Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 40]

851Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 07, 2015 3:47 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was about to nod his head and agree, but then he heard the last part. "I do so have enough courage to ask Lindi out on a date. I just haven't found...the right moment. Yeah! That's it," he aid, but he knew the truth. He was terrified to ask her out on a date.

Dimitri ran as quickly as he could, trying to avoid bumping in to guards. He had to stay away form them, but he needed to find the woman. If he could find her, he could find a way to stop her. Maybe Ann could some how summon a cell for her or something. Or maybe he could lock her in his own cell.

Dimitri listened to her, and he smiled a bit. "I'll make sure to tell her you said that," he said. He took a bite of his food and listened to her as she spoke. "Well, it depends. Some of the girls she is trying to scare off, but others she just really doesn't like. In fact, she told me that you were the only one she likes," he said. Ann's opinion meant everything to him.

852Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:35 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes at his response. "Well then. Now looks like a good time. I mean, the worst thing she could do is say no. Besides, there shouldn't be anything to be worried about," she stated with a grin before she headed for her room. "And if you don't call her, I will call her for you."

The woman grinned as she carefully carried the pie in her hands. "Are you sure about th-" another voice spoke, but she quickly placed a hand over his mouth. "I hear someone," she hissed. And lo and behold, she caught sight of Dimitri. She scowled and muttered, "You didn't do it, and yet, she are free." She clenched her fists and glared at Dimitri.

Lindi smiled lightly and took another grape popping into her mouth. As Dimitri continued, her eyes widened in surprise. "Really?" she asked, arching her brows in shock. That was a pretty big deal, especially since Ann didn't seem to like most - if any - of the selected. "That's surprising," she murmured after a moment before she paused thoughtfully. "What do your...parents think of me?"

853Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri's eyes widened, and his was went red. "Now? No, I didn't think now is a very good time," he said in a panicked voice. When she said that she would call her, his eyes widened even more, and he quickly shook his head. "No, let's not call Lindi. I-I think she is busy today," he said, trying to keep Ann from calling her.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes when he found the woman, and he grabbed her by the collar of her shirt. "Yeah, I'm out. I don't follow orders any more. I have my own free will, and I am choosing to stop you," he said bitterly. This woman, whoever she was, wasn't going to hurt Lindi.

Dimitri chuckled a bit when she seemed surprised that his sister like her. "I don't see why that is surprising. I can see why she likes you," he said with a smile, and he shrugged when she asked about his parents. "I'm not sure. I haven't talk to them yet."

854Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:22 am

wills

wills

Ann arched a brow and pulled out her phone. "Oh, come on, D. She obviously likes you! So, what's the issue," she asked, crossing her arms over her chest. Sometimes she just didn't understand her brother. "Just call her. I mean, at least call to thank her for Major. I mean, come on. It has been a few weeks. How much longer are you going to keep the girl waiting?"

The woman smirked at that. "Oh, but you see. You can't stop something that has already been done," she said with a sly smile. "You might be already too late, and that is no thanks to you," she said, seething. But when I take over, I can do away with you. You were pretty worthless to begin with."

Lindi flushed slightly and shrugged her shoulders sheepishly. "I am not that special," she whispered in response. She nodded at his comment about his parents. Did she want to know what they thought of her? Probably not. She wasn't so sure that they would like, especially considering she was from a lower caste.

855Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri thought to himself for a moment. He could at least just act casual. "Okay, fine, but please cover for me if things go south," he said, and he grabbed his phone, dialing her number. He waited a couple of rings before she picked up, and of course, he grew speechless at her voice. All he could think of was her beautiful face.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes when he heard her. "You will pay for this, I can assure you that. You better stay here, and trust me, if you move, you will regret ever step you took," he said bitterly before he rushed off to go find Lindi. He had to stop her before something horrible happened. He was terrified she would be hurt.

Dimitri looked down at her, and he shook his head. "I think you're pretty special. You are funny and pretty. You have an amazing personality, and you aren't afraid to get your hands dirty. I like that about people. You are willing to work for what you have," he said, and he looked into her eyes.

856Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:59 pm

wills

wills

Lindi was surprised when Dimitri called her. She hadn't talked to him much since the day he went to pick out a puppy. "Hey, Dimitri. How are things?" she asked, cracking a smile. She hesitated before she added on, "Are you there?" She was worried he hadn't meant to call her after all and all she was talking to was thin air.

The woman smirked as Dimitri rushed off. "Go, hurry now. Give the girl the pie," she rushed her accomplice. Lindi was huddled in her room, and somehow Ann had found her. After Ann had explained everything, Lindi was making a run for it to find Dimitri. Of course, Ann was trying to stop her. "Dimitri!" she called out. Where was he?

Lindi flushed as he complimented her and hesitantly reached out. She once again took his hand and offered him a smile. "Thanks, Dimitri. That's possibly the first time any guy has been....amazed by what I do," she sheepishly muttered. Out of all the girls, Dimitri seemed to like her. How was that even remotely possible?

857Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:36 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was standing with his mouth wide open, still thinking about Lindi's beautiful face and her voice. When she spoke again, he broke out of his daze. "Uh, yeah, I'm here," he said nervously, and he bit his lip. "I-I just wanted to thank you for Major. My dad really liked him," he said.

Dimitri was running around the halls, trying to find Lindi, but then he heard someone calling his name. "What?" he asked quietly as he turned around, looking for the source of the voice. "Lindi!" he called, but before he could take a step toward her, guards grabbed him tightly and tried forcing him away.

Dimitri looked into her eyes, and he gave her a small smile. "Well the guys where you are from must be insane," he said, and he bit his lip nervously. He was starting to wonder what in the world the guys at her home were thinking. He took her hand, and he smiled a bit. "You really are beautiful."

858Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:00 pm

wills

wills

"He did?" Lindi inquired. A smile grew onto her face. "That's great, Dimitri," she murmured as she shifted on his bed. "But you don't have to thank me," she added, smiling even though he couldn't see it. Ever since they had kissed, it seemed to be all she could ever think about. "So, I have a question," she began. "Would you like to go out....on like a...date?"

Lindi relaxed once she heard Dimitri's voice, but it only lasted a moment. Guards started grabbing Dimitri. She muttered, "Let him go!" She attempted to push through them and muttered obscenities under her breath. "Are you okay?" she called out to him. It was proven to be difficult to get past the guards.

Laughing, Lindi dipped her head and whispered, "I guess you could say that. Or maybe you are the insane one." She sent him a teasing smile before she dropped her gaze down to her uneaten food. His next words made her flush slightly. "So are you...I mean, you are handsome."

859Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:45 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was trying not to go into his daze again. He just couldn't stop thinking about her. "Yeah," he said awkwardly, not finding anything else to say since he was failing rather horribly at not trying not to think about her and be awkward. When she asked the question about the date, his eyes widened, and he felt like he couldn't speak. He was moving his mouth but nothing was coming out. "Uh, uhm, uh, yeah! Yeah! That sounds like a great idea," he managed to say.

Dimitri was struggling against the guards until he heard Lindi's voice. He looked up, and he eyes widened in shock. She was okay! He ran to her once he was let go, and he engulfed her in a hug. "We have to get you out of here right now. There is someone trying to kill you!" he said, and his eyes went to hers. They were a beautiful shade of blue, and it made him feel like he lost any words that he once had.

Dimitri chuckled at her comment, and he shrugged in response. "I wouldn't be too surprised if that was the case. All this work is driving me crazy," he said. Sometimes he wondered how much his father colored his hair. The man had to have a head of gray hair after all the work he had to do. There was no way it was still his beautiful brown color. When she called him handsome, he blushed a bit. Scratch that, he blushed a lot. "Thanks," he said, trying his best not to sound nervous.

860Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:42 am

wills

wills

Stifling a laugh with her pillow, Lindi murmured, "Great. I can't wait." She had a feeling if she never asked then neither would Dimitri, and how long could really a girl wait? She had waited for a few weeks without him asking so she just went for it. "When are you, uh, free?" she asked, sitting back on her bed. She had to remain calm, at least until she got off the phone with Dimitri.

Returning the hug, Lindi sighed and relaxed. But then she heard Dimitri's words, and then she remembered. "Yeah, Ann told me," she murmured as she pulled away. She stared into Dimitri's eyes, but instantly snapped out of it. There was definitely no time for this. "Come on," she murmured as she grabbed his hand and began to head off.

Lindi smiled and dipped her head, shrugging her shoulders lightly. "Yeah, it must be a lot of work to learn to run the country and all," she murmured, sighing. Could she do it? She would have to if Dimitri chose her. But could she do it? She grinned at Dimitri's response and laughed softly. "It's cute when you blush. Did I mention that?"

861Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:36 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was trying to find his words. "I'm free all the time," he said, but then he realized how he sounded. "I-I mean, I do have a life, but you know, I'm sort of free now," he said nervously. "How about dinner? Tomorrow night? I know a perfect place," he said, and he started to pace.

Dimitri took her hand tightly, and he looked down at her. "I know where to go. Where is Ann?" he asked, looking around frantically for his sister. He wasn't going to leave without her. His sister meant everything to him. Without her, he would be lost.

Dimitri listened to her, and he blushed even more. "No one has really said that," he said, and he looked down nervously. He was really starting to wonder about his future. He was really worried about Lindi. Yes, he really did like her, but if he picked her, she may not want to be with him. What if she didn't want to be queen.

862Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:13 pm

wills

wills

Lindi had to place a hand over her mouth to stifle a laugh. She listened to his suggestion and murmured, "That sounds good. I can't wait." She smiled to herself as she stared up at her ceiling. "Do I get to know where you are taking me, or is that a surprise?" she inquired.

Lindi hesitated, glancing around for Ann herself. "I...I am not sure. I ran off once she told me. I thought she followed me, but I don't know where she is now," she answered, letting out an exasperated sigh. She bit down on her lip and glanced at Dimitri. "Do you think she is okay?"

Offering him a small smile, Lindi murmured, "Well, I guess I am no one then, because I just said it." She sent him a grin before she averted her gaze to the floor. "So, when are we going to be heading out? I mean...," she trailed and bit her lip. "I do miss my family a bit," she added, shrugging. By family, she mostly meant her father.

863Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled a bit at her question, and he smirked. "Sorry, but you are going to have to wait a bit," he said, and he looked over at Ann before covering part of his phone so Lindi couldn't hear what he was saying. "Ann, I need help finding a good place to eat," he said.

Dimitri bit his lip nervously. "I don't know. Listen to me. I want you to run to the horses that we had. Go east until you hit a forked road. Go right until you see a small cottage. It's my house," he said, and he kissed her softly before he rushing off. He was going to find his sister, no matter what happened.

Dimitri smiled a bit, and he looked down at the ground. "Can I ask you something important, Lindi?" he asked her, and after a moment, he continued. "Do you think you could be queen? I mean, forget the selection and everything, and screw formalities as capabilities. Do you want to be queen?" he asked nervously.

864Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:30 am

wills

wills

Lindi smirked and rolled her eyes before she rolled onto her back, staring up at the ceiling. "All right, I suppose I can wait," she joked, but a smile was lit up on her face all the same. Ann arched a brow. "Oh and now you want me help," she stated, rolling her eyes before she sat down. "But yeah, okay I will help."

Hesitating, Lindi glanced up at Dimitri and whispered, "Stay safe, all right?" She didn't know what she would do if he were hurt, and mostly because of her. After a very fleeting kiss, she raced off despite the fact that she didn't want to leave him behind. Ann's heart was pounding in her chest. "Aspen, how do we get out of here?" she asked, and just as she was about to open the book, it was snatched from her. "Oh, no, little missy. I will be taking this."

Lindi bit down on her bottom lip at his question. She dropped her gaze to the floor and gave it some thought, playing with the hem of her shirt. "I...I don't know, Dimitri," she whispered after a moment. "But you already know I am not here to be queen. That was never the...goal," she continued after a moment. "Whether I want to be queen or not shouldn't matter, Dimitri, as long as I like you for you. And I do."

865Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:39 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri bit his lip nervously. "It will be worth it," he said. When the conversation died down, he ended the call. He looked over at Ann, and he gave her a small sigh. "Okay, got any good places? I want to make sure that it's romantic but something that she will like," he said.

Dimitri was starting to run as quickly as he could. When he heard voices, he ran quicker than he ever had. "Ann!" he yelled. He soon found her, and he he bars the woman that had taken Aspen. "You aren't taking him or her," he said bitterly.

Dimitri listened to her, and he managed a small smile. He was just glad that she likes him for him and not because of his title or his money. "Thank you," he said quietly, and he looked into her eyes. She was just so beautiful. "You like me?" he asked after a moment, trying to process what she had said.

866Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:14 pm

wills

wills

Ann opened up her laptop and began to search for some restaurants that she may like. "Well since something like McDonalds is completely out of the question," she began as she looked for places. "How about Olive Garden? Or Chili's? I personally love Chili's. It may not be quite romantic but...."

The woman smirked then when Dimitri came running up. "Oh, I have nothing to do with the girl. But the book will definitely come in handy. You see, I believe you have already sent the Princess off, and you know for a fact that I won't rest until she is dead."

Lindi flushed and averted her gaze. "Well, uh, yeah. I mean," she began, uncertainly. "Yeah, I guess I do," she whispered finally, shrugging her shoulders sheepishly. There was something about Dimitri that she definitely liked. He wasn't arrogant, or judgmental. He was, instead, sweet and maybe a bit awkward. Yet, maybe it was the awkwardness that she liked most about him. It set him apart from all the others.

867Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:21 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri listened to his sister, and he shook his head. "Those all sound nice, but I want something really romantic. I mean, like maybe something local," he said. Was local romantic? "Do you know what she likes? I need to know," he said, and he started to pace.

Dimitri narrowed his eyes, and he shook his head. "I'm not stopping until you are dead. You won't touch Lindi," he said, and he grabbed her tightly. He wS going to make sure that she lived. Lindi wasn't going to get hurt if he could do anything about it.

Dimitri looked down at Lindi, and he smiled a bit. He looked down at her, and he took her hand. "I think you would make a wonderful queen. You see, you are just what the people need, and I think they would like you a lot," he said, and he bit his lip nervously. He knew deep down that he was nothing more than a hopeless romantic. When he fell, he fell quick and hard. He wanted to kiss her so badly.

868Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:32 pm

wills

wills

Ann couldn't help but roll her eyes at Dimitri's continuous questions. "D, I am a teenaged girl. Not a miracle worker. I am just telling you where I would want to go. I don't know where she would-" she began, but then stopped herself. "You want romantic? Take her on a picnic!"

The woman glared at him then, and she clenched her fists. "You are going to regret that you ever did that, kid. I was going to let you go and pardon you for not doing as I said, but now I am in no way, shape, or for-" she began, but cut herself off when she felt an exploding sense of pain on the back of her head. Ann was glaring at her, and her hands were clenched. "If you think you are going to hurt my brother, you are going to have to go through me."

Lindi flushed at his words. Did he really think so? Would Illea agree with him? She just couldn't fathom the thought. "You are really sweet, Dimitri," she whispered with a small smile. "And I don't know, you might be right," she continued, but she was unsure. She glanced at him then and hesitated before she placed a hand on his cheek. She froze, however, when her door opened. "Lady Lindi, we need to-" one of her maids began, but stopped once she noticed Dimitri. "Uh, we will wait outside," she said, rushing the other maids out. Lindi heard one of her other maids mutter, "But Nicole, we have to get her ready for-" She didn't hear anything else because the door shut behind her.

869Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was pacing and biting his thumb nail, a bad habit that he had picked up. He listened to Ann, and he stopped, his eyes widening as he heard her. "Only crap, you're right! That's an amazing idea," he said, and he hugged her tightly. "Thank you, Annie!"

Dimitri narrowed his eyes at the woman, but he was surprised when he saw Ann hit the woman. He used the chance and grabbed Aspen. "We need to do something with her," he said, and he looked over at his sister. He couldn't just let her go free.

Dimitri looked at her, and he was about to lean in to kiss her, but then the door opened and he heard the maids. His eyes widened, and he started to blush. When the maids left, he let out a nervous chuckle. "I think we are alone now," he said. He bit his lip nervously before looking back at her. She was still so beautiful. Maybe this time he could make the first move. He was about to make a move, but then he started to hesitate. Did she want to kiss him?

870Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 10, 2015 10:26 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and muttered, "Yeah, don't mention it, D." She hugged him back and sent a smile up at him. "I will help you get ready tomorrow. And don't get so nervous about it, okay?" she asked him as she pulled away. If she knew her brother as well as she thought she did, she knew he would be nervous regardless of what she said.

Rolling her eyes, Ann muttered, "You think?" She bit down on her lip; her heart was thudding in her chest. "This woman is a real witch, turn her into a...," she trailed, grasping for a word, "ditch!" She opened her eyes to see a ditch growing into the floor where the woman used to be. "Hey! It actually worked! D, it worked!"

Lindi felt a bit flustered. Dimitri probably did not even want to kiss her. What was she kidding, Dimitri probably wouldn't be able to be with her. What would the people think? Or his parents? Or anyone for that matter? She hesitated before she whispered to Dimitri, "If you are going to kiss me, just do it all ready." She then realized what she said and flushed. "Uh, only if you want."

871Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked at his sister, and he gave her a small smile. "I'll try my best not to lose it before the date," he said, but he knew he would do it anyway. He was just a nervous person. "What should I cook her? I wonder what foods she likes," he said, and once more, he started to pace.

Dimitri watched his sister as she performed the spell, and his eyes widened. "It worked!" he exclaimed, and he hugged her tighty. His quickly set Aspen down, and he looked over af her. "Maybe you can see if you can bring Aspen back. I best it's a possibility. Maria sure isn't going to do it," he muttered.

Dimitri was a bit surprised at her words. He could understand them though. He knew that he wouldn't be able to take not knowing if someone liked him or not. He finally, he took a deep breath before grabbing both sides of her face and pulling her in to a kiss. He pulled her close to him, and he closes his eyes. He was trying his best not to make the kiss no awkward.

872Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:39 pm

wills

wills

"You should calm down, Dimitri. Seriously," Ann muttered, rolling her eyes. The kid overthought everything, and it was only bringing her stress as well. "I don't think it would be a good idea to make a gourmet meal, especially since it is just a picnic. Maybe some sandwiches. You can't go wrong there."

Ann was surprised herself. She had cast a spell, and it had worked! It was some kind of miracle. She let out a breath and closed her eyes. "Although Aspen is cute as a book, please turn him back to a handsome Captain Hook," she said and peeked open an eye. "You know, I never thought I would miss you with legs so much," she said with a laugh as she hugged Aspen.

Lindi was almost, almost, surprised when he agreed. Where was she supposed to put her hands? She had never been kissed before! Maybe she should have thought this over before she made such a confident statement. She decided to relax and wrapped her arms around his neck. That wasn't too weird right? She kissed him back, and she smiled slightly under the kiss. At least she wasn't the only one inexperienced.

873Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:22 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked over at his sister when she spoke again, and he bit his lip. "Yeah, you're right. I should just calm down a little," he said, and he started to pace once more. "What kind of lunch meat does she like? Does she hate turkey?" he asked to himself.

Aspen opened his eyes, and he looked around. He was able to stand up, and he smiles brightly. "I have legs! And arms!" he said, and he hugged Annie tightly. He looked down at Dimitri and smirked a bit, ruffling his hair. "It's nice to be bigger than you again," he said, and he looked down at Ann before kissing her.

Dimitri moves his hands to the back of her neck, and he kissed her once more. After a few moments, he pulled away, and he looked down at her. "Oh my gosh," he whispered to himself. He was shocked that he had kisses her. He kissed Lindi! He smiled a bit, and he was going to make sure that he would tell Ann about it. She would be proud.

874Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:05 am

wills

wills

"Dimitri, you aren't calming down," Ann muttered, rolling her eyes. Sometimes she just didn't know what to do with her brother. She rested a hand on his arm and said, "Just calm down, and don't worry about the food. Hopefully you won't be doing a lot of eating anyway." A small smirk slipped onto her face.

Ann returned the hug and sighed happily. She finally did something right for once! She returned the kiss and smiled slightly under it. "I am sorry about turning you into a book. But hey! At least your hair is still cut," she said contently. However, the happy moment didn't last long because guards were heading their way. "We should probably get going. Now."

Lindi pulled away after he had and smiled over at him. She almost couldn't believe it. But now she understood. Her parent's love story was one she had always dreamed of, but she thought it would never happen. Yet, now she understood. If there was a such thing as soulmates, then she definitely found hers. "Yeah," she whispered in agreement.

875Random Ideas  - Page 35 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was going to continue to pace until he felt Ann's hand on his arm. He sighed a bit before turning to her. "Yeah, hopefully," he said, but then his while face went red when he thought about what she said. "Wait, what?" he asked, and his eyes were wide.

Aspen looked down at her, and he smiled a bit. "Yeah, that's a plus," he said, but then he saw the guards. "To the horses!" he said, and he grabbed Ann's hand before running as quickly as he could to make it to the horses before the guards found them. When he got to them, he quickly got on one and helped Ann up.

Dimitri was looking at the ground, but then he heard her. He smiled a bit before kissing her again. "Your lips are soft," he muttered. He heard the maids knocking on the door, and his eyes widened before he jumped back, his face red with embarrassment. "Uhm, I should probably go," he said nervously. He needed to get back to his room before any of the press found out about it. The tabloids had a field day with the stupid story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum