Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 40]

626Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 22, 2015 10:44 pm

squid.

squid.

David smiled back at his daughter, and he sighed. "I know, but it's good to have you back. We really missed you, you know," he told her, and he soon came to their house. He gave Tyson the signal to blindfold her, and he smirked. "You might not want to see this," he said. He would have to hope that Apollo was still in the tree house.

Apollo was a bit shocked when he was pinned against the wall, but like his father, it only added fuel to the fire. His mother was more than right when it came to his temper and the way he dealt with things. "You owe me my life," he said. He spat in his face before kneeing him as hard as he could.

Caspian nodded, and he looked down at her. Well, he had his first ally, and hopefully his only one. Sometimes allies were not a good thing. "Alright, I suggest we get a little camp going, and we should put our food in one stack. Just so we can have a visual on how much we have." He wanted to made sure that they were safe too.

627Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:49 pm

wills

wills

"Might not want to see wha-" Willow began before Tyson stuck the blind fold over her eyes. "Hey, maybe I want to see!" she protested, letting out a long sigh as she stumbled out of the car. "You know I have two left feet, Ty," she grumbled as Tyson helped steady her.

Dex glared at him and was about to respond with a snide comment when he was kneed. He gritted his teeth as he bent forward. "You are going to pay for that," he muttered in a forced voice. He didn't like this guy, not one bit. he didn't care if he was his son.

Wren chewed on her bottom lip as she slowly unzipped the backpack once more. "All right," she murmured in agreement as she began to toss the food she had into a pile. "I can take the first watch. I couldn't fall asleep if I tried," she whispered. Without her father there to make her feel safe, she probably wouldn't sleep well, especially in the arena. The arena only made it worse.

628Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:51 am

squid.

squid.

David watched as Tyson blindfolded her, and he started to take her to the back yard. "Alright, on three I wanted you to take these off," he told her with a small smile. Hopefully she would like it all. Apollo would be crushed if she didn't like it.

Apollo watched him for a moment. Oh how he hated this man! He hated him more than he could describe. When he spoke again, he punched him in the face. He couldn't stand hearing him talk, and if he mentioned his mother, it would just add fuel to the fire. He had completely forgotten about the guards watching them or the inmates surrounding them.

Caspian put his food in the pile, and he glanced up at her when she spoke. "I get it," he said, and he nodded. He was getting pretty tied, but he wasn't sure if he could go to sleep. He leaned against one of the trees, and he sighed to himself. It was going to be a very long hunger games.

629Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:24 am

wills

wills

Willow bit her lip as she stumbled around. She was tempted to just take them off because she was too curious to wait, even three seconds. "Hurry," she said, bouncing on the balls of her feet. "I want to see," she continued, beginning to reach for the blindfold, but Tyson slapped her hand.

Dex glared at him and punched him back. He grabbed the collar of his shirt and muttered, "You will regret that." Before he could say or do more, the guards pulled him off of Apollo and cuffed both of their hands. He glared at Apollo all the while and gritted his teeth.

Wren estimated the amount of food they had and how long it would last them. If they rationed it, it may last them a bit. It would be hard, but she could do it, right? "If we ration it well enough...it should last a while," she whispered before she took out one of her knives. She would rather be safe than sorry.

630Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:35 am

squid.

squid.

David led her to her backyard, and he smiled. He took off her blindfold, and he smiled. "Happy birthday, Willow," he said. He ruffled her hair, and he glanced at Tyson. "But don't thank us. How about you take a look inside?" he asked her.

Apollo narrowed his eyes at the man, and he was about to punch him, but the guards grabbed him and cuffed his hands behind his back. "I'll kill you!" he said bitterly to his father. He was going to make him pay for what he had done. He was struggling to get out of the guard's grip, but it was harder than he thought it would be.

Caspian listened to he talk about the food, and he nodded. They would have to be careful with it, but maybe it would all work out. "Okay. I'll watch over the weapons," he said. They didn't have a lot, but they had something. "So, what was your life like back at home?"

631Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:48 am

wills

wills

When the blindfold was taken off of her, she blinked and glanced up. Her mouth dropped open, and she was speechless. She couldn't even form a coherent sentence. She never thought a childhood dream would become reality. Nodding numbly, she climbed up the treehouse. When she saw Apollo, she engulfed him in a tight hug. "How...why...oh my gosh, i love it," she whispered.

Dex glared right back at him and snapped, "Not before I kill you first." Before either of them could jump at each other again, a guard began to tug Dex and Apollo away from each other. Dex glared at him one last time before he was tugged away and forced into his cell.

Wren nodded as she kept a close eye on the food. Caspian's question took her aback for a second. "Before my mom died? We were the happiest family. The ones that would be in first of a picture perfect magazine. No, our life wasn't perfect, but..." she trailed. "After she died, the days felt longer. The nights felt shorter. I had been equally close to both of my parents. I think it brought my dad and I closer. But enough about me...what about you?"

632Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Radom Ideas Mon Nov 23, 2015 1:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked over at her, and he smiled a bit as she ran up to him and hugged him. "A little happy, now are we?" he asked with a tiny smirk, and he kissed her softly. He grabbed a cookie that he had, and he took her had. "I made this for you, and I didn't eat any of it," he said. In frosting, the cookies said 'Netflix and chill?'

Apollo was struggling, but he was soon thrown in the cell. He ran a hand through his hair, and he tried not to think too much about the consequences of the fight. Was it worth it? He couldn't seem to tell. "I miss you so much, Willow," he whispered.

Caspian listened to her, and he nodded. "I get it. My family wasn't the happiest. My dad was always at work and my mother never approved of what he did, but he was forced to keep her mouth shut by my father. He didn't want the capital finding out about her ideals and killing her. I was pretty smart, but my father was disappointed I liked writing more than politics."

633Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:03 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and giggled softly, nudging his shoulder. "A little happy?" she repeated with a raised brow before shaking her head. "Try thrilled, elated," she stated before she shook her head. "But you shouldn't have done all this for me," she added with a half smile. When he handed her the cookie, she took it and slapped him once she had read it. "Seriously?"

Moments later, Dayton stepped in and crossed his arms over his chest. "Do you? After the stunt you pulled today, you will be lucky if you see her ever again," he muttered before he glared at him. "Or even leave your cell for that matter," he added snidely.

"Even though my mom fought for the Capital, she didn't trust them. She was just doing what she had to to keep us safe. Dad didn't want her to fight, y'know. He had insisted that he went in place of her," Wren whispered before her eyes dropped to her hands. "I don't even know who to trust anymore."

634Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled down at her, and he kissed her softly. He had missed her while he was building the treehouse. His eyes widened a bit when she slapped him, and he rubbed his cheek. "Hey, that hurt!" he said, and he smirked a little. "I thought you would like it. I mean, I didn't eat it! And it actually doesn't look all that bad.

Apollo narrowed his eyes at Dayton. He knew he was right, but that only made everything worse. "He deserved it! It's his fault my mother is sick and dying. It's his fault I had to rob the bank," he said. He hated his fathe more than he could ever explain. But nothing was worth losing Willow. She was what kept him same in the jail.

Caspian listened closely, and he sighed to himself. "I understand the feeling. With all of this going on, I'm not sure if I can even trust the people who raised me," he said. He looked up at the sky. It seemed as if time was being manipulated. He thought it was around noon, but the sky looked like it was six o'clock.

635Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:44 pm

wills

wills

A hint a smirk slipped onto Willow's face. "That's kind of the point, Pollo," she replied with an eye roll. "And it isn't about the cookie. It is about what you decided to...decorate on the cookie," she muttered, shaking her head and stifling a laugh. She leaned forward and kissed him. "Thank you."

Dayton glared at him then and stepped forward. "I don't care whose fault it is. What are you? Five?" he muttered before he glared at him. "If I went around punching my mother for being such a terrible mother and person, it wouldn't make me feel any better for what she did to me and what she put me through. So, I doubt it will help you any either."

Wren chewed on her bottom lip thoughtfully. "Are the rebels any better than the Capital?" she whispered as her eyes slipped over to Caspian. "It's just a cycle. A messed up, crazy cycle," she whispered under her breath. She glanced up at the darkening sky and gripped her knife a bit tighter. "We are going to have to steal the Cornucopia."

636Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 23, 2015 6:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked at her words, and he chuckled. "Just shut up and eat the cookie. I want to know if it tastes good to you," he said, and he watched her for a moment. Well, it was worth a try.

Apollo sighed, and he closed his eyes, shaking his head. He knew he was right, and he didn't feel any better about punching his father. In fact, he felt worse. He closed his eyes and tried to clear his mind. He couldn't stand the thought of never seeing Willow again. "I screwed everything up," he whispered to himself.

Caspian bit his lip as he took in what she said. It was painfully right. When she spoke, his eyes widened. "You're kidding, right. Every year someone takes the cornucopia, and it's someone who is better at this whole thing than us," he said. She was crazy is she thought they could do it!

637Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:07 pm

wills

wills

Willow laughed and took a bite of the cookie. It wasn't have bad. She glanced up at him and asked, "What? No milk?" She sent him a teasing smile and kissed his cheek. "It's actually not half bad. Did my mom help you or something?" she asked with a small smirk.

Dayton crossed his arms and glanced at his watch. "Oh, and for the record, you will be on trial tomorrow. From what I hear, you even already have a lawyer, so whatever. This isn't really in my hands anymore," he muttered as he headed for the door. He stopped to glance back at him. "It never makes you a better person sinking to their level...I would know."

Wren arched a brow and leaned in. "If I am correct, we all pretty much suck at this. No Capital kid was trained to fight because no Capital kid was meant to go through this. If anything, I think we have a shot," she replied with a shrug. "But if you don't want to come along, you don't have to."

638Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he shook his head, chuckling. "Okay, she didn't help. I did all of this by myself. I expected you to be proud," he said. He kisses her head, and he held her close.

Apollo listened to him, and he sighed to himself. Just great! "I'm never going to see Willow again. I'm never going to see Maria. I'm never going to see my mom," he whispered to himself as the realization hit him like a ton of bricks. He sink down on his bench, and he stared at the wall. How could he be so stupid?

Caspian listened to her for a moment or two, and he thought about it. Well, it was worth a shot. "Alright, but only because I trust you. You better not let me down," he said before he stood and grabbed his dagger.

639Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:36 pm

wills

wills

Laughing, Willow muttered, "Of course you did." She sent him a hint of a smile and kiss his cheek before she took his hand in her own. "It was really sweet of you...thank you," she murmured as she leaned against him slightly.

{timeskip?

Wren rolled her eyes and stood as well. "Your lack of faith in me...it hurts really," she said with a shake of her head. She hid a smirk as she grabbed her own knife, sticking another one in her boot just in case she needed it. "Let's go."

640Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smirked, and he kissed her softly. "Now that the cookie is finished, how about we try out some features I made," he said, and he took her hand, leading the way. He showed her a can with a string tied to the end and then another can. "I thought these would be cool to try out. I never knew if they worked or not, so let's do it," he said, and he grabbed one of the cans.

{yeah. Do you want to start or should I?

Caspian chuckled a bit at her words, and he shrugged. "It's not a lack of faith in you. More so a lack of faith that we are going to actually accomplish this. It's a collective lacking of faith," he said, and he chuckled a bit before he stood. Right them would be a good time. The people woul just be settling in, and they could take them by surprise.

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow at that but followed him anyway, brushing the crumbs off of her pants leg. "You really put thought into this, huh?" she murmured with a growing smile. She took the other can and cracked a small smile. "All right, say something," she stated before she placed the can to her ear so that she could listen, or at least try to.

{could you?

"Does that psycho babble work out for you?" Wren inquired with an arched brow before she hid her backpack into a bush. "We should leave this here just in case," she muttered. If they didn't steal the Cornucopia, they would still have their things to come back to. Or, that was what she was at least hoping for.

642Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he nodded. "Well of course I put a lot of thought into this. It's your birthday. I wanted it to be perfect," he told her, and he smiled. He pressed his mouth to the can, and he thought for a moment. Asking to Netflix and chill probably wasn't the best idea. "Make more cookies with me? I would ask to chill too, but I don't want to be slapped again."

{sure c:
Apollo walked into the court house with his hands cuffed. He saw a few people there for him. Of course Maria and Willow, but h was surprised to see his mother there as well. He was trying to go toward her, but the guard grabbed him and pulled him away. "Not right now, buddy." Apollo sighed, and he followed him to his place. Hopefully it wouldn't be all that hard.

Caspian smirked, and he nodded. "It does, actually. I have been told that it is a very charming attribute of mine," he said, and he flashed her his winning smile before he got serious. "Yeah, We should probably hide the food too," he said, and he placed the food in the bag, putting it in the bush with the other bag.

643Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:09 pm

wills

wills

Willow flushed and dropped her gaze to the ground sheepishly. "You didn't have to," she whispered as she sent him a small smile. "I mean, it isn't that big of a deal," she added with a small shrug of her shoulders. When he spoke, she smiled when she heard him. She replied with, "I probably would have. Smart choice, and maybe...or we can make a cake."

Willow glanced up when she saw Apollo and sent him a weak smile. She just wanted him to make it through this trial. Maybe they would deem him not guilty, or not give him a long sentence. Or maybe just make him pay a fine. She could only hope.

Nodding, Wren waited for him to get finished before she brushed her hair back out of her face. "Come on," she murmured before she turned and headed off. A part of her, an alarmingly large part of her, wanted to protect Caspian at all costs. Maybe not only because she felt he deserved to make it back to his family, but also because she felt protective of him. Not to mention that immediate, heartstopping attraction she had towards him.

644Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled at her reply, and he rolled his eyes a bit. "Alright, I have a feeling that maybe a cake is too much for us to do together, even with you watching over me, but who knows, maybe it will all work out in the end," he said with a small laugh, and he looked down at her, smiling to himself. Oh how beautiful she was when the light hit her at that angle.

Apollo sent Willow a smile, trying to calm her down. He knew that her nerves along with Maria's and his mother's were high. Dayton was probably around there someone. He was probably going to have to speak too. He glanced at the clock and closed his eyes. As much as he hated it, if things went well, he would like it to go slow.

Caspian followed after her quickly, and he kept close to her. He didn't want anything to happen to her. He couldn't explain what he was feeling inside himself, but he knew that he had some kind of feels toward Wren, and those feelings made him want to be sure that she would be okay. He wanted to be sure that no one would hurt her.

645Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:32 pm

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and let out a small laugh. "You are probably right," she agreed before she wrapped her arms around his neck. "But my mom can keep an eye on you too. She would probably skin you alive if you burned her kitchen to the ground," she added with a wry smile. She briefly pressed her lips to his. "Besides no party is a party without cake."

Minutes passed before the judge called the court to order. "All right, defendant to the stand," the judge ordered, and Willow noticeably tensed. She really could only hope that the jury was unorthodox. Besides, there had to be some people on the jury who would do the same if it meant saving their family right? Maybe it would work out in Apollo's favor.

Wren held the knife so tight that her knuckles were white and losing feeling. How could her mother endure such turmoil all the time? She shook her head and tried to refocus. She poked her head out from behind the tree, watching the Cornucopia. "I'll go first," she muttered before she waited another count. She then took off running.

646Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:03 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo's eyes widened a bit when she talked about her mother. "Your mother must really like her kitchen," he said with a small laugh, and he kissed her head. "Well, let's make you a cake. What flavors do you like?" he asked her.

Apollo was growing fearful. What if the jury was harsh on him? He closed his eyes and took a deep breath before standing. He tried to stop his hand from shaking, and he tried to stop his heart beat from bursting out of his chest. He took a look back at Willow, and he managed to give her a soft smile.

Caspian was a bit terrified of raiding the cornucopia, but maybe they could do it. As Wren took off, his eyes widened, and he quickly tried to run after her. What was she thinking going first! Then again, he only thought he could fight. He had never actually fought in his life.

647Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:38 am

wills

wills

Laughing, Willow nodded and murmured, "Let's just say most of her income for about five years were put into making a very nice kitchen, and I don't think she is will for it to be gone in a few seconds due to Apollo's Creations." She kissed his cheek before she considered it. "Well, chocolate has always been my favorite...," she began as she started to climb down from the treehouse.

Willow sent a smile in return to Apollo and tried to calm her racing heart. They had to be okay. Everything would work out for the better, right? She could only hope so. Willow only vaguely heard the words, "Do you promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth..." Once Apollo was up on the stand, the first person to question him was...sadly...Dayton.

Wren hoped that instinct chimed in, and that she inherited more from her mother than she had originally thought. She tackled the first person she saw and tried to remember how the hunger games before worked. She pressed the knife to the person's throat and gritted her teeth when she felt a slash of a cut on her leg. She spared a glance to Caspian to see how he was doing.

648Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he chuckled a bit as he listened to her. "Alright, I will try my best not to burn it down," he said, and he smiled down at her. He smirked before taking he hand and leading her to the slide he had built. "I know just how to get down there too."

Apollo looked to the judge, and he nodded, repeating the phrase. When Dayton came up, he felt the color flush from his face. He was terrified that he would ask him about the money. He would have to break his oath. No way Maria was being drug into this. He was going to make sure that he stuck with the story he had before.

Caspian felt as if he couldn't move when he reached the cornucopia. He froze in place, but that wasn't until he was tackled to the ground. The dagger didn't help at all. He struggled underwear the weight of the other man, and he managed to hold him off before stabbing him. It didn't feel right though. He felt horrible. It hurt.

649Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:29 pm

wills

wills

Willow arched a brow as she followed him. "How much did you do?" she muttered in wonder as she looked at the slide. She couldn't help but giggle to herself. She could imagine what she would have said and done as a kid. She probably would have went down the slide more than spend time in the actual treehouse. "Go down with me?" she asked with a simple smile.

Twiddling her thumbs, Willow dropped her gaze to the ground and tried to remain calm. This had to work out okay. Sighing, she watched as the first question unfolded and unconsciously held on to Maria's hand for support. "Where were you the night of the robbery?"

Wren didn't blink as she cut the girl's throat. Seconds later, she heard a canon fire. She had killed someone. The thought dawned on her and her stomach sank. She couldn't help but wonder how many more people she would have to kill just to survive. Was this how the district people felt? She jumped up, trying to ignore the stinging pain in her leg, and headed towards Caspian to help him out.

650Random Ideas V.2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smirked, nodding to himself. "Alright, let's go," he said before he took her hand and took the to the side. "One two three!" he said before he took her and took her down the slide.

Apollo looked down at the ground when he asked the question. He couldn't back out of it now. "I was at the bank," he said. He took a deep breath, and he tried his best to calm down. It wouldn't help anyone to panick. "I robbed the bank," he said. Might as well confess.

Caspian tried as hard as he could to get away from the guy, but it was getting pretty hard. His eyes widened when he heard the canon, but luckily Wren came over. He managed to slash the guy, and he heard the cannon. "I thought she got you," he whispered, and he spooked down at his hands. They were shaking madly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum