Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 18]

426Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:17 pm

wills

wills

Ann intertwined their fingers and smiled softly over at him. "Stop apologizing, Aspen," she whispered, kissing him. It was all forgotten now. She just wanted to move on from. She sat crisscrossed in the chair before resting her gaze on him. "When did you wake up? You weren't awake when I left," she whispered thoughtfully.

427Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen bit his lip when she told him to stop apologizing. "Sorry," he said, and he held her hand. "I woke up just a few minutes ago. I thought that you hated me since you weren't there. I guess I'm just used to that," he said quietly, and he sighed to himself. He needed to work on trust more. He was so used to not trusting anyone at all.

428Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:59 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and smiled slightly over at him. "You aren't very good at the not apologizing thing," she whispered with a teasing smile. She wanted things to go back to normal between them. She didn't want to discuss what had happened. It was in the past. At his answer, she kissed him softly. "No, I had to run to fool my dad into thinking I was at my friend's house. I didn't think you would be awake when I got back...," she mumbled.

429Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled lightly at what she said. When she spoke again, he nodded. He could understand then why she wasn't with him when he woke up. He remembered opening his eyes to see no one in the room, and he cried for the first time in a while. He thought that he was all alone. Maybe it was some cruel punishment. "I know Ann. The doctors thought I wasn't going to make it top the morning. They still say that even after I wake up. Opening my eyes doesn't grantee anything," he said to her.

430Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:42 pm

wills

wills

Ann glanced away nervously at that news. "Don't say that, Aspen," she whispered. He would live. He had to. He seemed fine; sure, he looked like he hurt...bad. But she was in no way going to let him leave her. She leaned forward and kissed him softly. "Be honest....how bad is it?" she asked worriedly, studying his face.

431Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen sighed, and he looked at the ground. He didn't want the words to be true either, but what more could he do? "I'm sorry Ann," he said, despite what she had said earlier. When she asked how bad it really was, he sighed and looked at the ground. "It's bad Ann. Everything hurts," he told her quietly.

432Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:54 pm

wills

wills

Ann glanced away and stared down at the tiled floor. She wished she could do something; of course, she always loved the idea of being a doctor herself. It had been a fantasy ever since she was a kid and she would play doctor instead of dolls. His answer made her worry her bottom lip. "Should I leave and let you rest?" she asked hesitantly.

433Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen leaned back I the bed, and he tried to relax as much as he could. When she spoke, he nearly shot up out of the bed. "No! I-I mean, please stay. I don't want to be alone, and you make things better," he said to her, trying his best to block out the pain that had shot through him. he couldn't stand being in the hospital room alone. He was sure that if his father came in, he would just walk right back out. He didn't care.

434Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:39 pm

wills

wills

Ann flinched and bit down on her lip nervously but nodded slowly. "Okay, okay," she whispered, taking his hand. "I just didn't want to be a bother...," she added on quietly, averting her gaze. She was worried about him, and it wasn't getting any better with him straining himself by moving around. She rested her head against the wall and heaved a long sigh. "Your dad....how bad is he?" she asked, slowly turning to him. She knew he had a rocky relationship with him. But that was all she knew.

435Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen closed his eyes, and he tried his best to just keep everything go and just think about Ann. Ann was the only one there in front of him. When she spoke about his father, he glanced at the ground. "It's not good. He used to hit me, but now he just doesn't care. As long as I don't make him angry, he is fine. My mom ran out of the picture before I was born, but how can you blame her?"

436Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:04 pm

wills

wills

Ann stared at the ground as he answered her question. She couldn't imagine a parent being so evil as to abuse his own son. She shivered and glanced up at him. "I am sorry," she whispered, taking his head and sighing softly. "So you never met her....your mom?" she asked after another hesitant second, trying her best to stay calm.

437Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:16 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen shivered as he thought back to when he was a small child. His father always scared him, and he never messed up, but when he did, his father would go off on him, yelling at him and telling him what a failure he was. He started to hit him after he got into his teen years. He shook his head at her question. "Nope, not once. I wonder where she is through. That and why she has never come to help me."

438Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:32 am

wills

wills

Ann stared at her hands and let out a long sigh. "I am sorry," she whispered. It was a sentence anyone would say when he or she had no idea what else to say. It made her sick saying it but it was all she had. "Maybe she is looking for you," she suggested but she couldn't be quite sure. It was false hope.

439Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked at the ground, and he shook his head. "No, it's fine. Don't worry about it. It's no like it just happened. It has been going on all of my life," he said, and he looked down at her. "I doubt she is. She probably doesn't even know that I exist," he said with a small sigh. He hated it all.

440Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sat Apr 25, 2015 4:37 pm

wills

wills

Ann bit her lip and hesitated before she wrapped her hands around his. She bit down on her lip nervously before she whispered, "I wish I could do something to help. She couldn't ask her own family to accept him. Her father would have a stroke the moment he walked into the door. The tattoos. The smoking. Drinking. No, it just wouldn't work. "Well, if she won't come to you....we can come to her. Maybe we could find her. Have you checked birth certificates? Anything?"

441Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen gave her a small smile. "Ann, it's okay. I know that you want to help me, but you are in a tight situation. I can take care of myself," he told her quietly. His father would more than likely beat him for doing something so stupid, but he wouldn't mention that. There was no need to worry her. Aspen bit his lip as she spoke. "My dad has them, but it would be hard to get them. And even if I did go on a mission to find my mom, I couldn't go back home. My dad...he wouldn't take to kindly to it."

442Hunger Games AU - Page 18 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:42 am

wills

wills

Ann dropped her eyes to the floor and sighed softly. That didn't mean she didn't want to help. She just wasn't sure how. As he spoke again, she bit her lip and finally brought her eyes back up to him. "Why wouldn't he?" she asked hoarsely, studying his face. She then shook her head and sighed. "No, don't worry about. You don't have to answer," she muttered. She didn't even know his father, but she hated him. He sounded horrible.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum