Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:01 pm

wills

wills

Willow shrugged lightly and smirked over at him. "I learned from the best," she replied with a growing smirk. She then took another bite of the eggs and leaned back when he ate some. "I guess," she replied with an eye roll as she leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

A frown slipped onto Willow's face then. "So what, you expect me to just sit back and let you run free?" she muttered in response, scowling at him. "You threatened me," she stated, crossing her arms over her chest. She had no reason to trust Apollo. Actually, she was a bit scared of him.

Maria just nodded, not liking the sound of having to camp out for the night. She hadn't attacked walkers in what felt like forever. Maybe she wouldn't be too rusty if it came to that. She shifted the bag on her shoulders and nodded. "Let's hurry then," she whispered.

452Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled down at her, and he wrapped his arm around her. "You really do look nice, you know," he told her with a smile, and he took another bite of the food. She looked so beautiful at any time of the day. It didn't matter if she tried or not. Either way, she was beautiful.

Apollo nodded. "Yes, precisely! Very smart. Now drink you coffee and pretend like I wasn't here," he said, and he closed the door behind him, looking at the time. "I should have enough time," he said to himself, and he sighed to himself. He just wanted to make sure that his mother was well.

Apollo put the bag over his shoulders, and he started to walk. "If you need me to carry anything, just tell me. I don't want you having to stop too much. Time is not on our side," he said to her as he began to walk. Hopefully they could find them.

453Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:43 pm

wills

wills

"Nice?" Willow repeated with a shake of her head. She doubted unruly hair and second-day clothes looked nice. Apollo was pretty insane if he thought so. "If this is nice, I must look hot when I actually do look good," she muttered, obviously kidding. "But thank you."

Willow glanced at Maria and pulled out her phone. Before she knew it, it was snatched away from her and thrown across the room. "Hey! What gives!" Willow muttered, but Maria gave her a hard look. "Oh, I see, take his side," she muttered icily before she stepped out of the house. "Why did you even come," she grumbled.

Maria sighed at his comment. She still didn't understand why he stuck by her. He could have possibly made it to them already. And Although she would have been dead, she thought it would have been better that way. "It's fine," she whispered finally to him.

454Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he looked down at her. "Well, you do," he said, and he smiled a bit. He was more than happy to have her back. it scared him half to death not to have her close by. He ran a hand through her hair, and he sighed. "I love you, Willow."

Apollo smirked when she took the phone away, but Maria looked none too happy to see him. He followed her, and he sighed to himself. "I had to see mom. I had to know that she was okay and not getting worse. I kills me not to get any update son her since you can't talk to me," he said, and he looked down at Maria. He was just scared that his mother would die. He couldn't live without her.

Apollo looked down at her, and he managed a smile. Even though she had told him to go, he never left. He stayed with her the entire time. As he was walking, he managed to see faint tracks on the dirt. "There are going to be hard to track, but I think I can do it," he said.

455Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:41 pm

wills

wills

Willow just shook her head, still not believing it despite Apollo's words. A smile slipped onto her face when he said that he loved her. She kissed him and sent a grin in his direction. "I love you too," she whispered before she took one last bite of her food. "See, I told you I wouldn't finish this. I think the eggs and a piece of bacon would have been enough."

Sighing, Maria shook her head and glanced back at Willow. "But you can't, Apollo. Just because it has been a month doesn't mean they aren't searching for you," she insisted before she shook her head. "It probably would have been a good idea to at least warn me about it before you show up here. What if Dayton had been here?"

Maria squinted at the tracks and bit down on her lower lip. At least they hadn't been completely washed away, but that didn't mean it would help all that much. "How far do you think they went?" she asked after a hesitant moment.

456Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled, and he shoved a few pieces of bacon in his mouth again before looking at her with a smirk. "Oh come on, there is no way you are full! This isn't anything," he said as he ate some biscuits and gravy

Apollo sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. He knew that she was right, but he couldn't just stay stay away from his mother. "I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't have let me come. I just need to see her for a little bit. I have to be back there anyway in a little bit," he said. He left out the reason why he was going.

Apollo inspected the trail for a moment or two, trying to think. "I'm not sure. Hopefully not that far. I say we trek a few miles," he said, and he glanced around the forest, looking for any walkers or people.

457Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:20 pm

wills

wills

Willow smirked and laughed softly, shaking her head. "Not everyone eats the same amount of food," she insisted before she pecked his lips. She handed off the plate, grinning ever so slightly. "And I thought you weren't going to eat anything," she joked.

Maria let out a long sigh and shook her head. "You are right, I wouldn't have. But that doesn't mean you just show up unexpected, Apollo! They could find you," she insisted. She had went to too much trouble to keep his safe for him to ruin it by stopping by to check on his mother.

Maria nodded in agreement before she continued on. It wasn't until gunfire sounded that her eyes widened. She had enough time to glance back at Apollo and tell him to get down before she dropped to the ground herself. "Stop!" someone said from a bit of ways away. "It's not walkers!" A minute later, Willow had tumbled out of the bushes.

458Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:48 pm

squid.

squid.

When she spoke, Apollo shook his head. "Well I wasn't going to but you have only eaten two bites. Those burns aren't going to go to waste," he said, and he took another bite of the food. "And tried, but you don't eat enough."

Apollo shook his head, and he looked toward the ground. "You don't get it. I can't just leave her somewhere. I can't lose her. It's hard enough being away from her. She is everything to me," he said, and he bit his lip nervously. "She's the whole reason I got myself into this mess. I did it, all of it, for her."

Apollo quickly got down when he heard the gunshots. What was wrong with those people! They would attract the walkers! His eyes widened when he saw Willow, and he quickly got up, running to her. He never thought he would be so happy to see her. He engulfed her in a hug.

459Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:01 pm

wills

wills

Willow smirked and leaned back, crossing her arms over her chest. "Well maybe next time you should remember that the stove is hot," she stated with a smirk. "And I do to," she continued as she stuck her tongue out at him.

Maria rested her hands on his shoulders. "And Apollo, I am keeping a close eye on her like I promised you!" she stated, then let out a long sigh of her own. "If you would have come to me in the first place, then you wouldn't even be in this mess," she muttered under her breath.

Willow was momentarily taken aback when he hugged her, but she relaxed and returned the hug. "Thank goodness you are okay. I thought you would never come," she whispered, biting her lip. She didn't add to the fact that she had thought he was dead. It was implied.

460Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he shook her lightly. "Oh, I do too know that the stove is hot. I just didn't know that when you cooked bacon, grease came up and tried to kill me," he said, and he chuckled. "At least I tried. Give me that!"

Apollo narrowed his eyes, the anger that he inherited from his father was getting the better of him. "You think I don't know that I have already made mistakes? I know that I am stupid and I can't make good choices, even if I try. Don't rub in my face that it's my fault my mother is in the care of someone else know!" he yelled, and he glanced at the ground, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I'll be on my way. Don't tell her I came by," he muttered.

Apollo sighed in relief, and he held her close, kissing her head. "I know, babe. I'm sorry it took so long, but we are here now. I was so scared I would never see you again," he told her, and he took her hand, smiling to himself.

461Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:41 pm

wills

wills

Willow laughed and shook her head. "I thought that would be pretty obvious," she replied as she reached up to ruffle his hair. "Yeah, yeah. I guess you tried," she agreed with a simple eye roll. She stood and sent a smile in his direction.

Maria was taken aback when Apollo started yelling at her. Now that she hadn't expected. "I never meant it like that," she whispered, shaking her head. She didn't know what to say or do. At his last words, she frowned but nodded slowly. "Fine," she muttered as she stepped back inside.

Willow reached up and kissed his before she pulled away to look into his eyes. "You are telling me," she whispered with a weak smile. She had been so worried that he could have been killed....or worse. "Let's get your things back to camp."

462Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled once he finished. "Goodness, that was pretty good, even though I did burn myself multiple times," he said, and he smiles to himself. It was pretty good.

Apollo sighed, and he shook his head. "Sometimes I wonder why the woman out up with me," he said to himself, and he glanced at the time. If he didn't hurry, he would be late meeting the group, and that wouldn't be of news for him. He glanced at the ground, and he pulled out the necklace that was always tucked under his shirt. It was his mother's, and whenever things got hard, he would pull it out.

Apollo smiled a little, and he hugged her tightly. "I am just glad you found us. Although, I would lay of the firing," he said with a laugh, and he kept his arm around her a he followed her into the new camp.

463Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:56 pm

wills

wills

"Oh quit being a baby. If you can get like ten tattoos, a few burns really shouldn't be all that bad," Willow stated, rolling her eyes as she planted a kiss on his cheek. "Ooo, I know what we should do," she said as she grabbed his hand.

Maria was heading for the living room until she noticed Willow grabbing her phone and heading for the door. "Willow, don't you even think about it," she muttered. Willow glanced over her shoulder and frowned. "I'm not going to rat him out. Not yet. I am just going to see what he is up to," she stated before she walked out and slammed the door behind her before Maria could stop her.

Willow rolled her eyes and laughed softly as she lead the way back. "Look, we just thought you two were walkers, and Day still won't let me have a bow yet," she said with a long sigh. She might have to snag one sooner or later.

464Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he shook his head. "That doesn't make it not hurt," he told her jokingly, and he gave her an odd look before he followed her. "What exactly are we going to do?" he asked her with a smirk.

Apollo looked around, and he sighed to himself. "Let's get this over with," he said to himself. He started to walk in the woods with his hands in his pockets, unaware of Willow following him. He finally came to the place, and one of the men stepped in the shadows. "Do you have the money?" he asked in a rough voice. Apollo bit his lip nervously. "No. I told you, I won't be getting the money from her," he said, and the man slapped him across the face. "I told you that you weren't to go back there unless you came back with money, and you know the punishment for not following rules," he said bitterly.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled a little. "Don't worry, I will teach you. We may have to get away to do it, but you will learn how to shoot a bow," he told her, and he kissed her head before entering the camp.

wills

wills

Willow grinned from ear to ear as she turned on the stereo she had. She partially needed something to take her mind off of what had happened, and she partially wanted to dance just to, well, dance. "Mr. Davenport, would you dance with me?"

Willow frowned as she followed him. Why the hell was he going into the woods? What if he was some ax murderer, or worse. She dunked behind a tree and peered around, watching the scene play out. Money? Money for what? She was taken from her thoughts when she heard a slap. Punishment? Okay, so maybe the guy threatened her with a gun, and maybe he robbed a bank. Yet, she had a bad feeling it was nothing compared to the man Apollo was talking to. Before she could even think twice, she stepped out of the shadows and muttered, "Hey! Leave him alone." Oh, crap, Wills. Look what you've done now.

Willow cracked a small smile and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, maybe," she agreed. Maybe she would be able to learn sooner or later. It would be easier than using a gun. She stepped into camp and placed the supplies carefully down. "Oh, great. He's back," Dayton muttered.

466Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty I KNOW c: ITS SO ADORABLE Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her as she asked for a dance. He chuckled a bit to himself, and he took her hand. "Ms. Walker, I would love a dance," he said, and he pulled her close before he placed a hand on her back. "Might I say that you look ravishing this evening," he said as he started to dance.

Apollo winced in pain, and he narrowed his eyes. He was about to say something, but then he heard a voice behind him. "Willow?" he said, shocked. The man smirked, and he stared to walk toward Willow. "Would you look at that, Davenport has a girlfriend," he said, and Apollo grabbed his arm tightly. "Touch her and I will make you regret every bit of it," he said, not telling go of the man. The man watched him for a good moment or two before a smile came to his lips. "Fine, I won't touch her, but you, Davenport, you are a different story. I'm giving you another day to get me my money. If not, you can just say that you won't be making any promises anymore."

Apollo smirked when he heard Dayton's comment. "You know, I think I missed you the most," he said, and he followed Willow in, taking all of his supplies. It wasn't much, but it was something.

467Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty I KNOWWWW c': Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:56 pm

wills

wills

"You know, it is like ten o'clock in the morning right?" Willow teased as she grinned up at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she danced around with him. She hadn't stepped on his feet yet, so she would say that she was doing pretty well herself.

Willow tensed as the man started walking towards her. Maybe all the Jackie Chan movies Dayton had forced her to watch in hopes that she would be athletic - which clearly she was not - would come in handy. Who was she kidding? She was about to get beaten to a pulp. Or, at least that was what she had thought until Apollo had stopped the man. Her momentary courage seemed to have left her. She wanted to stick up for Apollo once more, but it seemed like it wouldn't be such a good idea.

Dayton snorted and muttered, "Great joy." He headed off after that, not looking very pleased. "Ah, Day just likes to act like he hates your guts," Willow said with a laugh as she sorted through the supplies.

468Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he shook his head. "I know, but can I not say that you look beautiful as if we were at some kind of all?" he asked her, and he smiled a bit. She was just too beautiful. How did he ever get so lucky to have her? He was a jerk and did horrible things, yet he got the perfect girl. Some things didn't make sense.

Apollo watched as the man left, and he turned on Willow, grabbing her arm. "Why did you follow me out here? You could have gotten yourself killed!" he said, but he paused for a moment to think. Did he start caring for Willow? No way! She hated him. How could he ever care for her? It didn't make logical sense, but then again, when did anything make sense? "I don't want you getting involved in my life. It's a messy thing," he said.

Apollo smiled, and he nodded. "I know. It warms my heart," he said jokingly, and he looked down at her. He missed her more than he ever thought he would. She brought something new to his life, and it made him feel more alive than he ever had in his entire life.

469Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:14 pm

wills

wills

Willow laughed softly as she rolled her eyes. "I guess. However close this little apartment comes to a fancy ball," she replied with a smile curving on her lips. Apollo had flaws, but somehow those flaws were what made him Apollo. And in her eyes, Apollo was pretty perfect just the way he was. "So, Pollo. I want another story about your tattoos. Come on, there are other meanings, aren't there?"

Willow flinched when he grabbed her arm and furrowed her brows at his questions. "So I wanted to know what was going on, is that such a bad thing?" she muttered as she crossed her arms over her chest. "And don't you think I know that. I wanted some answers! Who is that man and why does he want money? What is the real reason you wanted that money?"

"I'm sure it does," Willow said with a laugh as she nudged him. She carefully reached out and placed her hand over his. "It's good to see you again...it's not too much fun, especially with Dayton teasing me all the time. Y'know, when you aren't around, I think he wants us together more than anyone else."

470Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo was peacefully dancing, but then he heard her request. "Alright, fine. A do have this one tattoo on my arm. It's small, but it has a pretty big meaning to it. It's of a mother lion carrying her cub. Of course it's for my mom. She's the biggest fan, you know. Without my dad, she's he only one that has always been there."

Apollo sighed when she started to ask all the question. "You really wanted to know why I needed the money. It was so I could actually pay the bills and keep my house. it was so I could pay for the medicine to keep my mother alive. It was so I wouldn't be alone, and I was desperate. As for that guy, he heard about what I did, and he wanted a piece of the pie. Now go! You've got your answers," he said, and he crossed his arms.

Apollo smirked as he heard Willow, and he gave her an odd look. "Really? That sure is a first, but I'm not all that surprised. Who wouldn't want us to be together," he said jokingly, and he held her close, kissing her head. He was more than happy to have her back. It felt as if he had been away form her for twenty years.

471Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:47 pm

wills

wills

Willow smiled as he began to explain the tattoo on his arm and nodded slowly as she thought it over. "Yeah, I know what you mean," she whispered as she thought it over. "She is really sweet, you know," she continued with a light smile.

Willow frowned at him as he began to answer her questions. She wasn't sure if she wanted to just snap back at him or insist for more answers. "You know, maybe I should have told Dayton where you were. At least I would know that he wouldn't do as much damage as that maniac," she grumbled before she turned and began to stalk away.

Willow rolled her eyes and nudged him lightly before she planted a kiss on his lips. "That..I am not quite sure yet," she replied with a light laugh before she turned back to the things and finished unpacking. She hugged him and grinned up at him happily.

472Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo nodded in agreement, and he smiled to himself as he danced with her. "Yeah, she is. Too sweet, really. I wonder about her sometimes. How she managed to be so nice to everyone, but I guess that is just in her personality. She can't be mean," he said.

Apollo sighed when she left, and he glanced at the ground. Truthfully, it hurt more than he wanted it to. Even when he was a child, he had liked Willow in some sort of way, but she was friends with all those girls that grew up to be cheerleaders, and he was with the guys that ended up having their mug shot taken more than once.

Apollo smiled, and he kissed her back once more before he started to help her unpack all of his things. "So how did you guys manage to find this place?" he asked her curiously. It didn't seem all that different from where they had left.

473Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:41 pm

wills

wills

Willow nodded as she thought it about it. "I can tell," she murmured finally. His mother was a lovely woman, and she was happy for the both of them. "I know some people like that, who can't be mean," she said with a crooked smile. Tyson was a prime example. He could try, but he wasn't very good at it.

{hmmmm timeskip?

Willow helped him with unpacking everything. Once she was finished, she turned to him and smiled at his question. "It was kind of luck, I guess," she murmured, sighing as she shrugged. "Still feels a bit like home," she stated happily.

474Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled a bit, and he shook his head. "I just don't see how people can't be mean. There are some pretty stupid people out there," he said, and he smiled a little. His mother was just too kind to be mean to anyone. She was kind to everyone she met, regardless of anything. He just didn't understand her sometimes.

Apollo had managed to run off from the man for a good week, but it was getting pretty hard hiding from both Dayton and him. He was sitting in a small restaurant, trying to get some coffee and directions to somewhere far away. He was going to have to leave his mother forever, and that broke his heart more than anything.

Apollo nodded in agreement, and he looked over the place a bit. "You really did get lucky. The place sure does feel like home," he told her, and he took her hand, smiling. "Does my return call for celebratory pudding?"

475Random Ideas V.2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:03 am

wills

wills

Willow shrugged her shoulders as she thought it over. "I guess some people are just like that. Just like some people just don't know how to be nice," she stated with a smile sliding onto her face. She reached up and kiss his cheek before dropping down to her normal height again.

Dayton stepped into the coffee shop. He shrugged off his jacket and headed for the counter to order. He had been looking for the culprit for what felt like years. He was determined to find him -- especially since losing his job was definitely not an option. He stopped mid-stride when he caught sight of Apollo, sitting right there in the open unguarded. It was too good to be true. He pulled out his gun and pointed it at Apollo. "Hands up. Now!"

Willow half smiled lightly. As much as it wasn't a true home, it was as close to home as she was going to get, and it was more like home with Apollo and Maria back. At the mention of pudding, she brightened just a tad. "You are in luck. I actually have two leftover," she stated. "I've been hiding this from Dayton for a bit...he seems to like stealing pudding too."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum