Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:15 pm

squid.

squid.

{could you please c:

Dimitri bit his lip as she asked him why he hadn't asked for help. "Its sort of a personal issue I would rather not tell everyone about," he said, and he sat down at a table. He sure was tired though. He wanted to lay down and rest a bit.

Dimitri listened to his father, and he looked down at the form he had picked him. "Lindi Crawford," he murmured to himself. Even the name made him feel fuzzy inside. "Yeah, I have looked over a few. No one has really caught my eye though," he said, but that part was a lie. Lindi had him mesmerized, and he hadn't even met her! "Can you tell me the story about you and mom again?" he asked him with a small smile. The story always made him happy. It just seemed like the perfect ending to a love story.

752Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:36 pm

wills

wills

Ann pulled into Lindi's driveway and killed the engine. "Don't pee your pants," she muttered to Dimitri, and then quickly added, "and try to stay calm. Lindi is merely a girl. Like me, but blonde, and bubbly...okay so not so much like me, but you get the point." She hopped out of the car and headed up to the door. She only knocked once before it opened to reveal Lindi. "Hey you guys," she greeted, and "Major" came bursting through the door. He raced towards Dimitri and barked happily.

Lindi joined him and glanced over at Ann, who was speaking in a hushed voice to...who? "So, you have a talking book," she commented, arching a brow. She was still searching for an explanation for that one. She ate one of her strawberries and arched a brow at him.

Drake nodded slowly at his comment. "You will see a few you like eventually," he said with certainty. "I was lucky I found your mother, because I didn't get to pick who I wanted in my selection," he whispered, sighing. At Dimitri's question, he took a seat and recalled every moment. "The first day I met her, I was smitten. She was just....well, perfect for me," he began thoughtfully. "I hadn't had much experience, especially with women. I had only ever talked to my sister up until that point. But, I guess my flirting wasn't too terrible," he said with a chuckle. "Anyway, I often asked her to go on dates with me, and in secret, I would meet with one of the selected, a girl named Livia. She would give me tips and tell me what to do. I was a mess, but she helped out a lot. We had already both been clear that we didn't feel....a connection between us besides friendship, which was why Livia was adamant on helping me win Angel over. So, when the final day came, it was just Angel and Livia. And I told Angel right before the choosing that she was the one."

753Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:54 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri couldn't help but send his sister a glare. Yes, she was nice sometimes, but she could also be a pain. "I am not going to pee myself. I have full control of my bladder, thank you very much," he said, and he got out of the car. He smiled, and he started to pet "Major" when he ran up to him. "Hey boy! I've missed you," he said, and he scratched him behind the ears. He looked up at Lindi, but that was the moment that he knew he loved her.

Dimitri thought that everything was going to go well, but then he heard her question. "He he...yeah, the talking book," he said, and he scratched the back of his neck, fishing for an explanation. How was he going to tell her how that happened! "It's sort of a long story."

Dimitri listened to his father as he told the story, and he smiled to himself. "Do you think I will find someone? I mean, it's sort of hard to really connect with someone when you only have thirty-five to chose from. I'm just worried that none of the girls will like me for me. I want the girl to care less if I had a title or money. I just want someone. Someone I can love who's gonna love me back. Is that psycho?" he asked his father, looking up at him as he walked the almost empty halls of the castle.

754Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:12 pm

wills

wills

Ann just rolled her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him. Lindi sent Ann a smile and said, "Go on inside to see the puppies. I will be in in a minute." She stepped off the porch and walked over to Dimitri. "I think the feeling is mutual. He has been acting like he lost his best friend for the past few days," she said with a crooked smile. She paused before she murmured, "You know, dogs have very good judge of characters."

"Really?" Lindi asked, tilting her head to the side. "Well, I believe we have plenty of time," she murmured, clasping her hands together. "But you don't have to tell me, I just am offering my...help," she continued with a shrug. She was curious, but she wouldn't admit to that.

Drake pondered his words for a moment before he said, "Dimitri, everyone wants to find love. And I am giving you the choice. You've always made pretty great choices in life. Out of the thirty-five, there has to be someone who you will connect with, and I am sure you will love you regardless of your money or your title." He patted him on the back and sighed, staring straight ahead. "Have a little faith, Dimitri."

755Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked down at Chance, and he gave him a small smile. "Aww, don't be sad, buddy. I'll still be around a bit. You did get that out of the next I sent you, right Lindi? Ann said it looked like an essay," he said with a small chuckle. She probably thought he was insane for writing that much, but he rambled and wrote all he could when he was nervous. It was just a habit of his.

Dimitri thought about telling her for a moment. Maybe he could tell her a little bit. He trusted her way more than he should. "Well, fine. My sister is a fairy. She was going to try and help me, but she wanted to make sure that nothing bad would happen. She started off simple with trying to give her boyfriend, Aspen, a haircut. He sort of turned in to a book. His hair got cut though."

Dimitri glanced up at his father as he answered him, and he gave him a small smile. "I am just worried that a girl will think that I'm awkward and weird. I mean, I know I am. Princesses at balls won't dance with me because they are afraid I will step on their feet," he said, and he sighed to himself. He soon came to the kitchen, and he grabbed an apple. "How come we never go and meet with the people directly. I think that would help a lot of problems. I mean, we could hear directly what the people are saying and not just what their representatives want us to hear."

756Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 10:20 pm

wills

wills

Lindi couldn't help but crack a small smile at how good Dimitri was with Chance. She patted the dog on the head before she spoke. "It's fine, Dimitri. It is better than saying nothing at all and just showing up at my house," she said with a small laugh. She hoped to ease his worries just a little. "So your dad's birthday is coming up?" she inquired, managing a small smile as she lead the way towards the door.

"Aspen...that was the boy from earlier. The one who was making fun of you?" Lindi asked, furrowing her brows. "He doesn't seem too...friendly," she said with a crooked smile. She then shook her head and got to the point. "So she ended up turning him into a book. A book that can bring up maps and everything? I mean, I did notice you and your sister asking it...questions."

Drake walked with his hands clasped behind his back. "You will be able to do it. Besides, you have me and your mother, and of course Ann. So, you aren't completely alone in this, Dimitri," he stated as he took a bottle of water out of the fridge, which was he was aiming to do from the beginning. At his next question, Drake frowned slightly. "Because it is....dangerous, Dimitri. Some people aren't....fond of the royal family, and if the wrong person sees us, we could very well die," he said truthfully, sighing. He was trying to protect his family the best he could.

757Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:00 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri stood, and he took a glance at Lindi when she asked him a question. "Yeah. Dad sort of liked Chance...a lot. Even though he said he didn't, he was crying when we had to give him back. I wanted to surprise him with a new, slightly trained puppy. And Ann came up with the idea of getting a boy and naming it Major."

Dimitri chuckled a bit, and he nodded. "Yeah, I guess it does seem a bit odd when you don't understand it. Although I am a bit confused as to why Aspen shows everything. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed," he said, and Aspen called out from his place in Dimitri's backpack, "I hope you know I have heard this whole conversation, Sherwood, and I don't appreciate it at all!"

Dimitri ran a hand through his hair, sighing to himself. "People don't like us because we don't listen. I think that it would be a good idea, and not all of us have to go. Maybe just once of us disguised. We could go into a market place or something like that and gather information. Dad, we need something to make the people happy. Without the support of it's people, a country is nothing, especially if we ever are at war," he said. He wanted to help his own country before helping others.

758Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:13 pm

wills

wills

Lindi couldn't help but smile as he explained. "I guess Chance just has that effect on people," she said with a small giggle. He seemed to crack even the toughest of them. "Well come inside. There are a few to choose from," she stated, heading inside. Ann already had one dog in her lap. "Dimitri. Get over here. They are so cute!"

Smirking at the two bickering guys, Lindi shook her head and sighed softly. "You know, you could be a little bit nicer, Aspen," she commented before she glanced at Dimitri. "So this friend you are trying to find, is she going to help you with something?" she inquired, arching a brow. She didn't mean to pry. But once her curiosity peaked, she couldn't seem to help it.

Drake sighed and raked a hand through his hair. He understood where Dimitri was coming from, but that didn't mean he felt any better about it. "We may...eventually, but for now we need to stay safe. Your selection is coming up after all, and we can't put everything all the back burner. Maybe things will be smoothed over with the selection. Everyone loves a good love story," he said with a weak smile.

759Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:30 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri nodded in agreement, and he looked down at Chance. There was just something about him that could make anyone smile. He heard his sister, and he rolled his eyes. "It's going to take her forever to get here away from those puppies," he said before he followed her in. His eyes widened when he saw the dogs, and he quickly sat down by them. "They are so cute!" he said with a bright smile.

Dimitri glanced at her as she soon became closer and closer to finding out his secret. He was still a bit worried about if she found out. It wouldn't be very good for him if she did. "Yeah, or at least I hope so," he said with a small sigh. He was able to order some food quickly, and he waited for it to come, hoping it would get there soon.

Dimitri held back a groan as his father spoke. He hated this selection! He really wasn't good with other people, especially girls. He was horrible with girls. "Yeah, I guess they do. Hopefully it will settle them down," he said, and he took a bite out of his apple. He glanced down at Lindi's form before passing it to his father. "What do you think?" he asked him curiously.

760Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:46 pm

wills

wills

"I just said that," Ann muttered, rolling her eyes as she petted the one she had in her lap. However, the one that caught her eye was the one curled up, asleep by himself. She carefully put the other puppy off to the side, where it began to play with its litter mates. She carefully inspected the puppy and couldn't help but smile. "Dimitri, come check this one out," she said in a soft voice. It looked almost identical to Chance.

Lindi cracked a small smile and nodded. She would have asked more questions, but the food arrived, and Ann returned to their table. "Hey," she greeted casually as she took a seat. "So after we turn in for the night, we have a long road ahead of us," she said, but Lindi spoke then. "You know, you can always come to the castle. We have plenty of books. Maybe it can help you come in contact with your....friend."

Drake nodded, hoping that the both of them were both right. When Dimitri passed the form over, he inspected it. He still couldn't shake the feeling that she looked so much like Livia. "Livia surely wouldn't marry down a few cases would she?" he whispered to himself. Livia should have at least been a three! If this was her daughter, then she must have married down. He shook his head and handed the form back. "She seems nice, but just because we may like her Dimitri...it doesn't mean everyone...will."

761Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Oct 01, 2015 11:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was in the middle of petting one of the dogs when Ann got his attention. He looked over at the sleeping dog, and he smiled to himself. "He's perfect. He sort of reminds me of myself," he said with a small smile. This dog, he could tell, was going to be the best birthday present ever. His father would never forget it!

Dimitri was in the middle of eating his food when someone mentioned something about staying in the castle. Yes, it was a one time in a lifetime, but he was still wondering if they should go along with her. He took a look at his sister, and he bit his lip. "What do you think?" he asked her.

Dimitri read over the form, and he sighed at his father's words. This selection was so confusing! "So what exactly is this selection about? Find me the right woman or finding Illea the right woman?" he asked him. Whoever he picked would be the next princess and queen, and many people would look up to her. He sighed, and he took another bite of his apple, trying to keep everything from falling out.

762Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:50 am

wills

wills

Ann laughed softly and rolled her eyes before she carefully petted the puppy, not wanting to wake it. It must have been a heavier sleeper, because it didn't stir. "He even reminds me of Ma- Chance," she said, clearing her throat before she turned to Dimitri. She couldn't believe it! They were actually doing this.

Ann gave him a look as if to say "is that a trick question?" She then turned to Lindi with a broad smile on her face. "Lindi, that is better than any idea Dimitri has had all day," she stated before she patted Dimitri on the shoulder. "No offence, D," she added on.

Sighing, Drake murmured, "Both, Dimitri." He hesitated as he turned to his son. "Try not to worry too much. I am sure everyone will agree with you, and if not, they will eventually. If you are actually in love, they will know," he stated, hoping he was right. He took a swig of his water and glanced at the time. It was later, or earlier, than he had expected.

763Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:31 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked down at the husky, and he pet it. "He's so cute! I think he's the perfect one," he said, and he looked up at Lindi. "We'll take this one," he said, and he glanced at his sister. This was probably the best idea they had ever come up with, ever! And they came up with a lot of ideas.

Dimitri gave Ann an uncertain look. He just wasn't too sure about going to the castle. The wrong people could find out about his gift. "Ann, are you sure? We don't want to intrude," he said, and he gave Ann a look which showed that he meant something completely different.

Dimitri sighed to himself, and he started to pace, much his father would. "Was it this stressful for you?" he asked his father. He hated it so much, and he was starting to wonder how he was going to make it through the selection. "How long did yours last?" he asked, and the he got an idea. "Do you think the archives hav clips of your selection?"

764Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:01 am

wills

wills

Lindi smiled and murmured, "Okay. I'm actually glad I know he is going to a good home. He's a bit of a loner. He never plays with any of the other puppies, and he often seems...lonely?" She frowned, then nodded, deciding it was the right word. "I hope your parents like him too."

Ann understood completely what he meant. But that didn't mean she actually agreed. "Dimitri, there is a possibility we could find her. Wondering around hasn't proven to be helpful so far," she insisted as she gave him a serious look. "Besides, you should relax a little bit."

Drake arched a brow at his many questions. He started with the first one. "Very. My father was always so...pushy, and he wasn't very....fond of any of my choices. He would have chosen who I married for me if I would have let him," he said with a long sigh. "It lasted for a couple of months, but that was only because I had my mind set from the beginning. No one....no girl could change it," he stated thoughtfully. "And perhaps. I haven't looked for them, but they may be there."

765Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:40 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked over at Lindi, and he stood so he wasn't looking up at her. "I think that he will get along with me ether well. I think we have some of the same traits," he said, and he smiled down at the dog. "Do you think that maybe he is a good judge of character as well?"

Dimitri glanced at his sister uncertainly once more. He didn't trust going to the castle one bit. "Okay, fine, but I don't want to stay for long," he said, and he gave her a look. He would rather not have people finding out about him and using him. Sometimes Ann just didn't understand.

Dimitri glanced at his father, and he gave him a small smile before finishing off his apple. "I know what I will be doing today," he said, and he smiles to his father before heading to the archives. Hopefully he would be able to find something. As he was rushing to the archives, a door flew open, hitting him in the face.

766Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:06 pm

wills

wills

Lindi couldn't help but smile at his words and nodded lightly in agreement. Dimitri was definitely like the puppy in some ways. His question made her smile grow. "Of course. Every dog should," she murmured, glancing at the puppy Ann now had in her arms.

Ann shook her head and finished up the food. "Well, we won't have to, because hopefully we will find Ma- my friend," she covered, coughing as if to clear her throat. She hoped that Lindi didn't catch it, but she could tell that Lindi knew something was up. Yet, she didn't say so.

"Try to get some...rest," Drake said, sighing. Well, so much for trying to get Dimitri to get some sleep. "Okay, have fun!" he called after another moment as he watched his son head off. He shook his head and took his bottle of water and headed up to his room. Maybe he could get an hour or two more of some sleep.

767Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:08 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked over at her, and he gave her a small nod before picking up the little puppy. "He's so cute," he said, and he kissed his head. "My dad is going to love him, trust me," he said with a small smile. He was just so beautiful. He glanced down at him, and he had opened his eyes. "Look at his eyes!" he said with his eyes wide. The small puppy had one blue and one brown.

Dimitri sighed, and he glanced at Ann. "Okay. I just don't want someone to find out," he muttered to her before he finished off his food. "Should we head to the castle now or go on to the inn?" he asked him. He just wanted to sleep somewhere.

{should we ts to later xD maybe to when the selected come

768Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:19 pm

wills

wills

Lindi smiled lightly at Dimitri's response and nodded in agreement. Who actually could hate a puppy? When the puppy opened his eyes, her smile grew slightly. "How cute," she murmured in slight awe. She scratched the puppy behind the ears and turned to Dimitri once more. "We could even go walking the dogs together sometime," she whispered with a timid smile.

Lindi glanced up at the darkening sky and answered with, "Maybe we should go on to the inn. It will be another good thirty minutes or so until we get to the castle. We can head that way tomorrow." She sent Dimitri a smile as she stood. "We should head off now either way."

{sure. c: could you start pleaseeee? I'm about to go bowling.

769Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:48 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri couldn't help but blush when he heard her. Walking the dogs together? What if he tripped? What if he stepped in dog poo? Was it worth spending time with Lindi? Probably. "That sounds amazing!" he said with a smile. He couldn't wait.

Dimitri nodded, and he stood. "Yeah, let's get going," he said, but of course someone had top come over to them. "Leaving so soon my friends? Sit down and stay a while!" a rather hefty man said, and Dimitri was forced to sit down. He tried to get up and stand, but it was as if he was glued to the seat. "Ann, help," he muttered to her.

{sure. Have fun!

Dimitri was standing at the door, pacing. His mother, father, and sister were wall in the other room, as well as the thirty-two women. One of them would be his wife. He was taking deep breaths, trying to calm down. He needed to get his head in the game and work on his speaking skills. He couldn't speak with girls well. He finally was able to walk out. He stood in front of all the women, and to be honest, it was rather intimidating. "Um, hi. I'm Dimitri Sherwood. I, uh, you know, am the prince and stuff. I guess we should get started. I'll be talking to all of you starting from the lowest caste to the highest. Twos, and Threes, and Fours, since you will be here for a while, you can mingle around with my family."

770Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:18 pm

wills

wills

Lindi grinned when Dimitri agreed. "Great, then we can make plans. Maybe when this little guy is older of course," she stated as she gently petted the puppy. Ann was just watching them with a slight smirk on her face. It seemed Dimitri was finally getting somewhere.

Ann tensed when the man came over. This was not the time for this. "No, we need to be really getting going," she said as she stood. "It is late, and we have plans tomorrow," she said, forcing a smile. But then someone asked, "Wait is that the princess. It is the princess everybody!"

Lindi felt the brand of her caste as if it were stamped on her face. Of course they would go from lowest to highest. No one seemed thrilled that she was the first to go. Some even gave her glares. She had only signed up because she made her mother a promise. A promise that she would marry for love, not for the caste. But the promise had seemed to change when she realized how much money they needed. Now her mother just wanted her to fall in love with the prince so that they wouldn't be struggling anymore. She threw her shoulders back and at least tried to act confident. She was sure she wouldn't make it far anyway. She might only be there because they needed a few lower castes. She met Dimitri's eye and curtsied. "Prince Dimitri."

771Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri nodded in agreement, and he smiled to himself. Was he really setting up dates with Lindi Crawford? How did this even happen to him? He bit his lip before looking up at Lindi. "Do you think you know how to potty train little Major here in a few weeks?" he asked her curiously. He wanted him to be potty trained before they gave him to his father.

Dimitri seemed to still be glued to his chair. "Come on," he muttered as he tried everything in his power to get out. Even the chair seemed to be bolted to the ground. He hated this! It made matters worse when someone noticed Lindi. "Ann, tell me to get out of here, now," he said. Only when someone commanded him could he get up.

Dimitri looked over at Lindi, and he bit his lip nervously. The form may have said Seven, but she carried herself like a One. He sat down on the small couch, and he gave her a nervous smile. "Lindi Crawford," he greeted, and he tried to think of questions to ask her. He probably seemed really creepy knowing her name on the spot like that. "So, uh, tell me a bit about yourself. What does your family do for a living?" he asked. He was actually curious about her.

772Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:01 am

wills

wills

At Dimitri's question, Lindi smiled and nodded. "Yeah. We've already started on trying to potty train them. It isn't so hard. I think he should be good by the time it is your father's birthday," she assured him as she smiled at both Dimitri and the dog. "I will need to find homes for these other little guys too," she murmured, sighing as she looked at the puppies.

Ann opened her mouth to speak, but it seemed the princess beat her to it. "We have to go. Now!" Lindi said as she got up and headed out quickly. She climbed onto her horse and glanced back to make sure the other two had followed.

Sitting down beside him, Lindi angled herself so that she was facing him. She was surprised when he knew her name but she didn't ask. She bit her lip as she thought over his question. She already felt the judgment. "My father is a farmer. My mom tried to help, but she wasn't very good at the farming thing, so she does the house work," she murmured. "I usually help my father with the farm work. I prefer to spend time with him anyway," she whispered sheepishly.

773Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:28 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri honestly couldn't be thankful enough that they found them. She was already training them, and they might be done in time for his father's birthday? This was amazing! "Thank you so much, really. I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't found you," he said with a smile, and he gave her a small hug.

Dimitri sighed in relief when he was given the command to get up, and he was finally able to get up. "I hate this gift so much!" he said to himself before rushing out. He untied the horse that he had brought and quickly hopped on. He waited for Ann, getting a bit worried if she had been caught up in the crowd. He really hoped that Lindi didn't ask him about his gift.

Dimitri nodded as he listened to her. Honestly, he probably couldn't do the work she had to do. He had the brains, but not the strength. He was proven to be one of the best military strategists in the world, but when it came to battle, he was almost killed. "What are your parents like? Why do you spend more time with your dad?" he asked her curiously. He really hoped that he wasn't prying, but knowing him, he probably was.

774Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:38 am

wills

wills

Lindi was semi-surprised by the hug, but she returned it. "Don't mention it, Dimitri. I like to help," she replied with a simple shrug of her shoulders. She tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and hesitated before she continued on, "If you need anymore help, feel free to ask."

Growing anxious, Lindi searched the crowd but she couldn't shake the feeling someone was missing. "Dimitri, where is your sister?" she asked, throwing a glance in his direction. They didn't have time to wait around! She waited a few more moments before she deemed it hopeless. "We can't wait around. We have to go." She would have to ask about his "gift" later.

Lindi couldn't help but raise a brow at all of his questions. Shouldn't she be the one questioning him. Was that how the selection worked? She shifted in her seat uncomfortably. She wasn't quite used to the fancy gowns, and most of the selected looked as if they were born for this. "My dad...he is very hardworking, and... caring. The way he looks at my mother...well, it is just something I think I could only ever dream about, you know?" she began. "I have always been closer with my father. My mom has always been so...pushy."

775Random Ideas  - Page 31 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Oct 03, 2015 2:31 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri but his lip nervously, hoping he hadn't surprised her all that much, but he knew he had. "I really want to thank you for everything," he said, and he have her a small smile. He wanted to thank her more. Maybe he could do something with chocolate. Wait! "Stay right here," he said, and he rushed to his cat that he had bought his white roses.

Dimitri looked at Lindi, and he shook his head. "No, I'm not leaving withou Ann. You can go on ahead," he said, and he jumped off the horse before going inside the tavern. He had to go and find his sister! He would be lost without her. Even though he knew it was stupid, he couldn't leave her.

Dimitri nodded as he listened. He remembered his father talking about a girl that had helped his father while he was in his selection. Your parents do sound nice. I guess that I can relate. It's just the opposite for me. My mother is very carring, but my father, well, he wants me to be the best Prince this country has ever seen. I just don't know if I can do that," he said.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum