Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:29 pm

wills

wills

{timeskip?

Drake dropped his gaze to the floor. There was really only so much of the video that he could watch. It was painful. More painful than the wound would ever be. "Yeah, they were close," he whispered with a half smile. "Livia played matchmaker," he said with a half smile. When she wasn't helping Drake out, she was gossiping with Angel, trying to set them up.

The commander turned when Apollo spoke and took the bag to glance inside. "All right," he began as he placed it on the hood of one car. "Good job," he added with a small smirk. "We won't need anymore runs for a bit," he stated as he leaned back. Willow had went back to Dayton, catching things up.

302Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:15 pm

squid.

squid.

{yeah, when to. I was thinking either the Christmas party or the fight if you know what they could be fighting about

Brandon smiled a little, and he chuckled. "Sound like Livia. She always wants people to be happy. I think she did a pretty good job match making. Sometimes I wonder what she was thinking falling for me. After the selection, she was a three. She could have had any man she wanted, but she picked me," he said with a small sigh.

Apollo looked up to the commander, and he smiled. "Okay. I'm glad it has everything you need," he said. He looked back at Willow, and he smiled to himself. There was something about her that made him want to talk to her more.

303Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:33 pm

wills

wills

{hm....maybe it could be something petty, like the apartment isn't clean enough or.....maybe Apollo goes off to a bar after work without telling Willow and of course Willow will get ticked off because she has to go pick him up and yada yada yada. I don't know, what do you think xD

Drake leaned back against the wall as he thought it over. "I guess love knows no caste," he murmured in response as he glanced at Brandon. He cracked a small smile and murmured, "Your girl...Dimitri really loves her, you know. I've never seen him like that with anyone else."

Willow stood when Maria came over and sent Dayton a small smile. "I will talk to you later," she said before she took out the pudding and headed off. She glanced at Apollo and smirked as she walked over. "Keep waiting it out, and it will only get worse," she stated before she took a bite of the pudding. She sighed happily. "I haven't had anything sweet in a long time."

304Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked around the extravagantly decorated apartment, and he sighed. "Mom, you really went all out this year," he commented. Stacy, Apollo's mom, shook her head. "Nah, I don't think so. I could have done more. Apollo simply gave his mother a took. She smiled and pulled out a Santa hat before he could say anything. "It goes with your red suit!" she said. He was about to say something, but then the door opened. "Guests!" she said excitedly.

Brandon smiled, and he nodded. "I guess it does," he said. He listened to him, and he nodded in understanding. "I know. I think Lindi feels the same way. She acts so different around him. Like she is truly happy," he said with a small sigh.

Apollo rolled eyes, and he looked down at her. "Well, maybe you can fix it," he said, and he sat down, waiting for her to get supplies to mend the wound. Sure, eh knew how, but he was just too tired. After everything that had happened, he just wanted some rest.

305Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:08 pm

wills

wills

"Yeah, no. I understand, mom. Don't worry about it," Willow said over the phone as she pulled on her Christmas sweater over her cream colored tank top. "Really, stop apologizing," she began as she stepped out of her bedroom. She stopped mid-sentence when she saw her mother, her brother, and even Dayton walk in with gifts. She hung up and ran to them, giving them each a hug. "You said you couldn't come," she muttered as she pulled away. "That wasn't my exact words, Willow. I said that I might not be able to make it," her mother replied. Willow rolled her eyes and lead the way over to Apollo and his mother. "There are a few people I want you to meet."

Drake nodded as he thought about it. He could tell that the two loved each other. It almost reminded him of what he used to have with Angel. "Maybe she is....truly happy," he whispered as he glanced over at Brandon.

Willow mimicked his eye roll before she walked off and grabbed some supplies. When she came back, she began to carefully work on the wound. "So, can I give you a nickname? It is only fair if you are going to call me Wills," she muttered as she cleaned out the wound and then put a bandage over it.

306Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked over when the door opened, and he glanced the people over. He had never seen them before, so he could only guess that they were Willow's family. He was proven right when Willow came out and hugged them all. He couldn't help but chuckle, and he walked over to them. He stuck his hand out to shake. "Apollo Davenport. It's nice to meet you," he said.

Brandon paused, ad he thought about it for a moment or two. "I guess she really is. I am the one that needs to grow up, not her. I have always been so protective over her. I think I scared away all her possible suitors. Well, except Dimitri. He's a keeper," he said with a chuckle.

Apollo looked up at her when she started to work on his wound. It hurt badly, but he wasn't think to show it. At eats not all that much. "A nickname? Well, if I can still call you Wills, go ahead. Knock yourself out," he said with a laugh, and he smiled a little bit. She better not come up with anything insane.

307Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:38 pm

wills

wills

Grace was the first to shake Apollo's hand. "It is nice to meet you, Apollo. I am Grace, Willow's mother," she said with a small smile. Dayton commented under his breath, "I don't like him," to which Willow elbowed him in the chest. Tyson spoke up after a moment. "Tyson," he said as he too shook Apollo's hand. "Yeah, whatever," Dayton grumbled as he walked off to go look at the food.

Drake chuckled along with Brandon as he thought about it. "I am the same way with my daughter," he whispered with a long sigh. "It's hard to face the fact that she isn't a little girl anymore, and she doesn't really need me all that much anymore. She is so...independent."

Willow rolled her eyes as she sat back once she finished up fixing the injury. "Yeah, well, better than Willow Walker," she muttered as she shook her head. "How about...," she began as she kneaded her hands together. "Pollo? It is so much easier to say," she stated with a half smile on her face.

308Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo couldn't help but notice how Dayton didn't seem to like him all that much. More guests began to arrive at the door, and he smiled a little. "You have a very wonderful daughter, Mrs. Walker," he said. He looked down at his suit. Goodness it needed to be tailored. The arms were getting a bit short. "She's doing really well at business too."

Brandon sighed, and he nodded in agreement. "It feels like just yesterday we were changing diapers and rocking them to sleep," he said, and he looked at the ground. he just wanted his little girl to be little again.

Apollo thought about the nickname for a moment or two, and he nodded. "Okay, but I am still calling you Wills," he said, and he smiled at her. Willow sure was different, he would give her that. At least they sort of got along.

309Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:09 pm

wills

wills

Grace smiled at Apollo's comment and said, "She is." She listened as Apollo continued and grinned lightly. "That is good to hear. I always knew she was a hard worker," she replied with a happy smile. Willow dipped her head and cracked a small smile as she listened to the two of them talk.

Drake nodded and sighed as he thought back to the old days. He did miss his kids being little. "Time just flies," he agreed as he sighed and slowly stood. "Sometimes I wish we could go back," he murmured more to himself.

Willow rolled her eyes when he agreed on the nickname. "Were you going to call me that even if I didn't give you a nickname?" she asked as she sighed. She was starting to like Apollo okay. Sure, he got under her skin, but maybe that was the point.

310Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo nodded, and he looked over at Tyson. "So you are the big brother she is always talking about. It's always about her family. She never stops," he said with a chuckle. "So what do you do for a living? And what does that one over there do? I would ask him, but he doesn't seem to be too fond of me," he said.

Brandon nodded in agreement, and he placed a hand on his shoulder. "If time flies, use it wisely. I'd go to your son if I were you," he said, and he bit his lip. He wanted to see Lindi, but she probably hated him.

Apollo smirked, and he stood when she was finished with his wound. "You catch on quick, Wills," he said, and he wrapped an arm around her. "So, how about we celebrate our successful mission with pudding and chocolate milk. I found some," he said with a smirk, and he took her hand, leading her toward his tent.

311Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:46 pm

wills

wills

Tyson chuckled at his question and leaned back against the wall. "I work at law firm. Dayton thinks it is geeky," he muttered to which Dayton called, "It is geeky!" He rolled his eyes before he continued. "Dayton works at some mechanic shop. At least I know I can get a discount if my car breaks down."

Drake sighed as he slowly stood upright. "Yeah, I will go see him," he agreed with a long sigh. He knew he needed to make sure that Dimitri was okay. He slowly limped out of the room and headed for the hospital wing. Walking inside, he sat down beside Dimitri's bedside and sighed. "Are you feeling okay?"

Willow arched a brow as she trudged after him. "Are you sure the milk is any good?" she inquired. She sure did hope so. She hadn't had milk since the apocalypse began. It was a rarity, really. She sat down and cracked open the pudding. She had never wanted something sweet as much as she did now.

312Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a bit as he listened to him. "I want that kind of discount," he said with a chuckle. He looked back at Dayton. "I think I am going to try and make a new friend. If you will excuse me please," he said, and he walked over to Dayton. "So I see you have some tattoos."

Dimitri looked up when he heard his father enter. He wiped the sweat from his brow, and he took a deep breath. "I've seen better days," he said, and he closed his eyes for a few moments. "They got the poison out. It's just going to take a while to stop the side effects," he said.

Apollo nodded, and he smiled. "I know it is. You see, the day that I came here, I also might have stolen some ice. There is a field of dairy cows. Or at least what is left of them. I found a nice cow and got some fresh milk. And then I found some of the mixing powder stuff in the store," he said. He grabbed the jar of milk and poured it in the cups. "I learned how to milk them when I was like thirteen. I was sent to a boy's home on a farm."

313Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:27 pm

wills

wills

Dayton was popping a chip into his mouth when Apollo came over. He frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. "Yeah, I do," he began as he glanced at Apollo's arms. "Were you the one who talked my little cousin into getting a tattoo too?" he muttered as he frowned over at him.

Drake leaned back and dropped his arms by his sides. "The good thing is that you are okay," he whispered as he reached out and gave him a hug. The tiredness was beginning to way on him as well as the blood lost. "Do you need to rest?" he asked him after another moment or so.

Willow took the cup and rose her brows as she listened to his story. She had never learned how to live on her own, not like that. She might be able to shoot a gun, but that wouldn't get her anywhere if she starved. "You've learned a lot of things," she inquired as she took a sip of her milk. She then dipped her spoon into the pudding and took a bite. "I still expect you to teach me," she stated in a matter-of-fact tone.

314Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo took a drink from the table, and he was sipping from it. He expected him to ask him about his tattoos, but he almost chocked on his drink when he heard the question. He coughed for a moment or two before answering. "Uh, yeah. She was getting a little homesick and so I suggested getting one that reminded her of home," he said.

Dimitri gave his father a small smile, and he shook his head. "No, I should be fine. What about Ann and Lindi? Are they okay?" he asked him. He was hoping that Lindi was fine. He would be heartbroken if she was hurt.

Apollo sighed, and he shrugged. "I think the only reason I can survive is because of all the things I have gone through. If it wasn't for my experiences before all of this, I would have died without my mother by my side," he said, and he took a sip of the milk. Oh how he missed his mother. If anyone deserved to live, it was her.

315Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:57 pm

wills

wills

"A tattoo....that reminded her of home?" Dayton repeated with a small frown on his face. He leaned forward and glared slightly at him. "And you got the same one?" he inquired as he crossed his arms over his chest. He noticed Willow looking over and punched Apollo lightly on the arm. "Pretend I said something hilarious and laugh."

Drake leaned back in his seat and whispered, "I don't know. I haven't seen them. I came straight here." He let out a heavy breath and raked a hand through his hair. "I am sure they are fine," he continued. However, how could he be too certain?

Willow nodded her head and glanced down at her milk before she took another long sip. "My mom saved us, I guess you could say. She stayed back as bait," she whispered as she dropped her gaze to the ground. "She was a warrior...a hero...to her last breath. I will never be as courageous like her. I might be able to control one of these," she began as she lifted her gun, "but it doesn't mean a thing. Not compared to what she did."

316Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo gave a nervously smile. He was on to him! He pretended to laugh, and he sipped his drink. "Actually, she suggested that I get it, sort of like matchif friendship bracelets. But forever," he said with a smile, hoping he would believe him and leave him alone. Willow was finally wrong. They wouldn't get along at all.

Dimitri nodded, and he took a deep breath. Both of them were fine, and he but had to tell himself that. If not, he would probably go mad. "If you see either of them, do you think you can tell them to come here," he said.

Apollo listened to her, and after a moment of hesitation, he took her hand. "At least that is how you remember her," he said. He looked into her eyes, and he gave her a small smile. "I think you will be just a brave as her, only in time," he said, and he smiled a little.

317Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:11 am

wills

wills

Dayton crossed his arms over his chest and frowned slightly at that. "Matching friendship bracelets," he repeated with a shake of his head. He wasn't surprised. It sure did sound like Willow. "So you two, you are close then, huh?" he inquired with an arched brow. He wasn't too sure about this guy. That was for sure.

Nodding, Drake answered with, "Yeah I will be sure to them them." He leaned forward and gave him a quick hug. He could feel the tiredness weighing on him, and now he had the proposition on his mind. It was all a lot to think about, and he wasn't sure what to do. He couldn't just change things overnight.

Willow cracked a small smile at that, and for once, she didn't feel like making a smart remark or having an attitude with Apollo. He seemed to genuinely care. She was surprised more than anything else. "Yeah," she began in a small whisper, "I can only hope so. If I am going to die, I want it to be worth something...to mean something."

318Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:23 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo was glad that he at least let that one slide, but he had a bad feeling this guy was going to be on his case the whole night. "Yeah, we are," he said. Maybe it would be good to leave out how they kissed. That might ruin a lot of it. Dayton would probably kill him. "Working together gives us this bond."

Dimitri cold tell that his father was tired, and he gave his father a small smile, and he looked up at him. "You can rest, you know. I am going to be fun," he said, and he smiled softly, looking over at him.

Apollo nodded in agreement, and he sighed to himself. "Before all of this, I thought I was going to die pretty young. I was just a teenage dirt bag. I still am to be honest," he said, and he looked down at her before raising his glass. "A toast for wanting to be remembered."

319Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty i'm a teenage dirtbag babyyyyyyyyy Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:44 am

wills

wills

Dayton couldn't help but snort at that comment and roll his eyes. "Shouldn't the boss and employees strictly be just t-" he began, but was cut off when Willow came over and touched his shoulder. "It's, uh, kind of time to exchange gifts," she said with a half smile slipping onto her face.

Drake hesitated another moment or so before he said, "If you are sure." He sent him a weak smile before he gave him and hug. Slowly, he stood and began to make his way out of the room.

Willow decided not to ask what fell into the "teenage dirtbag" list. So instead, she just tapped her cup to his before she took another sip. "Before all of this," she began as she placed her drink off to the side, "I was just always...the girl in the background I guess you could say."

320Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty YES xD Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:05 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo was way too thankful when he heard Willow. "Yeah, let's go," he said. He led her to the circle of chairs, and Apollo and his mother stood by the tree. "Oh, Apollo, sit down!" she said. Apollo rolled his eyes, and he grabbed three of the presents. "So, in honor of our new guests, I may have splurged just a bit," he said, and he handed Willow's family their presents. Grace had an expensive purse, Tyson and expensive watch, and Dayton was given a large sum of money to go get tattoos. He pretended like he hadn't gotten a gift for Willow.

Dimitri looked at the time, and he took a deep breath. He needed to know if Lindi and Ann were okay. He slowly got out of his bed, but his legs were shaking, and he was forced to hold on to his bed. He slowly started to walk, gripping anything he could to keep form falling while one hand held his side.

Apollo smiled a little, and he took a drink of the milk. "That's not always a bad thing, you know. I like people like that," he said. He was casually trying to scoot closer to her, and he was hoping that she wouldn't notice.

321Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:30 am

wills

wills

Grace smiled when she was handed her gift, and after she unwrapped it, she sent Apollo a smile. "Thank you. You really didn't have to." Dayton grunted and muttered back, "Yeah, he did. If I had to spend five hundred dollars to fly out-" The rest of his words were muffled by Tyson's hand. "Thank you," Tyson said with a smile. Dayton grunted and pocketed the money. "Yeah, thanks." Willow couldn't help but smile and roll her eyes. She didn't feel too bad that Apollo didn't seem to have a gift for her. She had her gift for him under her chair, waiting. "So," she began directing her attention to Apollo's mom, "I was going to do something simple like Apollo suggested, but I was sparked with an idea when I saw the photos you had of Apollo." She handed her the wrapped present and leaned back. Inside was a scrapbook with older and newer pictures she had captured of Apollo.

Lindi had just left the safe room and was heading straight for the hospital area. She had heard a rumor that Dimitri was hurt. Whoever found that out, she had no clue. It had just went from one mouth to the other. Once she made it, her eyes widened when she saw Dimitri. "Oh my," she whispered before she hugged him tightly. "I'm so sorry."

Willow cracked a small smile and shook her head. She wasn't quite sure if she believed it. Who really liked the quiet girl? "Are you sure about that?" she inquired as she let out a long sigh. She almost didn't notice that he seemed to be closer than before. Almost.

322Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:40 am

squid.

squid.

Stacy was standing by the tree, read to get the presents, but then Willow pulled out one for her. "Willow, you really didn't have to," she said, and she unwrapped the present. She flipped through some of the pages, and she could help but smile. Tears started forming in her eyes. "It's so beautiful! I love it. Thank you!" she said, and she pulled Willow into a tight hug. Almost an hour passed, and it seemed as if all the presents had been passed out. Apollo was wanting his to be last. It was hidden in the tree, looking like an ornament.

Dimitri was trying to walk, but then he heard Lindi. He wrapped one arm around her and hugged her as tight as he could. "I am so glad you're okay. I was terrified you were hurt," he whispered to her, and he started leaning on her, growing weak.

Apollo shook his head. "I think the quiet girls are a mystery. Don't never know what they are thinking. They are the ones with the deepest thoughts," he said, and he looked into her eyes. He wanted to scoot even closer to her. He wanted to kiss her. He had never felt like that for any other girl in his life.

323Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:08 am

wills

wills

Willow was glad that she seemed to like her present. She gave herself a mental pat on the back. Maybe she didn't need Apollo's help in finding a gift for her after all. "I am glad that you like it," she murmured. She returned the hug and then continued on with the gift giving. Once it seemed like no gifts were left, she stood. She was saving Apollo's gift for later, since she would rather not have everyone else known how much she had actually spent on him versus them. She was sure her brother and mother wouldn't mind, but she couldn't garuntee how Dayton would feel.

Lindi bit her lip and attempted to lead him back to the bed. "I am fine," she whispered as she helped him lie down. "But you obviously aren't. You don't look too good," she whispered as she kissed his cheek.

Willow dipped her head to hide a...wait was she blushing? She bit her lip and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "You think so?" she inquired as she glanced over at him. Before the apacolypse, boys had never really taken an interest in her, and not to mention, she didn't have many friends either.

324Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched her for a moment or two. "Okay, now that all the present have been handed out, I have a special one for a very special guest," he said. He reached into the tree, and he grabbed a small box. He smiled, handing it to Willow. Inside was a small necklace in the shape of their tattoo, and on the enchanted of each branch were small diamonds.

Dimitri shook his head, and he looked into her eyes. "It's all okay. I am just glad that you are okay," he said, and he hugged her. He slowly pulled away, and he winced, trying to get to his bed.

Apollo looked down at her, and he took her hand slowly. "You are the most mysterious of them all, you know," he said. He looked into her eyes, and he slowly leaned forward, about to press his lips to hers. He had ne'er been so nervous in his entire life.

325Random Ideas V.2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:28 pm

wills

wills

Willow was a bit surprised when Apollo reached into the tree to pull out another gift. Had he really gotten her a gift after all? It appeared that the question was answered when he handed her a box. She sent him a half smile before she carefully opened it and smiled slightly when she saw it. She had a beaming smile on her face. She stood and threw her arms around him. "Thank you," she whispered. "Could you help me put it on?" she continued as she held it up.

Lindi rushed to help him lie down and took his hand in her own. "Don't worry about me, right now," she murmured as she gave his hand a small squeeze. If she hated the rebels before, now she despised them.

Willow dropped her gaze to the ground as she thought that over. She glanced up to see him leaning in and mentally panicked. Had he not heard anything she said. She thought it would be implied that her people skills were bad, and then her relationship skills were even worse. Without thinking, she put a spoon in his face and said, "Pudding?" She then felt like an idiot, but it was a moment of pure panic!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum