Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 40]

551Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:09 am

wills

wills

"It's long enough for you to run into the living room!" Willow called after him as she sprinted after him. Not to mention that Willow stumbled halfway there. Maybe socks and hardwood floor wasn't a good idea. She came up behind him and yelled, "Surprise! Happy Merry belated Christmas!" She then pressed the dough in his face before sliding off again in her socks.

Dayton glared at him and muttered, "Because I am an officer and I told you...hey, how in the world are you out of your cell anyway?" 'Free time' was something rare that only a few inmates got, and there was no way Apollo would be deserving of it. The guy did not know when to stop when it came to that mouth of his! "Day...Pollo...just calm down...," Willow began, trailing. There did not need to be a fight, because sadly she knew who would win that one. Police trumped criminal.

Willow bit her lip when he began to get up. "Are you sure you shouldn't rest...?" she asked worriedly. He didn't look too good, and she did not want him to overwork himself. She saw how it went last time they tried to leave the building.

552Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:23 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo thought he was safe, but that was until she ran up behind him and shoved the dough in his face. "Oh you better run, Willow Walker. You better run fast," he said with a smirk. he even gave her a head start before he started to sprint after her.

Apollo narrowed his eyes, and he clenched his jaw, balling up his hand into a fist. Anything to keep him form fighting Dayton as much as he wanted to. "Maybe the other officers just like me. There is a thought," he said. Okay, that wasn't the case at all, but that guy still should keep his mouth shut. If Dayton found out about her paying the guard. She would never be able to come back.

Apollo sighed, knowing she was right. He probably shouldn't move for a while. "Okay. Just go find Dayton. I'll be right here the entire time,: he said, and he gave her a small kiss.

553Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:31 am

wills

wills

"But they call me Willow Walker for a reason!" Willow called back to him as she - tried and failed- to sprint away from him. She was even mentally patting herself back for the pun. She was too proud of herself for it. Too proud that she ended up tripping, which was bound to happen at some point. "Truce!" she said, waving an imaginary flag.

Dayton glared at Apollo then and muttered, "It doesn't matter how chummy you are with the officers. You are to stay in your cell and not fraternize with the citizens. Willow I want you to go home." Willow frowned then and crossed her arms over her chest. "I am an adult, and I can do as I please," she replied acidly. Dayton scowled and took out the handcuffs. "You are going back to your cell."

Willow nodded and returned the kiss. She hugged him and sighed as she pulled away. "I will be back before you can even say the word jiffy," she said with a tight lipped smile. She then rushed off.

554Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:50 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo watche her, and he narrowed his eyes for a moment. "Nope," he said with a smirk, and he ran over to her, smirking as he shoved the dough in her face. "Okay, now a truce," he said, and he smiled to himself. He thought he did pretty good.

Apollo seemed to be getting more and more angry the longer he was with Dayton. He wanted to pinch him in the mouth, but he knew he couldn't. "What's with the cuffs? I never did anything wrong!" he said, and he glanced at Willow. Knowing Dayton, he would probably leave him in the cell with his hands still cuffed. Willow had to help him someway!

Apollo gave her a small smile, and he watched her leave. He was a little bit afraid of this place. With the insane nurse who gave him poison to Dayton's disappearance, he didn't like the place very much.

555Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:03 am

wills

wills

Willow knew it wouldn't be that simple, and she would have jumped up and started running again, if the dough hadn't been shoved in her face. "Oh, no, no, no. This isn't the end, Apollo Davenport," she stated with a smirk as she stood. "Just the beginning," she added as she kissed his cheek.

Dayton frowned and muttered, "I think badmouthing an officer should be enough reason." Willow let out a long, frustrated sigh. "Day, a police promised us an hour. If you don't give us that, I can always turn you in for misconduct. I don't think 'keeping a criminal handcuffed in his prison cell' is actually legal," she muttered. Dayton paused for a moment, thinking this over. "I'll give you ten minutes...and just so you know...I will be watching."

Minutes later, the door opened, revealing Caroline on the other side. "You just can't die, can you?" she muttered as she walked through and glared down at him. "You know, she really shouldn't have left you alone."

556Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:13 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked to himself as he watched as walk off. "Well then, I believe this is war, my dear," he said, an he walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her. "May the best man win," he said, and he grabbed some of the dough and placed it on the cookie sheet.

Apollo narrowed his eyes at Dayton, and he kept his mouth shut this time, but he did want to hit him. When he said he would give them a bit, he smirked to himself. "Well, if we have time, might as well do this," he said, and he pressed his lips to hers, pulling her closer to him. See Dayton try and stop him now.

Apollo's eyes widened when he saw Caroline, and on instinct, he grabbed the knife he always kept. "Why do you want me dead?" he asked as he gripped it tightly, having the tip pointed at her. "I've never met you before," he said, and he glared at her. He just didn't understand this woman. She was insane!

557Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:28 am

wills

wills

"You really shouldn't talk proper to me," Willow began, smirking up at him. "You know I like it," she continued, laughing and shaking her head. "And I will win," she whispered to him before she continued on with the cookies. Afterwards, she slid them into the oven to bake.

Willow was taken aback when Apollo kissed her. She really had not been expecting that. She kissed him back, but she could almost feel Dayton glaring at them. "Ten minutes," Dayton repeated in a forced voice before he turned and walked out of the room.

Caroline smirked slightly and said, "It isn't just you. I'm just going to start with you. Then, Willow. And then that traitorous son of my." Her hands balled into fists before she returned her attention to Apollo. "But you see, you won't be leaving. It won't be that easy," she added on with a slow smirk.

558Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:47 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled to himself watching we made him want to be with her forever even more, but he was so scared to ask her. "Wills, I have a question for you," he said, but he started to panick. What if she said no? What if she laughed at him. "Netflix and chill?" he asked quickly, trying to find another question in place for the one he was going to ask.

Apollo smirked against the kiss when he heard Dayton's words, and he held her close. "That was the best kiss I've ever had," he said, and he kissed her again. He sure did like her. He liked Willow more than he like other girls who he had dated. Willow was different.

Apollo narrowed his eyes, and he looked at the woman. She really was insane! "Don't you dare touch Willow!" he said, and he gripped his knife tightly, trying to stab her. She wasn't going to get to Willow. Not without going through him.

559Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:46 am

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow when Apollo spoke. She turned to him, wiping her hands on a rag. She looked up at him expectantly, but was taken aback when he actually asked the question. "Uh....no, I don't think so," she replied, shaking her head. "Do you even have Netflix?" she inquired. Was that what he was going to ask her? She wasn't sure what to think.

Willow smiled lightly and took his hand in hers. "You shouldn't just kiss me to spite Dayton," she murmured, glancing at him. "You don't want him to hate you more than he already does. He already gives you a hard enough time," she continued with a long sigh. She wished things could be simpler but that just didn't seem to be so.

Caroline smirked and leaned forward. "But you see, you won't be able to stop me. You will be dead before then," she snapped as she glared at him. "So, any last words?" she asked as she pulled out a gun.

560Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo glanced at her, and he gave her a nervous smile. "Of course I have Netflix. What kid of a person doesn't have Netflix?" he asked, but he made a mental note to actually get Netflix. "What if we did Dirty Dancing and chill? I think the sounds better."

Apollo looked down at her, and he shook his head. "Oh, it's isn't just to spite him. It's fun to do that, but it's even better to kiss you," he said, and he ran again through her had, smiling to himself he started to wonder if she felt the same way. He had ever since he was a little kid.

Apollo looke back at the door. He was too weak to escape. When she grabbed the gun, he did the first thig he thought of. He grabbed the knife and slashed at her the best he could, trying to wound her in any way.

561Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:04 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched her brow at that. She could only assume that he in fact did not have Netflix. When he continued, her eyes widened. "Apollo Davenport, unless you want another faceful of dough, I think you should stop making all of these dirty innuendos," she stated as she rolled her eyes. However, she had to dip her head to hide her face - she was sure it was red.

Willow cracked a small smile and rested her head against his shoulder. "That's a shocker...I mean," she trailed and bit her lip. "I've never been kissed before....now. Thought you were into the...more experienced girls," she murmured after a long moment. It was almost surreal.

Caroline cursed as the knife sliced across her arm. She then was forced to drop the gun as she held her arm in pain. "Oh, you are going to regret that," she muttered through clenched cheeks. Now she was going to make sure he didn't make it out alive.

562Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo gave her a nervous laugh, and he looked down at her, trying to play it off. He knew it wasn't working though. "Okay, so that wasn't my real question," he said with a small sigh, and he ran a hand through his hair. "I was just wondering what you thought about settling down," he said. He couldn't stop the smirk that came to his face a moment later. "But I wouldn't mind Netflix and chilling."

Apollo smiled, and he shrugged. "I used to be, but then I realized that it didn't matter. I liked a girl's personality more than her looks and skills," he said, and he placed a hand in her shoulder. Hopefully their ten minutes were no where near being up. He needed her.

Apollo quickly grabbed the gun when she dropped it, and he tried to get away as quickly as he could. He needed to warn Willow about this chick, but he had a feeling that in his wounded state, he wouldn't get very far.

563Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:35 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow when he spoke. She almost expected that...almost. However, when he asked the question, she was again taken aback. Was he asking what she thought he was asking? "Settling down?" she repeated, glancing up at him and waiting for clarification. As he continued, she slapped his arm with a rag. "Of course you wouldn't."

Willow returned the smile and thought it over. "Well that's a first. Many guys aren't like that," she murmured after a moment. She leaned in to kiss him once more but Dayton then walked in. "Time's up. Move on to your cell before I make you," he muttered as he turned and stepped out without another word.

Caroline followed after him, still clutching her wounded arm. "You are going to pay for this, kid!" she called after him, trying to reach out and grab him. She hated him with a fiery, burning passion, and she couldn't wait until she could end his life.

564Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he nodded when she seemed a bit surprised by the question. He listened to her, and he laughed a bit when she replied to his comment. "But really, what do you think about settling down? Too soon? Too late? Not your thing?" he asked her, watching her for a moment or two.

Apollo was about to kiss her, but of course Dayton had to come in. "I'll see you later," he whispered to her, and he kissed her once more before getting up and following Dayton up. Hopefully he hadn't left him. He wanted to spend more time with Willow, but that just wasn't going to happen.

Apollo narrowed his eyes at her, and he smirked. "Try me," he said before he grabbed her gun and shot at her. Without looking back, he got up and ran out of there as quickly as he could. He needed to find Willow. It was his top priority.

565Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:44 pm

wills

wills

Willow gave it some thought before she walked up to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I would love to," she whispered after a moment and reached up to press her lips to his. She nearly jumped out of her skin when the timer went off. "It looks like the cookies are ready," she said with a light laugh.

Dayton glanced back at Apollo and opened his cell door. "I don't want to see you with her again," he muttered through gritted teeth as he shifted the keys in his hands. "She doesn't deserve someone like you...," he continued, glaring at him. And there was an unspoken "and like me" behind it. Because whether he liked it or not, Apollo reminded him of...himself.

Caroline was about to grab for him when he shot her. She fell to her knees and let out a scream of pain. She was going to get him for that. Willow was still on the search for Dayton when she collided into someone. She stumbled and glanced up to see Apollo. "Wha...what's going on? Why aren't you in bed?"

566Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:08 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo was taken aback when he heard Willow. Wait, she wanted to actually settle down? He smiles to himself, and he began to think. He chuckled as she seemed to nearly jump out of her skin when the timer went off. "They smell pretty good," he said.

Apollo glared at Dayton, and he tried to hide how annoyed he really was. "Why exactly does she need to stay away from me? Last time I check, you and I are alike quiet a bit. Or is it becuause I'm a convict and you think I'm going to hurt her? New flash buddy, I actually like your cousin. You don't have to go all big either mode on me."

Apollo was growing weak once more, but he pushed all that to the side. When he ran in to Willow, he grabbed her tightly. "We need to find Dayton and get out of here, now! That nurse who poisoned me, she's back, and she trying I kill all three of us."

567Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:48 am

wills

wills

Willow smiled and nodded. "Yeah, they do," she agreed as she took out an oven mitt and carefully pulled the cookies out of the stove. After turning the stove off, she glanced back at him and a small smile slipped onto her face. "And now the fun part," she said happily.

Dayton narrowed his eyes at him and clenched his fist. "It is because you are like me that I don't want you near her. I know guys like you, especially because I had been a guy like you before," he muttered in response. The last comment made him frown. He just wasn't quite sure about that.

Willow's eyes widened slightly at that. Why would she be trying to kill them? It just didn't add up! She stood and began to make a run for it. "I have tried to find him, but I just don't know where he is," she whispered, becoming desperate.

568Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:00 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled when she mentioned the fun part. "Eating them?" he asked, and he went to pick one up, but the moment he touched it, he was burned. "Ow!" he said, pulling his hand away and holding it in pain. "And it think I wasn't going to get burnt today."

Apollo watched Dayton for a moment, and he shook his head. "You don't have to tell me we are alike. I know that very well by now, but you know, people change. You also might want to take into account your cousin. From what I can tell, she's very independent, and she won't give up easily."

Apollo took her hand, and he looked down at her. "Just don't get out of my sight, and stay close with me. We will find him," he said, and he started to look around frantically. He was scared that maybe she had found Dayton. She would probably try and kill him just because he shot her.

569Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:20 am

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and muttered, "No, decorating them!" When he was burnt from picking one up, she smirked slightly. "Serves you right," she said as she pulled out the icing. "Besides, they are for your mother, Apollo," she added on with an eye roll added. "So don't try to eat them all."

Dayton crossed his arms over his chest, frowning down at Apollo. "I don't think people can change that quickly. From what I can tell, you only robbed a bank a few weeks ago, so no one turns a 180 that fast," he replied. However, he paused as he brought up Willow. "I know," he muttered, frowning. "Which is why you will push her away."

Willow bit her lip and nodded as she continued to look. "If I were Dayton, where would I be?" she recalled to herself. She then perked up and grabbed Apollo's arm. "I think I know," she said as she began to make a run for it. She had seen the small caferteria area in her search.

570Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:51 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes when she spoke, and he pushes her lightly. "I will not eat all of them. I'll only eat the majority. There is a big difference," he said, and he looked down at her. He kissed her softy, and he grabbed the icing. "Let's get going."

Apollo narrowed his eyes, and he tried not to punch him. "I had a reason for robbing the bank, and I didn't mean to hurt anyone," he said. He sighed, and he started to follow him. "You think I'll push her away from you," he said, and he glared at him.

Apollo looked down at her, and he followed after her. As walked with her to the cafeteria. He would be in there too if he were Dayton. At least he knew the two were alike.

571Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:03 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and muttered, "If you try, I will smack you." And she wasn't kidding, she probably would. Not hard, but still. She took a blue icing and began to decorate a cookie. "We can save one for the both of us but the rest go to your mom," she warned.

Dayton scowled and did not comment on that. "I know guys like you. Tattoos, parties, guys who think they can get away with anything...Willow doesn't need to be around that," he muttered. His last comment made him clench his fist. He didn't deny it because it was true. He opened the cell door and motioned for him to go in.

Willow nudged the door open and as expected, Dayton was leaned against a wall, stuffing a donut into his mouth. "Guys!" he mumbled around the food. "This is the most food I have seen in a long time," he added after he swallowed. "Now...if only there were cigarettes."

572Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo listened to her, and his eyes widened. He just didn't understand how she could only save one. "What about two? Does my mother really need all those cookies?" he asked, looking down at her.

Apollo shook his head, and he smirked a bit. He knew that Dayton would hate him even of he was a good guy. He got in the cell, and he sat down on his bench. Maybe Willow could come back to him soon.

Apollo was shocked at he amount of food. Maybe they had desserts. He found Dayton, and he went over to him. "Oh, do you think they have any?" he asked. He knew that he shouldn't smoke, but it was something he had picked up from his friends.

573Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:03 pm

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but roll her eyes at his suggestion. Why wasn't she surprised? "Fine, but no more. They are for her," she insisted before she continued decorating her cookie. "How does it look?" she asked when she finished, carefully placing it back on the tray.

Dayton locked his cell and frowned down at him. "I don't want to hear anymore trouble out of you," he muttered before he stepped out before Apollo could protest. He would do everything in his power to keep him from Willow.

Dayton pondered this and began to open cabinets. "Maybe I can find...," he began, but Willow cleared her throat. "Uh, guys, focus. Crazy psycho nurse trying to kill us? We need to go!" Willow muttered, frowning at them. How could they be thinking of cigarettes of all things at a time like this?

574Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watches her for a moment or two when she finished decorating the cookie, and he smiled to himself. "It looks pretty good. I don't know if I'll be able to do that," he said, and he grabbed some of the icing before decorating one of the cookies.

Apollo looked back at him, and he sighed. Hopefully, maybe he would a able to get out of there soon, but he knew that it wasn't likely. "Sometimes I wonder why I do the things I do."

Apollo was about to start looking for them, hurt hen he head Willow. "Oh yeah! Caroline Young, the nurse that was going to give me the cure? Yeah, she's an insane murderer and is after us all so I sugget we get moving."

575Random Ideas V.2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:13 pm

wills

wills

"Well with that attitude, you won't be able to," Willow joked, sticking her tongue out at him. She took another cookie and began to decorate it with a red. They were turning out pretty good, at least. Maybe his mother would like them. She would probably have to remember to make more later.

{timeskip?

Dayton barely caught the comment because he came up with the most glorious pack of cigarettes he had found in his entire life. His triumphant was cut short, however, because of what Apollo said. "Uh...," he began, "good idea." He moved towards the exit in a sprint. "Let's go. I found a back exit while I was waiting for you two."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum