Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 36 of 40]

876Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:13 pm

wills

wills

Dayton nodded once and leaned up slowly. "Tyson, smart guy. No common sense," he stated; it wasn't meant to be offensive. In Dayton's case, it was possibly the opposite. "I did too...," he whispered, averting his gaze down to the ground. His sibling was somewhere out there. Willow came back in a few minutes later, and she handed the phone off to Aimee.

--

Drake shook his head and was about to tell him that it wasn't his fault. Instead, Astrid spoke for the first time since they got on the hovercraft. "It's my fault," she whispered hoarsely. They wouldn't have even been in this situation if she would have stayed away from Noah like she had been supposed to in the first place. Felix wouldn't have ended up heartbroken and taken by her mother of all people. Piper would have been alive. And Dimitri would have been well. She was the main problem.

877Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:20 pm

squid.

squid.

She sighed to herself as she thought of what could have been. "I might actually have had a good childhood if I had one," she said, and she looked over as Willow came in, and took her phone and smiled lightly. "What did you guys say?" She asked curiously. Hopefully everything went well. She would feel guilty if they didn't.

Noah looked down at Astrid when she spoke, and he shook his head. "Baby....no," he said quietly, and he pulled her close to him. He loved her more than anything, and he would do anything for her. "It's not your fault. Don't say that," he said, and he kisses her head. He just wanted everything and everyone to be okay just for once. Was that too much to ask for in the end?

878Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:38 pm

wills

wills

Dayton just nodded and looked to Willow. Tyson didn't realize how lucky he was. He had everything Dayton could have ever wanted. Willow cracked a small smile. "He said that he promised to try to 'loosen up' whatever that means," she muttered, shaking her head. She only hoped that he kept to his promise. She missed just having a brother anyway.

--

Astrid didn't say another word; she didn't know what to say. Noah didn't realize it, but eventually he would. Drake glanced out the window as they landed. "All right we are here," he said as he stood. "Don't blame yourself too much, all right. No one wants that," he added as he patted Noah on the shoulder before leading the way off the hovercraft.

879Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled, and she gave her a small hug. "That's great, Willow," she said, and she looked over at Dayton. She could only imagine what it was like to have a sibling. "Cherish your brother, Willow," she told her, and she gve her a hug. "I love you so much," she said, and she looked over at Dayton.

Noah sighed, and he got up, still holding her closely. He just wanted his family to be okay. He got out of the hovercraft, and he held Astrid close to him. He was jumpy and terrified that someone would come out and try to hurt him. He was obviously traumatized. His body was shaking, and the hairs on the back of his neck were standing on ends.

880Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:57 pm

wills

wills

Willow returned the hug and nodded once. "Okay, I will," she said after a moment in response to her words. Dayton reached out and ruffled Willow's hair. "And don't be afraid to speak your mind, kid. Have the childhood I never had," he stated and sighed. He turned to Aimee and offered a half smile as he lightly took her hand.

--

Drake glanced over at Noah and sent him the best smile he could. Yet, he understood the feeling. After the games, he had nightmares, and without Angel there, it was horrible. Most consisted of her dying each time. He acted for the cameras, but he had been nothing like the man he had been going in. He lead the way to the hospital room and stepped aside. "Everyone should be here."

881Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée nodded in agreement with Dayton. "It's okay to speak your mind," she said, and she gave her a small smile. She didn't want her to feel sad or anything. The kid needed to live a little. "I'm sure everything will be okay," she said, and she looked over at Dayton.

Noah just gave him a nod as he walks in. Dimitri shot out of his bed, even though he knew it wasn't good for him. He engulfed both Noah and Astrid in a hug, and he started to cry. "Oh my gosh. You two age okay," he said, and he held them close. Aspen tried his best not to look jealous, but he couldn't stop it. Dimitri got his son back and he didn't. He needed his son more than anything.

882Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:54 pm

wills

wills

Dayton nodded once and patted her on the shoulder. "I mean, what would Tyson do? He can't hurt a fly, much less his sister," he stated. Willow half smiled and whispered, "I hope so.." She was scared about how things would go. She knew Tyson was trying, and she should too. But what if he didn't change like he said that he would?

--

Lindi reached out and lightly placed a hand on Dimitri's shoulder. "You should be careful," she whispered softly. The last thing she wanted was for him to make things worse on himself. She then turned to her son and pulled him into a tight hug. "Thank goodness you are okay," she whispered. Ann reached out and took his hand to give in a hard squeeze. She tried not to seem envious of her brother or be angry with Noah. She had a feeling he already felt guilty enough as it was.

883Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave her a small smile, and she hugged her tightly. "Willow, you need to stop worrying about her brother changing. I know that he will," she said, and she looked over at Dayton. She could only hope that Tyson would change and embrace Willow more.

Noah was a bit distracted at first. His father pulled away after a moment and got back in his hospital bed. "W-Where is Peyton?" he asked, trying not to seem as shaken as he felt. he probably looked it though. He managed to sit down, but he kept Astrid in his arms. he felt like they had changed. She came out of the games shivering, and now that he was out, he was struck frozen as well.

884Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:32 pm

wills

wills

Dayton sent a smile Willow's way and nodded in agreement. "Just relax. If the guy gives you trouble, I can deal with him. No one can mess with my little shadow...expect for me of course," he teased. Willow returned the hug and nodded slowly. "I will try...," she agreed nervously. She just wanted things to work out.

--

Lindi glanced away and let out a soft sigh. "She went off a little bit ago...," she whispered after a moment. She noticed how shaken he looked and reached out to take his hand tightly in hers. She looked between the two of them before she asked, "Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Astrid was just staring at the wall. She didn't speak, and she tried to block out the memories but she couldn't.

885Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:52 am

squid.

squid.

{do you want to just ts to when they go bowling

Noah looked down at his mother when she took his hand, and he quickly snatched it away, but then he felt sorry. "I-I'm sorry. I need to go see Peyton," he said, and he set Astrid down before he raced out of the room. Maybe that wasn't such a good idea. There were people rushing in and out of rooms, and before he knew it, the pres was cornering him and asking him questions. He had never been so terrified. He was shaking and mumbling incoherently. He sank down to the ground, holding his knees to his chest. "Stop!" he finally screamed.

886Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:01 am

wills

wills

{yeah that works for me. do you want to start or do you want me to?

--

Lindi tried to mask her hurt at Noah's reaction but simply nodded as she watched him race off. Peyton was headed back for the room; she wasn't sure why she was even trying or going back. All everyone would be talking about was Noah. However, she couldn't even make it to the room. A bunch of reporters were crowded around someone. She managed to shoulder her way through and saw Noah crouched on the ground. "Okay, it is time for you to go," she snapped, shooing the camera crew and reporters away before she sank down beside Noah. "Hey, No, hey it's okay. You are okay."

887Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:32 am

squid.

squid.

{could you?

Noah was on the floor and shaking when Peyton came to his side. He hugged her tightly when he saw her, and he began sobbing. "Peyton...I'm so sorry," he said quietly. "Felix is gone because of me. Dad is hurt because of me. It's all my fault," he said, and he looked up at her. He hated himself. He glanced up when he heard another familiar voice. Josh had appeared kenlt down beside Peyton. "Hey, Noah," he said, and he hugged him tightly.

888Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:39 am

wills

wills

Tyson knocked once on Willow's door. "Are you ready to...," he began but Willow opened the door before he could finish and nodded once. "All right, I will be waiting outside with Mackenzie," he said before he pulled Willow into a quick hug. He then went to Mackenzie and sighed. "She worries me sometimes...she acts like I am going to murder her," he muttered. It didn't use to be that way. Willow used to look at him like he hung the moon. Willow came strolling out a minute later.

--

Peyton hugged him back and whispered, "Shh. Stop blaming yourself." Sure, she was jealous of Noah most of the time; however, he was her brother. If there was one person she would die for, it would be her twin. He was her other half. The news that Felix was gone made her tense slightly. She hadn't known that. When Josh came over, she sent him a small, grateful smile.

889Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie looked up at him, and she shook his hand. "Hey, it's going to be okay. She will warm up to us. We just have to give her time," she said, and she gave Willow a smile when she came up. "Are you ready to go bowling?" she asked. "Maybe we can go for some ice cream after," she said, and she looked over at Tyson with a smile. She could only hope that everything would work out for them.

Noah shook in his sister's arms. He just wanted everything to go back to the way it was. "I'm scared, Peyton," he said finally. He had never admitted it until then. He was terrified. When Josh came, he hugged his friend back, and he closed his eyes. "Help," he said quietly. Josh was finally serious for once in his life. "We are going to help you, Noah," he said, and he kept his friend close. "It's all going to be okay," he whispered. He took a look at Peyton, and he bit his lip nervously.

890Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:44 pm

wills

wills

Tyson forced a small smile over at her and let out a long breath to try to calm himself down. He hadn't been this nervous since the first time he kissed Mackenzie. "Yeah...yeah. Time. I haven't given her half my life or anything," he muttered, shaking his head. He wasn't bitter at Willow nor Mackenzie. He blamed Dayton at the end of the day. Willow nodded and dipped her head shyly. "Okay," she agreed. Tyson took her hand and took Mackenzie's in his other before he lead the way out.

--

Peyton kissed her brother's cheek and sighed softly. "Everything is okay. You are safe now. Nothing to be scared of," she whispered, attempting to reassure him the best that she could. She couldn't imagine how he felt. She had heard that the games left behind scars; the mental wounds were always worse than the physical. "Is there anything you want? I could make you some pie or something," she suggested. She just wanted him to feel better.

891Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie sighed, and she shook his hand. "I know that it's frustrating, but you need to just go along with her. I'm sure that she will be happy after today," she said, and she gave his cheek a small kiss before she got into the car. She could only hope that everything would go well. She wished that at the end she would like them like she loves Dayton and Aimée. They didn't even try!

Noah held his sister close, and he broke down crying. He muttered,"It's all my fault," continually. Josh tried to stop him in any way, but he didn't seem keen on quitting. He gave Peyton a small look, trying to tell her to let him cry. He probably needed it. After he calmed down they could work on getting Felix. He was sure that Dimitri or Drake were already on it. "Josh, please go. I don't need to drag you into all of this," he said quietly.

892Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:18 pm

wills

wills

Tyson sighed and dipped his head. He just didn't understand; Dayton could barely take care of himself, much less a kid. How did he manage to find a way for Willow to adore him so? "I hope so," he agreed. He got into the driver's seat and glanced back at Willow in the rear view mirror. All he could see was a head of dark hair because she had her head down, staring at the floorboard. He cracked a small smile and did his best to make a joke about it. "Don't act as if I am taking you to your worst nightmare," he teased, but he was truly uneasy. He pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the bowling alley.

--

Peyton chewed on her bottom lip as Noah cried. She hated to see him that way. She hated everything. Noah didn't deserve it. Felix didn't deserve it. Sure, Peyton was always thrown into the background. She was the only female grandchild. She just blended in, and although it was infuriating, it wasn't Noah's fault, or Felix's either. And they hadn't even done anything! "Please, stop blaming yourself," she stated. When he spoke again, she drew her gaze to Josh. "Maybe he is right. This is our mess to clean up."

893Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:08 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie was trying to find a topic to talk about with Willow because none of this was going well so far. "Hey Willow, what is your favorite subject in school?" she asked her curiously. Maybe if they liked the same things they could talk about it. There had to be something that they had in common. Something simple but still something! She gave Tyson a small smile. He tried. He really did.

Josh looked at Peyton for a moment. "No. I may not be family, but I might as well be. Noah is like my bother, and I am not leaving him at a time like this. No matter how much we joke around with him, Felix is my friend too," he said. He couldn't leave his friends just like that. Noah looked up at Josh, and he hugged him tightly. "I just don't want to lose my best friend too," he said quietly. "You won't lose me, Noah," he said.

894Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:30 am

wills

wills

Tyson would glance into the rear view mirror every now and again. He just wished he had Dayton's skills. He could be as horrible as he wanted, it seemed, and Willow still stuck around. Willow lifted her gaze to Mackenzie and cracked a half smile. "I like English and Science..," she answered after a moment. Tyson rose a brow but simply nodded to him. Well, Aimee really wasn't kidding.

--

"You aren't a Sherwood, but you may as well be," Peyton muttered under her breath before she dropped her gaze to the ground. "But fine, do what you want," she added on after a moment. Instead, she turned her attention to Noah and sighed when he spoke again. "You aren't going to lose anyone else, Noah. And we are going to get Fe back. It's going to be fine."

895Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:00 am

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie smiled a bit at her answer. "Really? I love English. I can do science, but your brother is better at it than I am," she said with a small smile. "What is your favorite thing to do in English? Write, poetry, read?" she said, thinking of all the things that she liked to do. "And What do you like about science?"

Josh gave Peyton a smile. "Well I have been around you guys all my life," he said before he picked Noah up. "You ready to go back to the room?" he asked, and Noah gave a small nod. "Let's go," he said before walking them both back to the room. When he got there, he set Noah down in one of the seats and looked at everyone who was there.

896Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:07 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a half smile at her words and twiddled her thumbs to try to ease her nervousness a bit. "I like to read...at least when it isn't about history," she replied after a moment. Tyson attempted to not tense up at that. Sure, Aimee had said that Willow hated history, but he hadn't thought it was that bad. Maybe he was just too into history himself to notice. Willow lifted her head as Mackenzie asked the second question. "I like the experiments. I heard there was this one famous...what was she called...chemist who helped a lot with the revolutions and the war."

--

Peyton forced a small smile of her own. She honestly didn't want to go back herself, but she followed anyway. However, she stopped in her tracks when she noticed Astrid sitting on the floor. A frown was then plastered on her face. "Noah, why is she here?" she said; the words came out sharper than she had meant for them too. Yet, she had a burning hatred for Astrid. The girl didn't even realize what she had put Noah through, and then, on top of all that, she was planning to kill him.

897Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie tried to give her the best comforting look she could when she heard Willow's comment about history. "Hey, it's okay," she said, and she shook his hand. She looked back at Willow when she spoke, and she smiled brightly. "You mean Maria Winters? She is a good friend of my father's if you want to talk to her. I'm sure I could set it up," she said. Anything to make her happy.

Noah narrowed his eyes at his sister's harsh words. "She's here because I love her, and if you have a problem with that, you can get out," he said bitterly, but Josh glared at him. "Hey, calm down, Noah. This isn't like you," he said, and he looked over at Peyton. "Can you come outside with me?" he asked, and he took her wrist before she could object and drug her out of the room.

898Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:01 pm

wills

wills

Tyson simply nodded and tried to smile at Willow too. "Yeah, it is fine," he whispered as he parked in the parking lot. It was still hard to believe that Willow didn't seem to like history period. Willow tilted her head as Mackenzie brought up Maria and half smiled. "That would be cool," she whispered with a small smile. Tyson was at least glad to see that she wasn't having a terrible time. He hoped everything would work out for the best.

--

Peyton was thrown off by Noah's reaction. She was rendered speechless. "So that's how it will be, huh," she muttered, crossing her arms over her chest. As Josh turned his attention to her, she was trying her best not to blow her top. As she stumbled after him, she muttered over her shoulder, "Just remember who was always there for you when she wasn't." She leaned against the wall outside the hospital room.

899Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie gave Tyson a smile, and she looked over at Willow. "Tell me if you want to meet anyone else. I'm sure that I can set it up. I mean, I know history isn't you thing, but still. it would be cool," she said, and she leaned back in her seat. Maybe things would brighten up.

Josh grabbed her arm, and he looked into her eyes once they were out of the room. "Peyton, calm down. He isn't the Noah we know. Do you realize what he has been through? He has seen people die and had killed. He isn't in his right mind," he said, and he looked down at her. "Just calm down and wit a bit. He will be out Noah soon again," he said quietly, and he let go of her.

900Hunger Games 2 - Page 36 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:30 pm

wills

wills

Willow nodded slowly and cracked a half smile. "Uh, yeah. I will tell you," she agreed. Tyson killed the engine and offered his sister a small smile. "Come on, let's bowl," he said and got out. Willow had barely stepped out of the car when Tyson picked her up and gave her a piggy back ride. Tyson cracked a small smile when he heard her giggles. Well, there was a start at least.

--

Peyton pressed her lips into a thin line and let out a long, frustrated sigh. She knew Josh was right, but it was so irritating. "I know...I know. But he is choosing her over me, his own sister. You know just as much as I do what he had went through. I was there through it all," she muttered. "He is all I have, Josh. My parents don't seem to care too much about me. It is always about Noah."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 36 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum