Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 24 of 37]

576Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:22 pm

wills

wills

"I thought we established this the first time that we met," Ezra pointed out with an eye roll. He nudged him with his shoulder before he turned to Sage as she spoke. "See, at least someone loves me," he muttered, sticking his tongue out at Scott and Tatum jokingly. He wrapped an arm around Sage. Willow groaned as he reminded her of her hangover. "Why did you have to remind me," she grunted as she took a seat at the table and took a long drag of some coffee. "I forgot how much these...suck," she grumbled as she reached out for the pills. At his question, she squinted to try to remember what had happened. "I remember drinking too much and everything becoming kind of...fuzzy. I remember spin the bottle...sort of. And everything else is a blur. I didn't do anything....stupid right?"

577Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:19 am

squid.

squid.

Scott chuckled at his friend, and he nodded, shrugging. "Yeah, that was established rather quickly in our friendship," he said, and he rolled his eyes. "Tatum loves me. See," he said, and he hugged Tatum tightly, kissing her head. "She loved me," he said with a smirk. Sage giggled at the two as they bickered. She kissed Ezra and smiled. "I'll always love you." Apollo gave her a small smile, and he sat down beside her with his food. He got his own cup of coffee, and he poured some more in Willow's cup. "No, you didn't do anything stupid or crazy or insane. I kept you from doing that. I sort of had to carry you out, but you didn't do anything insane. Unless you count kissing me insane," he muttered the last part rather quietly. It was a bit disappointing that she didn't remember. He should have just waited until she was sober. She would probably kill him and never want to kiss him now.

578Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:23 am

wills

wills

Ezra smirked and added on, "But you were pretty weird too. So we are even." He then glanced over at Tatum and his smirk grew. "But Tater Tot loves me too. Because no one can hate me," he said with a cheeky grin. Tatum just rolled her eyes and rested her head against Scott's shoulder. "I am staying out of this," she mumbled. Ezra grinned and stated, "See? Didn't deny it." At Sage's comment, he blushed slightly but just kissed her cheek. He still hadn't had the time to tell her he truly did love her. Willow bit her lip as he explained what had happened. It seemed she had been even worse than last time. "And this is why I don't go to parties," she muttered under her breath. She was about to take a bite of her food, but stopped when he spoke. She really hoped she had heard him wrong. "I did what?"

579Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:30 am

squid.

squid.

Scott rolled his eyes, and he gave him a look. "Tater Tot? Actually, that one is pretty good. Can that be your pet name?" he asked Tatum with a smile, and he gave her his puppy eyes. "You can come up with a pet name for me too," he said. Sage rolled her eyes, and she looked down at Ezra. "Do I not get a name?" she asked him with a playful smirk. Apollo sighed at her reaction. Of course she would react horrible. "I kissed you. I thought we might have had a moment, but uh, I guess not. You were talking about how I'm not the bad boy everyone says I am, but that was probably just the alcohol. It was my fault anyway. I should have waited," he said, and he tried his best to hide his disappointment. He knew that she would never really be into him. He was a jerk and a bad boy, and that just wasn't her type.

580Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:47 am

wills

wills

Tatum shook her head and tried to stifle a laugh and shook her head. "Maybe," she muttered, kissing his cheek. "Oh?" she asked, raising her brows at the next part. "I just might," she said with a grin. Ezra chuckled and kissed her cheek. "Of course. You are Sageburst. You know, instead of Starburst? I only name people after food," he said with a grin. Willow rested her head against the table and let out a long breath. All of this new information wasn't helping her hangover. She remained quiet until she could regain her composure. "No, no. It's fine. It's just a kiss....," she then trailed and glanced at Apollo. "It was just a kiss, right?" she asked. A part of her believed that some of it was true, about him not being as bad as he let on. But she still never remembered saying it. Or anything really. Did that always happen?

581Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:55 am

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled down at her, and he listened to her for a moment. "So what name do you have in mind? I was thinking something like Super Scott. I mean, c'mon! Look at these muscles," he said as he flexed. Sage couldn't help but giggled at his name. "Of course you name me after a candy," she said, and she kissed him lightly. "You love food a bit to much," she joked. Apollo nodded, and he looked towards the ground. "Yeah, it was just a kiss. I wouldn't go any further with you. I didn't even want to kiss you at first. We were stuck in that stupid closet. I didn't want that to be you first kiss. Well, was it your first? I don't know," he said, and he ran a hand through his hair. "Um, let's talk about something else. What are you doing for a living? Still in to that chemistry stuff?"

582Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:16 am

wills

wills

Tatum couldn't help but laugh at that and shook her head. "Scott, you are pretty super...yes. But no," she said, trying to hide her smile. Scott was rather insane. Ezra grinned and wrapped an arm lightly around her; the video game was momentarily forgotten. "Hey, I love candy. And I happen to think it is cute," he stated with a grin. Her next comment made him roll his eyes. "When you have had to eat oatmeal for breakfast for most of your life, you will understand why." Willow bit her lip at his answer. Had she really been that bad? Instead of replying, she dropped her gaze to the table. When he switched subjects, she perked up slightly. "Uh, yeah. Maria has taught me everything I know," she began. "Even before I met her, as a kid, I had always admired her," she whispered, shrugging. "I wanted to be able to do what she did. I guess it is working. I helped some people out yesterday. I thought I couldn't do it. That I would screw up, and not only let Maria down, but let Scott and his friends down. But...I guess I had nothing really to worry about, because it must have worked."

583Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:29 am

squid.

squid.

Scott looked down at her when she denied the name. "No? Ten what kind of a name would fit me? I think that Super Scott is perfect," he said. Sage couldn't help but giggle at his words, and she smiled up at him. "I still think you are obsessed with food," she said, and she looked into his eyes before kissing him. "I still love you though," she said. Apollo smiled lightly as he listened to her. It just seemed that when she talked about her chemistry, her eyes lit up. It was something that she truly loved, and he loved that about her. "I'm glad you still like it," he said. He glanced down at his food, and he took a bite. "I am studying business right now. I just want to be able to make something of myself. One day, I'm going to be a CEO, and I'm going to be rich and smart. I want to be able to be successful, and I know that partying and drinking isn't going to help me, but it's all I have right now. Nobody understand it," he said with a sigh.

584Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:41 am

wills

wills

Tatum rolled her eyes and murmured, "Of course you do, Scott. Of course you do. Keep it up, and Ez will want a superhero name too." Ezra glanced over when he heard his name and rolled his eyes before he redirected his attention to Sage. "Of course you do. I love you too," he said, kissing her softly. Willow cracked a small smile and shrugged sheepishly. Chemistry was something that not only interested her, but helped save people. What could be better than that? She listened to him talk about what he planned to do and half smiled. "That's not true, you know. You can make friends, real friends. And you can have fun without going to parties and getting into trouble," she stated. "Why do you go? To the parties?"

585Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:02 am

squid.

squid.

Scott smirked, and he kissed her head. "I am a super hero," he said, and he kissed her head. He glanced over at Ezra, and he smiled to himself. Ezra just seemed so much happier after he met Sage. She seemed to fill some gap that was in his friend's heart. Sage smiled up at him, and she kissed his once more. "Oh Ezra, I don't know what I would do without you," she said, and she snuggled up to him. Apollo thought abut her question for a moment, and he sighed to himself. "At the parties, I am someone. I am a person that people actually like to be around. I'm not the shy kid that I was in middle school. It feels like a second chance to be remembered," he said, but he closed his eyes. "But who am I kidding? No one will remember me when they're all drunk," he said. He then began to think of her brother and Dayton. They all did pretty good things. Wait, they probably had a search party out to go find Willow. "You didn't happen to text anyone, did you?" he asked.

586Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:45 pm

wills

wills

"If you say so," Tatum replied, rolling her eyes and nudging him lightly with her elbow. Ezra smiled lightly and held her hand lightly in his own. He leaned over and kissed her, smiling lightly. He honestly wasn't sure what he would do without her and his friends by his side. Willow listened quietly, mulling that over. Although she could see his point, she didn't see how he felt that way. "It will only last for so long, Apollo. But if you want to make something of yourself...partying isn't the answer. You don't want to only be remembered as the guy who could chug the most beers in an hour, do you?" she asked, raising her brows. She brought her attention back down to her food and took a long sip of the coffee. At his question, she almost choked as she remembered. "No, I didn't. Day blew up my phone. I swear, he is worse than my brother."

587Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:56 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott looked into his eyes, and he hugged her. "I love you Tater Tot," he said with a smirk, and he tackled her on the bed, and chuckled. Sage smiled up at him, and she kissed his neck. "So, Ez Man, what do you have planned for the rest of the day?" She asked him curiously. Apollo nodded as he listened to her, and he bit his lip. "I'm bad at making friends when they aren't all drunk. Hey, maybe you can help me," he said quickly, and he smile to himself. Maybe she could change everything for him. His eyes widened when he heard her. He cursed and stood. "Where is your phone? If Dayton finds out here I live, I'm a dead man! He's going to kill me!" he said, and he began to search frantically. It didn't even register to him that he wasn't wearing a shirt.

588Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:09 pm

wills

wills

Tatum laughed and flushed slightly as he used the name Ezra had come up with. "I love you too. But I am still not calling you Super Scott," she said with a laugh. Her eyes widened in slight surprise when he tackled her. Ezra glanced at the time and hesitated. "Well, I am going to have to be home before my dad gets home. But until then....nothing," he said with a weak smile. Thinking of his father brought a bad taste to his mouth. Why was that? Had he forgotten something else? Willow rose her brows at his suggestion and shrugged her shoulders sheepishly. "I don't see how I would be much help. My closest friends are either related to me or like a grandmother to me," she said with a shake of her head. The mood seemed to shift, however, when he mentioned Dayton. "He won't find out where you live. You see, Day isn't the sharpest-" she began, but seconds later there was a banging on the door. "Let me in before I pummel you into next week!" Dayton shouted. Another voice pitched in after him. "Yeah! I will hit you...so hard..." the second voice said. Dayton turned and muttered, "Ty, let me handle the bad mouthing...okay?"

589Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:24 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave her a look when she refused to call him his nickname. "Why not? It fits so well," he said, and he chuckled as he pinned her down. "I'm gonna tickle you!" he said with a smirk, and he began to tickle her sides. Sage nodded, and she placed her hand on his chest. "Well I can spend some time with you," she said, and she kissed him. Apollo's eyes widened when he heard the voice at the door. He looked down at Willow, and he quickly led her in to his room. "Hide in the closet, quick!" he said, and he shoved her clothes in the closet. He rushed to put her plate up, and he walked to the door, opening it and giving them a half-smile. "Dayton Young, it been a while. How have you been?" he asked, tying to act like everything was fine.

590Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:37 pm

wills

wills

Tatum rolled her eyes and muttered, "That's what you think." Her eyes widened at Scott's words, but before she could protest he was already tickling her. "Scott! Stop," she said in between fits of laughter. Ezra smiled lightly at that and nodded. "I like the sound of that," he said as he returned the kiss. He hadn't been able to spend much time with Sage over the past few weeks. Had he really been that messed up? Willow frowned and groaned when he shoved her into the closet. "Ow! Can you be anymore rough!" she grumbled, rubbing her arms. Once the door opened, Dayton pushed past him into the house. "Where's Willow," he snapped. Tyson offered a weak smile and muttered, "Excuse him. He is rather....protective. So where is my sister so we can leave." Dayton glared at him and snapped, "Tyson...what did I say about me doing the talking?" He fixed a hard gaze on Apollo. "Where is she? You have five seconds before I crack your skull open." Tyson said through clenched teeth, "Day...Day...he has a tattoo." Dayton furrowed his brows and shook his head. "So? I like have ten of them," he muttered. But Tyson cut in. "Actually, you have eleven. Remember that new one you got like last month?" he asked. "That's not the point. Stop distracting me! Now. Where. Is. She."

591Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:46 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled down at her, and he smirked. "C'mon! Call me Super Scott!" he said with a laugh as he continued to tickle her. He was going to make sure that he got that nickname. Sage smiled, and she hugged him, kissing him lightly. "You are so amazing," she said, and she took his hand. "I have no idea what I would do without you," she said. Apollo narrowed his eyes at Dayton. He didn't want to fight, but the urge was getting pretty strong. "You don't just barge in my house! She's not in here anyway," he said, and he looked down at Tyson. "Tell your cousin that she's not here and to kindly get out of my apartment," he said, and he looked over at Dayton. Luckily for him he was rather tall and almost eye to eye with him.

592Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:04 pm

wills

wills

Tatum shook her head in refusal and tried to wiggle away from him. "Nope. Scott, you are such a dork!" she said in between her laughter. No matter how dorky he was, though, she didn't know what she would do without him. He made her life a little less dull. Ezra smiled and kissed her forehead. "I am not," he said, chuckling and shaking his head. There was no way he was amazing. He was known as the insane guy who liked candy. Tyson weakly smiled and muttered quietly, "He has a point, Day." Dayton glared at Tyson and snapped, "Tyson, be quiet!" Tyson opened his mouth, but then just simply closed it again. "Very well, if she isn't here, we will just be on our way," he said, grabbing Dayton by the arm, but he wouldn't budge. The guy was one hundred percent muscle. And Tyson was one hundred percent weak. "She's not here, huh?" he snapped, his eyes staring at a fixed point where Willow was standing.

593Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:19 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott chuckled, and and he hugged her tightly, kissing her a bit. "Fine, but you will at one point," he said. He then got off and pulled up his sleeve. I meant to ask you. How do you like my tattoo. My dad took me to get one," he said. Sage giggled, and she hugged him tightly. "Yes you are," she said, and she kissed him again, going from his neck to his lips. "I love you," she said once more. Apollo nodded, and he stood tall. "Yeah, she's not here. Now if you would leve that would be nice," he said, but he turned to see Willow there, and his eyes widened. "Wills, what are you doing here? Did you like sneak through a window or something? I didn't know you knew where I lived," he said with a nervous laugh, and he walked over to her. "What the hell are you thinking? Are you trying to get me killed!" he whispered, and he looked back at Dayton. He was officially a dead man.

594Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:39 pm

wills

wills

Tatum shook her head and suppressed a smirk. "Good luck with that. You know I don't give in too easily, Scott Kenway," she joked, as she sat upright. She half smiled as he showed her the tattoo. "Of course he did," she said with a smile. "It looks pretty cool. Did it hurt? I've always wanted to get one eventually," she asked. Ezra cracked a small smile and dipped his head to hide a small blush. He held Sage's hand carefully in his and cracked the faintest smile. "I love you too, Sageburst," he whispered, chuckling softly at the thought of her pet name. Willow bit her lip and crossed her arms over her chest. When Apollo came over, she muttered back, "You don't really think they would give up that easily do you? My brother can track phones, and he doesn't merely screw up. They would just call me again. Would you rather they find out themselves and beat you up even worse or....?" Dayton didn't give her a chance to really finish as he pushed Apollo away from her. "How about you stay away from her, huh?"

595Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:53 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled when she said that she wanted to get one. "It hurt a bit, but I totally didn't cry," he said with a smirk, flexing his bicep. "I can hold your hand through," he said, and he gave her a smile. Sage giggled as he used her pet name, and she kissed him once more. "You are so weird," she said with a laugh, and she kissed him once more. Apollo narrowed his eyes at him, and he grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, the anger getting to him. "How about you shut up. You can't tell me what to do," he said, and he balled his hand into a fist. He couldn't describe how much he wanted to punch him in the face. Maybe beating him up would make him happier. "Willow is an adult and she can do what she wants."

596Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:03 pm

wills

wills

"Oh, really?" Tatum asked with a smirk before she shook her head and glanced back down at the tattoo. She had always thought they were cool, but her father said an immediate 'no' when she asked to get one. "Because I am scared of a little needle," she joked, kissing his cheek. Ezra chuckled and sent a grin her way. "I will take pride in that. I would rather be weird than boring," he said with a cheeky smile before returning the kiss. Dayton glared at him and clenched his fist. The guy was insult away from a fist to his face. "When it regards my little cousin, I think I can tell you what to do," he snapped back. At his next comment, he scoffed and glanced at Willow. "Do you want this jerk to get away from you?" he snapped. Willow just stood there speechless. "Day....let him go."

597Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:18 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled as he heard her, and he nodded. "I wouldn't mind going with you, and I think you would look pretty good with one," he said, and he took her hand. Sage laughed, and she smiled, nodding at his words. "I guess I can understand that," she said, and she lied down, pulling him down with her. "Come here and cuddle with me," she said, laughing and smiling up at him. Apollo narrowed his eyes, and he gripped the collar a bit tighter, trying to calm down. "She can decide what she wants. She isn't some little girl that needs you to hold her hand," he said bitterly, and he looked over at Willow. He didn't want to start a fight, thinking that she would hate him, but he wasn't sure if he was going to be able to stop himself.

598Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 3:47 pm

wills

wills

Tatum smiled slightly at his comment and shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe sometime soon," she agreed after a moment with a small smile. She shot up once she remembered what had happened. "Scott, the school probably called my mom." Ezra chuckled and shook his head, lying down beside her. "You are so beautiful you know," he whispered with a half smile. He kissed her forehead and sighed to himself. He was just some geek who tried to be cool. What did he do to deserve her? Dayton glared at him then. That's it. The kid did it now. "You are going to wish you had just let her leave like she was supposed to," he snapped. Tyson mumbled, "Uh, Day...can't we, maybe, be diplomatic about this. We don't have to use force. Heck, we can even get a restraining-" His words were cut off as Dayton reared back and punched Apollo. "Or we can hit him."

599Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:06 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott was lying peacefully until he heard her, and his eyes widened. "Crap! Oh my gosh. I'll drive you home really quick," he said, and he got up, helping her up and running out of the room. Sage blushed at his words, and she kissed him softly. "Thank you, Ezra. You know, you are very handsome as well," she said, and she closed her eyes, relaxing in his arms. Apollo listened to Tyson, and he was about to make an agreeing remark, but before he could say anything, he was punch in the face. He cried out in pain and fell to the ground. He slowly got back up, and he narrowed his eyes before swinging his fist at Dayton's jaw. He was going to pay for that. He grabbed him by his shirt and punched him once more. He was going to try and stay out of a fight, but so much for that.

600Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 24 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:17 pm

wills

wills

Tatum bit her lip uncertainly and jumped up, trying to calm down. Even if word got back to her father, he couldn't do anything about it until he came home, right? She still couldn't shake the feeling he would do his best to make sure she steered clear of Scott. Ezra half smiled at her compliment and kissed her cheek softly. He didn't think so; he never had much confidence, even if he acted like he did. Even if he brushed things off as if it didn't matter to him. Deep down, he really cared. Dayton gave a smug look when Apollo fell to the ground. The guy was getting on is last nerve; he wasn't having it anymore. The smug look evaporated from his face the moment Apollo punched him. He wasn't sure if it were the years of his mother screaming at him or if it was the childhood bullying he had been through, but it had sent him over the edge. He didn't hold back as he pushed Apollo against the wall. "Ever, and I mean ever say one word to her again, I will track you down myself." He didn't trust Apollo. Not one bit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 24 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next