Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 40]

526Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:32 am

wills

wills

Drake buckled up and started the car. Once Dimitri got in, he pulled out and started heading back towards his house. Lindi's computer had just started when Dimitri sent her a message. She cracked a small smile and read it over quickly before replying. No, it's fine. I was out with my dad. How are you? she sent.

Drake just rolled his eyes at his comment; he really didn't like this guy. He reminded him of someone....someone....Derek! While he was thinking this all over, he had been surprised by the tackle. However, he wasn't hurt. Maybe the years of football were actually paying off. He was about to hit him again, when a teacher broke it up. Good going, Drake, he thought as he managed to stand. He glared at Seth at his comment. He wanted to wipe that smirk off his face.

527Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:55 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled when he felt his phone buzz, and he quickly started to type back. I'm good. I was actually out with my dad too. He thought that it was a bit funny that they were both out with their fathers, although she was much closer with hers.

Seth smirked, and they soon came to the principal's office. The principal came out, and his eyes widened. "Dimitri! What are you doing getting in to fights? This isn't anything like you. I'm very disappointed," he said. He sighed and sat down. "Would one of you like to tell me what happened?" Seth spoke up before Drake could say anything. "I was simply trying to get my things out of my locker when this guy came up and grabbed me. He started rambling on about stuff and then he punched me!"

528Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:16 am

wills

wills

Lindi rose her brows at the reply. It was pretty ironic, actually. She sent back, Well, that's good. You two need to spend some quality time together. She actually needed that time with her father. Sure, she loved her mom, but she was always so pushy. She knew her mom wanted her to be successful, but she didn't want to be like her.

Drake just glanced to the floor and shrugged, trying to put on the awkward Dimitri charm. "I've had a rough morning," he defended. It wasn't a lie. Waking up in your son's body was never a preferred morning ritual. When Seth spoke before him, he glared. "He's the one who started it! I came in, and he was standing by my locker. I didn't lay a hand on him, and I was nice, asking him to step away from my locker so I can get my books. I didn't lay a hand on him until he pushed me against the locker. He has bullied me everyday, and I am just done with it."

529Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:00 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri read over her message, and he smiled to himself. Yeah, I think it did us some good, even if we don't get along all the time. He was glad that at least they were able to talk a bit about a few things that needed to be spoken.

The principal looked down at them, and he sighed softly before nodding. "I am going to have to call both of your parents and look at the security footage. Until then I will have to keep you both here. Any fighting in my office and I will suspend you both." The principal sighed before calling Dimitri. Seth looked over at Drake, and he narrowed his eyes. "You are a dead man. Just remember that."

530Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 10:36 am

wills

wills

Lindi glanced up as another message popped up. A small smile slipped onto her face before she sent a reply. I am glad to hear that things are getting better, she sent. Drake soon came to the house and parked in the driveway. "All right, I will see you after work. I don't know when I'll be home. I have to work late tonight."

Drake huffed and leaned back in his seat. Well, this was just great. He would rather Dimitri not find out about the fight right now. He needed to stay at work! Lord, the kid was probably screwing his work up anyway. He was smart, but he didn't know what he was doing. At Seth's threat, he glared at him. "Watch what you say, kid. Do you not have common sense? No fighting."

531Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:44 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled softly. He couldn't explain how lucky he was to have her. I am too. I honestly don't know how long I could take staying at home of my dad and I's relationship stayed the same. He hated how his father just don't seem to understand him all the time.

The principal called Dimitri, and Dimitri quickly answered. "Hello?" He said, a bit confused as to why the principal was calling him. "I'm sorry to inform you Mr. Sherwood, but your son as gotten into a fight. He is in my office now," he said. Dimitri tried not to curse. "I'll be over as soon as I can," he said, and he raced to find Livia's office. Seth narrowed his eyes. "I think you are forgetting the part about my father being the best lawyer in town."

532Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:02 pm

wills

wills

Lindi read it over and sighed to herself. She could understand the feeling, but hers had more to do with her mother. Her mother was always just so pushy. She knew that she wanted the best for her at the end of the day. But it just wasn't what Lindi wanted. My dad told me about how he and mom met. Not much of a charmer. Let's just say....he was swept off his feet...and not in a good way.

Livia glanced up when Dimitri rushed in and furrowed her brows in confusion. "Is everything okay, Drake?" she asked, standing and walking over to him slowly. He really had been acting odd today. She was still trying to adjust. Hopefully he just wasn't feeling well. Drake glared at Seth and muttered, "I think you are forgetting about the security footage. Cameras can't lie." He then turned and stared out the window, muttering under his breath lowly, "Dimwit."

533Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri read over the message, and he chuckled to himself. It sure would be an interesting story to hear. You should tell me sometime. It sounds like something I would enjoy hearing. He sent the message, and he looked over at his father. "How did you and Lindi's dad become friends?" he asked him curiously.

Dimitri bit his lip when Lindi asked what was wrong, and he ran a hand through his hair in frustration. "Dra-I mean Dimitri got into a fight at school. I'm pretty sure who it was with too," he said, and he closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. "I have to go to the school and talk to the principal. Hopefully he isn't going to be suspended. I have an English exam today! I-I mean, he does. I have work," he said nervously, hoping she wouldn't catch it. Seth smirked, and he shook his head. "Unless they installed a new one recently, there isn't a camera by your locker. Why do you think I always pick on you there? I'm not as stupid as people may think."

534Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:12 pm

wills

wills

I will, remind me one day, Lindi sent as a reply, a small smile slipping onto her face. Dimitri surely did make her happy. Drake arched a brow at Dimitri's question and thought back. "Well, long story short, her mom and I were best friends. We had grown up around each other. We went to the same preschool, and we happened to have many classes together throughout the years. So, when Brandon moved, he had a thing for Livia, even as a third grader," he stated, chuckling. "We all kind of became friends after that...well, after I smacked him in the face with a ball, but let's not get into that one."

Livia furrowed her brows and tried to attempt from rolling her eyes. He sure was acting strange. "Okay. Try not to stay gone too long. There is a meeting around three. If you can get back before then, that would be great," she stated, glancing at her watch before she took her seat again. "But if you need to take the day off....," she trailed and glanced over at him. "You can." Drake just scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Pick on me? Picking on someone is telling the person his shirt looks ugly or his hair looks bad. It's not threatening and pushing someone against a locker. They have a word for it....what's it called? Right, bullying. That doesn't make you cool. It makes you a jerk."

535Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:08 pm

squid.

squid.

I'll make sure of it. He sent with a smirking face picture. Even though he knew his father would call him stupid for using them, he thought it added personality to his texts. He listened to his father speak, and he burst out laughing at the last part. "You hit him with a ball?" he asked in disbelief.

Drake gave her a small nod, and he was about to go out, but she continued. "No, it's fine. I'll stay," he said, and he raced out before grabbing his keys and rushing to his car. He came to the high school as fast as he could. Seth rolled his eyes at his words. "And who is the one with no friends? Oh right! You," he said, and he looked up when he heard the door open. Dimitri came in, and he sighed to himself. "What did I tell you?" he said, trying to hide his anger. The principal came up to them. "Mr. Sherwood. I am so sorry for he inconvenience. I would like to watch the security footage with me," he said, and Seth's gave seemed to go pale. When did they add one? Dimitri watched, and he bit his lip nervously. "I don't mean to be rude sir, but Dimitri clearly did not instigate this, and if the rumors I have heard are true, this boy has been doing this to him for quiet a while now."

536Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:24 pm

wills

wills

Lindi couldn't help but giggle softly to herself before she answered. Good. You still have to finish teaching me guitar. Just a reminder. she sent with a winking face. Drake chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "I was eight years old! It was an accident. Besides, he was in my line of fire. I wasn't the best ball player as a kid."

Drake crossed his arms over his chest smugly. He was going to get out of this smoothly and Seth was going to never touch him again. "Not as dumb as people think, huh?" he whispered to Seth with a grin. He then glanced to Dimitri and sighed to himself. It was weird seeing himself but it not being himself. "So, sir, if I may ask, am I free to go? I have AP English I have to get to." Now that he was clear to go, he was really hoping to make a bolt for it.

537Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri chuckled as he read over her message, and he rolled his eyes. Oh trust me, I haven't forgotten at all. He put a laughing face at the end. He would never forget teaching her. Maybe he could teach her face to face. He laughed as his father explained himself, and he smirked. "Oh really? That's not what I heard about you. I heard that you could have gone pro," he said.

The principal looked down at Dimitri, and he nodded. "Go on to class. Here, I'll write you a note," he said, and he handed him an excuse. He looked over at Drake and shook his hand. "Sorry to take time out of your day for this. I hope I didn't make you miss much," he said, and Drake shrugged. "It's fine," he said. The principal nodded, and he looked over at Seth. "As for you, your father is going to hear about this."

538Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:27 pm

wills

wills

Lindi grinned lightly as she read the response. Good thing. I want to be able to play without it sounding like a dying bird. Drake rolled his eyes as he replied, "Not as a kid I wasn't. And I was good at football, not basketball. But yeah, I was pretty good at football. I would have gone pro if that had actually been something I wanted to do."

Drake relaxed when the principal gave him permission to go on to class. "Thank you, sir," he said as he took the hall pass. He stood and patted Dimitri on the back. "Bye, dad," he said. He leaned over to whisper, "Try to get back home as soon as you can. We need to figure this mess out." He then quickly headed towards class; he knew he was probably too late anyway.

539Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:23 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri couldn't help but laugh at her response. Oh, you won't sound like a dying bird. More along the lines of a dying cat. He listened to his father, and he smiled at him. "Well I was need good at sports but that was just a given," he said. He wasn't anything like his father. Well, once you were last looks.

Dimitri nodded, and he looked down at his father. "I'll try my best. Livia said there was a meeting soon, so I need to get going. Please, try to do well on my exam," he said, and he quickly went off. He rushed as quickly as he could, and he looked down at the time. "Good. A few minutes early. Maybe I will get some brownie points," he said, and he walked back in to the building. He went to Livia's office, and he bit his lip. "I'm back," he said.

540Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:49 pm

wills

wills

Wait...was that supposed to make be feel better? Lindi replied. She couldn't help but smile slightly as she leaned back in her chair. She hated the fact that there was a little chance that she would actually meet him. Drake chuckled and nudged him lightly with his shoulder. "Oh, come on. I'm sure with enough practice you could at least be...decent," he said with a half smile. "There has to be some of me down in there somewhere."

Livia glanced up when Dimitri came back in. She was just gathering her stuff together. "Hey, how are things?" she asked, raising her brows. "Is everything okay with Dimitri? It just doesn't seem like him...from the way you talk about him, he seems like a nice kid. Lindi has even mentioned that he was sweet. Never thought he would get in a fight," she murmured, shaking her head before she grabbed her briefcase. "Anyway, we should head to the meeting."

541Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:11 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was trying his best not to burst out laughing at her response. Well, it was at first but then I realized how harsh it sounds. Sorry. He sent the last part with a winking face, and he smiled to himself. He was somehow flirting with a girl! He rolled his eyes as he listened to his father. "You mean something besides all of this," he said with a laugh as he pointed to his face. "It just baffles me how different we are."

Dimitri gave her a small nod, and he sighed to himself. "He's fine. Someone else instigated him. I think he finally hit the breaking point and lost it on the kid after he shoved him against some lockers," he said. He grabbed some of his things, and he nodded in agreement with her. "Let's get going," he said. Hopefully he wouldn't have to present. He was deathly afraid of that.

542Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:36 am

wills

wills

Lindi laughed softly at his answer. Dimitri was something else, that was definitely for sure. Don't apologize. I just need practice...a bunch of practice. Drake smirked lightly at Dimitri's comment. "Baffles," he repeated before he chuckled and shook his head. "Yeah, we are pretty different," he agreed with a shake of his head.

Livia nodded in understanding and murmured, "Well, hopefully the kid won't do it again." She cracked a small smile before she headed on to the room. She held the door open for Dimitri before she rounded the table and turned the projector on. "Who's turn is it to do the talking," she said to herself before she looked to the list. "Drake, it looks like it is you."

543Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:19 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled, and he sent her another text. Well I can sure help with that. He sent a playful smirking face along with it, and he smiled to himself. "I am such a dork," he said, and he looked up at his father when he spoke. "Yeah, we are different. I can't believe you don't use the word baffled," he said.

Dimitri looked over at Livia, and he thanked her when she opened the door. He sat down, and everything seemed like it was going smoothly, but then he was called on. He froze, and his face went pale. He opened his moth, but nothing seemed to come out. He stood up, and he started to walk over, but while he was on his way, his knees gave in and he passed out.

544Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:35 am

wills

wills

Lindi rolled her eyes and sent in response, That's what I was hoping. She added a face sticking out its tongue before she sent it. Drake arched a brow at Dimitri's comment and smirked ever so slightly. "What are you talking about?" he asked but then reached for his phone, taking it from him. "You can flirt. Who would have thought," he said with a chuckle. "Want me to use the word? I am baffled you actually can flirt. Maybe you are more like me after all."

Livia was about to step out of the way to let Drake do the talking, but then he passed out. She was certain that had never happened before. She raced to his side and nudged him carefully. "Drake? Drake?" she repeated, then cursed under her breath. She should have just let him go on home. He was acting so strange, and she wasn't sure how to help him.

545Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:38 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri smiled as he read over he message. That wS probably the best he had ever talked to a girl ever. It usually ending in him stuttering or saying something wrong. His eyes widened hen his father took his phone from he. Luckily, he didn't say anything. "I am about as surprised as you," he said, and he looked over at his phone when he gave it back. I am glad to know you're eager to start learning. Wait, that sounds really stupid.

Dimitri lied on the ground for a few moments, but after a bit he was able to come to. "Huh...? Where am I?" he asked quietly. He looked around, and he looked up at Livia. "Mrs, Crawford?" he asked, but then he realized that he was Drake. "What happened?" he asked, trying not to sound as panicked as he was.

546Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Sep 04, 2015 3:42 pm

wills

wills

Drake chuckled and rolled his eyes as he handed the phone back over to Dimitri. "But this is over text...or whatever that website is. Speaking of, why don't you get her actual number? I mean, you two wouldn't have to go onto the actual app, or website, or whatever it is to talk." Lindi glanced up when there was a new message and smirked lightly. No, just...odd. Not stupid.

Livia rose her brows as she leaned down to help him up. "At work," she began, furrowing her brows in confusion. "Drake, are you sure everything is okay. Please, take the day off it you need to. After Dimitri got into a fight and everything, maybe you just need to head home...," she said uncertainly, giving him a once over. "I am sure we can handle everything here."

547Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:20 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri thought about it for a moment or two, and he managed a smile. "Yeah, that is a good idea. I'll ask her," he said, and he quickly started to type. Hey, what would you think about sharing numbers? I mean you know for sure that I'm not a crazy, insane person. I think you can trust me.

Dimitri looked around at the people staring at him, and he bit his lip nervously. "N-No, I'm fine. I can stay," he said. He couldn't get his father fired over his inability to talk in public. "W-what did I have to talk about again?" He asked nervously. Maybe he could improvise. He was pretty good at that. Well, he thought he was good at it.

548Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:53 am

wills

wills

Drake rose his brows in slight surprise when Dimitri agreed to advice. Well, they were taking a step in the right direction, at least. Lindi glanced up as the message popped up again. A small smirk slipped onto her face. You think do you? Should I be worried? she asked with a smirking face. She then sent a message with her number on it.

Livia was unsure if he was for sure, but she decided to just go with it. She glanced up as he asked the question. "The decline in money, and the suggestion to change a few things with the commercial to the product we have so that we have better revenue. But if you don't feel up for it, I can do it. It won't be a big deal," she answered.

549Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:36 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri was a bit surprised when when gave him his contact, and he quickly put it in his contacts. He then texted her. Hey, this is Dimitri! He chuckled and looked up at his dad. "She actually gave it to me," he said. His dad would probably be surprised too.

Dimitri bit his lip, and he thought about it for a moment. "D-do I have to talk?" He asked. He didn't want his father fired because he was babbling abound something he had no idea about. Sure, he was sort of studying what his father was working on, so he was pretty sure he was doing the work he had correctly, but he couldn't speak in front of people! He didn't know how to get them more money!

550Random Ideas  - Page 22 Empty Re: Random Ideas Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:47 am

wills

wills

Lindi laughed softly when her phone buzzed with an unknown number. She opened the text and added Dimitri as a contact before she replied. I'm sorry....do I know a Dimitri? She then waited a minute before sending a second text. I am just kidding. Hey Dimitri! Drake rose his brows, semi surprised. "Well that was easy," he said, attempting to hide the shock in his voice.

Livia offered him a small smile and said, "Yes, that is the whole point of the presentation, Drake. Don't worry, you do this all the time. You shouldn't be nervous. You never are. If you get tongue tied, just give them your winning smile. You've got this." She reached out and patted his shoulder before taking her seat. "Besides, there are notes and such on the chart. You've got this."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum