Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 18 of 40]

426Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo led her to her room, and he set her down. He sat down beside her, and he took her head. "Oh yes you were. You were with everything to me. I don't care if I was still poor. If I had you, I would be happy," he said, and he looked into her eyes. The fight was long forgotten in his mind. He was just happy to have her back.

Apollo left his car parked somewhere near the woods by Maria's house, and from there, he ran as fast as he could to her house. He came in the back door, and he was breathing heavily. "They know. They know it's me. I can't go to jail, Maria. I can't leave mom," he said, bursting into tears. He couldn't leave her to die.

Apollo nodded as he listened to her, and he gave her a small smile. "I was just a troublemaker. Sheriff knew me all too well. I didn't make good grades, and my mother would hound me every time the sheriff came by, and I didn't make the best grades either," he said with a small sigh.

427Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:23 pm

wills

wills

Willow wanted to object once more, but instead, she hugged him and rested her head against his chest. "I love you, Apollo," she whispered after a moment. The fight now seemed petty, and she even did not remember what it was about. She pulled away to look into his eyes.

Maria was taken aback when her door burst open. Her eyes widened when she saw Apollo standing there. She went to him and pulled him into a hug. "Just calm down, Apollo, okay?" she whispered as she pulled away. "We are not talking until you can speak calmly," she continued as she motioned for him to sit down. She poured a cup of coffee for herself and then one for Apollo.

Maria listened thoughtfully and slowly nodded. "You know," she began thoughtfully, "you were a lot like how my son used to be. And guess what, before the apocalypse, he had a wife and a kid." She sent him a small smile before she continued, "So the moral of the story is that people can change, and it seems like you have."

428Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 3:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he managed a smile. "I love you too," he whispered, and he hugged her tightly. He held her in his arms for a moment or two, and he smiled. "I am so glad you are okay," he said, and he kissed her head.

Apollo sighed, and he sat down, taking a deep breath or two. "I don't be able to take care of her now. I don't know what to do anymore," he said sadly, and he looked at Maria, trying to contain his emotions, but it was getting hard. He just wanted his mother to be okay, and that was out of the question now.

Apollo listened to her, and he tried to hide his surprise. "Really?" he asked. He wish he could have gotten to known this guy. He sure did sound like he could help him. When she spoke, he smiled to himself. "You think so?" he asked after a moment or two.

429Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:53 pm

wills

wills

Willow managed a weak smile as she stared down at her hands. "Stop worrying so much about me," she whispered after a long moment. She honestly didn't want to think about it anymore. It was hard enough to stop thinking about it.

Maria sighed, handing the coffee over before she took a seat across from him. "I'm going to figure something out," she said uncertainly, staring down at the mug in her hands. She took a long sip before she carefully sat it down on the coffee table. "But you can't hide out here forever. Dayton will be sure to figure it out."

Maria nodded slowly at his question and sent him a small smile. "Yeah, I do," she replied with a light smile. Although he had a mouth to him, for the most part he seemed like an okay guy. She was sure only dated hated him because...well he was a boy, and a boy that liked Willow.

430Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he nodded. "Let's just calm down and forget about everything that happened. I'm just so happy I'm with you," he said. He held her close, kissing her softly.

Apollo nodded, and he took a drunk of the coffee, trying to calm his nerves. "I just don't want my mom to be hurt or sick or anything. As long as she is okay, I don't care what happens to me," he told her honestly. His mother was all he had, and without her, he would be nothing.

Apollo listened to her speak, and he smiled to himself. "Thank you. It really does mean a lot to me," he told her, and he took her hand, giving it a small squeeze. "You are a wonderful person, you know that."

431Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:46 pm

wills

wills

Willow nodded in agreement. She didn't know how much more she could take thinking about all the events that had happened. She returned the kiss and sighed. Resting her head against his shoulder, she whispered, "Same here."

Maria nodded slowly and stared into the dark coffee, trying to gather her thoughts. "You two will need to move," she whispered finally, bringing her gaze up to his then. "Just until things settle down...," she added with a long sigh. it was the only real solution she had.

Smiling lightly, Maria sent him a smile and carefully pulled him into a hug despite the pain it caused. "I don't always feel that way," she began with a small sigh. "But thank you for saying so, really," she added.

432Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 5:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked at her, and he held her in his arms for a few moments. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are? It shocks me that you actually are with me and not some other guy," he said. He wasn't much, but she was everything.

Apollo looked at Maria as she made the suggestion. Was it a good idea? Maybe. Then again. It was all he had. "Do you think you can watch over my mom. I don't want her to have to change because of me. I'll pay you back," he said. He had a had habit of saying that phrase.

Apollo chuckled, and he glanced down at his stomach when he heard it rumble. "I guess it is lunch time," he said, and he smiled at her. "Want me to get anything for you?"

433Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:03 pm

wills

wills

Willow shook her head and murmured, "That is so not true." She did not think she was all that great. Actually, if anything, she thought the complete opposite. She held his hand in hers and glanced at their matching tattoos. She realized that she probably wouldn't have been able to stay away from him even if she tried.

Maria managed a smile as she rested her coffee on the coffee table before she answered, "I will keep an eye on her. Don't worry about repaying me." She sighed as she leaned forward. "But try to stay out of trouble, for me. I will cover for you, but I can't lie for you when they have evidence. Just...stay under the radar."

Maria shook her head as she slowly lied down. "No. Thank you, though," she assured him. She closed her eyes and let out a long sigh. "Apollo," she began a moment later. "If I don't get better, I want you to go on without me."

434Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo took a glance at their tattoos, and he smiled top himself. "They do look pretty good, if I say so myself," he said, and he chuckled a bit. He was more than happy to have her back and everything okay between them. He realized then that he couldn't live without her.

Apollo nodded, and he hugged her tightly. "Thank you, Maria. I promise to stay low and get out of here. I'll be long gone by the morning," he said, and he sighed to himself. "What would I do without you?" he asked her. Maria saved him all the time.

Apollo shook his head when he heard her words. "Maria, no. Willow would never forgive me, and Dayton would kill me. Besides, it's not the thing to do. I will never leave you," he told her. He would die before that happened.

435Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:21 pm

wills

wills

Willow lightly traced the tattoo before she glanced up at him and half smiled. "Yeah, they do look pretty good. Remind me to thank Blake again sometime," she said with a small laugh. If she were to get another one - which was doubtful - she would probably go to him.

Maria shook her head and said, "I don't know. Probably be in jail." She then sent him a small, teasing smile before she stood and pulled him into a quick hug. "Sometimes it seems I take on the motherly role," she said with a long sigh. She didn't resent Apollo's mother for not being able to control him - she was sick after all, and they were close friends. However, it seemed Maria disciplined him more than she ever had.

Maria fixed a hard gaze on him and stated, "You will. You don't need me tagging along if I am no use, and if it takes too long, Willow would be worried." She then softened her gaze and sigheD. "Go, get some food."

436Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled to himself, and he smiled down as he looked at his tattoo. "He did do a really good job. And to think you doubted him," he said jokingly, and he kissed her lightly. He realized that he was happier with her than ever before. It was like magic.

Apollo chuckled at her joke, and he smiled a bit. "It's probably the truth," he said. As much as he hated to admit it, she was right. She was more of a mother than his own, but it wasn't her fault. "I can imagine it's hard to be a mother when you are dying," he said quietly. He was afraid his mother would never get better.

Apollo bit his lip at her words, and he shook his head. Willow would hate him forever if he left her there to die. He couldn't do it. He stood and went to go get food from the leftover supplies for them.

437Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:55 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and nudged him lightly. "Well, I never had tattoos before, and I don't want something permanently inked on my skin if it isn't good," she replied, sticking her tongue out at him afterwards. Either way, she did like the tattoo.

Maria sighed as she listened to him. She knew it must be hard on the both of them. However, she still thought it would be better if his own mother could teach him. "Maybe things will eventually get better," she said, but she doubted it. She wasn't sure if it ever would.

{should we ts?

438Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he kissed her neck. "I think you should get another. It wasn't all that bad," he said, and he smiled to himself before getting up. "I'm going to cook you breakfast in bed, okay. It's going to be amazing," he said with a smirk. Okay, cooking wasn't his forte, but he could try.

Apollo nodded at her words, trying to believe them. It was hard though. He was sure that none of it would get better. He hugged her one last time. "Thank you for everything. I'll be off soon, so don't worry,"

{sure c: when to?

439Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:22 pm

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but roll her eyes at his comment. "I don't think I will be getting another one for a good while," she countered with a shake of her head. Or ever, she added in her head. It might not have been that bad, but that didn't cancel out the fact that it had hurt. At his comment about cooking, she rose her brows. "Are you sure?"

Maria nodded as she returned the hug and slowly pulled away. "Good luck. I will try to keep in contact, and keep you updated," she agreed with a half smile as she stood.

{hm....to when Maria is better or...?

440Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Idead Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled a bit to himself, and he nodded. "Do you question my cooking skills?" he asked quickly went to the kitchen. After an about hour and multiple yelps of pain from being burnt, he finally finished the meal. It took way too long, but it was all worth it.

Apollo managed a smile, and he nodded. "I'll try to stay out of trouble," he said, and he hugged her once more before running off. Hopefully his mother would be okay. That's all he could hope for.

{that's what I was thinking. Want me to start or do you?

441Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:38 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and lied back in bed. She smirked and murmured, "Possibly." She could hear the screams from the room, and she had to stifle small laughs. She headed out and poked her head out of the door. "Are you done?" she inquired as she grinned over at him.

Maria sighed as she sent him a small smile. She watched as he raced off and sighed as she waved. "Be careful!" she called after him and shook her head as she stepped back inside. She just hoped he would be okay.

{could you c:

442Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Ramdom Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked up when he heard Willow's voice, and he smirked. "Almost. Now go get in bed so it can really be breakfast in bed," he said before he started to pour her a drink. Hopefully she didn't see all that he had made. It was top secret.

{ts now xD

{sure
Apollo has lost count of the days, but at least it seemed that Maria was getting better. That was all that mattered. As long as she was healthy and able to walk, that was all that mattered.

443Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 9:48 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes as she muttered, "All right. Fine." She went back to the bed and climbed in, leaning back against the bed frame as she did so. "You don't have to be all fancy!" she called out to him as she rolled her eyes once more.

{to when xD?

Maria sat up and glanced over at Apollo. She wasn't sure how long it had been, but she was antsy to get a move on. She missed the group, and she was restless staying there so long. "I think it is time...for us to go."

444Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled at her words, and he shook his head. "I do too have to be fancy!" he called out, and he walked to her room before smiling. "Eggs, bacon, toast, milk, and a lot more stuff that I found to do online," he said, and he sat the tray in her lap carefully.

{hmmm maybe a month and Apollo goes to check back in with Maria. Maybe willow is there *insert smirking emoji*

Apollo looked down at her, and he nodded to himself. "Sounds pretty good. I'll start packing our things. Hopefully they are all okay," he said. He was sure that Willow was worried since it had taken him long than expected, but he was coming home now. Wherever home was.

445Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:14 am

wills

wills

Willow just laughed and shook her head. "Whatever you say, Apollo," she replied as she rolled her eyes. When he came in with all the food, her eyes widened slightly. "How much do you think I eat?" she said with a laugh and a small smile. "This was sweet, thank you," she added as she kissed his cheek.

{works for me. Tou want me to start?

Maria managed to stand after a moment and began to gather some of their things. "How are we going to find them?" she asked after a moment. That was one mystery that they would have to solve.

446Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:16 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled, and he shook his head. "I wanted to make sure you were full by the time you were done," he said, and he kissed her head. "I'm glad you like it. It was work getting burnt at least ten times," he said.

{yes please c:

Apollo sighed, and he bit his lip as he thought. "Hopefully their tracks are still there. Maybe we can follow the train they made," he said, and he started to gather some of the supplies. Hopefully they hadn't lost hope of them coming back.

447Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:18 am

wills

wills

Willow laughed softly and shook her head as she took a bite of the food. It wasn't half bad. "Was it really worth it?" she asked with a small smile. She then nudged the food to him. "You know you are going to have to eat this with me. I won't be able to finish this."

Maria handed Willow a cup of coffee and took a seat. "Dayton hasn't been able to find him, and he has been freaking out about it," Willow said with a long sigh. Maria hadn't told her that Apollo had made a run for it. She didn't supply any information at all, really.

Maria could only hope that he was right. She took a backpack over her shoulder and brushed some hair back out of her face. "If only we had taken a walkie talkie," she whispered, sighing. What if they didn't even believe they were alive anymore?

448Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 12:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled a bit, and he smiled. "As much as I don't want to say it, it was worth it. It may hurt really bad, but if it was for you, it's fine," he said. He chuckled a bit, and he took a bite of bacon. "There, I ate some," he said jokingly.

Apollo had been low for a month or so, but it was still hard. He soon came to Maria's house, debating whether he should go in or not. He sighed a took a deep breath, and stepped in. He regretted it instantly.

Apollo sighed, and he gave her a small hug. "It's going to be okay. I can't find it, but we will find them," he told her, and he grabbed the few things he had. There were a few Walker attack, but luckily they were both okay.

449Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:57 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow and rolled her eyes at that. She wouldn't argue with that. It would probably be a lost cause anyway. Instead, she took another bite of the food. When he took a bite of bacon, she threw some eggs at him. "Oh, you must be so full," she muttered, sarcasm seeping into her voice.

When the door opened, Willow glanced up and her eyes widened. "Why is he here?" she muttered, instantly tensing. She tried to calculate her chances of making a run for it and getting to Dayton before Apollo was gone. It didn't seem very likely.

Maria just nodded, hoping that he was right. She felt for her knife and relaxed slightly. She also had a bow, but it wouldn't do much use without any arrows. "Let's go," she whispered as she lead the way out.

450Random Ideas V.2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled as she threw eggs at him, and he pushed her lightly. "That's not very nice!" he said jokingly. He ate some of the eggs, and he kissed her head. "Is that better?" he asked, and he smiled down at her. He was sure that that moment was the happiest he had ever been.

Apollo's eyes widened, and he quickly shook his head. "Listen to me, you don't need to tell your little friend about this. I am supposed to be far away from here, and I sure didn't come back here to get thrown in jail. I have a job and everything," he said. He wasn't too sure if he could trust Willow, but he didn't voice that.

Apollo smiled a little at her, and he took his knife, putting it in it's normal place. "Let's get going. Hopefully we can get there by sundown. If not, we are going to have to be extra careful and watch out for the walkers," he said, and he took a bite of an apple.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 18 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum