Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 40]

701Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:33 pm

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but roll her eyes as she watched him. "Don't put too much!" she called after him, sighing as she stood upright. She hoped it wouldn't be too sweet, but knowing Apollo, it would be.

Maria returned the hug and let out a long sigh. "Just don't waste it away, all right," she told him as she pulled away. "And just in case you try to, I will make sure Willow checks your banking account to make sure you don't blow it all in a day," she added, being completely serious. She was going to make sure he played it smart.

Wren fired a few more arrows, and the mutts eventually moved on. She sank back on the Cornucopia and sighed. She couldn't imagine having to stay there a moment longer. She wanted nothing more than to make it home, but how could she go home and Caspian as well?

702Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo listened to her, and he rolled his eyes. "Too sweet? There isn't such a thing as too sweet," he said, and he added some more icing before he finished. "I think this looks pretty good," he said to himself with a smirk.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he looked down at her. "I promise I won't blow it all. I learned my lesson a long time ago," he said. He hated it though. He wondered that maybe his own selfish ambitions killed his mother. He sat down, and he closed his eyes. Maybe he just needed to stop thinking.

Caspian sighed when the mutts moved on, and he looked down at Wren. "Do you need me to help carry you down? You won't help that leg of yours if you stand on it," he told her, and he looked into her eyes. He sure did want another kiss.

703Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:27 pm

wills

wills

Willow shook her head and snorted. "Yeah, I think there is," she replied but stood upright once he had finished. She cut into the cake, cutting a piece out and placing it on the plate. "I swear, if it is too sweet, this is going in your face," she told him with a pointed look.

Maria nodded in agreement to that and muttered, "Good. You better." She went and sat down as well, glancing between the two of them. "I have everything that your mother has left you," she told him as she clasped her hands together. "Your clothes too," she added with a small laugh.

Wren glanced at her leg and sheepishly shrugged her shoulders. "It won't get any better if I don't try to work with it, will it?" she asked with a sigh. She wasn't sure how much it would hurt to move it, but she could take a wild guess. It definitely wouldn't feel great.

704Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he walked over to her. "It is not going to be too sweet. It is going to be just right. You know, you are rather bitter this morning," he said, and he kissed her cheek.

Apollo gave her a look as she said that she had his clothes. "Really? I sure would like them back. Although I'm not sure if they even for me anymore," he said with a laugh. He had grown so much that he was sure nothing would fit. "What all did she leave me?" he asked.

Caspian smiled a bit. Well, she sure was independent. "Alright, I'll go down first, but of you need any help, tell me. I'll be glad to help," he said, and he kissed her cheeks before he started to climb down.

705Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:35 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and murmured, "Well someone threw flour in my face." She smirked up at him before she leaned up to kiss his cheek. She then took a bite of the cake. "Too much icing, Pollo," she told him, tsking.

"Just about everything. The house was sold, so you have your money, but I think the furniture is all yours," Maria told him as she glanced to him. "So you do have some money to get back on your feet on," she continued, patting his back lightly.

Nodding, Wren watched as he headed down. She held on to the wall of the Cornucopia. She waited until he was down before she slowly made her way down. It didn't feel great, but she would be fine. She was sure of it.

706Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked at her, and he rolled his eyes. "There is no way it has too much icing," he said, and he grabbed a fork, taking a piece of her cake. "I think it tastes just right," he said. He smirked, and he kissed her head. "It's pretty good."

Apollo's eyes widened when he heard her. He had almost everything! That was enough money and more to get back on his feet. "Maria, this is insane. Why wold she leave me with this much? Did she not give anything to you? You deserve something," he said. She needed at least one thing.

Caspian watched her closely, and he smiles to himself. She was strong, and he loved that. She knew what was right too. When she was down, he helped her, and he looked down at her. "Alright, let's get something to eat."

707Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:04 pm

wills

wills

Laughing, Willow shook her head and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Of course you think it doesn't have too much," she commented with an eye roll. "Why shouldn't I be surprised?" she inquired as she took his hand. She held it lightly in hers.

Maria shook her head and said, "No. Don't worry about me. I don't need anything." She sent him a half smile and shrugged her shoulders. "Besides, I think I have all I need. You are out of jail, so I think that is enough on its own," she added as she leaned forward slightly.

Wren let out a sigh of relief when she made it down. She didn't like heights anymore than she did before. She might have to find another plan if the mutts came back, because she didn't want to make another trip. "Sounds good to me," she agreed.

708Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo kisses her back, and he took some of the icing before placing it on her nose. "You look good like that," he said with a smirk, and he looked into her eyes. She always looked beautiful, no matter what.

Apollo smiled down at Maria, and he wrapped an arm around her. "You are the best," he said, and he smiled. Even if she didn't want him to, he was going to have her something. He might even get Willow a little something. "I sure did miss you."

Caspian smiled, and he took her hand as he held her back to the cornucopia. He found some food, and he grabbed an apple. "Sounds good?" he asked her. Apples really did sound nice. He grabbed one for himself and took a bite.

709Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:51 pm

wills

wills

"Apollo Davenport, you are going to have to stop putting food on my face," Willow protested as she scrunched up her nose. She took some of the icing and drew a smiley face on his cheek with it. "Now that's better."

Maria half smiled and gave him a small hug. "I missed you too," she told him after a moment. "But promise me you won't make anymore stupid mistakes like that again. I don't think I can wait a few more years just to see you again," she told him, giving him a pointed look.

Wren took one as well and shrugged. "Better than nothing," she agreed as she took a bite. It was better than what she could have imagined. She must have been hungrier than she had originally thought. Unlike the games before, they hadn't been given rich delicacies before the games.

710Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched her draw the smile face on his cheek, and he smirked a little bit. "What did you draw?" he asked her, trying to see, but of course that didn't work out. He smirked and took some icing to draw on her.

Apollo nodded, and he hugged her. "I promise I will consult you with any choices that I make," he said, and he glanced over at Willow. Maybe he could buy her a nice necklace or something else. Anything to make her happy would work with him.

Caspian nodded, and he are the rest of his apple quickly. He didn't meant to. He was just so hungry. Unlike the games before, they didn't treat them like royals or anything. He treated them like trash. Kidnaped them from their family and brought them there.

711Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:09 pm

wills

wills

"Not something inappropriate," Willow replied, sticking her tongue out. When he began to draw on her, she arched a brow. "Is it inappropriate? You wouldn't want to be ganged up on by my dad and Day."

Maria nodded and glanced at the time. "Well, keep in touch. Maybe we can go and get lunch sometime to catch back up," she said with a half smile. She really had missed him. He was like a son to her.

Wren tried to not eat the apple too quickly and tried to remain calm. She soon finished and threw the core onto the ground. "That's the best food I've had in a while," she whispered, sighing as she leaned back. She wasn't sure if she would make it far in the games, whether Caspian said so or not.

712Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes when he heard her, and he pushed her lightly. "It isn't. I have standards, you know," he said. He simply drew a mustache on her. He was planning on drawing something on her forehead, but he had a feeling that she would slap him for it.

Apollo nodded in agreement, and he smiled to himself. "I think I will take you up on that offer. Now, how about we start looking through all of my things that were left behind," he said. He was curious to see what possessions his mother had left him. They didn't have a lot.

Caspian nodded in agreement. He wanted more, but even being in the cornucopia, they needed to ration their food. "So, what exactly is your whole opinion on the whole revolution thing? Were you with the president? Well, I mean the new one?" he asked her.

713Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:49 am

wills

wills

Willow could only guess what was on her face. "I look ridiculous don't I?" she inquired as she tried to peer into her phone to see what he had drawn. She saw the outline in the phone screen. "A mustache?" she muttered, shaking her head and sighing. "I shouldn't be surprised."

Maria nodded and took a key from one of her drawers. "Most of it is out in the shed. Anything else is in the hallway closet, which is probably just your clothes," she told him as she handed him the key. "You might be able to make some money off of the furniture if you don't want it."

Wren paused at his question and dropped her gaze down to the ground. "At first, yes. I was all for a new president, and someone who I knew wouldn't want to harm everyone. But I guess this outcome wasn't exactly what I had foreseen. I thought it would be easier for everyone, not harder for us. What did we ever do?" she whispered, biting her lip. She decided not to mention meeting Drake.

714Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:18 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked, and he rolled his eyes. "Well it's better than what I was originally going to do," he told her, and he kissed her head. Well, at least she looked good on her. He held her close, and he took her hand. "May I have this dance?" he asked her, taking a bow.

Apollo listened to her, and he quickly got up. He went to the all closet, and he opened up the door. He saw some of his clothes, which looked much too small for him, but the one thing that caught his eye was his mother's jewelry box. She didn't have much in it, but she did keep the things that she held dear in it. He could remember when she thought he wasn't home, she would parade around in her jewelry, and when his mother was too sick, Apollo would put the jewelry on her and pretend to be a handsome man asking for a dance. He smiled to himself, and he walked back to the living room.

Caspian nodded in agreement at her opinion, and he sighed to himself. "I guess he thought we would be like our parents. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, they say," he said, and he leaned against the wall of the cornucopia. Everyone else sure was happy with the new president though.

715Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:26 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow at that statement. "Oh? And what was it that you were planning to do, Pollo?" she inquired. She probably didn't want to know, because there was a chance that it would fall under the "inappropriate" category that she had established. His question made her smile, and she attempted to curtsy. "I would love to," she said, laughing softly.

Glancing up, Willow couldn't help but arch a brow when she saw that he didn't have anything but a jewelry box with him. Her curiosity got the best of her as she leaned forward. "Was that your mother's?" she asked. She could already guess that it didn't originally belong to him.

Wren nodded and thought that over. She wasn't sure if that was completely it, however. What did their parents have anything to do with it? It didn't make them any better to do what they had started a revolution for in the first place. "I just don't understand," she whispered finally, sighing.

716Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled down when she accepted the dance, and he took her hand, pulling her close. He started to dance, and he chuckled. "Maybe this time we won't have to dance like in the movies," he said, and he kissed her head.

Apollo nodded, and he opened it up. She had some bracelets and a ring and a couple necklaces. He couldn't help himself as he grabbed the ring and places it on Willow's finger. He then started to place a necklace and a bracelet on her. "I used to do this with my mother," he said, am he bowed to her from where she was seat. "Are you up for a waltz?" he asked her. He took her hand, and he smiled. "Stand on my feet and I will guide you," he told her. Since there was no music, he started to hum a tune that his mother would sing to him.

Caspian bit his lip as another thought came to his mind. He scratched the back of his was nervously before he spoke. "So....about us," he said with a small laugh, but he tried to hide how nervous he was.

717Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:02 pm

wills

wills

Willow smirked slightly as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Oh? Do you have more tricks up your sleeve?" she inquired with a light smile slipping onto her face. She continued to dance with him, making sure to pay extra attention so that she wouldn't step on his feet.

Willow was rendered speechless as he place the jewelry on her. She wasn't quite sure what to say at first. When he continued, she couldn't help but blush slightly. She stood and bit her lip. "If I don't poke an eye out or something," she said with a nervous laugh. Dancing, or anything dealing with coordination really, wasn't really her forte. She hesitated before she stood on his feet. "So you used to dance with your mother?"

Wren glanced up when Caspian spoke and twiddled her thumbs thoughtfully. "What...what about us?" she asked finally, averting her gaze down to the ground. She knew they had kissed but had it been anything serious for him? As serious as it had been for her?

718Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked a bit, and he nodded before he started to dance with her. "You aren't that bad," he told her with a small chuckle as he danced along the kitchen with her. If anything, she had gotten better from the last time that they danced. She probably danced when no one was around.

Apollo chuckled at her words, and he kissed her softly. "Yeah, I would dance with her whens he wanted me too. She loved it," he said with a small laugh, and he continued to hum as tune as he waltzed, making sure that her feet stayed on his without him falling over. He had to admit that he did a pretty good job. "I missed you so much," he whispered to her.

Caspian felt like a little boy trying to speak with a girl. She didn't have cooties! Grow a pair and man up! He took a deep breath before he spoke. "I really like you and I think we should be more than friends," he said, but he said it so quickly it was as if it wasn't meant to be understood.

719Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:48 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a half smile as she dance around with him. He was right. She wasn't too terrible. She murmured after a moment, "You know if I keep this up, I might be better than you." Of course, she was joking. She would never be that good.

Willow nodded as she thought it over. "My mom used to sign me up for dancing classes. The first class, I tripped over my own feet and begged her to never make me go again. She kind of accepted I wasn't coordinated and let me learn to play the clarinet again," she said with a sheepish smile. Dancing with Apollo was at least a little more natural, though. "I missed you too, Pollo," she whispered as she glanced up at him.

Wren leaned forward to try to hear what he said better. She caught a few of the words and couldn't help but blush. "Really?" she asked after a moment. "You want to be with me?" she continued. Why her? No guy really had shown much interest in her before.

720Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo couldn't help but chuckle, and he smiled to himself. "Oh come on, there is no way you can be as good as me," he said jokingly, and he kissed her head, smiling a little. He was just glad that he was with her. "Maybe we can dance in the tree house later."

Apollo chuckled as he listened to her, and he smiled to himself. "Do you think you can play for me one day?" he asked curiously. He never learned hop to play an instrument, but he really did want to know how good she was at it. "You can have these if you would like," he said, meaning the jewelry. She looked so beautiful in them. it reminded him of his mother.

Caspian smiled shyly, and he nodded. "Yeah, I want to be with you and only you," he told her. She was different than the other girls he had met, and he really did like her. He got along with her more as well. She was better than he could ask anyone to be.

721Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:18 pm

wills

wills

"Dance in the treehouse?" Willow repeated, raising her brows. "I may be better, but I am not that good. You wouldn't want me to fall down would you?" she joked as she leaned up to kiss his cheek. Somehow, for some unexplainable reason, she loved this man more than she could even describe.

Willow blushed and shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe. I might be a little rusty. I haven't played it since high school. I could have had a scholarship to college for it, but I didn't take it," she said with a small shrug. His last comment made her eyes widen. "Oh...no...I couldn't. They were your mother's...," she whispered, trailing as she looked at the jewelry. She wouldn't feel right taking them.

Wren could feel the redness in her cheeks. She wouldn't be surprised if they were blood red. "Oh...," she whispered with a half smile. "Why me?" she whispered as she glanced up to him. "You could probably have anyone you wanted...so, why..me?"

722Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he pulled her close to him. "You won't fall, I promise you that," he whispered, and he kissed her head. He would make sure that she was always okay, no matter what. He danced around with her for a little bit more, but then he heard footsteps and someone clearing their throat.

Apollo looked into her eyes, and he managed a smile. "Baby, I want you to have them. They look good on you," he told her with a small smile, and he placed a hand on her cheek. "They suit you," he whispered. She reminded him so much of his mother. "I'm sure she wanted you to have them anyway."

Caspian blushed when she started to ask him why he chose her. "You are beautiful, and you have a wonderful personality. I feel like I can trust you, and I haven't felt that way in a very long time," he told her. He was able to tell her anything.

723Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:01 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a small smile and murmured, "Yeah, I hope that you are right." She probably would have to be extra careful either way. She was taken aback when she heard someone. She dropped her arms by her side and dipped her head, hoping her cheeks weren't as red as they actually felt.

Willow looked down at the jewelry on her wrist and finger. She just didn't feel right accepting them when Apollo should have them. It was one of the few things he had left of his mother. "Are you sure?" she asked finally, bringing her gaze up to him. She placed a hand on his cheek and half smiled. "I don't want to just take them..."

Wren hesitated another moment before she took his hand. She bit down on her lip as she gave it some thought. She liked him, a lot. "I want to be with you too..," she whispered finally, and she did. Caspian made her happier than she had felt in a long time.

724Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:09 pm

squid.

squid.

David was standing at the doorway, narrowing his eyes at Apollo. Apollo gave him a nervous smile, and he ran a hand through his hair. "Well hey there, Mr. Walker. Sure is nice to see you here. Cake?" he asked, offering him the plate, but David shook his head. "No thank you. I would actually like to speak with you," he said, and Apollo's face grew pale.

Apollo shook his head, and he looked into her eyes. "See, but that's the thing. You aren't taking it. I am giving it to you," he said, and he looked down at her hand with the ring. "It fits you so well. it's almost as if it was meant for you to wear," he said, and he smiled to himself. She was so beautiful.

Caspian smiled brightly when he heard her words, and he hugged her tightly. "That's great!" he whispered, and he looked into her eyes. He needed her more than he could imagine while he was in the games. She kept him sane, and he only realized that now.

725Random Ideas V.2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:45 pm

wills

wills

Willow was unsure of what to say when she saw her father there. She wanted to ease his worrying, but it didn't seem so easy. She leaned back against the counter and smiled weakly. She glanced to Apollo and whispered softly, "Uh, sorry." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

Biting her lip, Willow hesitated for a moment before she hugged him. "Thank you, Apollo. You really didn't have to," she whispered to him as she glanced up at him. What would she do without him in her life. She glanced at the ring and couldn't help but smile. "Your mother had nice taste in jewelry," she commented.

Wren reached up and placed a hand on his cheek. She couldn't help but crack a small smile. "But...how are we both going to make it out of here?" she whispered, shaking her head. Was it even really a possibility? She couldn't be too sure.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum