Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 40]

726Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:54 pm

wills

wills

Ann grinned and grabbed a pen and a piece of paper. "All right, we need to make plans for picking out it and training it," she stated as tapped Dimitri with her pen. "So text Lindi and tell her what we have planned," she stated with a small smile.

"I suppose you have a point there. But you still shouldn't be worried about flirting with the princess," Ann stated as she hurried the horse to catch up with the princess. "So, D, where are we headed again? We can't just go along and end up lost," she muttered. Dad would definitely be upset about that.

727Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:51 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked over at his sister with wide eyes. "You're kidding, right? I can't talk to her! What if I type something wrong? What if autocorrect autocorrects time thing weird and I sound insane!" he said, and he started to pace. He was terrified that he would sound stupid.

Dimitri looked over at her, and he grabbed the book and opened up a map. "We need to head north. Maria is quite a while away, but then maybe we will get to her soon," he said, and he gave Lindi a small smile. She was just so pretty. He was too busy looking at her to notice he was about to his a branch if he didn't duck.

728Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:11 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and muttered, "Dimitri, what is she going to do? It isn't like she will have a stroke if you mess something up. Besides, it is just a text. Not a love letter. Chill out." Sometimes she wondered how her brother even made it through the day. His stress alone was making her tired.

Sighing, Ann continued on. She was antsy to get the show on the road. Almost getting eaten by ogres really opened her eyes....and made her never want to leave the house again. "Well, hopefully we will get there quicker if we book it," she said before she giggled. "Get it? Book it? Because Asp- yeah, okay. I'm not funny."

729Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri sighed, and he started to pace. "You know me though! When I get nervous I start to type paragraphs instead of sentences!" he said, and he looked at her. He sighed before starting to type. After a few moments and reading over the text at least ten times, he sent it. "How does it look?" he asked. It looked long enough to be a essay in MLA format with proper citation.

Dimitri started to laugh at Ann's joke. "That one is pretty good," he said with a small smirk. Of course he wasn't paying attention, and he hit the oncoming branch. "Ow!" he muttered, and Aspen started laughing. "That's what you get for laughing at the book," he said with a smirk, and D smacked him.

730Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:22 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes; she honestly didn't see how texting could make someone nervous. Well, this was Dimitri after all. When he asked the question, she took his phone and her eyes widened. "D, I said send her a text. Not an essay," she muttered, letting out a frustrated sigh. What was she going to do with him?

Shaking her head, Ann snorted and continued along. "Aspen, be quiet," she muttered. She waited a moment or so more before she asked, "Are we there yet?" Of course they weren't there yet, but she was rather impatient. It seemed to be yet another trait she got from her father.

731Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked down at his text, and he gave her an odd look. "This is clearly a text, not an essay. I did no read ear and there is no works cited page," he said as he looked though the text. It was long, but long usually meant thoughtful, and maybe Lindi liked thoughtful guys.

Dimitri looked at his sister when she asked if they were there. "Please don't turn into an annoying kid. Thinks going to be a long trip, Ann. If you can't take it, please only think that in your mind," he said, an he checked the map again. It didn't look too bad for a haul, but far enough that Ann would complain.

732Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 30, 2015 6:15 pm

wills

wills

"Not all essays have a works cited page," Ann muttered in response before she handed the phone back to him. "Why can't you be like a normal guy, and just say 'hey,'" she muttered, shaking her head. Her brother was definitely an odd one.

Ann sighed and groaned as she road along. Maybe she shouldn't have suggested tagging along with the princess. At least when she was walking, she could get a good distance farther. "You know, I would just fly off to prove things could go a whole lot faster, but what's the point. I don't know where she is," she said, shaking her head.

733Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri rolled his eyes, and he looked over at her. "I may be odd, but I think that girls find odd pretty good," he said, and he gave her a small smirk. "Oh who was he kidding. No girl liked him! "Let's just search how to potty train dogs," he said.

Dimitri gave his sister an odd look, and he smirked. "It would be nice, but you would more than likely crash into a tree," he said, and he had his horse next to hers. "So, how exactly are we going to convince Maria to take her gift back? She sort of had a bit of an airhead and thinks the world of herself."

734Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:00 pm

wills

wills

Ann arched a brow and shook her head. "You obviously do not know girls, Dimitri," she muttered as pulled out her computer. "All right. Google is a friend," she muttered. Instead of typing "how to pottytrain dogs," she put in "how to get my awkward brother help." She stood and stepped aside. "There you go."

"I love the fact you have such little faith in me," Ann muttered, rolling her eyes as she crossed her arms over her chest. She knew he was right, but that didn't necessarily mean she wanted to admit it. She pondered his question before she said, "You know, you can always ask kindly for her to take it back. Maybe even mention that is the ultimate gift she can give. Butter her up, you know?"

735Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled brightly, and he grabbed the computer brother taking a look at it. Once he read the results, his smile turned to a frown. "This isn't correct, Annie," he muttered, and he gave her a small glare. Looking up how to help your brother's social problems had nothing to do with potty training a dog.

Dimitri looked over at Ann, and he listened to her. "It's sort of hard to complement he person who ruined your life," he said, and once more, Aspen just had to speak up. "You mean it's not me? I'm going to have to try harder then." Dimitr glared at Aspen before speaking to his sister. "Would you mind getting a new boyfriend?" he asked her. Aspen was driving him crazy.

736Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:03 am

wills

wills

"But come on. That's the real training we need to be pottying, right?" Ann muttered, before she paused. "Okay, that came out way different than intended. But seriously, typing out a long text isn't exactly the way to get a girl. You have the look, but you just don't know how to use it."

Ann arched a brow as she listened to the two bicker. "Ah, come on. You two fight like brothers already. Besides, until he isn't a...well, an inanimate object, I guess all you really have to worry about is his sarcastic comments anyway," she stated. "And besides, you like him all right. You just won't admit. Sometimes, I can actually claim you as my brother."

737Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:06 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri thought for a moment that she was actually getting somewhere, but her scentence made him pause. "Wait, what?" he asked. He listened to her we she clarified, and he rolled his eyes. "I have the looks?" he asked. In his opinion, he didn't think he was very attractive. He was just normal. Nothing special really. No one looked at him like he hung the moon and stars.

Dimitri listened to her, and he smirked a bit. Okay, maybe Aspen wasn't so bad, but he could just just as stubborn as his sister. He wouldn't admit that he liked Aspen just a little bit, even though he ruined a lot of things for him. When she said she could acurally claim him as her brother, he gave her an odd look. "What is that supposed to mean?"

738Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:30 am

wills

wills

"Well....yeah. But then you do that thing where you can't talk to anyone, and then that ruins it. I don't know, you just don't have the confidence that you should have," Ann replied with a simple shrug of her shoulders. She pondered for a moment before she spoke again, "Maybe things will be easier when we have a...dog...again. Maybe even Lindi will like you when she sees how good you are with animals. Girls like that sort of thing...well, some do."

Ann rolled her eyes and replied, "Sometimes we are just nothing alike, and other times we are alike." She shrugged as she glanced over at him. She glanced away where the princess was and then back at Dimitri. Maybe after everything, she could set them up. She had always been proud of her matchmaking abilities.

739Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:06 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri listened, and he thought about it for a moment. Did Lindi like guys that could train dogs? If she did, it was a huge plus for him. Major trained very well, so why couldn't this dog? It was of the same breed. "Maybe you're right. Maybe I can get Lindi by showing off my dog training skills. Hey, you're friends with her. What does she like?" he asked.

Dimitri couldn't help but smirk at bit. "Isn't that the definition of siblings?" he asked, and he gave her a smile. He glanced down at the map, and he looked at Ann. "Are you hungry? There is a little town coming up, and I'm sure there will be something good to eat," he said. They would need to find a play to stay soon as well.

740Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:14 am

wills

wills

Ann arched a brow at his question and couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Dimitri, I am friends with her, but that doesn't mean I know everything about her. I didn't even know she had a dog," she stated with a shrug of her shoulders. She then paused to give it some thought. "She might like chocolate. I mean, who doesn't?"

Ann shrugged at his comment. Maybe he was right, but they had always had a stronger bond that most siblings didn't have. Maybe it was just a twin thing. At his question, she nodded and said, "Anything to get off this horse. I never thought I would ever want to walk so much in my life," she said with a sigh.

741Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:56 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri took a mental note of what she said, and he nodded. "What kind of flowers does she like? What about cards? Sweet ones? Cheesy one?" he asked curiously. He wanted to know every and anything about Lindi and about what she liked. He was going make sure she fell for him.

Dimitri chuckled at his sister's words, and he smiled lightly before going on and turning in to the town. "Okay, are you ready to get something to eat? Would you like to get something?" he asked, turning to Lindi. Maybe he should try to include her a bit.

742Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:35 am

wills

wills

Ann's eyes widened by his questions. "Dimitri, I don't know everything about her," she said with a sigh. She then paused to give it some thought. "She likes roses, but white ones. And don't give her daisies, a guy gave her those once, and she broke out in hives. Wasn't good," she muttered, then considered everything else. "I am not quite sure about the cards, but if she likes you, she might not care."

Lindi glanced up when he addressed her and paused to consult with her guards about it. When he agreed, she turned back to Dimitri and said, "That would be lovely. I think the horses should take a break as well anyway." She pulled the reigns on her horse to bring it to a halt before she climbed down.

743Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Ranom Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 12:39 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri took note of everything that she said, and he smiled to himself. "White roses, chocolates, anything else?" he asked her curiously. He was really starting to get a good idea of what to get Lindi. Maybe subtle hints would be the best. Who knows, maybe she liked big things. Anything worked really.

Dimitri smiled when she agreed, and he went to get off the hose, but his foot was caught in the sturip. He fell on the ground, and he quickly wiggled himself out. "I meant to do that," he said, brushing the dust off and trying to keep his face from becoming red. Aspen burst out laughing when he fell.

744Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 3:54 pm

wills

wills

Ann couldn't stop herself from rolling her eyes. Dimitri seemed really set on impressing Lindi, but why was she not surprised? It was obvious to everyone. Well, except Lindi. She knew very well that Dimitri had liked her for a while. "D, I don't know everything, and that is about all I can tell you. I mean, we aren't best friends or anything."

Lindi had to suppress a smile as she went to him and offered a helping hand. "You mean to do a lot of things, don't you?" she inquired, trying to not laugh at his expense. From the time she had met him, he had managed to trip, almost got eaten by ogres, hit with a branch, and now fell from a horse. "You either have really bad luck, or you are trying to impress me with how clumsy you are," she joked.

745Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:17 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked over at his sister when she spoke, and he sighed to himself. He knew that she didn't know all that much about Lindi, but he still wanted to impress her. She seemed to be everything he wanted in a girl. She was funny and nice. She was sweet. She was all he could ever want.

Dimitri chuckled as he dusted the rest off. "Well, I have been known to be very clumsy, you see," he said with a small laugh. That part wasn't a lie. Along with being obedient, Maria must have gave him the gift of tripping every five steps because he seemed to do that a lot. It wasn't even funny how much he fell.

746Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:34 pm

wills

wills

Ann sent a smile his way before she stood and glanced at the time. "Should go on and head to bed. You should get in contact with Lindi. And next time...don't send her a paragraph," she stated before she walked past him and headed up to her room.

"I can definitely see that," Lindi agreed with a growing smile. "At least you don't have to worry about being perfect all the time," she muttered, sighing as she glanced at the guard, who was keeping a close eye on her. Everyone had a close eye on her, waiting for her to screw up. She couldn't even breath without being worried someone would take it the wrong way.

747Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:34 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri rolled his eyes at her words, and he smirked a bit. "It wasn't a paragraph. I don't think at least. It wasn't seven sentences. They were all just compound complex sentences," he said, but he knew that in the end Ann would always think that he wrote Lindi an essay. Who knows, maybe she liked it. It at least made him look thoughtful.

Dmitri smiled, and he walked into a tavern, grabbing his money. "Would you guys like to stay the nights as well? I know that it's getting pretty late," he said. He just wanted some food and to get some sleep. Even though he didn't walk, all that falling really wore a guy out!

Dimitri opened his eyes groggily. He groaned a bit, and quickly closed his eyes since the light was shining right in them. "Where am I?" he muttered to himself, and he lifted his head before opening his eyes. He felt his cheek, and sure enough, a piece of paper was stuck to it. He quickly pulled it off, but he winced in the process. He glanced down at all the papers on his desk. Alliances, policies, and the selected of course. He had been looking through them. Not many girls caught his eyes, but one sure did. Maybe that was because she seemed different than all the rest. That and he really didn't like girls. Most of the girls he had met were snobs.

748Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:43 pm

wills

wills

{should we timeskip?

Lindi glanced at the guard and spoke in a hushed voice before she turned back to Dimitri. "I think that would be a great idea," she agreed as she pulled out some money she had as well. "So, may I ask where you are headed? It seems really important that you get to this...er, friend?"

Drake rarely slept, and when he did, it was usually for a few hours. Sleep just didn't come naturally to him. He had been walking down the hall, planning on going to fetch some water. He noticed the office light was still on, so he poked his head in. "Dimitri?" he said in slight surprise. "Shouldn't you be asleep? It is really late," he said, furrowing his brows in confusion. They had really big days ahead of them, and in a few, there would be 35 extra visitors.

749Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:55 pm

squid.

squid.

{Sure. When to? I was thinking maybe to when they go to pick out the puppy

Dimitri glanced at Lindi when she asked the question. "I don't really know to be honest. Wherever my friend is, that's where I'm going. It's really...really complicated," he said, and he sighed to himself. He wished that he could trust her. Well, he did. He just couldn't tell her. He also couldn't understand why he trusted her so easily.

Dimitri was trying his best to wake up, but it was proving to be rather difficult. He looked up when his father came in, and he gave him an odd look. "What time is it?" he muttered. "I sort of fell asleep anyway. I think I'm good. I need something to eat," he said, and he stood up, glancing down at all of the papers on his desk. He bit his lip before grabbing Lindi's form. "I need to look at these at some point, right."

750Random Ideas  - Page 30 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:05 pm

wills

wills

{that works for me c:. Do you want to start or do you want me to?

"That does sound pretty complicated," Lindi agreed, sighing as she bought some fruit from a stand. "Why haven't you asked for help? I mean.., it would be easier if you didn't do it alone. I mean, sure you have your sister but...," she trailed and shook her head. "Anyway, thing is, maybe I could help. I mean, I know my way around believe it or not."

Drake frowned and was about to suggest that it wasn't wise for him not to get rest, but decided to drop it. He moved to glance at the form he had grabbed. "Yeah, you should," he agreed, before he glanced at the picture. "She looks an awful lot like someone I used to know," he murmured more to himself. Livia had been in his selection, but it had almost been clear from day one. They mutually felt like they weren't compatible, and they had ended up being the best of friends. He kept her around for both his benefit and hers, and she was the one who potentially brought him and Angel together in the end. Livia had known how much he had liked Angel; he had made it pretty obvious. "Have you looked at any?" he asked, pushing his thoughts aside.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum