Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 40]

326Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled as he watched her open the gift. He felt like he was going to be sick. Did she like? He really did hope that she did. He smiled, and he took both ends of the necklace. After a few moments of struggling, but managed to clip it. "Here we go," he said, and he looked down at her. "It looks good on you."

Dimitri looked down at her, and he managed a smile. "I'm going to be fine, don't worry. They got the poison and everything out," he said, and he looked into her eyes. He loved her more than he could ever explain. He was just happy to see her.

Apollo thought he was going to kiss her, but his lip came in contact with pudding instead of her lips. "What the..." he muttered, and he looked down at her before wiping the pudding off with a napkin. "Uh, sorry. That was really uncalled for. I don't know what I was thinking," he said, and he looked towards the ground.

327Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:26 pm

wills

wills

Willow lifted the necklace slightly to stare down at it. She noticed the resemblance between their tattoos and the necklace. It was beautiful, that was for sure. "I love it, thank you," she murmured as she sent him a smile. She heard a grunt and glanced over to see Dayton looking not too pleased. "What? Jealous?" she joked to lighten the mood. Thankfully, her mom decided to help as she commented, "I know I am. It is beautiful."

Lindi shifted in her seat and held his hand tightly in hers. She kissed the top of it before she brought her gaze up to his. At his words, her eyes widened in horror. "Poison?" she repeated. Her voice had risen up an octave. "Why...how...," she began, but never finished her sentences.

Willow was sheepishly staring down at her shoes as she kneaded her hands together. "Er, no...it's fine. Don't, uh, apologize," she said sheepishly. She had almost kissed him. She couldn't help but wonder what it would be like. Would it be awkward? Cute? Weird? Did his breath smell bad? Did her breath smell bad? There were a lot of questions and not many answers. "I've just, uh, never...been...kissed before..," she said, the last words being said in a quick mumble.

328Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he looked down at her, smiling. "It brings out your eyes," he said, and he glanced over at his mother. "Now about about we eat that ham my mother had been cooking all day," he said, and he smiled down at Willow. He was just so happy that they were together. He was really, really starting to like her.

Dimitri looked into her eyes, and he took her hand. "I don't know, but all that matters is that I'm going to be okay. I will be out of here in no time," he said. He soon came to his bed, and he lied down, grunting in the process. "It's going to be okay," he said, and he kissed her head.

Apollo smiled a little, and he shook his head. "No, it's fine. I have to admit, that was a pretty good way of avoiding me," he said, and he smirked before putting a spoonful in her face. He laughed as he looked at her. "You look pretty good like that."

329Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:38 pm

wills

wills

Willow flushed slightly and shook her head. She was glad, however, for the subject change. She was sure red cheeks would definitely bring out something, but not her eyes. "Sounds good. I will help get it ready," she said as she headed off towards the kitchen rather quickly.

Lindi wasn't so sure about that. How could they be so sure that the rebels wouldn't strike again? How could they ever be certain that they will be safe again? It just didn't seem plausible. Instead, she remained quiet, however, and just held Dimitri's hand tightly. "I love you."

Willow opened her mouth to insist that it wasn't because she was trying to avoid him. Yet, her words were cut off when a spoonful of the sticky substance was now on her face. "Oh, Pollo, you are going to wish you didn't do that," she said with a smirk before she grabbed the pudding cup. She dumped the remainder of her pudding on top of his head. "I do believe that it looks better on you."

330Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:05 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched as Willow got up to help his mother. He could understand why she left. Dayton didn't seem to like them being together all that much. Maybe he could change his mind. He walked over to him, and he smiled a little. "So, do you know what kind of tattoos you are going to get with the money?" he asked.

Dimitri smiled down at her, and he held her hand. "I love you too, Lindi. I think your father is going to be okay too. I think him and my father got along rather well," he said. They at least were talking.

Apollo smirked, but it was wiped clean from his face when she put the pudding on top of his head. "Oh you are dead!" he said, and he laughed as he pretended to tackle her. He took the cup of pudding, and he put it on her forehead. "A unicorn!"

331Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:43 pm

wills

wills

Dayton arched a brow when Apollo came over. The kid didn't seem to like people not liking him. That, or he loved annoying the day lights out of him, whichever it was. "And who's to say I am going to just get tattoos? Or any at all?" he inquired as he furrowed his brows. "But no. I'm not sure yet."

Lindi rose her brows in surprise. They were getting along? That seemed like a first. "How? What made them bond?" she asked in slight interest. Maybe common enemies did bring people closer.

Willow arched a brow at that comment and let out a scream of surprise when he tackled her. "Oh, you little....," she began but paused when she heard the unicorn comment. "Unicorns have pointed horns," she replied. "You got a little pudding....right....there," she continued as she wiped pudding on his nose. "Pinocchio might change his mind about being a real boy with that on your nose," she joked. She grinned and laughed at her own stupid joke. Despite it all, she hadn't had this much fun in a long time.

332Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:04 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo listened to him for a moment. He was trying his best to be nice to him, but he was making it a little bit hard. "Well, I have a good friend that could maybe help you find one. He's pretty good, and he has a huge collection of tattoos," he said.

Dimitri thought about to for a moment or two. "I guess the rebels and everything. I found him in the home theater. They had him tried up, and they were taking him watch videos of my mom," he said, and he looked down at the ground.

Apollo chuckled, and he shook his head. "You can still be a unicorn," he said. When she put the pudding on his nose, he tried to lick it off, but that wasn't happening. "I can't reach it!" he said, and he looked down at her with a smile. "I think we aren't even," he said, and he put some on her nose.

333Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:30 pm

wills

wills

Dayton considered this, giving him a scrutinizing look as he thought it over in his head. "Is he any good?" he finally asked as he mulled it over in his head. "Might need a few touch ups on a few old ones," he continued with a small smirk slipping onto his face as he thought it over.

Lindi bit her lip when he mentioned the videos. She reached out and held Dimitri's hand in hers. "At least he is okay," she whispered with a weak smile. She couldn't imagine what they put him through, but it must have been rough.

Willow giggled when he tried, unsuccessfully, to like the pudding off of his nose. "You might want to try a little bit longer," she teased as she smirked at him. The smirk disappeared when he put pudding on her nose. "At least now I have a nose of a unicorn," she said with a wry smile.

334Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo nodded, and he smiled. "I'd trust him with anything. He's done all of mine. I'm real good friends with him so I'm sure I could get a discount," he said, smiling at how they seemed to actually be getting along.

Dimitri sighed, and he nodded. "I think he is. He went to go rest. I know he needs it more than any of us," he said, and he looked down at her, kissing her softly. He took a deep breath, and he glanced out the window. "My sister is okay, right?" he asked.

Apollo smiled, and he laughed a bit. They probably looked insane. They did have pudding all over them. "So, do you think I can kiss you now?" he asked. He knew that the first time he met her, he hated her, but now, everything changed. He felt something for her that he had never felt before.

335Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:12 pm

wills

wills

Dayton considered this for a moment or so longer before he finally nodded. "All right...I might see about it before I have to head home," he said finally. Tattoos at a cheaper cost? Heck yes! Willow was watching them from the kitchen. She was happy that they didn't seem to be at each other's throats. "Food is ready," she called.

Lindi nodded in agreement. She could only guess how sleep deprived he must actually be. At his question, she nodded and said, "Yeah...I think so. I kind of ran off once I heard you were hurt." She sighed and rubbed the back of her neck anxiously.

Willow pondered this for a moment before she negotiated, "Will you let me have your pudding for the next few weeks. I think we just wasted a good bit." She smirked up at him then realized what she just said. She was going to kiss him? Okay, the last few minutes did not give her a lesson on How-to-kiss-boys 101.

336Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled when he seemed to like the idea. Okay, maybe he was bribing him, but there was no other way that he was going to get along with him if he didn't do it. When Willow announced that dinner was ready, he smiled. "I've been smelling that ham all day," he said, and he rushed to the kitchen.

Dimitri nodded, and he smiled a little. "I am just happy to know that you are both okay," he said, and he kissed her head. Thank goodness all of them were okay. He didn't know what he would do if they were hurt.

Apollo couldn't help but smirk at her words. So she was willing to kiss him? "I think it's sort it," he said, and he leaned in slowly before pressing his lips to hers. It was the best feeling he had ever felt in his entire life! It wasn't like the little crushes he had when he was in grade school. No, this was something real.

337Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:25 pm

wills

wills

Dayton chuckled and rolled his eyes before he got up to go get in the already growing line of hungry people. Willow finished up fixing her plate and glanced at Apollo with a small smile. She murmured quietly, "You can have your present from me...later." She sent him a crooked smile and headed off to go sit down.

Lindi sent him a half smile and rested a hand on his cheek. "Dimitri, you are the one who is hurt, right now," she whispered as she bit her lip nervously. She couldn't believe that he was so worried about other people when he was the one hurt.

Willow wasn't sure what to do. She couldn't back out now, and what was the big deal? It was just a kiss right? But she knew the moment that their lips touched that it wasn't just a kiss. Or just a first kiss. Or just any kiss at all. It was that and so much more. She kissed him back and hoped to goodness that she was doing it right. Was she awkward? Probably. Did she care? Not really.

338Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked behind him as Willow spoke, and he smiled a bit to himself. "I can't wait," he said, and he watched her as she walk off to her seat. He sat down in his seat, and he smiled as he watched Willow. Why was she so pretty? Why was she so perfect? He didn't understand how he was so lucky. If anything, he was insane for getting to speak with her.

Dimitri smiled a little, and he managed a shrug. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean I can't worry about the one love," he said, and he looked into her eyes. She was amazing and perfect. Now if only his father would agree to letting her whole family stay. He could put an end to the whole selection.

Apollo blushed a little bit, but he kept his lips on hers for a moment or two longer before slowly pulling away. "That was the best thing ever," he whispered. He would never forget that moment. The one where he kissed Willow Walker while covered in pudding.

339Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:00 am

wills

wills

Willow began to eat and took some time to talk more with her family. She stole a glance over at Apollo and sent him a small smile. Once she finished eating, she went over to him and sat down beside him. "So, it looks like Day isn't giving you the Go-to-Hell stare anymore. What'd you say to him?" she asked with a hint of a smile playing on her face.

Lindi intertwined their fingers and sighed as she glanced down at their hands. "I know exactly what that means," she agreed with a light smile slipping onto her face. She loved him more than she could ever even begin to explain. Not because he was the Prince, but because of him.

Willow could only giggle and smiled up at him. They were covered in pudding, and she probably looked like a mess - which is why she was more than happy that they didn't have a mirror. But she couldn't care less. However, the happy mood disappeared when she heard someone clear his throat. "You, go wash up," he muttered to Willow, "and you, get over here." Dayton couldn't help but glare at Apollo.

340Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:12 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked up at Willow when she came by, and he smiled. "I might have bribed him with tattoos. Low priced and good tattoos to be exact. No one like us could pass anything like that up," he said, and he chuckled a bit.

Dimitri looked at himself in the mirror, and he took a deep breath. Today was the day. He was really doing it. "Is my bowtie straight?" he asked both Ann and his father, his nervousness clear in his voice. He was terrified that he would trip or that Lindi would change her mind last minute. "Oh my gosh," he whispered to himself as he paced and ran a hand through his hair.

Apollo was having the greatest time of his life. Well, that was until he heard Dayton. he looked up, and his eyes widened. Right then was not the best time to get the older brother/father talk. He wiped the pudding off his face the best he could, and he bit his lip nervously. He stood and walked outside the tent, hoping he wasn't going to kill him.

341Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:29 am

wills

wills

Willow rolled her eyes and nudged him slightly. "I guess you have a point there," she commented as she glanced at Dayton, who was having a grand old timing eating. "Like he needs anymore tattoos. He already has enough as it is," she said with a small sigh.

Ann laughed and reached up to fix it just to be sure that it was even. "D, you look fine," she assured him as she gave him a hug. "I can't believe you are getting married, and I here I always thought that we would have a double wedding," she joked as she sent a wide smile up at him. Drake replaced Ann to give Dimitri a hug. "Don't worry too much. I don't even think she will even notice that your shoes are untied," he joked, but of course Dimitri's shoes didn't have laces. He was just trying to ease up the mood. "But seriously, don't worry. If she didn't want to marry you, she would have known long ago."

Dayton glared at him and crossed his arms over his chest. "Now, I want the story, and I want the truth," he muttered as he leaned forward to glare at him. "And I hope you know that you aren't going to go anywhere near her under my watch," he continued as he crossed his arms over his chest. He had always been protective over Willow. If anything, she was the sister that he never really had.

342Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:40 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he shrugged. "Well, there is always more room," he said jokingly, and he took his last bite of food. "So, how about you go and show me that gift you were talking about," he whispered to her. He was getting rather curious.

Dimitri was trying his best not to show how scared he really was. He was terrified he wouldn't get married. When his father mentioned his shoelaces, his eyes widened. "They are!" he said in shock, and he looked down. He laughed a bit, and he rolled his eyes. "You knew I would fall for it," he said, and he pushed his father lightly. As he spoke, he nodded. "Yeah, you're right," he whispered to himself.

Apollo scratched the back of his neck nervously. "There isn't much to the truth. I mean, Willow and I were just celebrating out little mission. Then she shoved a spoonful of pudding at me and we went form there," he said. He might have left out how he tried to kiss her and how he really did kiss her. maybe he didn't see that part.

343Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:59 am

wills

wills

Willow laughed and rolled her eyes. Well, he sort of had a point there. At his comment, she hesitated before she stood and went off to where she had hid the gift under her seat. When she came back, she handed it off to him. "Okay, so it is kind of a gift for the both of us but I thought we could use it, and it would be...well, fun," she said with a half smile. Inside was a lock, but under the lock was two plane tickets to go to Paris.

Drake chuckled and said, "Yeah, that's why I did it." He was glad that it had at least eased him up just a little bit. He gave him another quick hug before he said, "You should probably head off. You don't want the bride to get down the aisle before you, now do you?" Despite everything, he was actually proud of Dimitri.

"Celebrating," Dayton repeated, snorting as he did. "And shoving pudding in each other's faces is how you two celebrate?" he inquired. He wasn't buying it. He had a feeling he was keeping something from him, and that only made him hate him even more. "Just stay away from her if you know what is best for you."

344Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:12 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled when she handed him the gift. "It's a little bit heavy," he said, and he unwrapped the gift. He opened it up, and he had an odd look on his face when he saw the lock. He picked it up and was about to inspect it, but then he saw the plane tickets, and his eyes widened. "Willow...you didn't have to spend this much," he said in shock.

Dimitri smiled, and he nodded. "Yeah, you're right," he said, and he hugged them both tightly. "Let's get this show on the road," he said, taking a deep breath. He made his way to the alter, and he looked at the ground nervously, waiting for Lindi to get there. Oh how he was terrified.

Apollo listened to him. he was glad that he let him go, but of course, his smart mouth could never stop. "And what if I don't? What if Willow wants to be around me? You can't stop her form doing what she wants. She is her own person," he said, sending him a glare of his own. Dayton needed to know he couldn't control everyone.

345Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:21 am

wills

wills

Willow cracked a smile and stated, "I know I didn't have to. I wanted to." She leaned forward and gave him a quick hug. "Besides, I have always wanted to go, and it had never been something in our budget before," she continued with a simple shrug. Even before she met Apollo, she had been saving to go there someday, and now she could go with him.

Ann had joined Lindi and was helping her do the finishing touches before she headed out as one of the bride's maids. "Nervous?" she inquired. "Terrified," Lindi answered with a sheepish smile. Ann gave her a small hug before she pulled away. "You know, I didn't like you for a while," she said rather bluntly. Then a twinge of a smile pulled at her lips. "But I never used to like heels either, and look at me now," she continued as she motioned towards her heels. "That's my cue," she continued before she made her way down the aisle. Lindi turned towards her father and looped her arm through his. "I don't look as scared as I am, do I?" she asked.

Dayton scowled at that and took him by the front of his shirt. "This isn't about what Willow wants to do. This is what I am telling you to do," he snapped in response. "I don't think you are in any place to tell me what to do. If anything, we are both outsiders in this group."

346Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:49 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled brightly, and he hugged her tightly. "I love it! But if I may ask, what is the lock for?" he asked her curiously. He had never really been to Paris, but he sure did want to. He was wondering where she had gotten the money to save up for the plane tickets.

Brandon looked down at her, and he smiled a bit to himself. "No, not at all. Here," he said, and he placed a hand on her chin, tilting it up slightly before continuing, " head up. You look so beautiful. Just like your mother, actually. I can't believe you are already this grown up," he said. He gave her a tight hug before looping his arms around hers once more. When he heard the music start playing, he started walking. Dimitri looked in her direction, and he moment he saw her, his eyes widened in shock. She looked....beautiful, radiant, everything that he could ever imagine.

Apollo narrowed his eyes at him, none too happy about the ultimatum he was being given. "I can assure you that I will never not see her. You don't care me," he said bitterly, and he pushed him off of him. If this guy thought that he could order him around, then he was dead wrong.

347Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:38 am

wills

wills

"Oh, right," Willow began with a small smile. "I've done some research on Paris before. It was a long time ago for a school essay. There is a lock bridge there where people lock a lock on it," she continued with a simple shrug. "I thought we could do the same," she continued with a hint of a smile.

Lindi smiled lightly up at her father and whispered, "Thank you." She tried to calm down and slow her pulse. When they started down the aisle, her eyes met Dimitri's and another smile slipped onto her face. This was actually happening. She was marrying the Prince of Illea. It took everything in her not to run straight to him. When she reached the end of the aisle, she gave her father another quick hug before she took Dimitri's hand.

Dayton narrowed his eyes at him and muttered, "I would watch your back. With a mouth like that, you are going to get yourself into some trouble." He pushed him before he turned and stalked off, having enough of the conversation.

348Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:02 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo listened to her as she spoke about the bridge, and he smiled to himself. "It sounds wonderful. I can't wait," he said, and he hugged her tightly. "I love it so much," he whispered to her. Willow sure did go all out, but he was pretty happy that she had decided to do this.

Dimitri looked down at Lindi when she reached the aisle, and he took her hand. "You look...stunning," he whispered to her, and he looked into her eyes. It took everything in him not to kiss her right then and there. Oh how he wanted to. She was so beautiful, and it was hard to pay attention to anything at that point.

Apollo couldn't help but smirk as he watched him walk away. "Apollo one, Dayton zero," he said, and he walked back to where Willow was. "Now that wasn't so bad," he said.

349Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:18 am

wills

wills

Willow grinned up at him when he said that he loved it. That was all she needed to hear really. She hugged him back and smiled in his direction. "I am glad that you liked it," she whispered as she pulled away. She couldn't wait to go either.

Lindi flushed and sent him a small smile. "You look quite nice yourself. Did your sister help you out?" she whispered with a small giggle. It sounded like something Ann would do. She had never thought this day would come. Scratch that, she had never imagined that she would being marrying the heir of illea. But she was...and she couldn't be happier.

Willow was scrubbing the pudding away when Apollo came over. "The kiss or the brawl that was about to go down between you and Day?" she inquired as she dropped her hands by her side.

350Random Ideas V.2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:34 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled, and hen everyone was finished, he stood. "I wanted to thank you all for coming, an I hope you come next year. I'm sure my mother would greatly appreciate that," he said, and he smiled down at Willow. How did he get lucky enough to have her again? It seemed like a mystery that would never be solved.

Dimitri chuckled, and he nodded. "You know she did. I can't really style myself," he whispered, and he looked down at her. "You look perfect," he said quietly, and he began to listen. When intead his turn to repeat, he repeated his words, and he smiled. This was really happening. He was really marrying the love of his life. It seemed like only a dream.

Apollo looked down at her, and he shook his head. "No, there wasn't going to be any brawl. I wasn't going to punch the guy," he said, but he smirked a bit. "The kiss wasn't too bad either. I wouldn't mind another," he said flirtatiously.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum