Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Selection AU

2 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 9]

1The Selection AU Empty The Selection AU Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:41 pm

squid.

squid.

This is the alternate universe for our selection rp

2The Selection AU Empty Re: Selection AU Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian was finally able to go on a mission. Usually it was just his brother since he was more skilled with fighting and taking care of himself, even though they weren't the fighting type of people. They negotiated more than anything, and they didn't like violence. Now, it was taking too long for the royals to fulfill their promise of doing away with the castes. Now it was time to see if they really were going to try. They had chucked the schedule at least three times, just to make sure that the king wasn't in his office. They got rid of the guards and started to look through everything. There had to be something.

3The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Thu Apr 02, 2015 11:08 pm

wills

wills

As soon as it had been said that the rebels had returned, people had been herded to the safe room. Guards were on the lookout for any rebel soldiers, even if they were just northern rebels. The agreement hadn't been made yet, and the rebels were becoming impatient. Coming into the king's office, they saw Sebastian and pointed their guns at him. "Stop what you are doing!" one guard said icily with narrowed eyes.

4The Selection AU Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:45 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian was rummaging through the drawers of the desk. There had to be something! He looked through file after file, not even bothering with the foreign affairs. All he cared about was the castes. They had to be eliminated. All of his hope was lost when he saw the guards come through the door. He looked around for a way out, but there was none. He had no choice but to die. He took a deep breath and put his hands up.

5The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:59 am

wills

wills

Just as one guard was about to pull the trigger, someone pushed past him with a scowl on her face. "Do not shoot," said someone, seething. One guard was about to object and make her leave; it was unsafe for her. However, she was already turned away. Talia wasn't sure if she seen right but she had. Though he had some of his mother's characteristics, he looked like her brother as well. "What is your name?" she asked after a long moment. These were the Northern rebels; she knew that much.

6The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:05 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian was preparing himself for death, but that stopped when he heard a voice. He looked over to see the queen. She was probably going to bring upon him something worse than death. He narrowed his eyes at her when she asked his name. He was going to die anyway, so it didn't matter. "Sebastian Crane," he said, eying her. He thought back to when he said goodbye to his parents. They knew that they might not see him again, and he hated to bring that upon him.

7The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:27 am

wills

wills

Talia gave him a once-over and knew when he said his name. When her brother had left, she had never expected to see him again. Having no other option, she had taken role as heir. She had no clue what she was doing, but she was doing her best. She had wanted to make her brother proud. And now, seeing his son was like a wakeup call. "Don't kill him. For the time being, imprison him here. I have someone I need to contact."

8The Selection AU Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:40 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian narrowed his eyes at her as he watched her. When she spoke the orders, a guard grabbed his roughly. "You're coming with us. Make and sudden move and we will hurt you," he said, and he pushed Sebastian out of the room. As he was walking him to the cells, the selected girls were walking out to go to breakfast. He looked over at them. "Don't mind him," he said quickly. Sebastian watched the girls and he was pulled away, keeping his eye on one of them.

9The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:53 am

wills

wills

Iris, who would normally have never been caught dead in a dress, was in a long, simple white dress. She had asked for something not too flashy from her maids, and they did a fine job. As they passed guards, her eyes fell on Sebastian. She barely heard the guard as she glanced at Sebastian. Besides the immediate thought that he was handsome, she noticed how the guards were handling him. Her curiosity was bubbling. With a timid glance over her shoulder, she decided breakfast could wait.

10The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:59 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian winced as he was pushed toward, losing his gaze in Iris. The guard forced him to the cells and through him in one, locking the door. "Rebel scum," he said bitterly. Sebastian narrowed his eyes and made a snide remark after he left,"You would think like me if everything wasn't handed to you on a sliver platter." He sighed and leaned back. This was going to be a long time.

Last edited by ~unbeatable squid~ on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total

11The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:09 am

wills

wills

Iris had followed the guards and stuck to the shadows the best she could. Once they were gone, she went to the cells and twiddled her thumbs. This was reckless; she didn't even know this man. But maybe, just maybe, she wanted to. She found his cell and hesitated before she came up to it. "Uh...," she began, then trailed. Now what was she going to say? She hadn't thought that far ahead. She had assumed she would be caught first. "Hey," she whispered finally. Good going, Iris. No wonder people only tolerate you and love your sister.

12The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:18 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian was looking at the wall, trying to think of his family to make him happy. When he heard a voice, he looked up. "You're one of the selected. What are you doing here?" He asked her. Then he quickly got an idea. He stood up and wake to the cell door. "You can get me out right? Please," he said. He wasn't a southern rebel. He didn't kill. He was peaceful, so what did she have to fear.

13The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:21 am

wills

wills

Good question, Iris mused, what was she doing here? Before she had time to fully contemplate the question, the man was following up with another one. She hesitated; she knew it wasn't a smart idea, and this could very well get her into some trouble. All the same, she disappeared and returned with a key in her hand. "What will you do? If I let you go?" she asked, glancing away. This was such a bad idea.

14The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:28 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian watched her for a few moments. This could either end wonderfully it horribly for him. She could report him asking her and get him killed, or she could help him. He felt his heart racing as she disappeared. That was it. She was going to get him killed, but his eyes widened when she came back. "I don't know. What do you want? I'll give you the money I have," he said. He just wanted to see his family.

15The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:32 am

wills

wills

Iris held on tightly to the keys as she listened to what he had to say. She would have ran a hand through her hair, if it weren't pulled up into a delicate hairstyle. As he mentioned money, she shook her head. Although her family may need it, they were getting payments for her being there. It was one of the few reasons she ever even signed up anyway. "If anyone asks, it wasn't me," she said as she reached out and unlocked the cell door.

16The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:54 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian's eyes widened as she unlocked the cell door. He quickly opened it and hugged her. "Thank you," he said, and he gave her a small smile. "My name is Sebastian," he told her, offering her his hand. He was just happy that someone finally didn't see him as the bad guy. He sighed, and he looked down. "You sure that I can't reply you in some way?" He asked her. She pretty much saved his life.

17The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:17 am

wills

wills

Iris was shocked when he hugged her but she slowly returned the hug. "Don't mention it," she said with a crooked smile. She shook his hand and whispered, "I'm Iris." He hadn't tried to kill her; so far, so good. As he asked the question, she bit her lip. "Just don't mention me if you get caught. That is all I ask," she answered after a moment. There wasn't really anything she wanted.

18The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:33 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian looked over at her, and he smiled at her. "Thank you so much," he said. He bit his lip and he spoke,"Go on and get out so it doesn't look suspicious. I'll take my chances," he said, and he looked around, making sure that no one was looking. He took the keys and went back in the cell.

19The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:39 am

wills

wills

Iris bit down on her bottom lip and hesitated before she nodded. "Good luck, Bash," she whispered before turning. She paused to throw him a sad look. She had a lot on her mind, and some of it had to do with Bash. Although he was a rebel, he seemed like a fine guy. "Sorry I couldn't do much more," she whispered before slipping out and running smack into someone.

20The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:48 am

squid.

squid.

Sebastian smiled lightly when she called him bash. He was only called that as a kid. He watched her as he left, and he sighed to himself. He was going to thank her later. He waited a couple if minutes before he got up and started to walk out. He opened he door when he saw that Iris ran into someone, and he quickly slipped into the shadows.

21The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:55 am

wills

wills

Iris felt her heartbeat quicken as she stepped back. She curtsied nervously. "Queen Talia, my apologies," she whispered. If it wasn't obvious she was nervous, then she wasn't sure what it would be called. Talia placed her hands out on Iris's shoulder to steady her before moving to walk past her. "What were you doing in here, Lady Iris?" she asked. Iris scrambled to stop her. "Uh," she began, "I was meaning to go to the library. I ended up here by accident." It was a lame excuse; Iris couldn't stop Talia from entering the prison area. "Sebastian Crane," Talia said calmly as if she were speaking to a friend. It took a moment but the name registered to Iris. A moment later, Talia came out of the prison quarters when she found that Sebastian wasn't there. "Cursed," she whispered under her breath.

22The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian pressed himself against the wall when Talia came in. He kept his breath slow and tried his best to keep quiet. He felt as if his heart was about to beat out of his chest. If she caught him escaping, death would be coming for him. When she went to the cells, he sprinted as fast as he could out, and he ran as fast as he could, desperately searching for an exit. There had to be one! He ran quickly, hearing the guards yelling after him.

23The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:15 pm

wills

wills

Talia muttered a few more choice words under her breath before she said to Iris, "Stay here." She then turned and headed out. She heard the guards yelling after someone, and she could only guess that it would be Sebastian. "Sebastian, stop!" she called, trailing after them. She had meant to keep him there and speak with him; but now, it was nearly impossible to do so now that the guards were involved.

24The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Sebastian was running as fast as he could. The guards had now gotten fed up and started shooting at him. He was running down the hall and only saw the guard coming at him from the corner of his eye. He was tackled and held on the ground. The others soon caught up and pointed the guns at him. Sebastian sighed and closed his eyes. He was nothing more than a dead man now.

25The Selection AU Empty Re: The Selection AU Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:50 pm

wills

wills

Talia, breathless and helpless, soon caught up to the guards and Sebastian. She had to force a calm breath. "If you may, don't hurt him. I must speak with him," she whispered in breathless gasps. A guard was about to protest, but she held up a hand. "I must speak with him," she repeated before motioning for them to help him up. "We will go to my office and speak there," she said coolly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 9]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum