Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:13 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, smiling a bit. "Why do I feel like that was directed toward me?" he asked her with a chuckle as he kissed her back. Having Willow back made him realize how much his life was without her. Without Willow in his life, Apollo was just another person trying to get by day after day. But Willow made his life mean something.

Apollo was having a conversation with the waitress, trying to get directions, when he heard Dayton. His eyes widened, and he quickly looked around for an exit, but of course, there was no way he could get out of there without getting shot. The whole building went silent, and Apollo sighed before turning with his hands up. That was the end of him. He would be working his entire life trying to pay off his debt to Maria. His mother would never be able to see him since she was too sick to come. His life was just a dead end road from there.

Apollo smiled brightly when she said how many she had left. "Perfect!" he said, and he started to follow her to her tent. When she spoke about Dayton, he smirked. "I have a feeling he and I will get along just fine eventually."

477Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:20 am

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and muttered, "Noooo it wasn't directed at you." She sent a grin up at him before she ruffled his head. "Well, maybe sometimes," she added on jokingly. She smiled slightly under the kiss and hugged him lightly. "Thank you...Apollo...for, er, saving me. You really didn't have to do that, you know," she whispered truthfully.

Dayton glared at him and moved forward slowly, being careful to check to make sure he didn't have any weapons. He then forced Apollo's hands behind his back and handcuffed him. He then proceeded to pat him down, just in case. "You will be coming with me down to the station," he grumbled. He had a bitter sweet moment. He finally caught Apollo....but he didn't get to have his coffee.

Willow rose her brow at that comment. "Are you sure about that? He might not be fighting to keep me safe anymore, but he might be fighting you for pudding," she said with a laugh as she handed him a pudding as well as a spoon before getting one for herself.

478Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:27 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a bit, and he rolled his eyes. "I do know how to be nice, okay. It just takes a bit," he said, and he smiled down at her. When she spoke about saving her, he shook his head. "If you think I didn't have to, you are insane. I was terrified they were going to hurt you. I couldn't let them get to you," he told her, and he kissed her softly. Willow meant everything to him.

Apollo sighed, and he grimaced in pain when he forced his hands behind his back. "Oh buddy, you're getting a little rough there, aren't you," he muttered with a smirk. If he was going to go to jail, might as well have fun on his way. He didn't have anything better to do. He followed him out to the car, and he tried to think of ways to escape. There had to be some way! Just one!

Apollo laughed, and he shook his head. "I think I would win the fight for the pudding," he said, and he sat down, stretching a bit. "It feels like heaven to finally sit down again," he said to himself.

479Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:36 am

wills

wills

Willow half smiled and said, "Yeah, just a little elbow grease is all." She sent him a joking smile but turned serious as he continued. She bit her lip and shook her head. "They were only using me to get to you," she countered. Was she certain that they would have spared her? No, but she knew that they were just using her as a pawn. She kissed him back hugged him tightly.

"I think you should rethink that statement and remember that I have a gun, and I wouldn't mind shooting you right between the eyes," Dayton snapped in response, narrowing his eyes at Apollo. Oh, he had hated the guy before all of the drama, but now he only hated him even more. All the more reason to pull the trigger. He nudged him into his police car and hopped into the front. "While I'm at it, I might even contact your mother and tell her you finally made it home sweet home."

Willow opened the tab and dipped her spoon into the pudding. "Do you really think so?" she inquired with a small laugh. That might be a sight to see. Apollo and Dayton fighting over pudding might be on her to-do list since there was never much source of entertainment in her life.

480Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:50 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked into her eyes, and he managed a smile. "You think I don't know that? I knew exactly what they were doing, and I didn't care. As long as I had you back, that was all that mattered," he told her, and he danced with her a little bit more. She was more than beautiful in that moment. She was perfect.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he stumbled a bit as he was pushed into the car. He got in, and he watched him for a moment. he couldn't stop his anger from growing as he spoke about his mother. "What good will that do when she's too sick to go anywhere?" he asked him bitterly. Oh how he hated this man. He hated him so much money than he had anyone else, and that is really saying something.

Apollo took his own putting, and he opened the cap. He nodded when she asked the question. "Of course. I am the best after all," he said with a small smirk, and he took a bite of the pudding. He was going to have to get more.

481Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:02 am

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but smile back at him as she listened to him. What did she do to deserve him? Yell at him and get in a fight with him before storming out of the house? Didn't seem very girlfriend-material. "Well, still," she began as she looked up at him. "Thank you, regardless," she continued with a hesitant smile.

Dayton scowled back at him from staring at the rear view mirror. "Just be quiet," he snapped in response, having enough of Apollo already. He drove towards the station and came to a screeching halt there. He opened the door and nodded for Apollo to get out. "We will ask a few questions and see what will happen from there," he muttered.

Willow smiled lightly and couldn't help but roll her eyes. "I might have to see for myself," she stated with a growing smirk. She took another bite of the pudding and smiled to herself. "Was it really such a long journey?" she asked after a moment. She could see how worn out he looked.

482Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:40 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo nodded, and he smiled to himself. "Now, I hope you can dance," he said with a smirk before he started to twirl her. When he finally made a good amount of money, his mother made him go to a class and earn some manors, and ballroom dancing may have been apart of that.

Apollo got out of the car, and he smiled to himself. "Lovely," he muttered, and he followed Dayton into the station. He was so close to getting away, but Dayton just had to come in and ruin all of it. He really did hate the man more than he could explain. Sometimes he wondered how Maria liked certain people.

Apollo savored the few bites of pudding that he had. He sure did miss it. To an extent, he was glad that he left it with Willow. It was sort of a little reminder for her. "Yeah, I guess it was. I am just glad that we found you, even though you did almost kill us."

483Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:44 am

wills

wills

Willow was about to ask what qualifies as "dance." However, then he twirled her, and she let out a small yelp of surprise. Luckily, she did not fall or anything. "Wow, okay. How did you learn that?" she inquired as she glanced up at him. He was good.

Dayton opened the door to one of the interrogations room and lead the way inside. "Now, first and foremost, where is the money?" Dayton began, glaring across the table at Apollo. "You don't have it with you, so where did you put it? Did you spend it all?" He continued, naming off questions left and right.

Willow rolled her eyes at his last comment. "Hey! I'm sorry. We can't be too careful, and some people just get a little trigger happy," she stated with a simple shrug of her shoulders. She took his hand in hers grinned up at him. "But at least I didn't kill you."

484Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:51 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked a bit at her surprise, and he laughed. "That is a story for another time, my dear," he told her, and he kissed her head before he dipped down with her in his arms. He was a little rusty, but all of it was coming back now, and he was sure thankful for that.

Apollo narrowed his eyes at Dayton as he fired off the question. He never stopped, did he? "I don't know where the money is. Someone took it. Next town over. Rumor got around and he stole it all," he said. Okay, so maybe some of that was a lie. He didn't know where the money was, but that was because Maria had it, and there was no way he was going t get Maria involved in all of it.

Apollo laughed, and he rolled his eyes. "I thought you guys learned your lesson about guns," he said, and he took another bite of the pudding. "Okay, that is true, but I would rather not be shot at," he told her, and he leaned back, relaxing as much as he could.

485Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:09 am

wills

wills

"So proper. Keep it up, and I might have to make you talk like this all the time," Willow countered with a slight smile sliding onto her face. As he dipped her down, she grinned and shook her head. "Either you watched one too many romance movies, or you had classes," she observed with a smirk.

Dayton leaned forward, glaring at him then. "You do realize we have to get that money back to the bank right?" he muttered in response. "So you either tell me where that money is, or you will be paying for it everyday for the rest of your life...out of your own pocket," he stated, emphasizing how serious the matter was.

Willow laughed and shrugged her shoulders as she set her pudding cup off to the side. "I guess not," she joked, crossing her ankles. "And I am sorry. It wasn't like I knew it was you," she added, batting her eyelashes innocently.

486Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:20 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled a bit at her words, and he shrugged. "I won't talk like that all the time, but every now and then wouldn't be so bad," he said, and he looked down at her, smirking to himself. "Well, my mother always was a fan of Dirty Dancing. I tried to dance like Swayze when a was little," he said with a laugh. Thank goodnes that wasn't on video.

Apollo knew what was going to happen to him. He looked Dayton right in the eye, smirking. "My life is already down the drain, and it's just my luck that all that money is already spent," he said, and he leaned back in his seat. "I don't have much of a life left, so I think we both know what is going to happen."

Apollo smirked, and he rolled his eyes. "Of course you didn't," he said sarcastically, and he wrapped an arm around her, kissing her softy. You look very nice today, you know," he told her.

487Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:33 am

wills

wills

"Not all the time?" Willow repeated with a wry smile. "Too bad, I would love to hear that all the time," she joked as she danced around with him. She might have to learn how to dance a little better. Then again, she probably couldn't. Too bad she wasn't very coordinated. Her expertise had always been academics, sadly. As he mentioned Dirty Dancing, she smirked. "I've never seen it. As you can tell, we never watched many movies when I was a kid."

Dayton glared at him then and muttered, "Well, then." He stood and crossed his arms over his chest. "I believe this is over, so let's get you to a cell room. I think you know what this will bring," he grumbled as he grabbed his arm and forced him to stand. "Whether you go to court or not might be determined. Maybe you can plead your case. Probably not."

Willow rested her head against his shoulder. When he mentioned that she looked nice, she shook her head and muttered, "No. I don't. But thank you for saying so nonetheless."

488Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:41 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled when she mentioned the way he talked. "I'm sorry, my dear, but that simply cannot be," he said with a smirk, and he danced a little but more with her. When she mentioned that she had neber seen the movie, his eyes widened. "You are kidding, right! That's it, we are watching it right now," he told her, and he smirked.

Apollo winced a bit when he grabbed him. "Well aloha cowboy," he said with a smirk, and he followed him off to the cells. "I highly doubt that is going to happen. But just wondering, where are you going for your celebratory dinner tonight? Mind bringing me back some leftovers?" he asked him with a small smirk. He was probably getting himself into more trouble, but sometimes he just didn't know when to shut up.

Apollo laughed a little, and he shook his head. He didn't understand how she didn't see what he did. He saw her as a beautiful woman who he couldn't love without.

489Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 11:31 am

wills

wills

"Oh, that's so depressing," Willow joked as she grinned up at him. When he mentioned watching the movie, her brows rose in surprise. "You have a slight obsession with movies don't you?" she inquired with a laugh as she switched off the music. "Should I be worried?" she inquired with a smirk.

Dayton snorted as he nudged him into a cell room before locking it up. "Leftovers? You are in over your head, kid," he muttered in response as he replaced the keys where they belonged. "Even if I wanted to give you food - which I don't- I can't because it would be contraband. You are out of luck," he muttered, rolling his eyes as he glared at him. "I really don't like you."

Willow smiled at him and kissed his cheek before she took the empty pudding cups. "Should probably throw these away," she commented, laughing softly as she stood.

490Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked own at her, and he shook his head. "No, don't worry. It's rather fun, really," he said with a smirk, and he ran to his collection of movies. After a minute or two, he found it. He smiled brightly, and he put it in the DVD player.

Apollo looked at him, and he gave him a pouting face. "Why not? I think that it would be fine if you gave me some food," he said causally. When he locked him up, he gave him a look. "Hey, aren't you supposed to get rid of those!" he said, turning and showing him his cuffs. How was he even supposed to use the bathroom when his hands were behind his back? He was skilled but not that skilled.

Apollo looked down at her, and he sighed to himself. "When do you think all of this will end? I mean it's looks like it's going to be a while before any big changes are made. The worlds can't be like this forever, right?

491Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:25 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow at that comment and stifled a laugh. "I am not sure if that sounds very convincing," she joked as she moved to sit down on the couch. "So, are you going to show me the moves?" she inquired, smirking over at him. That would be a sight to see.

Dayton shook his head and muttered, "Of course you would." He was about to head out but stopped in his tracks when he heard Apollo speak once more. "Maybe I am, but you have an attitude...and I think it is pretty fun to watch you struggle," he said with a chuckle. "I don't know, I might come back and uncuff you...later. I have a party to go to," he remarked, smirking as he headed off.

Willow bit her lip as she considered it. "I don't know. I mean, we are kind of outnumbered at this point," she whispered, shaking her head. There were plenty of walkers and only a handful of living, breathing people.

492Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo gave her a look as she asked for the moves. "Sorry, but I'm a little rusty. I think it would be best if I saved them for another time," he said with a chuckle. He sat down on the couch, and he grabbed the remote, ready to play the movie. He hadn't seen it in a while, so he was glad that he was pulling it back out.

Apollo narrowed his eyes when he mentioned the party he had to go to. "Hey! That isn't fair! Get back here and uncuff me!" he called, but Dayton was already gone. Okay, so maybe he deserved it a bit, but still, this was cruelty! He should fine him for this!

Apollo listened to her, and he sighed for a moment. He still had hopes that things would go back to normal soon. "Maybe the tide will turn in our favor," he said, and he kissed her softly. Maybe he could have a normal life for once.

493Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:02 pm

wills

wills

Willow laughed and shook her head lightly at him. "I think that would be just fine. maybe entertaining," she joked as she nudged him lightly with her elbow. She kissed his cheek before she settled next to him. "It is not sad, right?" she asked, sending him a small smile. "You know, I would take you for an action movie type of guy," she said as an afterthought.

{timeskip xD?

Willow returned the kiss before she took his hand, intertwining their fingers. "I hope you are right...and I hope it is sooner rather than later," she whispered. She just wanted things to go back to how they were before the apocalypse.

494Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked a bit, and he shook his head. "Not at all. I'm not one for sad movies," he said, and he put his arm around her, pulling her close. When she spoke, he chuckled. "Star Wars counts as action in my book," he told her, and then the movie started. Okay, so he was a bit of a nerd.

Apollo dug in his back pocket and managed to find a bobby pin he migh have stolen from Maria. He was prepared for being caught. He had managed to get it out, and he was trying free himself from the cuffs. He had to go to the bathroom really bad! Out of all the times he could have been arrested, it had to have been after he finished his drink. "Karma sucks," he muttered to himself.

Apollo looked back at her, and he nodded in agreement. "At least I have you," he said with a bright smile, and he held her close to him. Out of everything that had happened in the apocalypse, meeting Willow was what he was most thankful for, even though she tried to kill him.

495Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:04 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and nudged him lightly. "Yeah, whatever you say," she muttered, rolling her eyes. "I think you and Tyson are too much alike. Tyson loved keeping those little action figurines," she added on. She then turned to the television to watch the movie. She leaned against him slightly.

"There you go, Mrs. Walker. You have a few minutes before visiting hours were up," one of the guards told her before more to stand guard by the door. Willow just nodded numbly and headed down to the cell. "Should have known that you couldn't run forever," she muttered to Apollo as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Did you really think it would be better to risk getting caught by that psycho guy than get arrested?"

Willow cracked a small smile and murmured, "And what is that supposed to mean?" She sent him a teasing smile before she kissed his cheek and gave his hand a small squeeze. "I guess it is better to have you then no one," she continued, joking.

496Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her when she mentioned the figurines. "I always wanted those!" He said with a small laugh. They never did have enough money to buy toys for Christmas. Only what was really needed. He could remember only one time when he got a gift, and that was when his mother was working too often for his liking.

Apollo looked up when he heard her, and he rolled his eyes. "You came just to torment me, didn't you?" he asked, and he sat down, hiding the fact that he was trying to undo his handcuffs. "It was better than wasting my life away here," he said, and he sighed to himself. "I don't have much of a life now, so if you want to rub in my face how stupid I am, go ahead," he said. He then thought of something. "Does Maria know?"

Apollo looked down, and he chuckled. "Yeah, you are right. I don't know what I would do without you," he said. Willow kept him sane in an insane world.

497Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:57 pm

wills

wills

Willow laughed and shook her head as she thought it over. "I would call them statues or something, and Tyson would correct me all the time," she commented, sighing as she thought back. Tyson had always been a bit of a dork. "He tried to get Dayton to like them....he never did," she added with a small smirk.

Willow opened her mouth to object before she closed it again. "Maybe," she began, deciding not to lie. "But I also really wanted to check on you. I mean, you don't seem to be injured in anyway so, that seems like a plus," she added with a nonchalant shrug. At his question, she paused as she thought it over. "I am not sure. I haven't talked to her in a while...she probably does though. It is all over the news."

Willow shook her head and cracked a small smile. "I think the same could be said about you, Apollo," she whispered, sighing. She needed Apollo in her life, and she realized that after being separated from him for so long.

498Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo laughed a bit as he listened to her. "Sounds like something I would do. I was wondering, were you a girl that liked playing with dolls when you were little?" he asked her. Or was she one of the cool girls that liked Legos intead?

Apollo sighed when she said that it was all over the news. "That means mom probably knows," he said sadly. He could only imagine what all she was going through. It was hard enough for her to know that he was in jail, but he would more than likely never see her again. He missed her more than he could describe. If only she was healthy enough to visit him.

Apollo smiled a bit at her words, and he kissed her head. "Well thank you. If really means a lot to me," he told her, and he held her in his arms, closing his eyes and relaxing.

499Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:36 pm

wills

wills

"Dolls?" Willow repeated, laughing and shaking her head. "My mom tried. It wasn't really my thing," she answered with a half smile. "I actually didn't ask for many toys as a kid. I like to build forts in my room. It drove my mother crazy," she said with a shake of her head. "I always wanted a tree house. We could never afford that."

Willow leaned back against the wall as she listened to him. She dropped her gaze to the ground and sighed. "Probably," she agreed as she thought it over. She felt a bit bad for him, but why was she feeling bad for him? She should be hating him for crying out loud! "So why are your hands locked behind your back?"

Willow lightly smiled and rested her head against his shoulder. "Don't thank me," she whispered as she sighed. She was just glad to have Apollo back. "I missed you," she murmured, glancing to him.

500Random Ideas V.2 - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 16, 2015 9:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo listened to her, and he smiled to himself. "My kind of girl," he said. He laughed, and he pulled her close to him. "A treehouse? Those always sounds fun. I could neve get one either," he said, and he thought for a moment. A treehouse sounded like a great idea actually. He smiled to himself as he started to think about it.

Apollo rose a brow when she asked about his hands. "Well, your friend really doesn't like me. He left me like this knowing very well I really have to go. I've been trying to get these undone with a bobby pin for the past half hour," he said. It was getting to the point where it hurt to move. "He said he had a party to go to, so I'm guessing I'm going to be here all night like this."

Apollo smiled, and he nodded. "I missed you too," he told her, and he looked into her eyes. He really did miss her. He missed her more than he ever thought he would. She was his everything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum