Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 18]

326Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:07 am

wills

wills

Ann arched a brow and tilted her head back to look up at him. "Well, it all depends, Mr. Motorcycle guy. You are calling me amazing, when I am clearly not," she said, cracking a smile. "Should I be scared if I ever see you drunk?" she asked after another moment. She had never been drunk herself; drinking was more of something she did from time to time. She had only ever been tipsy once, and even then she had limited.

327Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:15 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen chuckled, and he rolled his eyes. "I think you are. You are beautiful, funny. smart, I could go on and on, but I don't know if you would like me to," he said with a laugh, and he kissed her. At her next question, he smirked lightly. "Maybe just a bit. It takes a lot for me to get drunk though," he said. He thought back to the one time that he had really made himself go over his edge. He was stumbling and no one could understand him. He passed out and woke up with bruises all over his body. He could only guess his father did it.

328Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:19 am

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes at his compliments and pulled him a bit closer after a moment. "I may not agree, but I sure do love hearing it," she said with a wink to show she was only kidding. His answer made her smirk slightly. "I've never been...drunk I mean," she told him after a moment. From what she had heard, the consequences weren't too much fun.

329Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:23 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen smiled brightly, and he pulled her against him, kissing her. "I think you should agree with it. You have no reason not to," he told her, and he closed his eyes as she continued on. "It isn't very fun, let me tell you that. Promise me that the next time you feel the slightest bit tipsy, make sure that you quit," he told her, and he held her hand before he kissed her again.

330Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:31 am

wills

wills

Shaking her head, Ann didn't reply but played the words in her head. "You know...," she began with a sly smile, "you really suck at being a bad boy." She had to press her lips together to suppress a giggle. She didn't want to summon her father once more. She wasn't sure she could fake it again if she burst out laughing. She would have to do something crazy, try to convince her father that Aspen was her friend Lindi. His statement didn't surprise her. She nodded and murmured, "I promise." She then kissed him in turn.

331Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:38 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen rolled his eyes at what she said. "Should I be more of a bad boy?" he asked. He smiled, and he kissed her a bit more. When she agreed, he smiled. "good," he said before he kissed her once more, pulling her close. Dimitri walked over to her room, and he opened the door. "Hey Ann, I was-" he stopped himself, his eyes growing wide at the sight of Aspen kissing her.

332Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:43 am

wills

wills

Ann just shrugged her shoulders and smirked as she kissed him back. Bad boy or not, she liked Aspen all the same. Although he put up a bad boy look, he was sweeter than he put on. She felt her heart drop, and not in the good way, when Dimitri came walking in. She pulled away and glanced from Dimitri to Aspen. "Uh....this is Lindi?!" she said desperately, but she knew it was useless. Aspen looked nothing like Lindi...and she was being a little more than friendly with him. "Don't. Tell. Dad."

333Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:50 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was more than shocked at Ann. Mortified would have been a good word. What was she doing with a guy in her room! Heck, the guy had tattoos. he was probably the one with the motorcycle. "Don't tell dad? Ann, how am I supposed to keep this a secret!" he said, trying to keep his voice down. He looked over at Aspen. "Get out, now," he said, using a tone that was rather unusual to him, and Aspen didn't seem to like it. "Excuse me?" he said, moving from Ann and narrowing his eyes, but Dimitri didn't look scared. "I said get out."

334Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:53 am

wills

wills

Ann flinched and dropped her gaze to the ground. Great. "Dimitri...," she began desperately, but then stopped as he spoke to Aspen. She stepped back and bit her lip. She didn't like the way Dimitri was speaking, and Aspen didn't seem to either. "Dimitri, I can handle this," she whispered, stepping up to try to break up the bickering before it got out of hand. She was still shocked that her brother had walked in on them. It was her fault, however. She wasn't supposed to have guys here.

335Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:58 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked up at Ann, and he shook his head before facing Aspen. "I wouldn't do anything stupid. I may look weak, but I'm as tough as you," he said. Aspen and Dimitri were both about the same height. Aspen clenched his fist, and he tried his best not to punch him. Dimitri looked at his sister. "I won't tell dad, but I never want to see him here again," he said before leaving the room.

336Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty le timeskip Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:08 am

wills

wills

After the night Dimitri had caught them, Ann had been careful not to have Aspen hanging around the house. That night, she was with him at some abandoned house. The idea hadn't exactly been her own idea but who cares. She wasn't one to care about breaking and entering, not when she felt as if her parents, okay more like Drake and Dimitri, were suffocating her. She took a small sip of her drink before kissing Aspen softly. "I wish it wasn't so complicated."

337Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:12 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen had been drink a bit too much that night, but he didn't really seem to mind. It made him more carefree. His words were getting more and more slurred the more he drank, but he didn't stop. "Just forget about them," he said, all of his words connecting sloppily before he kissed her back roughly. He placed his hands on her and roamed wildly, not paying attention at all. He wasn't thinking. His mind was in the gutter. He was just acting, and he was taking it way too far.

338Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:17 am

wills

wills

Ann hadn't drunk near as much as Aspen. So, she was sober, not that she ever planned on ever being drunk. When he was kissing her a bit too roughly, she pulled away. It was becoming a bit uncomfortable. She placed her hands over his and tried to pull them away. "Aspen, stop," she said, shaking her head. "You are drunk," she muttered, frowning. This wasn't right, and it was so unlike Aspen.

339Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:22 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked down at her when she pulled away, and he narrowed his eyes. "I'm fine," he said in an angered voice before he started to kiss her again, rougher this time. His breath smelled just like the alcohol, and he looked horrible. "Don't tell me to stop," he said as he kissed her. In his mind, he wasn't doing anything wrong. He was just kissing her like they had so many other times before.

340Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:26 am

wills

wills

Ann frowned and was about to voice that he was anything but fine. However, he started kissing her again. On normal occasions, she would have returned them. But the kisses were like the ones before. She could smell the alcohol on his breath. Sure, it was on hers too, but he had drank much more than she had. She gently pushed him away and shook her head. "Aspen, listen to me," she snapped, standing and taking a step back. "You are taking things way too far," she said with a frown. "Remember when I asked if I should be scared when you are drunk? Well, I really should. You are nothing like yourself."

341Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:30 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen narrowed his eyes at her. "Ann, you shouldn't be scared. I am everything like myself. There is nothing wrong with me," he said. He placed his hand on her cheek, and he slowly moved it down, but unlike usual, he didn't stop. He just kept going, but he also kissed her and did the same with his other hand. He wasn't thinking at all. Everything seemed normal to him.

342Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:49 am

wills

wills

Ann shook her head and pushed him away. "Stop Aspen!" she snapped. "If you can't listen, I am leaving," she muttered, taking a few steps back. "Maybe this was all a bad idea from the start." Drunk Aspen was not a good Aspen, that was for sure. It seemed like the worst mistake she could make. But the sober Aspen was a sweet Aspen. She was just so confused.

343Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:56 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen narrowed his eyes at her, and he grabbed her wrist tightly. "No, I'm leaving. You're not worth it. I can find someone ten times better than you in a heart beat," he said before he slowly walked tot he door, stumbling on his way and holding the wall for support. He reached his motorcycle and got on, not even getting his helmet that was sitting on the ground right beside it. He drove off, but he didn't get very far. Within only five minutes of leaving, he was swerved and hit another car head on. His motorcycle was demolished, and so was he. He lied in a ditch a few feet away, unmoving and unresponsive.

344Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:05 am

wills

wills

Ann had to admit that the words stung; the moment of ache turned to anger as he walked off, not to easily might she add. Groaning, she grabbed the bottle of alcohol and stormed out of the house. She took a quick swig of the drink and tried not to scowl as it burned down her throat. "I can find someone better too," she said acidly as she pulled out her phone. Oh, how she didn't want to do this. She dialed Dimitri's number and took another quick swig of the beer. She heard the ambulance go by, and she frowned thoughtfully. She headed after the way it was going, still waiting for Dimitri's answer. It only took a moment later for her to realize it could be Aspen. She cut out on a run.

345Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:12 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri had been in his room studying when he got the call from Ann. He was a bit worried about her, but he trusted her so he decided not to follow her. He answered the phone and sighed. "Hey Ann, what is it?" He asked. He knew that she wouldn't call him unless it was something urgent. "Ann, what's going on?" He asked her again. He glanced back down at his paper. What had happened?

346Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:19 am

wills

wills

Ann was breathing hard by the time Dimitri answered the phone. "Hey, Dimitri. I know I ask a lot but you wouldn't mind come getting me would you?" she asked breathlessly. It didn't take long until she came up to where Aspen had crashed. Her heart dropped. She screamed out, "No!" She dropped her phone and raced over to Aspen, dropping down beside him. She should have known. She should have stopped him. Despite the mean words he had said, she was bawling.

347Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:28 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed at her request, but he nodded, even though she couldn't see him. "Yeah, I can do that. Where are you?" He asked her, and he got up, grabbing his coat and putting it on. Oh the things he did for his twin. He was walking down the stairs when he heard her. "Ann, what is it? Ann!" He said urgently, but she wasn't replying. He bit his lip before he ever out to his car. Aspen was lying on the ground, but he wasn't breathing. He looked broken to say the least. He was bleeding by his head, and a small bit of blood was trickling down from his mouth. He looked dead.

348Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:04 am

wills

wills

Ann had never cried so much in her life. She had been upset with Aspen, sure. But he was drunk. She couldn't blame him too much. Also, he looked like he could be dead. "Aspen, please Aspen," she whispered desperately, taking his hand. Her heart was beating a mile a minute, and she had long since caught her breath. Tears blurred her vision. And someone grabbed her arm at one point to pull her from Aspen. "No!" she screamed, fighting to get back to Aspen. Her heart lurched as she got a better sight of him. He didn't look good at all.

349Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen was unmoving on the ground. A group of paramedics had rushed over to him and placed him on a gurney. They grabbed some equipment from the ambulance, and they started to try and get him breathing again. A paramedic looked over at Ann. "I need you to stay calm ma'am," he said, and he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Can you tell us what happened," he said.

350Hunger Games AU - Page 14 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:34 pm

wills

wills

Ann was trying her best not to hyperventalate. Aspen was hurt. That was the only thing she could register. His question forced her attention to the paramedic. However, she wasn't sure what to say. She couldn't rat out Aspen. Sure, they would find the alcohol content in his system when they are at the hospital. But not here. Not now. "We were in a fight...," she began, breathing quickly. "He stormed off. He seemed to be going pretty fast when he left and motorcycles are less noticeable on the roads compared to cars. He crashed I guess." She could barely make out the paramedic's face because of the tears forming in her eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum