Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

276Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:38 pm

wills

wills

Willow rose her brows and rolled her eyes at that. "Of course he did, and what boy scout needs makeup?" she inquired as she followed him inside. When he answered, she huffed and shook her head. "Classified from me?" she inquired, and it seemed evident when he disappeared. She sighed and shook her head before she made her way over to Elaine, who was already on her second glass of wine. "Ellie, maybe you should calm down," Willow muttered, and Elaine smirked. "You aren't going to drink, so I may as well drink for the both of us," she answered. Maria had grabbed a plastic cup and was filling it with punch. All the "kids" could run around drinking, and she could bet that she might be the one taking them home.

Willow laughed lightly as she began to fix up everything. "It is not as hard as you may think," she told him as she finished getting out all the ingredients. "All right, are you okay with cutting things? You won't cut yourself right?" she asked as she pulled out the onions and the cutting board.

277Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled, and he made his way over to Elaine and Willow. "Don't worry. I'll drive her to my place if she needs it," he said, and he sent her a wink, and he wrapped an arm around Elaine. Ever since their few dates, he had started to fall even more for her. He was beginning to sound like Apollo even, and he started to question what he felt. Apollo smiled brightly at Spencer, and he shook his head. "No, this is a special woman," he said, and he quickly led him over to Maria. "Maria, it's great to see you. I have someone I want you to meet," he said, and he introduced her to Spencer who was currently sputtering and fishing his mind for a reply, but he couldn't seem to get anything out besides noises that resembled something a zombie would make. She was a beautiful woman his age, who wouldn't gawk over her?

Apollo looked down at her and he nodded, although he wasn't too sure about his abilities. "I think I can do it," he said, and he picked up the knife, even though he wasn't too sure about himself. It couldn't really be that hard, right? HIs maid did it all of the time, so he couldn't be hard.

278Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:34 pm

wills

wills

Elaine nodded in agreement and took a long sip of her drink. "I'll be fine, Wills," she assured her as she placed the glass back onto the table. "Besides, you want to be sober for tonight," she added, wiggling her brows, and Willow kicked her under the table. Willow muttered, "Save the vulgar words, Ellie." She glanced at Blake and sighed. "They seemed to only get worse when she drinks." Maria glanced up when Apollo came over and was surprised to see the man beside him. She sent a smile in his direction and held out her hand. "Uh, hello, It's nice to meet you." She sent Apollo a look that said, "we will talk about this later."

Willow smiled then and handed him the onion. "Just peel it, and then carefully cut it," she explained, sending him a smile. "And if you need help, just ask," she added as she began to get the noodles ready. She was nervous about Apollo cooking, but maybe he wouldn't be so bad.

279Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:03 am

squid.

squid.

Blake smirked a bit, and he leaned back in his head. "Worse or better? I think they get better," he said, and he took a long swig of his drink. "Why'd you guys have to pick a nonsmoking place?" he asked as he looked around the place. He was dying for a little puff. Apollo saw the look that Maria had given him, and he smiled nervously. He usually wouldn't be scared, but this was Maria they were talking about. "I'll see you later, Maria," he said before he rushed off to where Willow was sitting with Elaine and Blake. "I hope they keep up a conversation because if not, Maria is going to be after my skin," he muttered. Spencer bit his lip nervous, and he shook her hand. "I-I'm sorry. Apollo is just trying to help me out. I have a feeling you know why he brought us together," he said, and he looked down at the woman's hand. No ring. There was no other reason that he could possibly want them to meet. Oh, he was a sly little fox. "He's been trying to help me since the day we met," he said, and it was all true.

Apollo was never one to ask question or for help. It wasn't in his DNA to do so. It almost felt wrong to do so. He sighed to himself and he started to feel the item, looking over at Willow ever now and then. How could she look so beautiful doing something as simple as cooking?

280Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:48 am

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and muttered in response, "Because not everyone smokes, Blake." She shifted in her seat and took a sip of her water. When Apollo came over, she smiled and kissed his cheek. "Who knows, maybe they will hit it off," she said with a simple shrug. "It's just, Maria, hasn't actually been on a date since," she paused to think it over, "for as long as I can remember." Maria shook his hand and then dropped hers back down to her side. "Help you, huh?" she repeated as she thought it over. "How did you and Apollo meet?" she asked after another thoughtful moment. She was still going to have to have a talk with Apollo later after this. What was this kid thinking?

Willow had the noodles boiling on the stove when the door opened. "Hello family!" Dayton said, and Willow sighed. "Dayton, why can't you stay at your own apartment," she grumbled as she wiped her hands on her apron. "And miss your cooking? No, thanks," Dayton replied, but then he noticed Apollo. "Is he staying?"

281Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:12 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo took another sip of his champagne, smiling a little bit. "I can only hope they will hit it off. If they don't, Maria is going to kill me before we even go on the honeymoon," he said with a laugh, and he kissed her softly. He was more than happy at the moment. He was with the woman that he loved, and she had his last name now. He wanted nothing more at the moment. Spencer smiled a little and he nodded. When she asked how they met, he rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "It wasn't in the best of ways. Apollo was new to town, and he was looking for a well paying job. He was at a bar one night with that Blake friend of his, and I was there. My wife had recently divorced me, and I wasn't in the best of moods. Blake had gone off to talk to some girl, so Apollo came and talked to me. I guess he thought I was lonely. Anyway, we started to talk, and I told him about an open position at the place I worked. I got him in to the company, and he's worked his way up higher than me. I owe him more than I could ever imagine. He stopped me form spiraling too far. He became like the son I never had," he said with the slightest smile.

Apollo looked at the door when he heard Dayton, and he rolled his eyes a bit. It was pretty clear that this guy didn't like him, but he wasn't going to say all that much. "For dinner, yes. For the night, no," he said, and he resumed chopping whatever he was even supposed to be chopping.

282Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:21 am

wills

wills

Willow laughed softly and rolled her eyes. "No....she would wait until after the honeymoon," she teased before she returned the kiss. She loved this man so much, and she couldn't be happier in that moment. "I love you," she murmured, and Elaine made gagging sounds from where she sat across from them. Maria listened to the story thoughtfully and nodded her head slowly. "I see what you mean," she murmured finally, cracking a small smile. "Willow may think I just keep her in line, but she keeps me in line too. She's like my own child," she said with a small sigh. "I have a son of my own, but he's an adult with his own family and kids, so we don't talk often enough."

Dayton arched a brow at that one but took a seat by the counter. May as well grill this guy down while he was here. "So, where are you from?" he inquired, and Willow mentally groaned. She should have known Dayton was going to be relentless. This would make for an...interesting evening.

283Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:31 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo couldn't help but laugh as he heard her. "She will be make me think about it all honeymoon long, lovely," he said with a joking smirk, and he kissed her softly, pulling her a bit closer. "I love you too," he said quietly, and then he heard the gagging noises from Elaine, but that didn't stop him. Blake smirked a bit. "We can entertain ourselves if you would like," he said, and he reached for her hand. Spencer nodded as he listened to her, and he smiled a bit, running a hand through his hair. "I never had kids. That's mainly why she left me. I never really could give her the kids she wanted. She hated me for it. Saved up money for years so she could really divorce me," he said with a small sigh, and he glanced down at the woman. Apollo really was right. For her age, she was beautiful. "So knowing Apollo, I have a feeling he will make us spend the entire night together. Maybe we can get to know each other a little," he and, and he pulled out a chair for her.

Apollo bit his lip when he started to ask all of the questions. Hopefully he could answer all of them properly without sounding fake. "Born and raised here," he said blandly, hoping he would give up his integration if he sounded boring. Sadly, he had a feeling he wasn't easily stopped. Curse him for being stubborn!

284Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:44 am

wills

wills

Willow cracked a small smile and murmured, "Well that is Maria for you." She rested her head against his shoulder and smiled lightly up at him. She loved it even more because of how uncomfortable it was making Elaine. She had to get back at her sometimes. Elaine rose her brows at Blake's comment and placed her empty glass on the table before standing. "Let's go dance," she said, grabbing his hand. Maria nodded lightly when he spoke and sent him the best reassuring smile that she could muster. "I don't think you should blame yourself for that," she stated before she planted herself in the seat that he had pulled out for her. "So, tell me a little bit about yourself," she suggested, trying to hide the fact that she was checking him out. She may be old, but she still had eyes, and there weren't many good looking men out there these days.

Dayton leaned forward on the counter, pressing his elbows against it. "Oh really? I could have sworn I would have recognized you if you lived here all your life," he muttered, and Willow sent him a glare. She wanted to tell him to cut it out, but just settled for the look, which he ignored completely.

285Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:57 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled as he kissed her, and he looked over at Elaine. He was enjoying himself as well as trying to help Blake get Elaine the best that he could. Even though they had gone on a couple dates, Blake was still in the friend zone. Blake sighed a bit as he heard her, but he nodded. taking her hand. "Yeah, sounds good," he said. Luckily for him, it was a slow song. He wrapped his arms around her, and he bit his lip. He just wished that he could say how he felt, but he was afraid Elaine would take it as some joke. He didn't want to be a joke. Spencer smiled a little, and he thought of what he could say. "Well, as you know, my name is Spencer. I work with Apollo. I live alone. Well, unless you count my dog as a person. I have a husky. I love watching movie. I also love to read. Cooking is also a passion of mine. I try to run as much as I can to stay healthy."

Apollo narrowed his eyes, and his cutting became a bit more careless and rough. "Well with the reputation you have, I'm surprised I haven't heard of you yet," he said with just as much bitterness, and he continued to chop casually as if nothing had happened. He didn't like people commenting on his appearance. He was looking at weirdly enough.

286Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:07 am

wills

wills

Elaine followed him out to the dance floor and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Just don't step on my feet," she murmured, sending him a joking smile. She tried her best not to show how really nervous she was. She hid most of her nervousness with jokes. It was all she could do, really. Maria nodded as she listened to him list everything off. "You read?" she inquired with raised brows. "What do you read?" she asked with a half smile. She remembered Willow loving to read before she branched off into more things regarding science. She didn't comment on the part of running to stay healthy but she could definitely tell. He did look fit.

Willow could feel the tension in the room, so she stepped over and placed a hand on Apollo's shoulder. "Maybe I should take over cutting," he said with a half smile. She wouldn't want something to go wrong and for Dayton to lose a finger or something. There didn't need to be yet another reason for Dayton to hate him.

287Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:22 am

squid.

squid.

Blake bit his lip, and he tried his best to sound confident. Girls like confident guys, right? As might as he wanted to, he still hadn't kissed her yet, and he wanted to badly. He wanted to kiss her al of the time, but he couldn't. "I'll try not to," he said, and he looked down at her, studying her face. How could someone look so beautiful? "You look stunning tonight," he whispered. Spencer looked back at her when she looked him about what he read. "It's usually anything I can get my hands on, but I do like fiction the most. Science fiction to be exact. What about you? Give me the summary of Maria," he said with a slight smile.

Apollo looked down at her when she spoke, and he bit his lip, knowing she was right. He handed her the knife, and he leaned against the wall, closing his eyes, Why couldn't she just say it already! He hated every moment of it! He couldn't stand being the person that he was. He wanted to crawl away and never come back. Maybe he could live in the wilderness?

288Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:36 am

wills

wills

Elaine sent him a half smile and couldn't help but laugh softly. It wasn't going so bad, even though Elaine wasn't much of a dancer. Anyway, it got her away from the lovebirds. So it was pretty much a win all around. When he complimented her, she smiled sheepishly and glanced down at the dress. "Thank you, really. But it isn't like you haven't seen me in it before," she murmured with a light smile. "You know, you don't look too bad yourself." Maria leaned back in her chair to give it some thought. "Well, I already told you about my son," she began. "I live alone, but Willow comes by often to visit," she continued. "I am a science teacher, and I guess you could already assume but I love science."

Willow smiled lightly and sent him a smile. "The water should be ready if you want to make the hot chocolate," she told him. She just wanted him to feel comfortable at her house, but it was almost impossible with Dayton breathing down her neck. Why did he have to look out for her so much?

289Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:47 am

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled a bit, and he tried his best not to completely lose his cool. He needed to calm down before he lost it and passed out. "I know, but maybe it's just the lighting. And the way your hair frames your face," he said quietly, his voice slowly trailing off. The more he looked into her eyes, the more he lost any bit of common sense that he could have possibly had before. He pulled her slightly closer, and before he even knew what he was doing, he pressed a kiss to her lips, closing his eyes. Spencer listened to her closely, and he smiled a bit to himself. "A teacher, huh? What grade?" he asked, and he ordered the two of them a drink. "You do drink, right? If not, I can get a water. I usually don't but I thought that I might as well indulge tonight. I haven't drank in a few months," he said, and he ordered a water long with their drinks.

Apollo gave her a small nod when she spoke, and he started to put the chocolate in, but then he got a phone call. He saw that it was his father, and eh bit his lip nervously. "I'm sorry, but I have to take this," he said, and he answered the phone. The moment he answered the call, his father started to scream. "Apollo Davenport, where ate you and why did you tell that woman she could go out with your money!" he demanded, clearly infuriated. He was sure that he said his real name so loudly that Dayton could hear it.

290Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:57 am

wills

wills

Elaine averted her gaze at the compliment and was suddenly glad that she had opted out of putting on blush, because she could feel the heat in her cheek. Elaine never blushed, so this was a new one. "You are just saying that," she whispered, but then she was taken aback when he leaned down and kissed her. After a moment, she smiled slightly under the kiss and returned it. Maria nodded lightly and answered with, "Eighth grade. I used to teach some of the younger grades, but I guess I just couldn't handle it, and I tried highschoolers. That didn't exactly end well for me, though." When he mentioned drinking, she hesitated for a moment. She didn't do it often. It had been something she had sworn off of after she had stepped back into the role of Aspen's mother. But what could a little bit hurt? "I think one will be fine," she agreed finally.

Willow nodded lightly and went about her business cooking. Dayton furrowed his brows as he tried to listen in on the conversation. He wasn't sure what exactly was going on, but he could just make out a name. But it definitely wasn't the name that Willow had introduced him as. Interesting...He might have to confront him about that later.

291Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:07 am

squid.

squid.

Blake kept his eyes closed for a moment or two. She wasn't really reacting, but maybe that was a good thing. She hadn't slapped him, and he didn't think she had her eyes opened. His worried were finally dissolved when he felt her kiss him back, and after a few moments, he pulled away. "That was amazing," he whispered quietly. He then chuckled, wanting to go on. "You don't even know how long I have wanted to do that," he said, and he pulled her a bit closer, smiling to himself. Spencer nodded as he listened to her, and he placed the drinks down as they came. "We have water so it shouldn't be all that bad. I tried to have something with a low alcohol content too," he said, and he took a sip of the water first. "Anyway, I can see why you would want to do eighth grade. I probably couldn't stand all those high schoolers. Kids, I don't really know. If you don't mind me asking, what was it like raising your son? And why don't you talk as soften?" he asked.

Apollo rushed out, and he spoke with his father. The conversation was rather heated, but he tried not to go too in depth. Okay, maybe there were some words that he would regret later, but that would come later and not then. He soon hung up on his father, and he walked back inside the kitchen, managing a small smile. "Sorry about that. You probably have everything done by now," he said with a small laugh.

292Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:25 am

wills

wills

Elaine smiled slightly under the kiss, and once they had pulled away, she smiled slightly up at him and whispered, "Yeah it was." She then couldn't help but smile at the next comment. "Then tell me, Blake," she began thoughtfully. "Why haven't you?" she whispered, tilting her head slightly to the side. She hesitate a moment before she rested her head against his chest, a small smile still lit on her face. Maria took her glass and sighed at his question. She had wanted to avoid this one for as long as she possibly could. "I...didn't," she began, chewing on her bottom lip. "I've made some mistakes. I left right after he was born. I thought he would have a better life without me. Later, I did end up meeting him, and I suppose there is just still...some resentment there. But I guess where I went wrong with Aspen, I went right with Willow."

Willow glanced up when Apollo returned to the kitchen and laugh softly. "Yeah just about. Is everything okay?" she asked as she handed him off a mug with hot chocolate in it. She then planted herself on the counter to finish waiting for the casserole. She was starving by that point, and she would have to be sure some would be left for her parents. Hopefully Dayton wouldn't scarf everything down.

293Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:37 am

squid.

squid.

Blake glanced down at he when she finally asked the question, and he bit his lip nervously, hoping that she wouldn't think he was stupid or anything. "I was scared. I wanted to kiss you the day after we went shopping, but I was scared you didn't like me and I wasn't you type," he said, and he took her hand, swaying with the beat of the music. He just wanted her and nothing more. Spencer silently listened to her, and he didn't speak for a moment or two after. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he smiled. "It seems like you've done a mighty fine job on that girl. She's perfect for Apollo. I remember the first day he met her, he told me about it and all of the rash decisions he made. He said that just being near her presence made everything seem like it made sense," he said, and he closed his eyes. He wanted someone like that.

Apollo took the cup gratefully, and he sighed to himself. "Thank you. It's okay. My dad is just overreacting. I might have to leave early. I mean, besides, I don't want to eat all your food. There still has to be come left for Tyson and your parents," he said, and he looked over at Dayton. He thought he was in the clear. He thought he was gong to make a clean getaway. Oh he couldn't have been more wrong.

294Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:03 am

wills

wills

Elaine thought it over and smiled slightly to herself. "Scared...of me?" she repeated with a crooked smile. "You don't normally get that from a tattoo artist," she continued with a soft laugh as she danced along with him. Everything felt so right. Who said the bride could be the only one who got her happily ever after? Maria wasn't sure how he felt, and she was somewhat worried that that had scared him off who something. It was probably one of the many reasons that dates didn't normally go well for her. However, when he spoke, a smile slipped across her face. "I know what you mean. They seemed to complete each other," she agreed as she glanced at the two. Willow was the happiest she had ever seen her, and that only made Maria's smile grow. She had always wanted Willow to have the life that she had never had the opportunity to have.

"You won't eat it all," Willow assured him. "Dayton on the other hand...," she continued, trailing as she glanced towards him. The timer beeped, and she hopped up, carefully taking the casserole out of the oven. "But I hope I didn't get you into trouble," she murmured, throwing a glance over her shoulder at him. Dayton was basically glaring at Apollo the entire time.

295Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:13 am

squid.

squid.

Blake couldn't help but laugh at her words, and he shrugged. "Well, you may not usually get that, but the thing is, I am not a normal tattoo artist," he said with a small smirk, and he hugged her tightly, looking into her eyes as he watched her. "I should have said something before, though," he said, and he kissed her once more. Oh, if only Apollo could see him now, but he was probably too busy with his wife. Spencer smiled, and he took a sip of the drink before going on. "Well, I do believe this is one thing Apollo has done correctly. Would you mind going out to dinner with me sometime?" he asked her with a small smile, trying to be charming. This was the best thing that had happened to him in years! He had never seen an unmarried woman so beautiful and charismatic and funny. She was perfect for him.

Apollo took a sip of the hot chocolate, and eh glanced back at Dayton, wondering what his problem was. "Excuse me," he said quietly to Willow, and he sat down beside Dayton, watching him for a moment. "Is there something you would like to say to e or would you like to continue to glare at me like I am going to hurt Willow?" he asked him, trying to keep his cool. What was his problem?

296Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:29 am

wills

wills

Elaine smirked at that one and murmured, "Well I already knew that." She then nodded in agreement with his next statement. "Yeah, you probably should have," she whispered before she returned the kiss. She almost couldn't believe it. She lightly wrapped her arm around him. Maria smiled but it faltered at his question. Not because she didn't want to go on a date with him, but because she was so shocked. She definitely hadn't expected that one. "Uh," she began with a wry smile. "Sure, I would love to," she agreed finally. What could one date hurt? And who knows, maybe they would actually hit it off.

Willow rose her brows, but nodded as she pulled off her apron. She glanced back at them every now and then, just to make sure they weren't stabbing each other or anything. They were like two wild lions, and she would rather not have the two of them end up in a battle, especially in her kitchen. Dayton frowned at him and crossed his arms over his chest. "I don't know. It seems you are hiding something, and I want to know what it is," he muttered before he leaned forward, scowling at him. "Why did that father of yours call you Apollo?"

297Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:38 am

squid.

squid.

Blake looked down at her, and he smirked a little bit. "Apollo really was right," he said, and he started to spin her, swaying himself to the beat of the music. He would never call himself musical, but he knew how to stay on beat. He kissed her cheek, and he glanced back at Apollo and Willow. "They sure do look happy," he commented. Spencer smiled, and he grabbed a napkin, writing his number on it and sliding it toward her. "Call me whenever. You name the time and the place," he said, and he glanced at his watch. He still had a little bit before he had to leave.

Apollo froze when he heard the question. He was on to him. He was going to have to improvise and make it work. "It's a nickname," he said, although he knew it wasn't going to work. He couldn't just tell him the truth. He narrowed his eyes at him, watching him for a moment or two. "And that's all the information you will be getting," he whispered. He wasn't going to play these games with Dayton.

298Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:54 am

wills

wills

Elaine tilted her head and cracked a small smile up at him. "Right? Right about what?" she asked thoughtfully. When he had her spin, she laughed softly and smiled up at him. At least she wasn't as bad of a dancer as she thought she would be. She followed his gaze towards Apollo and Willow and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, they sure do," she murmured. She had never seen her best friend so happy. Maria took the napkin and sent a small grin in his direction. "Of course, Spencer. I will keep that in mind," she agreed with a half smile. Who needed those crazy dating apps like Tinder and Christian Mingle, when you had a sneaky, conniving kid hook you up?

Dayton frowned at his answer. He didn't believe that one for one second. "Nice, now tell me the truth," he muttered as he leaned forward. "Why did he call you Apollo?" he insisted, glaring at him. "Because I have heard that name before, and you definitely don't look like the snooty boy everyone talks about. So what's going on?" He was not going to give up until he knew. "Unless....you would like me to tell Willow this secret you've been hiding."

299Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:05 am

squid.

squid.

Blake stayed quiet for a moment, but he finally talked. "Right about how you are the best thing that has ever happened to me," he said quietly, and he wrapped his arms around her, letting her back press into his chest. He rocked her slowly, and he watched his friend for a moment. "Maybe that will be us one day," he said with a small laugh. Spencer looked over at Apollo for a moment, and he sighed to himself. "That kid may be insane and crazy, but he is one heck of a matchmaker," he said, and he took a sip of his drink. Apollo sure was something else.

Apollo narrowed his eyes at his last part. He grabbed him by the shirt tightly, and he narrowed his eyes. "Say anything to her and I will rid of you like I did that Apollo kid," he said bitterly. Okay, so maybe he meant it in a metaphorical sense, but when he thought about it, he realized he made it sounded like he murdered Apollo Davenport. That didn't help his case at all. He was just going to have to wing it. "Wouldn't want her getting hurt, would you?" he whispered. Thank goodness he took theater.

300Random Ideas V.3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:22 am

wills

wills

"Huh...Apollo said that?" Elaine inquired with a light smirk. She glanced over at the two of them once more and half smiled. Despite how disgusting it was, it was disgustingly cute. She would admit that much. "Yea," she whispered finally, "maybe one day." She glanced up at him and smiled slightly at the thought. "But let's not get ahead of ourselves." Maria took a long sip of her drink and smirked lightly, nodding in agreement. "Yeah, I guess he is," she agreed with a light smile. He sure did know what he was doing.

Dayton glared at him then and gritted his teeth. "You couldn't touch a hair on me," he snapped, scowling at him all the while. He was sure that he could take him. The guy definitely wasn't as built as he was, and Dayton had been in plenty of fights throughout his years. His next comment made him narrow his eyes. "If I have anything to do with it, you won't be near her again," he spat, and Willow cleared her throat. "Dinner is ready."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum