Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:55 pm

wills

wills

"I don't know...I mean, you've got that smirk on your face. That is a little unsettling," Willow replied as she glanced up at him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his cheek. "So again, what are you plotting?"

Willow frowned at that and narrowed her eyes at him. "No, are these things even legal?" she grumbled as she glanced at the ring. She was tempted to pull it off and throw it across the room. Then again, she might be able to pay off her car with it...She shook her head and attempted to refocus. "This marriage isn't even going to last a day," she muttered in response. Maybe they could figure this thing out. Hopefully as soon as possible.

Wren glanced back at where the guy was trying to stumble after them. "Grab whatever you can," she told him as she started grabbing things. "Maybe we can make our way back here later," she added as she glanced over at him. She hoped so anyway.

752Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo shrugged, and he looked into her eyes. "Nothing at all," he said, but right then he picked her up and held her close as he tarted to go down the slide. "Actually, I was plotting something," he said with a smirk, and he laughed a but before he kissed her head.

Apollo's friend grabbed a piece of paper from the bedside table, and he handed it to Willow. "You guys really made it official," he said with a smirk, and he looked down at Apollo. He just didn't know what to think of all of it. Sure, she was pretty, but marriage? He couldn't even keep a girlfriend for more than a month. How was he supposed to marry someone. "Your mom knows too," someone said, and Apollo narrowed his eyes.

Caspian nodded in agreement, and he grabbed food, putting them in bags as quickly as he could. Maybe that had time from the guy's wounded leg. He raced as quickly as he could out when he had food, the first aid kit, and some weapons.

753Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:17 pm

wills

wills

Willow furrowed her brows and started to think that through. However, she let out a yelp of surprise when he picked her up, and they started to go down the slide. "How did I know?" she muttered as she glanced over at him. She could help but laugh and roll her eyes.

Frowning, Willow glanced at her phone and cursed. She had a bunch of missed calls and texts. "We are getting a divorce," she muttered before she bit her lip. Had she told anyone? Hopefully not. She needed to figure all of this out. Maybe she could discreetly divorce him and never mention it to her parents. "What all happened last night?" she muttered finally.

Wren pulled the backpack she had over her shoulder and took anything she thought seemed valuable. The bow and arrows were strapped around her. "All right, let's go," she muttered, and she glance dback at the guy. He was gaining on them. She cut off on a run.

754Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo laughed, and he looked down at her. "You really should have know," he told her, and he kissed her head once they were down the slide. he smiled to himself, and he looked into her eyes. She was so beautiful!

Apollo looked down at her, and he shook his head. "No way!" he said, and he glanced down at her phone when she pulled it up. "Well would you look at that!" he said, and he touched the screen, sliding on where there was a missed call from someone named Clair, making the phone call her. He smirked before taking the phone and putting it to his ear. He was very curious as it who she was.

Caspian looked back, and he saw that the man was gaining on them, and he quickly tried to speed up. He was getting a bit worried about everything going on around him, and he was finishing it hard to focus. He closed his eyes and tried to calm down.

755Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:41 pm

wills

wills

"Yeah, I guess I did," Willow replied with a shake of her head. Apollo was crazy, but she loved him anyway. She stood and took his hand. "If there was anything you wanted, what would it be?" She had to figure out something special for his birthday.

"Wait, don't do...that," Willow muttered, but sighed when she saw that he had already started to call her. She didn't even know this guy for more than five minutes, and he was already driving her up the wall! Where was some painkillers when she needed them. On the other line, Claire let out a sigh of relief when her phone rang. "Wills, you are going to get me in a butt load of trouble. Where in the world are you?"

Wren was already growing tired - her injured leg was not helping things. "Keep going," she muttered to Caspian as she grabbed the bow and one of the arrows. She aimed it at the guy and prayed she wouldn't miss.

756Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her when she asked the question, and he thought for a moment. "One thing? That's really hard. I think my life is perfect as it is. Anything with you would make it better," he said, and he kissed her softly.

Apollo smirked when he heard her. "Wills? I like that name. Anyway, Willow is fine. She is at the place I am staying at right now. You see, your friend and I sort of got married last night, so if you would, we would like it have our honeymoon in peace," he said. His friends were trying their best not to snicker, but they weren't doing a very good job.

Caspian was running, but then he heard her words. She wanted him to go on? No way! He stood right beside her, and he watched her as she flew the arrow toward him. He hoped that her aim was good enough to save them both, but he didn't know her all that well.

757Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 4:58 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a small smile and returned the kiss but sighed. This did not help her one bit. "Come on, there has to be something," she insisted as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Anything," she added with a half smile.

Claire frowned at that when she heard Apollo on the phone. "Married?" she repeated, her eyes widening. Willow cursed under her breath. She wanted to avoid anyone finding out about that. "Apollo, give me the phone," she grumbled as she tried to wrestle the phone out of his hand. If work got back to her parents or someone, she could already hear the lecture and screaming and whatever else was to come.

Wren didn't wait to find out if it hit him or not. Instead, she pushed Caspian forward and continued running. A minute or so later, she heard a canon fire. She couldn't be quite sure, but it could have been the guy.

758Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:09 pm

squid.

squid.

Well, there was one thing that Apollo wanted, but there was no way he was going to tell her that. He wanted Willow to say yes to his marriage proposal, but he wasn't ready to ask her just yet. "Nope, not a thing. Why are you asking anyway?" he asked her.

Apollo rolled his eyes as she took the phone form him, and he kissed her head. "I think this is going to work out very well," he said, and he looked down at her. She didn't really plan on divorcing, did she? Would it ruin everything if he said his mother didn't allow divorce. And with her knowing, it wasn't going to work out.

Caspian stumbled a bit when she pushed him, but he started to run. He jumped a bit when he heard the cannon, but he tried not to think about it too much. He closed his eyes and tried to calm down. "Should we go back?" he asked.

759Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

wills

wills

Willow sighed at that. "You are literally no help," she told him with an eye roll. Maybe she could ask his mother. There had to be something he wanted that she could get him. "Don't worry about it," she murmured finally.

Willow said a few quick words before she hung up the phone. The most of what she implied was "keep this quiet!" She then turned to Apollo and let out a long sigh. "Are you sure about that? We don't even know each other!" she protested as she raked a hand through her hair. What was she going to do? She couldn't stay married to him!

Wren glanced over her shoulder. Her heart was racing a mile a minute, and she wouldn't be surprised if her leg wound had reopened. "Are you sure that's a good ideA?" she asked. They could head back for them. That thought alone unsettled her.

760Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo couldn't help but smirk as he listened to her, and he rolled his eyes. "Alright," he said, and he looked into her eyes. Why was she wondering what he wanted? He couldn't get that question out of his head.

Apollo scratched the back of his neck, and he chuckled a bit. "Well, we sort of can't split up. You see, my mother already knows about this, and my mother sort of doesn't do divorce. So, how about we see how much debt we are in from this wedding," he sad, quickly changing the subject. One of his friends couldn't stop laughing. "His mother would probably disown him, and he's an only child."

Caspian bit his lip, and he glanced at the ground. "It's almost night, and it's not safe for us to be running around and looking for a place to sleep," he said. besides, someone could take the cornucopia before they could get back to it.

761Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:41 pm

wills

wills

Willow leaned up on the tips of her toes and kissed his cheek. "But if you think of anything, please...do tell me," she stated as she took his hand. Maybe she would figure it out between now and then. She always was good at figuring those things out.

Groaning, Willow dropped back onto the bed. "Really?" she muttered as she glanced over at them. "So it is better for my parents to disown me?" she inquired, shaking her head. What mess did they just get into? "How much debt we are in?" she repeated, shaking her head. This was all too much for her. "Are you one hundred percent positive that the place we got married at isn't fake?"

Wren hesitated. She still didn't like the sound of going back. It might not be worth it. "All right," she whispered finally. "Let's just hurry," she added as she began to lead the way back to the Cornucopia.

762Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:55 pm

squid.

squid.

{timeskip?

Apollo smiled, and he shrugged a bit. "Well, we aren't too sure that they will," he said with a small laugh, and he started to reach for the phone. His friend smirked, and he nodded. "Oh, I am real sure that place isn't fake. I got bored and saw there was a wedding going on, and I saw my buddy Pollo up there. I didn't really question it at the time."

Caspian gripped his sword rightly, and he looked down at Wren before he started to walk back to cornucopia. He was worried that someone was there, but it was better than wondered around during the night. He closed his eyes as started to look around.

763Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:04 pm

wills

wills

{yeah. the Paris trip?

Willow slapped his hand and shook her head. "No. I am not telling them anything," she muttered as she stuffed her phone in her pocket. Well, she wasn't telling them anything yet. Not until she figured out how to get out of it. When his friend spoke, she let out a groan. "Why weren't you a good friend and stop it?" she protested, shaking her head.

Wren had her bow and arrow close, just in case. She checked around the Cornucopia, and then she checked inside, just in case. When everything seemed fine, she relaxed. However, it all came tumbling down when she heard the ticking sound. "Caspian," she whispered, glancing back at him. "Do you hear that too or is this all in my head?"

764Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:12 pm

squid.

squid.

{Yeah c: you wanna start or want me to?

Apollo rolled his eyes when she smacked his hand away, and he stood, stretching. "Alright, we can do whatever. Just remember, if I end up on the streets, its on you," he said, and he kissed her cheek. "Might as well start somewhere," he said. The friend laughed and shook his head. "Because I was about as hammered as you two."

Caspian came back, and he took as her as he was about to step in, but then he stopped when he heard the ticking noise. "No, I hear it too," he said quietly, and he started to look around for the source. What could be causing the ticking? He bit his lip nervously, trying not to think of the worst.

765Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:24 pm

wills

wills

Willow let out a sigh of relief once the plane landed. Being on a plane for five hours to head home was different than being on a plane for twelve hours to go all the way across the world. She grabbed her bags and turned to Apollo excitedly. "We are here. We are actually here!" she murmured. She felt like a little kid meeting Santa Clause at the mall for the first time. It was so exhilarating.

Frowning, Willow muttered, "That is totally not my fault. Who's crazy idea was it anyway?" She shook her head and sighed as she glanced down at the ring. She should have just stuck with her friend like she had planned. When he kissed her cheek, her frown only grew but she could feel her cheeks burning. "Look, honey," she grumbled, wrinkling her nose all the while, "we don't know each other. The only think I know about you is that you are Apollo Davenport. You could be an ax murderer for all I know."

Wren had been hoping that it had all been in her head, but Caspian had stated that he had heard it as well. She sighed and began to look around. It was then that she saw the bomb. It all started with a ticking sound, and she was going to make sure her life didn't end with one too. "We have to get out of here."

766Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled as he watched her. She was so excited, and it was so adorable. He adored her for some reason. He grabbed the bags they had brought with them, and he smiled a little bit. "You really are happy," he said, and he took her hand as he stepped off of the plane. It sure all did look beautiful. He glanced around, and he yawned. "The jet lag is going to be the death of me," he told her.

Apollo rolled his eyes, and he sat down beside her. "Well, if you don't know all that much about me, how about we play twenty questions," he said with a laugh, and he thought for a moment. "How old are you?" he asked. She had to at least be twenty-one.

Caspian, who hadn't seen the bomb yet, started to walk into the cornucopia. "Why? What is making the ticking?" he asked as he stared to look around. "How about you step back a little, just incase it's something bad."

767Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:43 pm

wills

wills

"Happy? Happy doesn't even cover it," Willow said as she followed him off the plane. She held onto Apollo's hand tightly and looked around Paris. It was so...so beautiful. She even snapped a couple of pictures on her camera. She couldn't help but giggle when he yawned. "Oh no, you aren't going to pass out on me yet," she protested as she kissed his cheek.

Willow arched a brow at that. She decided to play along, at least until they had everything figured out. "Twenty-three," she replied. Okay, that was an easy question. Not so bad. "And how old are you?" she asked as she glanced up at him. He didn't looked over the age of thirty. At least she hadn't been that drunk. Actually, he looked pretty close to her age.

"Caspian...no. We have to go," Wren insisted. She did not fight so hard to make sure the both of them would make it to lose him to a bomb. She grabbed his hand, and her eyes widened as the ticking got louder. She dragged him after her and screamed, "Get down!" She tumbled to the ground and a second later everything exploded.

768Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo groaned, and he rolled his eyes as she pulled out the camera. He quickly shielded his face. "I beg of you, don't take any pictures of me," he said, and he started to look for their bags. "I feel like literal death right now, and you are telling me I can't crash at the hotel? You better be glad I love you," he said with a smirk, and he grabbed their bag. "To think that this is how we met."

Apollo smiled at her age. Thank goodness she wasn't too much younger than him or too much older than him. "I am twenty-four," he told her, and he thought of another question. "Where do you work?" he asked. She didn't seem like that bad of a person. She looked smart enough to have gone to MIT.

Caspian was looking around, but then he heard the ticking get louder. It was only then that he found the bomb. Wren grabbed him, and as the bomb exploded, he was thrown to the ground. He cried out in pain, and all of the supplies that they had left were reduced to flames.

769Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:10 pm

wills

wills

Willow sent him a small smile and leaned up to plant a kiss on his cheek. "I know you love me," she murmured as she placed a hand on his cheek. "And don't you want to explore? I mean, this is...amazing." She understood why he was so tired, however. "And we are taking pictures at some point together," she added, giving him a pointed look. She couldn't help but giggle at the last comment. "Yeah, I almost can't believe it," she murmured as she grinned at him.

Willow nodded at that answer. Good. He wasn't too old. It would have only made matters worse. His next question made a half smile slip onto her face. "Right now, I work part time at a cafe. I am in college. Majoring to become a teacher," she answered. "And how about you? What do you do for a living?"

Wren heard a ringing in her ear, and she could barely lift her head to see what was going on. She coughed and tried to look for Caspian. The ringing in her ear wouldn't stop, and she could barely breath. "Caspian," she whispered in a hoarse voice. The smoke was seperating them.

770Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched her for a moment, and he rolled his eyes. He hated getting his picture taken, but he would humor her. He kissed her softly before he grabbed their luggage. "Okay, let's get going," he said. He would have taken her hand, but his was full of bags. "I love you," he whispered to her, and he looked into her eyes.

Apollo listened to her, and he smiled. She seemed like the adorable girl-next-door, and he loved it. It sounded like something he needed. She was stable, and he needed stability. "I work as a bartender, but I am going to collage. Majoring in business. I want to be a rich CEO one day," he told her.

Caspian was lying on the ground beside her. He was half conscious, and his nose was bleeding. The smoke was filling his lungs, and he couldn't breathe. He had taken Wren in his arms so she wouldn't be as hurt in the explosion.

771Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:33 pm

wills

wills

Willow grinned and followed after him. Looping her arm through his, she flagged down a taxi. "Sounds good," she agreed as she opened the taxi door. "I love you too," she added as she grinned up at him. She slid inside and buckled up. "We can drop our stuff off at the hotel," she murmured, grinning.

Willow listened to his answer and leaning back as she thought it over. "A bartender?" she repeated, raising her brows. She shouldn't have been surprised. However, she couldn't help but crack a small smile as he mentioned the last part. "A business man, huh? I didn't take you for the type," she commented. He sure didn't look like a businessman.

Wren coughed and moved through the smoke. When she finally saw him, she leaned down and began to drag him out of the smoke. "It will be okay, Caspian. It will be okay," she whispered, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to assure him or herself.

772Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched her for a moment, and he rolled his eyes. He didn't see how she could go on and take a tour around the city without falling asleep. "Alright, fine, we can do that. I hope you know that I am going to sleep like a baby," he said, and he smiled, kissing her head. He sat down beside her and buckled up.

Apollo chuckled as he listened to her, and he shrugged a bit. "That's what everyone says. I just do what I can to pay the bills right now," he said with a small smile, and he thought of another question. "How about favorite color," he said.

Caspian was disoriented, and he didn't understand everything that was going on. He closed his eyes once more, and he winced in pain. He looked up to see Wren dragging him out of the smoke. he was pretty sure he had a concussion. "Wren," he managed to say, but it seemed it strain him more than he could imagine.

773Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:01 pm

wills

wills

Willow couldn't help but laugh at that. "Good. Maybe you won't bother me tonight then," she teased as she told the address to the hotel. Once there, she got out and grabbed some of their bags. "Where should we go first?" she inquired. There were so many things to do!

Willow smirked slightly but nodded in understanding. "I guess I see," she murmured. When he asked the next question, she smiled slightly. "Blue. Not just any blue. A dark blue. Almost as dark as the night sky," she explained, cracking a small smile.

Wren had managed to mostly get out of the smoke before she turned to him, still coughing slightly. "Sh," she told him before she looked for any supplies that could be salvaged. "I am going to fix this," she murmured as she sent him a weak smile. She wasn't sure how yet, but she was going to do it.

774Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo had an odd look on his face when she spoke, and he rolled his eyes. "Bother you? Well aren't you just in a wonderful mood," he said sarcastically, and he smiled. When they finished putting everything up, he walked with her out. "How about you pick what we do. Tonight you can make a list of all the places you want to see, and we can go see them tomorrow."

Apollo listened to her when she answered it, and he managed a small smile. "Really? I saw you as a person who would like light pinks and pastels. I guess we were both wrong about something," he said, and he shrugged. "I like the color red the best. Maroon actually."

Caspian tried to look around, but everything seemed to be covered in smoke. He grabbed her hand, and he closed his eyes. "Wren," he managed to say once more, even if she didn't want him speaking. He wanted to speak for her. He would do anything for her.

775Random Ideas V.2 - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:23 pm

wills

wills

Willow headed out with him and stuffed the room key in her pocket. She grinned as she thought all of the things they could do and the people that they could see...and just...everything. "Let's go get some food!" she said as she grabbed his hand and tugged him along.

Arching a brow, Willow laughed and shrugged her shoulders. "Not really my thing," she replied, shaking her head. When he mentioned his favorite color, she nodded and said, "I see. Not too bad of a color. It kind of suits you." She half smiled before thinking of another question. "Favorite TV show?"

Wren shook her hand and placed a hand over his mouth. "Please, don't talk," she pleaded. She had finally managed to find a first aid kit. It was burnt around the edges. But it was fine for the most part. She began to quickly clean up his injuries.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum