Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Random Ideas

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 40]

476Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:58 pm

wills

wills

Ann instantly felt guilty. She glanced at Aspen and bit down on her lip before she whispered, "I will be right back." She turned and raced after Dimitri. "D, wait," she whispered, reaching out and placing a hand on his shoulder. "I'm...I'm sorry. I just...," she trailed and shook her head. "I was just trying to help Aspen, and...I don't know. He isn't that bad."

Drake perked up when he heard the name. "Lindi?" he repeated, furrowing his brows. Dimitri had mentioned a Lindi. "So that's the possible creep he had been talking to over the internet. I guess she isn't a pedophile after all," he said, shaking his head. "That's...a bit ironic. Our kids met...online....of all people." The letter was probably the most recent. It was written maybe a few years ago.
Dear Angel,
It's been a while...I know. I have been trying to do better. I still feel guilty every day, and just when I think I can make it through the day, Dimitri blames me for something, sometimes regarding your death. Or he blows up at me. I love the kid...but I think I am losing my mind. Then Ann...Ann is out of control. She is just like me, you know. Goes off and does what she wants. But this is all besides the point, Angel. I miss you...so much. I've had nightmares...about your death. I can't sleep well. And on top of that...a girl at work hit on me today. I went off on her. Went off on her, Angel! I can't move on. I know that is what you would want...anything that would make me happy...but I can't. I'm sorry. I am so sorry I couldn't apologize before you died. Sometimes I wonder if the kids would have been better off if I had been the one to die...not you.
Love,
Drake.

477Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri looked over at Ann when he felt her hand on his shoulder, and he closed his eyes, looking down at the ground. "Ann, you know how I feel about him. You know what I think of your whole friend group. I don't trust him," he said, but he finally continued on after a moment or two,"but I guess you are doing it for the better."

Brandon listened to him, and he rose a brow. "Really then. I guess it is pretty ironic. I think fate is telling us that you can't get rid of me, Sherwood," he said with a laugh, and he looked over at Lindi with a smile. "You know, he was video chatting her earlier. I think I scared him. He may or may not have a concussion," he joked. Dimitri read over the letter, and he bit his lip. He didn't think that his father was actually trying to make amends with him. At the last part of the letter, he bit his lip. No, things wouldn't be better without his dad. he knew his mother well, and if he had died, she would have spiraled down and possibly never come back up. He knew that nothing in there was his business, but the curious side of him picked up another random letter and opened it.

478Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:25 pm

wills

wills

Ann sighed as she dropped her arm by her side. "I know, but...he isn't as bad as you think, Dimitri," she whispered. She knew Aspen had been wild, and he still pretty was. Yet, she was serious about him. She really did love him, and she felt she could change him for the better. "Besides...I couldn't let him stay there...I feel like it is all my fault."

Drake couldn't help but chuckle softly. "Well darn," he muttered. "I was hoping I was finally rid of you," he joked. He rose a brow as he continued and asked, "Video chatting, huh? Who would of thought." He shook his head and cracked a small smirk. "So that's why you called me?" The next letter was way older than the first. It even had creases from being opened and folded over and over again. It showed the signs of wear and tear. There were even coffee stains.
Dear Angel,
You've been gone for a few weeks now. I haven't taken my wedding ring off. I don't think I ever will. Most of your family hates me now. The only one who even seems to remotely accept me is Hannah. I talked to my sister yesterday. She told me the best remedy would be to write letters. I think I am going insane, Angel. I keep hearing your voice. Seeing your face. But you are never really there. The moment I got that call...I felt like I couldn't breath. There were so many things I wanted to tell you. I wanted to tell you how much I really loved you. I wanted to tell you how sorry I was. I wanted to be given the chance to do that. But I was too late. I was always too late. You know how I always know what to do? I didn't, in that moment. Angel, I can't do this without you. Most nights I cry myself to sleep...if I get any sleep at all. Why....why did you have to leave me?
The letter was cut in half. There must have been another paragraph that Drake had torn off of it.

479Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Dimitri managed a smile. Ann always seemed to be the one to get to him. "Fine, he can stay, but please, no PDA around me." It make him jealous, really. Dimitri could never get a girlfriend and here Ann was sweeping boys off their feet like it was nothing.

Brandon chuckled, and he shrugged. "Just a little bit, but I do enjoy talking to do. Oh, you know what would be a good idea! Camping. Just you and me, Sherwood," he said with a bright smile. They would pitch up a tent in the woods near Brandon's home, and they would try to survive off of what was in the wild, but who were they kidding? They snuck food from his house all the time. Dimitri read the letter, and it was hard not to notice the stains and everything else on it. He saw that the bottom was ripped, and he looked down at the box. Maybe it was in there. He quickly started to dig around, and after a little bit of finding, he sound a small piece of paper that could have been it.

480Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:48 pm

wills

wills

Ann rolled her eyes and muttered, "Technically it isn't public, but all right. I will be sure we won't get all touchy feely while your around." She grinned and gave him a hug before she pulled away and sighed. "But...I am seriously sorry about going off on you," she added on, dropping her gaze to the ground.

Drake chuckled and said, "That is a little hard, Crawford. You are all the way across the world, and you probably have seen a lick of woods since you left. I don't see how you do it." He shook his head and sighed. He preferred his small town over busy New York any day. The bottom half of the letter was less neat. It must have been added a day or two later, and then Drake had ripped it off. Most of it had lines through the print.
I almost did it...I almost left, Angel. I can't be a good father. Dimitri hates me.. I guess I understand, but what can I do if my kids are against me? I have no one, Angel. All of our friends have moved on. And Annalise...she has her own kids and life to worry about. But then I picked up the picture. The one of you holding the twins when they were maybe a month old. And I couldn't do it. I couldn't leave them. No matter how much they hated me...they couldn't lose their dad too...too bad they probably already felt like they have lost me.

481Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:34 am

squid.

squid.

Dimitri shrugged, and he gave her a small smile. "It's fine, really. I mean, it's not like it's anything new," he said, and he gave her a laugh. He was used to getting yelled at. He sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "I'm going to my room."

Brandon rolled his eyes, and he laughed. "I am still going to plan it, Sherwood. You should know me well enough by now," he said, and he smiled to himself. "I'll talk to you soon, buddy. I've got to go," he said, and after Drake said goodbye, he hung up, and he looked over at Lindi with a smirk. Dimitri felt like his heart has stopped. His dad almost died? He almost ended his own life? It just didn't make sense to him. He sighed, and he put it back before rummaging through some more and picking up one of the most recent ones.

482Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:55 am

wills

wills

Ann quickly gave Dimitri a hug before she pulled away and sent a small smile his way. "I will talk to you later," she murmured before she turned and headed back into the living room. At least she had smoothed things over with everyone. She would rather not have to explain it to her mother on top of that.

Lindi crossed her arms over her chest and muttered, "Seriously, dad? Couldn't you trust my judgement without calling his dad of all people. Dimitri probably doesn't know you knew his dad." She sighed as she leaned back. Drake glanced at the time; he still had plenty of time. "Maybe I should starting making an effort," he said with a long sigh. He started driving home. The next letter was written a few days ago and it read,
Dear Angel,
I was getting better, Angel. I haven't had to write one of these letters you would never see in months. But....The nightmares are worse, Angel. Why...Angel, why did you leave me? Why did you think I could do this without you? I can't. I only feel like a horrible father. Dimitri is sure I feel like I am a horrible father. Saying I miss you is an understatement. Saying I need you is an understatement. I throw myself into work, Angel. Thinking this would get easier...

The front door shut, and footsteps headed up the stairs. "Hey, Dimitri...I was thinking we could go for a quick lunch at that diner you like," Drake called.

483Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:19 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked up when Ann came back, and he offered her a small smile. "Sorry he's giving you grief, baby." He kissed her softly, and he managed a smile for her. He just wanted her to be happy in the end of everything.

Brandon shook his head. "No, I trust you, Lindi. I just wanted to talk to Drake. It's been way too long. I can't describe how regretful I am that I lost contact with them," he said. Dimitri was reading the letter when he heard the door close. His eyes widened, and he cursed under his breath. What was he doing home! He quickly put the letter back into the box and the box in it's rightful place. He ran out of his room and managed to get to his room, but his dad was already up the stairs. "Hey! Sorry, I was in the bathroom. What was it you said?" he said, trying to hide his nervousness.

484Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:31 am

wills

wills

Ann shook her head and let out a small sigh, resting her head against his shoulder. "He'll get over it," she whispered and managed a weak smile. "I can't imagine what my dad would have been like," she murmured thoughtfully. He would have probably had a stroke. Mentioning him still hurt a lot.

Lindi arched a brow and murmured, "I didn't even know you knew them that well." She then thought it over before she continued. "You two act like teenagers," she said with an eye roll. Drake frowned when he saw Dimitri and thought it over. "Why do you look like you are going to jump out of your skin?" he asked, giving him an incredulous look. He then shook his head and repeated his question. "I was thinking we could go and get some lunch. I still have a bit of time."

485Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:44 am

squid.

squid.

Aspen chuckled as he listened to her, and he shook his head. "I don't want to think about what he would do. I'm pretty sure I would be a dead man," he said, and he laughed a bit. He hugged her lightly and yawned.

Brandon nodded, and he looked over at his daughter. "Yeah. Drake was my best friend. Him and your mom were best friends before I was his friend to be honest," he said, and he stepped out when he reaches the diner. Dimitri gave him a nervous laugh. "Well when you are home alone and you hear a noise, you get scared," he laughed, and he looked over at him. "Yeah, that sounds good. Where do you want to go?" He was wondering if his dad was going to try. It seemed like he had been, but Dimitri was pushing him away.

486Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:37 am

wills

wills

Ann laughed and rolled her eyes at him. "Maybe," she agreed with a smirk. She still felt a pang. She missed her father so much, and it really hit her how alone she was. When Aspen yawned, she whispered, "You should sleep. It has been a long day."

Lindi rose her brows in surprise at that. "Who would have that," she murmured, shaking her head. How had she found Dimitri out of seven billion people? She only had one word for it. Coincidence. Or maybe some would call it fate. Either way, it was ironic. She got out of the car at the diner and cracked a smile. Drake considered it before he decided to let it go for now. Maybe he was just talking to Lindi. Which reminded him.... "Hey, why is it you never told me her last name?" he inquired, arching a brow. At his question, he said, "Maybe to that old diner in town you used to like. Do you still like it?"

487Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 12:43 pm

squid.

squid.

Aspen looked over at her, and he simply gave her a smile. Even though he was still wary about staying there, she was right. He didn't need to live with his dad.

Brandon nodded, and he smile to himself. "She Sherwood's and the Crawford's have been forever friends," he said, and he walked into the diner before getting a table. "What do you want here, Kiddo?" he asked her. Dimitri looked over at his dad, and he shrugged. "Well, you didn't seem to keen on me talking to her, so I didn't really bother," he said. He smiled when he heard him. "Yeah, that sounds great!" he said. He hadn't been to the diner ever since his mother died really.

488Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:35 pm

wills

wills

{should we timeskip?

"Forever," Lindi repeated thoughtfully, shaking her head. She had never had a best friend. Most of her friends in high school were fake. She remembered when the girl who was supposed to be her best friend stole her boyfriend just because she had won cheer captain. Pushing that out of her mind, she answered without even looking at the menu, "Chicken sandwich with honey mustard." Drake arched a brow and countered, "You never mentioned she was a Crawford." He shook his head and chuckled softly. "Brandon, her father, called me. Asked me about you. The guy hasn't changed over the years." When he agreed, he rose his brows in interest. Well, that was a step in the right direction. "All right, let's go."

489Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:32 pm

squid.

squid.

{sure. When to?

Brandon looked down at her when he heard what she was going to order, and he couldn't help but chuckle. "You always get that," he said, and he kissed her head before looking over the menu. He wasn't sure what he was going to get, but he would figure it out. "I think I'm going to get a burger. What do you think?" he asked her. Dimitri was a bit surprised when he heard his father. "Really? He sort of came in. Maybe he scared me. Probably not," he said, puffing out his chest, but he had a pretty good feeling that his father already knew that he wasn't as brave as he acted. He smiled lightly when his said to go, and he quickly followed him out to his car.

490Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:13 pm

wills

wills

{hmmmm

Lindi smirked and stated, "Because it is what I like. I haven't tried anything else here, and I am not going to start now." She rolled her eyes at her father's question and stated, "Get what you want, dad. I still prefer the chicken sandwich." Drake chuckled and said, "I won't lie, Brandon can be pretty scary when it comes to the people he cares about. Same with Dustin. I guess they get it honest." He shrugged and hopped into his car, starting it. He waited until Dimitri got in before he pulled out of the driveway and headed towards the diner.

491Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:41 pm

squid.

squid.

{puts thinking cap on*

Brandon couldn't help but roll his eyes at her words. "You are such a picky eater, just like your mom. Why can't you be like me? I mean, food is food," he said jokingly, and he smiles before placing their order. Dimitri laughed as he listened, and he nodded in agreement. "Yeah, he was pretty...scary. He's different," he said. He could see what his father and him were friends, even though they were quite different.

492Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:53 pm

wills

wills

Lindi laughed and murmured, "Because, some things are just disgusting." She wrinkled her nose and leaned back once the food was ordered. "So, uh, how did you and mom meet?" she asked, tilting her head. Sure, she had heard many stories, but not how they met. Drake chuckled and shook his head at his comment. "He isn't really that scary. Or he wasn't when I knew him," he replied before he parked at the diner. "All right, let's go get some food," he stated, heading inside. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until then.

493Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon smiled when he heard her ask about how they met. He sort of never told her. "Well, it was third grade. I had just moved in, and my parents had bought a big farm and everything. I was the new kid in school, and it was gym class. I saw this beautiful girl while I was playing basketball inside. The next part is sort of embarrassing so don't laugh. I was watching her walk by and Drake through the ball, but it hit the backboard and then hit my face." Dimitri smiled, and he followed his father into the diner. He sat down, and he ordered a drink. "So, how exactly did you and mom meet?" he asked.

494Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:38 pm

wills

wills

Lindi listened intently to the story and couldn't help but laugh despite his words. "So you ended up meeting by getting hit in the face?" she asked, shaking her head and hiding a smirk. "When I was eight years old, I was worried about if my colors stayed inside the lines," she joked, laughing softly. Drake ordered something, picking the first thing that sounded good. At Dimitri's question, he tried not to flinch too much. It still hurt to think about Angel. He was managing...sometimes. "We met in high school. She was the new girl. And I don't know. There are some things you can't explain. And the moment she walked into the classroom...I was hooked. She was such a beautiful, sweet person. But she had spunk. Let me tell you, she was notorious for kneeing jerks in the crotch," he said with a chuckle. "Anyway, she was in my class, and I honestly probably never would have talked to her if it hadn't been for Brandon and Livia.

495Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon couldn't help but chuckle at his daughter's words. "Well I guess when you put it like that, yeah. I got a bloody nose and she was sweet enough to make to the nurse. I tried making some cool pickup line but I ended up sounding really stupid. I think I said something like "You know what this blood is made out of? Boyfriend material" and then of course the nurse walked in and said something about cells and stuff. I didn't really pay attention," he said with a laugh. Dimitri listened to his father, and his eyes widened a bit when he heard him. Was that really what his mother was known for? He listened to him a bit more, and he smiled to himself. He knew what he was talking about. He felt that way with Lindi. "Everything she did made you smile, right? Even if it was the smallest thing."

496Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 8:57 pm

wills

wills

Lindi arched her brows as Brandon mentioned what happened after the basketball to the face. "I am sure that won her over," she joked as she rolled her eyes. She then thought back and asked, "Then how did you and Drake become friends? I don't think a basketball to the face is a very...bonding experience." She couldn't help but smirk to herself. Drake listened to his question and nodded without even giving it thought. "Yeah. From the cute little way she would scrunch her nose to the way she would blush at even the slightest compliment. Livia told me once that she noticed that every time Angel would walk into the room...my eyes would seem to light up."

497Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon chuckled when he heard her. "Well, we were paired up on an art project. We had to go and draw something out in nature, and we ended up going to my house. I thought it would be a horrible experience, but it really wasn't that bad. We sort of clicked, and me constantly trying to hit on Livia also had us spend some more time together," he said. Dimitri nodded as he listened to his father, and he smiled to himself. "It sounds amazing," he said, and he closed his eyes. "You know, Lindi's eyes sparkle so much. It's like they are some precious jewel or something."

498Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:23 pm

wills

wills

Lindi laughed softly and shook her head as she listened to the stories. Her high school experiences were definitely not that exciting. "Now you make my life sound pretty bland. I grew up in the city. That's about it," she said with a shake of her head. She actually loved New York, but sometimes she wondered if a small town would be...better. Drake nodded slightly as he thought back to those days. He sometimes wished he could turn the clock back and relive those days. As he spoke of Lindi, Drake arched his brows thoughtfully. It seemed Dimitri had it bad...worse than Drake ever had it for Angel. "How many times have you video called her?"

499Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:42 pm

squid.

squid.

Brandon smiled, and he shook his head. "I wouldn't say that. Your life is pretty cool. If it helps, I never really lived in a city until we moved here," he said, and he kissed her head. "You still got a ways to go too, kid," he said, and he ruffled her hair as their food came by. Dimitri bit his lip nervously at his father's question. How was he supposed to answer. he knew he didn't want to, but he needed to answer honestly. "Only one, but I just...I just have this feeling about her. She's everything I have ever wanted in a girl, and she is just perfect. I love the way she is so passionate about her piano."

500Random Ideas  - Page 20 Empty Re: Random Ideas Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:46 pm

wills

wills

Lindi laughed softly and half smiled to herself. "Did you like a small town better? Than the city?" she asked curiously. When the food was brought by, she grabbed the fork and knife. Even though most may typically eat burgers with their hands, Lindi picked up quite a few things from her mother. "I don't know if I could do it...live in a small town, but sometimes I wonder if it would be better." Drake arched a brow at his answer but nodded slowly. He might normally object to this, but maybe...maybe, he needed to try harder and be better. He had to put a little trust into his kids. "I know the feeling...I felt the same way about your mother. It only took one look...and I knew."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum