Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 40]

376Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo bit his lip when she asked about the errands. "Oh, they went fine. I just stopped for a little drink. Nothing much," he said, hoping she wouldn't get too worried. It was just a drink, after all. He wasn't drunk. He wrote down a few more things on the paper. "I'll be home in a little bit."

Apollo glanced at the ground for most of the time, but then Willow addressed him. "Oh, I owed Maria dime money, and I wa jut going to tell her a time when I would be able to get it back," he said, and he looked at her. He was hoping and praying that she wouldn't notice him. Everything just had to work out.

Apollo was looking around for them, but then he heard a scream, and it must had been Maria because Willow ran. "Willow, wait!" he called after her, but the crowd had separated them. He was terrified that he would lose her. "Willow!" he screamed at the top of his lungs, and he pushed through the crowd.

377Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:29 pm

wills

wills

Willow's eyes widened at his words. A drink? Why did he go for a drink? She held on to a pillow and chewed on her bottom lip. "Apollo are you sure that is a good idea...maybe you should come home. You might drink too much...and...," she trailed and let out a long sigh. She didn't like the thought of him drinking. So many things could happen.

Willow furrowed her brows and hugged herself close, holding on to her elbows. "Some...money," she said and bit her lip. Maria sent him a glare that basically said "nice going" before she said, "Yeah, he has been in a bit of a sticky situation. Coffee?" she asked, hoping to change the subject.

Willow came to a screeching halt. "Maria, look out!" she screamed and grabbed her gun. It was too late. Maria's arm had been bit. She pulled out her gun and pulled the trigger. She raced to Maria's side, who was already sinking down to her knees. "No, no. You can't leave me too," she whispered frantically.

378Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo shook his head, and he sighed. "Willow, it's fine. I know how much is too much, and I am perfectly fine. I can drive home on my own," he said. What he didn't notice was that with each sip he took, his were started to slur even more.

Apollo gave Maria a nervous smile. Okay, so maybe he could have done better at making an excuse. "Yeah, I'll go get some," he said, and he stood, walking into the kitchen. Maybe Willow wouldn't notice him if it kept quiet. He stayed in the kitchen for a bit, trying to stall.

Apollo was looking around frantically. Where was she? She could be hurt. As he was looking around, a walker grabbed him. Apollo yelled in surprise, and he kicked the walker in the face, trying to keep from getting bit.

379Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:54 pm

wills

wills

Willow shook her head and frowned. She wasn't buying it. "I want you to leave now, or I am coming to get you," she muttered before she hung up on him. She had high doubts that he would leave, so she grabbed her coat and headed out the door, fuming all the while.

Willow shook her head. She found it pretty ironic that Apollo was in need of money, and the bank had been robbed about an hour before. "Where was Apollo before he came here?" she asked, glancing to Maria. Maria held up a finger and said, "I think I am going to go see if Apollo needs help in the kitchen." She then stepped in and muttered in a hushed voice, "Really? Money?"

Willow turned her head as she took out the knife Apollo handed her. "Hold your tongue," she instructed her. She turned away as she cut off her arm. She wasn't going to lose Maria, and if she had to do this, then she would. Thankfully, Dayton came to the rescue and helped Maria up. "I have to find Apollo," Willow muttered. Her eyes widened and she cut off running. She pulled out her gun when she saw him wrestling with a walker. She fired a few bullets. "Apollo, are you okay?" she called. Her eyes wide in horror.

380Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo sighed when he heard Willow's words. "I am fine. You don't have to come and get me," he said casually, but he didn't seem okay. He seemed the opposite, really. He put up his work, and he took another sip or two.

Apollo sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "I'm sorry! It was the first thing I came up with. They are on to me," he whispered, and he bit his lip. "I just need to act normal. maybe then everything will work out for the best," he said. He grabbed the coffee cups, and he handed them to the others. Maybe acting normal would mean starting conversation. He took a sip of his coffee before he spoke. "So, are you in collage, Willow?" he asked.

Apollo was struggling to keep the walker off him, and he was terrified he was going to get scratched for a moment, but that all ended when Willow shot it. He quickly got up, and he looked down at her before hugging her tightly. "I was so scared that you were hurt," he whispered to her.

381Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:26 pm

wills

wills

Willow didn't believe him, but she didn't reply. Instead, she stopped a taxi and headed for the bar. Once there, she nudged the doors open, and as she had expected, Apollo hadn't left. "We are leaving, now," she muttered with a scowl as she grabbed him by his shirt sleeve.

Maria wanted to state that that was what she had been trying to make him do before but then he came up with the alibi of money. He really wasn't helping his case. When Apollo came back into the room, she hesitantly took her cup of coffee and took a long drag. "Uh, yeah. I have three classes a week...," she answered as she stared into her glass. She was still wary of him. Had he been the one at the bank?

Willow hugged him back tightly and sank into his arms slightly. She was just glad that Apollo was okay. She doubted she would be able to cope if he were hurt too. "I'm fine...," she began, but then felt the lump in her throat, "but Maria's not." She dropped her gaze to the ground.

382Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he narrowed his eyes when she grabbed him and started to pull him out of the bar. "Hey! What gives? I told you I was fine," he said, and he looked back at her. What was wrong with her? He was fine! "Did you not listen to me!"

Apollo listened to her, trying to act as normal as he could. "Really? What are you studying? Last I recall, you were still into all that biology and science stuff," he said. Sure, eh was trying to cover up, but he was actually interested in Willow. She hadn't seemed to change all that much since high school. He was very curious about her.

Apollo listened to her, and he bit his lip nervously. "What's wrong with her? is she going to be okay?" he asked. Maria had turned into a second mother for him. Being without one for the majority of his life, it hurt to have the one person who was like a mother die.

383Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:04 pm

wills

wills

"You are obviously not fine!" Willow muttered as she turned to glare at him. "And I care about your general well-being. What if you try to drive home and you are in a car crash? What if you...you...," she trailed, really not wanting to voice that one out loud. "Is it a crime to be concerned about my boyfriend?"

Willow paused, still hesitant. Finally, she murmured, "Uh, yeah. I am majoring in science..." She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear thoughtfully. "Minoring in English though. I thought I may as well have something to fall back on," she added with a simple shrug. She had always liked English too, but never as much as science. "Why?"

"I...I hope so. She was bit," Willow began as she turned her head away. "I had to...had to...," she trailed and shook her head, not wanting to relive the moment. It was a second's decision that she used in order to save her. "Dayton is with her right now," she murmured.

384Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo shook his head, but he was stumbling into the cab. " No, but I think you are overreacting," he said, and he rolled his eyes, hoping she would leave him alone, but knowing her, she wouldn't. Not until she got what she wanted.

Apollo shrugged a bit when she started to ask why he was wondering. "Just curious as to what you are up to. I haven't seen you in a while," he said, and he took a sip of his coffee. Well, that part was a lie, but at least he was a good lair. Well, sometimes he was. Sometimes he wasn't so much.

Apollo bit his lip nervously, and he nodded. "I get it," he said, and he looked down at her, pulling her close to him. "It will all be okay. Maria is going to be fine, trust me," he said, and he kissed her head. He just wanted her to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

385Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:28 pm

wills

wills

Willow came to a halt at his words. "Overreacting?" she repeated before she glared at him. "We will see about overreacting," she muttered as she got in and slammed the door. After telling the driver the address, she turned away from Apollo and stared out the window. Once the car stopped at the apartment, she didn't bother to help Apollo out or wait for him. She went straight inside.

Willow hesitated and would have said more when Dayton's walkie talkie went off. "We think we have a lead on who it might be," a policeman said on the other line. "I better get going. Will you need a ride home, Wills?" he asked, glancing at Willow, who simply shook her head. She didn't want to go home, not with a criminal lurking.

Willow chewed on the bottom of her lip. She wasn't quite sure if that were true. She hoped so. She didn't want it to be a wasted effort. "We should go," she whispered as she stood. She wanted to get to the others. She wouldn't be surprised if they had to move camps.

386Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:48 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo rolls his eyes at her, and he stumbled out of the cab, walking into the apartments. He just didn't see what she was so worried. He was clearly fine. He went up the elevator and came to his apartment. He sighed as he walked in, and he sat down on the couch.

Apollo tried not to look nervous as Dayton's walkie talkie went off. They could know it was him! He was hoping that they weren't, but he was still scared. He needed to just shut up and calm down. He just hoped and prayed that they didn't find the money. If they did, he would be in huge trouble! He started thinking of his mother.

Apollo looked down at her, and he nodded. He took her hand, and he kissed her lightly. He didn't want to move camp. That was the whole reason for going on the mission and getting those supplies! It all couldn't be in vain.

387Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:46 am

wills

wills

Willow was throwing things at random into her suitcase. Okay, maybe this might be overreacting, but he obviously didn't take her warning seriously. So did he actually even take the relationship seriously? She didn't want to stay and find out. After zipping up her suitcase, she set it by the door. "I should be out of your hair within the next few days. Long enough to find somewhere else to stay."

Watching as Dayton stepped out of the house, Willow sighed and dropped her gaze to the floor. "So I am assuming you haven't heard what's happened yet?" she asked after a hesitant moment. She still wasn't too sure about him, but maybe he didn't do it. Money trouble was a common issue.

Willow held his hand tightly as she rushed off to find where Dayton and Maria had run off to. It didn't take too long to find them, which she was grateful. She moved to Maria's side and gripped her hand. She couldn't lose her. Not now.

388Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:57 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked up when she had taken the suitcase out, and his eyes widened. "What! No, you are not leaving! No way!" he said, and he grabbed her arm. She wasn't going to leave him, and he was going to make sure of that. "Where are you going to go anyway?" he asked.

Apollo looked up when a question was directed to him, and he shook his head. "No. What happened?" he asked. Maybe she would strike him out of the list. he couldn't be taken. He still needed to take care of his mother. She needed him. She was sick and couldn't take care of herself. What was he supposed to do?

Apollo stood by the side, knowing it wasn't his pace to be close to Maria. Dayton and Willow knew her ten times better than he did. He sighed to himself, and he bit his lip. Hopefully she would be okay.

389Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:13 am

wills

wills

Willow frowned at him when he grabbed her arm and shook him off. "You can't tell me what to do," she muttered. "All I was trying to do was help you and you throw a fit," she continued, letting out a frustrated sigh. At his last question, she shrugged her shoulders. "I will figure that out."

Willow dipped her head and sighed, twiddling her thumbs. "The bank that I work at...it was robbed," she whispered as she chewed on her bottom lip. She had never anticipated how nerve wracking it was to have a gun pointed at your face until she experienced it first hand.

Willow glanced back at Apollo sadly and dropped her gaze to the ground. She wasn't sure what to think...to do. Maria was one of the few people she had left. She glanced up when she heard the leader of the group speak. "We are going to have to move camps," he said.

390Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:32 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he narrowed his eyes. "Wills, you can't just walk out like that. You have nowhere to go!" he said, and he closed his eyes. His head was starting to hurt now. "Are you seriously going to walk out because I had a drink?" he asked her.

Apollo bit his lip. She did look pretty shaken up. "I'm sorry to hear that. At least you are okay," he said. He didn't plan on hurting her in any way. Heck, he tried not to even get close to her. "Have you look at any of the security footage?"

Apollo narrowed his eyes when the man spoke. "And where do you expect to go? Traveling to find a place, we will lose countless members. Sending men out to go find a place will take too long. There is a reason I went on that mission and got those supplies, and it was not to just up and move."

391Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:39 am

wills

wills

Willow crossed her arms over her chest and frowned at him. "It was more than just a drink, Apollo. I told you that you should come home, because I was looking out for your wellbeing, and when I come to get you, you say I am overreacting!" she muttered as she frowned at him. "A number of things could happen."

Willow listened to him and stared down at the floor. At his question, she shook her head. "I came straight here after Dayton came. Maybe I should check it...," she whispered more to herself, trailing off as she did so. Would it be a good idea?

The leader frowned as he turned to Apollo. "We can't stay here. If we do, there is a chance more walkers will come, and we will lose more members that way than anything else. If we stay, we might run out of ammo that we can't afford to lose and everything else," he argued. "If you want to stay, then stay. But who is going, is going."

392Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:52 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked at her, and he bit his lip nervously. "That doesn't mean you have to walk out. A number of things could happen if you walked out," he said, but he saw that there was no use in trying to stop her. "Fine, go if you want," he said bitterly.

Apollo glanced at the ground. Maybe he had just given himselself away. He needed to watch what he said. "You don't have to if you don't want to. I might stir up some unsettling emotions," he told her quietly.

Apollo looked at the man, and he clenched his jaw. "You have no sense," he muttered, and he turned his back to him. He knew that he shouldn't talk back, but he couldn't keep his mouth shut.

393Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:20 am

wills

wills

Willow frowned at his comment. She handed him her grew and grabbed her suitcase. "Fine," she muttered, glaring at him all the while, "I will." She nudged the door opened and headed out. It was only then that it dawned on her that she didn't really have anywhere to go. Most of the money she had saved up have been spent on the plane tickets. She sighed and counted out what she had in her wallet. A hundred dollars. Enough for a cab fair and a one night's stay at a cheap, very cheap, hotel.

Willow shook her head as she stood. "No, I think I should. It is partially my fault that the money is gone," she whispered. If she had stood her ground and pressed the button, she might have been dead but the police would have made it in time to catch the culprit.

The leader glared at him then and snapped, "And neither do you." Willow tensed and moved her way over to Apollo. "Maybe he is right...," she whispered. If they were attacked again, they wouldn't make it.

394Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, not thinking that she would really leave, but she actually did. For some reason, it actually did hurt. He didn't think it would, but it her more than he could describe. "What did I just do?" he whispered to himself. What was he thinking! He was so stupid!

Apollo looked down, and he nodded. "Alright, if you really want to," he said, and he bit his lip. Hopefully she wouldn't notice him. He would be a dead man if she did. He took another sip of his coffee, trying to keep himself from talking.

Apollo looked at her, and he shook his head. "No way I am leaving. I think we can make it," he said with a sigh, and he looked at Willow. Why couldn't anyone see what he saw?

395Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:54 pm

wills

wills

Willow was just stopping a cab when someone grabbed her from behind and placed a hand over her mouth. Her eyes widened, and she only had enough time to press the call button on Apollo's number before her phone was snatched from her. Moments later, everything went black.

Willow nodded and stared down at the floor once more. She hesitated before she asked, "Do you want to come? Maybe it would help with an extra set of eyes trying to find this guy." She still wasn't too sure about Apollo, but maybe he would be useful.

Willow shook her head. She didn't understand how he thought they could make it. For all they knew, more walkers could be heading their way. "So even if I go, you are going to stay?" she asked, a frown slipping onto her face.

396Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo was sitting on the couch, staring at the fireplace. He just felt empty without Willow there. It was then that he realized he needed her. He loved her! He had never loved anyone before, but now he knew what love felt like, and now he wanted to get her back. He looked down at his phone when it started to ring. "Willow? Listen, I'm sorry about everything," he said, but then he realized that she wasn't saying anything. "Wills?"

Apollo looked up when she asked him to come. Maybe it would be a good idea. "Um, sure. Why not," he said, and he stood, looking over at Maria. Did she think it was a good idea? Maybe it was probably a good idea to start listening to her.

Apollo sighed, and he shook his head. Of course he couldn't leave Willow. She was all he had. "Of course not," he said quietly, and he looked down at the ground. He just didn't think it was the right thing to do to leave.

397Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:08 pm

wills

wills

The man who had taken Willow pressed the phone to his ear and muttered in a low voice, "You have an hour to come find her. I would hurry. She might not make it through the night." He then hung up and basically dragged Willow along. "I've got her boss," he muttered, and a malicious smile slipped onto his bosses lips. "Good," she whispered, "and now we wait."

Maria's eyes widened when he agreed to go. Was he insane? "Apollo are you sure that is a good idea...I mean your mother might need you," she said, the last words being forced out. Willow furrowed her brows in confusion and was about to ask what the problem was but the question died on her lips.

Willow hesitated before she took his hand. "Trust me on this...this is our life now. Nowhere is our home for good...I've kind of accepted that," she whispered as she dipped her head. Her only home now was the people she cared about.

398Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo felt his heart stop when he heard the man. Whoever had Willow was going to be a dead man. He ran down the stairs and outside of the apartment complex. He thought for a moment before going in one direction, trying to find out where they would have taken Willow.

Apollo listened to Maria, and he nodded. "Yeah, she probably still needs me. I promised her I would be back soon anyway. Tell me if you see anything, though," he said, and he looked over at Maria. He could only hope that she didn't notice anything.

Apollo looked down at their intertwined fingers, and he closed his eyes. "I guess you are right," he said, and he looked down at the ground. He just really hoped that everything would work out. Maybe they could find a new home quickly.

399Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:40 pm

wills

wills

The man who had been on the phone stepped out, holding a gun all the while, and waited with narrowed eyes. They wanted one thing and one thing only, and they were planning to get it. If he didn't succeed his boss would more than likely slit his throat...literally.

Willow hesitated before she slowly nodded and stood. "Uh, right. I am going to go ahead and go," she whispered. She gave Maria a quick hug before she glanced back at Apollo. "See you around...I guess," she whispered.

Smiling, Willow planted a kiss on his cheek and gave his hand a small squeeze. "Who knows...maybe this is a good thing," she whispered as she rubbed her thumb along his hand. "Maybe we might find your mom."

400Random Ideas V.2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:57 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked intensely, trying to find any sign of Willow. When he saw the man, he narrowed his eyes. "Where is Willow?" he asked, not caring about the gun. He didn't care about anything. He just wanted his Willow back, no matter how much she hated him.

Apollo nodded, and he looked back at Willow. "Yeah, I'll see you later," he said, and he looked over at Maria. That was close! He was terrified that the moment she walked in that door, she would know who he was. Hopefully she wouldn't be able to see who it was in the videos.

Apollo nodded, and he managed a small smile. He didn't want to get his hopes up, but thinking of his mother just made him even more anxious. He hadn't seen her in almost five years, and it pained him everyday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum