Lifeclan And Deathclan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Lifeclan And Deathclan

Lifeclan is a clan built on the vast meadows and forest of the place these cats call home. It is a lush clan with many cats and many good times. The clan rules well with the warrior code to tank for that, as every cat follows it. They are not like the oth

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adventures of Scott and Ezra

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 37]

551Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:22 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled as she flipped through some more pages. "I want to preserve my memories. My childhood was nothing like this. I wanted Scott to have a better life than I did. I wanted him to be happy and not be forced to d anything that he wasn't want to. I didn't want him to go through the games like I did," she said with a shiver. The memories of everything were haunting, and she still had nightmares. Drake was right. They never really went away. Apollo thought for a moment before he took her hand and smirked. "Let's play some spin the bottle," he said, and he guided her to a room with a group of people. His eyes widened when he stepped in. "My ex is here," he whispered to her, and he quickly had her go in front of him, and he bent his knees to be shorter.

552Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:40 pm

wills

wills

Tatum nodded as she let that sink in. Her parents had felt completely different. They had been convinced she would need to learn how to fight and how to use a gun. Although she had a childhood, she hadn't had a very big one. The only time she had ever felt free was when she was surfing. "I know what you mean," she whispered finally, sighing. She returned her attention to the pictures and managed a weak smile to herself. Willow nodded in agreement and continued drinking the alcohol. As she continued to drink, the burning began to slow down. When he hid behind her, she gave him a questioning look. "What? Why does it matter?" she asked and looked around the crowd of people who were sitting up spin the bottle. "Was it a bad breakup or something?"

553Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:50 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley gave her a small smile, and she hugged her. "I think you are a really good girl for Scott. He needed someone like you," she said with a smile, and she grabbed one of the videos. "You know, Scott can actually sing really well, and he used to play the guitar. I have a video of him singing if you would like," she said with a small smile. Apollo sighed, and he ran a hand through his hair. "A rumor got around that I cheated, and she believed it and broke up with me without question. Now she hates me, and no, I didn't cheat," he said. The girl saw him and got up before slapping him. "Apollo Davenport! Ugh! I should have known you would have come to this party, but I'm not going to let you ruin my mood. If that stupid bottle lands on me, I am not going," she said and walked away with her head high. Apollo sighed and shook his head. He needed some better exes. he sat down before smirking. "Let's get this game started! So, for the new people, one person spins the bottle, and whoever it lands on, they have a choice. They can either kiss the person who spun the bottle, or they can go in that closet and play seven minutes in heaven."

554Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:02 pm

wills

wills

Tatum hugged her back and genuinely smiled at the comment. "Thank you, Mrs. Kenway," she whispered. When she brought out the home videos, her smile grew. She was surprised when she mentioned that Scott could sing and play the guitar. "Really? Why did he ever stop?" she asked curiously as she stood and walked into the living room to see the video. Willow furrowed her brows in confusion at his reply. It didn't make sense, why she would breakup with him without hearing his side of the story. When she slapped him, her eyes widened in shock. He must have not been kidding when he said the other girls he brought were wild. She took a swig of her drink, muttering, "How long ago was that again?" Couldn't the girl just get over it! She took a seat and listened to the instructions. She may not do this often, but she did know what spin the bottle was.

555Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:25 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley thought for a moment, and she shrugged. "I'm not really sure. I think school and football got in the way. I'm sure that he could still play a few notes. He can sure still sing. I hear him in the shower," she said with a laugh, and she smiled at him. She started the video, and she smiled to herself. Scott was probably about 16, and he was singing a slow love song. "He did this for Mother's Day a couple years ago." Apollo gave her a shy smile, and he chuckled. "Um, last month actually. I think she stalks me," he said. The first few people spun the bottle, and so far, no one had decided on the seven minutes in Heaven. Finally it was Apollo's turn, and he spun the bottle. Sure enough, it landed on Willow. His friends from earlier smirked. "Come on! Pick the seven minutes in Heaven! Don't be a scardy cat."

556Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:44 pm

wills

wills

Tatum thought that over and murmured, "I might have to ask him to sing sometime." She watched as the video started to play and cracked a small smile. Besides the fact that he was bad at flirting, Scott did have good qualities. "He was really good," she agreed with a half smile on her face. She leaned back and continued to watch the video. Willow bit down on her lip at his response. She seemed like one of the physco exes. As the game progressed, she had consumed a few more drinks. The burning had stopped, and she barely even tasted the drinks anymore. However, she kept them coming. When the bottle landed on her, she didn't hesitate. She didn't know why she felt as if she had something to prove, but by then she wasn't exactly sober. "Won't your ex just love this," she half slurred before she grabbed him by the wrist and lead the way.

557Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 4:55 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled as she watched the video, and she closed her eyes, listening quietly. "You will have to ask him," she said, and she looked back in the kitchen. Scott was gone, but the food was left on the table. Where did he go? She turned her attention back to the video, but soon enough, she heard a guitar strum behind her. She looked back to see Scott with the guitar. Apollo was a bit shocked that she took to the closet. He could tell that she was drunk, and once the door was closed, he turned on the lightly and pushed her away. "You're drunk Wills, I'm not going to kiss you like that, no matter how much I want to. I don't want my memory I kissing you like that. We are going home after this," he said

558Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:05 pm

wills

wills

Tatum nodded and watched the video quietly. When she heard the strumming, she glanced back to see Scott with the guitar. She rose her brows interestedly, and she cracked a small smile. "Do you remember?" she asked him, standing to walk over to him. She had always wanted to play an instrument, but she never had the time to. Willow stumbled back, but didn't get offended or make a sharp remark as she usually would. "You are so cute when you are trying to be a good guy," she said with a shake of her head. She took his hand and looked up at him innocently. "Now, Apollo, what is seven minutes of heaven? I mean, afterall, I am not the wild girls you like."

559Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott gave her a smile, and he nodded. "Yeah, I know a little bit," he said. He started to strum, and he smiled down at her before singing. He was usually really shy about it, but his father taught him not to care about what anyone said. He didn't care what anyone said to him. As he sang, he looked into Tatum's eyes and smiled. Apollo gave her a glare, and he shook his head. "We can do whatever we want. We can kiss or sit here and do nothing. I would rather not do anything since you are drunk. Besides, you wouldn't like what I usually do to girls in here," he said.

560Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:39 pm

wills

wills

Tatum smiled slightly and watched him play and smiled when he began to sing. She flushed slightly and remained quiet as he sang. He was as good as the video. Riley wasn't wrong; he could still sing. "You are really good," she murmured softly. She couldn't suppress the smile. She dropped her gaze to the ground momentarily. "Can you teach me?" Willow shook her head and smiled up at him. "I am not drunk. I'm...not drunk," she insisted, tilting her head to the side. "Well if we are going to do nothing, maybe I can go find your friend. I would rather have my first kiss with someone I know, but...." she trailed and reached for the door.

561Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:59 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled down at her, and he kisses her softly. "Thanks babe. I try," he said with a smile, and he smiled even brighter at her question. "Of course I'll teach you! It's not as hard as it seems. It maybe hurt at forst, but that's because you need to build up your calluses," he said, and he kissed her lightly. Apollo grabbed her arm, and he shook his head. "Stay away from him, okay. I think you would like to actually remember your first kiss," he said. There was a knock on the door, and he could hear his friend's voice. "Yo, Davenport, the seven minutes is up!" he yelled. Apollo opened the door and picked up Willow. "My friend here is a little tipsy, so I'm going to bring her home before anything else happens," he said, and he rushed out the room. He took her out to his motorcycle, and he placed her helmet on her. "I am going to be a dead man if I take you home like this. I am going to have to take you to my place."

562Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:25 pm

wills

wills

Tatum smiled lightly up at him and leaned up to kiss him back. When he agreed to teach her, her smile grew into a grin, and she hugged him the best that she could. "I hope you are right. I tried learning once and failed terribly," she said, shaking her head. She had been younger, and her patience had been smaller. Willow would have asked why she had to stay away from him, but then his friend called from outside the door. "Hey!" she grumbled when he picked her up. She tried to wiggle out of his arms, but was unsuccessful. She giggled at his comment and shook her head. "No...nooo...," she murmured, wagging her finger. "You are only dead if....Day is there."

563Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:45 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott chuckled, and he took her hand. "Oh trust me, you won't give up with me. Every time you do something good, I'll kiss you," he said, and he kissed her once more. He put the guitar in her hands, and he smiled. "We can start lessons as soon as you would like to," he said. Apollo rolled his eyes. "Either way, he is going to find out, so I am going to take your phone and text him that you are spending the night with me," he said, and he put his helmet on before racing off. He was going to rush there as soon as he could. He came to his place rather quickly since he was going over the speed limit, and he sighed. He was probably going to have to carry her up the stairs to his apartment. He took the helmet off for her and took his off before picking her up and carrying her inside. "Come on, let's go," he said, and he struggled to get her up the stairs. "How much do you weigh?" he asked, grunting. He took to his apartment, and he kicked the door open. Luckily he left it unlocked. He went to his room, and he set her on his bed. He grabbed a t-shirt from his drawer before throwing it at her. Bathroom is that door if you want to change.

564Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:59 pm

wills

wills

Tatum smirked slightly at that and couldn't help but laugh at that. "Well I guess that is good enough motivation," she murmured as she returned the kiss. She carefully held the guitar and looked it over. She attempted to strum a chord but it sounded nothing like what Scott played. "We will need to start....soon," she said with a laugh. Willow arched a brow at that. "Oooo," she said with a giggle. "That is only asking for a punch," she continued before continuing to demonstrate a punch. She held onto him as he drove and sighed. When he picked her up, she giggled once more. She hadn't giggled so much in her life. "I could get use to this," she said, but went ahead to playfully slap him when he asked the question. "Never ask a girl that," she scolded but only ended up laughing again. She took the shirt and stood, trying to keep from stumbling. "What? You aren't going to offer to help? Hold my hand?" she said; even as a drunk, some of her sarcasm peeked through. She disappeared into the bathroom and came back out in his t-shirt. It stopped at just about her mid-thigh.

565Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smiled down at her, and he chuckled when she tried to strum the guitar. "We can start tomorrow," he said, and he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. He took the guitar, and he smiled. "Let's go back up to Sage and Ezra," he said, and kissed his mother's head. "I'll see you later," he said. Apollo sighed, and he shook his head. "Thank goodness you are still sarcastic," he said. When she came out, he had been facing the other direction and taking off his shirt. He was already wearing his pajama pants, and he turned around. "Let's get you to bed," he said, an he tucked her in. He lied down beside her, and he wrapped his arms around her. "If you feel sick or anything, tell me and I'll get you a trash can," he said, and he brushed some hair out of her face.

566Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:45 pm

wills

wills

Tatum smiled at that and laughed, shaking her head. "I wish you luck in advance," she stated. She may be able to learn some things easily, but she wasn't so sure about the guitar. She waved once at Riley and said, "It was nice to meet you, Mrs. Kenway." She then followed him up to his room, where Ezra was sprawled out playing the video game Scott had put in. "You two were gone forever," he commented. Willow couldn't help but give him a once over as she noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. She wasn't sure if it was the drunkeness or what, but he looked hot. Was he always that hot? She sighed as she lied down and lied on her side so she was facing him. "Yeah, okay," she mumbled, yawning. "You're pretty cute, you know," she whispered. "You aren't the bad boy everyone says you are." These were words she probably wouldn't say on a normal basis.

567Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:32 pm

squid.

squid.

Riley smiled, and she waved back to her. "It was great meeting you too! You are welcome to come back any time!" she called. Sage was laying beside Ezra, trying her best to play the video game. "Scott, did you bring food? I am kind of hungry," she asked him. Scott nodded, and he set the food he had brought down. "I made this for you guys, so you better like it," he said with a smirk. Apollo looked down at her, and he smiled lightly at her words. "Drunk or not, that is the first time anyone has ever said that. They all think I'm some tough guy who is the life of the party, but that's just my cover. I-I want to do something with my life. I don't want to be stuck working part time at some coffee shop and partying on the weekends. I lost you because of some stupid lifestyle I pursued," he said, and he looked into her eyes. She was so beautiful. He couldn't help himself really. He wanted to kiss her more than anything. "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I don't know what I was thinking leaving you."

568Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:58 pm

wills

wills

Ezra paused the game and jumped up to take some of the food. "I felt like I haven't eaten all day," he muttered. Who would of thought that guy with venom in him didn't have time to eat? He took a big bite before pressing play on the game again. "Scott, get over here and play. No offense, baby, but you are not good at this," he said, leaning over to kiss Sage's cheek. Willow reached out and placed a hand lightly on his cheek. "It wasn't just your fault," she whispered. She knew deep down it was partly her fault too. She had grown distant from almost everyone. She knew she would wake up in the morning and remember almost nothing. She knew she probably wouldn't even remember the conversation. She smiled at the compliment and murmured, "You are beautiful too." She then giggled at how stupid that sounded.

569Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:14 pm

squid.

squid.

Sage rolled her eyes, and she handed Scott the controller. "You are fine, Ez. I know very well that I suck," she said with a laugh. Scott rolled his eyes, and he took the controlled from her and started playing. "I am so going to beat you," he said with a smirk. Sage rolled her eyes and sat down beside Ezra, taking a bite of the food. Apollo looked into her eyes, and he placed his hand on her cheek. He chuckled a bit at her words. "Thank you," he whispered, but he grew a bit serious. The upside to what he was about to do was that if she reacted badly, she probably wouldn't remember it in the morning. "Willow, I have wanted to be more than friends ever since were we in middle school. You stole my heart, and I have no idea what I was thinking when I left you, but I am so glad I found you," he spoke, gazing in her eyes. He paused a moment before he pressed his lips to hers.

570Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:30 pm

wills

wills

Ezra chuckled and leaned over to plant a quick kiss on the top of her head. "It is the truth," he said, shrugging innocently. A bit of competition didn't scare him too much. He rolled his eyes at Scott's comment. "You always say that," he replied with a grin. He took a handful of chips and stuffed them into his mouth before returning to the game. Willow couldn't help but smile slightly at his words. She hadn't expected that, not that she would remember it. "Why did you never tell me?" she asked, but her question seemed to leave her mind when he kissed her. She was momentarily shocked, but she soon returned the kiss. She lightly place a hand over his on her cheek. She slowly pulled away after a moment and cracked a half smile. "You did owe me one."

571Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:35 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott smirked, and he looked at Ezra. "That's becuause I always win," he said, and Sage pushed him lightly. "Shut up," she said with a laugh, and she looked over at Tatum. "How do you deal with him?" she asked her. Scott sometimes seemed like he couldn't be controlled. He was such a strange guy. Apollo smiled lightly as he pulled away, and he looked down at her. "I didn't tell you because I was afraid you just wanted to be friends and it would ruin our friendship. I also thought that maybe if I became a cool partier, you would like me, but I ended up drifting away from you," he said, and he took her hand.

572Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:47 pm

wills

wills

Shaking his head, Ezra muttered, "That is so not true." He leaned back as he played. Tatum laughed at her question and glanced over at Scott. "Sometimes, I am not even sure myself," she replied, sighing. "He is certainly a handful." Scott was definitely a mess, but he was her mess. Willow half smiled at him and whispered, "Don't think that way, Apollo." She was becoming drowsy, and she could barely keep her eyes open. "I like you for you," she whispered. Her eyes began to droop down. She soon close them and quietly whispered, "Goodnight, Davenport." She was out like a light.

573Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:16 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott laughed, and he shook his head. "It is so true and you know it!" he said with a smirk, and he chuckled, looking over at Tatum. "I am so not a handful," he said. Sage rose a brow, and she shook her head. "You are more of a handful than Ezra, and that is saying something," she said. Apollo smiled down at her, and he fell a sleep a little bit after her. In the morning, he got up and started cooking breakfast. Maybe she would wake up and actually remember something important, or maybe she would wake up frantically wondering where the heck she was. He soon had her breakfast ready with some coffee to the side. Maybe Dayton wouldn't completely hate him. Wait a minute...He never texted Dayton!

574Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:29 pm

wills

wills

"Whatever you say. But the Ez Man is always right," Ezra insisted. He smirked as he listened and nodded in agreement with Sage. "Yeah! Wait...hey! I am not that bad," he muttered, and Tatum only rolled her eyes. "I don't know, Ez. You are pretty bad," she stated, smirking lightly. Willow opened her eyes and the first thing she felt was a massive headache. She squinted her eyes as slowly sat up. It didn't take her long to notice that she was not only in someone else's bed but she wasn't in her own clothes either. She felt the sheets for her phone and cursed when she couldn't find it. "Wills, don't freak out. Wills, don't freak out," she repeated as she slowly got out of bed. She found her pants crumpled on the floor. She felt her pockets and found her phone to see that not only had her mom and Tyson tried to contact her, but Dayton had blown up her phone as well. She bit her lip and stepped out of the room to see Apollo cooking. "Please tell me I dressed myself."

575Adventures of Scott and Ezra - Page 23 Empty Re: Adventures of Scott and Ezra Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:37 pm

squid.

squid.

Scott burst into laugher, and he shook his head. "Always right? The Ez Man? Ezra, you are so weird," he said with a laugh, and he pushed his friend playfully. Sage smiled at him, and she kissed his cheek. "You may be weird and a handful, but I still love you either way," she said, and she wrapped her arms around him and rested her head on his shoulder. Apollo was in the middle of cooking his breakfast when he hear Willow. He gave her a small smile, and he nodded. "Yeah, you did it yourself. I just handed you the shirt. I made you breakfast. Eggs and pizza, great hangover foods. I also have coffee and water and a little it of medicine if you need any," he said. He went back to cooking his own meal, and he bit his lip nervously before asking. "Do you remember anything?"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 37]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next