Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas V.2

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 40]

276Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo sat in the chair quietly, wondering when it would be over. Finally, Blake pulled away the needle. "We are done," he said, and Apollo went over to her and place his wrist beside her. "They look just alike," he said with a bright smile. He was very pleased with the results.

Dimitri smiled, and he took her hand, flowing him in to his room. "You can pick the movie. I am changing out of the chocking suit," he said, and he went in to his bathroom, taking a few items of clothing with him.

Apollo woke up from hearing Willow move around, and his didn't wake up to the prettiest sight. "Well aren't you just a sight for sore eyes," he said to the zombie. He grabbed his knife. Luckily, the windows were manual. He slowly opened the window a little bit before stabbing the zombie in the head. "Alright, let's get this stupid thing fixed and back home."

277Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:41 pm

wills

wills

Once Blake had finished off Apollo's tattoo, Willow grinned and stood. Glancing down at their matching tattoos, her smile grew slightly. "Looks good," she murmured as she looked at them both. After a moment or two more of inspecting the tattoos, she said, "I guess he knows what he is doing after all."

Lindi smiled and nodded. "All right," she agreed before she began to flip through the movie choices. She finally picked one and lied it on the bed. She had never be able to afford movies herself, much less have cable, so it would be something new for her.

Willow brushed her hair back out of her face and eased the door open. "All right," she agreed as she grabbed her gun. "Please tell me you know where a hardware store is," she said with a long sigh. Stupid car for not working. She would have suggested just hot wiring an abandoned car, but that would require supplies as well. So, sadly, it was utterly necessary.

278Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled, and he looked down at her. "You better be worth all this pain," he said, and he wrapped an arm around her. "Alright, let me pay and we can get on our way home," he said, and he started to pull out his wallet.

Dimitri smiled, and he took the movie that she wanted to play and placed it in his television. "I love that movie. Ann and I would watch it all the time a little kids," he said, and he wrapped his arm around her.

Apollo sighed, and he nodded. "I want you to stay in here while I get supplies. We are going to have to find a car to hot wire. Luckily for me, I wasn't the best person growing up. I have a trick or two up my sleeve," he said.

279Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:22 pm

wills

wills

Willow shook her head and said, "No, you should let me pay. I don't want to make you pay." He was already doing enough for her as it was. He didn't need to pay for a tattoo for her as well. She pulled out her wallet from her purse and began to take out her debit card.

Lindi smiled at that and leaned against him slightly as she glanced at the screen. "I never had the chance the watch movies," she whispered sheepishly. She smiled over at him before she turned her attention to the television.

Willow frowned at the comment about staying in the car. "I do a lot of staying places. I want to come," she insisted as she crossed her arms over her chest. "What happened to this being an adventure?" she added with a slight eye roll. She paused as she considered his last comment but decided not to question it.

280Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:48 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo watched her as she pulled out her wallet, and he sighed to himself. "Fine, you can pay for it this once," he said, and he smiled down at her softly. She sure was stubborn. He put up his wallet and watched her for a moment. What was it about her that made him crazy? He couldn't put his finger on it.

Dimitri smiled when she said that she had never really seen any movies. "Well, you are going to love this," he said, and he placed his arm around her, pulling her closer. He started the movie and leaned back.

Apollo sighed, and he bit his lip. "Fine, you can come with me, but for fire that gun," he told her before gripping his knife and heading to the hardware store. He was a bit worried about everything to be honest. Willow could get hurt, and he didn't want her to come back with a bite.

281Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:40 am

wills

wills

Willow grinned when he agreed and gave him a quick side hug. "Great," she said with a satisfied smile. She scurried off to the cash register to pay for the tattoos. She still mentally put on her check list to go Christmas shopping. What would she even get Apollo? He might have said not to get him anything, but she was anyway. Once she had paid, she headed back to Apollo and looped her arm through his. "Let's go."

Lindi smiled at that and rested her head against his shoulder. "Good," she whispered before she turned towards the screen to watch the movie. For once, she thought that everything could be peaceful. That was until an alarm started blaring. She shot up and confusion masked her face. "Dimitri....what's going on?"

Willow smirked slightly when he agreed to let her go. She lifted her hands in defense and stated, "I won't." She followed after Apollo and kept a close eye for zombies. "Can you make me a deal, Apollo?" she asked as she walked along. She didn't wait for his response. "If I teach you how to shoot, can you teach me how to live on my own? I might have to one day...," she whispered as she dropped her gaze to the ground. If she didn't die first, that is...

282Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:52 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo couldn't help but chuckle as he watched her scurry off. What was it about her? She was just so different than the girls he had grown up with. The ones who were so willing to give themselves up. He actually liked working to be with her. Wait, did he just say he wanted to be with her? Did he like Willow? His thoughts were pushed away as she linked arms with him, and he smiled. "Let's get to the car," he said.

Dimitri was lying peacefully, but then he heard the alarms. His eyes widened in fear, and he quickly got up. "The rebels. They are here. Listen to me carefully. Ann should be in her room. Follow her to the safe room. I need to be with my dad. They are coming for him, and I can't let him die," he said. He raced in his closet and quickly slipped on his military outfit and armor. He took his sword and everything that could go in his holster before taking her hand and leading her out.

Apollo was walking as he herd her proposition. He had to admit, he was a bit surprised. He smiled before nodding. "Alright, I can do that. I am probably going to need to learn to shoot if they are going to keep me," he said, and he soon came to the hardware store, but the door was already broken in to. "Let me come in. Stay out here until I give you the signal," he said. He slowly slipped in the store. Not long after, he found something. Not a zombie, but someone. It was a older man, and he didn't look too happy. He also had a knife, and before Apollo could do anything, he was slashed across the face. He then yelled out a list of profanities.

283Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:08 am

wills

wills

Willow grinned up at him before she headed out to the car with him. She had never felt more at home away from home. Although she missed her family, Apollo sort up...made up for the missing piece, and she liked that. Apollo was different than the boys she knew back home. A lot of them seemed judgmental because she wasn't the typical cheerleader girl. No, she was the one who loved science and made good grades. "I have a question," she began with a smirk. "Did that guy back there call you Pollo? I like it...sounds like the T shirt brand."

Lindi still couldn't piece together what was going on. The rebels? They were here? Her pulse began to rise. Although she had escaped them, the memories shot back to her. "But my dad! They could hurt him," she said. No matter how mad she might be with her father, she couldn't let him die. They probably wouldn't hesitate to hurt him either, because their little plan hadn't worked. She trailed after Dimitri and tried to calm down. He had to be okay.

Willow tried to wait outside. Tried as in, she stated out there until she heard the foul words from inside. She charged in there, expecting to see a zombie trying to chow down on Apollo stew, but instead saw a man with a knife and Apollo with a cut. She brought out her gun and snapped, "Put your weapon down before I shoot a bullet through that ugly head of yours." Was she actually defending Apollo? Well, this was a first, and possibly a last. She didn't plan on doing it again.

284Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:20 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo was walking out toward the car, and just as he was about to set in it, he heard Willow's question. "Yeah. It's a nickname that sort od stuck when I got here. People apparently like 'Pollo more than my real name. You know, I actually have an odd story of how I got my name," he told her as he got inside.

Dimitri didn't even think of her father. "Just stick with Ann, okay. I will take care of your father," he said. Once she was with Ann, he rushed off. He went to the prison cells, and he grabbed a pair of keys. He ran to Brandon's cell and unlocked him. "I trust you, okay. Prove trust to my father and he might spare you," he said before he handed him a dagger. "Follow me," he said before making his way to the throne room.

Apollo's wound was bleeding, ad the blood was running down his face, but he ignored it. While Willow was talking to him, he knocked him down and narrowed his eyes. "Make a move while I'm gone and you will be a dead man," he said bitterly before running off to get the supplied he needed for hot wiring another car.

285Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:31 am

wills

wills

Willow cracked a smile as she thought it over. She liked it herself. It sort of suited him. She buckled up and thought that over for a moment. "A story, huh?" she inquired, raising her brows. "Please, Pollo, tell me this story," she said, batting her eyelashes before she laughed. "I like your stories," she continued with a shrug.

Drake had been on the verge of passing out when the alarms started blaring. He barely ever got any sleep, and when he did, it was a few hours. He had ended up falling asleep. He shot up when he heard the alarms and rubbed his eyes. It only took him a moment to process what was going on. He got up and began to run for the door. However, when he opened it, he was met with rebels and a gun pressed to his head. The last thing he remembered was a man saying, "You are coming with us old man." And then a bag over his head before he passed out.

Willow glared at him and kept the gun pointed at the man while Apollo went to fetch the supplies. "We can get that fixed up back at camp," she stated. It wasn't going to end well if the walkers smelled the blood. She could only hope that the hot wiring would be quick and easy. They needed to get out of there as soon as possible.

286Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:43 am

squid.

squid.

Apollo chuckled a bit as she seemed to be really excited for his stories. He started the car and started to drive. "Alright. Well, when my mom was in high school, she was a huge literature buff. She loved it. She named me after the Greek god Apollo since he was the god of music and medicine and all that jazz. She sort of hoped I would turn out like that. Didn't really work out though," he said with a chuckle.

Dimitri was rushing to the throne room, but when he was there, his father was gone. It felt like a stab in his gut. "No!" he screamed. He ran to the nearest guard and grabbed him. "Get a team and search for my father right now! He is to be found alive! Go!" he yelled. He turned to Brandon and took a deep breath. "Look with me around the castle," he said before rushing off in one direction.

Apollo nodded, and he ran along the aisle, looking for supplies. He finally found them, and he grabbed them in his hands. He soon came back, and he glared at the man. "Leave us to be on our merry way, or you will regret it," he said before grabbing Willow's hand and running out. Walkers were already there. "Crap!" he said, and he looked at Willow. "All we can do right now is run," he said. He held her hand before cutting off in a sprint.

287Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:55 am

wills

wills

Willow smiled slightly as she imagined it. She dropped her gaze down to the floor of the car as she thought it over. "I still think you turned out nicely anyway, Pollo. Even if you made mistakes...., everyone does, and now you are making bank at this big business. I applaud you on your hard work," she said with a half smile. She laughed softly to herself as she murmured, "My brother named me. My mom let him. I think he just sounded good. Willow Walker."

Drake struggled and tried to get away, but it was difficult to breath. Much less, it was difficult to see. When the bag was wrenched off his head, he tried to adjust to the light. The theater room? Why were they here? "Now, you will change the caste situation. Right now," one voice said. The screen flashed and the first video was a home video of Angel in the selection. "Turn that off!" he muttered, trying to cover his eyes, but someone had tied them behind his back.

Willow stumbled after him, and she cursed when she saw the walkers. "But Apollo..," she began, but her words were drowned out between her heavy breathing and the running. She stumbled after him and tried not to look back. That was one of the number one rules her mother had told her the last time they ever talked. Never look back, no matter who is being attacked. "How are we going to hot wire a car, if these guys are following us?" she muttered.

288Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled a little bit. Well, at least someone didn't think he was a complete failure. "Thanks. It really means a lot to me," he said, and he continued to drives he soon came home, and he looked over at her when she told him about her name. "Well, that is interesting."

Dimitri was frantically looking around for his father. He had to be around somewhere! He took a deep breath, closing his eyes. Brandon paused for a moment. "Dimitri, stop running. I think I hear something," he said, and Dimitri hesitantly stopped, hearing his father screaming.

Apollo sighed, and he continued to run. "I don't know," he said. He came to a random car that wasn't all that beat up, and he threw the door open. "Get in!" he said. He grabbed his supplies and started working, hoping that the walkers wouldn't come anytime soon. He would be a dead man if they did.

289Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:56 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a smile and shrugged her shoulders. Once they made it back, she hopped out of the car and glanced back at Apollo when she heard his comment. She shook her head and said, "Not nearly as interesting as yours," she joked before she closed the car door.

Drake was struggling to get out of the restraints. The gun was pressed roughly to his head. "Do you give in yet?" the rebel soldier snapped. "Or must we show you more," he continued with a small, malicious grin. Drake felt his heart beating a mile a minute. "Just stop it!"

Willow threw her supplies in the back seat of the car before she threw a glance around. There weren't any walkers...yet. She slipped inside the car, ready to get out of there as fast as they could. She rolled the window down, keeping a close eye for walkers. And lo and behold, some began to start coming their way. "Sorry, but this is utterly necessary," she muttered before she began to shoot at the walkers.

290Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked up at her, and he chuckled, shaking his head. "Nah, I don't think so," he said, and he looked down at her. He opened the door for her, and he smiled a little.

Dimitri gave Brandon an odd look. "It sounds like it coming from the theater," he said, but he headed over there. He busted in, but he paused, momentarily shocked by screen. "Mom..." he whispered, but Brandon pushed him out if the way as a rebel came to attack him.

Apollo bit his lip as she started to fire the gun. She would alert any Walker within miles. Then again, what else could they do? Finally, he got the car running. He jumped in dukes-of-hazard style. "Let's get a move on!" he said before stepping on the gas pedal.

291Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:52 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a smile and nudged him before she stepped inside and hung her purse up on one of the racks before she shrugged off her coat. "Tomorrow, I am going to tell my family about the party. I can't guarantee everyone will come but...," she trailed off and shrugged. Although she would invite him anyway, she doubted Dayton would come. Parties weren't his forte. Scratch that. Christmas parties weren't his forte.

Drake was shocked when the door burst open. "Dimitri, you should be in the-" he began, but his words were cut off when he felt a pain cut through his leg. He bit back a scream and struggled to get the rope off. "Go! You can't get hurt too," he muttered as he gritted his teeth.

Willow stuffed her gun into her pocket and rolled up the window. "I wouldn't have had to resort to that if that stupid guy hadn't cut you," she muttered. She should have went ahead and put a bullet through his head. However, she had never killed a person before. Just the walkers. "Are you all right?" she asked finally. She hadn't had time to ask with all the running they had been doing.

292Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:15 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo walked with her as they came to his room. "I can't wait. I'm sure that they will love it," he said, and he walked along with her, soon coming to his room. He looked into her eyes, and he smiled to himself. Why was she so pretty!

Dimitri broke out of his daze when he heard his father, and he pulled out his sword. He then began to fight the rebel leader. All the times that he had practed with his father, he never thought he would be able to do it. He wasn't a good fighter, but he was fighting for more than just his life.

Apollo sighed as he drove, and he bit his lip. "I am fine, don't worry. I've had worse wounds than this," he said. He wiped the blood from his brow, and he drove as quickly as he could. He soon came to the camp, and he grabbed his bag. "I've never been so happy to get somewhere," he said to himself.

293Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:52 pm

wills

wills

Willow cracked a small smile as she glanced up at him and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Thank you. Uh, I have had a good time," she began with a half smile. In many ways, Apollo brought out a different side of her that she never knew that she had. It wasn't even a bad thing. Just different.

Drake struggled with the rope, and it finally gave, letting his wrist free. He shot up but then bit back another scream of pain. He held a hand over his leg and with the other, he whacked the rebel leader in the back of my head. "Leave my son alone," he said in a ragged voice.

Nodding, Willow bit down on her bottom lip and stared out the window. When they reached camp, she was surprised that Maria gave her a tight hug the moment she got out of the car. "Good lord, you had me scared to death," she said. The reunion was short lived when she heard screaming from one of the tents. "I said let me go! I have to go find her!" someone said. Willow frowned. Why did the voice sound so familiar? A second later, a struggling Dayton stepped out of the tent with a hand over one his side.

294Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:03 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled a little, and he nodded. "I, uh, had a good time too," he said. He remembered the movies that hi mother would occasionally watch. After the first date, the guy would kiss the girl. Was that even a date? He smiled nervously and opene the door, too worried to kiss her.

The rebel leader yelled in pain, and he narrowed his eyes. Before he could do anything, Dimitri stepped infront of him and block him from slashing his father. The sword were against each other, and Dimitri was holding his sword with both hands, using all his strength to push against the leader. The rebel leader smirked, and he gave a nod to one of his men. A signal for a dirty, cheap trick. A rebel ran to them and took out a dagger, stabbing Dimitri in the side.

Apollo got out of the car, and he grabbed both of their things, letting Maria and Willow have their moment. He deserved it. He was about to walk in to camp, but then he heard the yelling from the camp. "What?" he murmured, and he saw a man a bit older than him, obviously wounded, step out.

295Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:39 pm

wills

wills

Willow smiled sheepishly and stared down at her hands. Was he supposed to kiss her? Was she supposed to kiss him? She turned around, about to head to her own room. However, she stopped and turned back to him. "Oh, live a little, Willow," she muttered under her breath before she placed her hands on Apollo's shoulders and briefly pressed her lips to his.

Drake scowled and suddenly wished he had a weapon. His eyes widened when Dimitri was stab and anger surged through him. The pain in his leg forgotten, he punched the leader in the nose and snapped, "That was for my leg." He then took Dimitri's sword from him and slashed towards the leader. "And that is for hurting my son," he snapped, glaring at him. He pressed the sword to his neck and glared at him. "You all have taken enough from me."

"Dayton?" Willow exclaimed in surprise. Her eyes widened, and she ran straight for Dayton, pulling him into a bear hug. "Ooo, ooo, easy Wills," Dayton muttered as he ruffled her hair and sighed. "I thought you were dead," he whispered as he pulled away. Willow shook her head and dropped her arms by her side. He didn't ask about Tyson, and for that, she was grateful. "Who are you?" Dayton muttered as he glared at Apollo.

296Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo's mind was racing. He was still wondering if he should kiss her or not. Was he insane for wanting to? Oh he really did want to. He was a bit surprised when she turned back to him, and he was about to stay something, but then she kissed him. His eyes widened in surprise for a moment or two, but then he settled into the kiss, and he kissed his eyes, kissing her back.

Dimitri was on the ground, holding his side in pain. His breaths were shallow, and his vision was blurry. Brandon kneeled beside him, and he slapped his cheek, keeping him for closing his eyes. "Stay awake, kid," he said. The rebel leader yelled in pain as he was slashed, and he narrowed his eyes. "I don't think you take into account what you take from me. You know, I had a son. Because of you, he starved! He didn't even make it to twelve. He would have been sixteen by now."

Apollo watched the reunion, and he looked at Willow for a moment or two. So that was the Dayton she was talking about. He sure didn't seem to like him already. "The name's Apollo Davenport. I am guessing that you are the Dayton Willow never shuts up about."

297Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:20 pm

wills

wills

Willow smiled slightly under the kiss and rested her arms around his neck. Truthfully, she had never been kissed before, so she really hoped she was doing it right. After a moment or two, she pulled away and looked into his eyes. She could feel the flush of her cheeks. "Uh...I'm sorry?" she said uncertainly. He had kissed her back, right? So what's the worry?

Drake glared and his grip on the sword tightened. "I can't help the fact that your son died! I can't change that, even if I tried!" he muttered, leaning against the wall for support. His leg was about to give out. "You don't understand. I've been working on fixing everything, but it isn't so easy!" he said between shallow breaths. He closed his eyes and shook his head. "This isn't easy for me too, you know."

Dayton rested an arm around Willow's shoulders and let out a few shallow breaths. "Yeah. She's my little cousin," he muttered. "I'm gonna have to sit down, Wills," he muttered. "Uh, Day, it's 'going,'" Willow corrected, and Dayton furrowed his brows at her. "You said 'gonna.'" Dayton rolled his eyes as he sat down on the ground. "You haven't changed much, kid," he commented with a small smirk. Willow shrugged and glanced at Apollo. "You should probably get your cut fixed up. I will do it, since Maria probably should be the one to fix Dayton's wound," she murmured.

298Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo smiled as they pulled away, and he shook his head. "No, don't say sorry," he said, and he took her hand. He loved kissing her more than he loved kissing any other girl . It felt so different, and it was just what he needed.

The rebel leader shook his head, and he narrowed his eyes. "Because everything is so hard for you," said sarcastically. "We won't the castes gone," he said bitterly, and he pointed at the screen. "She was just the beginning, a warning. Your son, he's revenge. If they aren't gone in two weeks, we are coming back for your daughter," he said, and he started to walk out, his men guarding him. "Oh, I would get his wound checked. I hear that poison is soften used in knife blades and arrow tips," he said.

Apollo couldn't help but chuckle when he heard her. So she was one of those people. He handed her the bag, and he shrugged. "I can get it checked out when we finish giving the things to the commander," he said, but he paused. "Wait," he said, and he dug in his bag before pulling out a cup of pudding. "I saw it and figured you might want it. I have a few more if you want them," he said.

299Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas V.2 Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:06 pm

wills

wills

Willow smiled at his words and dipped her head. "Okay," she whispered before she glanced towards their hands. She hesitated before she added, "I should probably go get some sleep." She half smiled up at him. She leaned up and planted a kiss on his cheek before she sent him one last smile. Kissing him felt so...right.

Drake glared at him and gritted his teeth. "You won't dare touch her," he muttered as he heaved a few breaths. At his last words, he gritted his teeth and fought the urge to swipe at him with the sword again. He sank down to the ground as he watched them leave and held his wound. "Get him to the hospital wing," he muttered as he tried to regain his breath.

Willow rolled his eyes at that comment. So be it. If it got infected, it wouldn't be her call. When he brought out the pudding, she half smiled and took it. "I didn't see any pudding," she commented as she looked it over. Maybe she had overlooked it at the store. Oh well, she definitely didn't mind having it.

300Random Ideas V.2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled a bit. "Yeah. You have a big day tomorrow," he said, and he kissed her head before heading off to his room. Everything just felt...right. Perfect almost. He wanted more.

Brandon looked over at Drake as some of the guards that had come took Dimitri to the hospital wing. He couldn't help but make a comment as he watched the video. "Livia never stopped talking about her, you know. They seemed to be like the best of friends."

Apollo smirked a bit, and he shrugged. "Maybe you didn't see it because I took all of it," he said with a shrug, and he laughed before coming to the commander. "We have food, ammo, silencers, bows, arrows, traps. About everything you need," he said, inspecting his bag.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum