Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.3

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 40]

626Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:16 pm

wills

wills

Although Gabriel may be right, Maya did not want to admit that. She may like Gabriel, but she definitely didn't want to listen to his "helpful" suggestion when she could barely stand Jamie at the moment. "You are right," she began with a frown. "I don't want to talk to him," she added before turning to stare at the bored; though, english was the last thing on her mind at this point. "And for the record, I don't think Jamie would help me. He would only hurt me," she added with a long sigh. This would be a long day, and then she would be forced to go to the football game that night just to see Daph up there waving some pompoms.

Arching a brow, Maya considered his suggestion before nodding her head. "The spaghetti it is," she began, then frowned. "Uh, what does spaghetti taste like?" she inquired. It wasn't like she had had spaghetti before. If anything, the most diverse food group she had ever had was the occasional pizza; they couldn't afford pizza often, if ever.

627Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:47 pm

squid.

squid.

{you wanna ts to the football game?

Jamie thought for a moment. How would he describe spaghetti. "Well, there are these thin noodles, and then a red sauce. It's really hard to explain when you have never had it. They usually came with some buttered and seasoned bread, and then the meatballs. Just trust me, it is amazing," he said with a bright smile, and he looked up as the waiter came to take their drink orders. "Water please," he said.

628Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:19 pm

wills

wills

{sure do you want to start, or do you want me to?

Slowly, Maya nodded. She could deal with that. Besides, if she didn't like it, she could discreetly push it off to the side and nibble on the bread. Her gaze dropped to the menu as the waiter approached them. "What's cham-pag-ne?" she asked, trying to pronounce "champagne" and failing with her country twang. "Champagne," the waiter replied with an amused expression. "It is an alcoholic beverage." Maya pursed her lips before murmuring, "I want this champagne then."

629Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:54 pm

squid.

squid.

{could you please c:

Jamie looked down at the menu, and he paused for a moment when she asked about the champagne, and he chuckled a bit. "It's really nice and bubbly, but I would have water with it too," he said. He smiled up at the waiter. "I would like some as well. And just to save some time, we would like the speghetti," he said, and he smiled up at the waiter. He could tell that they were going to have a fun time that night.

630Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:07 pm

wills

wills

As Maya stepped up onto the stands, she wrinkled her nose at the stale smell of buttery popcorn, the stench of sweaty old men, and the overused perfume by most if not all of the cheerleader population. Why had she come again? Her answer was before her when a slender arm draped over her shoulders. "What's with the long face?" Daphne muttered. Maya shrugged her arm off and wrinkled her nose. "What's with the scented perfume. Trying to hide the smell of smoke, or are you trying to attract the attention of some jerk?" she grumbled. Daphne's face fell and a frown slipped onto her face. "I don't know what has gotten into you, but I don't like it," Daphne muttered as she walked off. "Maybe try calling every once and a while! Maybe then you would know!" Maya called after her before folded her arms over her chest. It seemed everything was going up in flames; she was not only losing everyone she cared about, but she was also losing herself.

The waiter nodded and sent them both a smile before gathering the menus and walking off. "Why water with it?" Maya inquired with furrowed brows. She hadn't had champagne...or any alcohol for that matter. Though, she might as well give it a try. It didn't sound that strong. Not as strong as what the bar would give.

631Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie didn't even go to school for five minutes that day. His father had found him wasted in his room, and he tried to talk to Jamie, but Jamie wouldn't speak. He wouldn't speak to anyone. His father had let him be, and he snuck out to the football game. He hadn't spoke to anyone since that morning, and he still felt horrible. He walked in to the stands, and he found Maya, but her boyfriend wasn't with her. He hadn't even talked with his girlfriend in a while. For all he knew she was probably talking with some other guy. He still didn't look good, but h didn't mind the stares. He sat down beside Maya, and he handed her the funnel cake that he had bought. "You always loved them. After you finished them, your entire face would be white from the powdered sugar," he said with a small laugh. He could tell that she wasn't feeling the best, but he wanted to help her anyway.

Jamie smiled, and he gave her a look. "I guess it helps you be less drunk. Or something else to drink when you're done. Sort of like when you get a milkshake at the diner. They always give you a water with it," he said, and he looked down at the girl. He liked her more than he had with any other girl he had met recently. She was amazing to him. "And don't let it fool you. Sometimes fancy drinks have a higher alcohol content than what is sold at the bar," he warned.

632Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:33 pm

wills

wills

Maya had been staring blankly out into the football field, watching them set up and ready for football. Maya wasn't athletic, but she at least knew sports. If writing didn't work out, she could always look into being a sports announcer....Her attention jerked to Jamie when he came over, and she eyed him suspiciously. "Are you seriously going to come up here with funnel cake and expect me to forget that you kissed me out of nowhere?" she muttered flatly. After a moment, she reached out and took the plastic plate from his hand. "You better be glad I love funnel cake."

Arching a brow, Maya shrugged her shoulders and folded her arms over her chest. "I won't get drunk," she stated. She saw how wasted he got the night before; there was no way she was going to let it get that far. Besides, champagne sounded like a nice start to see if she would ever like to drink alcohol....in moderation that is.

633Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie looked down at Maya, and a soft sigh came to his lips. "No, I didn't think it would work at all, but I figured it would be a start. And I didn't want you to be alone tonight. I knew you would come," he said, and he wrapped his jacket more around him. He never did like football games. There were too many people in his opinion, and a lot of the people at school didn't like him. He would have asked her where her boyfriend was, but he didn't seem to see a reason to. He could tell that she wasn't feeling well enough, so he wouldn't say much.

Jamie chuckled a bit, and he rolled his eyes. "I wouldn't let you anyway," he said jokingly, and he leaned back in his seat. "So, tell me about home. What is life like on the farm?" he asked curiously. He had never seen one in real life. He wasn't exactly sure what they were like. All he knew was that food was made form whatever grew on the farms. Other than that, he was clueless.

634Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:11 am

wills

wills

Maya picked at the funnel cake, slowly placing a piece on her mouth. She chewed slowly, trying to stall more than actually savor the flavor. Was it just her or was the funnel cake stale? "How did you know that I would come?" she muttered blandly, not looking him in the eye. She just felt hollow, and now she wished that she had opted out of coming. She leaned back on the bleachers, setting the funnel cake off to the side.

Resting her hand in her lap, she thought back to home. "It is...grueling sometimes. It is a lot of maintinece to take care of a farm," she began as she tapped her bottom lip thoughtfully. "Though, the animals are nice. We have a cow called Big Betty. She is our natural breeder," she murmured with a soft laugh.

635Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 24, 2016 11:43 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie listen to Maya for a moment, and a sigh came to his face. "Well, I know you really well, and even if you are mad at Daphne, you are still going to be a good friend and come out to support her, even if it tears you apart. I've always wanted a friend like that," he said to himself. He checked his pocket, and he sighed to himself. He was out of cigarettes, and he had lost his job, so there was no way tat he was going to be able to buy any. He was going to drive him crazy. He could already feel his hands shaking as if they belonged to a mad man. "I really did want to check up on you and apologize for this morning."

Jamie listened to her closely as she spoke. He was really fascinated by everything that she said. "Really? So did you grow stuff or did you have cattle for meat or dairy?" he asked curiously. He was really starting to wonder about her life back at home. He was almost on the edge of his seat because he wanted to know more. No other girl had made him curious like that.

636Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:25 pm

wills

wills

Sighing, Maya stared at the floor of the stands. She was suddenly not wanting the funnel cake, and she definitely didn't want to be there any longer. It seemed as if Daphne didn't need her there anyway. "Well, she's the only friend I have," she muttered, then a frown slid onto her face. It suddenly dawned on her; she only had Daphne. Daphne was probably the only one who could put up with her quirkiness, or who she used to be. She was pulled out of her thoughts when Jamie spoke again. "Don't mention it...literally don't mention it. I just want to forget it," she mumbled, shaking her head. He hadn't kissed her for the right reasons, whether it be jealousy or just the fact he was crazy. Either way, it wasn't the right reasons.

A half smile appeared on Maya's face as he rambled off question after question. No one had really showed much interest in her before. "We did grow things, and most of the cattle were for meet bit Big Betty was for breeding and milk," she answered with a shrug of her shoulders. "It worked out well," she added with a half smile. "We used to have piglets too," she murmured thoughtfully.

637Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie sighed, and he closed his eyes. It hurt him to see her like that, and he knew that Maya hated him. Sadly, Maya was the only person that really cared about him. He wanted so badly to kiss her, but he couldn't. "Maya...I don't know what to do. I don't know how to quit. I can't be a normal person like everyone else is. I never will be able to, and I feel so stupid for being a jerk to you all those years. You just wanted to be friends with him, and I just drive you away when you're the only person that will remotely put up with me," he said, and he closed his eyes. It was a mistake coming. He knew what was going to happen.

Jamie looked down at her, listening closely. He chuckled a bit at her last statement. "When I was little, I wanted a pig as a pet, but my parents told me I was absurd for wanting one," he said, and he looked into the girl's eyes. Ugh, why was she so irresistible! It killed him from the inside. His thoughts were interrupted when the waiter came over and handed them the bottle of champagne.

638Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:24 pm

wills

wills

Dropping her gaze down to her hands, Maya just took a moment to take in his words. She didn't know what to think or do. Sighing, she brushed her hair back out of her face slowly. "Well you don't have to worry about me anymore," she muttered finally. "You have made it clear you don't want me around," she added with a long sigh. "As for stopping, I can't help you. I have never been addicted to anything. Maybe you should get professional help for that," she mumbled, not meeting his gaze. She didn't know how to help him. She didn't even know how to help herself.

Arching a brow, Maya laughed and shook her head. "Pigs are easy to take care of. Have a patch of mud and leftovers, and you should be set," she replied with a simple shrug of her shoulders. She always loved taking care of the pigs; of course, she loved all the animals, but the pigs were her favorite.

639Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie sighed, and he closed his eyes. He shook his head at her words, a laugh coming to his lips. "God, Maya, you have it all wrong. Did you not get that I'm trying to make things right and pour my heart and soul out to you? I get it if you don't understand, but that's because I never have been able to speak my feelings. Some therapist isn't going to do me any good. I need someone I know I can open up to. Maya, I like you. I really really like you. I know it was a stupid way to show it this morning, and I know you thought it was all fake because I was stoned and everything, but I meant every word I said," he said to her. He refused to let tears fall down his face, even though he could feel them wanting to fall.

Jamie chuckled a bit as he poured her a glass. "Even more of a reason to let me have one. They clearly don't have a lot of maintenance," he said, and he poured himself a glass, taking a sip. "This stuff is ten times better than what they serve at the bar. Why haven't they started selling this stuff? You should give your boss that idea," he said, and he took a drink of water with it.

640Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty oops.....what happened? Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:50 pm

wills

wills

A frown slipped onto Maya's lips. How was she supposed to respond to that? She raked a hand through her hair and let out a frustrated sigh. "You couldn't have realized it sooner? You had to wait for me to get into a relationship and wait for yourself to fall off the deepend before you 'pour your heart and soul' out to me?" she muttered as she stood up. "You do have a lousy way of showing it, but not because you were stoned, but because it took me getting into a relationship for you to realize it," she muttered. She was on the verge of pulling her hair out. Was it just her or was the ground spinning? Why did it look like Jamie had three heads and two bodies? She stumbled, tripped, and then blacked out.

Maya laughed softly and tipped the glass back, taking a sip. The taste sent vibrations across her tongue, and it sizzled down her throat. It was oddly satisfying. "I doubt my boss is into the fancy drinks...or our customers for that matter. Most people like the harder stuff, not that I know the difference," she murmured with a soft laugh. She tried to steer clear of the alcoholic drinks served at the bar.

641Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty *whispers* what did you do Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie listened to her go on and on with a sigh. Sadly, she was right. He used the excuse to say that he was just trying to protect her, but he knew that she was right. Why was she always right. Jamie was a jealous jerk, and he wanted Maya back, but he had been such a jerk all those years that he possibly never would get her back. He would have gone on to say something else, but he stopped when he saw how weak she looked. What was going on? As she tripped, and quickly caught her in his arms. "Maya? Maya, wake up," he said in a worried tone. What had happened? Maybe if he said the words loud enough she would wake up. He had woken up after a drunk night to those words so many times it wasn't even funny. He quickly pulled out his phone, calling someone for help. Not the ambulance though. He called Maria.

Jamie smirked a bit, and he rolled his eyes. "Well I think it would bring in lots of profit, and we all know bosses love money," he said, and he looked down at Maya, smiling a bit. He planned on going dancing after, so he wouldn't drink too much, plus he needed to walk her home. He would drink in moderation, which was going to take some getting used to. "So, I am guessing you like it?" he asked with his charming smile.

642Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:50 am

wills

wills

Maria had been crocheting when her phone began to buzz on the nightstand beside her. She slowly sat up and answered it, pressing it carefully to her ear. "Jamie?" she asked with furrowed brows. She didn't settle for a traditional "hello" because Jamie - or anyone really - ever called her. She wasn't quite sure what he wanted. "Is there something you need?" she mumbled, her voice raspy due to old age. She set her kit off to the side and kicked her legs over the edge of the bed, waiting for his reply.

"Profit from whom exactly? People who come to the bar usually order vodka, or the like. Anything strong," she stated with a simple shrug of her shoulders. One day on the job, and she could already pick everything out - from the least favorite alcoholic beverage to the favorite one. His comment pulled her attention back to him once more. "Do what?" she asked, then glanced down at her drink. "Oh, yes I do. It is different than what I am used to though."

643Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:50 am

squid.

squid.

Jamie never felt as scared as he did in hat moment in his entire life. He stuttered when Maria answered. "I-It's Maya. She just collapsed, and I d-I don't know what to do," he said. He could feel tears brimming his eyes, and he quickly wiped them off. There was no way that he could ever be caught crying by anyone. No, he was supposed to be the toughest man in their school. But he couldn't help but cry for Maya. She was the only person who would ever really put up with him, and even she seemed to be drifting away. He didn't want to be alone.

Jamie rolled his eyes, and he smiled a bit. "If it wasn't so expensive, I would order it all the time," he admitted. It was a much better feeling than vodka burning as it ran down his throat. "May I ask you something?" he asked. Well, he was going to ask her anyway, so he went right on ahead. "Why did you agree to go on this date with a guy you have only met once?" he asked curiously. Most girl wouldn't even think about doing that.

644Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:36 pm

wills

wills

His answer made her eyes widen slightly. "Jamie, call for an ambulance, and get Daphne to help you if you can. I'll call her parents," she stated as she slowly stood from her bed. "Make sure she didn't hit her head or anything. There could be a concussion. We'll meet you at the hospital," she instructed before she quickly hung up before Jamie could protest.

Arching a brow, Maya considered this fact. "Well, I don't think they will let up on the price," she murmured thoughtfully, shrugging her shoulders. But what would she know? At his next question, she rose a brow and waited for his question. When he continued, a half smile crossed her face. "Well isn't that the point of a date? To get to know someone better?" she inquired with an arched brow.

645Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Before he had even say anything else, she had hung up. He paused a moment, the shock making him slower. He finally fumbled on his phone as he called an ambulance. Once that call was finished, he quickly took Maya outside of the statium. He was terrified of what was going on with her. What had happened? Why was she hurt. "Listen to me Maya, you need to wake up and make it, okay. Don't die on me," he said quietly. He took her hand, and he debated on calling her boyfriend. No, he didn't deserve Maya.

Jamie rolled his eyes, and shook his head. "But who in their right mind would want to get to know the get that passed out because he drank too much," he said, and he chuckled a bit, taking another sip of his drink, but he made sure not to drink all that much. That would be a rather stupid choice. She took a few sips of the water, trying to equal out the alcohol that he had just drank.

646Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:59 pm

wills

wills

Maya remained emotionless; only the slightest movement indicated that she was breathing - alive but not alert. The ambulance sirens blared in the distance. Finally, the ambulance pulled up and one move Jamie out of the way while the others loaded Maya onto the van. "What happened?" one asked, turning his attention to Jamie expectantly.

Rolling her eyes, Maya took another couple of sips from her glass before speaking. "I figured there was more to you than a man who drank too much and made bad decisions," she answered, furrowing her brows. "I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. Call it southern hospitality," she stated with a rueful smile. She tapped her chin thoughtfully.

647Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie seemed to be lost as the paramedics came. He didn't want to give Maya up, but he was too distracted. Maybe the substances he took before didn't help his shock at he moment. He almost didn't catch the question. "I-uh don't know. S-She just fell," he said. He didn't even realize how large his pupils were, and he sort of felt like passing out himself, but he couldn't. He had to keep his cool for Maya.

Jamie smiled a bit, and a blush came to his face. "No one has ever really said that about me before. They all think I'm just an alcoholic," he said, and he ran a hand through his hair. This girl was a keeper. He was sure of that. When he heard the last part, he chuckled a bit. "Well, I do enjoy southern hospitality."

648Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:43 pm

wills

wills

The paramedic gave him a once over before he muttered, "Then come on. Hurry." He turned and climbed into the van. It started quickly; the blare of the sirens beginning immediately. Maya still lied unconscious, not stirring at all. Her breathing was short and restrained.

Cracking a smile, Maya lied the glass down on the table, observing everything thoughtfully. "So tell me about yourself," she suggested finally. She felt the topic was mostly about her, and it made her feel uncomfortable. "Who was that girl last night?" she asked, recalling the blonde who seemed buddy buddy with shaggy hair.

649Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Jamie stumbled as he followed into the ambulance, and he took Maya's hand, trying to keep his breath as even as he could. "Don't you are die on me, Maya. Don't you are," he said as tears came from his eyes, but this time he didn't do anything to stop them. He let them run down his cheeks. What was the point of trying to stop them if they were just going to come back. "Maya Amberly Davenport, you stay right here with m. I'll leave you alone if you want me to. If you just make it through this, I'll promise you that you never have to see me again."

Jamie chuckled a bit as she asked about the other night. "Oh her? That's my younger sister Daphne. I honestly don't know what I would do without her. She's always there to bail me out of trouble. She just seems to know when I need her," he said with a joking laugh. If only his sister could save him from a horrible date, that would be pretty great too.

650Random Ideas V.3 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.3 Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:59 pm

wills

wills

The ambulance speed down the road; the blaring sirens sounding all the way down the strip of road. After what felt like ages, they pulled into the hospital parking lot and came skittering to a halt. They rushed Maya onto a gurney and pushed her into the hospital with quick words. Within minutes, they had Maya hooked up to machines to stabilize her while they tried to figure out what had happened.

Maya tilted her head to the side thoughtfully as he talked about his sister. She didn't have any siblings herself; she couldn't help but wonder what it was like. "She sounds...lovely," she murmured with a soft laugh. The few words she didn't say to her didn't do her much justice. Though, the girl was rather blunt if she did say so herself. She wasn't sure if that were a good thing or not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum