Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games AU

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 18]

101 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:35 pm

Riley smiles lightly at Dominic as he introduced Eren. Eren rolled his eyes at what Dominic said. "Or you are free to call me. You want my number?" He asked. Riley couldn't help but laugh and roll her eyes. She walked over to Eren and ruffled his hair. "Sorry, but I think you are too young for me," she said, and she looked up as Dominic took her wrist, and she followed him. "They aren't as bad as you described them," she told him with a smile.

View user profile

102 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:41 pm

Dominic threw a glare over his shoulder at Eren; oh, how he would love to play football later with him. Maybe just a ball thrown right at his head...okay, no, he shouldn't. His mom would kill him. Shaking his head, he nudged the door open to his room. "Not as bad?" he repeated, glancing back at her. "My little brother just hit on you. And let's not mention, he used a much lamer approach that I used when I first met you. He was worse at picking up girls than I thought," he said, tsking in a joking way. "And here we have my room. Eh, it's plain. But it is mine," he said with a shrug.

View user profile

103 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:50 pm

Riley followed him into his room. When he talked about Eren, she laughed and rolled her eyes. "I know he just hit on me, but you have to admit, it was pretty funny. I mean, he must learn from the best," she told him with a smirk. She looked around his room, and she sat down on his bed. "I haven't been in a bed for months," she said, laying down and sighing contently.

View user profile

104 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:55 pm

Rolling his eyes, Dominic pulled out his desk chair and took a seat. "I am better at hitting girls than him," he said with a slight frown; however, he did end up chuckling softly. Her next comment made him raise his brows ever so slightly. He was hesitant at first, but finally decided to go ahead and ask. "Riley, where do you live?" he asked, hoping she wouldn't hit him or something. He knew she was poor, especially since she had been cast out of her home, but he hadn't thought it had actually been that poor.

View user profile

105 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:01 pm

Riley bit her lip, and she looked at the ground as he asked the question. She had been expecting it sooner or later. She hated to admit it, but she didn't want to tell him. She was scared of what he would think, but in the end, she trusted him. "Anywhere I can find. Currently it's an alleyway by the diner. Sometimes I'll find a mattress. It will be a bad one but it's better than cardboard or the ground," she said to him.

View user profile

106 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:05 pm

Dominic didn't like the sound of that; he couldn't imagine how she had managed. It was not only dangerous but sickening. He didn't even think twice when he spoke again. "Not anymore. You can stay here," he stated. Then, he realized what he had said; what he had offered. He barely knew her, Riley, but he felt connected to her in a way he had never felt connected to another person before. He didn't regret it, either. It was right; he could feel it.

View user profile

107 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:10 pm

Riley was relaxing when she heard his words. They made her shoot up from her position. "Dominic...I couldn't. Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden on you or your family," she said, and she looked down at the ground. Did he really want her to stay there? "Where would I even sleep?" she asked him. She didn't want to drag him down.

View user profile

108 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:18 pm

To be honest, Dominic was surprised by his own words. Yet, he still wanted to do it, nonetheless. Her hesitation made him half smile. "You won't be. I promise," he said, but he couldn't be too sure. The only one he had to really worry about was his father. Her next question made him ponder for a moment. "You can stay here. I'll sleep in the living room," he said with a shrug. Until better arrangements, it seemed to work.

View user profile

109 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:22 pm

Riley listened to him, and she gripped his hand. She couldn't help but think otherwise. What if she was useless? Would they kick her out? She shook her head quickly when he talked about sleeping on the couch. "No, I'll sleep in the living room. It will be ten times better than what I have, and I don't want to kick you out of your own room," she told him.

View user profile

110 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:28 pm

Dominic sighed; he didn't want to force her to sleep in the living room; but if she wanted to, he would let her. "Are you sure? I don't want to make you if you don't want to," he said, frowning slightly. The living room wasn't bad, sure, but she had lived in such horrible conditions. She deserved a good bed with some good meals every night. He wanted her to be happy in turn for making him happy.

View user profile

111 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:33 pm

Riley nodded when he asked her if she was sure. "Yes, I'm sure Dominic. If you are going to be nice enough to provide me a roof over my head, I would be happy to take the floor," she told him, and she took his hand. "Don't worry about me okay. I am going to be fine as long as I am here with you. I can't thank you enough for offering this," she told him.

View user profile

112 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:49 pm

Sighing, Dominic nodded in agreement. He had to trust her on this one; besides, she did have a point. That didn't mean he felt good about forcing her to sleep in the living room, but he would give up the fight for now. "Do you have things you will need to get?" he asked after a moment, turning his attention to her after a moment. "And don't mention it," he added sheepishly as he gave her hand a small squeeze.

View user profile

113 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:11 pm

Riley bit her lip, and she nodded when he asked her if she had anything. "I do. Do you think you could drop me off if it isn't too much of a bother to go and get them?" she asked him. She had her essential thing, but she also had sentimental things there too. She waited a moment before she hugged Dominic tightly. "You don't understand how grateful I am," she said.

View user profile

114 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:31 pm

When she answered, Dominic nodded without hesitation. "Of course," he with a light smile. He couldn't believe it; not only did he ask her out on a date, but he also asked her to move in. Usually, this would be considered at least the hundredth date material, but it was fine with him. He was surprised when she hugged him but after a moment, he returned her hug. "It isn't a problem," he said with a hesitant smile before standing and taking her hand. "Let's go."

View user profile

115 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:40 pm

Riley smiled at him lightly, and she held his hand. She was just so happy to finally be able to sleep in someplace warm, even if it wasn't a bed. She looked over at him when he said to go. "Maybe we should talk to your parents before we do anything. I mean, I think they need to know about it," she said, and she looked up at him.

View user profile

116 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:45 pm

Dominic was all on board to go and get her stuff and then come back to crash for the night; however, he came to a halt by the door at her comment. He had forgotten about his parents. "Uh, yeah, right," he agreed, turning and heading into the living room. Surprisingly, dinner hadn't been served yet. "Uh, hey," he said slowly, furrowing his brows. This was going to be such a fun thing to explain.

View user profile

117 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:48 pm

Riley followed him down the steps, and she held his hand behind her back for comfort. As he started to talk, she squeezed it. Maddox looked over at Dominic when he heard him. "Oh, hey Dominic. are you going to take Riley home?" he asked him. Riley looked down at the ground. She was going to hate this so much.

View user profile

118 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:19 pm

Dominic decided to go about this easy going would be the best way to go. In the best manner he could, as if he were saying "duh," he said, "She is already home. We are getting her stuff. Come on Riley." He headed for the door, hoping he could avoid his father so that he wouldn't get an objection. Okay, maybe that wasn't the best way to spill the beans, but why pick at the bandage? He already offered, so they couldn't tell Riley no now.

View user profile

119 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:26 pm

Riley was expecting having to explain her life story to him, but her eyes widened at what he said. She was drug out of the door before she could say anything else. She looked over at Dominic. "You sure do have a strange way of going about news," she said with a small laugh before she got in his car. Maddox's eyes widened at what his son said. He was about to object, but his son was already gone. He looked over at his wife. "I don't know if I like this girl."

View user profile

120 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:52 pm

Dominic chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "It is easier if I don't have to go on a long explanation on how you are moving in," he replied with a smirk. He would rather not sit there for ten minutes as he explained everything. They would live. He hopped into the car and started it quickly. "So where exactly is this disturbing alley?" Annalise sighed and turned the stove off since supper was ready. She moved over to him and wrapped her arms around him. "And why is that? He seems happy, and he hasn't since....she died."

View user profile

121 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:58 pm

Riley laughed, and she nodded in agreement. "Yes, that is true. I guess you go and do it the smart way," she said, and she looked up when he asked where the alley was. "Go past the diner and keep going straight. It should be about a mile up the road," she told him. Maddox looked down at Annalise, and he wrapped his arms around her, kissing her head. "It's just that he is acting different, and I have a feeling that she has something to do with it."

View user profile

122 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Simply nodding, Dominic wheeled out of his driveway and headed down the road. After listening to her instructions, he nodded and continued on. "Sounds good," he said with a half smile. He couldn't believe any of this; he was already starting to like this girl. She was different, and different seemed to be a good thing at that moment. Annalise sighed and rested her head against his chest. "Would you rather he go back to sulking?" she whispered, bringing her gaze up to him. "Give her a chance," she added, smiling softly.

View user profile

123 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:29 pm

Riley smiled up at him, and she gave him a nod. "Thanks for not freaking out about the whole thing. People usually don't react well when I tell them that I don't have a home. I usually get the look," she said, not bothering to explain what it was since she knew that he more than likely knew what it was. Maddox looked down at her, and he sighed. "Okay, but just this once," he said, and he kissed her head.

View user profile

124 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:17 pm

Dominic glanced over at her and hesitated a moment before placing a hand over hers. "It wasn't like it was your choice. Those people should have been sued for doing that," he said, sighing. "No one should have to move out at least until one is considered an adult," he muttered after another moment. Soon, they came up to the alleyway. "All right, want me to go with you?" Annalise grinned and reached up on the tips of her toes to give him a quick kiss. "Thank you. Come on, let's get Eren and have dinner."

View user profile

125 Re: Hunger Games AU on Thu Mar 26, 2015 10:22 pm

Riley smiled up at him, and he rubbed her thumb along his hand. "Thank you Dominic. You really don't know how much it means to me," she told him, and she hugged him before she got out of the car. "You can if you would like," she said, and she walked into the alleyway. Inside she had a coat, her essentials, and off to the side were a few pictures of her parents alone with a dog tag necklace and a ring. Maddox smiled down at her before he called Eren down for dinner.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum