to answer, but then Jaxon came by. He remembered him from earlier. "I-If it's because I ran into you, I'm sorry. I swear I didn't mean to."

View user profile

986 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:55 pm

Dayton paced and tried to stay calm. Tyson had started freaking out when he had told him what had happened. He had intentionally left out the part about Willow. They needed to battle one obstacle at a time. When Aimee came, he hugged her tightly and attempted to calm down. "It's a long story," he said, shaking his head as he sat down. Willow furrowed her brows in confusion. "Who is Wills? I thought my name was Willow."

--

Ann took Aspen's hand in her own. "We can't change what happened now, Aspen," she whispered, sighing. "Your relationship with Fe can be fixed. You remember how Dimitri and my father used to be like." She just hoped that Felix wouldn't shut them out. Jaxon scowled at him and muttered, "No, it isn't because of that. Maddie, come on, we need to go." He stalked past Felix. Madison watched as her brother walked away. "I'm sorry. He is like that with every boy I come in contact with," she whispered apologetically. "Madison! Come on!" Jaxon called from the door. "Uh...bye...er...what's your name again?" Maddie asked.

View user profile

987 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:03 pm

Aimée sighed, and she rested her head on his chest for a moment. "You don't even know how much you scared me. I ran out as quickly as I could. I am probably going to have to call Drake and tell him what happened," she said. When Willow spoke, she gave her an odd look. "It is, but everyone calls you that. Are you okay, Willow? Did you hit your head?" she asked.

Aspen sighed, and he nodded as she spoke. "I know...but I still don't want there to be tension between us," he said, and he looked out the door. "I should go and see if he is okay," he said, and he tried to sit up, but he grunted and lied back down. "It hurts," he said. Felix bit his lip nervously. People were already judging him because of the games. Because of the person he killed. "Felix," he replied to her with a fake smile.

View user profile

988 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Dayton sighed and muttered under his breath, "Sorry. I was a bit urgent, and I didn't know what better I could do." He was still at a lost on what to do with Willow. Tyson couldn't take both things at once. The poor guy was going through enough as it was. "Oh, remember what I said about a long story? Yeah, she is a part of that," he said to Aimee. Willow took a seat and shook her head. "I don't remember anything."

--

Ann understood what he meant, and she could only hope that Felix was all right. When he tried to get up, she gently nudged him to lie back down. "Aspen, you shouldn't get up. I will go check on him," she whispered, kissing him softly. He was in no shape to be getting up. She stood and headed out of the room. Madison nodded once offered a grin in his direction. "I will see you later, Felix," she said before she waved and headed off after Jaxon.

View user profile

989 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Aimée was in complete shock as she heard Dayton. "Oh my gosh," she whispered, and she looked down at Willow. She hugged her tightly and closed her eyes. "We will help you, okay," she said, and she gave her a small smile. "I'm Aimée," she said. It hurt reintroducing herself to Willow.

Aspen smiled at Ann lightly. "What would I do without you?" he asked her, and then he looked at the door. he could only hope that his son was okay and wasn't distancing himself from them. Felix smiled, and he waved back. "Bye," he said shyly before she was gone. He then tried to remember what he even came out there to do.

View user profile

990 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:46 pm

Dayton nodded in response and let out a long sigh. He wished there had been a way that he could have prevented all of this. Mackenzie and Willow shouldn't have had to go through this. Willow only nodded, but she was still unsure of who were the good guys and who weren't at that point. "Uh, hey Aimee. I guess I am Willow...," she answered. Moments later, Tyson came running in.

--

Ann laughed softly and rolled her eyes. "I don't know, Aspen. You tell me," she joked before she stepped out of the hospital room. She soon found Felix and rested a hand on his shoulder. "Is everything okay? I thought you were getting some water. You had us worried," she continued as she pulled him in for a quick hug.

View user profile

991 Re: Hunger Games 2 on Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:55 pm

Aimée looked down at Willow, and she picked her up, setting her in her lap. "You know, you and I are best friends. So are you and Dayton," she said, and she smiled lightly. She would have said something about how she liked chemistry or English, but then she remembered that she didn't remember.

Felix jumped when she rested her hand on his shoulder, but he soon realized when he realized that it was only her. "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I just ran into someone, and she struck up a conversation with me. She, uh, goes to school with me," he said, and he looked down at the ground. "I'm going to get some water now."

-------

http://lifeclan-deathclan.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=19

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 40 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum