Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 40]

376Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:40 pm

wills

wills

Ann gave him an innocent smile and murmured, "I didn't do anything, Dimitri." She was just telling him what he wanted to hear. Besides, it wasn't technically a lie if he told her to tell him that she didn't do anything. Ann was smarter than she let on. She grabbed her books and headed inside as well, going straight to her locker. No matter how hard she tried to make herself seem like she was acting better, she would be the same old Ann.

--

Drake scowled and called after him, "I am trying to look out for you, Dimitri! I don't want you to be like me. To put so much faith into something that you lose it all!" It didn't matter, either way. Dimitri was already up the stairs, and he was in no way listening to him. Drake huffed and cleaned up the rest of the dishes. "Go ahead, scream at me and tell me that I am a failure of a father," he muttered to Ann. Instead of her answering, she just trudged up the stairs quietly.

377Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:01 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri walked down the halls, and he thought about what Ann said. Maybe he could talk to Lindi. Hopefully she wouldn't hate him. He was in the middle of putting his things in his locker when he felt a strong hand on his shoulder push him against the locker. He winced in pain and looked up at Lindi's boyfriend who was missing an eyebrow and half his hair. "Umm, what happened to you?" he asked, but that only seemed to make things worse. "You did!"

Dimitri was walking up the stairs, but he stopped when he heard his father. He knew exactly what he was talking about. "You have no right to talk about that," he whispered. He blamed his father for his mother's death. He did nothin but fight with her. She died thinking he hated her, and she just wanted him and Ann to be happy. He quickly went to his room, and he closed his eyes, trying to calm down before he talked to Lindi. Hey, I'm back.

378Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:12 pm

wills

wills

Ann was picking out the books she needed for her classes when she saw Lindi's boyfriend go after Dimitri. She cursed under her breath and was about to head over there to stop anything from happening- again. However, before she could even start heading over there to take the blame. Someone else spoke up, "I did it!" Ann glanced back to see Lindi with her arms crossed over her chest. She couldn't piece together why Lindi would take the blame, unless she had caught on to the bullying herself. The guy was pinning her brother against the locker in front of the whole entire school.

--

Drake grew frustrated, as he always did. He wished he could take everything he had said and did back, but Dimitri always threw it back up in his face. "The one thing I wanted to avoid was ever being like him...," he muttered under his breath. Lindi had drug out her keyboard piano and was pressing the keys, testing it out. She hadn't played in years. Before her mother had forced her to get rid of her grand piano, she had had plans on going to Julliard. She had been sent request after request. She had been just that good. But her mother had been insistent. She had just started playing one of the old songs she once had memorized when the ping sounded again. She stood and smiled slightly when she saw Dimitri's reply. Hey. How are things?

379Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Lindi's boyfriend-ex boyfriend at that point- looked over at Lindi in shock, and he shook his head. "Stop taking the blame for him. I know he did it," he said before shoving him against he locker once more. Dimitri bit back a yelp. It hurt so much! It didn't help with all the bruises he had. Suddenly, the weight was lifted off of him. Someone else had grabbed the guy and pushed him up against the lockers.

Somehow, Lindi was able to make Dimitri smile just by the simple words that she said. I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking. How about you? He glanced around his room, and he sighed before he grabbed his pack of cigarettes and pulled out a lighter. He opened his window before lighting it and taking a deep drag in. He just needed something to calm him down, and he found cigarettes. Thanks to Aspen that was.

380Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:38 pm

wills

wills

Ann quickly went to Dimitri's aid and dropped down beside him. "D? Are you okay?" she asked nervously, biting down on her bottom lip. She knew getting revenge hadn't been the best idea, but he had deserved it. He needed to stop bullying Dimitri, and she thought that that would get the point across. Apparently not. She did her best to attempt to help him up. "I'm sorry," she said, sighing.

--

Lindi aimlessly let her hands roam the keys on the piano. She hadn't realized how much she had truly missed it. Maybe talking to Dimitri had spurred her own wants, not her mother's. All she ever did was work hard to make her mother happy; she never worked hard to make herself happy. She glanced up at the reply and managed a small smile. Good...good. I started playing some...on my piano while you were gone.

381Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:02 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked over at his sister, and he managed a small smile. "No, it's fine. Don't worry about me," he said, hugging her lightly. He was just glad to have her around. Aspen had been the one to grab him and pull him off Dimitri. "You touch him one more time, and you will regret it," he said, narrowing his eyes. Lindi's ex rolled his eyes and smirked. "What can a poor, drunken, tattooed rat do to me?" he asked, and without question, Aspen punch him squarely in the face. "That," he spat.

Dimitri read over her message, and he smiled to himself. So he encouraged her to play her piano. He probably needed to get back in to playing the piano. His mother would have liked it. That's great! Maybe when you warm up a bit I can hear you. He thought for a moment before sending it and smiled to himself. Lindi seemed to be the perfect girl for him, and he wanted to be with her already. It was love at first type.

382Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:24 pm

wills

wills

Ann bit her lip, still unsure about it. "All right," she said finally, sighing as she glanced over to see who had helped out. She was surprised to see that it was Aspen. She narrowed her eyes and snapped at the guy, "Hey, don't call him that!" She would have kicked him where the sun doesn't shine if Aspen hadn't punched him first. She was fed up with him and his posse harming her brother and being just plain cruel. Actually, no, she was fed up with everything. Her mother not caring. Dimitri getting hurt. Aspen being forced to fight the guy. Lindi for being so stupid in dating the guy in the first place, and Dimitri for being head over heels for her. She just wanted her father back. She would give anything to have him back.

--

When Dimitri replied, Lindi read it over and cracked a small smile. Yeah, maybe. I am still a little rusty... she replied, sighing to herself. A thought occurred to her, and she started to dig through her drawers. When she had told the Julliard lady "no", she had been given a card with her name, number, and email on it. If only she could find it. She honestly could not thank Dimitri enough for encouraging her to pursue, well, her dream. He was just so sweet so far, not like most the guys she knew.

383Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:36 pm

squid.

squid.

The guy fell back when he was punched, and he narrowed his eyes at Aspen. He wasn't going to be beat by some street rat. Aspen knew he was going to pick a fight though. To stop him, he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "If you dare to make more of a scene than you already have, I will crush you," he said bitterly before letting him go. Dimitri looked up at them, and he looked toward the ground. He looked like a stupid wimp that couldn't fight on his own! He quickly grabbed his things for his class and started to walk to his next class, looking toward the around as he walked.

Dimitri read her message, and he smiled to himself. She was so different than the other girls he had met. They were beautiful, but they only really wanted him because apparently he had a great body. He didn't think so. We can be rusty together. Sometimes he wondered how he became so cheesy and silly. He then began to think what it would be like to really be in a relationship with Lindi. She just seemed so perfect.

384Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:46 pm

wills

wills

Ann would step in to aid Aspen if it was needed, not that she would be much help. She may be the master of sneaking into places but she was definitely no fighter. She closed her locker and glanced at Aspen. The moment she was about to turn back around to speak to Dimitri, he was gone. She sighed before she quickly made her way over to Aspen. "Hey, thanks for helping," she whispered quietly. She felt bad that Dimitri had to be the one targeted. That hadn't been her intentions at all.

--

Lindi couldn't help but giggle at his response. Rolling her eyes, she sent in response, You are cheesy...I like that. She liked that Dimitri was different than anyone else she had ever met. But yet, she couldn't shake the feeling that it may not even be real. They were possibly miles apart, and it would never really be able to become of anything, would it? She sighed and tried to stop thinking about it. It wouldn't make the situation better.

385Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen shook his head, and he gave her a small smile. "It was nothing really. All I did was punch the guy, and I actually wanted to do that," he said with a small smirk, and he kissed her softly. "We still on for after school?" he asked her, and he looked over at Lindi. He couldn't understand how she stayed with the guy.

Dimitri couldn't help but smile, and he even blushed when he read her reply. She actually liked him. Well thank you. Most of the girls I have met leave me once they realize I am cheesy. It's all about my looks. Apparently they think I'm hot. I don't see what they see. He remembered once he went to a bar after a long day at work, and a girl walked up to him and started talking to him. She continued on about how good looking he was, but the moment he said something cheesy, she turned her nose up and walked away.

386Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:02 pm

wills

wills

Ann couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Still, it was very sweet of you to do," she stated, returning the kiss. At his question, she nodded and said, "Yeah, just don't say it so loud." She lowered her voice and glanced around quickly. "I kind of lied to Dimitri, and he has had a rough day already. I don't want him finding out about us. At least not right now," she said, sighing. She glanced over at Lindi, who was already walking away with her head down.

--

As another reply sounded, Lindi glanced up and smiled to herself. Well....I do agree with them...you are good looking. But I like the cheesiness myself. I guess you can say the same thing for guys around here...most of them are jerks. She leaned back after she sent the message. She couldn't help but think back to her last relationship. It just hadn't ended well. Not at all really.

387Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen listened to her, and he bit his lip. It probably wasn't good that she had lied to Dimitri at all, but could he really blame her? He asked so many questions! He was like a little kid. How was she supposed to live her life with him snooping around and asking about everything. "Alright. I'll see you later today, babe."

Dimitri listened to her, and he smiled lightly. Maybe he could be a change for her her. That's what he wanted to be anyway. Well I can see why guys would want to be with you. You are very beautiful, but your personality is even better. He honestly really did like her, and he wanted to be with her more than anything else she was just so perfect. Wait, he already said that. At least she did like his personality.

388Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 3:45 pm

wills

wills

Ann smiled ever so slightly at that and nodded slowly. "Okay, sounds good," she murmured, reaching up and kissing him quickly. The tardy bell rang, and she sighed to herself. "This whole 'trying to do better in school' thing might have to be postponed until tomorrow," she muttered before waving and heading quickly off to her class before she got into more trouble than she was already in from the get go.

--

Lindi cracked a smile at Dimitri's next message. He sure was different, and isn't that what she wanted from the start? Someone who was different? She sighed to herself before sending a reply to him. Thank you, Dimitri....but you have to be just saying that. She sighed to herself and leaned back. Dimitri seemed like such a great guy, that was for sure. She just wished she could meet him. Was that too weird?

389Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen couldn't help but chuckle at her words, and he have her a small nod. "Good luck with that," he said, and he kissed her softly before rushing off to get to class. Dimitri sat in his seat near the back, but he didn't pay attention during class. He simply looked out the window. He couldn't focus.

Dimitri read her reply, and he tried his best to understand her, but he was completely baffled. Why did she think he was just saying that? No...I really think that. I mean, look at yourself. The few pictures I have seen are amazing! And you are really nice, and from what I can tell, very smart. I am also guessing independent. he typed out and read it before sending.

390Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:38 pm

wills

wills

Lindi stared down at her notes and bit down on her lip before she turned to Dimitri. "Hey, uh," she began awkwardly, rubbing the back of her neck. How was she supposed to start this? Hey, sorry for being an idiot and not knowing the guy I was dating was a bully? No. That would never work well. "Are you feeling okay?" she asked finally, biting down on her bottom lip nervously.

--

Surprised, Lindi read over his message and then read it a second time to make sure she had gotten it right. She couldn't help but suppress a small smile. That's sweet of you to say, Dimitri....really. I just find it hard to believe sometimes. I've been hurt before...and....most guys only want one thing. It's good to see someone different for a change. She really meant it to. She hated seeing the same type of guys...everywhere.

391Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:49 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri jumped a bit when he heard Lindi, but he managed to give her a smile. "I'm fine. Thanks for asking," he said. He honestly just wanted to be left alone for a little bit. He hated it that he wasn't able to protect himself, but he planned on changing it.

Dimitri read over her message, and he began to be a little curious. She had been hurt before? How? Why? When? He wanted to know, but he knew it wasn't his place to ask. Well I can assure you that I will never hurt you. Lindi, I think you just ended up with the wrong guy.

392Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:06 pm

wills

wills

Lindi hesitated at his words before she glanced away. "Okay...just checking," she muttered finally. She felt as if it were all her fault that he had been hurt in the first place. She knew she hadn't been the one to prank him, or whatever it was. But who had? She had a feeling she knew who without having to ask. Turning, she tried to pay attention to the lesson instead.

--

Toying with a piece of string, Lindi tried to not think about it. The breakup had been pretty hard on her. She had stayed in her room most of the time, and when she would leave her room, it would either be for school or work. She glanced up as another message ping sounded. She read it over before replying with, I guess you are right...but it is still not something I like to remember..

393Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked down at his desk, trying to understand all that had happened. He knew exactly who did it, and he wasn't very happy. Ann was supposed to be trying to do well in school! Going out and doing who knows what wasn't supposed to be on her agenda. He felt too much like a father sometimes. He ran a hand through his messy hair stressfully, and he closed his eyes.

Dimitri read over what she said, and he bit his lip. That's why you met me, I think. You needed someone, and here I am. I guess you could call me a genie. He read over the message and rolled his eyes. "I'm such a dork," he said to himself. Sometimes he wondered why people even talked to him.

394Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:12 pm

wills

wills

{should we ts?

Lindi glanced up as another message appeared and couldn't help but smile to herself. A genie? Does that mean you will grant me three wishes? she sent with a smirk. She couldn't help but like this guy. He was a dork, but a cute one, which made things even better. He was definitely better than all the guys she had met before.

395Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:23 pm

squid.

squid.

{yeah. When to?

Dimitri chuckled as he read her message, and he smiled to himself. Lindi seemed to make him happier than he could ever imagine. He soon started typing. Sure, why not. Tell me your wishes. He was glad at the moment that Ann wasn't in the room. She would probably tell him about how stupid and dorky he sounded. He didn't really care though. He was happy.

396Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:35 pm

wills

wills

{that afternoon?

Lindi couldn't help but giggle and roll her eyes. Despite it all, she needed this little bit of happiness in her life. She needed something to make her feel better. Maybe her mom was right. Maybe she needed to just relax sometimes. I wish that I can make it into Julliard. I wish for you to teach me how to play the guitar...and... She sent it and gave the last wish some thought. She knew the chances of this one were probably lower than her getting into Julliard. But she sent it anyway. And I would like to meet you.

397Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:50 pm

squid.

squid.

{yeah, that works. Would you mind starting?

Dimitri read over the message, and he waited for the last wish to be sent. As she sent the last one, he smiled to himself. He would make that one happen all he could. They will all happen, I can assure you that, but I will warn you, I am not like most genies. It won't all happen suddenly. Patience brings great rewards. He typed, and he smiles to himself. The guitar lessons first, and then he would work on Juilliard and meeting her. He glanced at the time, and he sighed to himself. Sadly, this genie must go back to his bottle for the night.

398Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:01 pm

wills

wills

The minute the last bell rang, Ann jumped up and ran for the door. She wanted avoid running into Dimitri again. She knew it was bad, but she didn't want to have to lie to his face again, nor did she want to explain what had happened. She threw her books into her locker and tried to calm down. She just needed to calm down and have fun with Aspen. Maybe for once it wouldn't be drunk kissing. Maybe it would be like a...well, a normal date. Whatever that was.

Lindi couldn't help but grin at his response. She wasn't sure if he could keep the promises, or anything, but she could still have some faith regardless. Aw, it sucks you aren't instantaneous... she sent with a winking face to show that she was merely joking. At his next message, she glanced at the time herself. It was way later than she had expected. She wasn't sure the time difference, but it was certainly too late for her. Yeah, I need to head to bed too. Long day tomorrow. Talk to you later, Dimitri!

399Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:29 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen quickly went to his locker when he heard the bell, and he shoved his things in his bag before running to Ann. "You ready? We are going on my motorcycle," he said, and he kissed her. They were going to have to rush if they wanted to miss Dimitri. He soon saw Dimitri coming to his locker, and he took her hand. "Let's go baby."

{I kinda wanna ts to when he has to drive with Drake xD

400Random Ideas  - Page 16 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:35 pm

wills

wills

Ann threw a glance over at where Dimitri was and cursed under her breath. "Yeah, let's get going," she agreed, taking Aspen's hand as she quickly made her way for the door. Hopefully, Dimitri had miraculously forgotten what had happened, and he wouldn't be looking for her after all. But, she would rather be safe than sorry at the end of the day.

{ okay xD that works for me. Could you start? c:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum