Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 40]

251Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:16 pm

wills

wills

Willow attempted to calm down as she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. When Blake spoke, a hint of a smile slipped onto her face. If his goal was to make her feel a bit better, it was working. She couldn't help but giggle as she glanced at Apollo. "You....You cried?" she asked as she smirked. "Do you happen to have a video of that?" she asked Blake.

Ann thought that over before she nodded slowly. "I guess I understand," she whispered as she sighed and flopped back on her bed. "Dad's not going to like it," she added on as she glanced over at Dimitri. That was an understatement. He would hate it.

"I think I've noticed," Willow commented as she stole a glance over at him. She tried to relax and told herself that they would be fine. She had a loaded gun and knives handy if worst came to worst. When he mentioned the pudding, she furrowed her brows. "Hey, you didn't eat it all, did you? You were supposed to save some for me."

252Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked to himself, and he shrugged. "Not on video, but I do have the survalence footage from that day saved on my laptop," he said, and Apollo's eyes widened. "What!" he said in shock, and Blake smirked before getting the needle and ink ready. "Let's get this show started," he said before placing the needle on her skin.

Dimitri sighed, and he shook his head. "I know, but he can deal with it. I can be with her if I want," he said. This had beb the first time that he really stood up for himself. "I just... I just can't see my life without her, you know. She completes me. She is my everything."

Apollo sighed, and he shook his head. "Sadly, no. There is still some left for you," he said. He soon came to the place, and he stopped the car. He pulled out his knife and slowly got out of the car. "Stay in here until I gave you the signal. Whatever you do, don't use your gun," he said, and he looked down at her before walking over to the building. The door was locked, so he smashed the window.

253Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:26 pm

wills

wills

Willow suppressed a laugh at that. "Please, send it to me. I will pay you," she bribed as she sent a smirk Apollo's way. However, her momentary ease of nervousness shot back up when the needle was pressed to her skin. Shots have never been much of a problem for her, but the needle stung. Blake underestimated it just a wee bit. She grabbed the first thing she could find, which just so happened to be Apollo's hand.

Ann mulled this over before she whispered, "Now you know how I felt...when you blamed Aspen." She dropped her gaze to the ground and sighed. She still couldn't believe that Dimitri had picked Aspen of all people.

Willow frowned and was about to voice her opinion, which was "you can't tell me what to do". However, then she closed her mouth and just let him go on. This was not the time nor place to argue about this. She peered out and waited for his signal. The quicker they got in and out of there, the better.

254Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked, and he nodded. "I'll have it sent," he said, and he looked over at Apollo before starting the tattoo. Apollo's face erupted with red when he felt her hand on his. "Oh my gosh," he said under his breath, and he looked up at her. Her hand seemed to fit perfectly into his. It was as if it wa made for each other.

Dimitri glanced at the ground when she mentioned how he had blamed Aspen. "Yeah," he said simply, not wanting to talk about it again. "I-I'm going to go to Lindi. Thanks for the dress," he said before he walked out and back in his room.

Apollo was gripping his knife tightly. He looked around the store. A few zombies were in there. He rushed in, taking them out as swiftly as he could. Luckily, the only ones were employees and shoppers that much have been trapped in there. When they were all finished off, he went back to Willow. "Alright, let's be quick before any more come," he said, and he grabbed his backpack.

255Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:00 am

wills

wills

Willow bit down on her bottom lip, hard enough to draw blood. She was trying to keep her breath even to forget about the tattoo. "Apollo, tell me a story," she pleaded, gripping his hand a bit tighter - she probably would have been embarrassed, had she not been in near panic mode. "Anything, please," she whispered.

Lindi had been waiting patiently for Dimitri to return. When he came back into the room, she smiled and stood, giving him a brief hug. "Thank you," she whispered before she took the dress and went to change. Afterwards, she folded his clothes and placed them on his dresser.

Willow frowned when he came back and grabbed her backpack as well. "I could have helped you know," she muttered as she hopped out and shut the door behind her. She hoisted her backpack on her shoulder and sighed as she headed for the store. "How did you make it...on your own?" she asked as she stepped into the store and maneuvered around the bodies.

256Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:32 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo gripped her hand, and he rubbed her palm, trying to comfort her the best he could. "Well, this one time I went to my friend's house. We were both trying to see who was the best athlete. I only lost because I tripped over a bush I didn't see. It was pretty pitiful," he said.

Dimitri looked down at her when she came out, and he kissed her head. "You look great," he said, and he took her hand before leading her out. "Let's get this over with," he said. He led her to the throne room. He took a deep berth before opening the doors.

Apollo smiled lightly, and he shook his head. "Just trying to keep you safe, Wills," he said. When she asked about he survived, he bit his lip nervously. "Keeping quiet, stealing food, lying. I slept in trees when I had to. I haven't slept on a bed in about a year," he said, and he sighed to himself.

257Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:47 am

wills

wills

Willow tried to focus on something else, so she brought her gaze up to Apollo as he spoke. Her heart was pounding a mile a minute. "You tripped?" she giggled as she imagined it. "Was it this friend?" she asked, nodding towards Blake. "Or some other friend I don't know about."

Lindi trailed after him with her head dipped down towards the ground. She did not want to have to do this, but she was she Drake was going to send her away. When the door opened, Drake lifted his head and furrowed his brows at them.

Willow dropped her bag to the ground and began to pick out the canned foods. "Neither have I," she whispered quietly. She bit her lip as she thought back to the beginning of the apocalypse. "When it first started, our home had been mobbed. Only I, Tyson, and my cousin Dayton had made it out alive. We met Maria a few days later. Dayton went off on his own, and I haven't seen him since. And Tyson...," she trailed and shook her head. The tears were already forming. "Let's just get on with it."

258Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he shook his head. "No, it was just a childhood friend. You know, when I was little, I was one of the best spray paint artists out there. Then I got caught. My mom was so mad. She made sure I never did that again. She may be sweet, but man does she have an arm."

Dimitri looked up at his father, and he held her hand behind his back. "My offer still stands. She stays, or she and I both go to the cells. Either way, I am going to be with her. I hope you understand," he said.

Apollo looked down at her, and he bit his lip. For once he wasn't being his normal, arrogant self. He put his arm around her, and he offered her a small smile. "I know. When everything started, I was with my mom. She was all I ever had. Mobs of people were running away. I was holding her hand as tight as I could, but we were still separated. I fell. I was trampled. I guess I blacken out or something. When I woke up, I was all alone. I guess the only reason I survived was because I had learned to be alone. I never had a dad. When mom worked, I had to do everything for myself."

259Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:41 pm

wills

wills

Willow giggled as she imagined it. "Spray paint artist?" she repeated with an arched brow. "Then tell me, Mr. Davenport, how did you become a business man? Doesn't seem like your forte," she stated as she thought it over. It just didn't seem to fit him now that she was getting to know him.

Drake stood and tugged off his glasses to rub his eyes. "Dimitri, you don't want to do this," he said with a long sigh as he placed the glasses in front of him. "You don't have to be difficult, you know."

Willow had rubbed the tears from her eyes and was packing up more things as she listened to Apollo talk. She let out a shaky breath and whispered, "I watched everyone I ever loved leave me." She sighed as she glanced at Apollo. "I don't know if your situation is better or worse," she whispered before she shook her head. She finished packing everything and zipped her backpack. "But I have Maria now. She is as close to a mom as I will ever get."

260Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a little. "My and my mom were having trouble with money. We were going to lose everything. We couldn't pay off things. I did something that I probably shouldn't have done. The police officer had known me and my mom for years. He told me I could do better. That I was a smart. He convinced me to do well in school, and I found something fun in business."

Dimitri shook his head, and he looked down at his father, and he shook his head. "Dad, no. If there is one thing I know, it's that I love Lindi, and I can't live without her. She's everything to me," he said.

Apollo sighed to himself, and he closed his eyes. He wished he had someone by his side. "Yeah," he said quietly, and he grabbed as many supplies as he could. He glanced at his watch, and he sighed. "The sun will be going down soon. We need to get back," he told her. He went to the car, and he tried to start it up, but nothing happened. "No! Not now!"

261Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:10 pm

wills

wills

Willow thought this over and nodded slowly as a hint of a smile played on her lips. "Well, I guess that's a good thing then," she murmured as she dropped her gaze to the ground. "Almost done?" she asked as she glanced towards Blake. It was still painful, but it was more of a numbing pain.

Drake sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. He would be surprised if he didn't get more gray hair with how much he stressed. "Do you really love her that much?" he finally asked as he dropped his gaze down to Dimitri.

Willow followed after him and placed the bag on the floor of the car. When she heard Apollo's comment, she tensed. "Please tell me this is a joke, and the car is going to start," she said as she got in. Now would have been a good time for Day's mechanic skills. She should have paid more attention when he taught her a few things. "Please tell me it is going to work."

262Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo held her hand, making sure that she wasn't too uncomfortable. He couldn't help but think of her perfect it felt to hold her and. It make him feel like he could fly. Blake didn't answer for moment or twos after a little bit of silence, he took the needle off her. "My best work if I may say so myself," he said.

Dimitri up at his father, and he fervently nodded. "Yes. I love her that much and more," he said. Lindi was his everything, and without her, he was nothing.

Apollo was trying to start the car, but nothing was happening. He got out, and he checked the hood. When it popped it up, smoke rose from it. "Not now!" he said, and he grabbed the walkie talkie. He was trying his best to contact the commanders. "Stay in the car and make sure it locked. I'm going to look for a hardware store in this little square," he said.

263Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:36 pm

wills

wills

Willow relaxed once Blake was finished and lifted her hand to inspect the tattoo. He was right, though. It did look amazing. She almost couldn't believe that it was imprinted on her skin. "This is great, thank you," she whispered before she stood and glanced to Apollo. She hesitated before she gave him a hug. "Thank you for distracting me and everything."

Drake considered this for another moment before he picked up his glasses. "Fine. She can stay. But I want a guard watching her at all times. If I hear anymore mischief regarding the Crawford name, she is gone. No ifs, ands, or buts about it."

Willow frowned and said, "What! Are you insane? Walkers are going to be out at any minute." She didn't want to be the one responsible if he died. She glanced out the window at the already darkening sky. "We can wait it out, can't we?" she asked. If only they hadn't spent so much time in the store.

264Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled to himself. He inspected the tattoo. He was a bit surprised when she hugged him, but he hugged her tightly. "I am glad you like it. It really suits you," he said, and he looked into her eyes. She really was beautiful.

Dimitri looked up at his father, and he smiles brightly when he spoke. He hugge him tightly and smiled. "Thank you," he said, and he took a deep breath. Thank goodness it worked.

Apollo sighed, knowing she was right. "We are going to have to sleep in the car. I'll try and contact them," he said. He grabbed the walkie talkie and turned it on. "Sir, the car has broken down, we need to stay in to for a little bit," he stated, but then he realized that there was no connection. He couldn't contact them.

265Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:55 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a small smile and glanced down at the tattoo. She was slightly worried about what her family would think of it, but she still had time to come up with an excuse. As she pulled away, she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "I still want to see that video," she said with a smirk.

Drake returned the hug and sighed, pulling away after another moment. "I have to go figure out what I am to do with Brandon Crawford," he muttered as he placed his glasses back on this nose.

Willow didn't like the idea of having to stay in the car the entire night. There was a possibility that walkers could come. Sure, they would be in the safety of their vehicle, but it wouldn't do any good if they were trapped. When he couldn't connect to the group, she cursed under her breath. "This has horror movie scene written all over it."

266Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked, and he picked her up. "You are never going to see it!" he said with a laugh, and he spun her around. He smiled, and he soon out her down. "No way you are ever going to see it," he said, looking down at her. Blake smiled, and he rolled his eyes.

Dimitri bit his lip nervously, and he looked at the ground. "Don't hurt him, that's all I ask," he said, and he looked up at his father. He wanted to make sure that Brandon was okay.

Apollo sighed, and he put up the walkie talkie. "It's not working, Willow. We have to get home quick tomorrow before they think we are dead," he said. He could imagine the grief Maria would go through if she lost Willow. He got in, and he locked the door to the car. "Let's stay in here for the night."

267Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:51 pm

wills

wills

Willow let out a yelp of surprise when he picked her up and couldn't help but giggle. "Now I really want to see it," she said with a grin. She reached up on her tiptoes to ruffle his hair. "To think, you cried," she said with a grin. She shook her head and crossed her arms over her chest. "You should get one."

Drake sighed at that and closed a manila folder before tucking it under his arm. "I will find a punishment that I see fits," he replied before he stepped out of the room without another word.

Willow didn't like the sound of that, but she also didn't like the sound of roughing it for the night with the possibility of walkers actually killing her. "All right," she said with a long sigh as she shifted in her seat to try to get comfortable. That was deemed pointless almost from the beginning.

268Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he smirked a little bit. "No, you really don't want to see it," he said. When she made the suggestion of him getting a tattoo, his eyebrows rose. "Why? So you can see me cry?" he asked jokingly, and he shrugged a bit. "So what do you want me to get?" he asked her. Where would he even get it?

Dimitri closed his eyes, but he tried his best not to think too much about it. He went to Lindi, and he took her hand. "I love you," he said to her, and he held her close.

Apollo was about to lay down, but Willow of course was lying down in the one place that someone could. "I hope you know I'm not sleeping outside," he said rather sassily. He looked over at her, and he grabbed his knife. "I'll stand guard for a bit."

269Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:14 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and did not comment on that; because as a matter of fact, she did want to see it. She merely smirked at his question and considered it out. "We could get matching! Kind of like friendship bracelets, but...permanent. Because you know what Apollo, you are home too now."

Lindi hugged him back and rested her head against his chest. "I love you too," she whispered in response. She smiled up at him and took his hand in hers. "Try not to worry too much, okay? He won't do anything rash," she whispered. Or so she hoped.

Willow stuck her tongue out at him and muttered, "Darn, I was hoping you would volunteer since you are such a kind gentlemen." She lied down and attempted tried to get comfortable. It wasn't much worse than the tent. But not much better either.

270Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a little bit, and he nodded. "Alright, if you really want me to, then we can," he said. Blake smirked and punched his shoulder playfully. "I knew you would come out of here with another tattoo," he said. Apollos rolled his eyes. "Let's just get this over with," he said.

Dimitri sighed, and he nodded in agreement. She was totally right. He kissed her head, and he smiled softly. "Let's go back to my room. Maybe we can watch a movie or something," he said.

Apollo rolled his eyes, but he still got in the car. "I will stand watch, but there is no way that I am standing out in the cold," he said, and he smirked to himself. He was going to make sure he got a little bit of warmth from the car.

271Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:23 pm

wills

wills

Willow grinned and pumped her fist in the happily. "Yay!" she said before she pulled up a seat and grinned up at him. "Don't worry, I will hold your hand if you need me too," she said with a wink. Wait, was she flirting again? It seemed almost natural, which had never been something she had been good at before unless corny jokes counted.

Lindi smiled and took his hand in hers. "I like the sound of that," she whispered before she reached up and kissed his cheek. She headed for the door, but paused to glance back at Dimitri. "And never stick up for me again if it will cause problems between your family. They are more important."

Willow rolled her eyes and called from where she lied, "You won't have a leg to stand on if you don't be quiet." She then peeked an eye open to send him a small smirk. "Okay, that one wasn't actually a threat. I will need you to be able to take me back home...whatever home is anymore." No matter how hard she tried to not like Apollo, there was something about him that she just....liked.

272Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked a bit, and he shook his head. "I don't need you to hold my hand," he said, and he flexed his muscles. "Look how big I am," he said with a smirk, and he ruffled her hair. "Alright, get this one over with quick, Blake. I have to get back home soon and settle Wills in."

Dimitri looked into her eyes, and he shook his head. "I love you, and I would do anything for you, Lindi," he whispered to her, and he kissed her softly.

Apollo rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't try me too much. I am the one keeping watch anyway," he said jokingly, and he laughed before leaning back in the seat and holding his knife. Even though he was on watch, he was starting to drift off. The past few days he had been walking nonstop to try and find water. Now he was having a hard time staying awake.

273Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:31 pm

wills

wills

Willow smirked and said, "All right. It was a one time offer." She lifted her hands up in a what-can-you-do? kind of gesture. When he flexed, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. However, when she heard the nickname used, her eyebrows rose. "I haven't been called that since I was a kid."

Lindi smiled at that and kissed him back before she gave him a quick hug. "I love you too," she whispered. "But that doesn't mean I need to come between you and your family."

{should we timeskip?

274Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a little, and Blake put him in the chair. "Alight, let's do this!" he said before he started to the the ink ready. "I can't believe you are talking me in to doing this," he said with an eye roll. She was just so weird. He smiled but bit his lip hard when the needle started.

Dimitri sighed, and he looked at the ground. He understood where she was coming from, but he thought he was going to lose her forever. He could so that. "I know," he said quietly.

{yeah. Do you want to start or should I?

275Random Ideas V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:05 pm

wills

wills

"Says the one who just talked me into getting one," Willow countered with an eye roll. She studied the tattoo once more and sighed to herself. The stinging had subsided. She still couldn't believe she had agreed to get one. At least it wasn't as bad as she anticipated.

Lindi placed a hand lightly on his cheek and pressed her lips to his briefly before she took his hand. "Come on," she said before she lead the way back to his bedroom. She just wanted him to be happy.

{I can.

Willow woke to the light glaring in through the windows. She squinted and rubbed her eyes as she slowly sat up. She glanced toward her left and nearly jumped out of her skin. The walker was staring back at her. "There is never a good day," she muttered before she reached for her backpack to attempt to find a knife. Wouldn't want to attract more walkers with a gun.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum