Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 40]

226Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:57 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he rolled his eyes. "You say that like tattoos are a bad thing," he said. When she asked the question, he paused for a moment and bit his lip. "Well, it might hurt for a little bit, but don't worry, okay. Those little ones are nothing compared to the ones that I have," he said.

{yeah. Do you want me to start or do you want to?

Apollo smirked, and he shook his head. "I am perfectly capable of teaching if that is what you are afraid of," he said, and he glanced at her when she spoke once more. His eyes widened, and he pulled the knife out of his holster. He was going to kill it, but then Willow just had to shoot it. "Don't get all trigger happy on me," he said, and he sighed before following her. She really did need to learn the arts of a silent weapon. Either that or put a silencer on her gun. It really wasn't that hard. "Have you ever thought of making your gun quieter? I know that there is a town over with a store that probably has supply. I could get a few people together and we could all get supplies."

227Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:53 am

wills

wills

Willow hesitated. Was this man really about to try to talk her into getting a tattoo? Her parents would kill her! And if not them, then Dayton would! Yet, she couldn't help but wonder what if? She always find them so interesting. Why not have one for herself? "Would you go with me?" she asked finally.

{Could you please? c:

Willow had pocketed her gun and was quickly headed back to camp. At his question, she frowned and glanced over at him. "Don't you think I've tried that. I even tried to talk Maria into letting me have a bow. She doesn't think it would be a good idea," she muttered with a long sigh. She then paused to think it over. "If you can talk someone into letting you go, be my guest. But I am pretty sure the whole group doesn't trust you that much yet."

228Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:00 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo couldn't help the smirk that came to his face when he heard her. "Of course I'll come with you," he said, and he sat down beside her. "Let's go find one," he said, and he smiled a little bit. He was probably a little bit too excited for all of this, but oh well.

{sure c:
Dimitri woke up in the morning, and the feeling of dread already overcame him. He sighed to himself, and he looked over at Lindi. She looked so beautiful when she was peacefully asleep. "Maybe we can stay like this forever," whispered quietly to himself.

Apollo looked over at her, and he smiled to himself. "Is that a challenge, Willow Walker? If so, I will gladly take you up on it, and I will win. Solo or a team," he said, and he smirked a little. "I do know how to drive. I have ever since I was thirteen," he said. "Would you like to follow me on this mission? I am sure it will be an adventure, and you look like you need one. You are a little...what's the word...stiff."

229Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:22 pm

wills

wills

Willow rose her brows when he seemed more excited about all of this than her. Actually, anyone would be more excited than her. She wasn't looking forward to it that was for sure. "Wait," she said, her eyes widening, "right now?" She couldn't imagine getting a tattoo, especially not at a random.

Lindi stirred and finally opened her eyes, rubbing the sleep from them. "Is everything okay?" she asked sleepily as she slowly sat up. She had momentarily forgotten what had happened, but then she couldn't help but feel sadness. They would have to face reality eventually, and she wouldn't doubt that Drake had to power to force her to leave if Dimitri didn't let her go himself.

Willow crossed her arms over her chest at his comment. "You are pretty cocky, you know," she said, furrowing her brows. As he continued, she rose her brows. "Can you drive without killing someone?" she asked incredulously. She wasn't sure if it was quite a good idea to entrust him with driving. At his last comment, however, a frown slipped onto her face. "I will have you know that I am in no way stiff. I just - oof!" her words came to a halt as she tripped over a stump. "Torturous two left feet," she cursed under her breath before she stood. "I'm not stiff," she declared.

230Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smirked to himself. "Well why not! Maybe look for an hour for a good one. I am real good buddies with this guy who did mine," he said with a small smirk, and he paused for a moment. Was he really talking someone into getting a tattoo? Well, looks like he was.

Dimitri looked down at her, and he kissed her head. "You look beautiful like this, you know," he said with a small smile before caressing her cheek. Why did she have to be so beautiful.

Apollo smirked a bit to himself, and he shook his head. I wouldn't all it cocky. I am simply confident. There is a big different," he said, and he walk along side her. Well, that was until she fell. He burst out laughing for a moment or two. "You okay?" he finally asked. "And for the record, I can infact drive without killing someone. Thank you for your concern, though," he said, and he offered her his hand. "So, want to go on an adventure with me? Or are you going to be stiff forever."

231Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:23 pm

wills

wills

Willow's hesitated as she thought it over. This was insane, crazy, idiotic....then why in the world was she agreeing to this? "Uh," she began hesitantly as she stood. "Okay...but I blame you," she muttered as she brushed her hair back out of her face. She was already feeling unsettled.

Lindi laughed and rolled her eyes as she rested her head against his chest. "With my hair in a mess?" she asked as she kissed his cheek. "I don't think so," she murmured with a half smile on her face.

Standing and brushing off her pants, Willow grumbled, "If you are aiming to get on my good side, that is not the way to go." As he spoke, she sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. "Why do I not believe you?" she asked as she furrowed her brows. She wasn't sure it would be a good idea to jump in a car with him. Frowning, she continued on back towards camp. "I already told you, I'm not stiff," she grumbled under her breath. "And I still don't think you could convince them to let you run off with one of our vehicles and bring me along with you."

232Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled brightly when she agreed to it. "Great! Let's get looking," he said, and he smiled to himself. "Maybe you should get something that reminds you of your family," he said after a moment or two. "Just incase you miss them."

Dimitri chuckled to himself, and he shook his head. "I love this look on you, you know," he said, and he ran a hand through her hair carefully. He would make the most of the time that he had. He wrapped his arms around her, and he pulled her close.

Apollo looked down at her, and he paused for a moment, pondering an idea that popped into his head. "And if I do get their support on this mission, you have to come with me," he said. He held out his hand for her to shake. "I'll even stop buy a store and buy us some pudding. I think that deal is rather fair. Oh, he had his plans on how to get them to agree to the mission. Besides, he just wanted to be right. No way Willow Walker was going to be right. He was going to prove her wrong one way or another.

233Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:31 pm

wills

wills

Willow considered this before she nodded and cracked a small smile. "Yeah, maybe," she whispered. If she was going to get a tattoo, it may as well be worthwhile, or it would just be a waste. She grabbed her purse and pocketed her phone. "Let's go."

Lindi shook her head and rested her forehead against his chest. She had no clue what he saw in her, but questioning it just didn't seem to work. "You are something else, Dimitri," she whispered as she reached out and took his hand.

Willow crossed her arms over her chest as she gave this some thought. Maria might have let him stay, but she would side with her ultimately on this one right? And if Maria agreed with her, she was sure everyone else would too. She wanted nothing more to prove that she was right and that Apollo was wrong because she hated being wrong. "Fine, deal. Get ready to eat your words," she muttered as she shook his hand.

234Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled brightly, and he got up, grabbing his car key. "Let us be on our way," he said excitedly, and he rushed out of his penthouse and down to his car. He couldn't wait to see her get her first tattoo! She was going to love it, he just knew it!

Dimitri smiled, and he shook his head. "I know exactly what I am seeing, and I love all of it," he said, and he looked into her eyes for a moment or two. Why did she have to be so beautiful?

Apollo smiled brightly when she shook his hand. "Just remember, my dear, all if fair in love and war," he said with a wink before rushing off to one of the commanding officers of the group. "Sir, I have a proposition for you. One that Miss Willow Walker here has expressed profound interest in. I suggest that you let Miss Walker and I borrow one of the cars. I know a town over with a store that has supplies to make getting rid of the zombies less loud, so we are less likely to attract them."

235Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:24 pm

wills

wills

Willow's eyes widened when he headed off ahead of her. His excitement did not ease the uneasy feeling in her stomach. If anything, it only made it worse. She followed after him anyway and sighed. "I am a bit worried by how excited you are," she commented as she got into the car. "Was this a bad idea?"

"You know, you are a little insane," Lindi teased as she reached out and intertwined their fingers. "But I love you all the same," she continued. She didn't know what she would do without Dimitri.

Willow furrowed her brows and muttered, "I think we both know who is going to win this argument." She watched as he rushed off and rolled her eyes as she headed off to find Maria. Maybe she can talk someone out of it. The officer glanced at Apollo and paused to think that over. "By yourselves? Are you sure that is a good idea? What if a mob hits?" he asked.

236Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he shook his head. "Oh Willow, you need to lighten up. Don't worry. This will be the best thing you have ever done in your entire life," he told her, and he hugged her tightly before getting into the car. "We can do this," he said.

Dimitri chuckled, and he rolled his eyes. "I am so not insane," he said jokingly, and he smiled down at her, kissing her softly. Without Lindi in his life, he knew that he wouldn't be able to become king. She was his anchor.

Apollo looked up at the man, trying to be as serious as possible. "Sir, I understand why you would be hesitant and skeptical of everything, but I can assure you, I can take care of myself. If not, I would have been dead a long time ago. This is my first time ever being in a group ever since everything started," he said. He gave him his signature smile before ending, "I only want to make sure that everyone is safe, and more of those walkers coming in when we shoot one of them isn't going to help."

237Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:01 am

wills

wills

Willow wasn't quite sure if the words comforted her or not. Why was she being so crazy? She could only relate it right back to Apollo. He was influencing her. But in the end, did she really mind all that much? "Best thing, huh?" she inquired with an arched brow. "And here I thought that getting my ears pierced was an accomplishment."

Lindi offered him a small smile and rolled her eyes. "If you say so," she murmured as she reached out and took his hand in her own. She hesitated before she took his hand in hers. She sighed as she whispered, "We can't stay in here forever."

Pausing, he thought this over before he clasped his hands together. He finally sighed and said, "All right, but I still think it would be wise to take someone with you. If you two get into a mob or come across a lot of walkers in general, you might not be able to make it just by yourselves. Besides, Willow has never been far off on her own yet." That was mostly Maria's doing. Willow wasn't the only one who depended on Maria. It worked both ways. Maria only had Willow as well.

238Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:20 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he couldn't help but laugh. "Your ears? That is nothing. Try having a lip ring. Actually, that was a horrible idea. Never get one," he said before he started to drive. He wanted to make sure that she was happy with her little tattoo, so he took her to one of his best friends.

Dimitri held her close for a few moments, but then he heard her words. "I know. I just want to stay here forever and never come out," he said quietly, and he took her hand. "We should probably get this over with," he said, trying to hide the nervousness in his voice.

Apollo smiled brightly when he agreed, and he hugged him tightly. "I promise I won't let you down. I will make sure these supplies get to you," he said, and he rushed to go find Willow. When he saw her, he smirked to himself and walked up behind her. "Start getting ready for our mission, Willow Walker. They approved it," he said with a smirk, and he started to head to his quarters. Totally not to eat the chocolate pudding before he left.

239Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:29 am

wills

wills

"A lip piercing?" Willow repeated with wide eyes. "Er, yeah. I might pass on that one," she added on with a shake of her head. She would rather not have to explain to her family how that one came into the picture. A tattoo was enough for her. "I am totally not scared," she said with a weak smile before she added on, "but if it starts to hurt too much, can you hold my hand?" Wow, way to appear strong, Wills.

Lindi sent him a small smile as she stood and glanced down at Dimitri's clothes that she had borrowed. "Er...maybe I should change first," she said with a small laugh. There didn't need to be another reason for Drake to hate her.

Willow frowned when Apollo came up and seemed too happy. That could only mean one thing. She forced a smile and muttered, "You can stop calling me Willow Walker. Willow is just fine, you know." Somethings about Apollo just didn't add up to her. She watched him walk off and rolled her eyes before she stood and went off to her own tent to grab a backpack. She would need the backpack for the supplies.

240Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:17 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a little, and he shook his head. "I don't know what I was thinking with that lip piercing. It was a horrible idea that I am never going back to," he said. He looked down at her when she asked the question, and he smiled a little. "Of course," he said, and he soon stopped at the place.

Dimitri glanced down at her, and he nodded. "Yeah, changing would be a good idea," he said, and he kissed her head. "I'll get one of Ann's dresses," he said. He was a little worried about going to her room though. He hadn't spoke with her ever since she accused Lindi of turning him in.

Apollo couldn't help but smirk at her. He always won. He went to his tent and grabbed his backpack. "Someone is going to eat this if I don't," he muttered to himself. He opened it, and he managed to find a spoon in the pile of things that he had found. "My lucky day," he said, and while he was eating, he started to pack everything that he would need. He even packed a few snacks. "A growing boy needs to eat," he said to himself.

241Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:08 am

wills

wills

"Good. I don't think you would work the lip piercing," Willow joked with a small smirk. She didn't think she would look good with one either, but she didn't voice her opinion. When he agreed, she smiled sheepishly and bit her lip when they made it. She was more worried than she probably should be. "Let's get this over with," she muttered reluctantly as she headed inside.

Lindi nodded slowly and twiddled her thumbs sheepishly. "You don't have to if it will cause more problems between you two," she whispered. It seemed like she was the catalyst that was tearing Dimitri's family apart. It was all her fault.

After Willow was finished packing, she felt her pocket and sighed with relief when she found that her gun was still there. She was almost tempted to steal a bow as well but decided against it. She would leave the stealing to Apollo. She stepped out and headed towards Apollo's tent. "We need to get a move on. We don't want to be out during the night," she grumbled.

242Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:32 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo walked in with her, and he looked around for his friend. He then heard someone calling his name. "Apollo Davenport! Good to see you! Are you finally coming in to get that tattoo I told you about," the man said with a smirk. Apollo smiled, and he rolled his eyes. "Good to see you, Blake. And no, I'm not here to get some Greek god's face on my arm," he said, and Blake laughed. "It's the god Apollo. Because you're Apollo," he said, smirking. Apollo pushed him lightly, laughing. "Never make that joke again. I am here today to give my little padawan a taste of the tattoo world," he said.

Dimitri shook his head, and he held her close. "Don't worry, it's all okay. I promise," he said, and he kissed her head before walking out. He went down the hall, and he soon stopped by Ann's door. He took a moment to compose himself before knocking.

Apollo looked up as Willow came in his tent, and he nodded. "Almost done! Hey, I came up with a nickname for you since you don't like me calling you Willow Walker. I'm going to call you Wills," he said, and he stood, putting the strap over his shoulder. "Let's get a move on, Wills," he said, and he walked out of his tent, looking for the commander so he could get one of them cars.

243Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:26 am

wills

wills

Willow arched her brows as the two talked. She had to hide a smile as she crossed her arms over her chest. When she heard the Star Wars reference, she rolled her eyes. "There have been two many references geared towards that," she muttered as she sighed. This was a side of Apollo she definitely hadn't seen yet. She grew hesitant as she saw the needle. "Are you sure he knows what he is doing?" she whispered in a hushed voice to Apollo. Nice, Willow. You were confident for almost .5 seconds.

Ann had been in the middle of putting on her eyeliner when she heard the knock on the door. She walked over and opened it. She hesitated for a moment when she saw Dimitri. In many ways, her and her father were alike. But they had one big difference, Ann wasn't one to hold a grudge, especially against her brother. She stepped up and hugged him, sighing. "I am sorry, Dimitri."

Willow frowned in objection at that comment. "No, I don't think-" she began, but he was on the move before she could finish her sentence. "Wills, really?" she muttered under her breath as she shifted the backpack onto her back before she followed after him. "Hey, wait up!" she grumbled as she picked up the pace. She was lucky she didn't fall on her face. If only she were graceful like her mother had been. The commander was waiting on the both of them by the cars.

244Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked down when he heard her ask him if Blake really knew what he was doing. "Of course. He's done all of mine," he said, and he smiled at little. "Little Miss Walker here would like to get her a tattoo that remind her of home," he said. Blake smiles to himself, and he nodded. "I think I have just the thing," he said, and he motioned Willow over to follow him over to the book with tattoo designs.

Dimitri was a bit surprised when she hugged him, but he hugged her back, and he sighed to himself. I am just so happy that we both are good now. I was so scared you would hate me forever," he said, holding her close. He has forgotten why he even went there in the first place.

Apollo looked down at her, and he walked with her to the commander, and he smiled. "I believe we have everything, sir. All we need now is a car," he said, and he looked over at Willow. Oh, this was going to be the best trip that he had ever been on. "Ready to become unstiff, Wills," he said.

245Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:54 pm

wills

wills

Willow felt the uneasiness grow as she followed Blake. She looked down at the tattoo book and tried not to imagine how painful it would be. She would be fine. She had always wanted to be a bit like Dayton, and maybe now was her shot. "What do you think?" she asked uncertainly as she flipped through the first few pages. Most of them were skulls. No, definitely didn't remind her of home.

Ann shot him a timid smile as she slowly pulled away so she could look up at her brother. "I could never hate you," she stated with a long sigh. "I can get angry with you and up. But I could never hate you, D. You are my brother. My twin," she murmured.

The Commander nodded and lead them over to one of the cars. "I've checked the gas and everything. It should be good to go. Here's a walkie talkie, in case you need it," he said handing one to Apollo and then one to Willow as well. He handed the keys to Apollo and stepped aside. "If you two aren't back by tomorrow, try to contact us or we may assume the worst," he told them. Willow hoisted the backpack higher up her back and headed for the passenger seat. "How many times do I have to tell you I'm not stiff?" she grumbled.

246Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake flipped a few pages, and he gave her a smile. "Not these. Here, let me find it. So 'Pollo over here says you want something small. I am thinking this," he said, pointing to the design of what looked to be an old oak tree inside of a circle, "on your wrist," he said, and he took her had, pointing it to where he was thinking it would look good.

Dimitri smiled to himself, and he bit his lip nervously. "Good," he said, and he paused for a moment. "I, uh, was wondering if you would want to loan me one of your dresses for Lindi," he said. Hopefully she would agree.

Apollo gladly took the keys, and he smirked a little bit. "Thank you, sir. I will make sure to stay in touch with you as much as I possibly can," he said, and he smirked a little bit before he got in the car. He put his things in ine of the seat, and he looked over at Willow. "So, are you ready?" he asked, and he smiled before getting in the driver's seat.

247Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:24 pm

wills

wills

Willow rose her brows and just nodded as she let him find one for her himself. She probably wouldn't know what to get if she flipped through the entire book. She took the liberty to glance around the tattoo shop. When he spoke one more, she dropped her gaze down to the book. It was different and maybe even a bit mysterious....but in a way, if did remind her of home. "I like that one," she agreed with a hint of a smile.

Ann hesitated at his question. As much as she didn't want to agree, she stepped aside and muttered, "Yeah, go ahead and pick one out." It wasn't going to help things if she was hostile towards Lindi too. She might not like her but she would put up with her.

Snorting, Willow dropped her backpack on the floor on the passenger's seat before she buckled up. "As ready as I will ever be," she said with a long sigh. She unconsciously reached up and felt for her locket. It was the last thing she had of her family. One picture had a family picture wedged inside with her, her brother, her mother, and even her father. "Let's hurry."

248Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled as she seemed to like the design. "That sounds amazing," he said, and he grabbed the small design. "Let's get you all ready. I will say, don't tense up it anything while getting it. It makes it hurt worse and it is harder to do the tattoo," he warned.

Dimitri looked down at herd and he smiled when she let him go in. "Thank you so much, Annie," he said, and he hugged her tightly. He went inside, and he picked up a dress. "Okay, I think this will do. Thank you so much," he said.

Apollo smiled, and he quickly started up the car. He let is rumble for a few moments, and he smiled to himself. "Listen to her purr," he said before heading off. He started to drive down the open road. Every now and then, there would be an abandoned car on the side of the road. "Driving through here gives me the chills. Reminds me of some horror movie," he said.

249Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:33 pm

wills

wills

Willow could feel her uneasiness grow as she made her way to the tattoo chair. She wasn't sure if his words reassured her or only made it worse. She eased herself into the chair and bit her lip hesitantly. "On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it?" she asked. Her nervousness couldn't be disguised in her voice.

Ann sat down on the edge of her bed and brushed her hair back behind her ear. A thought occurred to her then. "Why does Lindi need one of my dresses? Aren't her maids around somewhere."

Willow couldn't help but roll her eyes as she leaned back in her seat. She tried to not feel so uneasy with him driving the car, but it was rather difficult. At that comment, she frowned. "You know, I would have rather not had that thought in my head. It's not like I don't have nightmares enough already," she muttered with a long sigh. She glanced around just in case there were walkers around. "So how far off is it?"

250Random Ideas V.2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Blake smiled, and he took the arm that as wanted it on before coating the area in a liquid to help with everything. "It's not that bad. If you are good with getting shots, if shouldn't be bad. I'm sure you're not as bad as Apollo here. He cried," he said, and Apollo's eyes widened. "You weren't supposed to tell her that!"

Dimitri bit his lip nervously. "I don't want her to have to go down to her selected quarters. Those girls... They are like vultures. I know they will make fun of her," he said, and he looked up at her. He would only hope that she would understand.

Apollo smiled a little bit. "Sorry. Tens to speak my mind quite often," he said, and started to looked at the road signs. "Not too far. Maybe ten minutes from here," he said, and he looked down at his watch. "We should be in and out of here by nightfall. Just enough time to get some more pudding."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum