Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 40]

501Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:33 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon nodded at her question. "Yeah, I do. The city has way too many people, and I do miss knowing everyone," he said, and he started to eat his food. He rose a brow as Lindi started to eat her sandwich with a fork and knife. "I'm not even going to ask," he said with an eye roll. Dimitri smiled up at his father. He knew that Lindi was the one for him. I just wish there was some way that I could get to see her more," he said with a small sigh.

Dimitri woke up with a yawn, and he rolled over on his bed. He extended his arm, stretching it a bit, but then he felt his arm hit another body. Who could that be? He couldn't get a girlfriend, let alone sleep around. He quickly pulled it back, and he looked over at the person. His eyes widened when he saw who it was. "Mom?" he whispered. He ran a hand through his hair, and he bit his lip. Maybe her and dad were fighting again. She always went to his room when they fought. He walked past a mirror, but something was up. He stopped and his eyes widened. No matter how much he looked like his father, he could tell the differences, and he knew he was face to face with his father. He screamed, but that woke Angel up. "Babe, are you okay?" she asked him.

502Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:43 pm

wills

wills

"I guess I see your point. I don't know. When I try to imagine life not in the city...well, I just can't imagine it," Lindi murmured, shaking her head before she took a bite of her sandwich. She had to stifle a laugh at her father's comment. "I kind of picked it up from mom. I don't want to get my hands messy." Drake sighed and glanced up as their orders came by. "I know what you mean. Your mother and I's relationship was...tricky, because, well, my father was very...violent. And I didn't want her around that."

Drake squinted his eyes and slowly sat up. Got to get to work, have to go make breakfast. Coffee. Coffee sounds really good right now. Have to make sure the kids are awake, he recounted to himself. He stumbled towards his closet, only then realizing it wasn't his closet. "What the hell?" he muttered under his breath. "Where are all my suits and ties? Sweaters?" he muttered, scowling. Did he sleep walk and somehow end up in Dimitri's room? He went to the mirror and froze. "Okay, I am going to close my eyes, and wake up and this is all a dream. I am not Dimitri," he muttered before he closed his eyes. He waited for some magic to happen. "Okay, nope. I am still here," he muttered, beginning to pace. He then glanced down at his clothes. "And what guy wears a shirt to bed?" he scoffed before he tore through Dimitri's closet. He finally came up with something suitable. A T shirt, which was probably actually misplaced and was his in the first place, and some blue jeans. "Man, I could go for a beer right now," he mumbled as he changed.

503Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon chuckled, and he shook his head. "You are just so weird, you know," he said, and he started to eat. "So, tell me what you think about this Dimitri kid. I mean, I know his dad and everything, but does he act like Drake?" he asked her. Dimitri nodded as he listened to his dad, and he sighed to him. "I understand that. I really want to meet Lindi, but I don't know if I will be able to see her. I mean, how am I going to go all the way to New York?" he asked him.

Dimitri was pacing around the room with his mother going on and on about if he was sick or something like that. He was too busy wondering what the heck was going on to worry about that. "Drake, you are starting to worry me," he said, and she was about to kiss him, but Dimitri quickly pulled away. "Sorry, but I can't kiss your right now," he said, and without another word, he rushed to his own room, and he looked down at who he could only guess was his father. "What is going on? What is happening? When did I have that shirt? Why aren't you wearing a sweater? It's sweater Monday," he said. He always worse a sweater on Monday.

504Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:05 pm

wills

wills

Lindi just rolled her eyes and took a bite of her food. "What do I think of him?" she repeated with a raised brow. "He is really sweet. He isn't like most guys I know, and he actually encourages me to do what I want....," she murmured, thinking it over. "I am not sure if he is like Drake. I mean, I don't really know Drake." Drake furrowed his brows and said, "I don't know. But if there is a will there is a way, I guess. Maybe you two will meet one day, maybe not." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully and then shrugged. "I guess you have to strive for it."

Drake was staring into the mirror, a small smirk on his face. "I swear, I have some good genes," he murmured. He was just messifying his hair when Dimitri came barreling in and asking a bunch of questions. "Hold on, hold on, hold on," he said, holding a hand up. "Sweater Monday? That is almost as dorky as labeled underwear for days of the week," he muttered, then paused. "Please, for the love of God, tell me you don't have that too," he muttered. He then shook his head and continued, "I don't know what happened. I was hoping you could explain." The door opened once more to reveal Ann. "Hey, dad, can you pick me up from school today? I have cheer practice late, and my car is still at the shop," she asked. Drake answered with, "Yeah, of course, baby." Ann gave him a confused look and muttered, "Uh...okay...thanks, Dimitri."

505Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:49 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon smiled as he heard her describe Dimitri, and he nodded. "I think I am going to like this kid. He doesn't seem at that bad really," he said, and he continued to eat his food. Maybe this boy would actually do some good for her. She needed a supporting guy in her life. Dimitri nodded, and he gave his father a small smile. "Thanks for telling me all of this. It really helps," he told him. He just hoped that he wasn't so awkward when he met her.

Dimitri was about to ask him when the heck he was doing with his hair, but then he heard him. He bit his lip nervous and gave a tiny smile. "I'll keep my mouth shut then," h said. He just wanted to get back to his normal self. What if his dad did horrible on his AP English test! No, no, no! This couldn't be happening. He started to pace, wondering how he could fix the problem. When Ann came in, he glared at his father and muttered, "Shut up! Ann, I'll pick you up. You have one of those meetings today after school, right Dimitri," he said rather forcefully, giving his father a glare.

506Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:24 am

wills

wills

Lindi cracked a small smile at his comment; this was definitely a new one. "Yeah, he isn't," she agreed, dipping her head as she began to eat. She really liked Dimitri, but she just didn't know if they would even be able to meet. Drake shrugged slightly and ate some of his fries. "No...problem. This...,er..., bonding was kind of long needed," he answered with a light smile.

Drake finished up getting ready and smirked to himself. Dimitri should dress like this every day! He frowned when Dimitri glared at him and snapped, "Young man you are so grounded!" Ann gave him a confused look and looked from Dimitri to Drake and then back again. "D, are you okay?" she asked and then leaned into the real Dimitri. "Dad, is he sick?" she whispered. Drake frowned and muttered, "I am so not sick." Ann gave "Dimitri" another confused look. "Maybe you should stay home today, D..."

507Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:37 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon thought for a moment, but he didn't voice his opinion. How was she even going to meet him? He lived on the other side of the country. He must really be a keeper if she is willing to go that distance for him. Dimitri nodded in agreement with his father, and he looked over at him. "I just hope I can see her soon. She's so pretty, and she's smart, and independent," he said, and he smiled to himself, lost in his own mind. She was just so beautiful.

Dimitri glared at his father once more, and he looked over at Ann, nodding. "I think he's sick. I'll go talk to him. You can head on downstairs. Mo-Your mother is fixing breakfast," he said, trying to cover up his mistake. Once Ann was gone, Dimitri glared at Drake. "Do you not understand how this works! You are not Drake Sherwood anymore. You are not a father. You are a smart, AP student," he said, and he started pacing around once more. You can't order me around like that!" he said, and he closed his eyes. "Just, try to be me for a day. Maybe I can find a way to fix this."

508Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:45 am

wills

wills

Lindi glanced over at her father and managed a weak smile before she whispered after a moment, "Would you have done it? If you have met mom online?" She had to know. Drake couldn't help but smirk slightly. "Kid, you have it bad...," he stated with a long sigh. He could tell that Dimitri truly liked her. He understood the feeling; he knew just what it was like.

Drake frowned and crossed his arms over his chest. "You know, just because you are in my body doesn't mean you can yell at me," he muttered, huffing in frustration. He listened to him as he continued and then held up a hand. "Wo, wo, wo," he said. "No, you have to go to work for me! If I miss one day unexcused, they will fire me immediately, Dimitri!" He closed his eyes and let out a sigh of frustration. "If I have to be you, you have to be me."

509Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:14 am

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked down at her, and he bit his lip. He knew that he would go for Livia. he would go anywhere for her. he would march across the world for her. "Yeah, I would. I really do love her, know. Your mother is an amazing woman, and so are you," he said. Dimitri chuckled at his father's words, and he nodded. "Yeah, I know I have it bad. It's just that she is so beautiful," he said, and he gazed off into the distance, obviously thinking about her.

Dimitri looked down at him, and he took a deep breath "Okay, Dad, calm down. You will go to school as me, and I will go to work as you. You just need to calm down. You are going to go to school and come straight back home, and then do your homework. I will go to work and as soon as I come back, we can work on fixing this whole thing," he said. He looked over at him, and he grabbed his backpack, handing it to him. "Just a warning, please don't start a fight. Mondays are the worst days. It gets better as the week progresses, but if Lindi Crawford's boyfriend comes up to you, try to avoid all fighting if possible," he said with a small smile. He hadn't told his father about that part of school yet.

510Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:10 am

wills

wills

Lindi cracked a small smile at his response. She should have expected that; her father really did love her mother. And vice versa. She had always wanted something like they had. She whispered, "Dimitri probably wouldn't." She sighed and stared down at her food. "I mean, he is sweet, but would he really drop everything?" Drake couldn't help but roll his eyes at Dimitri's comment. "Which you have mentioned...often," he replied with a smirk. He couldn't help but compare what Dimitri felt for this girl to what Drake had felt for Angel. He had been the same way. Like a little lost puppy.

Drake listened to him lay out the plan and couldn't help but grunt in disgust. "I haven't had homework in twenty years," he muttered, letting out a sigh of frustration. He groaned and dropped his head in his hands. At his next comment, a confused look passed across his face. "The worst?" he repeated before he listened to him continue. Why had Dimitri never told him about this? Or anyone for that matter? "Okay, fine. No fights," he stated but he knew he couldn't promise that. Drake had a temper, and he was not afraid to knock someone out. He grabbed the backpack and pulled it over his shoulder. He headed for the door and came to a stop to look back at him. "Mondays could be the worst because you wear sweaters. It is like eighty degrees outside, what are you doing wearing sweaters anyway," he muttered, shaking his head.

511Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon looked down at his daughter, and he gave her a small smile. "Don't say that. I think that if he really loves you as much as he seems to, he'd do it. If he's anything like his father, he would go anywhere for you," he said with a small smile, and he hugged her tightly. Dimitri bit his lip, and he finally looked up at his dad. "I want to go meet her, dad. I want to get to know her and hold her."

Dimitri rolled his eyes at his father's words, and he looked down. "Well I have never gone to work so I guess we are in the same boat. Just be quiet and let's get this over with," he said. He walked to his room-more so his father's room-and he out a suit on. He looked at himself in the mirror, and he bit his lip. No matter what anyone said, he didn't look anything like his father. He walked down the stairs, and he looked down at the time. "I need to get moving," he muttered. Angel walked over to him, and she put an arm around him. "Are you okay? You are acting a bit strange," she said. She reaches up to kiss his cheek, but Dimitri quickly pulled away. "No, I'm fine, trust me." Angel bit her lip, trying not to look too hurt by him pulling away. "Tell me if anything is wrong, okay, Drake. I love you," she said, but Dimitri stayed silent. He didn't know what he should say.

512Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:24 pm

wills

wills

Lindi thought that over before she nodded in agreement. Her father had a point. But could they really call it love? It wasn't like they knew each other for ever, and they hadn't even met in person! Heck, Lindi wasn't even sure if she knew what love really was. Not the kind her parents had. "Maybe you are right," she agreed finally. Drake arched a brow and leaned back in his seat. "Maybe you will one day. One day...," he stated, repeating it for emphasis.

Drake finished getting ready just to have Ann come in again. "Big bro, I need a favor," Ann said, draping an arm, with much difficulty due to the height difference, around his shoulders. "I need a ride." Drake rolled his eyes and muttered, "Yeah, okay. I'll give you a ride." He noticed that she was wearing a sweater and mentally groaned. "She does that too?" he complained under his breath. Ann gave him a quizzical expression. "Does what?" she asked, but Drake didn't answer. Instead, he threw his backpack over his shoulder and headed downstairs. He went to Angel and said, "Bye.....," He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek before he realized what he did. "Uh....mom. Heading to school. Bye dad," he said before he headed out the door. Ann trailed behind him and whispered to Angel and Dimitri, "Dimitri is acting weird. He even forgot Sweater Monday, which he never does. I only wear these things because I'm trying to be a bit supportive...anyway, bye mom, bye dad!" She then turned and sprinted out the door.

513Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:13 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon gave her a small smile. He soon finished his food, and he smiled to himself. "Man, that was good. Best burgers in town," he said, and he pulled out his wallet to pay. Dimitri bit his lip, and he ran a hand through his hair. "But, Dad, I can't waited until some random time or chance. I-I need to meet her. You know the feeling?"

Angel looked down at Annalise, and she nodded in agreement. "Drake is acting weird too. I'm getting a bit worried. Try to keep an eye on Dimitri today. Of he keeps acting like this, something bad will happen," she said, and she hugged her back before looking over at Drake. Dimitri have his mother a small smile before waving. "Bye Mo-I mean Angel," he said quickly before rushing out. He quickly got to his car, and he bit his lip. Hopefully no one knew his car by memory. He rushes to get on to work, and he quickly parked his car, but he had no idea that he had parked right beside Livia.

514Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:24 pm

wills

wills

Lindi cracked a small smile and nodded in agreement. "They are pretty good," she agreed. She noticed her father take out his wallet, and she bit her lip. "I can pay for mine, dad. I get paid enough from my job anyway," she murmured, fishing through her purse for her own wallet. Drake sighed; he knew exactly what Dimitri was talking about, but that didn't mean he particularly agreed. "You have a job, Dimitri. You can't drop everything and go find her."

Ann nodded in agreement to her mother's statement. "I will mom," she said before she headed out. Drake was waiting in the car, the music blaring and the windows rolled down. "D, is it okay if I smoke a few?" she asked. Drake gave her a confused look. "Smoke a few wha..." he trailed the moment she pulled out the cigarettes. "Throw those out right now young lady!" he muttered before he snatched them and threw them out the window. "Hey! What gives, D!" Ann muttered, but Drake wasn't listening. Instead, he peeled out of the driveway and headed to school. "You are so grounded....when I tell mom and dad," he snapped. Ann scowled. "What kind of twin are you! Who are you and what happened to Dimitri!" she snapped; the moment they reached school, she got out and slammed the door. "Hey! Come back here....Annalise!" Drake called after her. Livia was just getting out of her car and finishing up a phone call. "Uh huh. Good, good. Okay talk later Jaycee!" she said before she hung up. She glanced over when she saw "Drake," and she grinned. "Hey, Drake. I got you some coffee. You always ask me to get you some when I go by Starbucks. Your favorite, black," she greeted, handing over the coffee to Dimitri.

515Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:41 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon shook his head when he heard her, and he gave her a small smile. "You may be an adult, but you are still my daughter, and for as long as I live, I will be paying for your meals," he said, and he paid the waiter before she could do anything else. He smirked lightly. "I can be as stubborn as you two, you know." Dimitri glanced at the ground. he knew his father was right, but he had to see Lindi. "I can go when I'm off. Dad, I just need to know if she feels the same way. I get me, right?"

Dimitri was getting out of his car when he heard Livia speak. It took him a moment to realize who it was, and he smiled, taking the coffee. "Thanks Mrs. Cr-I mean Livia. Thank Livia," he said, and he took a sip of the coffee. It took everything in him not to spit it out. Did his father not put any sugar or anything in it? How did he drink it? "So, what do you think about Lindi's boyfriend?" he asked. Seth, Lindi's boyfriend, was standing outside Dimitri's locker. He was late, and he didn't appreciate that. He better be on time or else he would give him more of a beat than he already deserved. He wasn't getting off easy today as it was. He didn't forget how Dimitri and Lindi were lab partners Friday.

516Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:55 pm

wills

wills

Lindi sighed and rolled her eyes at her father's comment. "If you say so dad," she murmured, grinning as she put her wallet back into her purse. She couldn't help but smirk at her father's next comment. "Maybe, but I don't think that is a thing to be proud of, dad," she pointed out. Drake took a long drink of his coke and mulled that over for a moment. "Why not just...ask her? What will she do, throw coffee at you through a computer screen?" he asked, arching a brow.

Livia took a sip of her drink and laughed, rolling her eyes when he almost called her Mrs. Crawford. "Drake, I may be your boss, but we go way back," she stated before she pulled the door open for him and held it so he could walk in.  As he started asking questions, she furrowed her brows in confusion. "Lindi has a boyfriend? She never told me about it," she said, the frown only growing on her face. Drake stepped into the school and shot a smile at everyone that he passed. When he noticed Lindi, he sent her a wink and called out, "Ms. Lindi Crawford, it's been a while." Lindi smiled and shook her head. "We saw each other Friday, Dimitri," she said. She did find it a bit off. Dimitri was always nervous around her. Drake just smirked and walked to his locker. It was then that he noticed the guy standing beside it. "Good morning, dude. Can you remove yourself from my locker? Gotta grab the books." 'Dude' was still cool right?

517Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon chuckled at her words, and he shrugged to himself. "It probably isn't but I do love my daughter and my wife," he said, and he kissed her head. Although they were stubborn and didn't listen at times, he loved them to death. Dimitri looked over at his father, and he bit his lip, shaking his head. "Dad, you understand where I am getting at, right? I have to meet her. I can't just sit and look at her through a computer screen forever," he said.

Dimitri gave her a nervous smile when he heard her. "Well I heard rumors that he was hurting my son. I wanted to know if you knew anything about it," he said. He wanted to at least pretend like he cared. "Do I talk about him a lot? Dimitri I mean," he said. He knew that he probably sounded insane, but he needed to know. Seth looked down at Dimitri, and he smirked. "Looks like someone forgot about leaving us hanging Friday. You know, you ran away before I could catch up with you. Now you're going to pay for that," he said, and he grabbed him tightly by his shirt. Would you look at that. The dork isn't wearing a sweater today. I know why you wear those stupid sweaters. It's because you don't want people to see all those bruises I give you. Or is it because you think my girl likes them. News flash, Lindi doesn't care about you."

518Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:23 pm

wills

wills

Lindi laughed softly and gave her father a quick hug. "Well, that is a good to hear," she murmured with a small smile. She had always been closer with her father than her mother. At least he didn't try to push her to be just like him. Drake sighed, running a hand through his hair. He knew Dimitri had a point, but what could he actually do? "I am not saying you have to, but you have to plan it just right. You can't just drop everything, and one day just be like, 'I am going to travel across the country.'"

Livia shook her head at his comment. "No, I haven't. I would contact the principal about it. Why would they tolerate people getting into fights?" she muttered, letting out a long sigh. At his next question, she arched a brow and pondered it for a moment. "Uh, yeah. You talk about your kids often. Are you feeling okay today, Drake?" Drake frowned when Seth replied, but the frown soon turned into a scowl as he heard him continue. "Oh, so you are the douche who has been giving him a hard time," he muttered to himself under his breath. As he continued, his anger grew. He pushed him against the locker and glared at him. "Listen here, asswipe. I would shut that traphole of yours before I shut it for you."

519Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon smiled down at her, and he kissed her head before getting out of the booth. He looked down at the time, and he sighed to himself. "I need to be getting you back home so I can get to work," he said, and he got in his car. Dimitri looked over at his father, and he sighed to himself. "What do you suggest I do then?" he asked him.

Dimitri nodded in agreement, and he gave her a small nod when she asked if he was okay. "Yeah, I'm fine. Don't worry about me," he said. He smiled lightly and stood. "Thanks for the coffee again," he said, and he quickly went to his office. "Now what am I supposed to do?" he muttered to himself. Seth narrowed his eyes when he turned on him. That was the last thing he was expecting. "You're going to be a dead man Sherwood!" he said bitterly, and he grabbed him by his throat and pinning him against the lockers. "If you think your stupid body can overpower mine, you are dead wrong."

520Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 7:54 pm

wills

wills

Lindi glanced at the time and rose her brows in surprise. She followed her dad out of the diner and towards the car. "Thanks dad...for taking me out for lunch," she murmured, giving him a quick hug before she climbed into the car. Drake pondered this for a moment before he said, "Plan it out." He looked at his watch and cursed under his breath. "We should get going," he said as he pulled out his wallet to pay for the meal.

Livia sent him a quick smile and said, "No problem. Any time, Sherwood." She then headed off to her own office and went straight to work. Drake scowled at him, but his eyes widened when he grabbed his throat. That was the turning point. Sorry, Dimitri. There is no way I am letting him talk to me like that. I am a grown man for crying out loud! "No, kid. You've done it now," he muttered back in a cool tone. He scoffed at his comment and muttered, "You think too highly of yourself. And not in the Dominic Kenway type way. That is a weak quality to have." He didn't waste a second as he punched him, right in the stomach.

521Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:07 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon smiled down at his daughter. "No problem. I missed coming out here anyway, so I thought it would be a good idea," he said. He just wanted time with his daughter. Dimitri listened to his father. He thought about it, and he thought that wanting to see her was enough planning. He smiled at his father's words and nodded. "Yeah. Thanks for taking me out."

Dimitri managed a smile at her words, but when he got to work, he was confused on what to do. He bit his lip before going to the person beside him. "Do you know what I should do?" he asked. The woman seemed more than happy to help him, and not in a good, kind way. He just smiled nervous as she told him what to do. His face was red the entire time. Seth smirked as he watched him. he was expecting any punch that came from the kid to be weak and painless, but that was the exact opposite of what he got. The breath was knocked out of him, and he was having a hard time breathing. "You've done it now, Sherwood!"

522Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:00 pm

wills

wills

Lindi smiled lightly at that and said, "Yeah, I have missed it too." With work on her hands most of the time, she didn't really have time to go out and eat a nice lunch. She climbed into the car and buckled up, getting ready to go. Drake cracked a small smile and stuffed his wallet in his pocket after he had paid. "It's no problem. We needed to talk a bit," he said with a half shrug.

Drake glared at him and smirked slightly in satisfaction. He definitely still had it. He snapped back at him, "Hm...no. Actually, look at the time. Class is about to start. How about we put this on hold, and I can beat you up some other time." He was satisfied with himself, but he knew the repercussions if he got in an actual fight. It would not end well. He needed to get out of there before he beat the guy up too seriously.

523Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon smiled, but he soon came home. "Alright. Thisis your stop. That will be $8.50," he joked. He kissed her cheek before ruffling her hair. "I'll see you this afternoon darling," he said, and he waved. Dimitri nodded, and he gave his father a small smile. "I'm glad we were able to talk," he said.

Seth narrowed his eyes, and he grabbed Drake. "No. If you start a fight with me, you are going to end it. Come on! Be a real man and fight! Don't punch me and back down," he said, pushing him roughly. Now a large crowd of people had made their way over to them and started watching them, chanting for a fight. Some of Seth's friends even came in and grabbed Dimitri. "This is going to be fun," one of them said with a smirk.

524Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:30 pm

wills

wills

Lindi laughed and rolled her eyes before she gave her dad a quick hug. "Okay, dad. I will see you later," she murmured before she got out of the car and waved. She quickly headed up to her room and sighed with relief. Drake half smiled and said, "Yeah, don't mention it. We should get you back. I have to head back to work," he stated as he motioned for Dimitri to follow him. He headed out to the car and hopped inside.

Drake frowned and grumbled, "I swear, this kid is asking for a beaten." He then faced Seth head on and snapped, "I would watch who you pick a fight with. You know, kid, you annoyingly remind me of someone I used to know." He glared and clenched his fist. When his friends came up, his anger could only grow. Being raised by Victor had given him a temper and some anger issues. He didn't waste any time. He swung at the first person he came in contact with.

525Random Ideas  - Page 21 Empty Re: Random Ideas Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:11 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri followed his father out to the car, and he pulled out his phone. He had gone so far as to download the dating app to his phone, and he started to chat with Lindi. Hey! Sorry I sort of left rather abruptly. Hopefully she wouldn't be too mad at him.

Seth was a bit confused to his wording, but he narrowed his eyes anyway. "You sound really stupid now, Sherwood," he said, but he didn't say anymore since his fist connected with his face. He yelled in pain before tackling Dimitri. A teacher finally came and pulled Seth off of Dimitri. "Both of you, to principal's office, now!" the teacher said, trying her best to hide the seething rage. "Watch me smoothly get out of this," Seth said with a smirk.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum