Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 40]

576Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he kissed her head. He was just happy to he with her. "So mine look nothing like yours, but that's okay. At leafs she can tell yours from mine," he said with a chuckle, and he kissed her softly.

Apollo hadn't seen Willow know what seemed like forever, and it killed him on the inside. Dayton more than likely kept her from seeing him. He looked up when an officer came and told him he had a visitor. He thought of Willow, and he quickly got up. Maybe she was finally able to see him! He got up and followed the officer.

Apollo looked up at Dayton, and he smirked. "When we get out of here, do you think maybe I can get one of those?" he asked him. He hadn't smoked ever since the beginning of the apacypse, and he needed some. Just the thought of the made him smile.

577Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:45 am

wills

wills

"Well, at least she will know that you tried," Willow commented as she planted a kiss on his cheek. She finished up with her second cookie and continued on. "Besides, I think she would like it whether it be a glop of gunk or an actual picture," she added. It just seemed to be how his mother was.

Maria was standing by the door, letting out a long sigh. Willow had offered to help take care of Stacy for the evening so that she could go see Apollo. Willow did not go into detail, but she told Maria that she wasn't allowed to go, and Maria should at least go to see him. When Apollo came out, she stepped over and didn't wait as she enfolded him in a hug. "How are you?"

Dayton gave him a scrutinizing look and muttered, "Maybe. If you are nice." He glanced at Willow, who did not seem too happy about that thought. Willow rolled her eyes and snorted as she followed Dayton out. She thought they were home free, until alarms went off.

578Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:07 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he nodded. Somehow, even though she had only met his mother a couple times, she knew her quiet well. "You're right. You know, maybe that's why she likes you so much," he said after a moment, and he smirked. His mother really did like Willow a lot.

Apollo had a small frown appear on his face when he saw that it wasn't Willow, but he was surprised as she engulfed him in a hug. He tried to hug her back the best he could in cuffs. "Hey. It's good to see you again, Maria. It's been a while, hasn't it? What's been keeping you?" he asked. Did she really hate him?

Apollo smiled, and he followed them out, but then he heard the alarms. "Let's get back to the truck, now!" he said, and he grabbed Willow's hand, running for the exit. They had to get out of there before something horrible happened to them!

579Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:33 am

wills

wills

Willow giggled and shook her head at that comment. "She doesn't really like me that much, does she?" she asked, tilting her head to the side. She continued to make the cookies as she thought about it. "You know, except for Dayton, I think everyone in my family likes you too."

As Maria pulled away, she sighed and dropped her gaze to the ground. "I would have come to see you...," she began, trailing. "But your mother...she isn't really doing well{shhhhh imma just go with this mmkay? mkayyy}, and I have to stay with her a lot. I think part of it could be that she is so worried about you," she replied, dropping her gaze to the ground.

Willow's eyes widened, but she stumbled after them. The sirens were only getting louder, and...was that missiles going off? She felt her heart rapidly beating as she picked up the pace to follow closely behind Apollo. Dayton tried to pull the back exit door open, but it wouldn't budge. "Stand back."

580Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:55 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked at her, and he smiled. "Willow, my mother adores you. Trust me, there is no way that she doesn't like you," he said, and he kissed her head softly. He started to ice another cookie, but it sure didn't look as good as Willow's did. It looked pretty pathetic.

Apollo listened to her, and he glanced at the ground. His mother shouldn't be worrying about him. "Please, tell her I'm fine and she needs to calm down. I don't want her to hurt herself because of me," he said, and he took a glance at the ground after a moment or two. "So how is Willow doing?"

Apollo held Willow close a they ran, and they soon came to the exit, but nothing seemed to work. He bit his lip nervously, and he stood back as Dayton said, and he held Willow close to him, hoping that they would be able to get out of there.

581Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:16 pm

wills

wills

Willow half smiled and pressed a kiss to his lips. "I guess you are right," she murmured, still uncertain. She giggled as she looked at his cookies. They weren't...the best to say the best, but at least he was trying. That was more than any other guy would do. She glanced at the last two cookies and asked, "Pick your last one to ice."

Maria nodded and sighed as she thought it over. "I will try, but I don't know how much that will work," she countered, shaking her head. Even she was worried about Apollo. "Willow...she's fine. Well, for the most part I think...she quit her job, but she is still in college..."

Dayton waited a moment before he kicked out the door. By some pure luck, it gave way and fell to the ground. "Let's go," he said hurriedly as he rushed out of the building and back towards where he had parked his car before.

582Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiles when she told him to pick his two cookies, and he grabbed two like a small child before making mountains of icing on them. "Now these are going to be good," he said with a smirk. He took a bite, but he ended up getting icing all over his face from his nose to his chin. "I'm saving this for later."

Apollo looked back at her, and his eyes widened. "She quit! What is she thinking! She can't quit her job like that!" he said, and he closed his eyes. He hated being in jail. He couldn't see his mother, he didn't know what was going on with Willow. He hated being oblivious.

Apollo watched as he kicked down the door, and he quickly ran out to the car. "Let's go!" he said, and he grabbed Willow's hand.

583Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:28 pm

wills

wills

Willow shook her head and muttered, "No one needs that much icing." She couldn't imagine how sweet it was. It almost made her sick. She grabbed a container and began to carefully put the cookies inside. "A little goes a long way my friend," Willow stated, shaking her head as she saved a cookie for herself. "And by the way, you have a little...everywhere," she added motioning to the icing coating his face.

Maria sighed and leaned back against the wall. "The bank was giving her a hard time about it," she replied, shaking her head. "She didn't want to be in that mess, so she decided to quit," she added after another moment. She knew it was reckless and sudden, but that was Willow.

{should we leave it here xD?

584Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down, and he managed to see a little bit of the icing on his nose. He tried lick the small bit off of his nose, but it didn't really work out. "Is it off?" he aske after a moment of his attempts. It at least looked like it was off.

Apollo sighed, and he looked down at the ground. "Probably why she isn't talking to me either. I can't believe it. It's all my fault she lost her job," he said quietly, and he closed his eyes. He was so mad at himself it wasn't even funny. He looked down at the cuffs, and he bit his lip. "Maybe Dayton's right. Maybe it's best that I stay out of her life."

{yeah xD

wills

wills

Willow glanced up as he spoke and shook her head, laughing softly. "Nope. It isn't off," she replied as she reached up on her tiptoes and licked it off his nose. Only then realizing what she did, she muttered, "That will never, ever happen again." She laughed and shook her head as she closed the container.

"No, Apollo don't say that," Maria muttered, letting out a long sigh. "It was her own choice to leave," she continued before she averted her gaze to the ceiling. When he said the last comment, she returned her attention to him and pondered it for a moment. "Do you really think that is what either of you wants? And since when has Dayton ever been right?"

586Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo was a bit shocked at her actions, but he smirked a bit. He chuckled, and he kissed her. "How about we do that again," he said before ever took a napkin and wiped off of all the icing off of his face.

Apollo looked back at her, and he sighed to himself. "It's not what I want, but all I seem to do is ruin things. Maybe it's best if she just doesn't visit me anymore," he said, and he looked down at Maria. He was getting worried about the whole situation. He hugged Maria, sighing to himself. "Thank you for taking care of my mother."

587Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:24 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes as she returned the kiss. "I don't see how you can have that much icing," she muttered, tsking and shaking her head as she pulled herself up on the counter to sit on it. "Too sweet in my opinion."

Maria shook her head at his comment. Although she didn't agree with it, she decided not to argue anymore. Besides, who could really stop Willow from doing what she wanted to do? Exactly, no one. She returned the hug and cracked a small smile. "Don't mention it, Apollo."

588Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smirked to himself. "I think it's just right," he said, and he put his arm around her, kissing her head. He was just happy to have her with him. "Alright, let's take these to mom before I eat them all," he said. He knew that he would probably end up eating at least half of them if she didn't take them from him.

Apollo looked into her eyes, and he gave her a smile. "I can't thank you enough. I don't know what I would do without you," he said, and he hugged her tightly. His mother would probably be hurt. He couldn't thank her enough. He glanced down at the ground, and he bit his lip. "I guess I'll be doing this for the next five or ten years," he said.

589Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:05 pm

wills

wills

Willow giggled and planted a kiss on his cheek before she nodded. "All right, let's go," she agreed as she took the cookies and hopped off the counter. She pulled the keys off the key rack and threw a smirk over at him. "First one to the car wins!" she challenged before she sprinted out the door.

Maria returned the hug and sent a smile in his direction. "I could say the same for you, kid," she murmured. He was like a son to her. "Don't say that," she muttered at that comment, shaking her head as she pulled away. "You robbed a bank, not killed someone. They can't keep you here over a year."

590Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 6:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched her as she ran off, and he smiled a bit to himself. "Hey, wait up!" he yelled, and he ran after her, chasing her to the car. He soon passed her, and he smirked. "Meet you at the car," he said jokingly before running to beat her to the car.

Apollo sighed to himself, and he shook his head. "I just don't know when I'm even going to get out of here. I don't bother counting the days," he said to himself. He just really wanted to see his mother, but he knew that he more than likely would never see her again. He closed his eyes, trying to stop the thought that were running through his head.

591Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:05 pm

wills

wills

Willow frowned and her eyes widened when he passed her. Curse her short legs. She continued to race after him anyway towards the car. She slapped her hand on the car seconds after him. "okay...," she breathed. "Fine, you win," she continued before she opened the door and got in the driver's side. "I am still driving."

Maria shook her head and muttered, "We will figure something out, okay?" She wanted to bail him out of there, but she knew she barely had enough money to keep herself and Apollo's mother alive. Much less, enough money to bail the guy out of jail. Maybe she should make a special call to that son of hers....

592Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked, and he rolled his eyes. "Okay, have fun driving," he told her, and he sat down in the passenger's seat. "Alright, let's go and deliver these cookies. I suggest you go fast too. I have found that I can't be trust with food," he told her with a small smirk. The cookies sure did look good.

Apollo gave her a smile, and he placed a hand on her shoulder. "Maria, you really don't have to do anything for me. I mean, I am put in here to think about what I did, and I do think about it. Every day actually," he said. He thought about how he almost hurt Willow, and he wonder how she even liked him.

593Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:56 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes as she buckled up and pulled out of the driveway. "Don't touch the cookies, Apollo Davenport. You will be in a world for of hurt," she threatened as she drove towards Stacy's house. Once there, she killed the engine and got out. She grabbed the cookies before Apollo could snatch them and possibly devour them in one bite.

"But you aren't meant to stay here forever, Apollo," Maria insisted. "You can't feel guilty about it forever, and it wasn't even that big of a crime. No one was hurt. No property was destroyed. You just robbed a bank," she grumbled before she shook her head. "I promise I am going to figure something out whether you like it or not."

594Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo was about to grab the cookies and get out of the car, but Willow had taken them before he could even unbuckle his seatbelt. "Someone really doesn't trust me," he muttered before he got out of the car. He walked to the door and knocked. Soon enough, his mother came to the door and smiled lightly. "Apollo, I wasn't expecting you! The house is a mess," she said.

Apollo sighed, and he rolled his eyes. Maria was one of the most stubborn people he had ever met. "Maria, you can get me out if you want, but just remember, my mother comes before me. I want her to be healthy when I get out of here," he told her. He didn't want his mother sick and Maria spending her money to get him out of there.

595Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:10 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and said in response, "As much as I love you Apollo...no, I don't trust you." She sent him a smirk before she turned towards the door. When Stacy opened it, she smiled and offered the container with the cookies inside. "We made you some cookies. I am surprised Apollo didn't try to sneak some on the way here."

Dropping her gaze to the ground, Maria just nodded slowly. She could make promises. There were no garuntees that his mother would make it. She wanted Apollo to at least be able to live a normal life, and he couldn't do that behind a cell door. "I will try my best to do what I can," she told him finally, bringing her gaze back to him.

596Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Stacy smiled brightly when she saw the platter of cookies. "You guys didn't have to do this!" she said, and she smiled up at them both. "You are beautiful!" she said, and Apollo laughed at Willow's words. "Yeah, I have standards," he said, and he wiped his mouth, making sure that he didn't have any crumps or icing on his lip from that cookie that he might have stolen.

Apollo smiled, and he managed to give her a hug. "Thank you, Maria. It means a lot to me," he said, and he glanced at the clock that was in the room. Sadly, visiting hours were almost up, but he didn't want to be alone. "Tell Willow to come sometimes. It's getting lonely without her. And you know, you can come more often too," he said.

597Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:23 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow and smirked slightly at that. She had a hunch that he wasn't being completely honest. However, she didn't question it. Instead, she spoke to Stacy. "I am glad that you like them. You know, Apollo actually cooked this morning," she murmured as she smirked up at Apollo.

Maria returned the hug once more before she pulled away and let out a long sigh. "I will tell her. I am not sure how she will get around Dayton. The guy really doesn't like you, you know," she murmured, shaking her head slowly. "I will try to come when I can too. I'm not sure when, but I will try."

598Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Stacy smiled, and she listened to Willow, her eyes widening a it. "Wait, you mean he cooked and he is still alive?" she asked, and Apollo pushed her playfully. "Yes, I am," he said, rolling his eyes before he walked in. Sure, he wasn't the best cook, but he wasn't that bad, was he?

Apollo nodded, and he sighed to himself. "Apparently I remind him of himself," he said, and he looked down at Maria. He didn't understand why Dayton hated him so. Sure, he wasn't the best person, but he wasn't the kind of guy to go around breaking hearts. Then again, he didn't believe in love all that much."

599Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:39 pm

wills

wills

Willow shrugged and glanced over at Apollo. "I guess so," she said with a wry smile. "Though, he did seem to burn himself a lot," she added as she nudged him with her elbow. She stepped inside after him and took his hand in hers. "So, how have things been?" she asked Stacy.

Maria shook her head as she thought it over. "In some ways, I can see it," she replied after a long moment. A guard came back and took Apollo by the arm. "I will try to visit again soon," Maria told him. The guard muttered, "All right. Time to go."

600Random Ideas V.2 - Page 24 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Stacy giggled, and she smiled to herself. "I am not surprised. Apollo isn't the best chef in the world," she said, and Apollo ran a hand through his hair. "Well at least I tried. You guys like focusing on the negatives, don't you," he said jokingly, and he smiled down at his mother, kissing her head. He was more than happy to see her.

Apollo managed a smile, and he looked down at Maria. "I'll see you later. Stay safe," he said as he guard grabbed his arm and started to lead him back to his cell. It pained him every time he had to leave another one of his friends. He was terrified that he would never see them again. He always had that fear.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum