Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 40]

851Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:28 am

wills

wills

Willow mimicked his eye roll when he used her nickname. She leaned up anyway and kissed his cheek before proceeding to find a place for the lock. She soon found a place and pointed towards that general area. "Does this look good?" she asked him as she tried to angle it out.

Lindi was leaning back against the counter. When he continued, her eyes widened slightly in shock. She hadn't expected that one. "Uh, that's sweet. Really," she began as she tucked a piece of hair sheepishly behind her ear. "But I'm sorry. I like someone else," she continued, sending him a half smile.

Wren didn't know how long this would last. The peacekeepers would pull him away from her soon. She held onto him tightly and bit her lip. "I'm fine," she assured him. "Don't put on the crown," she whispered as quietly as she could. "Just don't."

852Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:39 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked toward where she pointed, and he nodded in agreement. He thought it looked like a place that he could remember. He walked with her over there, and he found an empty spot for it. He smiled, and he looked into her eyes. "Should be lock it together?" He asked her, watching her for a moment.

Dimitri was thinking that she would agree, so he was about to go off on where they could go, but he paused at her words. They broke his heart more than he could imagine, but he should have used to it. She did that all through high school. "Who this time?" he asked, but then he realized what he said, and he paused. "I-I mean who do you like?"

Caspian was holding her tightly, but then he heard her words, and he paused for a moment. "The crown? Why not?" he asked, and he looked into her eyes. What was wrong with the crown? He wanted to get answers before the peacekeepers came.

853Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:50 pm

wills

wills

Willow followed him and smiled as she rolled the key in her hands. At his suggestion, her smile grew, and she nodded. "I like the sound of that," she agreed before she put hands hands over his. She couldn't suppress the smile that was beaming on her face.

Lindi glanced up in confusion at his question, and when he continued, she arched a brow. She dropped her gaze to the ground and shrugged. "You probably wouldn't know him," she answered as she twiddled her thumbs. "Just someone who used to go to school with me...," she added then paused. "Besides, I'm sure it won't be too hard to find someone else. Every girl dreams of a little hero, you know?" she asked. All except her. No, her dreams were set on a slightly clumsy, very awkward and geeky boy.

Wren bit her lip and just stayed close to him for a moment. "Just don't...please," she whispered. She couldn't lose him. "It's...it's poisoned," she said, barely above a whisper. She then was grabbed from behind, and she was trying to fight her way away.

854Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked back at her, and he took her hand, ready to lock the lock. "One, two, three!" he said, and on three he pressed down and locked it. It meant more than he could ever imagine. He loved her so much, and locking the lock made him realize that even more.

Dimitri listened to her, and he bit his lip. It wasn't him, was it? He tries not to get his hopes up, and he glanced down at the ground. "How about you tell me his name, and I'll help you get him. I'll try not to scare him with my super speed," he said jokingly. How could he scare himself? Actually, he would probably end up doing that. "I'll done with it in a flash," he said, and he sent her a wink.

Caspian thought about it, but then he saw her being taken. He ran after her, and he narrowed his eyes. "Let her go!" he yelled. He wasn't going her be hurt. No matter what. He didn't care about any of the rewards anymore. He just wanted Wren.

855Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:08 pm

wills

wills

Once he reached three, she closed the lock with him and smiled. There it was. Their lock. "It's perfect," she murmured more to herself. "All right, now let's throw the key," she said as she held it up. A smile glowed on her face. She couldn't be any happier.

Lindi arched a brow at his question. Why is he so curious about who it was? She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear shyly and shrugged her shoulders. "His name is Dimitri," she answered as she glanced over at him. "But you don't have to worry about it. Really," she added as she brought her attention over to him once more. "I mean...," she trailed and smiled timidly.

One of the peacekeepers held him back and muttered, "She is unauthorized to be here. She has to be taken back to her prison cell." The door slammed shut, and Wren had disappeared behind the door. "Now calm down, and get ready to be crowned," the peacekeeper instructed.

856Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled. The lock was beautiful, if he sad so himself. He took the key, and he looked into her eyes. "I love you so much, Willow Walkee. I will never stop loving you. Through think or through thin," he said. It was like practicing proposing. He wanted to express so much more, but he couldn't.

Dimitri almost fell as she said that she liked him. Really? Out of everyone, she liked him? He couldn't help but smile, and he looked down at the ground. "Well, I really hope you two work out. I would give him a call if I were you," he said, and he gave her a small wave before leaving. Once he was out of her eyesight, he started doing a victory dance. He didn't care if he was out in the open. Lindi Crawford liked him!

Caspian shook his head, and he tried to go past the peacekeeper. "I'm not getting crowned. Not until she is freed," he said bitterly. He almost momentarily forgot about the crown being posined.

857Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:16 pm

wills

wills

Willow grinned up at him and looked at the key that Apollo now had. "I love you too, Apollo Davenport. So much," she murmured in response. She then took the key and paused a second before she threw it into the water. She watched as the ripples formed rings around where it had disappeared.

Lindi tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and shrugged her shoulders. "I just might," she murmured as she watched him leave. "Well bye!" she called after him and let out a small laugh. Once he was gone, she closed up the shop before she pulled out her phone and decided to do just that. She dialed Dimitri's number, hoping it hadn't changed over the years.

The peacekeeper tried to force him back. "I am sorry, sir, but we are unauthorized to let you see her. She is put on death row," he stated as he tried to move him back towards the chair. "Now please, take a seat."

858Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:27 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched her throw the keys, and he paused for a moment, taking it all in. It was so beautiful. He wrapped his arms around her, and he pulled her close. "Willow," he said quietly. He wanted to add on. He wanted to say that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her, but the fear stopped him.

Dimitri rushed him, and right when he got there, his phone started to ring. He smiled to himself, and he pulled off his mask. He picked up his phone before answering. "Is this Lindi Crawford calling? Good thing I still have you contact saved," he said, and he smiled to himself. Being The Flash gave him a little more confidence.

Caspian narrowed his eyes at his words, and he ran to Drake. He grabbed him tightly by the collar of his shirt, and he glared at him. "You let Wren live. Listen, I know about your plan with the crowing. You save Wren and let her go and then I'll go along without question."

859Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:34 pm

wills

wills

Willow turned in his arms to glance up at him. "Yes, Pollo?" she asked with a wry smile. She then reached up on the tips of her toes and kissed his nose. "I love you," she murmured once more as she hugged him. She didn't know what Apollo seemed so worried about. Everything was so perfect. She loved being able to roam Paris with him.

Lindi couldn't help but laugh to herself when Dimitri answered. She made her way to her car. Her phone was pressed to her ear. "Yeah. It's me," she replied as she unlocked her door. "Hey, I was wondering...are you...free tomorrow night?" she asked after another moment. "If so, uh...would you like to go to dinner or something?"

Drake frowned when Caspian grabbed him. The confusion only grew when he continued. "The crowning? What are you talking about?" he asked in confusion. He pushed him off and continued, "I can't let her live. She was supposed to be dead from the beginning!"

860Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:26 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he looked into her eyes. "I love you too," he said, and he chuckled as she kissed his nose. "You are so weird," he said playfully, and he held her close. He took a moment to stop thinking about everything. About his job, about his fear of her saying no. he just stopped and took in the beauty of it all.

Dimitri listened to her, and he thought for a moment. "I believe I am. I think dinner would be lovely. Italian? Or do you not like Italian? Maybe Mexican food? Wait, do you like that?" he asked. Well, so much for being smooth about it. That one went out the window pretty quick. It was then he realized that he was Dimitri Sherwood and not The Flash. He began to panic.

Caspian narrowed his eyes at him, and he tried to control his anger. "You know! She told me the crown was poisoned. Now you let her go before I make you," he said bitterly. He may not have an army, but he would fight for Wren until his last breath.

861Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:39 pm

wills

wills

Willow giggled and shrugged her shoulders as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "Well you love me anyway, so that I think that is just fine," she stated before she took out camera to be sure to take a few pictures of the lock and the bridge in general. "Ready to go on the picnic?" she asked with a bright smile.

Lindi suppressed a smile as she leaned back in her seat in the car. "Dimitri, calm down," she murmured, trying to stifle her laugh. "Anything is fine, really. You can just pick the place and maybe we could meet there or something," she replied as she started the car. She then paused as she thought it over. "You know, you haven't changed much...I like that."

Drake glared at him then and shook his head. "I have no clue what you are talking about," he replied as he stared him down. "And there is nothing I can do anyway!" he added with a long sigh. "We can't let her go."

862Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched her take the pictures, and he smiled to himself. The way that she was so excited for everything was so adorable. He wanted that to be officially his for the rest of his life. He smiled when she mentioned the picnic, and he nodded. "Yeah! Where do you want to get the food?" he asked her. Maybe he could go and buy a blanket for them to sit on too.

Dimitri chuckled when she stopped him, but he bit his lip nervously. "Sorry. I tend to get carried away," he said, and he looked out his window as he spoke with her. "I'll come up with a place, and I'll meet you there," he said. At her comment about him, he started to blush. "Really? If it helps, you haven't changed much yourself. I love it," he said.

Caspian didn't believe a word that come out of his mouth. How could he trust him? "You are the president. I thought you had control over all of this," he said. If he wanted to, he could save Wren. He was just to lazy to do it.

863Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:05 pm

wills

wills

Willow took his hand, intertwining their fingers. "There should be a store down the street where we can buy some," she replied as she headed off the bridge. "It probably won't be that long of a walk if you just want to walk," she added. She threw her head back and let out a long sigh. She was just happy about everything.

Lindi leaned back as she listened to him and nodded even though he couldn't see. "That sounds good," she stated, and then paused as he continued. She flushed slightly and half smiled. After a while, she murmured, "Well I guess that is a good thing....wait that is a good thing right?" She giggled softly and shook her head.

"Somethings...I don't have control over," Drake muttered as he pulled her by the collar of his shirt. "So, don't tell me what to do or what not to do," he continued as he pushed him away. He was already growing frustrated.

864Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo listened to her, and he nodded. "That sounds great. Let's go. I'll race you to the end of the bridge," he said, and before she could even respond, he was off and running. He had never felt so free in such a long time, if not ever. Usually he was reserved and vulnerable, but now he was carefree. He loved every moment of it.

Dimitri chuckled at her words, and he nodded. "It's a good thing, don't worry. So, how about we meet up at that pizza place downtown around 6:00. That should be enough time for me to get off work and get any work that needs to be done done," he said. He sighed to himself, and he looked at the ground. "I can't wait Lindi. I can tell this is going to be an amazing night."

Caspian watched him for a moment or two, and he bit his lip. For once, Drake seemed...genuine. How could that be? Was the crown really poisoned? Maybe Wren just heard something wrong. He sat down in the chair. He hoped that she had just heard something wrong.

865Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:29 pm

wills

wills

Willow rose her brows in surprise by the comment but took off running after him. "Hey that's not fair!" she called after him as she picked up the pace. However, she knew that she would not make it before him. She was still laughing all the same. She, instead, jumped onto his back and wrapped her legs around him so that she wouldn't fall. "I win!" she cheered jokingly.

"Yeah, I like the sound of that," Lindi agreed with a light smile. She shifted the phone to her other ear as she pulled out of the driveway. "Yeah, it will be," she agreed as she smiled to herself. She was more excited about this date - could it even be called that? - than she had expected to be. "I will see you later," she told him before she hung up.

Drake nodded when he seemed to calm down and took the crown. "All right, are you ready?" he asked before he stepped forward. "Just try to calm down." He waited another minute to make sure that he was before he placed the crown onto his head.

866Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo soon came to the end of the bridge, and he smiled to himself, knowing he was victorious. Well, that was until Willow came and jumped on his back. he nearly fell over, but he managed to keep his balance. "You are insane!" he said with a laugh, and he looked back at her. He wouldn't mind giving her a piggy back ride though. Hold her tightly, he started to walk.

{ts to the date xD

Caspian sat in the chair, trying to calm down. He would find a way to get her out of there. Maybe he could use all of his riches form the games to get her out of there. he would make sure that she was okay. As the crown was placed on his head, he began to think that he was going to be fine. That was until a few moment later, and a state of drowsiness started to fill him. His mind was clouded, and he couldn't think straight. "Wren," he said. He managed to stand, but his knees buckled beneath him, and he fell to the ground unconscious, the crown falling from his head.

867Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:47 pm

wills

wills

Willow laughed and held onto him tightly. She would rather not fall off and break her neck or something. "You know, first I am weird and now I am insane," she said with a shake of her head. "I feel so loved, Pollo," she teased as she leaned down to kiss his cheek. She didn't care. She couldn't be happier.

{sure. want me to starT?

Drake furrowed his brows in confusion when Caspian collapsed on the floor. Wait...the crown had actually been poisoned? He shook his head, slightly confused. In the cell, Wren was staring at a screen, watching the entire thing. She wanted to scream out or to cover her eyes, but they were bound behind her, and she was gagged. There was really nothing that she could do to stop it.

868Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked up at her for a moment or two, and he laughed. "You are many things, Wills," he said, and he chuckled a bit at her words. "I love you too, Skywalker," he said, using the nickname that she hated most. He knew that she never wanted anyone to call her that, but that only gave him more of a reason to do it.

{sure c:

Caspian lied unconsciously on the stage. He didn't know what was going on, and he didn't know what to do. He wanted to wake up and save Wren, but he was restricted to lying on the stage until someone helped him. He wasn't even sure how long he would be out for.

869Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:07 am

wills

wills

Willow just rolled her eyes and muttered, "Yeah, I know." As he continued, she frowned and groaned slightly. "Please don't call me that! It is so...geeky," she grumbled, sighing. Sure, Willow was a bit geeky herself, but that did not mean that she wanted people to call her Skywalker. She hated it so much, and she was sure that Apollo knew that.

That night, Lindi had been waiting at the pizza place, trying to not seem too worried. It was only a few minutes late, and maybe Dimitri just had some traffic. She didn't want to be obsessive or anything. She knew she wouldn't have wanted him to react badly if she were in his shoes. So, she tried to just calm down. Meanwhile, Ann called Dimitri and muttered, "There was some gang violence. Fifth avenue. If you hurry, you should be able to stop it before it gets too serious."

When the cell doors were opened, Wren did the first thing she could think to do, she pushed past the peacekeepers and made a run for it. She had managed to pick the lock on the shackles free, so now her hands were in use. She made a run for the room and raced to Caspian. "Caspian..," she whispered as she gripped his hand.

870Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:17 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled at her reaction, and he looked back up at her. "But I love you geeky named," he said, and he smiled. He soon came to the shop, and he set her down slowly. "I hope you know that no matter what, I am still going to call you skywalker," he said, and he kissed her head. Oh how he loved her so. Even if she hated his geeky puns.

Dimitri was almost finished getting ready when he got the call from Ann. He sighed, and he closed his eyes. "I will be right on it," he said, and he looked t the clock. "I think I'm fast enough," he said to himself, and he went at super speed to his suit and off to Fifth Avenue. When he got there, he narrowed his eyes at the men. "I suggest you stop now before anything bad happens," he said, narrowing his eyes.

Caspian was still unconscious as Wren came to him, but he was starting to stir a bit. After a few moments, his head moved, and he groaned. He hadn't opened his eyes yet since they felt as if they wwere glued shut. He couldn't open them just yet. he was too drowsy.

871Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:29 am

wills

wills

"Of course you do," Willow grumbled as she rolled her eyes and shook her head. She still hated it all the same. She wouldn't be surprised if that only made Apollo like it even more. She took his hand once he had set her down and started to look around at all the food. "And I am still going to call you Pollo. So, I think we are even," she replied as she grabbed a basket.

One of the men turned on Dimitri and glared at him. A knife was in his hand. "Oh? And what will you do, you little wimp?" he muttered as he walked towards him. He smirked slightly and chuckled. "I've been waiting on you. Apparently you threatened my brother a couple of days ago. Maybe I should teach you something. What happens when you mess with me," he muttered.

Wren pulled him close and bit her lip as she checked his pulse. "It's okay...," she whispered, but she wasn't quite sure. He just had to be okay. She leaned down and pressed her lips to his. No, she didn't expect magic or anything like in the fairytales. She just needed to kiss him.

872Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:38 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolled his eyes when she spoke, and he kissed her softly. He wondered about her a bit, but then again, she probably did the same with him. He walked with her into the store, and he started to look around. "Sandwiches would be good. Oh, chips and salsa too. This place has everything. Maybe we can get some bread sticks," he said.

Dimitri wasn't scared. That was until the man pulled out the knife. He wasn't too sure if he could rely on his speed. He went in a flash to go behind him, and he pushed him, narrowing his eyes. "I am going to keep these streets safe, and that is what I told your brother," he said, and he watched him closely. He didn't need to be hurt. He needed to make it back to Lindi.

Caspian stirred for a few more moments before his eyes finally opened. "Wren...is that you? I need you," he found himself saying, and he held on to her hand tightly. He was still weak, and he was more than disoriented.

873Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:49 am

wills

wills

Willow walked along with him and picked up the things he pointed out. "Ham or turkey? I prefer turkey," she murmured before she just placed both into the basket along with cheese and bread. She also added the chips and salsa. "Anything else?" she asked as she glanced over at Apollo. She glanced at everything that they had and smiled. It looked pretty good so far.

The man frowned and turned on Dimitri then. He glared at him and muttered, "Well maybe you should mind your own business quickie," he muttered. He glared at him and plunged the knife towards him. Maybe he could catch him with the knife if he were fast enough. Fast enough compared to him seemed hard, but maybe he could do it.

Wren gripped his hand and leaned down, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "Hey. It's okay. I've got you," she whispered as soothingly as she could manage. She pressed her lips to his once more before she hugged him. She was so relieved that he was okay.

874Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:57 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched her as she placed the items in the basket, and he thought for a moment. "Wait here," he said with a smile, and he ran off in the store. He came back a few moment later with a pack of cookies. "Every lunch needs something sweet," he told her, and he looked into her eyes, kissing her softly. "Just like you."

As the man thrust the knife toward him, everything seemed to go in slow motion since he was going so fast. He quickly moved out of the way by going to the other side of the man, but even though he thought it was a good idea at the time, he realized that it wasn't such a great idea. Turning your back on anyone wasn't a good thing.

Caspian looked into her eyes, and he took her hand, managing a small smile. "Wren...it's really you. I was so scared that you were dead," he said, and he hugged her as tightly as he could. "I thought I was too late," he whispered to her.

875Random Ideas V.2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Wed Dec 02, 2015 1:02 am

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow as he ran off and waited for him to come back. When he returned with the cookies, she laughed and kissed him back. "Apollo, you are so cheesy," she commented as she made her way to the cash register. "But I guess I just have to love you anyway," she added with a goofy grin. No matter how cheesy, or dorky, or crazy Apollo was, she loved him so much.

The man scowled at him when he missed him. He then only smirked when he saw that he had the opportunity. He had to act fast. He quickly trusted the knife forward, stabbing him in the back. "Next time, think before you try to be a superhero," he snapped at him as he began to make a run for it before anything else could happen.

Wren shook her head and gripped his hand tightly in her own. "Me? Dead? Caspian...you were the one with the crown on your head," she whispered, biting her lip. She couldn't stand having to watch that. "I am just glad that you are okay."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum