Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 40]

176Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:22 am

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and muttered, "Aren't those basically the same thing? What about....a light pink. I think that would compliment the red." She glanced up, sighing as she noticed that Elaine had rushed back into the dressing room to change. "Poor thing hates dresses. I haven't seen her in anything that fitting in....well, since our senior prom," she said, thinking back and shaking her head. "I'm going to change. Meanwhile, go find a suit, and please don't let it be crazy. Simple goes on a long way."

Willow hesitated, unsure of how "okay" it actually was. "I am not entirely sure," she said with a long sigh. "Uh, only if you want to.." she added, biting down on her bottom lip. Whatever it was, it had to be urgent. She just wanted to get home as soon as possible. She grabbed her things, trying not to drop everything as she walked to the door.

177Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:45 am

squid.

squid.

Blake rolled his eyes at her words, and he pushed her playfully. "I think I will leave the intricate designs to the dresses. Fancy suits aren't really my thing," he said with a smirk, and he couldn't help but laugh when he heard her. "I do like her in that dress. She looks good," he said, the smirk on his face growing. He couldn't wait to see her in it again, that was for sure. If there was going to be one good part about the wedding, it was going to be that. He went off to go find the suits. Once he found a simple black one, he went to go try it on. Oh how he hated suits. He felt so awkward in them. His muscles just didn't fit right in them.

Apollo grabbed a jacket, and he looked down at her. "If it is something urgent, I'll come for some moral support, but if you don't want me to come, that's fine too. Just whatever you want," he said, tugging the jacket on. Maybe if he was there for her, it would help her trust him a little bit more. He just needed her to say three simple words. It couldn't be that much, could it? He wouldn't imagine it being like that.

178Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:54 am

wills

wills

Willow had just finished changing out of her dress, and she told the woman at the front desk that she was buying it. Afterwards, she took a seat, and Elaine joined her. "You better not out pretty me at my own wedding," Willow joked, nudging Elaine, who merely rolled her eyes and laughed softly. "Don't worry. I will make sure you look stunning," she replied back. Willow glanced towards Blake's dressing room before she whispered, "So what do you think of Blake." Elaine only had to glance at Willow to know what she was thinking. "Oh, no, no, no, no. No setups, Willow Walker. Do you realize how most of those end up?" she grumbled. Willow lifted her hands in defeat and shrugged. "I was just going to say that he looked really into you," she murmured in response. Elaine shook her head and said, "I doubt it....really?"

"Uh, all right," Willow murmured after a moment. She was pulling her coat on while still trying to hold onto her things. Once it was successfully on, she nudged the door open and sighed. "Do you happen to have a car? Er....I walked," she continued after another moment.

179Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:22 am

squid.

squid.

After Blake had gotten the suit on, he leaned on the door, trying to figure out what they were talking about. Where they talking about him? Hopefully they were. He didn't even realized that his elbow was by the door handle, so when he leaned down, the door came open, and he stumbled out of the dressing room, almost falling on the floor. He managed to save himself, and he stood straight, adjusting the suit. "How about we all pretend that just didn't happen," he said with a small laugh. Hopefully they didn't know that he was listening in on their conversation. Willow or Elaine would kill him. Or maybe they would team up and both do it.

Apollo followed her out, and he bit his lip as she said that she didn't have a car. "Well, I could call a butler to get a car, but I have a feeling that will take too long. I'm not really supposed to leave here, so I don't have a car. I could run and carry you in my arms," he said jokingly along with a smirk. He wouldn't mind doing that though. It would get him one step closer to his goal.

180Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:33 pm

wills

wills

Willow was about to insist that he did, until Blake nearly tripped out of the dressing room. "Okay, I know I am a klutz, but wow, Blake. You are a pretty bad klutz, and this is coming from a klutz," she stated with a small laugh. She then nodded and twirled her finger. "Come on, let's see it. Give us a little twirl," she continued with a small laugh. The suit he picked out didn't look too bad.

Willow rolled her eyes and let out a small laugh at that. She wasn't surprised this guy was rich - that was for sure. "You don't have to do that," she stated with a small laugh. "We can just walk. I am sure it can't be that bad," she said uncertainly. But with her family, she was never really sure what would be good and what would be...well, bad.

181Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake looked down at her, and he smiled. "I know I'm a klutz," he said, playing it off as if that was just what happened. Thank goodness she didn't catch on. He turned for her, and he looked in the mirror, smiling to himself. "I don't look as atrocious as I thought I would. And my butt looks nice. About as nice as a baseball player's," he said to himself with a smirk, and he started to mess with his hair. "At this rate, I'm going to be the most fabulous one at the wedding," he said, and he looked back at the two girl. "Well, maybe Elaine will be in a close second," he said, giving her a flirting wink. For a girl as smart as she was, how had she not caught on yet!

Apollo smiled, and he nodded. "Alright, no carrying," he said, and he looked down at her before he started to make his way down the street. "So where exactly are we going? Who called you?" he asked. The questions just seemed to slip out of his mouth without him even thinking about it. It was a bad habit of his that he needed to work on. He shoved his hand son his pockets, and he looked down at her with a slight smile on his lips.

182Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:54 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow at that one. "Why are you looking at baseball players' butts, Blake?" she asked, shaking her head and hiding a smirk. Elaine, on the other hand, was trying, unsuccessfully, to keep from laughing. At his comment, she nudged his shoulder and rolled her eyes. "A bit full of it, aren't you?" she inquired with a half smile. However, she couldn't help but take into consideration of what Willow said. Did he like her?

Willow walked along beside him and hugged her arms around her to keep warm. Thank goodness she had remembered to bring a jacket. "My cousin. He sort of...lives part time at our house. I mean, he has his own apartment, but I think he just likes to be around people," she replied with a simple shrug. "I tried to tell him that him and my brother could share an apartment, but my brother didn't like the sound of that."

183Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 3:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes. "You say it like I do it all of the time. No, Apollo played one year in high school. He quit in the middle of the season. It was because of financial reasons and behavior and grades, but he said it was because he got tired of the girls in the stands saying he had a cute butt," he said, and he smirked a bit, looking down at the two of them. Well, that was a rather odd thing to say now that he actually said it, but it was true. He smirked, and he rolled his eyes at Elaine's words. "I wouldn't say I'm full of it. I'm just confident," he said, and he grabbed one of the bow ties that were in the room. "What color?" he asked before going on with an explanation, "I need something that complements my eyes."

Apollo listened to her, and he nodded a bit. "Well, he sounds like quite the character," he said jokingly, and he smiled a little bit. He continued to walk with her, and self-consciously, he pulled the hood up, hiding himself from other people. He still hated going out. Why did he agree to go out with this girl? Oh yeah, because he had a huge crush on her that he was too afraid to admit and was just covering up all the evidence by saying he just needed her to fall in love with him.

184Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:04 pm

wills

wills

Willow had to hide another smirk at that one. "So, you were looking at Apollo's butt?" she teased before she nudged him lightly. "I'm kidding. I'm kidding. But I agree, he does have a nice-" she began, but Elaine had plugged her ears. "Okay, stop there," Elaine muttered, shaking her head. "I don't want to know about how much you love your fiance's ass," she continued before she dripped her hands back down by her side. When he held up the bow ties, she rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "How about a red one? It'd match my dress," she suggested simply.

Willow merely shrugged and murmured, "Yeah, he is something." She laughed softly and sighed, pulling out her keys once she saw her house. "You know, Hunter, you aren't as bad as I thought. You just have a hard exterior. You should really let the nice guy side shine through more often," she told him as she glanced towards Apollo. He really wasn't all that bad.

185Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake looked over at Willow, and he couldn't help but laugh at Elaine. He smiled a bit at the two, and he rolled his eyes. "Oh Elaine, you poor little soul," he said, and he smiled jokingly before he looked at the bowties in his hand. "Yeah, red sounds like a good one," he said, and he started to tie it on. After looking at himself in the mirror to tie it, he finally had it, and he straightened it. "Does it look good?" he asked, and he looked down at the two girls, smiling a little. This wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be. What was going to be worse was facing the wrath of Apollo when he finally came back. he was sure that his friend was going to be none too happy with him.

Apollo watched her as she was about to unlock the door, but he was put into shock as he heard her words. She thought that he was a nice person? Had she met him? "Thank you, but I just don't think that is true. not a lot of people think that I am a very kind person," he said, and he looked at the ground. He felt heat in his cheeks, and his eyes widened. Was he blushing! No way!

186Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:42 pm

wills

wills

Elaine gave the bow tie a once over before she gave him a thumbs up. "Looks good. Ready to go?" she asked Willow, grabbing her already bagged dress. "We still have to go shoe shopping, but I think we can do that later," she added with a shrug. If it were up to her, she would be wearing flats, but Willow wouldn't allow that, and bride trumps maid of honor. Willow nodded in agreement, grabbing her bag as well. "Go ahead and pay for that Blake, and then let's go."

Willow had walked up the steps towards her door. However, she turned when she heard his comment. She stepped down the steps once more and lifted his chin slightly so she could look into his eyes. "Maybe that's because you don't let them in. If you would stop pushing everyone away, maybe even you would realize you aren't as bad as you think."

187Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:45 am

squid.

squid.

Blake groaned as he heard the words. Did they really have to go shoe shopping? "What's the big deal about shoes? No one is going to see them anyway," he said, and he went into the dressing room before Willow could either kill him or give him a long lecture about the importance of the shoe. Sometimes he just didn't understand women. They made no sense! He took the suit off, getting into his normal clothes, and he stepped out of the dressing room. "I'm alive," he said dramatically, and he laughed after it, making his way cash register and guying the suit and bowtie. "Maybe I need to get a new job. Tattoo artistry is not the profession that pays to go out and buy a suit."

Apollo blushed even more at her words, and he smiled a little. "Thanks Willow. You're the first person who has ever said something like that," he said, and he hugged her tightly. He didn't know what he would do if he hadn't met her. She was everything to him. He smiled, and he opened the door for her. "Well, let's meet the family," he said. He was a bit nervous. What would they think of him?

188Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:18 pm

wills

wills

Willow had the urge to roll her eyes as she stood and carried her bagged dress. "You wouldn't understand. You aren't a girl," she replied with a shake of her head. "I don't understand, and I'm a girl," Elaine pointed out as she stood as well. "You also always wear flats," Willow replied, sticking her tongue out at her before she headed for the door. "Let's go," she called over her shoulder, ready to get out of there as soon as physically possible. Elaine merely shrugged and followed after Willow.

Willow half smiled as she returned the hug. She sent him a thankful smile before stepping inside. She wasn't surprised to see Dayton on her couch. "Wills, you need more double A batteries," Dayton muttered as he slammed the remote control down onto the coffee table. "Wait, that's the emergency you were calling about?" Willow grumbled in response. Dayton ignored her question and furrowed his brows. "Who's he?"

189Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake rolled his eyes, and he followed the girls out. "I think we should make a quick stop and maybe get Apollo something so he doesn't kill me for leaving him with Dayton. That sounds like a pretty good plan," he said, and he took the keys from Willow, getting in the drivers seat. "I'm driving, losers!" he said, and he started to car, waiting for the two girls to get in. He was going to have to get Apollo good or something like that, but it was all going to be worth it. He was sure that Elaine liked him. Well, he hoped that he was sure at least. He wanted her to like him more than anything.

Apollo followed her in, and he couldn't help but laugh as he heard the emergency. He would probably end up looking the dude if he were she. When he heard Dayton address him, he extended his hand. "Hunter Quill. My father hired her to tutor me," he said, and he pulled the hood a bit closer to his face. He was getting worried about what they would all think of him. What if they hated him?

190Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:43 pm

wills

wills

Willow furrowed her brows and was about to make a remark when he took her keys. "Yeah, okay," she muttered, snorting as she climbed into the car. Once Elaine had gotten into the car as well, Willow switched on the radio, flipping through the many stations. "What are you planning on getting him exactly?" Elaine asked curiously, arching a brow as she buckled up. "Actually a double cheeseburger and fries sound really good right now," she continued, and Willow groaned. "Enlighten me, again. How can you be so skinny but eat so unhealthy?" she grumbled.

Dayton furrowed his brows at him before he slowly shook his hand. "I don't believe I remember a-" he began, but Willow interrupted. "What is the emergency, Day?" she grumbled. Dayton refocused and stated, "Oh, uh, I accidentally started a fire in your kitchen. But no worries, I have it handled." From the kitchen, Tyson grumbled, "Uh, no he doesn't. I was the one who had to get the fire extinguisher. I could barely get that thing to work."

191Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake thought for a moment. What would he get Apollo? The normal present that he would give a girlfriend wouldn't really work, so about more than half of his list was wiped out. At Elaine's suggestion, he smiled brightly. "That does sound good! With cheese and a milkshake. I'll get Apollo a milkshake! Like the really good ones with the tiny chocolate chips and brownie bits in them! But I am going to get food. It's okay that we eat in your car, right Wills? Because there is no way that he can know that we got food too. He will kill me, but he needs to be able to fit into that suit. I'm doing it for him," he said. Okay, he needed to fit into a suit too, but that was besides the point.

Apollo couldn't help but laugh as he listened to the two of them bicker, and he leaned down closer to Willow, whispering into her ear,"Is it always like this?" He wasn't sure how she managed to do it, but then again, he had never been good with annoying people. Maybe because he never had been around much of a family. The kind of people you had to love no matter what. His family was limited to people he knew he couldn't love.

192Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:34 am

wills

wills

Elaine grinned at the mere thought and stated, "Ooo, get me one of those too. I love chocolate." Willow shook her head at Blake's question. "Oh no. Ellie hasn't be allowed to eat in my car since senior year. She ruined my first car," Willow grumbled, turning to glare back at Elaine. "Hey! I'm sorry! So, I can be a messy eater sometimes. It's just what I get for only growing up with only a father. But I will have you know that I have gotten better," she replied. Willow quickly changed the subject, however. "So, no. Please don't eat in my car, and curse you people for having high metabolisms."

Willow arched a brow at Apollo's question and laughed softly, shrugging off her jacket. "Almost always. But I know for a fact that it never gets boring here," she murmured with a light shrug. Tyson stepped out of the kitchen, but his smile faltered when he saw Apollo. He froze and opened his mouth then closed it again. "Wills, don't be scared or anything, but there is a creepy guy beside you," he whispered, as if Apollo couldn't hear. Willow hung up her jacket and headed for the living room. "I know. He's a...friend. Ty meet Hunter."

193Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:25 am

squid.

squid.

Blake chuckled as he listened to the two. Wow, he really did like this girl, but hearing about her father might have scared him a it. Hopefully he wasn't one of those overprotective fathers who would beat up any guy that came near his daughter. He has to put of with his fair share of those. "Well, looks like we are eating inside," he said, and he parked at the diner. "We can just say that someone had a little trouble picking a nice dress," he said, looking back at Elaine with a smirk. He got out of the car, and he pulled out his wallet to see how much money he had. "It couldn't really be all that much, could it?" he asked himself, and he smiled a bit to himself. He was going to get to be with Elaine more.

Apollo tried his best to hide his clenching fist when he heard Tyson's comment. He could already tell that he wasn't going to like this guy. He walked over to him as if he were going to punch him, but he extended his hand at the last moment, holding it out for a shake. No need for violence, but he said that he couldn't grip his hand just a little bit tighter than normal? "The name's Hunter Quill," he said, looking down at him.

194Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:37 pm

wills

wills

Elaine furrowed her brows at that remark and snorted. "I will have you know that I am not too picky, and if anything, it would be her who would have kept us there too long," she commented, glancing at Willow and sticking her tongue out at her. Willow merely rolled her eyes in response and headed inside with Elaine following behind. Willow seated herself at a table but didn't worry about picking up a menu. "Oh, come on, Willow. Live a little," Elaine prompted, but Willow merely shook her head. "Unlike some people, I have to balance what I eat or else I will blow up like a blow fish," Willow replied.

Tyson hesitated uncertainly before he slowly shook his hand. He definitely wasn't sure about this guy. "Uh, nice to meet you," he mumbled. He definitely felt unsettled around this guy, and he immediately inched his way close to Dayton. He definitely couldn't handle a fight, but Dayton could. Willow, sensing the tension, turned to Apollo and asked, "Would you want to stay for dinner?"

195Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake chuckled a bit, and he looked down at Elaine. "Really? Because I think it sounds believable," he said jokingly, and he sat down, grabbing a menu. It didn't take him long to figure out what all he wanted. When Willow spoke, he smirked a bit. "Actually, that is just Elaine. I would blow up like a puffer fish too, but you see, I do cross fit, so I don't blow up like a fish and I keep these beautiful little babies," he said with a cocky smirk, and he lifted up his shirt, showing off his abs to the two girls and the waitress walking by who seemed rather fond of him at the moment. "Best chick magnet ever," he said with a smirk.

Apollo gripped Tyson's hand a bit hard, but the charming smile didn't leave his ace. Oh, it did feel good to be strong sometimes. Actually, it felt good to be strong all of the time. He looked down at Willow when she spoke, and he bit his lip, shaking his head. "I would love to, but it seems that I am not the not accepted person in the room. Maybe another time," he said. It was pretty clear that both Tyson and Dayton hated him. He would rather not meet her mother and her father.

196Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:53 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow at that comment and shook her head. "Me? Oh no. I don't do exercise. I will end up breaking a leg or something," she muttered, before merely picking out a plate of chicken. She could probably take some back to Apollo. Elaine shook her head and hid a smirk at that. "Actually, I think that's actual babies," she replied as she glanced at Blake. "Girls like guys who can take care of kids," she continued before she settled on something as well.

Willow glanced back at him and hesitated a moment before she nodded. "All right," she murmured in understanding. She dropped her books onto one of the seats in the living room before turning towards him again. "I guess I will see you later then, Hunter," she murmured as she sent him a wry smile.

197Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:51 am

squid.

squid.

Blake looked down at Elaine when she spoke, and he quickly shook his head. "Sorry, but there is no way that chicks dig a guy that is good with kids. Besides, kids hate me so it is a little bit hard for them to like me if that is their standard. I mean, last time I even looked at a kid it started crying," he said, and when the waitress came over, he ordered his meal along with Apollo's shake, and he waited for the other two girls to order their food. He really did hope that maybe kids weren't really a deal breaker for Elaine. Kids just hated him! He would rather have his babies as in abs over some snotty little kid any day of the week. Sometimes he just didn't understand girls.

Apollo smiled down at her, and he bit his lip a bit. "I hope you have fun. I will see you tomorrow," he said, and he smiled a little. For the first time in his life, he was going to actually like classes. He gave her a small wink before he walked out of the door. He was a little worried though. He wasn't handsome anymore. What if she just wasn't into him? He didn't get it at all.

198Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:31 am

wills

wills

Elaine rose a brow at that one and shook her head, leaning back in the booth. "Oh, come on. It can't be that bad. I mean, some kids have to like you just a little bit, right?" she inquired. She handed off her menu once she had ordered, and Willow did the same thing. Willow rolled her eyes once the waitress had left. "Don't let Ellie fool you. She isn't the best caretaker in the world. She tried to babysit her younger cousin when we were back in high school. That didn't end well," Willow stated with a smirk. Elaine snorted and sighed. "Okay, but the kid was asking for it. She drew vulgar things - well for a little girl anyway- on my face while I was taking a nap," she muttered in response. Smirking, Willow stated, "I think that is a lesson you should learn. Don't sleep on the job."

{should we ts?

199Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:26 am

squid.

squid.

Blake couldn't stop laughing as he listened to the story. "Sounds like karma to be," he said, and he started to pull out his wallet. "Does anyone have a picture of that? I would pay to see it," he said with a laugh, and he looked down at the two girl, smiling to himself. He put his wallet away, and he looked over at Willow and Elaine. "You two should do cross fit with me. I think it will help you guys look even more stunning in the wedding," he said with a bright smile, and he looked down at his calendar on his phone. "My next class is Tuesday. Have anything planed?" he asked curiously. He was going to be sure that the two girls looked more amazing than they already did in their dresses. "I'll even make Apollo go," he said. Those would more than likely be his last words when Apollo heard about his.

{yeah, when to?

200Random Ideas V.3 - Page 8 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:52 am

wills

wills

Willow smirked at his question, and she leaned forward to whisper, "I will trade it for the video of Apollo crying when he got his tattoo." Elaine shook her head instantly. "Oh, no. No. No. You aren't breaking girl code, Willow. Nopity, nope, nope. We spit swore on that one remember?" Elaine insisted, and Willow wrinkled her nose. "Don't remind me. I still have nightmares about that. Remind me, how are we even friends?" she asked, rolling her eyes. Elaine just smirked and shrugged her shoulders. At Blake's suggestion, she perked up. "Sounds fun. We're in," she stated, and Willow sent her a glare. "We? Oh, no. No 'we' is in this. I don't do workouts," Willow refused. She would end up tripping over her own feet or something. "But if you can convince Apollo to do it, then I guess I'll go," she continued, smirking to herself. She knew Apollo wouldn't go, so she was free.

{hm...the next day or? What do you think?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum