Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 18]

301Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren smiled when he listened to him explain. It wasn't like how he met Cameron, but maybe it was a little close. When he spoke again, Eren blushed, and he looked away. "So what if that was who I was talking to," he said, shrugging as if it was nothing, but it was so, so much more than nothing.

Dimitri sighed as he listened to her. He knew that she probably went to some party with alcohol if she went with her friend's and didn't ask their father, but he wasn't going to say anything. "I told him that I was taking care of you and that he should go on to bed with mom," he told her, and he closed his eyes. he hated lying to his father, even if he wasn't that close with him.

302Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:14 pm

wills

wills

Dominic smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "When do I get to meet her? You know mom is going to go all giddy when she knows about your girlfriend," he said with a smirk. He then grabbed a pillow and chucked it at him. "Where did you take her?" he asked, tilting his head expectantly at him.

His lie made her smile. She would have hugged him but she was afraid he would smell the alcohol on her breath. Smoke on her clothes. Then again, she knew Dimitri wasn't dumb. He possibly knew she had drank a bit. But smoked? No, he could never know she did that. "Thank you, Dimitri. I can't thank you enough," she said instead.

303Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren glanced at the ground. "Don't tell mom yet! She'll question me until she knows all of Cameron's personal information," he said with a sigh, and he bit his lip. "I just took her to the diner. I got her with the 'boyfriend material' one," he said with a small smirk. It was stupid, but Cameron seemed to like it.

Dimitri rolled his eyes, and he gave her a small smile. "Goodnight Ann," he said, and he ruffled her hair before he closed her door and snuck into his room quietly. A few moments after he left, Ann's window opened, revealing Aspen climbing in. "Looks like I have found where Cinderella lives," he said with a small laugh as he looked around her room.

304Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:06 pm

wills

wills

Dominic tilted his head and chuckled softly. "Oh come on. I had to go through it too," he said with an eye roll. When he had started dating Naomi, his mom was on her case the moment she had found out. The answer made him fake a frown. "So Riley has met her but I can't?" He asked, trying to seem jealous. The comment about the boyfriend material made him laugh. "That actually worked?"

Ann rolled her eyes and watched as Dimitri left before plopping down onto her bed. She had expected it but she still jumped as her window opened. She glanced over at him and smiled softly but whispered, "Sh. My parents expect me to be sick. I will be in double trouble if they see you," she whispered but she stepped over to him and took his hands. "Sorry I didn't leave a shoe behind."

305Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "I know, but I don't want her to scare Cameron away. I did good to even get her to go to the diner with me," he said, and he laughed at his attempt to look jealous. "Sorry. Maybe you should get a job at the diner," he said with a smirk. As he commented on the way he got Cameron, he nodded. "Yeah, it did. I was surprised," he said with a laugh.

Aspen smiled, and he wrapped his arms around her. "No, you didn't leave behind a shoe, but you did leave behind this," he said, and he pulled a ring out of his pocket. He kissed her head lightly. "I couldn't just leave it there, and I had to see you again," he said with a small laugh, and he pulled her into a hug. "You are really pretty, you know," he said, puling a few stay strains of her from her face.

306Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:29 pm

wills

wills

Dominic considered it before he nodded. "So when are you two meeting again?" he asked with a sly smile. His suggestion made him roll his eyes. He doubted Riley would like that all that much. He could imagine applying for the job and screwing it up. He shook his head and smirked lightly. "Well, I got Riley by asking if she were on the menu."

Ann reached up and placed her hands behind his neck. His comment and then the mention of the ring made her smile. "Well, I am very grateful you returned it," she said with a grin. His excuse for it made her grin grow, if that was even possible. "Really?" she asked, flushing slightly. The compliment made her face burn even more. "You aren't too bad looking yourself," she murmured.

307Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren smiled, and he thought back to his phone call with Cameron. He tried his best to hold back a sigh of contentment, but that didn't work. "Soon," he said, closing his eyes and picturing Cameron. He chuckled when he heard Dominic. Are you kidding?" he asked him.

Aspen smiled, and he gave her a small nod. "Yeah," he said quietly. he had never been so nervous in front of a girl. He was usually cool and smooth, but this was so different. He smiled and looked at the ground when she commented on his appearance. "Thanks," he said, and he bit his lip, looking into her eyes. he couldn't help but kiss her.

308Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:09 pm

wills

wills

"Soon," Dominic repeated with a chuckle. He didn't ask for him to clarify. He doubted he would. "Well, now you have the girl. Now it is for some serious crap. Do you know what the next date is?" he asked, crossing his arms expectingly. Though he acted he was good with the ladies, Dominic wasn't as smooth as he tried to be. But he could fake.

Ann knew her father would disapprove. However, when had that stopped her before? Her thoughts vanished when he kissed her. She forgot about her parents and her brother. She returned the kiss and reached up slightly. When she pulled away, she offered him a small smile. "My brother...he complained about the motorcycle," she whjspered, holding back a laugh. If only he knew.

309Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren smiled, but it faltered when he asked what they were going to do. He honestly had no idea what he was going to do with Cameron. "Um, Dom, do you think that you can help me plan the date?" he asked his brother. He honestly had no idea what to do. "I was thinking a picnic," he said.

Aspen pulled her close in the kisses, and he smiled to himself. He loved her kisses so much. He chuckled when she made the comment about her brother. "I figured he wouldn't, he said, and he held her hand. "So, I'm here to start planning out date," he said, laying down on her bed.

310Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:46 pm

wills

wills

Dominic was leaned casually on the couch and arched a brow at Eren's question. He wanted his advice. Sure, because he was quite the eye candy. "All right, a picnic, huh?" he said thoughtfully. "For starters, you need to find out what she would like to eat. It would be some luck if you didn't and come to find she was allergic to peanuts," he said with a half smile. "And dress nice...casual but nice. Hobos aren't attractive."

Ann tilted her head as he mentioned the date. "You were actually being serious about that?" she asked with a tentative smile. She lied down beside him, turning on her side so she was facing him. Propping her chin on the palm of her hand, she stated, "All right. Tell me what you have in mind." She had never liked a guy so much in so little time. Until now.

311Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:47 am

squid.

squid.

Eren nodded as he listened to his brother, and he mentally started to take notes. "So dress nice, make sure she isn't allergic to anything. How about the place? I don't know were would be the perfect place," he said to himself, and he sighed. He just couldn't quite figure out how to make the date perfect.

Aspen chuckled, and he nodded. "Yeah, I was being serious. I'm always serious," he said with a small smirk. He kissed her lightly, and he lied on his back. "So, what do you like to do? Eating, playing sport, riding on my motorcycle," he added the last part with another smirk. If he was being honest, he was really looking forward tot he date, and the was something a bit odd for him.

312Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:29 am

wills

wills

Dominic quietly nodded as he listed off what he had said. So far so good. As he asked the place, he rubbed his chin. "There is always the park, or the lake," he said thoughtfully. There were many possibilities. "The trails," he continued, shrugging. There was always a picnic area before entering the trails.

Ann rolled her eyes and smirked right back at him. "Why do I find that hard to believe?" she asked, shaking her head. His question made her raise a brow. "I didn't realize riding a motorcycle was a hobby," she said jokingly. Then, she paused to consider it. "Eating. I do like eating," she repeated thoughtfully, smiling to herself. "Anyway, what do you usually do on dates?" she asked.

313Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren nodded to his brother, and he listened closely to him as he listed off the places, and he tried his best to think of some romantic thing. "What is we are and then I took her in a row boat ride through the lake," he said. It seemed romantic enough, but would she think that it was. He bit his lip, and he stared at the ground in deep thought.

Aspen chuckled at what she said, and he looked over at her. "Okay, what else? There are tons of ways to incorporate food in a date, but I need more," he said, but then he stopped himself. "Wait, no! I have the perfect idea!" He said, and he smirked lightly. "You will just have to find out by going on a date with me," he said, and he kissed her lightly.

314Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:56 pm

wills

wills

Dominic arched a brow at his suggestion and smiled ever so slightly. "Good idea. Maybe you aren't so bad at this after all little bro," he said, nudging him with his shoulder. "Bring her flowers when you pick her up. Not only will she like it, maybe her parents will warm up to you too," he stated. He thought back to his own date with Riley. It had ended with her moving in.

Ann was about to state what she had in mind, but it all left when he continued on. "Should I be scared, Aspen?" she asked laughing softly. She wasn't, however. She was actually excited. She returned the kiss but her heart skipped a beat when she heard the flick of a light. Someone was up, and she was sure it wouldn't end well. "Okay, I will go on the date with you," she whispered in a hushed voice. "You should go," she whispered hurriedly, nodding to the door where light crept in. The door knob was turning.

315Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren nodded, and he smiled when his brother praised him. "Thanks," he said, and he looked out the window as he imagined the date. he smiled to himself. He already had everything planned out, but he stopped himself as he thought about what Cameron had said. "How to I appease her father? It's only him," he said.

Aspen rolled his eyes. "No, you should be very excited," he said, and he kissed her once more, smiling brightly as she agreed. he glanced over at the door when he heard the light turn on. he knew that he didn't have time to get out of the window. The knob was already turning. He cursed under his breath before he quickly went under the bed.

316Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:31 pm

wills

wills

Dominic hesitated at that. He hadn't had a father to battle with when it came to Riley. However, he had had to deal with fathers before when dating. "Hm," he said thoughtfully. "Well, you will get the talk. Make sure he knows you really care for his daughter. Give him a complement or something. Just make sure you don't anger him," he said finally. It was all he really had. It sometimes depended on the father.

Ann pulled the covers over her just in time. As the door opened, she squinted her eyes as if she had been asleep. "Ann? Is someone else here?" Drake asked. One arm was still in a sling from being shot. She faked a cough; after the practice she had had, she was okay with faking sickness. "No?" she said. "I could have sworn I heard voices," he stated. She smiled sheepishly. "Sleep talking, daddy," she said innocently. Her father wasn't buying it. "I heard two voices," he grumbled. "I swear, daddy, no one is here but me," she said, blinking her big brown eyes at him. Huffing, Drake nodded and whispered, "Okay, good night. Love you." He gave the room a once over before closing the door behind him. Once she heard the fading footsteps, she relaxed and leaned down so she was dangling over the bed to stare at where Aspen had hid under it. "Nice move."

317Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Huger Games AU Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren nodded, and he tried his bets to keep up with all of the information. There was just so much to know in a short amount of time. "Okay," he said, and he bit his lip. He was going to be terrified of meeting her father, but he would just have to suck it up and hope and pray that he wouldn't so anything stupid.

Aspen listened to the conversation, and he tried his best to keep quite. He only poked his head out when he heard Ann speak. he slowly crawled out form under the bed and looked at her. "Yes. I am very clever," he said with a smirk before he kissed her once more, pulling her close to him. He didn't care if he could get caught. He just loved being with Ann.

318Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:37 pm

wills

wills

Dominic half smiled and gave him a pat on the back. "Don't worry, you will do fine. And if you don't....well hopefully you will make it out alive," he said with a joking grin. He stood and threw one last glance back at Eren. "Oh, and you are a pretty good guy, so I am sure you won't have to worry about her dad killing you."

Ann laughed quietly and threw a glance at the closed door. Her father was gone though. It was good now. "Don't get all big headed, now," she said in a teasing voice. She hugged him and sighed softly. She couldn't believe she actually did that and didn't get caught. She pulled away a moment later. "Did you only come to plan the date?"

319Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren bit his lip, and he gave his brother a small nod. No matter how much his brother reassured him that her father wouldn't hate him, he would still be terrified of just that. What if her father was really, really protective? What If he didn't approve of him. He sighed and closed his eyes. "I'm so scared that I won't be enough," he said.

Aspen chucked, and he rolled his eyes. "I have always had a hue head. You can't change that," he joked, and he kissed her. When she spoke again, he tried his best to hide his blush. He never wanted to admit it, but it wasn't in his plan at all. It was just stalling. "No. I came to see you again. He couldn't wait till morning," he said before he kissed her again,

320Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:31 pm

wills

wills

Dominic switched the remote back and forth between his hands thoughtfully. "Trust me. If I had a daughter, I think a guy like you would be the best for her. No drinking, no smoking. You are a genuinely good guy. But that is just me. It depends on the father," he told him before placing the remote down onto the table. "Try not to overthink it."

Ann rolled her eyes and kissed him back. At least he had a sense of humor. His answer made her own blush form. She was glad that the room was only dimly lit. "Impatient, I see," she said with a sly smile. She returned the kiss and smiled under it. When she had went to the party, she hadn't thought she would leave having feelings for Aspen. It was almost crazy.

321Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren nodded, and he closed his eyes. "Okay, I think I have everything I need to know," he said before he reopened them. He sighed to himself. "I will be in my room planning out this whole thing on paper if you need me," he said, and he muttered to himself everything that Dominic had mentioned. The date just had to be perfect.

Aspen chuckled, and he shrugged lightly. "I might be impatient," he said, and he kissed her again. "I just love seeing your face," he said, placing his hand on her cheek, handling it as if it was fragile glass. She was just so beautiful. he looked into her eyes before he kissed her one more time. He pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her tightly.

322Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:13 pm

wills

wills

Ann suppressed a smile and traced his face with her eyes. Her eyes then fell to his arms, where she knew the tattoos lied but she could barely see even a hint of them in the lighting. "Just a little," she agreed, smiling up at him. When he kissed her again, she reached up and wrapped her arms lightly around his neck. "Well, thank you for being impatient."

323Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled down at her, and he held her hand. "You are quite welcome. I should be impatient more often," he said with a laugh, and he kissed her once more. He loved to kiss her. Her lips were soft and delicate. They were so perfect. he wasn't sure how normal kisses were, but he was sure that they were nothing compared to Ann. "You are amazing," he said to her.

324Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:43 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and smiled softly. She returned the kiss and grinned lightly to herself. She would have thought her heart would have beat out of its chest if it could. With each kiss, she was falling for him even more than the first. "Amazing?" she repeated as she pulled away. Her eyes studied his face thoughtfully. "How drunk are you?"

325Hunger Games AU - Page 13 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:01 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen held her close to him, never wanting to let her go. She was just so amazing. He could honestly say that she was the best thing that had ever happened to him. He kissed her head, and he smirked at what she said next. "Ann, I didn't finish my drink. How drunk do you think I am?" he asked her, raising a brow. He was completely sober.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum