Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 17 of 40]

401Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:22 am

wills

wills

The man smirked when he saw Apollo. His finger hovered over the trigger. "You only get to see her when you give up some money. We know you, Apollo Davenport. You are wealthy and a respected individual in the business field," he said with a slow smirk. "And well, we are holding your little girlfriend for ransom. Unless, you are unwilling to pay up, then she might not be alive much longer. The boss is a bit...impatient."

Maria let out a frustrated sigh as she slumped in the couch. "Apollo, never scare me like that again," she muttered before she slapped him. "I swear, what will your mother say?!" she continued as she paced to and fro in the apartment. "You are going to have to fix this."

Willow sent him a half smile before she dropped her gaze down to the ground. "I should probably get some things," she whispered as she stood. She did not really want to leave either, but she was accustomed to constantly moving. It was just second nature.

402Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 13, 2015 4:02 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo narrowed his eyes at the man, and he thought about it for a moment. Attacking him would do no good since he didn't have a weapon. Maybe he could pretend to give in. He sighed, and he clenched his fist, trying to control his anger. "How much do you want?" he asked, but the question still lingered on his lips. Why him? Why was he targeted out of all the people? Did they know his past? He surely hoped not. His past was a dark road that never needed to be revisited.

Apollo sighed, and he was about to say something, but then Maria slapped him. "Ow! That hurts you know," he said in an annoyed tone, and he sighed to himself. How was he going to tell his mother without her having a heart attack? She was probably going to freak out and panick. "How can I fix this without going to jail? Maria, if I have a criminal record, no one will hire me. I can't pay for mom's medicine then. I can't let her down," he whispered.

Apollo have her had a slight squeeze, and he shook his head. "I'll get it. Don't worry about it, okay. You stay with Maria," he told her, and he kissed her head. He didn't want her to have to cut back on her moments with Maria.

403Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:51 am

wills

wills

"Well, you see," the man said with a malicious smile. "We are a bit desperate at the moment," he continued as he lowered the gun only a fraction as he stared back at Apollo. "And you of all people should know what desperate times call for," he said with a smirk. "We want a million dollars, and I am sure that you have it," he stated as he narrowed his eyes at him.

Maria let out a long sigh as she let all of this sink in. She wasn't quite sure what to do. Any road they went down wouldn't help the situation. An idea popped into her head. "Oh, please don't let me regret this," she whispered to herself under her breath. She turned to Apollo and stated, "If I do this, you have to promise to stay out of it, and you have to promise to stay in the clear. I don't want to hear that you do this ever again."

Willow hesitated another moment before she whispered, "All right....only if you really want to." She cast her gaze down to Maria and bit down on her bottom lip. If only she had been sooner...but she had to keep telling herself that she would survive.

404Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:04 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo's eyes widened when he heard the man. "A million dollars? I maybe rich, but I can't just throw out a million dollars as I please," he said, and he looked for Willow. he had to rescue her somehow. "Wait...how do you know about me?" he asked bitterly. No one knew about his past life. Not even Willow. She didn't need to know.

Apollo listened to Maria, and he was hesitant for a moment or two. "It depends on what the idea is. Considering you are telling me to stay out of it, it sounds like something I want to be involved in," he said. He wanted to know what she was thinking first.

Apollo gave her a tiny smile, and he ran a hand through her hair before he went off to her tent. He grabbed some food and ammunition before looking for anything that she might deem valuable and want to take with her.

405Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:06 pm

wills

wills

"Then I guess it isn't important if you find Willow," the man said with a smirk and a simple shrug of his shoulders. His next question only made his smile grow. "I know a lot of things, Davenport. A lot of things," he answered with a sly smile sliding onto his face.

Maria shook her head in response. "No, it really isn't," she answered as she grabbed the bag with the money inside from its hiding place. "Just go home and be with your mother, all right?" she continued as she glanced back at him. She hoped she wouldn't regret it.

Willow watched as he walked off before she turned back towards Maria and sighed. "I'm sorry," she whispered in barely above a whisper. She felt for the necklace around her neck. The one thing she had left of her family. "I'm sorry," she repeated.

406Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo's eyes widened he heard him. "No, leave her out of this! I'll give you the money," he said quickly, and he looked toward the ground. He couldn't stand it if she was hurt. "Now give her back to me," he said protectively. He was more angry than he thought he would ever be.

Apollo bit his lip, and sighed to himself. "Fine, but don't get yourself in trouble," he said, and he grabbed the money. "Can I take a little bit? Just a little bit. Not much," he said, but he already knew what the answer was. It was probably a slap in the face.

Apollo soon gave a few things, and he smiled a bit to himself. He had given her all the pudding and everything nice he could find. She deserved it all. After a bit, he went back to the room, and he handed it to her. "Just tell me if I need to go back and get anything."

407Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:59 pm

wills

wills

The man smirked then when he saw Apollo's reaction. "Oh, no," he replied as he shook his head slowly. "You won't be getting her back until we have the money," he said with a sly smile. "That's not how things work," he continued as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Maria frowned at Apollo and muttered, "Apollo, this is not your money to take, and it doesn't matter if you need it or not." He was already putting himself into a lot of trouble because of what he did. He couldn't just take some of the money because he needed it. She wouldn't allow it.

Willow glanced up when he handed her the things. She sent him a weak smile and dropped her gaze down to the ground. "Thanks," she whispered. She would have said more but the leader called out, "We will be leaving soon. So be ready!"

408Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo narrowed his eyes, and he grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt. "Give her to me now and I'll get you even more money," he said. That would be all the money he had been saving up ever since he was a little boy, but Willow was worth it. She was worth everything.

Apollo sighed, and he looked down at the bag for a moment or two. "Fine," he said. He went through all that trouble just to get nothing! He should really think things through before he did what he friends dared him to do.

Apollo smiled a little and he took her hand. He heard the man's voice, and he sighed to himself. "Let's get this over with," he said. He would just have to live without the valuables from his tent. "What will we do with Maria?" he asked. He then get an idea. "I can stay back and care for her. Leave me a walkie talkie. When she gets better, we will meet up."

409Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:25 pm

wills

wills

The man glared at him then and his finger twitched over the trigger. "I don't think you have room to threaten me. You are defenseless," he said snidely as he glared at him. "And I go by the bosses's orders. You must pay up before you can see her," he snapped, ready to open fire if needed.

Maria sent him a small smile and pulled him into a quick hug. "You are a good kid. You just make stupid decisions sometimes," she muttered as she pulled away and opened the door. "I am going to fix this, but I better not hear anymore trouble out of you."

Willow bit her lip at his suggestion. "Are you sure?" she asked uncertainly. What if Maria did not get better? What if the walkers attacked them? What if Apollo couldn't find his way to them? "Are you even sure we will be able to find you?" she whispered, dropping her gaze to the ground. She was worried about losing someone else. She lost too many people already.

410Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo narrowed his eyes, knowing it was no use to fight me. "Meet me tomorrow morning. I will have all the money an you will have Willow," he said, trying to keep his cool. He wanted to keep Willow safe, but that was proving to be rather hard.

Apollo looked down at Maria, and he hugged her tightly. "Thank you. I don't know what I would do without you," he said, and he sighed before getting out of there and driving home as quickly as he could. He needed I get back to his mother.

Apollo nodded, and he took her hand. "We are at more risk with Maria, and if we are attacked on the road, she would most likely be hurt," he said, and he pulled out his knife. His trusty knife would do the job on any walker. "I'm sure my little Skywalker can be on her own for a little bit. Besides, you do have Dayton. I promise it won't be for long."

411Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:18 pm

wills

wills

"You better," the man replied, glaring all the while. "And if you don't...well, let's just say that you will regret it," he replied with a smirk before he pointed the gun at him. "And I would watch what you say next time. I might just shoot you for that mouth of yours."

{timeskip?

Willow chewed on her bottom lip before folded her hand over his. She didn't want to leave him behind, and she would stay if she were certain that Dayton and Apollo both would let her, but she knew it was highly unlikely. "I will miss you," she whispered as she hugged him tightly. "And ever call me Skywalker again, and I will be sure you will never say another word," she said with a cheeky grin attached. She pressed her lips to his briefly before she heard the leader call out that they had to leave. "Please don't be too long," she whispered as she sent him a weak smile and stood. She raced to catch up with the group.

412Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down af the man, and he clenched his fists. "Oh, I will be here, and I will make sure that I get her back," he said, and he closed his eyes. "Willow, if you are there somewhere and can hear me, I just want you to know I'm so sorry."

{yeah, when to? I was thinking a bit later when they get more evidence that it could be Apollo

Apollo smiled when Willow finally agreed, and he held her close. "Don't worry, I will make sure everything is fine. And I think Skywalker should be your new name. It suits you rather well," he told her, and he chuckled. He kissed her once before she had to go in with the whole group. He pulled up a chair and sat beside Maria. "She's something else, isn't she," he said with a smile.

413Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:44 pm

wills

wills

The man smirked then and muttered, "You know the only way that you will get her back." He trained the gun on him a moment longer as he began to slowly take a few steps back. "I will see you tomorrow," he continued hastily before he turned and scurried off.

{that works for me. c: you want to start?

Maria lifted her head and slowly managed to sit up as she watched Willow's retreating body. "Yeah," she agreed with a small smile, "she has quite the sass, but she also has a heart of gold." She let out a long sigh and glanced to him. "You should have went with her. She doesn't need to lose more people, and I know she really cares about you...so you better not hurt her."

414Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:13 pm

squid.

squid.

{timeskip now to the morning c:

{sure :3
Apollo sighed to himself, and he looked at the time as he rolled off the couch. "Man, do I really have to get up at this hour," he said, and he rose after a moment, trying to not be as worried as days past. They were getting pretty close to finding him, but maybe they thought it was someone else. He could only hope that Maria really did help him.

Apollo looked down at Maria, and he shook his head. "I couldn't let her lose you. I see how much she looks up to you. She probably thinks you hung the moon and the stars," he said with a small chuckle, and he shook his head as he laughed. "Oh, trust me, Dayton has already given me that speech."

415Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:31 pm

wills

wills

{yupppp

The following morning, the man wrenched Willow's cell door open and pulled her forcefully to her feet. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty," he said maliciously. Oh how she wished her hands were untied so she could show him how "beauty" sleep was. She stumbled after him, and she felt the cold barrel of the gun pressed against her neck. "Just in case you decide to make a run for it." He then lead her outside.

"I don't think...," Willow began, but Dayton came to a halt at the house. "Willow, just stay in here," he muttered in response before he grabbed the folders and felt for his gun in his pocket. It was there. He headed up to the house and knocked a couple of times. "Police. Open up. I must ask you a few questions," he muttered. He cursed when he heard the slam of the door. Why couldn't Willow listen for once?

Maria cracked a small smile and shook her head, sighing all the while. "She kind of turned to me after her mother died. I guess I just unintentionally stepped in as the motherly role in her life," she whispered with a long sigh. At the comment about Dayton, she laughed softly. "I oughta get him....he beat me to it."

416Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:56 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo sat in his car, counting the money for maybe the fifth time. He wanted to make sure that it was all correct. He had been waiting there ever since he was given the money. He just had to be there the moment that the man did. He needed to know that Willow was okay. He needed her to be okay.

Apollo was giving his mother her medicine when he heard the banging at the door. "Crap," he whispered, and his mother gave him an odd look. "What is it, Apollo?" He sighed a shook his head before calling to the door. "One monument please!" He saw a random t-shirt and pulled it on before opening the door to see Dayton. "Morning, Officer. What can I help you with?" he asked.

Apollo nodded, and he sighed to himself. "I don't blame her." He would have turned to anyone if he could have found anyone. He chuckled a bit at her words. "No one is stopping you from giving me that lecture. I think you would even beat me up the way he almost did."

417Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:21 am

wills

wills

As the man trudged Willow along, he scouted around until he found Apollo. He offered his hand, palm up, and muttered, "Hand over the money." He had his gun still pointed at Willow, ready to pull the trigger at any given moment. "Now," he commented icily.

Dayton narrowed his eyes slightly at Apollo before he grabbed his pen. "I will need you to answer a few questions for me," he replied, and as Willow stepped up behind him, he glared at her. "Willow, get back in the car," he muttered. She was prone to get into situations that she needed to stay away from. "May I come inside?" he muttered, motioning towards the door.

Maria laughed softly and shook her head. "No. I would only resort to that if you actually hurt her. Not that I could do much damage...especially now," she said with a short laugh. She sighed as she dropped her gaze to the ground. She sighed softly to herself before she returned her gaze to Apollo. "You are a strong kid," she commented with a half smile.

418Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:32 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked up when the man came by, and he quickly handed him the money. He wait impatiently for Willow. He was terrified that he was going to hurt her, but he tried not to show any fear. He needed to make sure that she was okay. She looked terrified.

Apollo glanced down at Willow, and he gave her a small smile before moving out of the way. "Sure, come on in," he said. Stacy looked up at Dayton. "Can I get you anything, sir?" she asked, but Apollo shook his head. "No, you need to rest. I'll get anything they need," he told her.

Apollo gave her an odd look when she commented on him. "Really? Now why do you say that?" he asked. He didn't thin he was strong. He was just trying to survive. He thought of strong people as heroes, and he sure wasn't one.

419Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:32 am

wills

wills

The man took the money and glanced it over to make sure everything was there. He then pushed Willow forward, the gun still ready. "Go, get out of here," he muttered, glaring at them. "And next time, I would watch your back," he continued, glaring at them before he raced off.

Dayton headed in and uncapped his pen. As much as he wanted to tell Willow to go back to the car - again, she was already inside. He shook his head and muttered, "I don't need anything. Thank you." He took a seat and opened his pad. "Where were you (picks a random date) October 4th, the night of the robbery?"

"You did not really have anyone but you still had the will to survive," Maria murmured, glancing to him. "Many people would not have the courage. Many people would give up and pray that they die. But you stuck it out. I think that's what makes a person strong."

420Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:52 am

squid.

squid.

Once Willow was by him, he took her hand and looked her up and down. "Are you okay? They didn't hurt you, did they?" he asked in a frantic voice. He was terrified that she was hurt or worse. He hugged her tightly, keeping her in his embrace for a moment or two longer.

Apollo looked at Dayton when he started to ask the question. He needed to shut up and keep his cool. "I was with Maria Winters, sir. I had been there for a bit until you came," he said. Hopeful Maria got rid of the money. Or whatever she said she was going to do.

Apollo smiled at her, and he shook his head for a moment. "To be honest, it wasn't some will to live. Not for a while at least. It was a will to make sure that my mother was alive and okay. To be honest, I was terrified the first few days."

421Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:03 pm

wills

wills

Willow hugged him back tightly, trying her best to calm down. She was still in semi-shock from it all. She didn't speak for a bit. She just stayed in his embrace and tried to lower her heart rate. When she finally spoke, she whispered in a shaky voice, "I'm...I'm sorry."

Dayton frowned as he tapped his pen on the notepad. "And before you visited Mrs. Winters, where were you?" he asked, narrowing his eyes as he rested them on Apollo. He wasn't going to give up. He was pretty sure that Apollo had been involved, and he was going to get him to admit it.

Maria considered this as she sent him a small smile. "I think everyone was scared, Apollo," she murmured after a moment or two. "But you still stuck through it," she continued with a growing smile. Whether he agreed to it or not, he was a strong person.

422Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo hugged her tight, and he shook his head. "Don't apologize. It all my fault," he whispered to her, and he kissed her head. He was just happy to have her back. "I was so scared you were hurt," he told her quietly, and he took her hand, helping her in the car. "Let's go home."

Apollo watched him for a moment or two. He was dead set on convicting him. "I was here, taking care of my mother," he said. His mother nodded. He had told her what he did, and she just cried. He felt horrible for it, but after a bit, she agreed to play along with him and Maria. "He was at her house for a while. I was wondering if he would ever come home," she said.

Apollo smiled, and he looked down at Maria. "Well, thank you," he said, and he glanced down at his watch. "It's funny to think I still keep this thing even after I know the time is probably wrong," he said to himself. Did anyone even know the time anymore.

423Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:35 pm

wills

wills

Willow let out a shaky breath, finally beginning to calm down. She gripped his hand tightly as she glanced up at him. "O-okay," she whispered after a moment. She wanted to get as far away as she possibly could. She got into the car and buckled up quickly.

At that comment, Dayton frowned and opened his mouth to ask yet another question but Willow piped in. "See? It looks like he didn't do it, so let's go on," she said as she tugged on his arm, but Dayton did not budge. "Are you sure? Because our security cameras show a man with your build and your height. And let's not forget the most damning evidence," he said as he held up a picture of his vehicle. "We even have the license plate number."

Maria laughed softly as she followed his gaze to his watch. "Probably," she agreed after a moment. "But it seems that time does not really mean much anymore," she continued with a long sigh. There were only two true hours in the day now. Day and night.

424Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:12 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo took her hand, and he quickly started to drive to his place. He wanted to make sure that he got as far away from those people as he possibly could. Hen he came to his house, he took her hand and held her close as he walked with her to the apartment.

Apollo thought that he was going to get away free, but then Dayton pulled out the picture of his car. How could he forget about that! He couldn't go to jail! He couldn't leave his mother! He also couldn't pay for anything. He narrowed his eyes before shoving Dayton out of the way and running to his car. He recklessly made it out of the driveway, and he put rubber to the road as he rushed to the only place he could think of.

Apollo nodded in agreement, and he looked down at her curiously. "So, tell me about life back at home before all of this," he said curiously. What did she do for a living.

425Random Ideas V.2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 14, 2015 1:32 pm

wills

wills

Willow followed him out and headed up to his apartment. Her eyes dropped to the ground as she bit her lip. "You shouldn't have done that," she whispered finally. All that money? For her? She wasn't worth it. She wasn't scum in the bathtub, much less a million dollars.

Dayton was taken aback when he pushed him out of the way and made a run for it. He raced towards his car, starting it up quickly. "Dayton just let it-" she began, but he cut her off harshly. "Willow, if he is running off, he is guilty. He is beyond guilty," he muttered before he stepped on the gas pedal and headed off.

Maria half smiled as she considered it, thinking back to a few years ago. "It wasn't anything spectacular," she began. "I worked at a pharmacy...I had always had a fascination with science and medicine," she continued. "I have a son, but I haven't seen him in a long time."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 17 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum