Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hunger Games

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Sun Nov 16, 2014 11:59 pm

wills

wills

As much as he wanted to believe it, it still pained him to think that Star would never talk to him again. She was gone, really gone. "I..guess," he whispered brokenly.

27Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:04 am

squid.

squid.

Angel hugged him lightly. "She's away from the Capital, and thing about it. She is still with you, right here," she said, and she placed her hand on his heart. "She will never leave there," she told him with a small smile, trying to cheer him up.

28Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:22 am

wills

wills

Damon tried to feel comforted by her words, but it was hard to imagine his life, what remainder of it, without her. "Yeah," he agreed finally, half smiling.

29Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:42 am

squid.

squid.

Angel looked at him and she sighed. She couldn't even begin to imagine what he was going through. She was lose it if she lost Drake. "She would want you to be strong and move on."

30Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:59 pm

wills

wills

Damon kept his gaze down on the ground and traced patterns slowly. "I don't know if I can," he whispered softly, catching on his words.

31Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:03 am

squid.

squid.

Angel hugged him, and she sighed. "Damon, you are strong. You can do it, I just know it. Besides, Star isn't really gone. She's right here." She said and she placed her hand on his heart. She was a bit worried about Damon, but also that they had just lost their medical member.

32Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:51 pm

wills

wills

Damon hesitated, unsure of what to say. They had all lost someone today, but it was bound to happen sooner or later. "I guess," he agreed and then paused. He still had to avenge her death. "But before I can move on, I have to find the punk who killed her."

33Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel bit her lip as she listened to his speak. Of course he would want revenge for her death. All of them really did, but none more than Damon. "I'll help." She told him. She wanted him back on his feet and back to normal as soon as possible.

34Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:43 pm

wills

wills

Damon stood and glanced to Angel when she volunteered to help. He should have known she would. He nodded and glanced to the rest of their group. "If I am not back before tomorrow morning, go to find Angel," he stated. He wouldn't let her die, that was for sure.

35Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel smiled when he said that she could come. She quickly got up and she followed him. She glanced at Drake and she hugged him. "I'm sorry, but I have to do this. I'll be back soon." She said quietly.

36Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:12 pm

wills

wills

Drake hugged her in return and let out a long sigh. "Please be careful," he whispered pleadingly. Damon was already heading off; he glanced over his shoulder to make sure that Angel was following him or not.

37Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:15 am

squid.

squid.

Angel looked over at Drake, and she managed to give him a small smile. It was hard enough. "I promise I will be okay," she told him, and she quickly followed Damon, making sure that he wasn't going to leave her behind in the dust.

38Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:29 pm

wills

wills

Damon lead the way; he wanted nothing more than to find out who did this. He heard a rustle in the trees above. "Come on! Don't be scared," he snapped, frowning. He gripped his sword tightly, waiting impatiently.

39Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:10 am

squid.

squid.

Angel followed quickly behind him. "Damon, be careful. There could be other people than the person that killed Star here," she told him, and she placed her hand on his bicep in hopes of calming him down.

40Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:58 pm

wills

wills

Damon barely heard her; his eyes were looking for the enemy, the person who killed the one person he ever cared about. When she placed a hand on him, he flinched, ready. But it was only Angel. "I can't," he whispered, shaking his head and scowling out into the open. Rustles snapped his attention up to the tree. Seconds later, someone dropped to the ground.

41Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:51 am

squid.

squid.

Angel bit her lip nervously as she watched Damon. She had no idea what he was going through, but she wanted to help him the best she could. She looked around, and her eyes widened when someone dropped from the trees. She grabbed an arrow and pulled back her bow, aiming it at the person.

42Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:54 am

wills

wills

Damon, poised and ready, was about to go all ninja on the person. However, that ended when he felt pain as cold as ice run through his body. He dropped to his knees whilst gritting his teeth. It hurt; no, hurt didn't even describe the pain he felt. He felt a clenching sort of pain that he would have cried out from if he were alone. But he wasn't alone, and it would alert more. Sweat accumulated over his brow; he was losing focus quickly. Then so be it. He wouldn't be there anymore. He would be dead, but he would be with Star, wherever she may be. He could never, never imagine a life without her.

43Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was watching the trees closely, pointing her arrow at any tree that could possibly be holding someone, but she stopped when she saw Damon. Her eyes widened, and she dropped down beside him. "Damon!" she said quickly. She grabbed a knife and ripped some of her pant leg off, and she quickly pressed it to his wound. "Hey, you are going to be okay," she told him.

44Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:24 pm

wills

wills

Damon was clenching his teeth as the pain began to pick up. He breathed heavily and barely saw Angel as she dove into view. "Angel...," he whispered, blinking in and out of focus. "Angel...take care of yourself. Of the others. Drake will need you," he whispered hoarsely. He was slowly being pulled into abyss. "It's okay. I never wanted....," he began, but never finished. Damon's words would never be known. Damon Matthews was gone.

45Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel felt her blood running cold as she stared down at him with her eyes wide. She shook her head, trying to stop the tears that were flowing down her face. "Damon," she said, shaking him, but he wasn't moving. She heard the canon fire, and that was what snapped her back into reality. she quickly got up and began to run, but she wasn't running toward the camp.

46Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:28 pm

wills

wills

Drake jumped up when he heard the cannon fire; Angel could be gone, and that would ruin him. They weren't back yet, and that only made matters worse. "I will be back," he said to the others before cutting out on a run. "Angel?!" he yelled out. He didn't care if he attacked attention. He needed to find her.

47Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel found shelter near a tree. She was terrified that the person that had killed Damon and Star was after her. when she thought that she was alone, she sat down, and she ran her hand through her hair, trying not to cry, but that didn't last long. She could feel the tars falling down her face. All of a sudden, someone tackled her to the ground, making her let out a scream.

48Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:38 pm

wills

wills

Drake was sweating profusely, and he felt the pain of loss of breath. "Ange...!" he began to scream out again, but then he heard it. The scream was like a stab in the gut. They had her. "Angel!" he screamed. His voice was sour from screaming but there wasn't anything he could do. He skidded to a halt when he saw what was happening. He didn't wait a second as he slashed the sword across the attackers back.

49Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Angel was fighting off the attack, just keeping them from killing her. She could hear Drake scream for her, but she couldn't do anything. She was being held back as the person kept their grip on her throat. When Drake came and slashed at them, the weight was lifted off of her, and she heaved a few breaths, closing her eyes.

50Hunger Games - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunger Games Tue Apr 07, 2015 11:53 pm

wills

wills

Drake pushed whoever it was away and dropped down by her side. "Angel? Angel are you okay?" he whispered, touching her face gently. He was so worried he was about to lose her. "What happened? Are you okay?" he repeated. Worry was written all over his face. "Where is Damon?" he asked, the thought suddenly occurring to him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum