Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 25 of 40]

601Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:37 am

wills

wills

Willow giggled and rolled her eyes, smirking slightly at that comment. "That is agreeable. But at least breakfast was edible," she said, nudging Apollo and kissing his cheek. "But it is nice to see you again, Ms. Davenport," Willow murmured, sending a smile her way.

{time skip?

602Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:44 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he pushed her slightly. "I thought my food was petty good. You know, she wouldn't let me bake the cookies," he said, and Stacy smirked a bit. "I wouldn't either if I was her," he said, and Apollo three his hands up. "I just want cook then," he said, trying to keep from laughing. He soon ended up bursting out, and he smiled.

{yeah. Do you want to start or should I?

603Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:10 am

wills

wills

Willow shrugged and said, "He was more focused on eating the cookie dough anyway. I told him about salmonella!" She shook her head and sighed. She had to suppress a laugh when he threw his hands up and exclaimed. "Maybe that's a good idea," she joked, nudging him.

Apollo's father had heard a familiar name, and he just couldn't shake it. So, he decided he may as well confront the guy and see why he sounded familiar. During free time, he searched for him, rubbing his hands all the while - being stuck in handcuffs all day isn't fun. He soon found him and crossed his arms over his chest. "Who are you?"

604Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:28 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo couldn't help but chuckle, and he shook his head. "You guys are mean," he said, and he kissed Willow's head. At her words, and he shrugged. "Have you ever heard of anyone actually getting salmonella from eating cookie dough? I haven't," he said.

Apollo had been sitting on one of the benches that was near the fence. That was how he spend his free time every day. He sat and either thought about freedom, or Willow, or his mother, or Maria. He nearly jumped when he heard someone's voice, and he looked up at the man. He didn't look all that familiar, but there was something about him. He looked like Apollo! He hadn't done business with him in the past, had he? "Apollo Davenport. May I ask why you are asking?"

605Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:20 am

wills

wills

"Could you not come up with a better adjective?" Willow teased, pecking his cheek as she took his hand in her own. At his question, she rolled her eyes. "I have heard of people getting it, and it sucks," she replied, smirking up at him. "Uncooked eggs aren't healthy," she added with a shrug.

His father crossed his arms over his chest and gave him a scrutinizing look. As he had feared, the guy looked like him. Did that technically mean anything? Well, he wasn't quite sure. "No reason," he muttered, frowning slightly as he thought it over. "What are you in for?" he asked, quickly changing the subject. Maybe it was all in his head. This guy couldn't possibly...he didn't have kids!

606Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 1:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and Stacy closed the door to the house. "Apollo, you are such an odd child," she said, and Apollo ruffled her hair. "You raised me to be like that," he said. Stacy smirked, and she kissed his cheek. She was more than thankful for her son.

Apollo watches the man for a moment or two. He was really curious. Who was he and why did he seem so familiar? He bit his lip and hesitated to answer the question. "Robbed the bank. I needed money for my mother," he said. He thought came to his mind, but of course he quickly pushed it away. There was this guy could be the old man that bailed before he was even born. If he was, he would hate him.

607Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:09 pm

wills

wills

Willow giggled and shook her head at the both of them. "Can we trade mothers?" Willow joked, only kidding, however. She loved her mother with all of her heart. "But I agree...he is odd...and a bit of a child," she added, pinching Apollo's cheeks.

Frowning, he thought this over before he gave the guy a once over once again. He would have to dig a little deeper, and in order to do that, he needed to get to know this guy. "I'm Dex," he muttered after a moment. "Or well...people call me Dex," he introduced himself, sticking out his hand as he once again gave the guy a scrutinizing look.

{ so how should we start? c:

608Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he shook his head. "I am not a child," he said, and he snuck one of the cookies. Stacy slapped his arm, and she narrowed her eyes. "What happened to these being mine?" she asked with a smirk, and Apollo rolled his eyes. "Fine, you can have the rest.

Apollo watched the man for a moment, and he shook his head. "Apollo," he said, introducing himself once more. He motioned for him to sit down, getting rather curious. "So, what did you do to get in here?" he asked him. Start out with something simple and easy for him to answer. That wasn't a hard question, right?

The air was cool, and the wind was light, a breeze as some would put it. The sun was shining down brightly. It was what someone would call the perfect day, the one that someone would spend outside, but it was the exact opposite for Caspian Montague. It was the day that he had been dreading ever since they lost the rebellion. It was the games, and the clock was counting down. Counting down to his demise.

609Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:43 pm

wills

wills

Willow let out a long frustrated sigh. "Be glad you don't have to live with him," she joked with a growing smirk on her face. "I think you should probably hide those. He will finish them off for you before you even have a chance to try one," she continued with a soft giggle and a shake of her head. "I still love you though," she murmured, kissing Apollo's cheek.

Dex furrowed his brows at Apollo's question before he took a seat beside him. He leaned forward with his elbows on his knees. "You really want to know?" he inquired before he shook his head. "Drank too much. I wasn't in the right frame of mind. I almost killed someone," he muttered, frowning slightly to himself. "I wouldn't have been sent here for life, but I guess the jury was playing a bit fair. I've been here for five years. Will be here for a good twenty-five more."

Pump. Pump. Pump. Her heart pounded in her chest. Fists were clenched, and eyes remained forward. When she had first heard about the games - the games with the Capital kids, she thought surely she was safe. She was one in thousands, and she had luck on her side. She knew Drake. But there seemed to be other plans. "C'mon Wren," she whispered to herself. "Get it together." She was going to make it back. Make it back to the one person she had in life. The only person she trusted. Her father. The siren went off then. Let the Capital games begin.

610Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Stacy smiled, and she took the cookies. "How about I try one now before Apollo eats them all," she said, and she took one of them. Her eyes widened when she took a bite, and she looked at the two of them. "I can see why Apollo won't stop eating them now," she said.

Apollo listened to him, and he bit his lip nervously. If this guy was his father, maybe it was a good idea that he never met him. "You got a family? Maybe a kid or two? Anyone to visit you?" he asked him curiously. Did he have anyone talk to him? It looked like he didn't. He seemed like a pretty rough guy. How could his mother ever fall for him?

Caspian felt as if his heart was going to pump out of his chest. He was terrified. Sure, he knew how to fight, but he didn't have the will to kill. He couldn't do it, but he wanted to get back to his family. Or what was left of his family. His father was a government official, so he lost him just a few days back. Luckily his mother and his little sister were spared, but he wasn't. When the gong rang, he ran as fast as he could to the cornucopia. There had to be come supplies.

611Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:10 pm

wills

wills

Willow giggled and dipped her head sheepishly at the compliment. "Thank you...really. I am glad that you like them," she whispered as she let out a small laugh. "But Pollo, you should stop. We have some at the house," she scolded as she nudged him with her elbow.

Dex frowned and shook his head, leaning back against the wall. "No, no one," he replied as he glanced over at Apollo once more. The guy did look an awful lot like him. "No one would probably visit me anyway if I did," he continued as he pulled out a lighter as well as a cigarette. "Want one?"

Wren had never run so fast in her life. She wondered if this adrenaline rush ever went through her mom right before she died. She wondered if her death was even worth it. Either way, her will to survive was keeping her on edge and on high alert. She grabbed for some supplies, which just so happened to be the same supplies that Caspian was grabbing for, and for an instant, she froze. She had heard love stories about her parents. Often actually. And she thought it was absurd that you could just look at someone and just know. That was, until that very moment. She lost her train of thought when a knife came soaring through her direction. She dropped to the ground to avoid it before grabbing the backpack. The words tumbled out of her mouth before she could stop them, "May the odds be ever in your favor." Then she turned and began to head off.

612Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes when she said that they had some at home. "Not a lot though. Only my one with the mountain of icing," he said with a small laugh. Stacy rolled her eyes. It sure did sound like something Apollo would do.

Apollo listened to him, and he paused for a moment. He was going to have to figure out who this guy was. His eyes widened when he pulled out a cigarette. "I haven't had one of these in so long!" he said, and he quickly took one, lighting it up. He needed one more than he thought he did. "So what were you like before all of this. Like maybe twenty years ago."

Caspian had found some supplied, but the moment he grabbed them, another hand reached for them. He looked up at the other person, and his eyes met hers. He felt something that he never had before rush through him. It was so different. He snapped out of his daze when the knife flew towards her, and he watched her as she left. He quickly grabbed more supplies before following her into the forest.

613Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:38 pm

wills

wills

Willow shook her head and muttered, "Which is still really disgusting, you know?" She sighed and glanced to Stacy. "I don't see how he lives with that much sugar." She thought a sugar cookie was sugary enough without adding another gallon of sugar into it.

Dex put a cigarette to his lips and lit it before returning the pack into his pocket. "What was I like...," he repeated as he furrowed his brows. "Well, a partier. Didn't have much responsibility. Dropped out of high school. Made stupid decisions. Why do you ask?" he inquired as he turned his attention to Apollo.

Wren only stopped when she felt that she was a safe distance away. She dropped the bag to the floor and unzipped it. There was food, which was good. And there were knives, which was also good. Maybe she could get by. It wasn't like any of the Capital kids knew what they were doing anyway. They didn't grow up like the district kids. She sat down, grabbing her purifier. She would be needing water soon. Her mind subconsciously drifted to the guy she saw. Did he make it out okay?

614Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Stacy sighed, and she shook her head. "I don't see how he does it either. I would think he would be dead by now if he ate that much," she said, and she looked down at her, smiling a bit. She sure did like Willow. She was so much better than another other girl Apollo had been with.

Apollo took a long drag, and he looked down at the man. "No reason. Just wondering. I was the same way. Probably wasn't the smartest thing. I needed all the money I blew to pay for my mother's medical bills. Never had a dad to help out."

Caspian ran into the forest, and he was trying to keep his cool, but he was paranoid. He had never been so afraid in his life. He ran, and he ended up running right into the girl from before. His eyes widened, and he looked down at her. He seemed to be stuck in a trance once more, and he couldn't move. He couldn't think. He started to get that feeling in his chest again.

615Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:11 pm

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but laugh at that. "Well, at least he didn't use up all of the icing." She sent Stacy a smile and sighed softly. She was really nice, and she couldn't help but wonder how she ended up with someone who would just up and leave.

Dex nodded slowly and stared down at the ground. "Same way, huh?" he inquired as he considered it. He didn't voice his opinion out loud, but he was becoming positive that he was his kid. But how? He hadn't seen Stacy in years. Did he really have a son? It just didn't add up. "Well, I think you should work to get out of here and turn your life around. Don't end up like me. A deadbeat who is going to spend a hell of a lot of time behind bars.."

Wren instantly turned and held up the knife. Her heart was racing a mile a minute. Could she really kill another human being? What would her mother have thought? However, when she saw that it was the guy she had seen earlier, her hand lowered slowly. She placed the knife back in her bag and hesitated a moment. Slowly, she stuck out her hand, "I'm, uh, Wren Harlowe."

616Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched the two for a moment, and he smiled to himself. His mother just seemed too happy to see them. Maybe she should come over more often. "I'm glad you like the cookies, mom," he said, and he smiled to himself.

Apollo listened to him, and he sighed to himself. "I am going to try, but it's going to be hard. My mom tells me I have my father's temper and smart mouth. I wouldn't know, though," he said as he blew out a puff of smoke. That and Dayton hating his guts would make it hard to get out early. He just wanted to see Willow.

Caspian watched her movements closely, being paranoid of getting hurt. He shook her hand, and he took a deep breath. "Caspian Montague. Pleasure to meet you," he said, and he watched her. He placed his bag on the ground, and he started to go through it. Food, a bottle of water, matches, and a dagger. That was all he had. He ran a hand through his hair and closed his eyes.

617Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:44 pm

wills

wills

{would you like to just timeskip beb since nothing too much is going on right now? c:

Dex nodded and dropped the cigarette to the ground and crushing it with the toe of his shoe. "Maybe you do," he said with a long sigh, letting out a puff of smoke. He crossed his arms over his chest and eyed him once more. "This mother of yours...what's her name?"

Wren offered him a hesitant smile and glanced around to make sure no one else is around. She had a bad feeling not all of them would be too friendly. "Are you as surprised to be here as I am?" she whispered as she zipped up her backpack. May as well keep it close. It was all she had, and it wouldn't get her far if she lost it right away.

618Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:07 pm

squid.

squid.

{yeah c: I was thinking we could ts to the tree house *insert smirking emoji*

Apollo watched him, and he was a bit hesitant to ask the question. Maybe this man was really his father. He didn't want to start a fight out there, but he knew that his anger would get the better of him. "Stacy," he said curtly before he took another drag.

Caspian sighed, and he hook his head. "Sadly, I expected it. My father was a high ranking government official. I'm just glad it was me and not my sister," he said, and he managed a smile. Maybe the two could becomes allies. "Cas. I go by Cas for short," he told her. That, and he hated his name. It just sounded so...formal. Oh how he hated formal.

619Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:11 pm

wills

wills

{yasssss. do you want to start it or do you want me to?

Dex waited for his response, growing anxious when he did not answer immediately. When he did reply, he tensed. He knew the last name sounded familiar, but he had hoped that it was just a coincidence. Stacy wasn't the only Davenport out there. Yet, it seemed that luck was not on his side. "Why am I not surprised?" he muttered under his breath.

Wren nodded in agreement. She probably would have felt the same way if she had a sibling, which she didn't. "My mom was a soldier. I know that is weird...for a woman, but I think she was being used as bait. The capital thought she would die quickly, but keep some of the older soldiers alive longer, the good ones. She lived for a while. She was good..maybe too good. She got overconfident and mistook a rebel hovercraft for a Capital one. That was the day she was supposed to come home...," she whispered, trailing. "But I shouldn't be telling you all of this. I'm sorry," she continued, shaking her head. "Cas, huh?" she inquired as he mentioned his name. "I think I am going to keep calling you Caspian, Caspian."

620Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:20 pm

squid.

squid.

{I shall c:

David waited at the airport with Tyson for Willow. They had all been working together on a project for Willow. Apollo had told her that he was gone for a business trip, and after the tree house was finished, they told Willow to come home immediately for a family emergency. Apollo was currently in the tree house and waiting for Willow to come home.

Apollo narrowed his eyes at the man, and he tried to hide his hate, but it was growing. He clenched his fist, crushing most of his cigarette. "You are my father, aren't you. The one who left my mother when you found out she was going to have me. It's your fault she's sick and dying," he said bitterly, clenching his jaw. He was going to have to watch himself before he did something he was going to regret.

Caspian listened to her, and he offered her a small smile. "I get it. My dad was captured days before the war was over. He was executed last week. The next day they took me form my family. My mother and my sister are going to be okay, but they are all on heir own. I am so scared for them," he said quietly. It would be hard for his mother to get a job, and his sister was only seven. "If I help you get home, will you help me get home?"

621Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:32 pm

wills

wills

Willow bounded off the plane the moment it landed and headed inside. She wrapped her arms around her father and then Tyson. "What happened? Where's the fire? Who is hurt? Mom? Day? Maria?" she spouted off quickly all the people that meant the most to her. "What happened?" she repeated, nervously biting her lip.

Dex raised his hands and muttered, "I can't help if she is sick, okay? Maybe it is my fault for leaving her alone, but I can't make someone sick." He frowned slightly and stood. "You wouldn't want me around anyway. It's not like I would be the father you need," he grunted, turning away from him then.

Wren couldn't imagine what she would have done if she lost her father. If she could trade her life for her mother's, she would do it in a heartbeat. At least then she would know that her father would for sure have someone. Turning to Caspian, she whispered, "How would that ever work? Both of us can't make it home." She dropped her gaze to the ground and sighed.

622Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:42 pm

squid.

squid.

David looked down at Willow when she hugged him, and he hugged her back tightly. "It's good to see you, Wills. Calm down, okay. We just need to get home and I'll show you," he said, and he took his daughter's hand. He could only hope that she wouldn't catch on.

Apollo couldn't settle for a simple answer. In his book, simple answers weren't answer at all. He grabbed him by the shoulder and turned him back around. "I am not leaving until you tell me why you left my mother. I want a good reason, or else I will make sure you regret it," he said bitterly. He hadn't even noticed that some of the inmates were getting curious and heading over to them.

Caspian sighed, and he looked down at the ground. Maybe they would be able to both make it out of there alive. "I am not sure yet, but I'll work something out, I promise. I will make sure that you make it back to your dad. it seems that you two are really close," he said. He was very close with his father, even though he didn't share the same beliefs. He trusted the rebels while his father remained loyal to the capital.

623Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:04 pm

wills

wills

Willow became even more nervous because of that comment. She wasn't sure what was going on, but she had an uneasy feeling. "Calm down?" she repeated nervously. "Ty, you didn't snap and kill Day did you?" she asked, glancing at Tyson who gave her the are-you-kidding-me look. "Dayton could break me in half. I don't think we have to worry about that, Wills. Now shhh, before I duct tape your mouth," he replied with a smirk as he walked towards the car.

Dex scowled at him then and muttered, "Maybe that isn't for you to know. If your mother hasn't told you, then maybe you shouldn't know." He glared at him and pushed him back. "You are definitely my kid," he grumbled under his breath before he looked him in the eye. "I would stop now before you find yourself in here as long as me. You wouldn't want to miss out on life. Not like me."

Wren dropped her gaze to the ground and whispered, "Yeah. We are all each other has." She weakly smiled and continued, "At nights after my mom died, he would stay up with me until I fell asleep. No matter how early he had to get up the next morning for work. He was more worried about me getting sleep than him." She glanced at Caspian and cracked a small smile. "You know, you have the honor of being my first friend. Enjoy hearing me spill my sorrows to you," she said, trying to make light of the situation. "Here's a deal," she began. "We will keep each other both alive, or try our hardest. If we both can't make it back....I want you to kill me. Your family seems to need you more than my dad will need me. He will be broken but...he's a tough guy. Maybe we won't have to go to that, but that will be Plan B."

624Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:15 pm

squid.

squid.

David listened to them, and he couldn't help but smile. He got in the car, and he glanced at the time. Maybe he would hurry as fast as he could. "I'm sorry all of this had to happen on your birthday," he said. As much as he didn't want to like Apollo, he really did. He cared for Willow more than he had seen anyone care for her.

Apollo felt the rage rising in his chest. "Don't turn you back on me," he said, and he gave him a cold glare. "You are telling me right here and right now why you left my mother," he said. His almost comment finally made him tip over. Before he could stop himself, he reared his fist back and punched him in the face.

Caspian listened to her, and he chuckled a bit. "Well, you are my first friend as well," he said, and he looked down at her before she continued on. He quickly shook his head, and he looked down at her. "If it comes down to it, you are getting out of here alive. My mother had my sister. As far as I can tell, your father is alone, and he needs someone. I am going to protect you, though," he told her.

625Random Ideas V.2 - Page 25 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:26 pm

wills

wills

Willow climbed inside and strapped herself in before she turned her attention to her father. "Yeah, a bit of bad timing," she muttered, letting out a long sigh. "But I guess I wouldn't be doing anything anyway...I mean, Apollo is gone, and I don't really have friends, unless you count Blake...but he's Apollo's friend," she said, shaking her head.

Dex was taken aback when he was punched. However, that only enraged him, and he pinned Apollo against the wall and snapped, "Listen kid, I owe you nothing. Maybe you should stick to what you do, and I stick to what I do. Next time, I won't be afraid to do worse." He probably would have to begin with if he hadn't known it would only get him into more trouble than he was already in.

Wren shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest. "Whatever you say," she whispered, but she just couldn't let that happen. She wouldn't feel right, and she was certain her father would find someone eventually. "I'll protect you too," she murmured with a cracked smile. If her mom could go through worse, she could get through this.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 25 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum