Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:00 am

wills

wills

Livia tried to speak but the crying prevented it. Instead, she just simply returned Angel's hug, although it hurt. Drake soon followed and wrapped his arms lightly around them. Then, he noticed the wound. He didn't speak, however. She had just lost Brandon, which was another loss for them all.

77Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:06 am

squid.

squid.

Angel hugged her friend, and eh closed her eyes as she thought about Brandon. She wouldn't say it to Livia since it sounded stupid and cliché, but she really did think that he was in a better place. He wasn't in the games anymore. She ended up crying with Livia.

78Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:11 am

wills

wills

{timeskip?

79Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:17 am

squid.

squid.

{yeah, when to?

80Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:22 am

wills

wills

{when she becomes infected or just when she dies?

81Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:09 am

squid.

squid.

{probably just to when she dies.

82Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:40 am

wills

wills

{okey dokey.

Livia had been gathering the herbs, like she normally would do. However, her arm had been killing her the past few days. It wasn't until recently when it became unbearable. She had to take another break and gritted her teeth. She didn't tell Angel or Drake, but she was fearing she was dying. Sitting down on the touch bark of the tree, she held her arm and tried not to cry out. She was white as a sheet. Drake had raced over just as she fell to the ground. He reached for her but she just numbly shook his head. That was the last thing she would ever do. A bomb fired. Drake felt a hollowness he never had before. All of his friends were gone. He turned to Angel and grabbed her hand. He had to make her promise something. "Angel, if there is anyone I want to leave out of here...it is you," he began, but then gripped her hands tighter. "If I die...do what you can to win. I will do the same for you."

83Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games AU Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:56 am

squid.

squid.

Angel had been gathering up the few herbs that she knew ho to use. Her eyes widened when she saw Livia fall, and she raced over to her. By then, she was too late. Her eyes were wide in shock. Her best friend was dead. She began crying, and she hugged Drake tightly. When he spoke, she gave him a slow nod. She didn't want to, but she knew that was what she would have to do.

84Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:03 am

wills

wills

Drake rubbed her back lightly and watched as the hovercraft came to collect Livia. He turned his gaze back to Angel and held her hands tightly. The tides had turned. It was getting near the tail end of the games. "Let's pack up camp. I want this ended," he stated before taking her hand in his own and gathering what would be needed.

85Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:39 am

squid.

squid.

Angel looked at Drake in shock. He was going to pack up the camp. She looked away before she began to pack up a few things. She was worried that they would run into Drake. She packed up a little bit of food before she took her now and arrows. "I love you," she told Drake quietly.

86Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:17 am

wills

wills

Drake glanced to the herbs Livia had gathered. He kicked them, letting them scatter and settle back down onto the too green grass. He stared up at the sky. It was much too much. Too green, too blue. Too much of everything to be real. Which is why he hated the arena. His father would be disappointed in him. He was a fighter. He was meant for this. But he never wanted it. He brushed his thoughts away. Thinking too much of his family made him think of his dead sister. If he couldn't do it for his parents, he had to do it for her. He couldn't save her; he had to at least make it through this until the very end for her. He grabbed Angel's hand and led the way out. His withdrew his sword and held it tightly in his hands. "Zack," he began with a deep sigh. "We are coming."

87Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel bit her lip nervously as she looked up at Drake. She had no doubt that they could fight, but she was just terrified of Zack. She was sure that he was the one to kill Brandon. She began to walk with Drake. After a while of following the river, she thought that they would find shelter soon, but that came crashing down when She heard someone behind them. Zack and his girlfriend Devon stepped out. Zack smirked evilly. "Look at who we found," he said, and he circled them both. "Let's finish them," he said, and he quickly drew his sword and attack Drake. Devon went straight for Angel and tackled her roughly, starting to choke her.

88Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:59 pm

wills

wills

Drake scowled when Zack approached them with his ugly a** girlfriend. He held his sword a bit tighter and eyed him angrily. When Devon attacked Angel, he wanted to kill her right then. That distraction served as a key to open a door for Zack. He quickly turned on him and slashed towards him with his sword. He paced around him; he tried to remain calm. However, he threw another worried glance at Angel. She could do this. He had to believe it.

89Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Zack smirked, and he used every opportunity that he had to strike at Drake. He thought that he was going to win, but that though went away when he heard a pained cry from Devon. His eyes widened, and he heard the canon before he saw her. All he saw was red. Angel was slowly trying to get up. Once she stood, she looked up at Drake. Zack rushed over to her, and he plunged his sword into her, making her gasp. She kept her gaze on Drake, but Zack grabbed her face roughly. "Look at me. I want to be the last thing you ever see," he said bitterly.

90Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:29 pm

wills

wills

Drake tensed when he heard the canon fired. But Angel was alive. Her opponent wasn't. He would have relaxed if Zack had not scurried off. He glared as he saw the events play out. Everything inside of his unraveled. He had been hurt before like this. However, nothing could compare how he felt now. Losing his sister wasn't like losing Angel. Losing Angel was ten times worse. He didn't cry. He didn't scream. Though, he wanted to do both. Instead, stealthy like a lion watching its prey, he moved forward. "I hate you," he snapped before raked his sword in a clean sweep down Zack's back.

91Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Zack was too busy with his revenge to know that Drake was going up behind him. He cried out in pain when he was hit, but soon a canon fired. He was dead. Angel fell to the ground, holding on by a thread. She knew that she was going to die soon. She just didn't want to accept it. She wanted to stay with Drake forever. She slowly pulled the sword out, and she took a few shallow breaths. "Drake Sherwood...I love you so much. I'm sorry it had to be this way. Promise me you will move on," she said quietly.

92Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:44 pm

wills

wills

Drake quickly moved past Zack as he fell to the ground and grabbed Angel's hand. He was already losing her. It tore at his heart. It was just the two of them. He had always dreamed of winning. But not like this. He didn't want to win if it meant losing Angel. He pulled her close, despite the blood. "Angel, I can never promise that," he whispered, looking over her face sadly. The tears appeared in his eyes. He ran a hand lightly over her face. Delicate. Like a flower. "Angel, I love you to the moon and back."

93Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel tried her best to hide the pain, but it wasn't working very well. She hugged him tightly, and she managed to give him a kiss. "I'll never forget you," she whispered. She pain was getting unbearable. She rested her head on his chest, and she slowly quit breathing. She looked like she was simply sleeping. The canon soon fried, and she announced game on. "The winner of this year's games, Drake Sherwood!"

94Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:01 pm

wills

wills

Drake returned the kiss and tried to manage a smile. For her. He needed her to see him one last time like this. Strong. Almost happy. He felt the pain of the words and held her closer. It was easier to look at her when she appeared to be sleeping. It hurt, because he knew she would never wake up. "Yeah. I will never forget you too," he whispered before letting go. And as he stood, he looked up at the hovercraft. Finally, he let the tears fall across his cheeks.

95Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:30 pm

squid.

squid.

{should we timeskip? I have an idea.

96Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:10 pm

wills

wills

{what is it?

97Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:14 pm

squid.

squid.

{ maybe Drake could be on the victory tour and see Angel's family.

98Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:01 pm

wills

wills

{but wait....I don't think he ever met them until wayyyy later when Angel was back....

99Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:29 pm

squid.

squid.

{we don't have to xD we can skip to Annalise and Maddox

100Hunger Games - Page 4 Empty Re: Hunger Games Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:15 am

wills

wills

{it doesn't matter to me. Whatever you want to do.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum