Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 34 of 40]

826Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:43 pm

wills

wills

"A water gun," Dayton repeated and shook his head. "I don't know if I like that better than if he told me to get off his lawn and to never talk to you again. Now that I have heard all before," he said with a chuckle. He knew what protective fathers were like. He had seen the worst too, being Mackenzie's dad. Willow grinned at Aimee's offer and nodded eagerly. "Ooh, we need water balloons too. I can throw it at him every time he says a bad word," she agreed. At that, Dayton faked a gasp. "First no smoking, and now no cursing? Next thing you know, you will be forcing me to never get another tattoo."

--

"Uh, not good," Peyton answered after a long pause. She was already worried sick about Noah, and not to mention the fact that she wanted to kill his little girlfriend for all she had done. She couldn't believe that he forgave her after everything. Now, added to the equation, she was worried about her father too. Astrid held Noah's hand tightly and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Everything is going to be okay," she said, but she wasn't quite sure if she were trying to reassure him or herself.

827Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:52 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled brightly when Willow suggested the water balloons. "Yes! And we can even get on the roof and pour a bucket of water on him if he does both," she said, and she smiled up at Dayton. "I love you sweetie," she said before laughing a bit. "Um, honey, I thought no tattoos were a given," she said, giving him a glare, but it didn't last long. She ended up laughing again.

Aspen sighed, but he gave her a small hug. "I know, but it will all be okay. I am going to get Noah and Felix," he said, and he looked down at Dimitri. It reminded him of when he found the cure to the disease. He worked himself into a coma. Noah gave her a smile, and he kissed her. "I love you, Astrid," he said weakly. It hurt, but it was worth it.

828Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:00 am

wills

wills

Dayton mentally face palmed himself; he couldn't believe what he had just got himself into. "You know, why am I the only one being victimized here?" he asked, rolling his eyes. At her words, he just childishly stuck his tongue out at her, but hand to hide a smirk after. As she mentioned the tattoos, he instantly shook his head. He stated, "Tattoos look good on me, don't even deny it." He crossed his arms over his chest.

--

Peyton smiled weakly in return and hugged him back. It was hard to be happy when all she could think about was her family. "You are sure?" she asked hopefully. She glanced at the screen but immediately had to look away. Noah didn't look good, that was for sure. She couldn't help but blame it on Astrid. If she had never been with Noah, maybe Noah would have never had to have gone through that. Astrid returned the kiss but instantly held his hand a little tighter when she noticed he was hurting. "I love you too, but don't talk please. You will reopen the wound and only make it worse."

829Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:06 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she shrugged. "Good question, but you won't get an answer," she said with a smirk before she kissed him. After a few moments, she pulled away. When he spoke, she blushed a it and nodded. "Yes, you do look good in them, but don't get all cocky with it though. You can have a few but not so many," she said.

Aspen nodded, and he hugged her tightly. "I promise you. I will get your brother and your cousin out of there if it's the last thing I do," he said, and he kissed her head. He just wanted his family to be okay. Noah wanted to speak more, but he just wasn't sure if he could. "I know, but it's worth it," he said quietly, but then Felix came in. "Don't talk, Noah."

830Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:17 am

wills

wills

Dayton kept a straight face even though he wanted to laugh as well. "Because there isn't one?" he asked, raising one brow once more before he shook his head. "Who needs siblings when I have you two," he remarked, rolling his eyes lightly. He did like joking around with Aimee. It was actually one of the best things about them. He kissed her back and smiled slightly under the kiss. As she agreed, a sly smile slipped onto his lips. "I knew it," he said with a grin. "How many counts as too many?" he inquired.

--

Peyton returned the hug. She wished she could hug her father and talk with him too. She just wanted everyone to be okay. "Good," she replied as she pulled away. "I want them out of there," she stated. Astrid shook her head and kissed his cheek. "It isn't worth you dying," she muttered in response, narrowing her eyes at him. When Felix spoke, she continued with, "Just stop being stubborn." She shook her head and huffed. The Sherwoods were something else.

831Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:23 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée was too glad to have Dayton. She honestly had no idea what she would do without him. He was so amazing. She laughed along with him and took his hand. "Day, you are the best," she said, and she smiled. "You know, if we could adopt you, Willow, we would, but I think Tyson would miss you too much," she said with a small laugh.

"So do I," he said, and he looked over at Dimitri. The poor guy worked himself too much. "He just doesn't know when to stop," he said quietly. Noah sighed, but he kept quiet. Breathing hurt enough. Felix walked over to them, and he sat down, looking at Astrid. "I am making dinner. What do you want? I suggest soup since Noah is, uh, hurt."

832Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:30 am

wills

wills

Dayton shifted slowly on the bed and tried to do it without aggravating his wound. He finally managed to get semi-comfortable before he glanced at Aimee and smirked. "I am surprised you said it without me having to get it out of you," he said with an eye roll. Willow giggled and shook her head. "Are you sure? He wanted me to go today," she pointed out as she dropped down from the bed and to her feet.

--

Peyton bit down on her lip as she pulled up a chair by his bedside. "It isn't serious, is it?" she asked; the worry was all over her face. Why did her family have to be the one targeted? It just wasn't fair. Astrid leaned back and tried her best to relax, but it was hard when she was so worried about Noah. He was all she had now. "Soup is fine. I am not really hungry," she replied flatly. After the events of the day, eating was the last thing she really wanted to do.

833Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:41 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled down at Willow. "No, I couldn't take you from him. He loves you so so much, you know. I know that he may not seem like much, and you may hate how he reads you history, but cut him some slack. He and Mackenzie are trying so hard to get you to like them like you like us. You know, one day you, Tyson, and Mackenzie should go do something."

Aspen sighed, and he looked away. "I have no idea," he said, and he looked at the ground. He hated this for Dimitri. Felix sighed, and he looked at the ground. "I'll just get an apple," he said. Noah managed a smile, and he placed his hand on her cheek. He was glad that his cousin was at least trying to be fine.

834Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:51 am

wills

wills

Willow shrugged and stared down at the tiled floor. "I don't know. He didn't act like he cared until Dayton moved in. Well, he did...but not as much," she said, glancing away. "And do what?" she asked, tilting her head to one side. Dayton folded his hands behind his head and arched a brow. "Do you like movies, kid? Or bowling?" he asked, half smiling. He hadn't been able to do much himself as a kid.

--

Peyton bit down on her lip at that. "I wish we did," she whispered under her breath. Why was all this happening? It just wasn't fair, and as her mom would say, that's just life. Astrid stared at her sword to occupy her time. She was trying to block out the worry she felt for Noah. "Are you all right, Fe?" she asked, giving him a rueful expression. It just wasn't the same without Piper.

835Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:58 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled down at her. "Trust me, your brother loves you. When I talk to him, it's always about you and Mackenzie. He really does care," she said, and she glanced over at Dayton when he spoke. He did have some good ideas. "Yeah! You guys can go bowling," she said, and she smiled down at her before pulling out her phone. "I will go call Tyson and he can tell you how much he loves you," she said before she dialed his number.

Aspen sighed, and he looked at the ground. He was in the middle of deep thought when Dimitri opened his eyes. He groaned in pain and looked around. "Wha-what happened?" he asked. Felix was looking through the food to find an apple. You would think that there would be some. He finally found one and started to eat it. When Astrid spoke, he nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me."

836Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:17 am

wills

wills

Willow plopped down in a chair and leaned back in the seat. She dropped her gaze down to the ground shyly. She wouldn't admit it, but she didn't feel like she could be herself around them. They were different than Dayton and Aimee. "Uh, yeah, I guess...," she agreed when it came to the bowling idea. She glanced at Dayton, who sent her a big thumbs up in her direction. "It will be fun," he assured her. "Besides, I am not going to be much fun for at least another week."

--

Lindi perked up when she heard Dimitri. She reached out and gently took his hand. "You passed out," she told him, giving him a worried once over. "You can't do this to yourself again. You remember last time," she whispered. She still felt guilty about even that. She had gotten sick, and Dimitri had worked so hard. It hadn't been fair to him. Astrid moved her sword to the side and pulled her legs up to her chest. "Okay...if you are sure," she agreed.

837Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:25 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled, and she nodded in agreement with Dayton. "And hey, I am pretty sure that they both like science, so if you want to talk to them about that, there is that. And Mackenzie is a huge reader and sometimes a writer. I'm sure she would let you borrow some books," she said with a smile. She honestly wanted her to have fun with them.

Dimitri tried to think about what happened, but then it call came crashing down when he remembered. "Noah," he said before he ended up sobbing. He hated himself for letting it happen. It was all his fault. Everything in the games was his fault. "I'm so sorry," he said, crying. Felix gave her a small smile. "Yeah, don't worry about me. I am good," he said, but it was a total lie.

838Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:31 am

wills

wills

Dayton reached over and patted Willow lightly. "Give it a shot," he encouraged. As much as he did enjoy having her around, she did need to spend time with her brother. Willow shrugged as she said, "I guess so...It will just be...weird." She was used to hanging out with Aimee and Dayton. She wasn't sure how things would be like with Mackenzie and Tyson.

--

Lindi suddenly remembered what he last saw and shook her head. "Dimitri," she began, reaching out and giving his hand a small squeeze. "Noah is alive. He is hurt, but he is alive," she told him quickly. She hoped he would last, however. With a wound like that, she could only hope. A frown pulled onto Astrid's face. "You don't have to pretend," she told him, sighing softly. "I miss her too."

839Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:38 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded in agreement with Dayton. "Don't worry about it. It will be fun. I mean, how can it be weird? We hang out with them," she said, and she looked over at Dayton. She was hoping that Willow would just give in and go with them and be happy about it. It just wasn't fair how they tried so hard but still couldn't win.

Dimitri looked up at her in shock when he heard her. "What?" he asked in a whisper. His son was alive. He looked up at the screen, and sure enough he was. He smiled brightly and closed his eyes. "Oh my gosh," he whispered. "He's alive." Felix looked away, and he shook his head. He was trying his best not to cry, but it wasn't working. "Why her of all people?"

840Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:44 am

wills

wills

Willow hesitated, staring down at her feet, which didn't quite reach the floor in the chair. "I...," she began, but trailed as she listened to Aimee. She twiddled her thumbs and thought it over before she mumbled, "I guess I could give it a try...." She was worried about how things would go. Sure, she knew her brother very well; he basically raised her for the majority of her life. But Mackenzie, she was still attempting to get to know. Dayton smiled at that. "There's my little shadow," he said, nudging Willow lightly and winking over at her.

--

Lindi just simply nodded to confirm what she had said before. "It was a part of some plan," she explained, glancing at the screen. "But I just hope he can make it out of there. The wound doesn't look good," she continued. She glanced at Ann, who was not only looking at Noah with worry, but Felix too. Astrid averted her gaze, and she shook her head. "I don't know. I don't understand, Fe. If anyone should have died today...it should have been me."

841Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:53 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled brightly when she agreed, and she grabbed two cookies form the pack that Jaxon had picked up earlier. "Just for agreeing to it, but you better stick to your word," she said before she handed her the cookies. "How about you tell us why you don't want to hang out with them," she said. She was rather curious about it himself.

Dimitri took Lindi's and Peyton's hands, and he held them tightly. He was going to need to save his son. Felix looked back at her, and he shook his head. "Astrid, stop. You are a fighter, and you have Noah. Me? I just know how to wrap a wound. Other than that, I've got nothing. My parents probably see Noah as a child more than they do me," he said with a sigh. Aspen looked at the ground. Was he really that bad of a father?

842Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 5:50 pm

wills

wills

Willow took the cookies and rolled her eyes. "I don't lie," she replied simply, shrugging her shoulders. She ate one of the cookies and tried to draw it out for as long as she could when Aimee asked the question. She was doing her best to buy her some time. After she swallowed, she bit her lip and muttered, "I...I'm not....me."

--

Lindi gave her husband's hand a squeeze, and her attention turned to Peyton as she spoke. "Dad, are you going to be okay?" Astrid frowned slightly before she brushed her hair back out of her face. "But you have a family, Felix, nonetheless. And what do I have? I have him," she said, pointing to Noah.

843Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée watched her for a moment, and she couldn't help but notice she was stalling by eating er cookie rather slow. She just wasn't sure if she was thinking of the answer or reluctant to give it. "What do you mean you aren't you?" she asked curiously. She wanted her to spend more time with Tyson, but it didn't look like they were getting anywhere.

Dimitri looked at his daughter, and he nodded, giving her a small smile. "I am going to be fine, Peyton. I'm just a little dehydrated, that's all," he said, but he knew that it was more than that. He was just lucky that he didn't end up like last time. Felix looked down at the gorund, and he tried to hold back his tears. "I just miss her so much. I want her back, Astrid."

844Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:21 pm

wills

wills

Willow bit down on her lower lip nervously. She waited a moment before she replied. "I...am different around him and Mackenzie. I can't be..myself," she said finally. She started on the other cookie in hopes that the conversation would end. Dayton arched a brow and spoke up. "Wills, you have known your brother all your life, and you think you can't act yourself around him?"

--

Peyton frowned slightly at his words; she wanted to believe him, but he didn't look too good. "If you promise," she whispered finally. She had never seen him so sick. Astrid stood and moved to sit down beside him. She put an arm slightly around his shoulders and she whispered, "So do I, Fe. But try to think of it as a positive. She doesn't have to be scared anymore. She doesn't have to be in danger anymore."

845Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave her an odd look. "Willow, you shouldn't hide your true self from them. It only makes matters worse," she said, and she looked over at Dayton when he spoke, and she nodded in agreement. "Yeah. I don't get why you can't be yourself around him of all people."

Dimitri gave his daughter a smile, and he managed to pull her into a hug. "I love you so much, Peyton," he said, and he tried to hide it in his voice, but he knew that he couldn't. He couldn't hide the fact that he was crying. He just wanted his son back. Felix tried his best to think that way, but he couldn't. It didn't make sense. He ways always the positive thinker.

846Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:57 pm

wills

wills

Willow shrugged and bit down on her lip. "When I am with Ty...I always try to be...better. He wants me to be smart but....I just want to be a kid. I can with you and Day," she whispered after a long moment. She always felt like she had to be better when she was with Tyson. She never felt good enough, and he always pushed her to be the best she could be. Maybe it was the fatherly instinct in him.

--

Peyton dropped her gaze to the floor. She could tell her father was upset, and she was too. But a selfish part of her was upset. It always seemed to be about Noah. Noah needed this. Or Noah wanted that. Or Noah was in trouble. Of course, she loved her brother half to death, but he always seemed to be the golden child. "I am going to go on a walk," she whispered, standing and sprinting out of the room. She couldn't be there any longer. Astrid sighed and dropped her gaze to the ground. "Try to be happy.'

847Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée listened to her, and she nodded. She could understand where she was coming form, but she still needed to spend time with Tyson. She took her hand and gave her a smile before she got on her knees to get eyelevel with her. "Can you promise me something? Promise me that when you are with Tyson and Mackenzie, you will be yourself. Don't hold anything back. If Tyson gets mad at you, tell him how you feel."

Dimitri watched her as she sprinted away, and he couldn't help but feel as if it was all his fault. He tried to follow after her, but even sitting up made him dizzy and lightheaded. Aspen quickly made him lay back down. "I know you may feel bad, but let her go. Let her get everything out," he said. Dimitri looked away form Lindi. He hated for her to see him like that. "I'm a horrible father," he said. he couldn't help but feel like he was being just like his father when they were younger. He felt like Drake loved Ann more than him. Felix nodded, but he knew that he couldn't. He couldn't be happy anymore. "I'll try," he said, but it was all a lie.

848Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:21 am

wills

wills

Willow hesitated, dropping her gaze down momentarily to her feet. She wasn't sure how things would end if she were to act more herself around her brother and Mackenzie. She could do it though, couldn't she? "I can...try," she began finally. She just wasn't sure if Tyson would even understand her. Sometimes she wondered if he remembered that she was merely a kid.

--

Lindi bit her lip nervously as she watched her daughter disappear out the door. "Dimitri, you are not. She is just going through a lot right now," she said uncertainly. She knew the focus was on Noah, but he was in trouble; he could die. She reached out and took Dimitri's hand. "She just needs to cool down," she murmured after another moment. She hoped it would pass. Astrid offered him a half smile but she had a feeling he wasn't being truthful. "You better," she insisted, hoping to ease the mood a bit. But truthfully, she missed Piper too. She brought an easiness to the group that didn't seem to be there now.

849Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:41 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled, and she hugged her tightly when she agreed. "I knew you could do it," she said, and she kissed her head. "Don't worry, everything will be fine after this," she told her, and she looked over at Dayton. "Are you feel better? Has the doctor told you when you can leave yet?" she asked.

Dimitri looked over at his wife, and he held her hand tightly. "I just don't want to be like my father used to. You knew how I felt. I didn't want any of this for my kids," he said, and he tried his best to calm down and take a deep breath. Felix gave her a small nod, and he looked up as the announcer came on. "Ladies and gentlemen! We have decided to have a small change of heart. If you can do it, you can get out of here. The catch is that if you accept, there is there is the chance of death. Things are going a bit slow, and we need some action. I'll be hunting you down. Good luck!"

850Hunger Games 2 - Page 34 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:03 pm

wills

wills

Willow didn't reply. Instead, she just nodded and glanced over at Dayton too. She was worried about how things would turn out. Hopefully it would be for the better than the worse. Dayton rose a brow when she turned his attention to him. "I am fine," he began slowly. "Or at least, better than before. And no the doctor hasn't told me anything yet."

--

Lindi lightly gave his hand a small squeeze. "I know you didn't want that. A lot is just going on. Let her just cool down," she suggested softly. Peyton couldn't be mad long, could she? She hoped not. Peyton had grown distant from the both of them after Noah disappeared. Maybe even before then. Astrid frowned as the announcement came on. She felt like the strings attached were going to be a big inconvenience. "Do you think we can do it? With Noah being hurt and all?" she asked nervously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 34 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum