Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games 2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 40]

451Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 7:56 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave him a small smile, and she squeezed his hand. "I'm sure that I can change his views on you. Maybe it was just because you were dating Mackenzie at the time," she said to him as she thought about it. He probably saw Mackenzie as a daughter, and a guy walking up with the stench of cigarette some would raise a red flag.

Noah smiled, and he rolled his eyes at what she said. "I apologize. How are you? You are looking beautiful tonight," he said, and he listened to her as she explained what happened to her friend. "Wow, that's worse than my friends," he said with a small laugh, and he hesitantly put his arm behind he couch and around her, trying to make it look like he was just getting comfortable. "Oh, I was just wondering. You looked pretty lonely," he told her, and he smiled lightly. "Can't have you being lonely at a party, now can we?" he asked her, raising a brow.

452Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 8:07 am

wills

wills

Dayton nodded in agreement. "I guess you are right," he said thoughtfully. But he couldn't help but feel the suspicion that it may not change. He hoped that it would, however. It would make things a bit easier. "Even if he doesn't hate me, I am sure a lot of people close to him do. I am surprised I can even still talk to Mackenzie," he said with an uneasy chuckle. It wasn't fun being disliked.

--

Astrid arched a brow at the compliment. "Flattering won't get you anywhere, Noah," she said. She was going to really have to work on disliking this guy or steering clear of him. He wasn't making it that easy to hate him. She nodded at his comment. "Yeah, it is pretty bad," she agreed. She mentally cursed Piper for abandoning her. She tried not to notice when he put an arm around her. Nope, he wasn't making this easy at all. "If you put it that way," she said with an eye roll. "So what's it like, being so well known?"

453Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 8:22 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée gave him a small smile. "I'm sure he will love you within a few months. I'll make sure to tell him how amazing you are each night at dinner. I might even be able to invite you," she said, and he kissed him. She was just glad that they were off bad topics. When he spoke, she have him a wink. "Maybe that's telling you something. Maybe they really do like you. Mackenzie's Dad hasn't killed you yet," she said with a laugh.

Noah smirked when she spoke. "Who said I was trying to flatter you? It was simply a complement," he said, and he looked down at her when she asked the question. "I guess it's okay. It can be fun at time, but really annoying other times. Everyone wants to be friends with the president's kid, just because my father is the president. They say that it's so cool, but it's not. Dad was never able to be home a lot when I was smaller. Only after fifteen years has he been able to actually be with his family a sensible amount of time," he said, and he closed his eyes. His father didn't deserve to work as hard as he did.

454Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 8:30 am

wills

wills

Dayton chuckled and shook his head. "I don't want him to get sick of me before he even meets me," he told her, hiding a half smile. He then thought about it and shrugged. Drake was an odd one. He would be surprised if he even let him stand in his doorway. But who knows. Aimee could be right. It could have just been the fact that it was Mackenzie he was taking out on a date.

--

Astrid lightly crossed her arms over her chest and listened to what he had to say. "Well, if it makes you feel better, I didn't want to be friends with the president's kid," she said, then paused. Okay, that came out a bit wrong. But it was the cold truth. It would cause problems between her and her father. "That came out worse than I meant it to," she said, awkwardly shrugging. She was a normally an easygoing person, good at talking to people. It wasn't working out very well at this moment however. "My dad is the opposite. He is always breathing down my neck. I think it is because he is a single parent, but...," she trailed and shrugged.

455Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 5:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled at him, and she squeezed his hand. She laughed, and she rolled her eyes. "I'm sure that he won't get tired of you. Can anyone?" she asked him with a small smile, and she hugged him. She began to think of what it would be like in a new house, staying in one for forever. It sure would be a change.

Noah's smile dissolved from his face when he heard her words. That wasn't very positive, but he wasn't going to speak about it. When she spoke again, he shrugged. "It's okay. It's not like you really meant all of it," he said, and he listened to her as she spoke about her father. "My Dad is like that with my sister. It's insane really," he said with a small laugh, and he looked down at her. "So, I was wondering if maybe we could hang out together sometime. Just you and me," he said to her, thinking of ways that he could go on a date with her. Or would it be considered a date?

456Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 6:24 pm

wills

wills

Dayton rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I am sure plenty of people get tired of me," he replied with a long sigh. He was even tired of himself. He offered her a half smile and shrugged. "But it doesn't matter." He was used to being unwanted, so it didn't matter all that much in the end anyway. "How are you feeling...," he asked after a moment's thought.

--

Astrid cracked a half smile at the comment of his father. But she quickly forced it off her face. Her father despised the president. No matter how nice he seemed, she just needed to go by his judgment. Yet, she just didn't understand why. She barely knew anything about her own family. She remembered asking about her grandparents before, and he would instantly brush it off. She snapped out of her thoughts when Noah asked the question. "You want to hang out with me?" she repeated. It was a death threat waiting to happen.

457Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 8:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée shook her head. "Nah, I don't think that. Heck, I haven't gotten tired of you," she told him, and she smiled lightly, kissing his cheek. "I don't see how exactly anyone could get tired of you," she told him. With Dayton, there was always something new. "I think people just over look you," she told him, and she gave him as much of a hug as she could.

Noah couldn't help but laugh at her question. "Yeah. I believe that I have said I wanted to spend time with you at least twice now. I have a feeling you are doubting me. How about you and I go to dinner next week. We can put your suspicions to the test," he told her with a small smirk, and he tried his best not to look really happy. All he wanted to do was go out with her, but she seemed to not like him very much. "I'll take you wherever. You just say the words," he told her. He planned on doing something so much more than just dinner.

458Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 8:31 pm

wills

wills

"Why do I find that so hard to believe?" Dayton asked, arching a brow. Most people tolerated him; some didn't even do that. He would have said more but Tyson stepped into the room. He could already see the disapproving look on his face. Dayton stood and ran a hand through his hair. "I don't need a lecture. I know," he muttered. He shouldn't have went all out on the doctor but he had to make sure she was okay.

--

Astrid remained quiet for a moment. She knew it was a bad idea. It was a terrible idea. Her father knew a great deal about technology. It wouldn't take much for him to find her if he even suspected she lied about where she was. "Okay, fine. If you really want to," she said finally, shrugging. "But can I ask you something?" She paused, opened her mouth to ask, but then instantly closed it as Piper decided to show up at that time. "There you are," Piper said, as enthusiastic as ever. "Oh, hey Noah."

459Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 8:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée shook her head lightly. "I guess it might be because you are hard on yourself. I see it, you know. It might also be because I do the exact same thing," she told him. She always hated herself, and there was no changing that. She looked up when Tyson came in, and she bit her lip. She knew that he was probably going to get on to Dayton, but she didn't want them to get mad at each other. "Where are Mackenzie and Willow?" she asked him, trying to change the subject.

Noah couldn't contain his smile as she agreed to it. He looked like a fool, but he could care less. He nodded at her next question. "Yeah, ask me anything. I'm open to all," he said, and he leaned back, trying to get a bit more comfortable. He was ready to answer the question she was going to give, but suddenly Piper appeared. "Hey, Piper. How are you liking the party so far?" he asked her politely. He wanted to make sure everyone was happy, even if they weren't his friend and it wasn't even his party. "Any way you think I could make this party better? I am planning on having one like this soon myself. My sixteenth birthday is coming up. My mother insists I throw a huge party with my sister," he said with a small laugh.

460Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 9:11 pm

wills

wills

Dayton moved to lean against the wall. He let out a long sigh. He tried to keep his cool and not say anything. He didn't want a fight. Not right now. When she asked the question, Tyson sighed and pulled out his phone. "Mackenzie took Willow out to get ice cream. Willow was worried about you, and her distractions weren't working very well until food was mentioned," he said, sighing.

--

Astrid awkwardly stood as Piper basically forced her to stand. Well, it could wait, and if she didn't get to find out, so be it. Piper was a bubble of energy, which was normally comforting. But it was rather annoying at this moment. "It's great," she said. Astrid could tell she would have went on babbling about who knows what but Noah spoke again. Astrid arched a brow and shrugged. "Well, you are the president's son. You must have a lot of connections," she said after a moment. As typical Piper would do, she was heading off once more.

461Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 9:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée listened to Tyson, and she glanced at the ground. She nodded as she listened. Soon enough, the door opened with Mackenzie hold both of their ice creams and two extra. "I got you guys some incase you needed any. I suggest you get them down before I either drop the or they melt," she said with a small laugh, and she started to set down everything.

Noah nodded as he took in what Piper said. "Well I'm glad you like it. Tell me if there is anything I can do to make it better," he said, and son enough, she was off again. She is just a bundle of energy, isn't she?" he asked with a small laugh. Piper sure was different. Not his kind of girl, but he wouldn't mind being friends with her. "So, what was that question you were going to ask me?" he asked her curiously. He was dying to know what she had in mind.

462Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 10:04 pm

wills

wills

Dayton was in no mood for ice cream. However, he politely sent a smile Mackenzie's way. He nodded to Aimée to tell her she could have it if she wanted it. He watched as Willow scurried up to the bed and stood on her tip toes to see Aimée better. "Are you okay?" she asked. Tyson was about to reach out to have Willow step back but Dayton just shook her head. She looked up to him and Aimée both. He was sure it would be hard for her to just walk away. No need for trouble now.

--

Astrid shook her head and sighed. "I can never keep up with her," she whispered, glancing back at where Piper had disappeared into the crowd of people. Well, so much for following after her. As he asked the question, she reconsidered it and ran a hand through her hair. She had thought of a different, more important question. One she wondered about for so long. "How much do you happen to know about Damon and Star Matthews?" It was a miracle she knew her grandparents names. If she could find out about them, maybe she could know why her father despised Dimitri so much. If there was a reason.

463Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 10:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée could tell that Tyson was in a bad mood, and she sure wasn't the only one to see it. Mackenzie sat down beside him and kissed his head. "Are you okay?" she asked him quietly. Aimée gave a smile to Willow. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me," she said, and she smiled lightly, motioning for her to get closer. "I have a secret. When I get out, we can prank your brother and Dayton," she whispered in her ear, even though it hurt to move like that.

Noah chuckled when she spoke about Piper. "I can see the same way. Some of my friends are like that. I don't even bother keeping up with them half of the time," he said. Her question made him pause for a moment. Damon and Star Matthews? Why in the world did she want to know about them? "I know quite a bit, but I'm sure other people know more. They were close friends of my grandfather and father during the rebellion and war times. I know that Damon was murdered, but by who was never told to me. I have a feeling they know. Maybe I can take you to Drake if you really want to know about them. He was very close with them," he told her.

464Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 10:39 pm

wills

wills

Tyson glanced over at Mackenzie and nodded. "I'm fine," he said quietly, sighing. He glanced over at Willow, who had a wide grin on her face. Well, he shouldn't be so surprised. Willow grinned at her words and tried to remain quiet. "Really?" she asked excitedly. Her grin grew as she thought about it. She would love to pull one over on Dayton. It would be fun to see him taken off guard.

--

Astrid frowned as she gained the new information. She hadn't known that from the history books. It was old news now so it wasn't taught as often, or at least not minor participants. She heard about Drake and Dimitri Sherwood all day long. She frowned as she listened to it all. She had never met her grandparents. Her father didn't even talk about her mother so her grandparents were way out of the question. As he mentioned asking Drake, she hesitated. "Uh," she began, dropping her gaze to the ground. "Maybe," she said, unsure. It just didn't add up. If her grandparents were close with the Sherwoods, why weren't her father and Dimitri close?

465Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Fri May 22, 2015 10:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Mackenzie kept her gaze on him a moment longer before she gave him a small nod. She still didn't really believe him, but she didn't say anything. Aimée nodded when she asked, and she giggled, trying to hide the pain. "You can start thinking of ideas. Make sure it's something he will never be expecting," she said, winking.

Noah watched her for a few moments. "If I'm lucky, I might even get you to talk with Star. She doesn't like the subject, but maybe I can get something out of her," he said, and he glanced down at Astrid once more. "Do you think I could ask a question of my own now?" he asked her, and after a moment, he asked the question that had been bugging him for a bit. "Why is it that every time I mention my family, you don't seem to like it. If it's something my father has done, tell me and I'll have him right it," he said.

466Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 23, 2015 4:52 pm

wills

wills

Tyson glanced at his sister once more. He watched her closely, being sure she didn't mess with Aimée. Willow nodded happily and grinned from ear to ear. "I will," she said with a determined voice. She was trying to contain some of her excitement but it wasn't working out. Dayton came over and rolled his eyes. "Scheming things is not a good idea."

--

Astrid half smiled at that. Maybe she could find out a thing or two. Maybe she knew why there are tensions. Or maybe she wouldn't believe she had a granddaughter. As far as she knew, her father didn't keep in touch with his parents...or parent. She furrowed her brows as he asked for a question and said, "That was a question." However, she remained quiet as he asked the question. She glanced away when he did. "Uh," she began. "There is just some...tension between my father and your family. He never tells me why but he....doesn't like them and wants me to not like them...too." She was grateful when her phone buzzed in her lap. A text from her father. "Look, I have to find Piper and go. My dad is expecting me to be home," she said, awkwardly standing.

467Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 23, 2015 6:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée couldn't help but laugh a bit. She smiled, and she gave Dayton a kiss. "Don't worry, it makes her happy," she said, and she hugged him tightly, or as tightly as she could without hurting herself more than she already hurt. "I love you," she told him. Mackenzie looked over at them, and she smiled softly before looking at Tyson. "Are you going to be okay?" she asked quietly.

Noah listened to her, and he bit his lip. He hadn't really be aware of the fact that his father could have enemies. Everyone he knew loved him. Sure, he had heard stories from his father and at school about how he was hurt during the war and almost assassinated, but that was back then. Could people really hate his father so much now? "I didn't really know that. I guess I was pretty blind to the fact that people could dislike my father," he said. When she spoke, he quickly got up. "Here, let me help. I can have Josh drive you home or something," he said, and he bit his lip nervously. He wanted to more spend time with her.

468Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 23, 2015 8:16 pm

wills

wills

Dayton hugged her back as gently as he could. She was already hurt enough, and he doubted it would take much to break her even more. "I...love you too," he whispered after a moment. It was the first time he had said the actual words. Yet, he didn't regret them. Willow, having enough of the mushy stuff, left him. Tyson glanced at Willow as she strode over to where her ice cream was. "Yeah, I guess. Just sometimes...sometimes I wish she would look up to me y'know. I am the one who was like a father to her, not Dayton."

--

Astrid shook her head and muttered, "I shouldn't have said that. That can get my dad into a lot of trouble." She felt idiotic then. Of course Noah would go off and tell his father. There was no need for people to worried about an assassinated president. She mentally slapped herself. Nice going Astrid. She was about to walk off but came to a pause when he spoke again. "Uh," she began awkwardly, twiddling her thumbs. "Okay," she whispered after s moment. She couldn't believe he was even still talking to her. She just told him that her family didn't like theirs, and he still didn't leave. So much for taking the easy way out.

469Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 23, 2015 10:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Aimée smiled brightly when he said that he loved her, and she held his hand tightly. "What would I do without you?" she asked him quietly, and she closed her eyes. He was amazing to say the least. "How was I so lucky to end up with you?" she asked him quietly. Mackenzie smiled lightly, and she took his hand. "I understand where you are coming from, but I don't think you can change who she looks up to. And you shouldn't think that she doesn't at all. Until your father came along, you were her only father figure. I think that ever since David came back, she has sort of accepted him as her father figure and then Dayton...I'm not really sure how she gets a role model out of him. Maybe it's because she sees the side of him that Aimée does," she said quietly.

Noah quickly followed her. "How could that get your dad in trouble?" he asked her oddly. He soon came to Josh, and he bit his lip. "Hey, can you take Astrid and Piper home? I'll ride with," he said, and he grabbed his keys before he could object. Josh narrowed his eyes slightly. "I swear, the guy can be nice sometimes, but I feel like he thinks he's entitled to everything," he said. He walked around the house, searching for Piper. After a few minutes, he found her dancing, and he grabbed her arm. "Come on, we are headed home," he said, and he dragged her out of the house and to the car. Noah had already gotten the car started and the doors open for everyone. "Sometimes I hate your good intentions," Josh said.

470Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sat May 23, 2015 10:51 pm

wills

wills

Dayton chuckled and said, "I don't know. Sometimes I wonder if your life would be a whole lot safer if not better." He shook his head. He knew he came with a lot of trouble. His family was something crazy. Yet, he doubted he could be without Amiée. Tyson sighed and held her hand a bit tighter. She had a point. Yet, he couldn't help but feel envious. "I don't know. I wouldn't care that she looked up to him if she looked up to me just a bit more. But, it just doesn't seem that way. I mean, I am her brother." His family and Mackenzie meant a lot to him.

--

Astrid would have opened her mouth to say that it was fine but Josh had already left. She waited outside the car, hugging her arms around her. She half hoped her dad had fallen asleep already. She would rather not have a long discussion with him. She relaxed slightly when Piper and Josh showed up. She grabbed Piper's arm and got into the car with Piper following. "It's not a bad thing to be nice...," she muttered then frowned. Did she just stand up for Noah? She pressed her lips into a thin line and sank into the car cushions. Thankfully, Piper was still a ball of energy. "That was a great party," she said, grinning from ear to ear. Sometimes Piper's enthusiasm was comforting, yet it was getting rather annoying for Astrid.

471Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 12:06 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée looked up at him, and she shook her head. "I couldn't imagine a world without Dayton," she said with a small smile, and she glanced down at their hands. Without Dayton, she would be completely lost. Mackenzie thought about what he said for a moment or two. "Well, if you want her to look up to you, spend more time with her. She is enjoying Dayton because he is with her a lot. He babysits her for crying out loud. Just spend one day with her. Take her out to eat, take her shopping. Take her to Chuck E Cheese or something like that. She'll love you forever," she told him with a smile, and she kissed his cheek.

Noah rose a brow when she seemed to actually be standing up for him. Not usual behavior for her, but he liked it. Josh rolled his eyes. "He's overly nice," he said, and Noah shook his head, raising his hand. "I would like to object," he said, but before he could continue, Josh interrupted him. "Objection denied. Now shut up so I can drive," he said, and Noah rolled his eyes before buckling up. He took a look back at Piper and Astrid. "Really? Well, if there is anything you would like to have at my party, just say the words. I'll add it to the list just for you."

472Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 1:13 am

wills

wills

Dayton sighed and planted a kiss on her forehead. "I wonder what you even see in me," he said with a shake of his head. He was nothing much at all. Yet, she still somehow liked him. Tyson considered her words before he needed in agreement. She was right. If he spent more time with her, she may look up to him more. Who knows, maybe there was something in Dayton that many people didn't see, and she happened to see it because she was younger and less judgmental. "You are right," he agreed finally, half smiling.

--

Astrid rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath, "What a jerk." She then mentally slapped herself for saying so. Sticking up for Noah was not a good idea. Her father didn't like him enough as it was. There didn't need to be more of a reason for him to hate his family. Piper opened her mouth to pipe in a few ideas but Astrid spoke first. "Do you-" she began, but then Piper elbowed her in the side. "Ow. I was going to ask if he had a pool thank you."

473Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 1:19 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée shrugged, and she looked up at him. "I'm not sure what you see in me to b honest," she told him. She knew that her and Dayton were just alike. They had the lowest amount of self-esteem. Mackenzie smiled when he agreed, and she kissed him. "I'll even help and see what she wants to do. She'll adore you by the end of the day," she told him.

Noah couldn't contain his smile. She was standing up for him. When she asked the question, he laughed a bit at the two girls bickering before he answered. "Yeah, I do," he said. He thought back to the days when his father would get home and take him to the pool for his swimming lessons. He practically grew up in a pool. He would have done competitive swimming, but he decided instead to learn guitar. Maybe that would come in handy when he was alone with Astrid.

474Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 1:40 am

wills

wills

Dayton shook his head and sighed. "Well I guess we are both just confused then," he said with a chuckle. They were both still together despite it all. Tyson half smiled and returned the kiss. He always became happier with Mackenzie. He was one lucky guy. "That would be great if you helped," he agreed. Speaking of Willow, she came over and sat down on Tyson's lap.

--

Astrid smiled slightly at that. She always liked swimming; she remembered begging her dad to go to the community swimming pool. She dropped her gaze down to the ground thoughtfully. "Good, I like swimming," she said with a shrug. Piper gave Astrid a pointed look, which Astrid only responded with an eye roll. She then quickly remembered her father and let out a long sigh. There was no way she would get away with going to his party.

475Hunger Games 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: Hunger Games 2 Sun May 24, 2015 1:56 am

squid.

squid.

Aimée laughed, and she nodded in agreement with him. She was a mess, but so was he. They were just going to have to be messes together, and she was totally fine with that. As long as she had someone like Dayton by her side, she was good. Mackenzie smiled lightly when Willow came over. "Hey Willow, if you could go to one place in town, where would it be?" she asked her.

Noah smiled when she said that she liked swimming. "Me too," he said, but then he realized that he probably sounded like he was just saying something to make it sound like they were a good watch. "A pool party it will be," he said, and he glanced at Josh who was laughing. "Your Dad is going to kill you. You know he hates anything to do with the pool," he said, and Noah sighed. "Yeah, I know, but he is just going to gave to get over it. He doesn't have to swim," he said, rolling his eyes.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum