Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 40]

851Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded, and she glanced at the ground. "I just hope you get better soon. I don't know if I will be able to sit in here much longer, and I can't imagine what t is like in here for you," she told him, and she looked down at Willow.

Dimitri sighed, and he ran a hand through her hair. His attention turned to the TV when he heard the announcer. He knew better. This was all a trap. If they did it, one or all of them would die. "Don't do it," he whispered, staring at the TV with wide eyes. Felix nodded. "it's our only chance. It's now or never," he said, and he looked over at Noah. "I can carry him," he said, and he carefully picked him up. "You weigh a ton," he said, grunting.

852Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:37 pm

wills

wills

Dayton shook his head and let out a long sigh. "It isn't fun. I will tell you that. I want to be outside of these white walls," he muttered. It was annoying seeing the same thing all day long without a way out. It was almost like a prison. He tried his best to sit up without disturbing his wound. He gritted his teeth but finally managed.

--

Lindi bit down on her lip nervously. This couldn't be happening. Of course they would do this. Anything to lure everyone to their deaths. Of course, she wanted them not to do it. However, she had a sickening feeling that they would fall for it. And they did. Astrid grabbed her sword and timidly nodded. "Okay, let's go," she muttered, leading the way. So far, everything seemed good. It was only a few minutes later when she heard someone drop to the ground, possibly from a tree. She turned on her heel and gaped. The one person she never expected to see again stood before her. "Piper?!"

853Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded, and she gave him a small smile. "Maybe I can help you. Should I get a picture of a beach for you to look at?" she asked with a small smile, and she kissed his head. "I can't wait for you to get out of here," she said, and she looked down at Willow. She could only hope that she would go along with what she said she would do.

Dimitri took his wife's hand tightly, and he bit his lip. "Please let them live," he whispered, his eyes tearing up. "Someone get Peyton," he said in a loud and panicked voice. Beside him the heart monitor was getting faster and faster. at some point while they were walking, Noah woke up. He was walking, but Felix was helping him a bit. Felix stayed quiet as he walked, but he was in deep though. He looked behind him when he heard the noise, and his eyes widened. "Piper," he said quietly, and he started to walk towards her, leaving Noah on his own.

854Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:53 pm

wills

wills

Dayton eased his back against the wall and chuckled softly at her comment. "If that is what you want to do," he agreed with a simple shrug. He just was ready to get out of there. He felt like he had been there for longer than a few days, and he hated it. Willow perked up after a moment. "I drew another picture," she said before she dug the folded paper out of her pocket and handed it over to Dayton.

--

Lindi was about to get up to go and get Peyton, but Ann rested a hand on her shoulder. "Stay here. I will go find her," she said before she left the room to go off to find Peyton. Astrid had a bad feeling about this. Piper was dead; she had seen her limp body. She had heard stories about people being brought back to life, but she always thought they were rumors. Her father never told her otherwise, because she wasn't supposed to know. Piper stepped towards him and reached up to rest a hand on Felix's cheek. "Oh Felix," she whispered. But then her small smile morphed into a scowl as she pulled out a knife from her pocket. "You were always so foolishly stupid," she snapped as she stabbed him with the knife.

855Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée glanced down at Willow when she stated that she had drawn another picture. "Let me see it when you are finished," she said to Dayton, and she smiled down at Willow. "Do you like drawing?" she asked. The few pictures that she had seen of Willow's looked pretty good.

Dimitri ran a hand through his hair, and he tried to calm down, but all he could think about was his son. When Felix was stabbed, his eyes widened in shock. Aspen screamed. He had no idea what to do. He couldn't do anything to help his son. Felix was in too much shock to cry out, but the pain was clear in his eyes. His breath hitched, and he fell to his knees. His eyes never left hers. "Piper," he whispered. Noah was screaming for his cousin, even though it hurt to whisper, let alone yell. He needed him to live.

856Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:24 pm

wills

wills

Dayton cracked a smile as he looked at the picture. Aimee was right; Willow was pretty good, especially for her age. He was nine years older, and he could barely draw a stick figure. He handed the picture to Aimee and said, "I swear, each new picture you hand me is better than the last." Willow flushed and shrugged her shoulders. "Yeah, I like it," she answered sheepishly.

--

Ann came back in a few minutes later and said, "I couldn't find h-" Her words were cut off when she saw what had happened. Her breath caught, and she didn't know if she wanted to cry or scream or both. Piper rolled her eyes and stood over him. "You are so dumb. Have you not realized it yet? Piper is gone. Piper is dead," she snapped. She was about to press the knife to his neck, but she was soon tackled to the ground with a sword pressed against her neck. "Who the hell are you then?" Astrid snapped. Piper smirked slightly and whispered, "You are so much like me. You may not think so, but you are. We look alike. We act alike. You are no better than me, my daughter." Astrid's face fell; she wasn't scared of many things, but she was scared of Caroline. Terrified. She was the catalyst of her nightmares. She soon snapped out of it and pressed the sword tighter against her neck. Piper's face morphed once more to the innocent look that she could only place as Piper's. "Astrid," she whispered. Astrid faltered, and it was the worst mistake she could make.

857Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled down at Willow, and she took the picture from Dayton when he handed it to her. "Oh my gosh. Willow, this is beautiful," she said with a smile, and she handed it back to Dayton. "You should be an artist," she said.

Aspen looked at his wife, and he hugged her tightly. He was terrified for his on. He could die. Felix was his only child. Noah knew that something was up. This wasn't Piper. It was someone else. It was an illusion. He grabbed Astrid's arm, and he pulled her away. "Astrid, get Felix and run," he said, but he looked down when he heard his cousin's voice. "No, you go Noah. I'm a goner," he said. Before Noah could object, he took Astrid's place, pinning Piper. He was sweating and blood was dripping from his wound. He looked like he was about to die.

858Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:45 pm

wills

wills

Dayton took the picture back once Aimee handed it to him and carefully placed it with the one she had drawn for him before. Willow blushed and shrugged her shoulders. "Tyson never seems to like my pictures," she whispered, biting down on her lip. She knew he was only hard on her because he wanted the best for her. Tough love.

--

Ann finally let the tears fall and wrapped her arms around Aspen. "Why Felix?" she whispered quietly. None of the kids deserved it, but Felix more so than all the others. Astrid was in too much shock to put up a fight. She was right. She was right with every single word. She was just about to kill her best friend, or who looked like her best friend. Whatever the case was, her mother was right. She felt lightheaded and confused. She really was just as bad. Piper scowled and pressed the knife to Felix's throat. "Oh, how noble of you," she said acidly.

859Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée couldn't help but give an odd look. "Not like them? What is wrong with him? These are amazing!" she said. Her and Tyson were going to have a serious talk. it was official now. If Willow wouldn't tell him the reason, she would. She would make things right.

Aspen held her close, and he looked at the ground. "I don't know," he said quietly. He couldn't seem to look away as the camera zoomed in on his son. Felix glared at her. "Go ahead. Do it. You will have no satisfaction, I will tell you that. I have nothing left. Do it. You will be doing me a favor," he said bitterly. Noah couldn't just leave him right? But he couldn't carry him as well. He was too weak, and Astrid was in shock. "I'm coming back, Fe!" he called before he picked up Astrid and started to sprint.

860Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:09 pm

wills

wills

Willow sheepishly shrugged and stared down at the floor. "I kind of just stopped showing him. It's not his fault," she whispered uncertainly. It was yet another factor to the reason that she felt like she couldn't be herself around them. She felt that they would judge her, which added to the appeal of Aimee and Dayton. They didn't seem to care what people thought at least.

--

Ann had to force herself to keep her gaze away from the screen. She felt as if it were her fault. She hadn't been a good enough parent. She could lose her child, and that would hurt her more than anything else. Piper smirked back at him and glared at him. "I bet Piper would want that, huh?" she snapped mockingly. "I bet she didn't even like you. Who does?" She pressed the knife harder against his neck. "You aren't getting the easy way out, kid." Astrid wanted to tell Noah to go back; she wanted to scream at him and tell him this was idiotic. She should be the one there. But she couldn't find herself to say anything at all.

861Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave Willow a look. "Willow, you need to talk to your brother more," she said, and she smiled lightly. "I am going to call him, tell him that you guys are going to do something, and if you want to, you can talk to him," she said, and she pulled out her phone.

Aspen looks his head, trying to get rid of his tears. He was a horrible parent. His son didn't think that he loved him. "I'm so sorry, Felix. I'm sorry. I should have been a better father," he said. Felix narrowed his eyes. "Stop it!" he yelled. He closed his eyes, feeling weaker and weaker as the moments passed. He soon couldn't hold himself up, and he fell to the ground beside her. Noah ran as fast as he could. After a few minutes, he stopped and set her down.

862Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:25 pm

wills

wills

Willow averted her gaze to the ceiling. "I know...but it is hard," she whispered quietly. They just didn't connect a lot, and it was rather annoying. They used to be closer. As she continued, she bit her lip nervously. "Are you sure that is a good idea?" she said uncertainly. That may not end well.

--

Ann rubbed the tears from her eyes and glanced at the screen. Caroline should have been rid of years ago. Aspen had killed her. It had been the end of her. Yet, she was like a leech. She always came back. Piper smirked when she saw that she had trapped him. She stood then and shook her head. "So sad, really. All you were was a love sick puppy," she whispered and grinned as a hovercraft appeared. "Here is our ride," she continued, but then Piper's body disappeared. It had merely been a realistic hologram. Caroline stepped out of the hovercraft and grasped Felix's arm. "Welcome to the dark side, Felix Ledger."

863Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded, and she gave her a small smile. "I am sure," she said, and she picked up her phone before stepping out of the room. She soon found Tyson's contact, and she called him. Maybe she could clear up a few things for Willow.

Aspen held his wife close and closed his eyes. He kept telling himself that everything would be okay. Noah was running in the forest as fast as he could. When he came to the sight that they were at before, no one was there. "Felix!" he screamed, trying t find his cousin. "Fe!" he called out, tears running down his face. He couldn't lose family! He dropped to his knees and began to cry. He needed his family more than anything, excluding Astrid.

864Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:49 pm

wills

wills

Tyson was leaned back watching television. When he phone rang, he frowned in confusion and muted the TV. He noticed Aimee was calling and furrowed his brows, growing even more skeptical. He answered and sat up. "Hello? What is it, Aimee?" he asked. He hadn't expected her to call.

--

Ann rested her head against his shoulder and let out a few shaky breaths. Her attention pulled to the screen once more, and her stomach dropped. This couldn't be happening. A second hovercraft arrived and dropped down. Drake stepped off and instantly pulled Noah into a hug. "Are you okay?" he asked; then, his relief faded when he noticed that Felix wasn't with him. "Where is Felix?" he asked, glancing around quickly. He had been sure he would make it in time.

865Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 10:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled when he picked up, and she glanced at the ground. "Well, I have a little trip planned for you. Willow, you, and Mackenzie are going bowling," she said, and she paused for a moment before speaking. "She told me some interesting stuff today."

Aspen was trying his best not to cry. If he cried, his wife did. Noah looked up when he saw his grandfather, and he hugged him tightly. "Drake," he said quietly, and he closed his eyes. "I don't know. It's all my fault. I left him like he said," he said, and he began to cry. "I should have stayed, but Astrid was in shock," he said, and he began to look around. "Where is dad?"

866Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:25 am

wills

wills

Tyson arched a brow at that. He hadn't anticipated this when she called. But then again, what could he anticipate? "How did you manage to talk her into that?" he asked, sitting upright then. Ever since Dayton came strolling through their door, Willow was not one to jump at the chance to hang out with Tyson. If anything, he felt as if she did anything she could to avoid him most of the time, and he did try. As she continued, he furrowed his brows. "She didn't tell you about my action figures, did she? That was one time, and I was talked into it."

--

Ann bit back the rest of her tears. Instead, she was focused on the screen, and anger replaced the sadness. She wasn't sure who she was mad at. Caroline for taking her son, her father for not being quick enough, or Noah for leaving him. Maybe she wasn't mad at an individual, but all three. Drake hugged him back and patted him a bit. As he pulled away, he rested his hands on his shoulders. "Don't blame yourself. We will get him back. And I will have to explain on the ride back. We don't have time right now."

867Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:28 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled lightly at his words. She wasn't really sure his. Maybe it was because Willow adored her. "I'm not sure, but it's going to happy," she said. She bit her lip for a moment as she listened to him. She couldn't help but raise a brow. Actions figures? For some reason, it for Tyson. She shouldn't really be surprised. "No, she didn't tell me that, but thanks for the information. I'll make sure to tell Mackenzie," she said with a smirk before she started to transition into what she was going to say. "I found out why she likes hanging out with Dayton and me more," she said.

Aspen looked at the television, and he kissed her head. "I'll get out son back. I promise you," he said. He couldn't lose him. She knew that he wa mad at Noah. He was too, but he could understand him to an extent. He closed his eyes and held her close. Noah took a deep breath, and he nodded. "I have to go get Astrid," he said, and he raced off without another word. He had to get her before anything else happened. He found her, and he bent down beside her, kissing her head. "I love you so much," he whispered, and he closed his eyes. "Felix is gone," he cried.

868Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:51 pm

wills

wills

Tyson rose his brows and chuckled softly at her words. Well, who could argue with that? "I am not surprised Dayton found someone almost as stubborn as he is, if not more," he commented, chuckling as he leaned forward. He groaned and mentally slapped himself for the slip up. "You best not," he stated in the best forceful voice he could manage. He doubted he sounded intimidating at all. His smile dropped at her next words. He stood and raked a hand through his hair. "Really? What is it?" he asked.

--

Ann hoped that they would get him back. If she got her hands on Caroline, the woman would be a dead one; she would make sure of it. This time, she would be sure the girl would be gone forever. "It's just not fair," she whispered. Astrid was sitting with her legs pulled up to her chest. She felt vulnerable, weak, and most of all, shaken. When Noah came up, she tensed until she realized it was him. His words took a moment to register. Felix. Piper. They were both gone because of her. "He's gone," she whispered, barely audible.

869Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée bit her lip, and she tried to put what Willow said in a nice way. "Just remember, this is why she said. You don't let her love and be a kid. She's only like what, eight? She told me about how you read her history, an she hates history. If you would like to know, literature and science are her thing," she said, and she but her lip. "She feels like she can't be herself around you and Mackenzie. That's why I set this thing up. I told her to be herself around you and Mackenzie," she said.

Aspen nodded, and he looked over at Dimitri. He just wished that their children could have normal lives. They didn't work hard and lose people they loved just for this to happen. Noah nodded, and he tried to hide the tears. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have left him," he said quietly, and he looked down at her. He picked her up and held her close. "My grandfather is here with a hovercraft. We are going home," he said, and he started to carry her to Drake.

870Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:51 pm

wills

wills

Tyson let her speak and remained quiet for a few moments to let it sink in. He had never thought it bothered her so much. Then again, he always acted as her father, not her brother. It was just how it had been for so long. He helped his mom raise her. He finally spoke after a few moments. "I never knew she felt that way," he said with a long sigh. He wondered why Willow hadn't told him herself how she felt. He would have understood.

--

Ann dried up her tears and let out a small breath. "I am going to kill that woman. If it is the last thing I do," she vowed. It was one thing for her to attack her, but a whole different story when she attacked her family. Astrid didn't speak. Instead, she just repeated "he's gone" in her mind. Her mother was right. She was just like her. As he continued, she just nodded slowly. Home? What was home anymore? Drake moved to them as they approached. "Is she going to be okay?" he asked before he lead the way into the hovercraft.

871Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:14 pm

squid.

squid.

"I just wanted to tell you," she said, and she kept her gaze to the ground. She was feeling rather guilty about Willow loving her. "If you want to, you can talk to her," he offered. She just wanted the two to clear everything up and be brother and sister. She would kill for one. Maybe she wouldn't be the person she was right then if she had a sibling.

Aspen looked down at her in shock, and he took he hand. "Annalise, you know how dangerous this woman is dangerous. She killed me," he reminded her, and he closed his eyes. He was terrified she would be hurt. Noah held her close when they got to the hovercraft, and he looked up at his grandfather. "I'm not sure," he said quietly, and he held her close to him. He rubbed her back and kissed her head. "Is my father okay?" he asked his grandfather.

872Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

wills

wills

Tyson nodded but then realized she wouldn't see. "Well, thank you for telling me," he said with a long sigh. He hadn't thought he had been that terrible of a brother. He just wanted the best for his sister. His family and Mackenzie were his world. At her question, he said, "Uh, yeah that would be great." He hoped she wouldn't be upset with him, and he was going to try his best to mend everything.

--

Ann shifted her gaze up to meet Aspen's eyes. "I realize that Aspen. But she has my son. She messed with the wrong person, wrong family," she stated. Drake took a seat and told the pilot to head off. He then turned to address Noah. "Is he okay?" he repeated, then sighed. "At the moment, no. But he will be. He worried himself sick watching you...literally. This has happened before," he whispered, sighing as he recalled the plague.

873Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:42 pm

squid.

squid.

She gave him a small nod, even though he wouldn't be able to see it. "Okay, I'll get her the phone," she said, and she walked in to the room again. "Hey, Willow, your brother wants I talk to you," she said, and she handed her the phone. She looked over at Dayton and gave him a small smile. Hopefully the two would be okay.

Aspen looked down at her, and he kissed her. "I will save him, but I need you to stay here. Someone has to be his parent if something happens to me," he said, and he placed his hand on her cheek softly. Noah's eyes widened when he spoke. "What's wrong with him?" he asked quickly. He was how terrified for his father. He had to be okay! He couldn't lose both Felix and his father in one day. "He shouldn't have been worrying about me," he said quietly.

874Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:51 pm

wills

wills

Willow had talking with Dayton when Aimee came back in. She nervously took the phone and stood. "Do I have to talk to him?" she mouthed pleadingly. But she knew it was useless, so she stepped outside. Dayton watched as she left and rose his brows. "So what was that about?" he asked curiously. "What did you tell him?" he added.

--

Ann dropped her gaze to the ground. "Okay," she whispered after a long moment. But this was Ann we are talking about. She wasn't going to give up so easily. She was going to do what she wanted regardless of what others said. And there was no way she was allowing Caroline to get away with this. Drake sighed and leaned forward. "He hasn't been taking care of himself. The only thing he would ever do was watch you in the games...," he explained, trailing. "That is all Dimitri ever does...," he murmured in response.

875Hunger Games 2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave Willow a stern look before she went out to talk to Tyson. She sat down, trying not to sigh. "I told him that he was going bowling with Willow and Mackenzie. I also told him how she felt. Aparently he had no idea," she said, and she looked at the door, waiting for her to come back in. "I wish they got along. I wanted a brother or a sister so badly."

Aspen eyed her when he gave in so easily. No, this wasn't the truth. Ann was going to do it regardless of what he said. Noah had tears brimming in his eyes. He ran a hand through his hair and tried to stay calm. "It's all my fault. Piper, Felix, my dad. They are all either hurt or dead!" he said, and he began sobbing. He wasn't anything like his father or his grandfather. No matter how much he wanted to be, he would never be the great heroes they were.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum