Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:31 am

squid.

squid.

Blake nodded, and he smiled a bit to himself. "Yeah. He talked about how I seemed so much happier eve since I met you, and then he said that I kept talking about you and he knew how I felt. I would always complain about how much he talked about Willow," he said, and he smiled a little bit to himself. It was all so perfect. Spencer finished off his drink, and he took a sip of water before putting his hand out, asking for hers. "A dance, Mrs. Winters?" he asked, even bowing a little bit. he tried his best to look as serious as possible, but he was cracking up.

Apollo smirked as he watched him, and he made a tsking noise. "That's just what you think. You don't know what I'm capable of," he whispered. Thank goodness his father was insane so he had some kind of background of a front to put up. When Willow spoke, he pulled away and stood. "Awesome! It smells amazing, Wills," he said as if nothing had happened. Well he didn't have to tell the truth, but the truth would have been better with what he said.

302Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:36 pm

wills

wills

Elaine cracked a smile at that and dipped her head slightly. "Yeah, I guess Willow was trying to make not-so-subtle hints, but I didn't think you really felt that way," she stated with a simple shrug of her shoulders. Maria began to shake her head and murmured, "Oh, no...I don't..." She paused and considered it once more before placing her drink down onto the table. "Oh, why not?" she muttered as she took his hand and stood.

Dayton glared at him then and clenched his fists. If Willow hadn't spoke, he probably would have thrown a punch. Oh, how he wanted to give the guy a little taste of how powerful he could be. Willow handed a plate off to Apollo and cracked a small smile. "Is everything okay?" she whispered. She could tell something was up, and she definitely didn't like the tension in the air. It was a little unsettling.

303Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake chuckled, and he shrugged a bit. "Well, I think you and I will be really good together," he said, and he looked over at Maria. "Isn't that the science lady pollo and Willow always talk about. Wait, I know that guy. I gone to the bar with him a few time," he commented. Spencer smiled when she agreed, and he took her hand, leading her to the dance floor. "Well I still have two left feet, but I love dancing," he said, and he wrapped an arm around her, starting to dance. He tries his best not to step on her feet. He just got her, and he didn't want to lose her. She was the kind of woman that came once in a lifetime.

Apollo looked down at her when she asked the question, and he nodded. "Everything is okay. He is just being overprotective," he said, and he gave her a small smile. He took a plate, starting to fill it up. He took her arm, pulling her close. "If he tells you something that sounds insane, that's because it is," he said, and he smiled, acting as if nothing is wrong. He didn't want Dayton thinking he was up to something, and he didn't need him saying anything to Willow.

304Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:59 pm

wills

wills

"Yeah, I guess I couldn't agree more," Elaine agreed with a half smile. She almost couldn't believe it. When he mentioned Maria, she glanced over at them and rose her brows. "Yeah, that's her. I wonder how they met," she murmured thoughtfully. But she could already guess. Maria wrapped her arms around his neck and danced along with him. "Well, if it makes you feel better, I never have really danced before," she said with a half smile. She just was self conscious about it, and she didn't want things to go wrong.

Willow glanced at Dayton, who was already filling up his plate, before she returned her gaze to Apollo. "He is always like that," Willow sighed. She then paused as he continued and furrowed her brows. "Why would he say something insane?" she continued thoughtfully. After the talk with Dayton, "Hunter" seemed quite on edge, and she wasn't sure if it had to do with Dayton or if it had to do with something else. "If anything is wrong, you can tell me."

305Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake thought for a moment, but then he stopped. "Apollo," he muttered looking toward his friend. Apollo swore that he was an amazing matchmaker, even though the last couple he tried to get together said they hated each other. Yup, that sounded like an amazing matchmaker. Spencer smiled, and he shook his head. "I highly doubt that. I mean, you can't be worse than me. At my wedding, I stepped in my wife's toes at least twenty times," he said with a laugh. He wouldn't add the fact that she got really mad.

Apollo sighed for a moment, and he took her hand, hoping she wouldn't freak out. "He hates me. I'll try to get out of here as quickly as I can," he said, and he sat down at the table. He managed a smile, and he looked up. "So, what is the lesson for tomorrow?" he asked. He also needed to go and do his homework. "I was thinking we could watch How to get Away with Murder after the lesson," he said, but he paused for another moment. Oh come on! Could he not think before he spoke! That just made everything worse. Dayton was going to kill him before he could explain the whole thing was a lie.

306Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:35 pm

wills

wills

Elaine laughed as she glanced towards Apollo and Willow, shaking her head as she thought it over. "Why am I not surprised?" she commented with a half smile. "But I guess this time it is working out okay," she continued as she glanced over at Maria and Spencer once more. Maybe Apollo didn't fail this time. Maria rose her brows and laughed softly, shaking her head. "Well, I wouldn't know how bad I am. I usually leave the dancing and everything to Willow," she stated with a half smile. She probably looked ridiculous, but in this moment she couldn't care less.

Willow arched a brow and glanced at Dayton, who was glaring at Apollo. If looks could kill, the poor guy would be dead already. "He doesn't hate you....," she began uncertainly. "He just...doesn't know you," she continued as if that could explain it. Yet, she could tell that Dayton really didn't like him. Go figure. She sat down across from Dayton and beside Apollo. "Maybe you could pick tomorrow," she suggested with a simple shrug. Dayton glared at him when he mentioned the show and cleared his throat. "Interesting show choice, Hunter," he muttered, basically spitting out his name.

307Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled a bit, and he kissed her softly. "Well, I think he did a good job with us," he said, and he held her close, looking into her eyes. He closed his own, and he rested his head on the top of her head. Spencer looked down at her, and he smiled brightly. "Is Willow a good dancer then?" he asked curiously, and he cocked his head to the side, thinking about it for a moment or two. The younger kids were always better dancers. He didn't see how they danced so well.

Apollo looked over at Dayton, and he smiled casually. "Well, it's a really good show. You should watch it," he said, and he started to eat. After eating a bit, he finished his food. "I hate to leave so abruptly, but I need to get hime before my dad calls me again. I can't wait to see you tomorrow," he said, and he winked to her. He walked out of the door, but he didn't leave. He kept his eat to the door, listening to see if Dayton would say anything to him.

308Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:19 pm

wills

wills

Elaine cracked a small smile and murmured, "You know, Apollo didn't do too much with matching us. I think it just sort of...happened." She sighed softly and closed her eyes happily. It seemed that the new happily married couple weren't the only ones being set up that night. Maria laughed softly and glanced over at the two. "Better than me. She has taken dance lessons, though. The girl can barely stand without falling otherwise," she murmured with a wry smile. Either way, she still loved Willow like she would her own child.

Willow nodded as she finished up her food. "Okay, I will see you later then, Hunter," she murmured with a half smile as she watched him walk out the door. Once she thought he was gone, she frowned at Dayton and cleared up the plates. "Does it kill you to be civil or something?" she grumbled, frowning at him. Dayton crossed his arms over his chest and huffed. "Something is just off about him is all. I don't think you should be around him."

309Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked a bit, and he took her hand, looking down at her. "Let's go get some food. I am starving! That cake looks good too. I just hope that Apollo didn't cook it," he said jokingly, and he took her hand before grabbing a plate. He couldn't wait for food. Spencer looked down at her, and he closed his eyes. "Sounds like Apollo," he said with a laugh, and he listened to the music, closing his eyes as he thought about everything. He was just ready to go to dinner with her. He liked her...a lot.

Apollo managed to hear a little bit of the conversation, and he rolled his eyes. "Thinks I'm shady. He's insane," he muttered. At least she was standing up for him. Without her, he would probably already be dead. He knew very well that Dayton could kill him if he pleased, and he would rather stay alive for the next year and see if he could get back to normal.

310Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:46 pm

wills

wills

Elaine laughed softly and followed him over to the cake. "Are you really?" she asked with a laugh before she shook her head. Either way, the cake looked good, and she wouldn't mind having some for herself. At the last comment, she rolled her eyes. "Willow would never let him make their cake," she stated. She probably would hire a caterer of some sort or make it herself. Maria laughed along with him and nodded in agreement. "Yeah it does," she agreed with a light smile.

{should we timeskip?}

311Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:58 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake chuckled, and he nodded in agreement. Elaine was right. Willow would never in a million years let Apollo make their wedding cake. He would probably accidentally poison it. He was one weird guy when it came to trying to cook. He just had to prove to people he cold d something, even when he couldn't do it. Spencer smiled a bit, and he looked down at Maria, trying to hide his smile. "So even though it worked, are we both going to lecture him about being a matchmaker?"

Apollo bit his lip nervously, and he started to pace. He glanced at the ground, wondering if he looked okay. Sure, it was only Willow, but he really like her, and he was going to ask her out to diner after their lesion. He would only hope that she would say yes and that Dayton hadn't gotten to her yet. He probably did all the research he could on him to try and find some criminal record. Anything to get her away from him would work.

312Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:15 pm

wills

wills

Elaine cut a piece of cake off for herself and then handed off a plate to Blake as well. She took a bite and smiled. "Whoever made this did a pretty good job," she said with a satisfied smile. The cake was nice too. Maria smirked at his question and glanced over at where Apollo was seated. "I am not sure about you, but I definitely am," she stated with a small laugh. "He better be glad it worked, or the lecture would be ten times worse," she added on with a long sigh.

Willow walked up to the door and knocked. Once the maid let her inside, she smiled thankfully and shrugged off her jacket. "Hunter? Are you ready?" she called out as she dropped her book bag onto the couch. "It's time for the lesson," she added as she seated herself on the couch like she normally would.

313Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled brightly when she grabbed the piece of cake, and he took one for himself. "Oh, this looks good," he said with a bright smile, and he took a huge bite, almost eating half of his entire piece. "I could eat this for days on end," he said, smiling. Spencer chuckled, and he smiled a bit. She sure did have the mother part down. She could be very assertive. he liked that though.

Apollo looked down when he heard her, and his eyes widened. He wasn't ready! "Hehe, yeah. You know I'm ready. I'm always ready," he said nervously. He sat down beside her, and he bit his lip, trying to calm his nerves. It was just a simple question, right? That couldn't hurt anyone. Well, he didn't think that it could. "Are you eating dinner at home tonight?" he asked, hoping she wouldn't catch on.

314Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:57 pm

wills

wills

Elaine nodded in agreement and took another bite of the cake for herself. "I don't think that is a good idea," she said with a small laugh. "You might not have to fit into a suit anymore, but you wouldn't want your clothes to grow tight," she joked, nudging him with her elbow. But either way, she had to agree. The cake was amazing. Maria cracked a small smile over at him and glanced at the two once more. "May as well have that talk with him now," she stated.

Willow rose her brows at him thoughtfully. Did he seem more...nervous than usual? He seemed out of character, and she just couldn't place why. She handed him a book and opened up her own. Catching his next question, she paused to think it over. "Oh, uh, possibly. I normally do," she replied with a simple shrug. It wasn't like they had the money to go out to eat. What money she made, she was saving for more important things than food.

315Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked, and he rolled his eyes. "Excuse me, but I work out. I think I can have a few pieces of cake if I work out enough to get rid of all he fat form the cake," he said with a smirk, and he finished his piece. He then grabbed another and put it on his plate. The cake was almost as good as the milkshake, and that was saying something. Spencer smirked as he heard her, and he glanced over at Apollo. "It might be mart if I go too. You may need some backup," he said jokingly, and he smiled. Oh, he knew he loved this girl already.

Apollo nodded as he listened to her, and he opened up his book. He wanted to just go on and ask her out, but he was too scared. He felt something hit the back of his head, and he found a waded up piece of paper. He opened it up, and scribbled on the paper was 'Just do it!' Cathy was hiding behind the counter and motioning for Apollo to ask her. He sighed and closed his eyes. He was so worried.

316Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:01 pm

wills

wills

Elaine rolled her eyes as she continued on with her first piece of the cake. "That's what they all say," she commented with a laugh as she leaned against the table. "But when you gain weight, don't blame me. I warned you," she added with a light smirk. Teasing him was one of the highlights of her day. Maria rose her brows and laughed, shaking her head as she did so. "I don't think I will be the one needing the backup," she murmured before she made her way over to them. "Hello, Willow, how are you doing," she said calmly, then turned to Apollo. "Apollo Peter Davenport, you are insane and a little sneak. You better be glad it worked or I would pop you upside the head!"

Willow flipped through the book, settling on the lesson for the day when she noticed Apollo holding a piece of paper. "Hey, what's that?" she inquired, furrowing her brows at him. He didn't seem any less nervous than before. If anything, he looked even more nervous, and she just wanted to ease things. This was like any other study session, right? Okay, so Willow had lingering feelings for him, but it would never work out. Why would he want a poor, worthless loser like her anyway?

317Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked a bit, and he rolled his eyes. "Honey, have you met me? Metabolism like lightning and buns of steel? I think I can handle a few pieces of cake," he said as he went on to his third piece. Okay, so maybe he was overdoing it just a bit, but the cake was so good! It tasted like a solid shake, and he wanted more. Spencer couldn't but laugh when he heard her, and he smirked a bit, and he watched her. Apollo, of course, thought he had gotten away with it since Maria seemed so nice, but then she turned on him. He quickly put his hands up to shield his face. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry! Not the face!" he said, but then he paused for a moment. "Wait, it worked?"

Apollo's eyes widened when she asked about the paper, and he quickly looked away. "Uh, nothing," he said, and he threw it back to Cathy who let out a frustrated sigh. He finally grew a pair. Or maybe it was just half a par since he was still scared to death. "I was....you know...wondering if maybe you...wanted to study more," he said the last part quickly, knowing he couldn't say it. Cathy finally got up from her hiding spot. "For God's sake, boy! He wants to take you out to dinner," she said for him.

318Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:43 pm

wills

wills

Letting out a long sigh, Elaine murmured, "Whatever you say, Blake. Whatever you say." She smiled lightly and placed the plate down onto the table once she was done with it. "And next time, don't comment on your buns, okay? And...don't call your buns, buns," she added, trying to hold in her laughter as she said it. "You know, buns are actually normally fluffy so...," she trailed, smirking then. Maria rolled her eyes when she saw his reaction. Like she could throw a punch. But she could scratch, not that she would. "He sounds like a woman who just had his face done," she murmured to Willow. Afterwards, she returned her attention back to Apollo and answered with, "Yes...lucky for you, it worked."

Willow furrowed her brows at his question, and she muttered, "Wait...you want to study more?" she repeated. Well, that definitely didn't add up. Since when did Apollo enjoy studying? Last time she checked, he was pretty adamant on getting the work done as quickly as possible. When Cathy basically popped out of nowhere, she nearly fell off of the couch. The woman scared the living daylights out of her! After a moment, she realized what she said, and she turned to Apollo. "Wait...," she began, trying to stop from giggling. "That's what you are so nervous about?"

319Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake's eyes widened at her words, and he put his hand on his chest. Acting as if he was hurt. "You know, that really hurt. I hope you are kidding because I know I have a nice set of buns. They make anything I wear look like I'm wearing skinny jeans," he said with a smirk, and he gave her a soft kiss. "I know you like to look." Apollo rolled his eyes at Maria's words, and he shook his head. "I really just don't want to wear more makeup," he said, but then his eyes widened. Maria didn't need to know that he was wearing makeup. "Wait, I mean, I'm not wearing any."

Apollo blushed a bit when she started to laugh. Oh he wished he had his hair. "Yeah. I mean, I didn't know if you wanted to be seen in public with me," he said quietly. Everyone stared at him when he seemed to go out in public. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable. "Would you like to go or is the laughing a clear no?" he asked, biting his lip. He looked back at Cathy, hoping for some support.

320Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:16 pm

wills

wills

Elaine couldn't help but roll her eyes at his words. Of course Blake would say that. "I thought girls were supposed to be the ones obsessed with having a 'nice set of buns,'" she stated with a laugh. Blake was an odd one, but she liked him anyway. She smirked at his last comment. "Do not," she stated, then paused. "Okay maybe just a bit," she continued, rolling her eyes once more at him. Maria was taken aback at his first comment, and she had to do her best to stifle a laugh. "Do we need to have a....different talk, Apollo?" she joked, sending him a smirk.

Willow tried to calm down her laughter, and eventually, she was able to speak. "Why would I be embarrassed, Hunter? What do I have to be embarrassed of?" she asked as she took his hand. "It's not all about looks, you know," she added before she gave his hand a squeeze. "And I was laughing not because I don't want to go on a date with you, but because you were scared of asking me," she stated. "I would love to go out to dinner with you."

321Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked when she admitted to it, and he kissed her cheek. "I knew you did. No one can stay away from it," he said. He glanced over when he saw Maria with Apollo, and he smirked. "Someone is in trouble," he said jokingly, and he watched his friend. Apollo started to blush, and he looked down at the ground. "Okay, no, we don't need to have a talk like that," he said, and he looked over at Willow, smirking. She knew why he had the makeup on in the first place.

Apollo let out a sigh of relief when he hear her, and he pulled her in to a sudden, tight hug. "I'm so glad I have you," he whispered quietly. In that moment, he felt horrible for lying to her. He knew that his father was forcing him to, but he still felt horrible about it. This girl was everything to him, and he lied to her every day. "Willow, I need to tell you something, but before I do, I want you to know I like you a lot, and I've been waiting a while to do this," he said before he pressed his lips to hers.

322Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:19 pm

wills

wills

"People better stay away from it," Elaine countered with an eye roll. She sent him a half smile before she once again followed his gaze over to them. "Someone grab the popcorn," she said with a small smirk. She always loved a good bit of action. It made for a fun show. Maria let out a few more soft laughs before she composed herself. "All right, Apollo. Just being sure," she assured him, and Willow merely rolled her eyes, trying not to burst into giggles of her own. "The real reason is even better than what you may be thinking," she commented with a smirk.

If Willow was surprised by the hug, she was startled by the kiss. She definitely hadn't been expecting that one. After a second, she slowly began to kiss him back. A hint of a smile slipped onto her lips. She slowly pulled away to look him in the eyes. "What did you need to tell me?" she questioned uncertainly. She was a mixture of excited and nervous. Was it something bad? Embarrassing? Oh crap, did she forget to brush her teeth this morning? What if she had morning breath!

323Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked, and he looked down at her. "A bit nervous, now are we?" he asked, and he wrapped his arm around her, kissing her softly. Oh, this was going to be fun. He grabbed another piece of cake in place of popcorn, and he watched Maria and Apollo. Oh he loved how Apollo could never stay out of trouble. Apollo's eyes widened when he heard Willow, and he quickly shook his head. "You wouldn't," he said, and grabbed her arm, smirking. "Can't get away now, can you?"

Apollo bit his lip when she pulled away, and he looked into her eyes. "What I am about to say doesn't change a that about us. I still like you a lot, and I still want to kiss you," he said quietly, and he took a deep breath. He closed his eyes, trying to calm down. "I've been lying to you this whole time. I've been wanting to say something, but I can't. My father wouldn't let me. It's a disgrace on his name," he said with a small sigh. "My name isn't Hunger Quill. It's Apollo Davenport. It always has been, and it always will be."

324Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:42 pm

wills

wills

"Nervous? Never," Elaine stated with a shake of her head. After returning the kiss, she grabbed a chair of her own and plopped down happily. "I still think you should lighten up on the cake," she commented before she returned her attention to the show that was going down. If there was going to be any claw scratching or hair pulling, the opportunity seemed to have already passed. Willow smirked then and muttered, "Oh yes I would, Apollo Davenport. Don't test me." She sent him a grin and opened her mouth to continue.

Willow furrowed her brows and nodded in understanding. She could handle it, right? Right? She bit her lip nervously and remained quiet as he continued. She froze once he finished and was momentarily at a loss for words. "How...I mean....how?" she asked. It didn't make any sense. He was nothing like Apollo! Apollo wouldn't have spared her a look in her direction. He didn't even acknowledge her existence. So how was he actually Apollo?

325Random Ideas V.3 - Page 13 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked a bit, and he shook his head. "And pass up on one of the best things, besides a shake, that I have ever had in my entire life? I think not," he replied, and he continued to eat. He watched Apollo and Willow, smirking a bit to himself. Apollo's eyes widened when he saw her about to speak, and he grabbed some of the cake from Blake's plate, and he placed it in he mouth. "Hey, the cake is good, right?" he asked her with a smirk.

Apollo sighed to himself, and he closed his eyes, fighting the urge to run his hand though his nonexistent hair. "This girl put some curse on me. She made me look as ugly as I was on the inside. She gave me a year for someone to tell me they love me. It's almost up, and I haven't found anyone yet. I have a bad feeling I am going to be stuck life this forever and never be Apollo Davenport again," he said, and he looked away form her. He didn't want her to think that he was some freak. He swore that he wasn't. "And I might have been the creepy guy at my own party... Yeah, I'm sorry about that too," he said awkwardly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum