Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 40]

776Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo was a bit surprised when she started to drag him off once more, and he smiled. "Alright, let's get some food," he said, and he pulled out his wallet to check how much money they had. He had brought a pretty good amount since he knew a lot would be expensive. "Alright. I believe I have enough for some drinks and a fancy dessert. Remember the one I tried to make you like a week ago and I nearly burnt down the entire apartment," he said with a small chuckle.

Apollo smiled when she commented on the color. "Really? That's the first time anyone has said that," he told her, and he thought about the next question. "Sorry, but I don't watch TV. Does it count if I say Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? I watched them at my babysitter's house when I was little."

Caspian kept his mouth shut, but he was still worried about her. He didn't want her to be hurt or anything. There was no reason for her to get hurt because of him. He held her hand as tightly as he could, closing his eyes.

777Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:50 pm

wills

wills

Willow looked around the many little shops. She finally saw a restaurant that looked good and stepped in. His comment made her laugh and roll her eyes. "I remember," she murmured, shaking her head. "You still need a little more practice cooking, baby," she added as she took a seat in one of the booths. Everything was so exciting.

Willow couldn't help but stifle a laugh at his comment. "Hold on, hold on. You don't watch TV? What do you do in your free time?" she asked, shaking her head. "And it only counts if you liked the show," she added with a smirk.

Wren tried to fix him up as quickly as she could. Finally, she sat back and rested a hand on his cheek. "Are you okay?" she whispered. Her voice still felt hoarse, and it was difficult for her to breath. However, the ringing in her ears thankfully stopped.

778Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled a little bit. Even though he was tired and wanted to sleep right then and there, her excitement kept her awake. He walked into the restaurant with her, and he asked for a table for two. Once they were given a table, he sat down and thought for a moment. "So how much thought are you going to put into all of the sightseeing research? I am going t have to help?" he asked her.

Apollo chuckled at how she seemed baffled at the fact that he didn't watch TV. I watch a lot of movies in my spare time, and I also worked. And for the record, I didn't just like the show. I loved it," he told her with a small smirk, and he began to laugh. So maybe she wasn't too bad.

Caspian looked up at Wren when he heard her voice, and he guessed that she was finished with her work. "Yeah, I'm good," he managed to say, and he tried to hit up, but pain exploded through his head, and he cringed in pain.

779Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:26 pm

wills

wills

Once Willow was seated across from him, she leaned across the table and thought it over. "Well, I already know about the lock bridge," she murmured with a wry smile. "And then there is the Eiffel Tower. But other than that, I don't know much. If you want to stay up and research with me, then be my guest." She grinned and looked over the menu, but half of things she couldn't even pronounce. "Where is Ty when you need him.."

Willow rolled her eyes and couldn't help but smirk over at him. "Movies, huh? I don't watch a lot of those," she murmured with a shrug. "I mean, it just was never our thing at home," she added thoughtfully. She couldn't help but giggle at that comment. "Okay, if you say so," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "My brother was more into comics. I swear his room was littered with them."

Wren instantly eased him back down. "Maybe you should just rest for a few minutes," she said worriedly. He didn't look too good, and she didn't want him overworking himself. "Everything is going to be okay," she whispered, but she wasn't sure if that was exactly true.

780Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo listened to her, and he shook his head quickly. "I am way too tired to stay up night. You will be lucky if I even stay awake for the taxi ride home," he said with a small laugh, and he looked over the menu. "Please tell me you can read French because I can't." He would have to learn French sometimes soon.

Apollo chuckled, and he shrugged a bit. "My mom likes movies so I'll watch them too," he said. It resulted in him watching a lot of chick flicks, but they weren't that bad. He wouldn't add that part though. "So, how do you spend your free time?"

Cas listened to her, and he slowly lied back down, trying not to look as strained as he felt. He felt horrible though. He gripped her hand, and he looked into her eyes. "If we are in trouble...and worst comes to worst, I want you to leave me."

781Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:58 pm

wills

wills

"Uh....I would be lying if I said that I could," Willow replied with a laugh. She instead looked at the pictures to see what looked the best. "Maybe I will get that," she muttered, pointing to the picture on menu. It looked good enough. Maybe it would be.

Willow couldn't help but nod her head. She might have to look into watching more movies. His next question took a little more thought. "Well, I either watch the TV shows," she began with a wry smile. "Or normally visit Maria...she is like my second mom I guess you could say."

Wren bit her lip as she held onto his hand tightly. His words made a frown slide onto her face. "No, I can't do that," she refused, shaking her head. She wasn't just going to leave him to die. What kind of person would she be? She would be no better than the old or new president.

782Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:19 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled to himself. "Yeah, I think I might get that too. It looks good enough," he said, and he looked up as the waiter came back. He ordered his drink and his food, and he then turned to Willow so she could order.

Dimitri was on the phone as he waved goodbye to his father. "I'll see you in the morning," he said before he resumed taking to his sister. "You don't know how bad I want to watch the starting of the particle accelerator, but I have to do stupid forensic work for a new case. I ask for one night off and I might as well be asking for the work in my hands," he said. He reached his makeshift lab at home, and he placed the phone down, putting Ann on speaker. "I am, the start of the accelerator will be a start in a new kind of future! Wait, I'm doing it again. I'm rambling, aren't I," he said with a small sigh. he grabbed some of the sample, but he dropped the liquid as he heard an explosion. "Ann, are you still there?" he asked, and he looked out his window. There was an explosion coming from where the particle accelerator was, and what seemed to be a huge wave of energy coming form the spot. He was rushing to get some of his things, but things seemed to stop in one moment, he had grabbed a railing on his shelf, which happened to the metal, and a bolt of lightning smashed through the glass window of his makeshift lab, and the field of energy form the blast came around him. Before he knew what was going on, he was out like a light.

Caspian shook his head, and he looked into her eyes. "Wren, you've got to. I can't have you dying too," he said, and he looked into her eyes. She just had to be okay. There was no way that she was going to get hurt if he could do anything to stop her.

783Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:38 am

wills

wills

"Maybe it won't taste bad," Willow said with a laugh. She ordered once the waiter came by and handed the menu off to him before turning to Apollo. "It is beautiful here," she commented with a half smile. She loved it already.

Ann was doodling the entire time that Dimitri was talking. She had ended up drawing a cat with a mustache. Oh, the creative things she could come up with. Most of the conversation dealt with "mhms" and "yeahs" since she didn't understand half of what Dimitri was saying. She was majoring in science, yes, but whatever Dimitri was concocting was not in her line of expertise. She tapped the end of her pencil on her chin and frowned when she heard the explosion. "D? Is everything okay?" she muttered into the phone then checked to see if he was still on the line. "Dimitri?" she repeated, standing up then and throwing on a jacket. "I'll be there in a few," she muttered before hanging up.

Wren shook her head and placed a hand on his cheek. "You aren't going to die. I am not going to let you," she muttered. He would have to stop talking like that. She couldn't fathom losing him. Not now.

784Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:52 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo handed his menu to the waiter, and he thanked him. When Wren spoke once more, he laughed a little bit. "I have a feeling you are going to be saying that this entire trip," he said, and he offered her a smile. But she was right. It was all beautiful. "But you know what, the city isn't nearly as beautiful as you are," he said, and he took her hand, smiling down at her.

Dimitri was lying unconscious on the ground. If someone normal were to look at him, they could have thought he was dead, but inside of him, multiple reactions were happening. His cells were changing. Unconsciously, his hands were shaking so quickly that it almost looked as if they were vibrating . His heart seemed to be going that fast as well, but it was almost so fast that it seemed as if his heart wasn't beating at all. Something had changed him, be it the lightning or the reaction from the particle accelerator. Something caused a reaction in him that would change his life forever.

Caspian managed a smile, and he kept her hand in his. He coughed a bit, and he closed his eyes, trying to block out the pain. "Water," he said quickly. Why did it have to hurt so much? The concussion was enough as it was!

785Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:00 am

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but giggle at that part. "You might be right," she said sheepishly. But who wouldn't? Paris was just so beautiful, and she was already in love with it. She couldn't help but blush, however, at the compliment. "Apollo, you are so cheesy that cheese is jealous of you," she joked before she sent him a smile. "But I love you anyway," she added.

Ann came to a screeching halt at the house and made her way to Dimitri's lab. She nudged the door open and crouched down beside him. "Dimitri?" she muttered, shaking him slightly. Something wasn't right, and she just couldn't put her finger on what. She bit her lip as she shook him once more. "Hey, D," she muttered. She refused to think that he was dead, because she would just know if he were dead. No, something else was going on entirely.

"Yeah...yeah. I will get you some water," she whispered before she glanced at the stream. She couldn't just leave him behind though! "Do you think you can make it to the stream? It isn't too far away," she murmured.

786Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:09 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled down at her when he heard her words, and he burst into laughter. "And that wasn't cheesy?" he asked her with a smirk, and he kissed her head. "I am so glad that you come up with this idea. I don't know what I would do if you didn't. I am never going to forget any of this," he told her, and he looked into her eyes. She was more beautiful than he could ever imagine.

Dimitri's body seemed to be shaking at outrageous speeds, his hands still looking as if they were vibrating. It looked like his body was having a spasm, and he couldn't help it. It looked as if it was going to be serious, but Dimitri had no idea what was going on with him. he could hear everything going on, but he just couldn't move. He wanted to tell Ann that he was okay, but he wasn't sure how to.

Caspian thought about it for a moment or two. Could he really make it. "I can try," he said, and he held on to her tightly, trying to get up. his head felt like it was about to burst open, but other than that, he wasn't too bad. Maybe he would be okay. He hoped that he would be.

787Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:25 am

wills

wills

"Yeah, it was pretty cheesy, but oh well," Willow replied with a light shrug. As he continued, she couldn't help but smile and flush slightly from his words. "I am glad you like it then," she murmured as she kissed his cheek. She didn't know what she would do without Apollo by her side. Their food soon came, and she grinned. "Try it at the same time?"

Ann frowned as it only seemed to be getting worse. She would have possibly called her father, but she wouldn't sure how he would help. She could always call an ambulance.... "Everything is going to be okay, D. I promise," she assured him as she took out her phone. She was still worried about what was going on, but maybe the hospital could fix this. Maybe this was normal reaction to...well, whatever happened.

Wren helped hoist him up the best that he could. "Wow, you are a lot heavier than you look," she grunted as she tried to help him along. She just had to get him to the stream. If she could get him there, they would be fine.

788Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:15 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he nodded in agreement. He took his fork, and he got a bite ready, and he looked over at her to make sure that she had one ready as well. "On three. One. Two. Three!" he said, and he quickly shoved the food in his mouth, hoping that it's good. Surprisingly, it was some of the best food he had ever eaten.

Dimitri wasn't sure what was going on with him, but he could tell that it wasn't normal. The medical stuff wasn't his thing. That was all Ann's, but he knew that this was more than likely something that the Doctors couldn't help him with. He wanted to tell her that, but he knew that Ann was smart. Maybe she was thinking that herself. He hoped that she was.

Caspian managed a small laugh. It hurt more than he could imagine, but it was worth it for her. "I am a growing boy," he said in a rough voice, and he held on to her tightly. He hoped that the stream was closer because he was starting to feel the effects of walking.

789Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:28 am

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but have to stifle a laugh as he counted down. Once he got to three, she took the bite as well and grinned. It was amazing! She might have to remember this one and come back for more before they left. "This is great," she murmured after she had swallowed. "Maybe judging a book by its cover works after all sometimes."

Sighing, Ann thought over some ideas before she hoisted him up by the shoulders and began to drag him over to one of the tables. She cleared it before pulled him up onto it, which was proven to be difficult. "Everything will be okay, D," she muttered. She stepped back and sighed. Now what was she going to do? Wait it out?

Wren shook her head and hid a small smile. Once they made it to the stream, she plopped down and let out a long sigh. "Okay, get a few drinks," she whispered, trying to get her breath back. She leaned against a tree and let out a few coughs.

790Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiles to himself, and he nodded in agreement. It really wasn't as bad as he thought it would be. It was amazing actually! He smiles to himself, and he took another bite. "Do you remember what it was called? I am going to have to get it again," he said. He was going to have to write it down somewhere.

Dimitri lied on the table. He wasn't sure what was going on, but suddenly he shot up, breathing heavily. "Holy crap," he whispered, and he stood, starting to walk around. "What happened?" he asked. As he was walking, he knocked a substance over on one of the shelves, but time seemed to slow down. He was too confused to take the time to catch it, and he watches the glass shatter. He glanced down at one of his hands that seemed to be vibrating. "Ann, you're into this medical stuff. Explain what the heck is happening to me!"

Caspian led down by the stream, and he cupped his hands before taking the water. He manages to get a druik or two, and he looke down at wren. "Would you like any?" He asked.

791Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:52 pm

wills

wills

Willow frowned as she tried to remember the name of the food. She took one of the menus and pointed at it. "It was that. I can't even pronounce it," she said with a shake of her head. It was still amazing nonetheless. "Remind me to brush up on some French. Maybe I will have time to learn a few things before tomorrow."

Ann flinched as Dimitri got up. She definitely didn't expect that. She watched in slight awe-slight horror. She wasn't sure what to make of it. Dimitri's question made her eyes widen. "I don't know! I'm into medical stuff. But this isn't an injury or anything. This is...unearthly...," she muttered, shaking her head. "Just calm down," she continued. How could he move so fast, and where could she get that ability? It looked pretty fun!

Wren glanced over at him when he spoke and hesitated a moment before she cupped her hands and took a sip. It at least stopped the burning in her throat for a bit. "Are you feeling any better?" she whispered hoarsely.

792Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo listened to her, and he thought for a moment or two. "Yeah, I have no idea how to pronounce it," he said with a small laugh, and he glanced down at her before taking another bite of his food. "Maybe you can learn French while I sleep," he said jokingly, and he smiled down at her.

Dimitri glanced down at his hands. He couldn't stop himself as he started to run, but all that was visible was a flash. Papers flew everywhere, and Dimitri leaned against his desk, breathing heavily. "That was terrifying," he said. He was suddenly pulled into another fit of speed, and he ran uncontrollably aroun the lab. When he stopped this time, the bottoms of his converse were sparking into flames. "I'm on fire!" he said quickly, and he tried to stop mout the flames. What was wrong with him?

Caspian looked down at her when she asked the question, and he took another drink of water never been better," he said with a small sigh, and he looked over at her. "It only matters of you are okay."

793Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:23 pm

wills

wills

"All you can think about is sleep?" Willow scoffed, shaking her head. "How can you be in a place like Paris and just want to sleep," she muttered, shaking her head. So maybe she shouldn't have slept some of the plane ride, but she couldn't help it. She asked for a to-go box once she was finished and turned to Apollo excitedly. "I can't wait to add a lock and see the Eiffel Tower."

Ann's eyes widened as she watched Dimitri race around the lab. "Terrifying?" she repeated before she shook her head. "This is...awesome!" She wasn't sure what he had done, but whatever it was, it was pretty cool. "But you should probably stop doing that before you knock something important over," she added, frowning thoughtfully. She wondered how they could fix this. But then again, this seemed more up Dimitri's alley. At the fire comment, she laughed and muttered, "Yeah you....oh, you mean you are literally on..."

Wren shook her head and turned to him then. "No, you shouldn't worry about me. You were the one taking most of the damage," she said in a raspy voice. "But what were you thinking! You could have died if you stayed in there!" she muttered, letting out a long sigh which ended in coughs.

794Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo finished all of his food, and he glanced down at his empty plate. Well, it all was so good. He was going to have it again. "I guess so fancy dessert for us," he said. He chuckled, and he stood to leave. "You know, you need to show me pictures of all this stuff because I am going to forget the bulk of it," he said with a small laugh, and he looked down at her.

Dimitri quickly put out the fire in his shoes, and he ran a hand through his hair. "Maybe I can learn to control this," he said, trying to calm down. He thought for a moment, trying to figure out why it happened. "I was struck by lightning, but something else had to have happened with the particle accelerator. This is like some comic book," he said, but he stopped his pacing for a moment. "Wait, if I can run this fast, maybe I can be like some superhero. Sort of like dad, but cooler. I can even make a supersuit! I just need to figure out how to keep it from catching fire.

Caspian looked down at her, and he sighed as she started to lecture him, but he ended up coughing. "I had to make sure it was safe for you," he said, and he looked into her eyes. She meant everything to him

795Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:10 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and laughed softly as she followed him out with the box in her hand. "Don't worry, I will make sure you will remember it," she stated with a wide grin slipping onto her face. She took his hand in her own and lead the way along. "So I guess we can head back to the hotel and rest a bit before we head out," she said happily.

Ann arched a brow as she listened to him ramble. She was used to this sort of thing, considering he was Dimitri. However, when he spoke again, her eyes widened, and she shook her head. "Are you sure about this, D? I mean, I don't think being able to run fast is the only thing that makes a superhero...," she said uncertainly. "If you are really thinking about doing this, I am sure there are shoes out there that are built for running, maybe not at the speeds you are going, but it might help..."

Wren wrapped her arms around him and sighed, shaking her head. "You are going to have to stop worrying so much about me. I will be fine," she muttered as she glanced up at him. "Just trust me," she added as she took his hand.

796Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he walked along with her to find a cab. "Thank goodness! I feel like I could drop right here and right now," he said, and he kissed her softly. He was more than happy that she had made up this trip. He placed his hand on her lower back as he kissed her.

Dimitri smiled, and he quickly grabbed a piece of paper, jotting notes down. "I am sure about this. You know how much I wanted to be like dad. Why do you think I started the whole forensics thing? But I have everything planned out. You can be my eyes and ears and notify me whenever there is a robbery or a fire or anything like that. I can put some kind of earpiece in the suit, and I can make the shoes friction resistant. Ann, this is going to change the world! I mean, the particle accelerator as supposed to be the future, but it has failed, and now there is new hope. Oh Annie, this might be the best thing I have ever come up with," he said. His hands were going at insane speeds as he wrote down his notes. He then looked up at her. "No one can know about this but you and I, though. Oh, we also need to come up with a cool name for me."

Caspian looked up at her, and he shook his head. "If you want me to stop worrying about you, then you need to stop worrying about me as well," he said, and he looked into her eyes. She simply worried about him dying all the time. Even though they were in the games, she could calm down.

797Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:09 pm

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but laugh and shake her head. "Oh come on, you can't be that tired," she teased. Once they made it back to the hotel, she took out the room key and opened the door. "You better sleep up," she stated, kissing his cheek.

Ann's eyes widened as he made up this big whole plan. He was being completely serious about this! She sat down on the edge of the table and tried to keep up with his rambling, which was proven difficult by how animated he was. "Well okay...," she began as she thought it over. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea. Then again, she wasn't sure how well it would work out for Dimitri. He had never been too coordinated....She refocused and glanced to him. "No one?" she repeated, arching her brows. "Isn't it going to be...hard to keep it a secret?"

Wren sighed and dropped her gaze to the ground. "I wouldn't have to worry about you if you didn't put yourself in danger, you know," she countered before she shook her head. She took his hand and bit her lower lip. She wanted nothing more than for it all to just be over.

798Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked back at her, and he smiled down at her when they reached the hotel. " am going to go to sleep," he said, and he lied down, closing his eyes before he even knew it, he was out like a light. He needed to rest up before they did more sightseeing tomorrow.

Dimitri looked down at his sister, and he smiled to him. "I know it's a lot to take in, but after I mast all of this, we can do t. Maybe we can run some tests, see what other abilities I have. Oh, what if I can shoot lightning from my fingers like in Star Wars!" he said, and he smiled too brightly. Okay, now he was getting a little bit nerdy. "I'm sure keeping it a secret can't be that hard," he said with a shrug. Oh how he would be wrong.

Caspian kept his mouth shut, but he did stay close to her. No matter how mad he was at her, he couldn't stay mad for long. She was too sweet and nice to him for that. He loved her too much too. He even managed a smile for her.

799Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:43 pm

wills

wills

{timeskip?

Ann rolled her eyes at his enthusiasm. She could almost see the wheels turning in his head. "Dimitri, you are getting way too excited over this," she muttered before she furrowed her brows thoughtfully. "So do I get a name too? I will be like the undercover sidekick who is no real use because I don't have powers. But I would feel a bit more important," she muttered before she leaned back.

Wren sighed and rested her head against his chest. She hesitated a moment before she whispered, "I'm sorry. I've just already lost enough people in my life. I don't need to lose you too."

800Random Ideas V.2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:07 pm

squid.

squid.

{ts to morning c:

Dimitri thought for a moment. "I can't come up with a name right now, but trust me, as soon as I have one, you will too. Have any ideas?" he asked. He wasn't so sure what he would call himself just yet. He smiled down at his sister, and he glanced down at his files. "Well, I think the best thing I can do right now is get to work," he said, and he started to look for the samples from the case. "Crap! I forgot the samples back at the station. Well, now it's time to test out how fast I can go," he said, and he was off in a flash to the station. Hopefully his father wasn't there.

Caspian looked down at her, and he closed his eyes. "No, I get it," he said quietly. He really did. He understood why she didn't want anyone else to die. He felt the same way.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum