Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:16 am

{ We can go on and switch to them.

View user profile

102 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:24 am

{okey dokey. Do you want me to start? c:

View user profile

103 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:25 am

{yes please Smile

View user profile

104 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:42 am

Staring into a small mirror, Annalise worried with her lower lip. Five years ago, she supposedly died. She hated to think her family thought she was dead. The Capital had shown her mercy, or that is what they liked to call it. They told everyone she was dead, gave her a pretty nasty scar, and sent her off to Thirteen. Her brother won the games the year before. She was so immensely proud of him, but she would never be able to tell him that. Her father was the only one who knew she was alive. With a heavy sigh, she left her little room space and towards the dining area. She tried to tell herself her life could be worse. She could be an Avox. Or dead. However, she knew her "death" had taken a toll on her family. She wouldn't doubt if Drake blamed himself.

View user profile

105 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:49 am

Maddox looked over himself in the mirror, fixing his head. He needed to look god. Not only was he the president's son so he was set to high standards, but he also had a huge crush on Annalise Sherwood. She was just so perfect and pretty and...amazing. He smiled lightly before he walked into the lunchroom. He grabbed himself and plate and began to fill it. Once he had a plate, he looked around for an open seat, hopefully beside Annalise.

View user profile

106 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:03 am

Annalise wondered her way down the line and tried to take her mind off of her family. That was like trying to smile and say she loved the Capital. She picked out the lunch and tried not to wrinkle her nose. It wasn't appealing, but Thirteen wanted its residents to "be in the utmost health". She couldn't count the times she had heard that one. She seated herself at a lone table, considering she didn't have many friends.

View user profile

107 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:10 am

Maddox looked around, and he smiled when he saw Annalise sitting by herself. He walked over to her, and he sat down beside her. "I hope this seat isn't taken," he said, and he looked over at her. He let out a small smirk. "But if it is, too bad," he said, and he looked down at her. He was at least half a foot taller than her. He was pretty tall for his age, but he got it from his father.

View user profile

108 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:16 am

Nudging the food around her plate, Annalise nearly jumped when she heard a voice. It wasn't often that she ever had someone to eat with. She gave Maddox a once over. She had heard a lot about him, and most of those things weren't good. She cracked a half smile before she said rather sarcastically, "Actually, this whole table is taken. I have a lot of friends. Haven't you heard?"

View user profile

109 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:21 am

Maddox smirked when he heard her. "A witty woman. I like it," he said, and he chuckled lightly. "And yes, you are so popular that I have heard everything there is to know about you," he said, and he smiled to himself on the ground. "You are very beautiful," he said to her quietly, and he looked away from her.

View user profile

110 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:27 am

Annalise rolled her eyes at his comment and tried to stifle a laugh. Well, one thing hadn't been wrong when the talk was about Maddox Kenway. He was definitely a flirt. "Everything, huh? And you still have an interest in me?" she asked, faking shock. Although, she was a bit shocked. The compliment made a blush creep across her cheeks. "So is that how you get every girl? A smile and a compliment?"

View user profile

111 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:32 am

Maddox smiled down at her, and he placed his arm around her. "No, it actually isn't how I get girls. The way that I get girls is my own technique. I'm hoping that it will work on you," he said with a smirk. "And yes, I do have a rather large interest in you," he said when she asked the question in a rather surprised tone.

View user profile

112 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:38 am

Annalise arched a brow as he spoke and attempted to hide a smirk. "Your own technique, huh?" she repeated with a slow smile. She glanced over at him thoughtfully. She couldn't be sure, but maybe he wasn't so bad. "And will I be allowed to know this...'technique'?" She glanced away at his comment, turning red. Oh, if Drake could see her now.

View user profile

113 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 7:24 am

Maddox smirked when she spoke, and he stayed quiet for a moment, looking like he was in deep thought. "No," he said after a moment. "I think you are different. My techniques are quotes. I may as well be reciting Gone With the Wind to someone," he said, rolling his eyes. "I would like to get to know you better before I do that."

View user profile

114 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 10:26 am

Annalise tilted her head and studied his face thoughtfully. "What happened to knowing everything about me?" she asked, arching a brow and trying to hide a smile. So, she had an attraction to Maddox. Kill her. Actually, Drake probably would... which brought her to say, "You do know who my family is, right?" Drake thought she was dead, but Maddox didn't have to know that. Not yet, anyway.

View user profile

115 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 11:51 am

Maddox shrugged, and he gave her a small smile. When she spoke, he nodded. "Yeah. You are Annalise Sherwood. Your brother won the last games," he said, and he regretted mentioning the games. It was probably a hard subject for her. "I guess you know who I am," he said quickly, trying to cover up for his mistake.

View user profile

116 Re: Hunger Games on Sat Apr 18, 2015 12:08 pm

Annalise rested her elbows on the table and rose her brows at his response. So he did know after all. She nodded her head lightly and thought back to when she had watched the games. She was pulled out of her thoughts when he spoke again. "Yeah, I do," she began, turning so she was facing him. "You are probably the safest man in Panem. Why are you here?" she asked.

View user profile

117 Re: Hunger Games on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:11 am

Maddox managed to give her a smile. He knew tht bringing up the games was a really stupid idea on his part, or as his dad said all the time, all of his ideas were stupid. He would never be able to be president. He didn't think like his father, he didn't act like this father. He wasn't his father. He shook his head when she spoke. "Your assumptions would be incorrect Annie. I am actually here because I was almost assassinated," he said to her.

View user profile

118 Re: Hunger Games on Sun Apr 19, 2015 1:56 am

Annalise's eyes widened slightly at the news. She hadn't expected that. Though, that wasn't the most shocking part of the whole sentence. He had called her Annie, something only her brother would call her. She shook her head and refocused. "Assassinated," she repeated, frowning. "Well, I was almost killed as well. So, I guess we are sort of alike then, Maddox Kenway."

View user profile

119 Re: Hunger Games on Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:07 am

Maddox nodded when she questioned the attempted assassination on him. "Yeah," he said, and he made sure that the last part of the sentence was quiet,"he isn't the best leader in the world, and people think he cares for me, but they are wrong. He didn't want to send me here. He more than likely wants me dead. I'm surprised I'm still alive to be honest," he said, and he closed his eyes. He hated his father so much.

View user profile

120 Re: Hunger Games on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:14 am

Averting her gaze down to her uneaten food, Annalise pressed her lips into a thin line. She wouldn't have thought that he would hate his son. "At least you are alive, and he can't have you killed. Not if he wants people to think he is a good president," she whispered, saying the last part bitterly. She knew she shouldn't, but she had to ask. "You have been outside Thirteen longer than I have....how is he doing? My brother?"

View user profile

121 Re: Hunger Games on Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:46 pm

Maddox bit his lip as he thought about his father-no. He wasn't his father. This guy was Peter. He wasn't his father. He closed his eyes and looked at the ground. "What's the point of being alive of no one love you," he said. When she asked about her brother, he sighed. "He's...not doing too well. He's still really shaken about that girl. I could see why," she said quietly.

View user profile

122 Re: Hunger Games on Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:06 pm

Annalise opened her mouth to reply but then closed it. He made a good point. Leaning back in her seat, she made the careless comment of, "What is the point of being alive when no one who loves you knows you are alive." Afterward, she mentally slapped herself. She didn't know this Maddox guy. She knew he was the president's son. She knew he was here because he was in danger. But he could be a spy. He could be anything. As the topic switched to her brother, she grasped for it. Her eyes slipped down to the floor when he replied. She shouldn't be surprised.

View user profile

123 Re: Hunger Games on Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:08 pm

Maddox looked down at her, and he gave her a smile. He couldn't believe what he was about to say, but maybe it would be good to say it. "What if people who like you know you're alive," he said, and he smiled down at the ground. "Sorry, that was really stupid," he said shyly. Why was he so bad when it came to girls?

View user profile

124 fetus maddox was the original dimitri on Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:01 pm

Annalise was staring down at her uneaten food when she heard what Maddox had to say. Her eyes snapped up to him and a blush betrayed her. "Maddox Kenway," she began, tilting her head to the side. "Did you just say you liked me?" she asked, trying to not seem too surprised by it.

View user profile

125 yas! xD on Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:29 am

Maddox looked at the ground, and his face was as red as a tomato. he probably looked so stupid. He smiled, and he shrugged. "It's like actually. Present tense," he told her with a small smirk.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum