Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 18]

176Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:09 am

wills

wills

Dominic sent a worried glance her way. "I'm sorry," he whispered, sighing. He could tell she was hurting, and e couldn't do anything about it quite yet. He continued to throw worried glances over his shoulder, but no one seemed to be following him. He came to a screeching halt in a church's driveway. It was far enough away that they shouldn't have to worry about them catching up. He searched for something to pick the lock and came up with a pen. "It may feel better once your hands are free," he said as he worked with the lock. Eventually, he got the handcuffs off. He threw them in the back. "I have to make a call right quick," he said before taking out his phone. He called Eren's number.

177Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley wanted to say something to Dominic about how he shouldn't be sorry, but it honestly hurt way too much to talk. She moved and cried out once again when he came to a stop. She was thankful when he finally got he handcuffs off. She slowly moved her arms before looking up at him and nodding. "Okay," she said quietly. Eren was sitting outside of the hospital room. He couldn't stand to see his uncle like that. He looked down when he phone rang, and he looked at the caller ID before answering. "Where are you!"

178Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:01 pm

wills

wills

Dominic hadn't realized how heavily he was breathing until that moment. He tried to calm down, but he wasn't exactly successful. He threw a glance in Riley's direction. "Get out of there. I don't know where he may be headed, but if he isn't after me, then he is after you guys. He had Riley. I am not sure what he wants, but he is after us for some reason," he said; he had to pause to catch his breath. "I am not sure what he was planning to do, but I think he would have hurt Riley worse than he hardly had if I hadn't stopped him. How's Drake? Will he be able to leave too?" he spouted off. He continued to throw worried glances over his shoulder. So far, they were good. But that could mean something worse than he would like.

179Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren's eyes widened when he heard what he brother had to say. Leave? They couldn't leave! He glanced at the ground and started to pace. He wasn't his brother. He didn't know what to do. "Drake isn't in any condition to travel. W-we can't," he said, and he bit his lip. He glanced at the door at led to the room, and he sighed. "What do we do Dominic?" he asked. As much as he annoyed his brother, he looked up at him. Dominic was his role model. "I don't know what to do."

180Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:14 pm

wills

wills

Dominic hesitated and held the phone to his ear by wedging it between his shoulder and ear. "Okay, if you can't leave," he said, sighing. He started up the car, and he pushed down on the gas pedal. He had dismissed the speed limit up until that point. No use in trying to be smart now. "Get inside, lock the door, and don't let anyone in the room. If he gets in, find something. Anything, that can be a weapon. I will be there soon. Riley needs a doctor anyway," he said. He had no clue if this was smart but it was all he had. He was thinking as rationally as he could. "And whatever you do, don't give reason to worry our parents even more. They may not come, but....grandfather is unpredictable."

181Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren bit his lip as he listened to his brother's instructions, and he nodding. He knew that he couldn't see it, but it helped him. He ran back in the room, and he closed the door, locking it just like his brother said. He looked around the room, trying to find anything that could be a weapon. "Why?" Eren asked his brother, not sure if he was still on the line or not. Riley held her wound, and she looked up at Dominic. "Where are we going?" she asked him quietly.

182Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:26 pm

wills

wills

Dominic gripped the wheel tightly as he waited; when Eren did speak again, he muttered, "As I've said, I have no clue what he wants. But, he shot Riley. I won't put it past him to not shoot any of us. He wants something, and he seems determined to get it. I have to go. I will be there soon." He hung up and encouraged the car to speed up. They were already pushing it, but he was anxious. Riley's question forced him to focus slightly. "The hospital. You need that fixed up, and I have to make sure my family is okay. Victor could get there before us."

183Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren bit his lip and kept his gaze to the ground. The information that Dominic gave him didn't help much, but all he knew was to stay on his toes. he looked around the room before he found a syringe. Maybe that he be used as a weapon. He picked it up and hid it. Riley looked up at him when he spoke, and she gave him a small nod. She was pale, but she tried not to look weak for Dominic. He had to be worried enough.

184Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:34 pm

wills

wills

Dominic threw a worried glance over at Riley; the speedometer continued to rise at will. Eventually, he came to a screeching halt in a space. He didn't waste time; he was out of the car and helping Riley in minutes. Meanwhile, Victor was barking out orders to his men. "You know what to do. Now let's go!" he snapped. He took off on a chase toward the hospital room; for his age, he could run well enough. He tried the door; when it didn't open, one of the men shot at the knob to break it.

185Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley didn't say anything, but she was getting a bit worried, knowing that he was speeding up by the second. She cried out when he stopped the car, making her body move forward. When he took her, she grabbed him tightly, never wanting to let g. She was scared to to be honest. Eren's eyes widened as he heard someone try to open the door. He quickly pulled out the syringe, but he feared that it wasn't enough. When he heard the gunshot, he gripped it tightly and waited for the door to open.

186Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:49 pm

wills

wills

Dominic wrapped an arm around her to support her and made sure to be careful as he lead them inside. He heard the echo of the gunshot, and his heartbeat picked up speed. "Riley, do you think you will be okay while I go and help my brother?" he asked as he turned to her. "You need to be checked, and I can let them hurt him," he whispered nervously. He then realized how important this was. He could die; Riley could die; his brother could die. He didn't spare another thought. He placed his hand under her chin and planted a hard kiss on her lips. He would be upset if he never did it before he had a chance to. If one of them dies, he wanted at least one of them to remember that moment. For just a moment, he felt suspended in time. A satisfying click sounded through the hall; Victor kicked the door open and they filed in. A slow smirk slid onto his face. "Hello, Eren," he said icily.

187Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley held on to him as tightly as she could. Her blood ran cold when he heard the gunshot, and she looked up at Dominic as he spoke. She managed a small nod. "I-I'll be okay. You go help Eren," she said to him. She knew she wouldn't be okay, but there was no sense in alarming him. Her eyes widened for a moment when he kissed her, but she closed them and kissed him back. She didn't want to think that it could very well be their last time together, but that was the truth. Eren froze when he saw his grandfather. He had no idea what to do. "D-Don't you dare get close to Drake," he said to him, trying to look calm, but the fear was obvious in his eyes.

188Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:02 pm

wills

wills

Just for a moment, Dominic felt as if everything may be okay. Riley would live and so would be. But the future was unwritten. As he pulled away, he sent her one last longing gaze before he motioned for a nurse to come to help her. With that, he turned and took off on a run to save his brother. Victor laughed humorlessly at that. "And what are you going to do about it?" he asked with narrowed eyes. "I asked for my money, and there is still no money."

189Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley never wanted their kiss to end. She didn't want him to leave her and possibly meet his death, but she couldn't stop him. She held his hand tightly until he ran off. She bit her lip as the nurse ran to her and helped her up. She could only hope that she hadn't lost too much blood. Eren narrowed his eyes at him. he was going to have to man up. "This," he said bitterly before he ran at him with the syringe in his fist.

190Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:15 pm

wills

wills

Victor narrowed his eyes and was shocked when he noticed what he was holding. He pressed his finger down on the trigger, daring him to try anything. However, just at that moment, an extra weight pushed him down. Dominic stood, breathing heavily, behind him. He had a gun he had wrestled out of one of the men's hands who had been standing outside the door. He pointed the gun at Victor. "Oh, you think you are clever," Victor said snidely. He didn't look scared. Instead, he easily pointed the gun at Eren. "I took out your girlfriend. I can take out your brother too."

191Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren was terrified about what was going to happen, but he wasn't so scared when he saw his brother tackle Victor. He stood poised, ready to do anything if he was needed. He wasn't the fighter like Dominic was, but he could anyways try. His eyes widened when he saw Victor point the gun at him, and he looked at Dominic when he spoke. "Riley's dead?" he asked him in shock.

192Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:25 pm

wills

wills

Dominic held the gun tighter and glanced up at Eren. "No. She's alive. For now," he said, scowling at Victor. "He tried to kill her, though," he snapped. He hated this man; he never wanted to be compared to him again. Victor smirked and didn't even think twice as he pulled the trigger. "No!" Dominic snapped, racing to push Eren out of the way. Hate wasn't even the correct word for how he felt toward this man; not anymore. He despised him.

193Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren bit his lip nervously as he heard Dominic speak about what happened to Riley. He couldn't believe that he was related to this guy. He was insane! He could only imagine how his brother felt. He didn't even notice that Victor had pulled the trigger until he felt the pain in his abdomen. He fell to the ground and held his bleeding side. Dominic was just too late.

194Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:35 pm

wills

wills

Dominic was seething with rage with Eren fell to the ground. This man. He did not know this man. Whirling on Victor, he pointed the gun at him. "You want money? I will give you every penny I have. Just leave my family alone!" he snapped. Victor stood, then, and smirked at that. "If only it were that simple, Dominic. We aren't talking five dollars," he said, seething. He eyed Drake. "Tell him I want my hundred million by the end of the week. Or your poor brother and girlfriend won't be the only people you will have to worry about," he snapped before turning and walking out. Shellshocked, Dominic dropped down beside Eren. "Eren?" he whispered, eyes wide.

195Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren didn't hear any of the conversation. All he was focused on was staying alive until someone helped him, but he wasn't sure if he could keep it up much longer. He looked up when he brother came to his side. His face was pale, and he was obviously struggling. He made some gurgling or gasping noises as he struggled to stay alive. He was terrified of death, and the fear was mixed in with the pain in his eyes.

196Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:48 pm

wills

wills

"Hold on," Dominic whispered as he jumped up. He ordered a doctor to come. When one did, he raced back to Eren's side as he helped them get him into a bed. "Eren, you can't die. Just hold on for a bit. Can you do that?" he asked as he paced. He then shook his head. "Please do. I have to check on Riley," he whispered desperately before he raced out of the room to find Riley's. Eventually, a nurse directed him to her room. He didn't waste time as he raced in. "Riley?" he whispered, breathless.

197Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Eren didn't want Dominic to leave him alone, not like the way that he was, but he could understand him wanting to go see Riley. He just wished that he had someone. He tried not to think about what just happened as the doctors started to work on him. Riley was lying in her bed. She had a bandage on, and she looked to be okay, but she was terrified on the inside. She was scared that she would never see Dominic again. When he came though the door, she looked up at him. "Dominic," she said in a soft voice.

198Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:01 pm

wills

wills

Dominic felt immense relief; he had been scared of what he would see when he came to her. He moved a chair and sat down beside her, gripping her hand hard. "How bad is it?" he whispered worriedly, staring into her eyes. He was worried sick about her. He was torn; everyone around him was seeming to get hurt. Everyone he loved was hurting, and he could barely do anything about it.

199Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley held his hand tightly when he came over to her, and she gave him small smile. "I'm going to be okay Dominic. Nothing major. They are getting some new blood in me, and I should be out soon," she said, and she bit her lip, keeping her gaze toward the ground as she asked her next question. "What happened up there?"

200Hunger Games AU - Page 8 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:15 pm

wills

wills

It felt as if a huge weight had lifted off of Dominic's shoulders. He had been worried sick that she would be worse than what she was. To his relief, she was fine. He let out a sigh at her next question. "Victor shot Eren. Then, he threatened us. He said if Drake didn't get him his money within a week....he would be back," he whispered. He averted his gaze as he delivered the news. He hated it. He didn't want to choose between his uncle and his family. Yet, if his family, including Riley, were in danger, then it wouldn't be hard to do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum