Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 40]

326Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 11:13 pm

wills

wills

Elaine shook her head and let out a long sigh. "Well, if you keep eating it, the cake will be gone," she commented, nudging him once more with her elbow. She would love when he had a sugar crash later. It would show that maybe he shouldn't be stuffing so much cake into his mouth. Willow glared at Apollo when he shoved the food in her mouth. After she had swallowed, she muttered, "Shove food into my mouth again, and you will regret it."

Willow furrowed her brows but listened quietly as he spoke. It all just seemed too far fetched, but why would he lie about this? She dropped her gaze to the ground to process it all through. She was just in so much shock. Everything was slowly beginning to piece together now, however. "You know, Hunter...I mean, Apollo," she began, sighing. "This has changed you. So even when you get your looks back...you won't be the Apollo everyone knew...and just so you know, I like this Apollo better, good looks or not."

327Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:07 am

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked, and he rolled his eyes. "Have you seen how big this cake is? B the time I am full, there will still be half life, and since I have a key to Apollo's apartment and you have a key to Willow's house, we can both take our share of the leftovers, and I can eat them both." Apollo smiled down at her, and he kissed her softly. "I just wanted to see how you thought the cake was. Is it good?" he asked with a small smile.

Apollo listened to her, and he smiled a little bit. She was more supportive than he thought she would be, and that was all he could ask for. He kissed her once more, and he smiled to himself. "I am so glad you think that," he said, but after a moment, he slowly pulled away. "Your confidence really helps, but I don't think someone is going to say they love me. Who could? I'm still a jerk," he sad, sighing to himself.

328Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:16 am

wills

wills

Elaine shook her head and laughed softly. "You are telling me that you can eat half of the cake before you are full?" she inquired. She only had one piece, and she couldn't even fit another bite into her mouth. Maybe having a hamburger a few hours before the wedding hadn't been the best idea. "And why would you think that I would let you have my share of the cake?" she added, rolling her eyes. Willow frowned at him and stuck her tongue out at him. "Of course it is good, Apollo. I made it," she replied with an eye roll. "And I think you got the 'feeding each other' tradition all wrong."

Willow cracked a small smile and returned the kiss, still surprised by all of this. It was all almost too much to handle. However, at least she knew what he had been hiding all this time. It was almost driving her insane not knowing. His next comment brought a frown to her face. "Well with that attitude no one will," she murmured before she gave his hand a slight squeeze. "And you are not a jerk. At least...not anymore."

329Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:30 am

squid.

squid.

Blake couldn't help but laugh as he watched her. "Yes. Maybe that's because I didn't eat before I came here," he said, and he finished off the piece. It was oddly shaped since Apollo decided to manhandle it. Gosh, he had no respect for cake. What a jerk. Apollo smirked a bit as he heard her. "Really? How so?" he asked her curiously, and he took a glass of champagne. "Aren't we supposed to give each other drinks?" he asked as he looked around.

Apollo smiled a little bit. Oh, if only she knew. He wanted her to love him, but he knew that it would never happen. Not in a million years would it. Oh, he hated the truth sometimes. "Thanks, but I have my eye on this girl. I mean, I really want to be with her, but I highly doubt she wants to be with me," he said, and he looked toward the ground. Willow would never love him. "What do you suggest I do?" he asked.

330Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:36 am

wills

wills

"Well, maybe you should next time," Elaine suggested with an eye roll. She sighed when he finished off what seemed like his hundredth piece of cake. "I am going to laugh when one day that cake is going to come back to haunt you," she said with a small smirk. Willow rose her brows at that one and shrugged. "I haven't heard of that before," she said with a laugh. She then thought over everything and commented, "You know what we haven't done yet, Apollo?"

Willow glanced down at the ground at his comment. Well that felt like a jab in the heart. "Uh," she began, uncertainly tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. She should have known it was almost too good to be true. "I guess tell her how you feel, you know? Maybe she feels the same way," she murmured with a wry smile. She glanced down at the book and cleared her throat. "Maybe we should, uh, get on with the lesson."

331Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 9:23 am

squid.

squid.

Blake simply laughed, and he shook his head. "Oh, you wish I would catch up with me," he said with a laugh, and he kissed her softly. He sighed sadly as he watched Apollo and Maria. "I think we missed all the action. What a shame," he muttered, and he glanced back at her. Apollo watched Willow for a moment, making sure she wasn't getting any funny ideas. He sure hoped she wasn't. "What haven't we done?" he asked, looking down at her.

Apollo smiled a bit at her words. But how could he tell a girl how he felt when he couldn't even ask her out? He closed his eyes, trying to calm down. He would have to figure out a way. "Are you still up for dinner?" he asked her with a small smile as he opened up his book. For some reason, she seemed a bit off. Was she mad at him for some reason? What did he do?

332Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:52 pm

wills

wills

"Oh it will, Blake," Elaine stated, smirking slightly. "It will," she murmured before she kissed him back. She glanced over at where Apollo and Maria were and let out a huff of frustration. "I always miss the good stuff," she complained. Oh well, maybe next time she won't miss it. She could only hope. Willow rolled her eyes at how nervous he looked. "We haven't danced yet," she replied before she took his hand, standing as she did so.

Willow dropped her gaze down to the book and mumbled, "Uh, yeah. Sure." She managed a half smile before she nodded towards the textbook. "Today we are working on English," she explained. She was trying not to show how upset she felt. She just needed it to brush past her and calm down. If he didn't like her, he didn't like her, and that was that.

333Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake gave her an odd look. "You sound like you are plotting something horrible for me," he said, and he watched her for a moment before smirking. "First one to the bar has to buy the other a drink," he said before he rushed off to get to the bar. Apollo smiled brightly when she spoke. "Yeah, we haven't! Come on!" he said excitedly, and he kissed her softly before he made his way over to the dance floor. Little did she know that he had requested a special song for when they danced.

Apollo looked down at her, and he tried not to notice the tension. Did he say something wrong? He was going to have to talk to Cathy about it. "Alright! I don't mind English all that much. Are we reading or grammar? I hate grammar," he muttered to himself, and he opened up his own book, looking down af her. Hopefully she didn't hate his guts.

334Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 5:45 pm

wills

wills

Elaine furrowed her brows and opened her mouth to protest. However, when he continued, she jumped up out of her seat so fast that the chair fell backwards. "Hey! No fair, you had a headstart, and I am wearing heels!" she called after him as she tried to catch up to him. Whoever thought running in heels was easy was insane. Willow grinned at that one and stood, following him out to the dance floor. She wrapped her arms around his neck immediately and grinned up at him. "I still almost can't believe it...I'm Mrs. Davenport."

Willow brushed a piece of hair back behind her ear and considered it for a moment. "Both. To read, you need to have good grammar, an to write, you have to have good grammar. It is all about balance," she explained before she cracked a small smile. "But, uh, I do have a reading assignment that you might actually enjoy," she continued. She reached into her bag and handed off the Harry Potter novel. "I thought it would be a good choice, since you like the movie and everything," she replied with a shrug.

335Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked as he watched her, and he tried to keep form laughing. He would buy her something just for having to run in those heels. Well, only if she let him wear them once. He was really curious as to how they felt and everything else. She probably wouldn't let him anyway. Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled to himself. "Willow Davenport. It lets well. I love it," he said. It was almost as if her last name was meant to be his. It was perfect really.

Apollo smiled brightly when he heard her, and he quickly grabbed the book. "You know me way too much," he said, and he pulled her into a tight hug. She thought of him so much, and it made him realize something. It made him realize that she really did love him for him and not just because of his money or his last name. It was genuine and real.

336Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:15 pm

wills

wills

Elaine soon enough met him at the bar, and she had to take a moment to catch her breath. "Good thing that I never had to run track in heels," she muttered as she took a seat at the bar. "Never make me run in heels again," she continued, frowning at Blake. Oh, she would definitely get him back for that. This means war. Willow cracked a small smile as she danced with him. She rested her head against his chest and murmured, "I do too. Now no one can call me Skywalker ever again." She smirked at the thought. Yeah, it wasn't so bad being married.

Willow was surprised once more by the hug, but she returned it with a half smile sliding onto her face. "I just thought you would like it, and it may be long, but it is better than something like Pride and Prejudice," she replied with a shrug. But it was in that moment that she realized that maybe she did love Apollo. A lot, actually. He wasn't the same person she had known. Or maybe she was the only one who could uncover the true Apollo.

337Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled, and he kissed her cheek. "Well, I think that you look pretty good running in heels," he said, and he tried to hide the laugh that was coming to his lip. He looked down at her for a moment before he called the bartender. "Some scotch for the lady," he said, and he started to pull out his wallet. Apollo smirked a bit. He had almost forgotten about the nickname. Almost. "You are never going to be able to escape that nickname," he said with a small smirk, and he kissed her softly. He would make sure he called her that.

Apollo smiled, and he shook his head. "No way we are reading those. This is true literature," he said with a bright smile, and he started to flip through the book. "Alright, let's get this grammar done so we can dive into the book," he said. He hadn't been this excited for nearing in forever. Actually, he had never been excited for reading. Oh how Willow had changed him.

338Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:30 pm

wills

wills

Elaine shook her head and leaned back in her seat. "Of course I did," she replied with a simple hair flip, which was difficult since her hair was up. "You aren't going to get anything?" she inquired with a raise of her brows. She doubted she needed more to drink, but then again...what did she care? Willow let out a sigh of frustration. "You wouldn't," she grumbled with a small frown. Oh, there was no way she was going to stay branded with that nickname for life. Why not Tyson? He was the Star Wars geek after all!

"'True literature.' It is fiction and a children's book," Willow replied, nudging him lightly. A small grin was etched onto her face. She laughed at his next comment and nodded, handing him the textbook. "All right, it isn't that bad you know," she replied as she started the lesson off. She actually liked English all right. Not as much as science, but she still enjoyed it.

339Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake couldn't help but laugh as he heard her. "Oh honey, do you know me? Of course I am going to get myself something to drink," he said, and he flagged down that bartender once more. "And a couple shots of whiskey for me please," he said, flashing his charismatic smile. He looked down at her, and he kissed her cheek. Apollo smirked as he listened to her. "You are cute, you know. Of course I am going to say it. it is one of those thing you can never get rid of. A necessary evil if you will," he said casually.

Apollo quickly shook his head as he heard her speak. "No way! It is teen fiction, not a children's book. Wait, kids aren't supposed to read chapter books like this, right?" he asked, biting his lip nervously. he was way behind if that was the case. He probably couldn't understand fine literature if he heard it anyway.

340Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:10 am

wills

wills

"You sure you will be fine taking shots?" Elaine inquired with a raise of her brows. She was already feeling tipsy herself, so she wasn't exactly sure how she was going to get home. If Blake drank too much as well, they both may be screwed. Willow would kill her if she ruined her wedding night by crashing at their house. Willow shook her head and let out a sigh, growing frustrated. "It is not necessary to bring up a nickname that haunted me for years. I would take Wills over that any day, and I don't even like Wills that much."

"Uh, some do. I did when I was younger. I used to love reading, but then I started getting interested in science," Willow replied with a simple shrug. "It kind of fell to the back burner," she added before she tapped her pencil on the textbook. "Pay attention. You can't read before you know what you are reading."

341Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:32 am

squid.

squid.

Blake was about to take the shot, but then he heard her words, and he paused or a moment. She was right. He needed to stop before he did something stupid. Besides, his liver could probably use a brake anyway. He drank all of the time. He smiled before passing her the drink. "Have at it. I'll let you crash at my place tonight. I know the perfect breakfast foods for handovers too," he said, and he smiled down at her. Apollo chuckled at her words, and he rolled his eyes before changing the subject. "Do you like the song?" he asked curiously.

Apollo smiled down at her, and he looked through his grammar book, trying to figure out things. He needed to learn quick so he could then start to read. "Let's get started!" he said with a bright smile. All he wanted to do was read, and that was nothing like him. Even Cathy, who was bringing in the snacks, seemed surprised. "You've worked wonders for him," she told Willow quietly, smiling.

342Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:53 am

wills

wills

Elaine was pleasantly surprised when he not only stopped drinking but also gave her the shot. She hadn't expected him to give it up that easily. It wasn't in Blake's character. But she wasn't going to complain. She rarely drank, and she almost never drank this heavily. She took the shot, and she tried to ignore the burning sensation as she swallowed. "Oh, do you? What kind of breakfast would that be?" she inquired with raised brows. Willow paused to listen to the song for a moment or two before she nodded. "I love it," she murmured softly in response, leaning up to kiss his cheek. She then giggled softly. "Uh, oops...I left a lipstick mark." She wasn't used to wearing so much makeup.

Willow smiled at Cathy's comment and shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I would be good at this...teaching," she replied with a half smile. It was what she wanted to do after all. She started the lesson, and she was surprised when they finished with plenty of time. "All right, we can start reading now," she said with a half smile.

343Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:44 am

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked a bit as he watched her, and he grabbed her hand, kissing her softly. "I would do anything for you," he said, knowing that she seemed a bit surprised. He smile a little, and he glanced down at her. "Well, I have found that pizza is an amazing hangover food. So is Mexican," he said with a small laugh. Apollo rolled his eyes as she gave him a small mark on his cheek. "Well, I guess that means I am officially yours," he said with a chuckle, and he kissed her softly, looking into her eyes. He loved her more than anything in the word.

Apollo listened to the lesson closely, trying to gain anything that he could s he would understand the book better. He smiled brightly when he was finally time to read, and he cracked open the book as quickly as he could, and he started to read. "Come on, slow spoke!" he said with a laugh as he raced to get finished with the first page.

344Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:27 pm

wills

wills

Elaine rose her brows, still somewhat surprised by all of it. He liked her that much? It almost seemed impossible, but she wasn't going to complain. She smiled lightly and took the drink that the bartender had brought over, taking a small sip. As he continued, she laughed softly and shook her head. "Pizza? Mexican food?" she asked. "I can believe that pizza might help, but doesn't Mexican food always turn out to be a...bad idea?" Willow shook her head and hid a small smirk. "Oh, no, you were already all mine. Now, I just marked my territory," she joked with a wink. She returned the kiss and smiled happily.

Willow rolled her eyes as she picked up her own copy of the book. "Calm down. You act like a child who is about to get ice cream," she stated before she opened the book to the first page. "Besides, I have never read this before either, so I want to enjoy it," she added as she nudged him with her elbow.

345Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake couldn't help but laugh at her words. Yeah, okay, she was probably right about the whole Mexican food thing, but pizza really did work. "Trust me, you will be thankful to see a hot, beautifully cheesy pizza on a plate along with some water in the morning. I may even throw in a cookie," he told her with a chuckle. Apollo laughed, and he rolled his eyes at her words. Territory? She sounded like some cat. "You are an odd one, Wills, but that's why I love you."

Apollo's eyes widened a bit when he heard her. She hadn't read the book so far? No way! There was no way that she hadn't read it. "Well come on! I am going to die if I don't get to start the book right now," he said with a small laugh, and he bit his lip nervously. He didn't sound too weird, did he? He hoped he didn't.

346Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:37 pm

wills

wills

Elaine rose her brows and placed a hand over her chest. "Aw, I am touched that you would even give me a cookie," she said before she laughed softly. She took another long sip of her drink before she leaned back once more in her chair. "Maybe Willow won't blame too much for drinking so much at her wedding." Willow rolled her eyes at that and rested her head against his chest once more. "I think that makes two of us, Apollo. You are pretty odd yourself."

Willow cracked open the book to the first page and tried to hide a small smile. "That is a first. I didn't take you for someone who liked to read...or learn at all for that matter," she murmured. It was a process to even get him through the lessons everyday. She nodded towards the first page and half smiled. "Begin reading, Apollo."

347Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:49 am

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked a bit, and he shook his head. "I'm not that nice. If you get a cookie, I do too," he said, and he laughed as he heard her. He was sure that Willow would be fine with it if she got home safely, and he was her safe ride home. "I'm sure she'll get over it," he said with a laugh. Apollo rocked with her, closing his eyes contently. "Where in the world would we be if our luggage hadn't been switched?" he asked quietly.

Apollo glanced down at her, and eh smiled a bit. "Well, I guess everyone gets surprised every now and then. I used to hate everything that had to do with school, but then you came along, You made it likeable and you made me want to learn," he said, and he cracked open the book. Where would he be without Willow Walker? He then read the opening lines.

348Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:45 pm

wills

wills

Elaine rose her brows at that and shook her head, taking another long sip of the drink. "I get first dibs," she reasoned. The best cookies were fresh out of the oven, especially when the chocolate chips were still warm and melted. Those were always the best. She merely shrugged at the next comment. Willow probably wasn't even worried about her anyways. Willow cracked a small smile as she thought it over. "I am not sure," she murmured with a long sigh. "I mean, I applied for the job," she added thoughtfully. But would have things been different? Probably.

Willow cracked a small smile at that one and tucked a loose piece of hair behind her ear. "I am glad that I influenced you, then," she murmured quietly. She leaned back on the couch to get settled before she read along quietly with him. It wasn't too shabby for a book that was meant for around the age of preteens.

349Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:10 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake chuckled, and he rolled his eyes at her. "Sure, whatever, but I still get the cookies," he said, and he smirked a bit. He was going to make her the best cookies that she had ever had in her entire life! He kissed her head, and he ordered her one more drink. Apollo thought for a moment, and he chuckled. Would you have stood out if you weren't wearing a men's suit. My suit in particular?" he asked her with a laugh, and he looked into her eyes for a moment or two.

Apollo smiled brightly, and he started to read the book. It was one of the best thing he had ever read so far! Hoe could he not want to read it before? He was insane for not even picking it up! He hadn't even realized by that point they were almost in the third chapter.

350Random Ideas V.3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:45 pm

wills

wills

Elaine laughed softly and shook her head as she thought it over. "You just better not ruin them, and...you better be a better cook than Apollo," she stated before reaching across the counter to snatch the drink. She took a long sip and sighed in satisfaction. It wasn't half bad. Willow cocked her head to the side, giving that fact a thought. "I guess I wouldn't have," she murmured with a small laugh. "I would probably seem just like any normal girl," she added with a simple shrug. The fact was...she was a normal girl. Apollo was the one who was amazing.

Willow had stopped reading along by the end of the third chapter. Instead, she left the book open on her lap and listened to Apollo read. He seemed so...happy, and he actually looked as if he genuinely liked the book. While he was immersed in the book, she was immersed in...him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum